Page 2 of 6 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle - LOTW (By Invitation)        (Topic#1580623)
Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to MarciLB

• Marcilb Said:
Thank you my little cricket...lol....

Cassondra....s in monster is just fine...just wanted to see if you were paying attention lol

LUCKILY I was paying attention this time!!! thanks for trying to keep me on my toes....usually thats Debbys job I am sure she will appreciate the help....its a tough job!!!!..... I put you down for the "s" in Monster!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to Cassondra71

Ok I updated the list take a peak and make sure I put you where you wanted to be!!!

Erin I put you down for "O" in Boo, "W" in wicked & "e" in halloween......if those aren't ok let me know and I will change them

Sasload sorry to report Marci beat you to the "s" in Monster.....do you want the "e"????

I also added the word Goblin

Char since you shose the words Blustery, Goblin and Howl could you do the honor of picking out the color scheme for them please???

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I'm cutting all my letters today!!! Here's hoping that one of the colors you choose Char will be the color I cut my letters... lol....

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to debby_westbrook

I will take the 'E' in Monster.
Also what colours are GOBLIN and HOWL?

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to sasload4

Are words still being accepted? If they are how about AUTUMN?

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to tinadn

I'll take

Halloween: A

Wicked: E

Boo: O

I don't think I want to do more than that because I have SO MANY [email protected] PAPERS to write right now. LOL

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
Are words still being accepted? If they are how about AUTUMN?

I like Autumn...

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

If AUTUMN is allowed I'll take the letter 'A', and the colours are, RUSTY HINGE, AGED MAHOGANY, SCATTERED STRAW, PINE NEEDLES. Done with the help of my compadre, PAM IN TEXAS, and her distress inks. PAM wants the letter 'M', pretty, pretty please!!!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to sasload4

So do we post photos of our letters when we're done. I would appreciate seeing some so I can know what to do! LOL!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to MeliMedina

Yes please post photos as you make your letters to give the people in your group ideas if they need them!!! thanks Melissa....I forgot to say that!!!!

I will add the word Autum!!!

I was waiting for Char to pick the colors of the words she chose....sure hope shes feeling ok!!! I know those darn migraines get the better of her some times.....if she doesn't ci by this evening I will just post the colors so everyone can get started

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

I have a ? do my letters have to be identical or can they be different as long as the colour themes are there?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I have all my letters cut!! Probably start working on them some more next week...

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

What advise and inspiration would you give to a LOTC/swap virgin?????????????????

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MarciLB

Have lots of fun and here are some examples of LOTW's I did a while back...

LOTW Swap By Debby_westbrook

There are lots of awesome LOTWs in Pebbles Gallery too!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Here is some inspiration from Pebbles gallery!! She has all the letters put together to spell the word. You can still see the different styles of the letters..

LOTW Fathers & Sons By Ms_Pebbles

LOTW Fathers & Sons By Ms_Pebbles

LOTW-Mothres & Daughters By Ms_Pebbles

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
I have a ? do my letters have to be identical or can they be different as long as the colour themes are there?

Good Question!! I make mine all the same. For example I have the H in Halloween so all 9 of my H's will be the same...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Ms_Pebbles

I am sooo sorry I didn't get back on here yesterday. Fought a headache all day- went to doc out of desperation since I had drill today- got a shot in the butt (which helped but it burned like a @!#$* for a long time). Also got another BP med to work 'with' the other one the neuro gave me. I just want the headache to STOP!!!

Anyway- once the shot kicked in & I was feeling a little better (after also driving all over creation to find a pharmacy w/meds in stock) my DH called & was ON HIS WAY HOME!!! He doesn't go back to school until January. He got in around 9pm last night. Sooo- my mind was NOT on getting back on the computer at all- sorry.

Howl- the purple green red sounds good to me
Blustery- I'm not sure about blue- I do like the gold red & purple tho

And Debby- I did not say Goblin- sorry. So that is YOUR word

Normally I'm not a Halloween celebrator- we do things here and there, but living in the country- we'd go to a fall festival at church and what not sometimes. I picked a letter in Monster because it can be used shortly when I work on my son's terrible 2's photos LOL

I want the following please:
H in Howl
s in Blustery
u in Autumn

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

thanks for posting examples Debby - I've seen lots of the LOTW postings, but it's nice to have some at hand to look at here - everyone remember page 4

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
I am sooo sorry I didn't get back on here yesterday. Fought a headache all day- went to doc out of desperation since I had drill today- got a shot in the butt (which helped but it burned like a @!#$* for a long time). Also got another BP med to work 'with' the other one the neuro gave me. I just want the headache to STOP!!!

Anyway- once the shot kicked in & I was feeling a little better (after also driving all over creation to find a pharmacy w/meds in stock) my DH called & was ON HIS WAY HOME!!! He doesn't go back to school until January. He got in around 9pm last night. Sooo- my mind was NOT on getting back on the computer at all- sorry.

Howl- the purple green red sounds good to me
Blustery- I'm not sure about blue- I do like the gold red & purple tho

And Debby- I did not say Goblin- sorry. So that is YOUR word

Normally I'm not a Halloween celebrator- we do things here and there, but living in the country- we'd go to a fall festival at church and what not sometimes. I picked a letter in Monster because it can be used shortly when I work on my son's terrible 2's photos LOL

I want the following please:
H in Howl
s in Blustery
u in Autumn

I've lost my mind somewhere!!! Who said Goblin???? I'm sorry I thought it was you...

If Goblin is my word, I want the colors to be, Black, Purple, White and Yellow..

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Ok....my brain is a little smushy tonight but I think I updated the list correctly

Debby ty for chosing the Goblin colors and for posting the examples....I put a reminder on the main page that the examples are on page 4 in case some one wants to reference them but can't remember when they were posted.

Char soooo glad your dh made it home safely!!!! hope you have some quiet time to spend together!! ty for chosing the colors for your words!!! Sasload4 beat you to the last letter in Monster.....sorry about that.....if there is another letter you'd like just let me know.....or we can do a second Monster

Sasload4 thanks for Autumn GREAT word!!! for those of us who aren't familiar with those color names can you give me something a little more basic that we all know.....like is the pine needle a hunter green or is it a brown cuz all our pine needles are turning brown right now...LOL!!!! Gotta always break it down Barney style for me!!!! sorry about that!!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I would like the u in Autumn... I need to know what the basic colors are too.... I don't have the distress inks....

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Autumn colors: HTH
Mustard, Rust, Burgundy, Hunter Green
AUTUMN COLORS By Pam In TX

Edited by Pam in TX on 09-15-12 07:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to tinadn

JCI

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to tinadn

May I have W in Witch, E in Halloween, P in Spooky, O in Boo

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to tcletoaddison

So sorry first let me introduce myself. My name is Toni. I live in SC with my 2 grandchildren and husband. I learned to scrapbook about 10 years ago before cricuts and cuttlebugs, and all the other really neat machines. I do not work but have health issues so I try to keep busy to keep my mind from wondering. LOL. I love working on swaps!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Welcome Toni. Nice to meet you

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to Pam in TX

Hi toni!.....
And thanks everyone for the inspiration.....

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to MarciLB

Welcome Toni!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

Hi Toni!! I'm happy you made it here!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

The colors for Autumn are gorgeous!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

My go to inks are my Ranger distress inks and then my Adirondacks. I have been using the distress inks since 2006 so that's how I usually think of colors. Sorry

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Pam in TX

It's ok.... I may have to check out those distress inks... I think my DH should not know about this... lol... The Hubby will tell me no and then when we are at the store, He will ask did you find anything you want for your scrapbooking....

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Joanns.com seems to have the best deals on them and then if you can get free shipping that's even better.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Welcome Toni!

Yes, I love my distress inks, as well. My most used is black soot.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Thank you for the tips!! I will check them out!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Welcome Toni- good to see you here.

I hope we are done with new words because I'm hoping I haven't bit off more than I can handle now. But I had to tell myself NOT to take a letter in every word.

Cass- I didn't mean that I wanted another letter in Monster. Sorry if you got that impression. I was just expounding on my Halloween views there.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far- am thinking about you Cass & Debby scrapping today & my spirit is there with you even tho I'm here at drill Didn't someone else say they were at a scrap retreat this weekend? I am soooo jealous.

I am so looking forward to getting home this afternoon and maybe getting some LOTW cut out or stamped. I have the cutest stamps for the monster & I'm itching to use some googly eyes...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Char first and foremost before anything else...
THANK YOU!!!!! for the sacrifices you and your family make for mine and everyones!!!! hope you are feeling ok and that drill goes smoothly so you can get home and play paper!!!

WELCOME Toni glad you found us!!!!

Scrap day with Debby was SUPER FUN!!!! I only finished one LO but I did start working on my LOTW......I would have had one set done but Debby stole my idea for a letter in the same word so I have to think of a new plan now!!!

Thanks Pam for posting the colors they are beautiful.....I am embarassed to say this but I have no idea how to use distressing inks????? I always see them and the colors are so pretty but how do you use them????

I will up date the list right now!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

• Cassondra71 Said:
Char first and foremost before anything else...
THANK YOU!!!!! for the sacrifices you and your family make for mine and everyones!!!! hope you are feeling ok and that drill goes smoothly so you can get home and play paper!!!

WELCOME Toni glad you found us!!!!

Scrap day with Debby was SUPER FUN!!!! I only finished one LO but I did start working on my LOTW......I would have had one set done but Debby stole my idea for a letter in the same word so I have to think of a new plan now!!!

Thanks Pam for posting the colors they are beautiful.....I am embarassed to say this but I have no idea how to use distressing inks????? I always see them and the colors are so pretty but how do you use them????

I will up date the list right now!!!

The possibilities are endless when it comes to using your distress inks. You can color black and white photos with them, you can paint with them with a water brush, you can dust color on a page or make it as bold as you want, you can spray them with a little bit a water and it wicks out does really interesting things. That is just a few examples of what you can do with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Can you tell that I am a big fan of them? LOL

Here is one of my papers for the uglies challenge that I altered with distress inks.
first I dampened and crinkled the paper and than ran a green distress ink over the raised parts while it was still wet. then I worked brown into the other areas with a brush .

distress example By Pam In TX

Edited by Pam in TX on 09-16-12 04:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to Pam in TX

WOW!!! thats awesome!!! I may have to youtube some tutorials!!!! thanks Pam!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I love my distress inks 2, just get 1 or 2 and play with them then you will be hooked thats how I got to using them

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to scrappinlilly

Here is the layout that I used several techniques with the distress inks on for the uglies challenge. I even distressed the edges of my photos and used the inks on them. they are safe for photos.
If you go to the Ranger site they have lots of Tim holtz how to videos.

Lemur By Pam In TX

Edited by Pam in TX on 09-16-12 08:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Pam in TX

Good morning ladies!
I see I've missed a ton! My Kevin has been the hospital since last Wed night and he just got discharged Sunday eve. so I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off at times.
And between that time my step-mom passed away so I've been a little frazzled!
But, Cassondra, can you give me any letter in:

Witch
Goblin
Howl
Ghost

Thanks

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Wow Pebbles!! I'm so sorry for your loss!!!! I hope everything is ok with Kevin and that he stays healthy from now on... Saying a prayer for you and your Family!!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Thanks Debby!
I'm going to try and get in my scraproom today....haven't been in there since last Tues! Getting behind on things...yikes!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

So sorry for your loss, Pebbles!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Thanks Melissa

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

First thank all you wonderful ladies for the warm welcome.

Pebbles I am so sorry for your loss

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Pebbles so sorry to hear of your loss and hope that your Kevin is on the road to a quick recovery. I will keep you and your family in our prayers. I will update the list with your letters!!!

Pam thanks for sharing that LO its beautiful!!! I am excited about checking out the inks but then I know it will be one more thing to spend $$$ on LOL!!! and when I do you should know I will be blaming you for it!!!!

Hope everyone gets this week off to a GREAT start!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Oh my Pebbles. Sorry for your loss and hope Kevin does better. My step dad went back into the hospital last night bleeding. they put him on a blood thinner after his heart surgery last week in his blood thinned too much.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Pam in TX

Hi ladies. Since I am new to this and life is crazy right now, I will start slow and take the O in HOWL if that is still available.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Questions tho...
Are the colors listed the only colors allowed or just the main colors? Do we need to use all the colors on the letter or can we just use one color and say white for example?

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to tinadn

Pebbles so sorry to read of your loss, you are in my thoughts, and hope Kevin is well on the road to recovery!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

Hi Tina!!! Happy to see you!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI- meant to start my letters, but have been playing finish previous project and clean up.

Cass- I use CTMH ink pads and reinker to do distressing as well. There's lots of techniques and many awesome results by just changing up what order or way you apply them. Sometimes I use sandpaper then ink to distress. Sometimes- water, crinkle, sponge ink & iron (that's what's on the Clementine pages I posted- the brown pp that looks leathery). So much you can do to enhance or alter paper.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Yeah Tina!!! good to see you how was the scrapfest??? to answer your question those are just the main colors....just so you have a starting point and so that they all have something in common.....you don't need to use all the colors and you can add others.....hope that answers your question!! I put you down for the O....and will update the front....have FUN!!!

Char those inks are just amazing....excited to try some!!!

almost forgot....here is my "Y" for Candy.....had to do a sucker since debby stole my idea!!

LOTW Y - Candy By Cassondra71

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

LMBO.... I didn't steal your idea, you tried to steal mine... lol... I still say great minds think alike.....

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

hi pebbles!>..nice to meet you...everyone has referred me to your gallery of LOTWs since this is my first.....so sorry for your loss and for your son Kevin (my son's name too!) illness....

Hey ladies...I did my s for monster and my capital S for Spooky...so maybe I will be able to add more letters.......hmmmmmm..now that I am experienced and all...lol!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to MarciLB

Thanks Cassondra for answering my questions.
Now to come up with some ideas...
Scrapfest was a blast. I did about 20 make and takes and 5 workshops including Tim Holtz, Heidi Swapp, Echo park with Jessica Sprague, Studio Calico, Art Impressions and can't remember the last one right now. TH was so generous. He gave us distressing ink, markers and stains along with an apron and bag plus much more. When I got home I had Fred Flintstone kankles-swollen feet!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to tinadn

That sounds like such a amazing and fun time!!! I'm so jealous!!! lol...

Can't wait to see your letters Marci!!!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

That sounds great TIna...one dy I am going to that!

DO I post them anytime Debby?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MarciLB

Yes.. You can post them soon as you get them done...

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Good morning ladies! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. My husband is finally home from the hospital and he's doing okay. Thanks again!
Cassondra, I am going to send my letters in early because I will be packing my scraproom up soon. I will also send a new p.o. box/address to you soon.
Thanks!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Great to hear the news Ms. Pebbles!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to tinadn

So Thankful your DH is ok Pebbles!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Tina scrap fest sounds like a BLAST....I wanna go!!!!!

Pebbles so glad your dh is feeling better!!!!

I almost have my Y's for candy all done and may start another set later today. I LOVE making these things!!! they are so much fun!!

Can't wait to see yours marci!!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• debby_westbrook Said:
LMBO.... I didn't steal your idea, you tried to steal mine... lol... I still say great minds think alike.....

The rest of that saying is 'AND FOOLS SELDOM DIFFER!!',

NOT only a but a Viking too, pillaging and plundering your friend's idea. yep, no here.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:

The rest of that saying is 'AND FOOLS SELDOM DIFFER!!',

NOT only a but a Viking too, pillaging and plundering your friend's idea. yep, no here.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI - was going to start these yesterday- but as I cleaned up my scrap area to do so- I came across an old project- a Thanksgiving banner that I didn't get finished before the holiday last year & suddenly determined I must do it NOW. But then again- I don't need much to get sidetracked ... look- something shiny....

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to charcats7

Just an FYI... I am a procrastinator with swaps, but I do get them done. I see the October 13th date... LOL Cassondra, expect that you will receive my letter on... OCTOBER 11!

Actually I'm just a little overwhelmed this week. I'm trying to get my feet under me with school and get into a routine and it's turning out to be difficult because I'm also active up at the kids' school as a volunteer, I run, and now DH's grandfather is very sick so trying to cope with that as well.

If I find that I just don't see myself getting it done in the next week or so, I'll probably step back on this month. But don't count me out, yet. There's always hope!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Here is my letter n for candy... It has a caramel apple on it...

N for LOTW By Debby_westbrook

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Too cute Debby!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

ditto!!!!!!!!!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MarciLB

ok here's is my first ever LOTW and first ever swap items.....It is so much fun girls!!!!!!!
Thanks for the invite Debby!

LOTW Fall/Halloween By Marcilb

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MarciLB

• Marcilb Said:
ok here's is my first ever LOTW and first ever swap items.....It is so much fun girls!!!!!!!
Thanks for the invite Debby!

LOTW Fall/Halloween By Marcilb

Welcome!!! These are awesome.. It's hard to believe it's your first time...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Ohhhh YEAH Debby and Marci your letters are FABULOUS!!!!! GREAT JOB ladies!!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Marci, those are excellent for your first ones!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Here is my B or Boo (yellow)

LOTW By Debby_westbrook

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
just adorable "B" Debby!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MarciLB

Thank you!!!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

Here is my "A" for candy....then I will go sign up for more letters!

LOTC-For Swap By Marcilb

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to MarciLB

sign me up for...
i...wicked

n....autumn

o.....halloween

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to MarciLB

HAHAHA I see you are getting the hang of this Marci

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to charcats7

The pressure was on Char!.... I have to live up to you experienced swappers BEAUTIFUL WORK!...so i had to be the quickest learner !!!!!...lol....

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to MarciLB

After everything I've seen I'm a wee bit intimidated. Great work ladies.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:

DITTO!!!!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to sasload4

Lovely letters ladies!!! I just got new cricut mats, so I should hopefully start on mine by this weekend.

Pebbles, my friend, I am sending hugs your way and praying for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss and praying that God comforts your family and helps Kevin recover quickly.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to silver26AK

Would there be any interest in the word TREATS with open colors(that means any color goes)? It's only 6 letters. If so, put me down for any spot.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to silver26AK

I like the word Treats too!!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:

Don't be intimidated!!! Your very talented and your letters will be awesome!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • Pam in TX Said:

DITTO!!!!!

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Pam... Your very talented and your letters are going to be awesome!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I've done swaps before- but not LOTW - it's a little different since our combined efforts will become the word- so I'm not like experienced at this- In fact, my only experience at letters is plain letters to make a title on my LO. I've embossed designs is about the extent of my design to them- so this is very different.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to charcats7

OK. My reward for getting my paper done today is going to be some scrap time. Maybe I'll at least get my letters cut! LOL!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
I've done swaps before- but not LOTW - it's a little different since our combined efforts will become the word- so I'm not like experienced at this- In fact, my only experience at letters is plain letters to make a title on my LO. I've embossed designs is about the extent of my design to them- so this is very different.

Your letters are going to be awesome! I don't think you can do anything bad!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• MelissaW Said:
OK. My reward for getting my paper done today is going to be some scrap time. Maybe I'll at least get my letters cut! LOL!

Yipppeee... For paper time!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• debby_westbrook Said:
  • charcats7 Said:

Your letters are going to be awesome! I don't think you can do anything bad!!

Thanks Debby for the vote of confidence. Hope I can live up to the standard.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:

Same here, but not a wee bit...A LOT!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
  • Pam in TX Said:

Same here, but not a wee bit...A LOT!!

Your awesome talent too!!!! They will look awesome!!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I hope, but thanks!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tinadn

Hello ladies.......
My step dad was admitted back into the ICU this week and they are going into his bladder tonight to see why he's bleeding. They put him on blood thinners for a couple of days after his heart surgery 2 weeks ago and his blood kept thinning after they stopped the meds. Please keep him and my mom in your prayers. Thank you

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Pam in TX

I have another request........sorry to be a pest.

Another prayer request.......
My son was deployed again today for a destination unknown. He just got back after 6 months in June and now he's gone for another 6 months. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. This will be the second Christmas in a row that he will miss spending with his babies. Thank you

Page 2 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics