Page 4 of 34 
Username Post: October~December Secret Sister Swap ACTIVE AND CLOSED        (Topic#1580621)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
$10 says Kimberly has already figured out who her big sister is lol

I agree

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

I hope this helps your back.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to babigirl

Okay if I play along with "getting to know you" even if I am not in the swap?

1. By training I am a librarian but in practise I am a library manager in a public library.

2. I having nothing pierced or tattooed but secretly I am hankering for a tiny little solid black heart on the back of my neck.

3. I have pretty much tried everything on my pages. I would like to do a better job with mists. I am a super messy mister!

4. I love stitching and using embellies

5. Way too hard to narrow this down, my wish list is stocked with all kinds of scrappy yummy's!

Okay who's next??

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to babigirl

Doras sis!! LOOOVE your avi!!! bahahahahahahaaaa

Congrats Megan! i'm so happy to see you're back and to see you so happy!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

ok here are my answers:
1. What job do you do for a living or enjoyment or are you a work at home mom, etc.?

up until recently i was a stay at home mom with two kids. dd is 4 and ds is 2. I have started a new job at a church about 2 months ago. I help with translating and am the English and Spanish teacher.
as of tomorrow i am going to also be working in dh's landscaping company's office helping with administrative work.

2. Tell us something other people might not know about you or just share something about yourself.

not really too much to know... i am attempting to get into the school board. i'd love to teach law in highschool!

3. Anything in your scrapping that you LOVE the look of but haven't actually tried yet yourself.

i love the heavy layering look but when i do it it looks too cluttered. and i like the simple look but when i do it it's too bare!!! i never win!

4. What techniques are your favorite?

i like distressing and sewing.

5. The usual, top 5 on wish list you would love to get!

i'd love any dies or embossing folders for my big shot - thanks pink-
i would also love any organizational stuff... really anything though.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

i'm easy.... but not cheap lol

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

I am laughing at you girls so hard tonight. Between Pink's story, Shatema's comeback and Tina's bet, I'm just having a good ole time tonight!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

Okay, I'm not playing either but here are my answers.

1. For an occupation I have a post construction cleaning business which means we clean new houses before the new homeowners move in. That's my day job. By night I'm a professional raccoon and occasional possum trapper. LOL!!

2. What I haven't already told most of you I don't want you to know. Except Pink. LOL!!!

3. I love the modeling past on the pages using the stencils. I'm going to get some soon and try it out. I recently tried Gesso and if you ask me it's pretty much like using white paint. And I already had white paint. I could have saved a few bucks. LOL!

4. I don't think I have much of a wish list anymore since I haven't been playing.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Speaking of raccoon trapping, I finally caught that pesky one that tore up my trap and walked up on my porch in broad daylight. I've caught him several times but he always manages to get out. He tore my trap up again so I'll have to fix it, but I did catch and relocate him

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I'm out this round too, but following along for the next round.

1. I don't work, early retirement with my dh. However, I do a lot of work at my church and just took on cooking for 200 the 1st Wednesday of every month - I have Oct off.

2. My Baby Girl is pregnant and having a little girl in Feb, two girls for her.

3. I just can't get the hang of misting.

4. Distressing and embossing.

5. Bo Bunny or anything.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassy Suzi

1. What job do you do for a living or enjoyment or are you a work at home mom, etc.?

I am a stay-at-home mom that runs a dayhome, so most of the week I have 4 extra children under the age of 4 running around here. I just became a CTMH consultant because I want to share my joy, love and creativity with others and teach them what I do

2. Tell us something other people might not know about you or just share something about yourself.

I am planning on returning to School in 4 years once my youngest DD, 2, is in school full time. Need to get that pesky little paper that states I am an admin. asst.

3. Anything in your scrapping that you LOVE the look of but haven't actually tried yet yourself.

Colouring stamped images, I actually am starting to learn this as CTMH has alcohol markers now that blend nicely and so much cheaper then Copics.

I love Bling, lace, mulberry flowers and Trim. Not really a technique but that is what I tend to pull out first. Plus LOVE my Seweasy, such a great way to add different types of stitching to a page or card.

Really would love Prima Fairy Bella collection, Webster's Pages trims I cant have enough trim. Some ppl have ribbon additions for me its trims LOL.
DCWV paper, If picking up a patterned pack please send me the matching solids one too. Have a hard time finding DCWV stacks here as my LSS closed and the new one that just opened is not carrying them.
And anything else off my wishlist, I am very easy to please, I love getting packages in the mail. If you make things or alter would love that too

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• Deb-doodle Said:
Speaking of raccoon trapping, I finally caught that pesky one that tore up my trap and walked up on my porch in broad daylight. I've caught him several times but he always manages to get out. He tore my trap up again so I'll have to fix it, but I did catch and relocate him

beginning to sound like an episode of Tom and Jerry or Roadrunner and the coyote lol

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Good morning all, hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to babigirl

I work for a cell phone company in revenue control - we audit and approve bill cycle for mailing and just in general look for issues where billing is incorrect

hmmm...not much to tell, I love traveling and hearing about Suzi and Tres's trip to England has really put the bug back in me. Hoping I can work something out for next year.
I like to see sewing on a page, but I hate to sew so probably will never go to far to incorporate that. I has the Sew Easy which I use from time to time.

Light distressing, love punches and fussy cuts as far as I have the patience to do.

Anything really that is why it is on my list - LOL. Always want punches, dies, white chalk edger, glam pink stickles, embellishments of any kind

TrishasSister
New Kid On the Block
TrishasSister
In response to Doras_sister

Dora's sister is ingenious. I was thrilled to find a sister finally, my parents gave me brothers!

Trisha's sis

Edited by TrishasSister on 10-02-12 05:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora
In response to TrishasSister

Okay ladies, let's kick this party off with more get to know you questions:

I am unemployed, after losing my scrapbook store to the economy. I miss it. But I am selling cakes and baked good like crazy!

I am a widow. My husband died of cancer 8 years ago, and I am now with the loved of the second half of my life! I cannot marry Fred until I turn 60 without losing my first husband's Social Security....so I wait 5 years.

I have not stitched on my pages. Will have to try it, as I have done tons of it on cards and love it.

Distressing, layering...

New Stickles (distress especially)
Bazzill cardstock
paper...love patterned paper, double sided as it changes my options so much!
Ribbon. I LOVE ribbon. Neutral colors especially.
Religious stamps. Especially for card making!

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora
In response to grandmadora

You ladies really got going last night, and I wasn't here to laugh with the rest! I guess I know where I need to spend my time.

The raccoon....cute, but not on MY patio, thanks!

I'm going to go and read up about y'all, figure out who that "dora the explorer" sister is! I think that's mighty cute!!!
Dora

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Tina scraps Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

beginning to sound like an episode of Tom and Jerry or Roadrunner and the coyote lol

Yeah, I'm expecting a package that says, ACME on it any day now.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Dora, if you're 55 how do you collect your late husband's ss? My husband died almost 2 years ago and I was told I couldn't collect anything until retirement age, and then only if his was a larger amount than mine, which it won't be. So that ss money goes untouched.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Hahaha!! You know how the raccoons loved eating all my birdseed????

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies how is all. I am doing ok. It's been an ok day can't complain. I am going to go hang out with a friend of mine late on tonight after work I am looking forward to that.

By the way I am hosting a Holiday mini canvas swap if anyone is interested

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to grandmadora

• grandmadora Said:
You ladies really got going last night, and I wasn't here to laugh with the rest! I guess I know where I need to spend my time.

Don't worry, it's like watching soap opera. You could miss it for 6 months, and when you start back up, they're still on the same story lines lol

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• Deb-doodle Said:

bahahhahahha. maybe I should try that with Kiwi

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-02-12 08:35 AM

I am going to fill this out, even though I am only "chatting" along this time.

I am a dietitian by training, but now I run a research and surveillance program for the Indian Tribes in the Pacific Northwest.

I am an only child.

Pretty much tried everything. I would like to sew more, but I am too lazy to get out the sewing machine!

Inking and distressing.

amabear62
Resident
amabear62
In response to babigirl

1. I make and sell crafts at craft shows, fairs, & bike rallies.

2. I have several Mickey Mouse tattos by my son Race who is 24 and a tattoo artist and I am ready for a new one thinking of Ursusla.

3. I want to make cards and use stamps.

4. I like using punches and stickers and sayings. I need to learn more tecniques

5. Card making kits or things used in making cards, hand made items, I love crafts of all kinds

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Deb-doodle Said:

Wow it has got to be something there that is drawing them to your house.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Deb-doodle Said:

That is funny.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Hey Deb when we all come to visit you. You will have your own personal racoon welcoming comittee.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Tina scraps Said:
  • grandmadora Said:

Don't worry, it's like watching soap opera. You could miss it for 6 months, and when you start back up, they're still on the same story lines lol

Lol very true

SherriBaby2012
New Kid On the Block
SherriBaby2012
In response to babigirl

I'm here to claim my little sister. Oh where is Sherri?

SherriBaby2012
New Kid On the Block
SherriBaby2012
In response to Sherrenae

• Sherrenae Said:
I work for a cell phone company in revenue control - we audit and approve bill cycle for mailing and just in general look for issues where billing is incorrect

hmmm...not much to tell, I love traveling and hearing about Suzi and Tres's trip to England has really put the bug back in me. Hoping I can work something out for next year.
I like to see sewing on a page, but I hate to sew so probably will never go to far to incorporate that. I has the Sew Easy which I use from time to time.

Light distressing, love punches and fussy cuts as far as I have the patience to do.

Anything really that is why it is on my list - LOL. Always want punches, dies, white chalk edger, glam pink stickles, embellishments of any kind

Thank you for answering the questions. I'll make note of all of this.

SherriBaby2012
New Kid On the Block
SherriBaby2012
In response to Sherrenae

• Sherrenae Said:
Thanks to both Rebecca and Pink for hosting this fun swap.

1. What age do you think you are right now? (It could be your real age, how old you currently feel, or the age you wish you were, or any other way you interpret the question!) Why?
I am 46, my spirit is younger but my body feels older so I guess it averages out.

2. Introvert or Extrovert? Describe.
An introvert who wishes she was an extrovert. I do better 1:1, but social situations give me something akin to test anxiety and my mind just goes blank of anything to talk about.
3. Name the top 3 things you want to receive from your scrapbook.com wish list in this swap. Name the top 3 things you want to receive from your Secret Sister in this swap. (Can be the same 3 things or can be different things! Also, remember that you can request something handmade although sisters are NOT required to send handmade items!)

Inkadinkado Stamping Gear
Martha Punches
Would love handmade items if my sis were so inclined.

And I am making note of these answers too.

mysweetimelda
Tenant
mysweetimelda
In response to SherriBaby2012

Ok i have a question how do you all post all the pretty pictures without putting it in your gallery

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 12:48 PM
In response to mysweetimelda

Ohhhhh my goodness!!! Thank you EVERYONE for the Birthday wishes!!!! That just means the WORLD to me!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

I better go and catch up!!! Looks like little sisters are getting claimed... I better get on the ball and claim my little sister!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 12:49 PM

• Doras_sister Said:
I'm just dropping in to say hello to my little sister Dora. Have a great week sister!

OHHHHHHH MYYYYYY STAAAARS!!!!!!! I had to comment... this AVI is awesome!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 12:50 PM
In response to Nikilynns Kitty

• Nikilynns Kitty Said:
HI, Nikilynn, Happy Birthday a little late! I am looking forward to being your lil sis this round. So now make three wishes......

Oh my goodness!!!! I've been claimed!!!!

And Thank you for the Birthday Wishes!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 01:01 PM
In response to babigirl

I am currently umempoyed, and looking for a job. I was able to take the summer off and spend some awesome time with my Selena!! It was nice.

I am the type of person that "Wears her heart on her sleeve"... I can't help it... that is just way that I am. I do see the brighter side of the picture and the better in a person.

Sewing on pages and cards... I love it... but haven't tried it...I even have the Sew Easy kit... I need to try it and not be so scared of it.

Border Punches, anything with BLING... I love to create mini albums too

Heck... I'm an easy girl to please!!!! I love ANYTHING scrapbooking... anything on or off my list!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 01:02 PM

• Tina scraps Said:
I saw my primary care doctor this morning to get my back checked out. There's really no completely accurate way to physically assess the discs, even having an x-ray doesn't always give a clear/accurate reading. The good part is, based on my symptoms (or rather, lack thereof), it's clearly not major (no numbness, tingling, other symptoms). She's sending me to physical therapy for a couple visits, to learn how to do some stretching and strengthening that I can then use at home, to help relieve the pressure. She also gave me a very low dose muscle relaxer to take at night, to hopefully help me sleep and mitigate the discomfort.

so we shall see!

Oh I hope the stretching and the relaxers help you!!! Hang in there my friend!!!

SS2Jennifer
Tenant
SS2Jennifer
In response to 888

I'm here to claim my little sister, ANETTE (AMABEAR62) can't wait to get to know you and send you goodies galore. You have some awesome goodies on your website, just great, great things.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to 888

You ladies make me smile I missed Deb and her raccoons and Miss PINK and her sex references... happy sigh! It's good to be back!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 01:15 PM
In response to mysweetimelda

• mysweetimelda Said:
Ok i have a question how do you all post all the pretty pictures without putting it in your gallery

If you go to photobucket
type in the subject that you want
then click on the picture you want
then click on the 'share tab above the picture
go to the tab that says "get link coede"
go down to 'IMG for bulletin boards & forums"
then copy and paste the link code that it gives you

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 01:17 PM
In response to 888

Being October.... I must remind everyone.... it is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS month... Don't for get to get the "GIRLS" checked!!!!

I got my done and I am good to go for another year!!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
Being October.... I must remind everyone.... it is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS month... Don't for get to get the "GIRLS" checked!!!!

I got my done and I am good to go for another year!!!

I check mine once a month! My grandmother has had breast cancer 2 times now, so I don't take any chances...

We are doing a breast cancer awareness contest at work to decorate a bra for breast cancer awareness and I am soooo excited about it! I have to go bra shopping now! I'm not using my own bra!!!! It would be WAY TOO BIG to look cute!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

And then our male co-workers are going to model the decorated bras in a fashion show to raise money for breast cancer research! F-U-N!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 02:06 PM
In response to Megan Ann

Megan.... Here are some pictures that I found for your contest:

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to 888

thanks for the ideas Nikilynn!!

Pinkerific
Tenant
Pinkerific
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:

I agree

Well fiddle de dee, where is the fun in that.

Pinkerific
Tenant
Pinkerific
In response to Pinkerific

What Is Pink?

Pink is a rose that sparkles

In the sun.

Pink is a book cover that you read.

Pink is a girl's cheek in the winter.

Pink is one of the colors of the rainbow.

In the sky's night.

Pink is paper that you write on.

Pink is nail polish that you

Paint your nails with.

Pink is a marker that you color with.

A pink balloon that flies high in

The sky.

Pink is food coloring

That you put on Easter eggs.

Pink could be a girl's headband.

Pink is a shirt that has a heart

On it.

Pink is a warm, fuzzy blanket.

By: Emma K.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Woot, woot! I am back in town.

We met with the new realtor on Sunday and guess what? House number 3 was the house! It was the mid-century modern I found on line. We put in an offer and are waiting to hear back on it.

I am an Architect & Interior Designer. I have a love/hate relationship with my career

I am an only child and spoiled

I would like more 3-D in my layouts. I love the look of dimension in layouts.

4. What techniques is your favorite?
Inking the edges

Pinkerific
Tenant
Pinkerific

Sister mine, I had a dream about you last night.

You were driving along in your

off to buy yourself a pair of

with your furry buddy by your side.

when all of a sudden a flock of

crossed your path.

While waiting for them to cross over you decided to save time and eat one or two

The time you saved was well worth it because the extra time allowed you to buy a little something for your dh

SherriBaby2012
New Kid On the Block
SherriBaby2012

Sherri, What color of M&M's is your favorite?

These ones are pretty

so are these ones

Or do you just like them all?

sister4toni
New Kid On the Block
sister4toni

I'm here to claim my little sister! Hi Toni! Tell me a little more about yourself, please?

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 04:40 PM
In response to sister4toni

How is everyone this evening? Traffic is crazy over here, they are getting ready for the Presidential Debate tomorrow night.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 04:43 PM
In response to 888

We are getting ready to go to the casino's for dinner and some gambling!!!! I hope I do good!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 04:46 PM
In response to 888

Rebecca..... I have a question for you. You have done stitching on your LO's and cards.... When you are threading the twine, do you have a difficult time ? I thought I'd try it.... But the twine keeps unrevaling. Any hints or tips for me?????

SS2Jennifer
Tenant
SS2Jennifer
In response to 888

My little sister Anette, some questions for you.

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite treat, and/or snack?

What is your ultimate favorite craft?

You want to make cards and use stamps, what style of card are you going for, and what kind of stamps do you like?

What is your favortite holiday/time of year?

Is there something you really, really don't like within the crafting world?

I think I've picked your brain good and plenty for the moment. Hope to hear from you soon.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
Rebecca..... I have a question for you. You have done stitching on your LO's and cards.... When you are threading the twine, do you have a difficult time ? I thought I'd try it.... But the twine keeps unrevaling. Any hints or tips for me?????

Nikilynn, I tend to fold the twine over the needle and then thread it that way. It also depends on the size of the eye on the needle. You mentioned you have the SewEasy, the SewEasy needles have a perfect sized eye for twine. Hope that helps

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora

I cannot collect on his until I turn 60, and then only if I am still single.

Dora

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora
In response to Megan Ann

Someone talked about SEX and I missed it? DANG!

Silly church meetings...I could have been here, reading about someone's sex story.

Dora

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Hey Deb when we all come to visit you. You will have your own personal racoon welcoming comittee.

I do have a huge chicken coup that I can keep them in Shatema. Just for you!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
You ladies make me smile I missed Deb and her raccoons and Miss PINK and her sex references... happy sigh! It's good to be back!

Don't worry Megan, I'm sure there'll be more. There seems to be a never ending supply. It's great to have you back too!!

Edited by Deb-doodle on 10-02-12 06:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-02-12 06:26 PM

Awwwww ....... Shana..... Thank you!!!! I'm going to try that!!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I have worked my rear off all day to get ready for this termite tenting. I just finished packing up all the food in the fridge and both freezers. I had to clean the inside freezer out while I had it all tore apart.

So I just came out on the porch and all the cat food is gone. Why do you think that is? I was just out here a few minutes ago. The trap is set with some chicken in it and it hasn't been touched so I'm not too sure.

Good luck with the house Trisha!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I'm off to pack for my few day away from home. I'm going to my friend Karen's for tomorrow and stay the night with her, then I'm going to John's on Thursday. Maybe Friday too. I'm a nomad. LOL!!

Edited by Deb-doodle on 10-02-12 06:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Hi ladies! I just wanted to let you all know (and let Anette's SS know) that Anette had to go to the ER tonight and they admitted her to the hospital overnight to watch her--not sure when she will be able to go home. I will try to keep you updated!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
  • mysweetimelda Said:

If you go to photobucket
type in the subject that you want
then click on the picture you want
then click on the 'share tab above the picture
go to the tab that says "get link coede"
go down to 'IMG for bulletin boards & forums"
then copy and paste the link code that it gives you

ANOTHER WAY:
Go to ANY picture on the internet. RIGHT-click on it and select "Copy Image Address" then click reply to open up the New Reply page on sb.com. In the blue buttons above the text box, second row, click on the one that looks like a drawing of mountains. A box will pop up prompting you to enter url of the image. CTRL-V (or right click and paste) in that text box then press ok! It will insert the image into your reply! (It will just look like a web page address until you "Add Post" but on the thread you should see the image!)

bainglthesweet
New Kid On the Block
bainglthesweet
In response to Megan Ann

Good evening!
Hi little sister. I hope you have had a most wonderful Tuesday.
Please check in.. Oh yes and answer the get to know you questions. I'd love to get to know you.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to LinzLou

• LinzLou Said:
  • Nikilynn Said:

Love this!!

This is awesome. So when do we get to do 'evil'?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to sasload4

I am laughing so hard at Tina and Deb!
Maybe Deb should open up a petting zoo.

The Bling bras are cute and what a fun idea and to raise money. Take photos and share Megan. Also keep us updated on Annette.

Tonight I went to the Grand Ole Opry with my daughter. She won the tickets form the radio station and then she won the grand prize which was better seats and CDs, Hall of Fame tickets, Backstage Grill voucher, that is where the singers hang out. Check out my FB for photos. I was excited about seeing Dustin Lynch, a local young man and Darius Rucker. Brad Paisley made a surprise visit and invited Darius as the newest member of the Opry and then he performed. Tammy loves him and it was just Priceless to see her face light up when he appeared.

All the sisters being claim is so exciting and makes me miss not doing this round. All I am loving the questions Pink posted and learning about the new sisters and more about the older sisters.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Rachel had the cutest magnet. It says, "If its not in the Scrapook it didn't happen." I love it and that is so true. Some things just need to remain a memory. Shhh Tres!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:

I love these they are awesome

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
Woot, woot! I am back in town.

We met with the new realtor on Sunday and guess what? House number 3 was the house! It was the mid-century modern I found on line. We put in an offer and are waiting to hear back on it.

I am an Architect & Interior Designer. I have a love/hate relationship with my career

I am an only child and spoiled

I would like more 3-D in my layouts. I love the look of dimension in layouts.

4. What techniques is your favorite?
Inking the edges

Glad you found the house

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • babigirl Said:

I do have a huge chicken coup that I can keep them in Shatema. Just for you!!

Umm I think i pass lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Pink's sister I love your dream it was awesome

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Deb-doodle Said:
I have worked my rear off all day to get ready for this termite tenting. I just finished packing up all the food in the fridge and both freezers. I had to clean the inside freezer out while I had it all tore apart.

So I just came out on the porch and all the cat food is gone. Why do you think that is? I was just out here a few minutes ago. The trap is set with some chicken in it and it hasn't been touched so I'm not too sure.

Good luck with the house Trisha!!

I am sure it was another one of the welcoming comittee

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

I will be praying for Annette Megan

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to sasload4

I'm checking in and leaving love.

TINA - Positive thoughts and energies I'm sending your way. We will all be cheering you on from the sidelines.

MEGAN-ANN - Congratulations on your new job!!
Sorry Kayla's cousin life has turned upside down, thank goodness she has you and Kayla in her life, and I hope she rips the carpet up from under him!!
To answer your questions:
1. I'm almost 44, sometimes I feel older, some days I feel younger, but most days I feel 'just right'.

2. Depending on the company I'm in, but mostly I'm quiet and shy!

3. I'll take whatever I'm given. I love surprises!!

BELATED, BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

Poor Anette. I hope it's not too serious that has her in hospital and wishing her home soon.

DANELLE - Empty nests can be rough, hopefully your mojo will return and you will be cranking out some great LOs.

SHATEMA - Sorry to read of your uncle's bad news. You and all involved are in my thoughts.

REBECCA - You've been a very busy lady with all that cleaning!!

KIMBERLY - My first survey is perfect for my SS thank you for doing that for me.

1. I do not work, I'm a stay-at-home Granny. I look after my DGDs a few days a week. For enjoyment I love to read, biographies, history, true stories, scrapbooking (DUH), and I love to make a meal using few ingredients, yet eat something tasty.

2. Something about me, hhhmmm.... I believe in ghosts and would love to go on a ghost hunt. I've seen too much 'weird' stuff in my life.

3. I love clustering and paper layering yet when I try it, it looks awful. I'm not very good with putting colours together.

4. I'm a fussy cutting Queen, and I love to ink and simple distressing.

5. Top 5 from my wishlist, whatever gets picked out for me is fantastic.

Love the d@*khead story.

NIKILYNN - Belated Birthday wishes.
How was your evening at the Stanley? Did anything 'odd' happen to you? I had an 'odd' thing happen to me in the ladies room downstairs. I was washing my hands when the tap next to me turned on by itself, and I was the only one in the bathroom at the time.

SUZI - Belated Birthday wishes.
Cooking for 200 people, WOWZA, PB&Js right?

DEB - You must really be wanting a raccoon for a pet, they keep showing up!!
What's a PALMETTO bug?

TRISHA - That sucks about your Mum's house, any luck getting any of her items back?
Fingers and toes are crossed for you with the house, good luck!!

JANIE - When I saw your SS avatar I was laughing so hard I almost woke everyone in the house!! I'm still laughing

That's me all caught up on love.

So what's happening in my neck of the woods, a whole bunch of nothing, nada, zilch.

I'll be back later to see if I've been claimed.

CBTN

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• Sassy Suzi Said:
I am laughing so hard at Tina and Deb!
Maybe Deb should open up a petting zoo.

The Bling bras are cute and what a fun idea and to raise money. Take photos and share Megan. Also keep us updated on Annette.

Tonight I went to the Grand Ole Opry with my daughter. She won the tickets form the radio station and then she won the grand prize which was better seats and CDs, Hall of Fame tickets, Backstage Grill voucher, that is where the singers hang out. Check out my FB for photos. I was excited about seeing Dustin Lynch, a local young man and Darius Rucker. Brad Paisley made a surprise visit and invited Darius as the newest member of the Opry and then he performed. Tammy loves him and it was just Priceless to see her face light up when he appeared.

All the sisters being claim is so exciting and makes me miss not doing this round. All I am loving the questions Pink posted and learning about the new sisters and more about the older sisters.

What a fantastic night out, and a super win. When I told my daughters that Darius Rucker used to be the front man for Hootie And The Blowfish they didn't believe me, and Googled it, HA!! Mama isn't all daft and knows a thing or two!!! LOL

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Rachel had the cutest magnet. It says, "If its not in the Scrapook it didn't happen." I love it and that is so true. Some things just need to remain a memory. Shhh Tres!

It didn't end up in your suitcase?

Now the mind wonders as to what NEEDS TO REMAIN A MEMORY......

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Megan Ann

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Happy Wednesday everyone I have to take a little man to the hospital he is having an allergic reaction... To Hay.. He went on a class field trip yesterday and they were at the Rockton World's fair anyway he was sitting in hay and now his eye is almost swollen shut poor monkey

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
I'm checking in and leaving love.

TINA - Positive thoughts and energies I'm sending your way. We will all be cheering you on from the sidelines.

MEGAN-ANN - Congratulations on your new job!!
Sorry Kayla's cousin life has turned upside down, thank goodness she has you and Kayla in her life, and I hope she rips the carpet up from under him!!
1. I'm almost 44, sometimes I feel older, some days I feel younger, but most days I feel 'just right'.

2. Depending on the company I'm in, but mostly I'm quiet and shy!

3. I'll take whatever I'm given. I love surprises!!

BELATED, BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

Poor Anette. I hope it's not too serious that has her in hospital and wishing her home soon.

DANELLE - Empty nests can be rough, hopefully your mojo will return and you will be cranking out some great LOs.

SHATEMA - Sorry to read of your uncle's bad news. You and all involved are in my thoughts.

REBECCA - You've been a very busy lady with all that cleaning!!

KIMBERLY - My first survey is perfect for my SS thank you for doing that for me.

1. I do not work, I'm a stay-at-home Granny. I look after my DGDs a few days a week. For enjoyment I love to read, biographies, history, true stories, scrapbooking (DUH), and I love to make a meal using few ingredients, yet eat something tasty.

2. Something about me, hhhmmm.... I believe in ghosts and would love to go on a ghost hunt. I've seen too much 'weird' stuff in my life.

3. I love clustering and paper layering yet when I try it, it looks awful. I'm not very good with putting colours together.

4. I'm a fussy cutting Queen, and I love to ink and simple distressing.

5. Top 5 from my wishlist, whatever gets picked out for me is fantastic.

Love the d@*khead story.

NIKILYNN - Belated Birthday wishes.
How was your evening at the Stanley? Did anything 'odd' happen to you? I had an 'odd' thing happen to me in the ladies room downstairs. I was washing my hands when the tap next to me turned on by itself, and I was the only one in the bathroom at the time.

SUZI - Belated Birthday wishes.
Cooking for 200 people, WOWZA, PB&Js right?

DEB - You must really be wanting a raccoon for a pet, they keep showing up!!
What's a PALMETTO bug?

TRISHA - That sucks about your Mum's house, any luck getting any of her items back?
Fingers and toes are crossed for you with the house, good luck!!

JANIE - When I saw your SS avatar I was laughing so hard I almost woke everyone in the house!! I'm still laughing

That's me all caught up on love.

So what's happening in my neck of the woods, a whole bunch of nothing, nada, zilch.

I'll be back later to see if I've been claimed.

CBTN

As far as i know hun I haven't been claimed I think you mean Dora's pal because that was the avatar I was commenting on

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Charisma3103

I work in a call center for shop.reebok dot com

Some people know i have a son that passed away October is a very hard month for me on October 29 it will be 7 years since my son passed away he is the one in my avatar

Well Miss Meagan got me hooked on altered media so anything related to that

Well Miss Meagan got me hooked on altered media so anything related to that

5. The usual, top 5 on wish list you would love to get

Prima - Junk Yard Findings Collection - Ingvild Bolme - Trinkets - Metal Embellishments - Gears

Prima - Resin Collection - Ingvild Bolme - Resin Embellishments - Angel Wings

Glue Arts - Glue Glider Pro Plus - Perma Tac - Multi-Directional Continuous Adhesive Refill ( big time I go through this alot)

Bottle Cap Inc - Vintage Edition Collection - Altered Art - Wood Alphabet Tiles

Core'dinations - Neutrals - 12 x 12 Textured Color Core Cardstock Pack

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae

• SherriBaby2012 Said:
I'm here to claim my little sister. Oh where is Sherri?

Hi sis so very happy to meet you....

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:

How cool are these???

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae

Saying prayers for Annette -hope all is better by now.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Tina scraps Said:

Come on now! What would make you think I knew already???? I have it narrowed down to a few, but a definitive ONE, not yet! This did bring a little smile to my face though...you know me pretty well!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Tina scraps Said:
  • babigirl Said:
Dans home that means kid number eight is in the making lol.

No way!!! That one I'm sure about!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Pinkerific Said:
What Is Pink?

Pink is a rose that sparkles

In the sun.

Pink is a book cover that you read.

Pink is a girl's cheek in the winter.

Pink is one of the colors of the rainbow.

In the sky's night.

Pink is paper that you write on.

Pink is nail polish that you

Paint your nails with.

Pink is a marker that you color with.

A pink balloon that flies high in

The sky.

Pink is food coloring

That you put on Easter eggs.

Pink could be a girl's headband.

Pink is a shirt that has a heart

On it.

Pink is a warm, fuzzy blanket.

By: Emma K.

How awesome is this??? And big sister, I don't KNOW who you are but I love to try and figure you out!

TrishasSister
New Kid On the Block
TrishasSister
In response to thinkpink22

Just checking in to say good morning to my lil sister Trisha! I want to know so much more about you, and did read your answers to the questions on here. Only child you say? You THOUGHT so, anyway! Then here comes me! Spoiled you say? You ain't seen nothin' yet....

Happy Wednesday to you, have a good day and we'll be in touch. I'll have to send you a survey of my own!
your big sis TBS

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Pinkerific Said:
Sister mine, I had a dream about you last night.

You were driving along in your

off to buy yourself a pair of

with your furry buddy by your side.

when all of a sudden a flock of

crossed your path.

While waiting for them to cross over you decided to save time and eat one or two

The time you saved was well worth it because the extra time allowed you to buy a little something for your dh

Now this is right up my alley!!!! I LOVE IT!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

So, I've had some good laughs over sister's comments and avatars the last couple days! You guys all crack me up!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Tomorrow it is back to work...boo!!! I want a few more days off. I hate the first day back but then it's okay after that.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Charisma3103

• Charisma3103 Said:

I work 2 mornings a week at a Catholic preschool for 3 year olds and volunteer mostly at the local elementary school.
my hair is just starting to come back from chemotherapy and I cannot taste due to my current radiation treatments.
using the sewing machine on layouts
punching and layering
5. The usual, top 5 on wish list you would love to get
not playing this round so will pass on this

I am having a hard time keeping up with comments here lately. I am so sorry, but please know I think of you all often.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

9 SISTERS CLAIMED SO FAR...

6 more to go...come on girls! Let's get to claiming!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI it's hump day!!!

Doras_sister
New Kid On the Block
Doras_sister
In response to babigirl

Hello sista...just droppin in to say

Edited by Doras_sister on 10-03-12 09:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

My little secret
Tenant
My little secret

I am here to claim My little sister SHATEMA!!!!! Hope you don't mind my avatar I couldn't resit her little face

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to My little secret

of coure I don't mind it made my day to see this avi. Aww you are awesome thanks sis

mysweetimelda
Tenant
mysweetimelda
In response to babigirl

For my sister

Page 4 of 34 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics