Page 4 of 10 
Username Post: Clsd /Graphic 45 Song Bird Swap        (Topic#1580769)
DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

Their blog says to go to facebook which I did but I don't see where to add any photo's or anything about it. I am so facebook illiterate.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to DKravec

ON the facebook page at the top should be add photo. Click on that add your photo then your comment and all should be good.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Drayia

Hello all!
Stopping in to see what is going on.... great creations, wonder if any of them are mine... hmmm!!
I have been MIA and on bed rest since last Friday night. First my back goes out while shopping at Joann's and then I get the flu and my back go out on me again because of intense movements during flu time.
I was going to start on this last wekend but no my scraproom is on 2nd floor and no stairs for me yet... hope soon!!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Euroalien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OLFdApn7Js

this is a Bird Song Mini album I found

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Euroalien

Happy scrapping this weekend ladies....hope you all get inspired I can't wait to see some creations....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Thanks Shana, that worked.

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29
In response to DKravec

JCI. Beautiful creations! So excited to see these!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

• Euroalien Said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OLFdApn7Js

this is a Bird Song Mini album I found

That is one very awesome album. Thanks for sharing with us Yvonne.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to DKravec

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29
In response to Tracy F

Got my Mini up on you tube. Will try to post pictures as well soon. Working on my second item now!! Hope you enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XGDjKfwn1A&a mp;sns=em

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Phonechic29

I have been fighting a bad case of bronchitis all week along with my right hip being out while babysitting my granddaughters. Starting to feel a little bit better and hoping to be able to get back on track with my project this next week.
So many beautiful relations are emanating from all of you. Such great inspiration!!!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Pam in TX

Both of the you tube videos were awesome! Thanks for sharing!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Scrap Smart

Hi ladies! The videos were amazing! I also watched Bird Song mini album that the creator put on ebay and she sold it for $300.! That's incredible. It was beautiful but, $300.?

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to maggieanne

$300.00??? Are you chitting me. And I can't sell mine for a lousy $55.00 Maybe I should try ebay instead of etsy.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-06-12 06:55 PM
In response to DKravec

Wow! I can't believe that!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to vawm

JCI!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

• Phonechic29 Said:
Got my Mini up on you tube. Will try to post pictures as well soon. Working on my second item now!! Hope you enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XGDjKfwn1A&a mp;sns=em

This is absolutely amazing!!!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Pam in TX

Deb, I was in shock! The mini was beautiful but I didn't think it was worth that much. She did an auction rather than a "buy it now" price. Maybe you should check out what's involved using ebay...I've never sold anything but it might be worth it to you and it definitely would get way more views than an etsy or zibbet shop!

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29
In response to Pam in TX

Thanks so much!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Jennifer, I just watched your video and I have to say your album is amazing! I loved it and I know your ss will too!

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29
In response to Tracy F

Thanks! I've finished my second project. It's an altered clock that really works This was a lot of fun! I found a great material that matches very well and got to use my ruffler foot (which I admit I don't use often enough). Hope you like it!

Altered Clock for Martica's Swap By Phonechic29

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Two amazing pieces Jennifer! I watched your ut video and the mini is absolutely stunning! I can't comment on utube for some reason or i would have left you one. The clock looks stunning! What a lucky SS you have!

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to Tracy F

JCI Going to check out Youtube video!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to joydee1963

Gorgeous Jennifer Im on my way to your gallery....

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Tracy F

Song Bird Fan By Lorna Lee

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-07-12 07:58 PM
In response to Lorna Lee

Just checking in! gorgeous new pieces!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Tracy F

Deb, You so need to check out ebay. If things are going that high in price, you should do awesome. Maybe etsy is just too crowded with handmade items and buyers are having trouble finding you in a search. Who knows what new doors can open.....
I know that you are an amazing artest. I now want to see this $300 album......

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Tracy F

Maggie, I tried finding that video on ebay but couldn't find it. I would love to see what all that video entails. Are you able to bring it over here for me?

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to DKravec

wish I could start scrapping again, but not yet.... I'm so ready....

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Euroalien

$300 for an album!!! Gotta check this wonder of wonders out!!
Finished my swap. do we mail when done or do we wait till later??

Gotta say i love this paper!! Will post photos later this week.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to made with tlc

Tracy, I can't wait to see what you have come up with.
I most say that the projects are all so much different from the last swap. Too bad we can't have a room dedicated to the different Graphic 45 styles to display each swap. Maybe one day when all the kids are gone. hehehe

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello ladies. Looking forward to seeing more finished products. I agree, I too love this paper.

Martica
Queen
Martica

• made with tlc Said:
$300 for an album!!! Gotta check this wonder of wonders out!!
Finished my swap. do we mail when done or do we wait till later??

Gotta say i love this paper!! Will post photos later this week.

Tracy you are such a tease.... I want to see what you..
did now..... Don't mail yet we are all going to ship the same week of the 19th of Nov.

Edited by Martica on 10-08-12 04:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Martica

Deb, I don't know how to bring over the link but if you go to utube and type in "graphic 45 birdsong" listings will come up. Look for the mini done by luv2scrap4fun. When you read her description she'll have a link to where it was on ebay and it shows the winning bid of $308. and some change I think. let me know if you find it!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

I went back to utube and you can still access the link to ebay. It went for $301.88. she has 2 other minis still on auction and one is very similar to the $300. one. It's with the bird song pps also but I did notice a few changes on the cover. Right now the high bid for that is about $60. but it still has 2 days. I clicked on the sold mini and read the description and she said there were 50 pages in it not including the covers...it looked thick but I never would have guessed that many pages. Let me know if anyone else sees it.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-09-12 03:12 PM

Just checking in!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to vawm

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to katiemylady

JCI

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Dixie Leah

I looked athe album...I think she counted all the tags as pages thats why it say says 50 pages. $300???? thats amazing.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Tracy F

Saw the album very pretty......

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-09-12 11:18 PM
In response to Tracy F

Hi Ladies...

Droppin' by to check in!!

I was having lunch with my daughter today and came up with the most fantastic idea for this swap while I was there!! I can't wait to put thought to action!! I hope it's something that my SS hasn't already done herself!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE so excited!!!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Good morning... Hi Bon can't wait to see what you do.....

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Can't wait to see what you have come up with Bon.
I started my second project last night. Maybe I will get it done and posted by the weekend. Someone please post a link to that $300 album. I really MUST see this. I would think that it would be lined in 24K gold for that price.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Lorna Lee

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-10-12 06:08 AM
In response to Lorna Lee

Almost finished with both projects. Just need to practice a new skill and incorporate it!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to vawm

Heading out tomorrow to a convetion near Peoria, IL for china painting, hope my back will take this...

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Tracy F

I know Tracy (TLC) right? I was floored when I saw that amount. I can't wait to see what she gets for the 2nd one and the other one she put up also.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Yvonne, be sure not to over do your back, but have fun.

Heading over to your tube now to try to find that album that's lined in gold.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqZCpl955Q0

Lorna, this should take you to the you tube link, then she has a link to the ebay under that. Now, after you've looked thru it, tell me if you think it's worth 300.00. There are no embellishments on the inside of this album. Just pages and tags. No inside flowers, lace, ribbon, buttons, bling, nothing. Not even any fancy hidden secret pockets. I'd pay $300.00 for one of Msgardengroves mini's but certainly not hers. The front of the album is very pretty though and I do like how she binds it.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Pretty but not $300 worth of pretty. You put so much more detail into yours. The cover is really nice. Still does not stack up to the albums that I have seen come out of this group Of ladies. No offense to her at all, but at that $rate, you ladies should be rich. Msgardengrove should truely be swimming in dough.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 10-10-12 01:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

I agree Lorna..... MsgardenGrove1, Shabbypinkhouse, LyonCounty, Bobbie, Debbie, DawnasPlace are a few that come to my mind that should be sitting in $$$$.

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to Lorna Lee

JCI

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-10-12 02:32 PM
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
I agree Lorna..... MsgardenGrove1, Shabbypinkhouse, LyonCounty, Bobbie, Debbie, DawnasPlace are a few that come to my mind that should be sitting in $$$$.

...and MarticaDesigns! Not to be a meanie weenie but isn't that Kathy Orta from "Paper Phenomenon's" entire album design that she used??? Ooops she needs to give credit for that album design to Kathy!! By the way Martica...Have you seen Kathy's work??? I think she ranks at the very top of sitting on $$$$$$$ right along with those mentioned. Thanks for the names you shared some I don't know...I'm going to go check out their styles!!

Oh and $300 for real???

Have a wonderful day ladies!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

I hate to be cynical but I wouldn't be surprised if she put the bid in herself or someone she knows so it wouldn't go for the $60. previously bid. Her 2nd album is just too close to the first one. Just a couple of changes on the cover.

Bon, I love kathy Orta's work and even her kits are no where near that amount of money and she just did a grandfather clock kit with mini and the clock works! I'm not sure what she charges for her monthly kits but I don't think she's anywhere near $300.!

And I agree, Martica's name should be added to her list of "makes a better mini!"

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-10-12 03:28 PM

Maggie...If you are in Kathy's Kit Club you pay a $200 membership fee but it is for 3 months membership at a time...3 beautiful kits. The Halloween Grandfather Clock that you speak of is $98 total. And the clock really works!!! Her Kits are so very detailed with everything including embellishments and working parts and the most expensive kit I've ever seen in her store was $150!!! She is quite phenomenal!!! I have never been able to commit to three months of kits from her...that is like a wish of mine to be in her kit club for 3 months...Oh the things us scrappers dream of huh???

Martica
Queen
Martica

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
  • Martica Said:

...and MarticaDesigns! Not to be a meanie weenie but isn't that Kathy Orta from "Paper Phenomenon's" entire album design that she used??? Ooops she needs to give credit for that album design to Kathy!! By the way Martica...Have you seen Kathy's work??? I think she ranks at the very top of sitting on $$$$$$$ right along with those mentioned. Thanks for the names you shared some I don't know...I'm going to go check out their styles!!

Oh and $300 for real???

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Thank you Bon you are so sweet.....I have heard of Kathy but I am not sure if I follow her in YT or her blog need to check it out. Thanks for info.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

I agree tnat Martica is in that elite group. I feel so previlaged to be in The company Of all Of you. I feel like My vocabulary never gets too far past WOW. I think i have jaw dropping lines. They are kind Of like laugh lines but come from seeing amazing creations.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

Hehehe Lorna you are so sweet. Well I went to Ebay and posted two of my items, you all inspired me. Hope I did not ask to much in the price I put.....I have sold things in Ebay but never auctioned. If you all want to take a look I'm Marticadesigns. Wish me luck please.

Edited by Martica on 10-10-12 06:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-10-12 06:58 PM
In response to Martica

So guess what I learned tonight? I learned to tie Asian Knots. Just for my pal! :0)

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to vawm

Awwwww! Now you can teach us Victoria.... hehehe

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-10-12 07:39 PM
In response to Martica

Come on over to my house! Instructions all around! It is a long flight for you though!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to vawm

Hey I am ready for a vacation.... but my employer is not hehehe.... Goodnite Victoria heading to bed its midnite here.

bobbij
bobbij 
Governor
bobbij
In response to Martica

jci

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bobbij

still here.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Drayia

Have a great day ladies.....

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Good morning talented ladies.

Martica, I cannot wait to see how you do on ebay.

Victoria, looking forward to see what you are creating using your new skill. How adventurous of you to learn for your SS project.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-11-12 06:10 AM
In response to Lorna Lee

Thanks Lorna! It is fun!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to vawm

Hi ladies, JCI. I haven't started my projects yet but have everything i need. I'll probably start working on them in the next week or so. I have found some amazing trims and embellies to go with this gorgeous paper line!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Martica, I could not find where you can put in a certain seller. Can you put a link to your ebay items here?

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

jci

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Tracy F

Afternoon all. Just passing thru.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to vawm

I get zero results for Marticadesigns. It brings me to Martin.....

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to DKravec

JCI

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to joydee1963

Hi I will bring the link hold on.....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Here it is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shabby-Chic-Jewel ry-Box-/130782...

Then on your right column you will see where it says "see other items" click there and you will see the other item I have for auction.....

Edited by Martica on 10-11-12 03:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Martica

Good Luck Ms. M. will be watching how you do.....I know you will do great!! your art is worth every penny!!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Thanks Martica! They look great and I think you're prices are more than reasonable! I hope you make much more on them!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Saw your goodies Martica. You added two awesome things to sell. I wouldn't think you'd have a problem but what do I know. I'm lousy at pricing. Most of my stuff just sits in Etsy.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-12-12 01:06 AM
In response to DKravec

Just stoppin' in on my way to my den of scrappiness!! I hope everyone is happy that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! That means the weekend is coming...more time to get scrappy!!

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29

Happy Friday!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Good morning, so I was working on my project yesterday and ruined a whole sheet of pp. So glad you get 2 of every design. Had to change how I looked at the piece I am working on and change it up ALOT. It will require alot of cuting and then glueing things in place but I think once it is done sooo worth it. I just hope my pal thinks so once it is done.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Drayia

Afternoon ladies. The plan for the day is to scrap just as soon as I can get my head to stop spinning. It's done so much spinning that I think I've made a milk shake out of my head. It's feeling pretty mushy these last couple of days.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-12-12 09:22 AM
In response to DKravec

Oh, hope you feel better Debbie!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-12-12 09:23 AM
In response to vawm

Almost have both projects done. I will take photos this afternoon and post. Hope my pal likes them!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to vawm

I have my second project for my SS half done. I am hoping to have time to work on it this weekend. I have a couple of areas that are stumping me on design. Hmmmmmm.......

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi ladies, have had visitors from South Africa and they leave tomorrow. I still need to complete my second item. Hope you are all doing well.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Here is my second project for my SS. You can see a closer look in my gallery if you are interested.
Song Bird Mask By Lorna Lee

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Great to see you Glenda. I wondered where you have been.

I must say that the mask at M's are not really made in the same shape as the oriental mask, but I gave it a shot.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 10-12-12 05:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-12-12 05:47 PM
In response to Lorna Lee

Here are two views of my projects. We have our first day of fall and rain, so it was difficult to get good shots. You can see the Asian Flower knots on the roof line of the Bird House and also on the canvas.

Graphic 45 Bird Song Bird House By Vawm

Bird House and Canvas for Bird Song Swap By Vawm

Lorna, thanks for the comments already! You are quick tonight!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Hey I was noticing has anyone seen Pam lately did I miss her?

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Martica

I'm here. I have been battling bronchitis and a messed up hip. Finally getting around better.
Getting back to work on my second project.
There are some really awesome creations coming out of this group.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Martica

Just ordered a [type of item to be altered here]! STILL don't have my paper as I forgot to pick it up at our apartment's front office before we moved. I should have it next week, though! Still haven't decided what my second item will be...hmm...

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to katiemylady

Hello ladies. It's a beautiful day to get creative.

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to vawm

Altered box for Martica's Birdsong swap By Made With Tlc
here is my first project completed. Finally found the camera...under the DD's bed....AAARRGH

Edited by made with tlc on 10-13-12 08:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc

Altered jar for Martica's Birdsong swap By Made With Tlc

Second completed project. I altered a jar to hold string/twine. I made one for myself a few month's ago...keeps the string from tangling up!!

Edited by made with tlc on 10-13-12 08:17 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Tracy, those are absolutely awesome

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Pam in TX

Wow Tracy they are gorgeous.....

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Martica

I finally got my item painted. I can't wait til it dries so I can really get started!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Tracy F

Love what you made Tracy. Very lucky SS. So many creative people in this swap.

Page 4 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics