Page 3 of 6 
Username Post: Clsd /Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Ornament Swap        (Topic#1580771)
Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to DKravec

It definitely is not your "traditional" holiday colors. That is why I "embraced" the purples--lol

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
OH Scrap Smart if we can put "dibs" on them, then please either one of the purple ones would be great please!

I reserved the sugar plum purple ornament for you that you said you loved.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Scrap Smart

If anyone in my group wants a particular ornament let me know.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
Martica...Did you switch the groups around?? I'm very confused...I could have sworn...No...I know I was in a different group because I have written down everyone in my group??

I had to move some around because someone wanted to be removed so I had to moved others to fill up the groups.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Scrap Smart

• Scrap Smart Said:
  • Drayia Said:
OH Scrap Smart if we can put "dibs" on them, then please either one of the purple ones would be great please!

I reserved the sugar plum purple ornament for you that you said you loved.

Thank you so much, I cant wait to see it and hang it up. I am loving this line but not sure about what I am making. Must be all the purple paper LOL.

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Drayia

My completed ornaments.

Ornament for Martica's graphic 45 Nutcracker Swap By Made With Tlc Ornament for Martica's graphic 45 Nutcracker Swap By Made With Tlc Ornament for Martica's graphic 45 Nutcracker Swap By Made With Tlc Ornament for Martica's graphic 45 Nutcracker Swap By Made With Tlc

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to made with tlc

Tracy your ornaments are gorgeous....heading to your gallery now.

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Martica

Thanx Ms. M.

Martica
Queen
Martica

Left you some love sweetie.....

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Martica

I love sugar... In all forms

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Gorgeous ornaments Tracy. Left ya some drool.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

Ok is everyone where they are going to be Marica?? or should I not send out my address till late November?

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to tneal40

Finally got my scraproom done.. so now I will be working on the orniments... I have ideas for 8 orniments so I may do all 8 and see which ones I like.... fussy cutting here I come lol.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tneal40

Tela wait until the end, to exchange addys. I had a special request so I went and made a change. But that is it no more changing....

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-14-12 04:11 PM
In response to Martica

Martica...I thought you said someone wanted to be removed and that's why you changed us around?? I had already started ornaments for the ladies that I initially had in my group...I am really bummed

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Bon, don't leave me... *sniffles* ( )

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-14-12 10:51 PM
In response to tneal40

I'm not going ANYWHERE Teia!!

I have given this a lot of thought. It really does not matter who is in my group it just means that I will have to toss my initial plan that's all!! I maybe shouldn't have thought about making an original ornament for each individual...I just wanted everyone in the group to have a special ornament not like the others.

That's why I always have a plan "B"....I promise each new ornament will be just as special though!!
So no *sniffles* my paper Sister...I wouldn't miss swapping with you for the world!

pixerframer
Idol
pixerframer
In response to Martica

Hi,
i'm back

if you need an angel let me know..i already have this paper collection
melody

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to pixerframer

Hi Melody how are you doing.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

This is why there was a change. Besides someone asking to be removed. The only one I changed was Heather because she asked me too. The way I put the ladies was according to the order that they signed up. I put 1 person in each group I had 4 groups when the time came I had group 3 and 4 short one or two people so I moved the ones in the 4th group to the 3rd group to fill that group. I never got enough ladies to fill 4th group. I normally don't change or honor requests and now I can see why. Heather asked me if I can put her in group with someone so I randomly took the 1st person of group and moved them around. Sorry for the confusion.
Oh by the way after this swap I will be taking a break until next year sometime.

Edited by Martica on 10-15-12 05:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
This is why there was a change. Besides someone asking to be removed. The only one I changed was Heather because she asked me too. The way I put the ladies was according to the order that they signed up. I put 1 person in each group I had 4 groups when the time came I had group 3 and 4 short one or two people so I moved the ones in the 4th group to the 3rd group to fill that group. I never got enough ladies to fill 4th group. I normally don't change or honor requests and now I can see why. Heather asked me if I can put her in group with someone so I randomly took the 1st person of group and moved them around. Sorry for the confusion.
Oh by the way after this swap I will be taking a break until next year sometime.

I will surely miss your swaps as you are the reason I'm hooked on them. I will keep my eyes open for when you start back up again.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Pam in TX

I went to a close to my heart party over the weekend and found some great ornament idea's! Martica you be sure and let us know when your ready to start swapping again next year! Wouldn't want to miss out! You've been one busy lady, so I don't blame you for wanting to take a break!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Dawna.s Place

Martica, I will truely miss your swaps. You always have the BEST swaps. I am sure that the holidays coming up will really make your schedule a busy one. Not as if it is not already jam packed. I want you to know that your swaps have been a true blessing to me. Please keep me on your invite list when you are ready. And by all means please or please check into at the cafe and let us know how you are. We cannot loose sight of one of our sisters/angels.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
Martica, I will truely miss your swaps. You always have the BEST swaps. I am sure that the holidays coming up will really make your schedule a busy one. Not as if it is not already jam packed. I want you to know that your swaps have been a true blessing to me. Please keep me on your invite list when you are ready. And by all means please or please check into at the cafe and let us know how you are. We cannot loose sight of one of our sisters/angels.

AMEN

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Pam in TX

Just checking in ladies. I have two done, planning on finishing another today.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

I have one done. Not sure if its as great as your guys stuff but I think its very pretty. 3 more to go.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to tneal40

I want to do something great first flopped. Second is ok will do kinda thing now i am looking to find directions for one I found on line.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

• tneal40 Said:
I have one done. Not sure if its as great as your guys stuff but I think its very pretty. 3 more to go.

Everyone in this swap are really good at what they do so we will all be so lucky with what we receive back.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Hi ladies how is everyone this fine Tues......?

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Martica

morning girls...off to shop and lunch with the BF.. have a day!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Wow Tracy, You're up and about early. And to think that I was proud of myself for getting up at 8:30 and staying up this time. Sooooo, your lunch date with BF, would that be "boyfriend" or "best friend"? Just want to get clarification since there is a missing 'F' in their.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Good morning ladies! Nice to see you all here.
I really need to get back on these ornaments. I have one thing on my table now to finish and then, it is a MUST to get these working.
Deb, I so agree that every ornament coming out of this swap is going to be a treasured piece. I really need to get working on them as to not disappoint my talented group. oowww it is going to be so much fun getting these in the mail.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Lorna Lee

Finally done. I took seperate pics of these also, they are in my gallery... sorry for flashes and one is a bit blurry....

Nutcracker Swap By Tneal40

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

They look awesome Teia. Heading over to your gallery now to get close and personal with them.

Finished my ornaments. Taking a lunch break then I'll take some pics to load in my gallery.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Teia, they are beautiful!! I love how you have everything hanging inside. Very creative.

Deb, I will be watching for you to post the pics.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Darn, went to take pics of the ornaments and my batteries were dead. I'll pick some up tomorrow and hopefully get it done while the sun is still out.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Tela beautiful Ornaments heading to your gallery now

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to Martica

They are so cute my tree will look great this year. I just have to pick the ornament of the year. A tradition We have had even though my daughter not with me this year. Maybe I will make one and fill it with charms of the year or names of important Ladies who made my life better this year.

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to hvn101

JCI

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to 1Heart

JCI

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tcletoaddison

Hopeing to get to the store today to pick up batteries so I can take pics of my ornaments. We'll see how the day goes.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

yes Deb, as I am dying of curiousity and anticipation. You are so creative.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Thank you Lorna. You are such a sweet heart.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

Since I have 4 different kinds of orniments, those in my group can call dibs. First dib gets the one they want. (put them on top of my shelves so grandkids do not touch them.)

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Yes Deb get going girl I want to see what I am getting.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Tela you are a grand mama you don't look it from your pic....You look like you are 30 yrs old....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Tela you are a grand mama you don't look it from your pic....You look like you are 30 yrs old....

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Martica

I was 36 in that picture. I am now 51.. I was a grandma at 37 accually. My Oldest daughter had her first child at the age of 17 just a few months after she got married.

bobbij
bobbij 
Governor
bobbij
In response to tneal40

Hello ladies.....

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to bobbij

Deb....... Oh Deb...... Do you have batteries yet? We want to see.......

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

got a few holiday die cuts from CTMH and sb.com. Thinking I can move out on my ornaments on Monday! Going to give them a try anyways! Have a nice day ladies!

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to Dawna.s Place

JCI

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Dixie Leah

I promise to pick up batteries today.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tneal40

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Pam in TX

jci

Martica
Queen
Martica

Ok no batteries yet, right Deb?

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Martica

JCI. What I had planned did not work out so now I am back to square 1. Glad I still have more time.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

..My surgery is Tues st 730 am I will be off line 3-4 days if its an emergency you can call Martica she can reach me. I will repeat this on all boards I am in. Sorry.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to hvn101

Hugs and prayers Heather. With you in spirit.

Deb, REALLY????? You know what happened to the cat....... Come on....

I worked on one of my ornaments last night and got it 80% finished. I finished up my other projects so that I could focus on these. It kept my mind busy last night. Trying to change up the design a little on each as I change the paper.

bobbij
bobbij 
Governor
bobbij
In response to Lorna Lee

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Ornaments By DKravec

Would you believe that I picked up batteries and then found some in my desk drawer. I thought I had some and looked everywhere but couldn't find them. Guess it'll be awhile before I run out again. Whoever is in my group, feel free to pick what you want.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
Ornaments By DKravec

Would you believe that I picked up batteries and then found some in my desk drawer. I thought I had some and looked everywhere but couldn't find them. Guess it'll be awhile before I run out again. Whoever is in my group, feel free to pick what you want.

Well worth the wait Deb. Those are so very cute.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Pam in TX

sweet orniments there Deb.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to tneal40

ok I got my tiles today so now to see what I can do with these.... "thinking cap on"

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to tneal40

If nothing else gets you thinking about Christmas maybe this can inspire you, taken at 5:30 this morning...
First Snowfall 2012 By Drayia

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Drayia

Burrrrr..... I feel a sudden draft of cold in here..... Shana, how do you do it. I would never get out of the house.

I only got a couple of minutes (literally) to work on my ornament last night.

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to DKravec

Love your ornaments Deb! Soooo pretty!

Shana. looks like you have a perfect day to play. Love the first snowfall and snow at Christmas, but then I want it to go away! LOL

Edited by Dixie Leah on 10-23-12 08:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Have not heard from the others in my group (except for Bon). I know we have time to make these. But would love to know if they are still around.. I know HVN is in surgery so I am not worried about her (hope your recovery is swift and your feeling better soon).

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Have not heard from the others in my group (except for Bon). I know we have time to make these. But would love to know if they are still around.. I know HVN is in surgery so I am not worried about her (hope your recovery is swift and your feeling better soon).

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tneal40

Hi ladies.... Tela I will check to see what is happening.....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

I did notice that TC in group 3 has been here recently have to see about 1heart....

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Martica

OK yes I am here and have been trying to decide how I want to do this. What I want to do is a little heavy and not sure if may be to heavy so I will have to lighten it up some. I love crystals and the dancing of lights from the trees when they are lite up.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Toni... HI.. now that sounds interesting. That is what I touched on with mine. Be sure to pick an orniment you want in my gallery as your in my group... the blue one is taken already.

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to tneal40

Hi ladies
I am still in. I am going to a decorations class on Saturday and hope to have my design decided after. Can't wait. Oh and I got a GC to my LSS.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to 1Heart

Great all are with us.... have a great morning ladies I am off to work.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to 1Heart

• 1Heart Said:
Hi ladies
I am still in. I am going to a decorations class on Saturday and hope to have my design decided after. Can't wait. Oh and I got a GC to my LSS.

GC?? LSS?? I guess I am not up on the antigrams yet... I did figure out what JCI is though lol

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

GC- gift card
lss-local scrap store

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

Thank you Bratty Debbie lol... I am learning the lingo (scribbling it down).

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tneal40

I have a list of all of them if want it Tela

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Martica

really? there is a list? Holy smokes... lol sure send away.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

I too printed off a list and thank goodness I did because I can't find it here anymore. Somewhere in the forums, there is a list of all the acronyms. If I find it, I'll bring it your way.

Morning ladies. I'm sending out my ornaments today. No room in this tiny duplex to hold on to things for too long. Sure do miss my house.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14024...

Found it. This should bring you over to it. Enjoy. There are sooooo many.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to DKravec

That is one incredible list!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Drayia

Thanks Deb I have the list in my pm's ....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

I printed out my list and keep it right here at the computer. When I first joined sb.com, I was constantly refering to it. Now I know the ones that are used most often.

Looking forward to drooling over more ornaments. Has anyone finished theirs and ready to post.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Hi ladies how is the weather treating you all.....?

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Martica

Raining hard here.... but I see a peek of sun.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tneal40

Very pretty here but just a tad to windy....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

It's chilly and cloudy today. Looks like winters on the way.

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to DKravec

Hi ladies The weather here is around 90. I had a great time making ornaments yesterday. Can't wait to get started.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to 1Heart

Hello nice day here....

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Martica

Hello Ladies Just checking in.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

JCI. Chilly weather here. High today is suppose to be 72. Gorgeous day out the window

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to DKravec

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tneal40

Good morning.... off to work have a great day everyone...

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Good morning ladies....
I am going to finish these ornaments this weekend when DH is gone to the lease. He leaves on Friday morning. I need to be able to sit down without interuptions and get these done.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Has anyone else mailed out their ornaments yet or am I the only one that wanted mine out of my room. Dawna, I haven't mailed yours yet. Been having a hard time getting out of my jammies lately.

Page 3 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics