Page 5 of 6 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle - LOTW (By Invitation)        (Topic#1580623)
charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to MeliMedina

JCI

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

JCI

Mailed my letters yesterday (Wednesday). The postie lady said they should get there in two days.

I forgot to post photos of them will do that in a few, oops!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to sasload4

Pam came over to my house so we could get our letters done, and Rasputin had to observe.

Inspection complete, you may now continue on!!! By Sasload4

It's me!!! By Sasload4

Halloween cat, Rasputin. By Sasload4

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

Too funny Sandra - of course he had to- even my shy Sparky comes down most scrap days with the girls & checks out our work- usually walks over everything & sniffs here and there- would hate to see if he didn't like something. LOL

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to charcats7

Lol sandra... How cute!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
Pam came over to my house so we could get our letters done, and Rasputin had to observe.

It's me!!! By Sasload4

My grandchild admiring his grandmother's work. LOL

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
  • sasload4 Said:

It's me!!! By Sasload4

My grandchild admiring his grandmother's work. LOL

Grand-KITTY you dafty!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to sasload4

I think Kittys are born with a crafters soul.....my Kitty Kitty Cupcake....yup thats her name.....our granddaughter name her.....she LOVES to help....at least I think she thinks she helping really shes just laying on top of everything!!!!

Pebbles, Marci and Melissa I got your packages today!!!

Can't wait to put these words together they are going to be FABULOUS!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Cassondra71

I saw a photo of Debby's new granddaughter on FB & she is beautiful. Congrats Debby - I know you are on walking on the clouds right now.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to tinadn

LOTW Paper circle By Tcletoaddison

Hope these meet your expections.

Edited by tcletoaddison on 10-11-12 07:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to tcletoaddison

Cassondra I did not mail these out yet! I will hit the post office with the evni tommorrow and send it out overnight to make the deadline. So sorry to be the last one to mail in. I usally am very good at getting them there early.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Here is a pic of My new Grand Daughter...

Thank you Char!!!

Promise By Debby_westbrook

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to debby_westbrook

• debby_westbrook Said:

Thank you Char!!!

Debby, your grand-daughter is a beautiful doll.

Edited by sasload4 on 10-12-12 09:11 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to sasload4

congrats debby she is beautiful

my letters should be there today along with my tags and banners from before will hopefully have time soon to post pic's (maybe sun. when we get home from camping and my daughters soccer game we will see how tired I am)

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tinadn

mine and Sandra's should be there today too.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to Pam in TX

what an adorable picture debby...what is her name??????

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• debby_westbrook Said:

Thank you Char!!!

Promise is BEAUTIFUL - I love her name- she is a precious gift from God.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

I forgot to post my photos of my letters. My ghosts are much better looking IRL, sorry they turned out the way they did, I hope you can make out everything on all the other letters.

LOTW CHALLENGE - E in MONSTER By Sasload4

LOTW CHALLENGE - G for Ghost By Sasload4

LOTW CHALLENGE - G in GHOSTS By Sasload4

LOTW CHALLENGE - W in HOWL By Sasload4

LOTW CHALLENGE - A in AUTUMN By Sasload4

LOTW CHALLENGE - L in HALLOWEEN By Sasload4

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to sasload4

Oh...Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..the name is adorable!

Sandra...love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to MarciLB

Congrats Debbie. She is beautiful.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to tinadn

JCI

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to sasload4

Debbie, she's just perfect!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

I mailed these yesterday. Hopefully they get there Monday. Sorry I didn't get them out sooner, had a rough week, wasn't feeling well. I finally went to the doc yesterday and got antibiotics. So I'm starting to feel a little better today. Anyway, here are the letters

Halloween LOTW By Silver26AK

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to silver26AK

No worries Erin....hope the meds work and you feel better soon!!!

Sandra I got your letters today....they are adorable!!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Cassondra.......my 'M' have a note in there not to send one back to me as one went missing. I found it right after I had mailed them. LOL
Sandra and I mailed ours the same day from the same city and hers beat mine there. Go figure.

Edited by Pam in TX on 10-13-12 03:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Pam in TX

Thank you everyone for the congrats!!! I love my Grand Daughter so much!!!!

The letters are amazing!!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

jci

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to tinadn

Erin I love your letters. The new cartiage did really good.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• silver26AK Said:
I mailed these yesterday. Hopefully they get there Monday. Sorry I didn't get them out sooner, had a rough week, wasn't feeling well. I finally went to the doc yesterday and got antibiotics. So I'm starting to feel a little better today. Anyway, here are the letters

Halloween LOTW By Silver26AK

Cute letters, great job!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Cassondra.......my 'M' have a note in there not to send one back to me as one went missing. I found it right after I had mailed them. LOL
Sandra and I mailed ours the same day from the same city and hers beat mine there. Go figure.

How weird is that? Hmmmm.....

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

good morning ladies- hope everyone had a great weekend. We celebrated my DH's 50th birthday yesterday- not a big thing- just friends at Longhorns for dinner- but it was a good time getting to visit with everyone without kids. He made out with a couple Lowes gift cards & my dad gave him cash- so next we'll head there to get the new saw he's been eying. LOL

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

Thanks ladies for the letter love

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to charcats7

Cassondra, Did you get my letters yesterday?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Pam in TX

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to tinadn

Afternoon all and hoping your day is going as planned. I'm taking it easy, my blood sugars are in orbit and I don't like it one bit. Trying not to stress as that only makes it worse going to test them in an hour and see if anything has changed

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

Sandra that sounds terrible.

I've been fighting a migraine all day - and losing. Finally gave in and took one of the "last resort" pills. It seems to be taking the edge off now so I can at least focus on the computer screen. I got Botox injections yesterday (they are now doing them for chronic migraines- 2 years FDA approved. However- it will be 3 days she said before I start to feel the benefit- meanwhile- I feel like every place she injected is bruised & inflamed. If I had known it would do this, I would have stayed home today. But I learn. She said there have been several ladies she has treated with Botox recently that have gone from a score of 150 down to a 12-16. My headache score is over 200. So I am really, really hoping this helps. Taking meds often ends up in a vicious cycle of helping then causing a rebound. That's where I was. It really puts a damper on every day living & that's also why I haven't been scrapping as much as I'd like. I was surprised when she told me they've been using Botox for neuro issues for 20 years now. It took women reporting to their doctors that their migraines stopped after getting Botox for wrinkle reduction on their foreheads & between the eyes. It took awhile, but the insurance community finally is buying off on it. I figure it's definitely worth a try- if it works I'll be celebrating

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Char sure hope you get some relief!!!

Pam yours haven't arrived yet....some times it take a little longer to get here....we live in the middle of no where.....I wouldn't worry yet.....probably come tomorrow!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

• Cassondra71 Said:

Pam yours haven't arrived yet....some times it take a little longer to get here....we live in the middle of no where.....I wouldn't worry yet.....probably come tomorrow!!!

I mailed them a week ago they should have been there by now. Hmmmmmm

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
  • Cassondra71 Said:

I mailed them a week ago they should have been there by now. Hmmmmmm

That doesn't sound good. Hope they didn't get stuck somewhere & damaged.....

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Cass- so far I'm feeling better today- hopefully that continues... but I didn't feel too bad the start of yesterday either- just sore & it escalated. I think the soreness is settled... so now hoping it starts WORKING. Thinking positive thoughts & staying hopeful

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to charcats7

I have started catching my kids' bug... though I think it didn't hit me as hard as it did them. I have a pretty good immune system, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

hope you feel better Melissa- you definitely don't need to catch something with all the stuff you have on your plate

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to charcats7

Ladies, hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to tinadn

Char sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way!!!! even have my fingers crossed!!!

Melissa hope that nasty bug leaves your home SOON!!!!

Pam I got your letter yesterday

I will swap them all out this evening and my plan is to send them out Friday morning!!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Awesome! I'm excited to see them!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

JCI

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Fantastic. I can start breathing again

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Pam in TX

I'm JCI and getting ready to do some scrapping!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

back!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to MarciLB

My intention was to get these all swapped out today.....I ended up babysitting for the grandkids.....which was WONDERFUL but by the time I got home and ate I can hardly keep my eyes open....I promise to get up bright and early swap them and try to get them to the po after lunch time!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• Cassondra71 Said:
My intention was to get these all swapped out today.....I ended up babysitting for the grandkids.....which was WONDERFUL but by the time I got home and ate I can hardly keep my eyes open....I promise to get up bright and early swap them and try to get them to the po after lunch time!!!

no worries here family comes 1st, glad you enjoyed your time with the grandkids

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

I am getting anxious to play with these. Thank you so much for Cassondra for hosting this swap.
I am so sorry that mine took so long to get there. I don't understand where they went on the way to your house as I mailed them the same day as Sandra just half a mile away from where she mailed hers. For now on I will go to the same post office as her. LOL
Please let me know if there are any more of these types of swaps in the future as I am totally hooked on the LOTW swaps now.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Pam in TX

hi everyone - been home today with another migraine. Got a new book- that had over 300 positive reviews w/4 1/2 stars on Amazon- called Heal Your Headache- The 1-2-3 Program for Taking Charge of Your Pain - Dr. David Buchholz describes exactly what a migraine is, how it operates, etc. Very enlightening. He does all this because when you get to the part of what you need to change in your diet- well- that part kinda ticks you off. What do you mean I can't have chocolate, caffeine, anything with MSG, processed meats, pizza, aged cheese, pineapple, avacodos and so many other things I'm used to eating and have stocked in my fridge and cupboards? He explains that after you've been on the diet and headache free for 4 months, you can try adding something back you really want- but you may or may not be able to. I guess it's the trade- do I want to be in pain every day w/bouts of extreme pain? Or do I want to go through the inconvenience of changing what I eat? I choose to change what I eat. My DH was ticked when I showed him the list. But when I put it in the way of I'm in pain every day verses we are inconvenienced from what we're use to- he agreed- we need to make changes. Change isn't fun- at least this one isn't. But it's necessary. If anyone has or knows of someone who has frequent headaches and/or migraines- get this book. No doctor has ever explained what happens- just that they don't know why. Well- this explains why- but for every person the lists of triggers are different. I've become so hyper sensitive to everything- perfumes, a whiff of cigarette smoke when I walk by the smokers area, loud noise, bright flashing lights, the change in atmosphere when it rains- any one of those will throw me over into serious sharp and/or pounding pain. Didn't use to- not that long ago either. So- what can I change? What I eat is the main ingredient I can alter to change the amount of triggers loaded and stop this pain cycle. I am so ready for this cycle to stop I can't describe it. It is controlling my life & it's time for me to take the reigns back!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
hi everyone - been home today with another migraine. Got a new book- that had over 300 positive reviews w/4 1/2 stars on Amazon- called Heal Your Headache- The 1-2-3 Program for Taking Charge of Your Pain - Dr. David Buchholz describes exactly what a migraine is, how it operates, etc. Very enlightening. He does all this because when you get to the part of what you need to change in your diet- well- that part kinda ticks you off. What do you mean I can't have chocolate, caffeine, anything with MSG, processed meats, pizza, aged cheese, pineapple, avacodos and so many other things I'm used to eating and have stocked in my fridge and cupboards? He explains that after you've been on the diet and headache free for 4 months, you can try adding something back you really want- but you may or may not be able to. I guess it's the trade- do I want to be in pain every day w/bouts of extreme pain? Or do I want to go through the inconvenience of changing what I eat? I choose to change what I eat. My DH was ticked when I showed him the list. But when I put it in the way of I'm in pain every day verses we are inconvenienced from what we're use to- he agreed- we need to make changes. Change isn't fun- at least this one isn't. But it's necessary. If anyone has or knows of someone who has frequent headaches and/or migraines- get this book. No doctor has ever explained what happens- just that they don't know why. Well- this explains why- but for every person the lists of triggers are different. I've become so hyper sensitive to everything- perfumes, a whiff of cigarette smoke when I walk by the smokers area, loud noise, bright flashing lights, the change in atmosphere when it rains- any one of those will throw me over into serious sharp and/or pounding pain. Didn't use to- not that long ago either. So- what can I change? What I eat is the main ingredient I can alter to change the amount of triggers loaded and stop this pain cycle. I am so ready for this cycle to stop I can't describe it. It is controlling my life & it's time for me to take the reigns back!

my dads triggers were anything with corn in it or corn syrup and MSG. He pitched a big fit over losing his divinity, he loved divinity.
My daughters biggest trigger is chocolate

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:

My trigger is hot dogs, lunch meat, and ramen noodles. I used to get migraines so bad in college that I had to give myself the shots until I switched doctors, who had me keep a food & headache diary for a month. Once I stopped eating those things, I only got my cycle migraines and those were fixed with birth control pills... though I don't do that now and they aren't as bad as they were back then.

Good luck! I have endometriosis and I had to cut certain things from my diet completely for that, too. It sucked, but it helped manage my pain so it was worth it!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Makes you wonder all the junk in what we eat- doesn't do us any favors for sure.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Thinking of you Char!!!

I'm having coffee with Cass today and will give her the rest of my letters...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Char hope you get the answers soon. I had migranes several years ago and suspected it was working in the basement of a very old building-dust, mold, probably aspestos. I quit the job and they lessened. I then started phyiscal therapy and bi-weekly upperbody massages and very rarely get a migrane. Doctors said my next step was the food diary...you should treat yourself to a massage even if it doesn't work:)

Melissa LOVE LOVE LOVE your new avi!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to tinadn

Tina I do get a message every 1-2 weeks- it does help- short term. But my limit threshold is so low- it doesn't take much to push me over. So now I'm off to the diet. My DH didn't want to change- he likes the bacon, sausage, hotdogs,... I had suggested getting away from all that processing & he wasn't for it- until I showed him the book with a defined "don't" list that has been tried and found successful by many. The list also includes no onions- that didn't go over well at all. Leeks and all aren't the same- so we can use those instead. Still he was not happy. Change is never easy.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to charcats7

You are right, change isn't easy,but you can do it!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to tinadn

Thanks for the encouragement Tina - need all I can get

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

JCI

CHAR - Willpower is a struggle for all of us, so I wish you massive doses of it and your DH also. You can do it, and with hope it will get rid of those migraines. You go, go, go, go, go girl.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

Thanks Sandra

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to charcats7

Thanks Tina! One of my friends from school has a photography business and I helped her with her website and she did family photos in exchange.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• MelissaW Said:
Thanks Tina! One of my friends from school has a photography business and I helped her with her website and she did family photos in exchange.

awesome exchange

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to charcats7

JCI ladies. Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. Gearing up for Halloween!!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Has anyone heard from Cassondra since Thursday afternoon?.I hope she's okay.

Edited by Pam in TX on 10-22-12 03:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Pam in TX

Yes- on FB - Cass is gearing up for a craft fair and has been busy busy busy getting things ready.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to charcats7

yes saw her on FB

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to tinadn

Hello ladies, I'm just checking in and wondering have any of you received your words yet? I'm so excited about getting them I scare the postie daily, it's not my fault I'm stalking the poor fella. I love getting goodies in the mail, bills and junk mail just don't cut it!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

Cassondra was at my house Friday and I gave her the rest of my letters... I'm pretty sure she was getting them swapped over the weekend...

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

JCI

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Sorry Ladies.....I am here!!!!! and all of your packages are on the way to you!!!!

Several people didn't have enough postage so I will be snding out pm's asking for your email so I can sedn an invoice.....I know sometimes it doesn't seem like alot and I feel bad asking for small amounts but all total today it coste almost 15 dollars to send out 2 swaps all the litte amounts add up!!

Hope you enjoy the words when you get them and can't wait to see what you do with them!!!

For those who haven't signed up for next months card swap theres still lots of spaces open!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Thanks for all your hard work Cassondra:)

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to tinadn

I love the letters!! They are all awesome!!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• debby_westbrook Said:
I love the letters!! They are all awesome!!!

I'm so jealous of Debby right now!
Can't wait to get my letters!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

You will love them...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

oooooo- I will be watching for them...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

All the letters look awesome put together!!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to tinadn

I got my letters today! They look so cool all together!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

I'm jealous, maybe they will be here by Saturday.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to sasload4

Okay Sandra. Ours mailed out the same day from here and mine took almost a week longer to get to her so you are not allowed to open yours until iI get mine.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Pam in TX

what I can't taunt you when or if I get mine before you

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to sasload4

How exciting can't wait to see them.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

stalking mailman - we didn't get any mail yesterday- I wonder if he's holding out....

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

It's all the mailmans fault!!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I got my words today great job ladies.....I have someone's boo and I had 2 p's in my spooky, I will send them to whoever they belong to just need addy

Erin I got your tag in there and loved it, mickey has always been my favorite person tyvm

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to scrappinlilly

WONDERFUL LOTW.....this was my first and so so nice ladies!!!!!!!!....

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to MarciLB

I received mine & they look fantastic- however- several having missing letters & I have doubles of others??? Like no "r" in Monster & I did the R. But I got my 2 "a" letters back in Fall- so someone is missing an a. There are more- but will have to look at them again. It was late when we got home- did a fund raiser for the local pregnancy center.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
stalking mailman - we didn't get any mail yesterday- I wonder if he's holding out....

stalking here too!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tinadn

Got my words today and they are really cool. The only thing I was missing was the T in Autumn. I have a few extra bits of the word Blustery if anybody is missing some.
Thank you Cassondra for hosting this

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Pam in TX

got all my letters-Thanks Cassondra!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to tinadn

Got mine today!!!! Everyone did a great job!!! Thanks for hosting Cassondra!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Got mine yesterday! The words look Fabulous! I especially love how Witch and Ghost turned out. Thanks Cass for hosting this one. Hopefully we can do another in the future.

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB

Erin...dont forget to use them!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to MarciLB

Okay- out of my letters- here is what I have/don't have:

Monster- missing the R (I guess I could make another since I made those)

Blustery- have 2 B's, 3 L's, 2 R's, 2 Y's

Autumn- missing the T, have 2 U's (well- 2 the same of what I made so makes an extra)

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
Okay- out of my letters- here is what I have/don't have:

Monster- missing the R (I guess I could make another since I made those)

Blustery- have 2 B's, 3 L's, 2 R's, 2 Y's

Autumn- missing the T, have 2 U's (well- 2 the same of what I made so makes an extra)

I have an extra US for blustery, I can mail it to you

Page 5 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics