Page 9 of 12 
Username Post: 12 Days of Swapping -START OPENING LADIES!        (Topic#1581019)
parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Melissa Birlem

• Melissa Birlem Said:
Glad it made it to you, Tres!!! Sorry to hear you haven't been getting much sleep. Hopefully DH will be home soon! I couldn't remember if I signed anything or not! LOL Glad the kids liked all the candy canes. Did you open your St. Nick gifts? Be nice and save the rest for their specific days though! If you don't mind, could you please post pictures of your goodies. I completely forgot to take any pictures!

I took a few pictures and here they are. I loved how much detail went into everything. Melissa you are such a wonderful secret Santa!!! Thanks so much

12 Days of Christmas wrapped presents By Parisdame

Here are the extra tags she made! LOVE them!

12 Days of Christmas extra tags By Parisdame

Edited by parisdame on 12-08-12 08:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to YourScrapAttack

• YourScrapAttack Said:
look what i got today. hehe thanks Tres. i love the little "santas helper" sticker.

dec ss box. By YourScrapAttack

Glad you liked it and that the package arrived safe and sound

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to parisdame

03120860000170681029 DC - gone postal.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to scrapwriter

here are a few that was just random and a just because one. ty secret santa tres.

s.s. just because package By YourScrapAttack

s.s. randoms By YourScrapAttack

s.s. randoms By YourScrapAttack

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

and a gorgeous ss card..ty again tres

card from my s.s By YourScrapAttack

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to parisdame

Tres, I'm so glad you liked the packaging and tags. I hope you like the stuff inside just as much!!! You're very welcome!

Btw, that card you made for Rhonda is super cute!

• parisdame Said:
  • Melissa Birlem Said:
Glad it made it to you, Tres!!! Sorry to hear you haven't been getting much sleep. Hopefully DH will be home soon! I couldn't remember if I signed anything or not! LOL Glad the kids liked all the candy canes. Did you open your St. Nick gifts? Be nice and save the rest for their specific days though! If you don't mind, could you please post pictures of your goodies. I completely forgot to take any pictures!

I took a few pictures and here they are. I loved how much detail went into everything. Melissa you are such a wonderful secret Santa!!! Thanks so much

12 Days of Christmas wrapped presents By Parisdame

Here are the extra tags she made! LOVE them!

12 Days of Christmas extra tags By Parisdame

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

• Lookin4newideas Said:
TJ - how's your cat doing?

Our cat is doing awesome. They said he was almost 100% yesterday but wanted to keep him til today. We go pick him up today from the vets. As soon as my brakes and rotors are put on today we will go get him. Thanks for asking.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Awesome job on the tags.. they are absolutely beautiful!

Ok ladies.. We have a couple packages being mailed tomm.. As soon as ladies post the dc# i will put down as them being postal..

you guys rock!

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to ScrapAngel4

Mine is postal dc # not on receipt should be there on Wednesday

Resident
In response to AZGIRL

Squirmy's mom, another box will be coming in the mail. I was able to fix the wing tip with a little gem. This time, I put your card inside the box! Hmmm, do I reveal who I am or wait until Christmas?

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Secret Santa2

jci! I can't wait unti the 12th!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to parisdame

14th!!!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I am very excited that we can start opening on Friday. I am going to take a photo before then of all the wonderful gifts that DisneyLisa sent me, all wrapped so beautifully. Lisa, I really want to know the secret to that snow flake box, it is amazing. I have been trying not to look at the box as not to be tempted.

Wishing you all a wonderful blessed week. It is a cold and windy Monday here.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to Lorna Lee

I printed the directions. The pages (at home) might have some sort of website or identification listed. Or maybe I can get lucky and find links if I have some free time here at work later.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to disneylisa

:S I thought it was the 12th also! OMG I cant wait that long

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Would love to see a pic of the snowflake box and instrutions are always nice too

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

• disneylisa Said:
I printed the directions. The pages (at home) might have some sort of website or identification listed. Or maybe I can get lucky and find links if I have some free time here at work later.

I would love to have the instructions. I am going to take photos of everything in the wrapping, you did an amazing job. I was excited with the gift of the wrapping. Friday will really be a treat. Thank you again for all the effort you put into this.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to Lorna Lee

AZGirl: I can't post pix from the ipad either. SO many things I can't do with it. It doesn't work on certain websites at all.

SO anxious to start opening !!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
  • Lookin4newideas Said:
TJ - how's your cat doing?

Our cat is doing awesome. They said he was almost 100% yesterday but wanted to keep him til today. We go pick him up today from the vets. As soon as my brakes and rotors are put on today we will go get him. Thanks for asking.

That's wonderful news! I had to get brakes and rotors on my car a couple of weeks ago, too.. now I'm broke for the month.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Hello Ladies. I had a wonderful time with my sweet grandbaby this weekend. I also got to do some shopping with Sally on Thursday night.

I arrived home to a yellow slip for a package that my dh didn't make it to the post office on time Saturday, I just went and got the mountain of a box from Tonya. That was one huge long box. Thank you so much Tonya. The tags are beautiful and all the lovely bath gels and all the wonderful smelling Lavender gels, mist, scrub and lotions. I hear the Jacuzzi calling my name saying "You know you wanta." lol Later tonight when I get back home. I'll also take a picture later as I have to get stuff ready for a crop tonight. Again Tonya thank you so much!!!!!!

squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom
In response to Sassy Suzi

THANK YOU SANTA!!! Im very excited!

Melissa - your tags are awesome.... I may have to scraplift your designs. LOL

Tres, what a great incentive!!!

I didnt know that sending extras to open beforehand was of the norm. Sorry Cinj!
LOL!

I would LOVE to see this snowflake box also!!!

You ladies are full of holiday spirit!!!
I love it!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Yea another box arrived! Just so u guys know im having computer problems. I have been on norton live support for five hours trying to fix my computer. This is sooo frustrating!

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 12-10-12 01:12 PM
In response to squirmys mom

• squirmys mom Said:

I didnt know that sending extras to open beforehand was of the norm. Sorry Cinj!
LOL!

I love it!!

I'm not disappointed. I'm counting the chocolates attached to the packages as early openers. Because I already ate them.
Excuse-i couldn't leave chocolate under the tree with our dog.
reality- our dog wouldn't touch them but the looked yummy so. I tasted one the didn't stop. Lol

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to silver26AK

This good little elf has been watching. You must have been very good cause Santa is leaving lots of gift for you girls. I cant wait to see and hear what you get.

I am still having problems with my hands and headaches so dont type more than I have too and I do it all day at work. I wish all of wonderful gifts.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to hvn101

I received a package of goodies from my Santa Scrappinlily and I'm so excited. The tags are so very cute and the card is wonderful. Please don't ever underestimate your card making skills I love it!!!!.

I want you to know that this swap is so important to me because I have no friends or family in Texas and the gifts I get at Christmas are from this swap. I celebrate spiritually but let's face it, it's always fun to open something.

Hugs to you all!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Hello Ladies. I had a wonderful time with my sweet grandbaby this weekend. I also got to do some shopping with Sally on Thursday night.

I arrived home to a yellow slip for a package that my dh didn't make it to the post office on time Saturday, I just went and got the mountain of a box from Tonya. That was one huge long box. Thank you so much Tonya. The tags are beautiful and all the lovely bath gels and all the wonderful smelling Lavender gels, mist, scrub and lotions. I hear the Jacuzzi calling my name saying "You know you wanta." lol Later tonight when I get back home. I'll also take a picture later as I have to get stuff ready for a crop tonight. Again Tonya thank you so much!!!!!!

Sassy glad that it arrived, I wanted to send it in another box but it would have been more costly...so I had to send it that way. Glad that you love all the bath stuff. Have fun with the candy too. Relax girlie.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• scrapwriter Said:
I received a package of goodies from my Santa Scrappinlily and I'm so excited. The tags are so very cute and the card is wonderful. Please don't ever underestimate your card making skills I love it!!!!.

I want you to know that this swap is so important to me because I have no friends or family in Texas and the gifts I get at Christmas are from this swap. I celebrate spiritually but let's face it, it's always fun to open something.

Hugs to you all!

I'm so glad you got it, I didn't write on the card or tags so they can be reused glad you liked them, I love this swap too last year I couldn't do it we couldn't afford it and I missed it was glad when I could join this year, not sure if I wrote on the letter that there is an extra gift (there should be 13 pkg. total) so you could open 1 any day before we start opening gifts

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to scrappinlilly

I got my pkg on fri. from Rhonda tysm for the cute hello kitty card, my daughter wasn't home when I opened it so I hid it from her lol but she seen the hello kitty coloring book kit hanging out of the box and she got all excited screaming can I have it ( I was like oh my girl how old are you, we are having her sweet 16 party on sat.....hmmmm thought she would be out of this stage by now, but guess I never stopped liking mickey so I can't say anything) in my pkg there was a box that said to open now and then it said no wait till xmas so I debated on if I should wait and decided to act like I only seen the open me now and I followed directions and did it there was a hello kitty candy dispenser with candy, a heelo kitty die cut that she made and that I love, a bear magnet and my absolute favorite thing was a ornament from bubba gump restuarant (now the reason this is my favorite thing is cuz there is a story behind this, we love forest gump that is our favorite movie, and since my name is is Jen ever since that movie came out he would always say I love you Jeni so when I got that we laughed cuz it means something to us, he thought I had told you but I told him no noone knows about it on here so it was funny that you got me that), some reason I think there was something else in the box that was open so I am gonna have to double check and post it next time, but so far everything is great and I am loving everything tysm

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Thanks Keri. Maybe if we email them they can fix site so iPad can load pics. My ss should gets her package tomorrow or Wednesday

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I am still waitn on my package to arrive. My son checked the mail today and still no package. I hope it arrives in time for me to start opening them on the date.
I have faith that it will arrive on time...lol.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to squirmys mom

• squirmys mom Said:

LOL!

I love it!!

LIFT AWAY!!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

• Sassy Suzi Said:

I had a good time and it was great to see you again! We never did get all that rain we were supposed to get Friday and you must have left us some of your warm weather as the temps didn't drop either. Still in the 50's today, but still gloomy.

Next time you're in town, we'll have to go to the other Pat Catan's. I passed it yesterday and it looks twice as big as the one in my town. Also, right down the road is a Tuesday Morning. I thought they closed down. Sometimes they have some scrapbook supplies, but if not, they have a lot of other cool stuff to look at.
All day Saturday, I kept thinking it was Sunday and I scrapped most of the day.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Well looking at my box that I sent out it says that a notice was left where it can be picked up, should hear from my pal hopefully tomorrow that she got it

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to Drayia

For the past 16 years I've had a job where I sit in front of a computer all day. I'm fortunate in that often I have some free time to peruse scrapbook sites and blogs. In nearly 9 years of scrapping I've come across many wonderful tutorials (and I'm extremely grateful to those who take the time to put them out there for me to find). I have hundreds bookmarked and printed out and have probably made variations of about 1/3 of them to give to family and friends. After all these years I can modify designs pretty easily (to get the size I need or combining elements from different ideas) and I'm even pretty good at just seeing an idea and figuring it out without instructions.

That said, some of the following won't give you exactly what I made but here's where I got ideas for some of the boxes I used for Lorna.

http://whimcees.blogspot.com/2009/12/5th-6th-wreat h-and...

http://www.frenchiestamps.com/2010/10/frenchies-fre aky-...

http://creationsbypatti.blogspot.com/2009/01/baby-girl-... (years of great ideas here) & http://createwithchristy.blogspot.com/2011/01/ghirardel...

http://bethapalooza.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=20 1...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Thank you so much for sharing these sites. I am going to check them out at home and see if I can try my hand at them. I was really impressed when I saw what you had done.

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to Lorna Lee

Thank you for info. Just bookmarked a few

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to AZGIRL

Only a few more days til we can start opening packages!!! Can't wait to see what surprises are waiting patiently behind this awesome wrapping paper!

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

WooHoo - I got a box today from silver26AK. At least that's who I think it is from the return address. I haven't opened the card yet to confirm.

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7

I received my box from Drayia today. Thank You so much for the giant M&M. I cannot wait to start opening all of my goodies.

12 Days of Christmas By Mwendt7

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to mwendt7

No goodies for me yet, hopefully tomorrow.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I am still waiting too hun...What is up with us Ohioans having to wait..???LOL
Except Jen got hers and she is in Ohio...I think our postal people like to make us wait..lol.
I will be stalking my mailman the rest of this week. I hate to wait...not patient..lol.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

so glad it arrive, saw the gaint M&M And had to get it for you

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to Drayia

Yay! My pal got her box! I'll wait for her to have a chance to read the card though

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Good morning ladies! Day after tomorrow and I am so ready for the first one to be opened.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Hope my pal gets hers today - the DC says it's in her area.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

I am a real slacker my sister should receive her box on Friday the wrong box was mailed to her so now she will receive this box on Friday So so so sorry.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
:S I thought it was the 12th also! OMG I cant wait that long

Glad i wasn't the only one! I as just about to head to my scrap room and start tearing into one

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

BTW Friday is much too long of a wait...LOL

I might have to tuck into those mini snickers bars Melissa sent to tide me over.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to parisdame

I still haven't received mine...this sucks waiting to the last minute wondering if its going to arrive in time..because the holidays prolong the time it takes to get here.
Stalked the mailman and all I got was junk mail...lol.
Hope it arrives by Friday.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I hear ya TJ, I was like that until my secret Santa sent me a pm to let me know it's on it's way, in case it doesn't arrive by Friday. It's the not knowing part that sucks. I'm sure you're package is on it's way too.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
I still haven't received mine...this sucks waiting to the last minute wondering if its going to arrive in time..because the holidays prolong the time it takes to get here.
Stalked the mailman and all I got was junk mail...lol.
Hope it arrives by Friday.

Maybe our hostess can check with your santa to see when she sent it.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

• scrappinlilly Said:
I got my pkg on fri. from Rhonda tysm for the cute hello kitty card, my daughter wasn't home when I opened it so I hid it from her lol but she seen the hello kitty coloring book kit hanging out of the box and she got all excited screaming can I have it ( I was like oh my girl how old are you, we are having her sweet 16 party on sat.....hmmmm thought she would be out of this stage by now, but guess I never stopped liking mickey so I can't say anything) in my pkg there was a box that said to open now and then it said no wait till xmas so I debated on if I should wait and decided to act like I only seen the open me now and I followed directions and did it there was a hello kitty candy dispenser with candy, a heelo kitty die cut that she made and that I love, a bear magnet and my absolute favorite thing was a ornament from bubba gump restuarant (now the reason this is my favorite thing is cuz there is a story behind this, we love forest gump that is our favorite movie, and since my name is is Jen ever since that movie came out he would always say I love you Jeni so when I got that we laughed cuz it means something to us, he thought I had told you but I told him no noone knows about it on here so it was funny that you got me that), some reason I think there was something else in the box that was open so I am gonna have to double check and post it next time, but so far everything is great and I am loving everything tysm

oh wow. i didnt no about bubba gump. kiara picked that out for you. she loves that movie, i did throw in alot open cause i was tired of wrapping. just a little tid bit,, i am 35 and i absolutely love hello kitty, so im with your daughter. it was so fun shopping for you,

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

are we opening # 12 on fri? I think this is the way it is but want to make sure

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

I am so sorry I missed this swap. i cant wait to see what you get.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to hvn101

I'm hoping my pal gets her box today. You mean you helped to co-host and you didn't get to participate? ahhh. Was that because of your surgery?

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 12-12-12 05:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

My pal should get hers today. I am still waiting maybe tomorrow

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to AZGIRL

Yeah I just wish I knew that it was on its way, now that its so close..but hey maybe she is just shoving the box full of goodies and can't stop shopping....lol. I can take being spoiled...lol.

Never interfer with a lady shopping for scrapping stuff...lol.

So hostess have you heard if my secret santa has went postal? HEHE hate to tackle the postman the next two days for no reason..lol.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

I opened my card today. The package IS from silver26AK. Thank you Erin, the card is lovely, I already ate a pack of Smarties (yes for breakfast), and I appreciate the stamped images.

Hope the ladies waiting get theirs today.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

here are the ladies waiting:

tjcraftywitch
lookin4newideas (mailed 12/7)
zoila aka scrapangel1
azgirl

Resident

Hello TJ
Your box is on its way to you. I am so sorry to be tardy. You deserve so much better. But was due to medical difficulties.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:

I might have to tuck into those mini snickers bars Melissa sent to tide me over.

LMAO... surprised you haven't gotten into the candy yet! It would've been gone already sitting here. LOL Looking forward to tomorrow! I put dates on the packages I sent you, so you shouldn't have an issue figuring out which ones to open when. Would you mind taking pictures though? I completely spaced it as I was trying to fit everything into the box.

Question... The packages I received were just numbered, are we starting with #1 or #12? Santa, which order were they intended to be opened in?

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

JCI to say

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Lorna Lee

I Numbered mine 1 through 12 with number 1 being the first 1 to open

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Pam in TX

so today is the first day?? Yes I can open one!!!!

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to Drayia

I think tomorrow is the first day. My pals packages are numbered 1 through twelve as well.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to mwendt7

Howdy pal.. I want to thank you for the container of chocolates! I picked up the container by the top and it opened.. I dont know what day its for or if its an xtra.. but since I accidentally opened it i have been eating it.. lol

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

On December 13th your pal will open their handmade card. (in the past I have given a snack or a handmade item as an xtra token)

Then on December 14th they will open their first gift (labeled with that date).

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

the way i did it, i just numbered from 1-13.. (i goofed on the numbers.. lol) and my pal will open gift 1 I think.. lol.. the one with the card.. HA HA (today)

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 12-13-12 01:00 PM

I cant remember if I started with 1 or 12 but I sent a letter with direction so my pal would know. I cant wait until tomorrow. I don't know which I am more excited about opening or seeing if my pal likes her gift.

So glad to be in this group. I have had a rough couple of weeks and can use the lift me up each day since it will be another rough couple of weeks still to come.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

No one knew this but a few that my partner backed out and that is why I have been so distant. a few days ago a santa sent me a gift. If any of you know me I collect 2 things fairies and owls. It was a stuffed white owl holding a package of sticklers. It id=s the only thing in my tree but lights. Had no christmas spirit this year. THANK YOU Laura it meant alot to me. My only gift. Dont feel bad for me. I dont have family so be blessed all that do.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to hvn101

awww thats so sad heather..

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
Howdy pal.. I want to thank you for the container of chocolates! I picked up the container by the top and it opened.. I dont know what day its for or if its an xtra.. but since I accidentally opened it i have been eating it.. lol

The container of goodies was an extra so please enjoy. So I was confused and I think I attached your card to gift 1. Sorry

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to mwendt7

I numbered mine 1-12 then the night before christmas and then 25th.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

So tomorrow, we should take pics of what we open and post them here, right.....

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

• scrapwriter Said:
03120860000170681029 DC - gone postal.

Mine went on 8th Dec and has the above DC

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Secret Santa2

• Sshhhpal Said:
Hello TJ
Your box is on its way to you. I am so sorry to be tardy. You deserve so much better. But was due to medical difficulties.

Sweetie I can understand about medical difficulties, been going through plenty myself these past few months and especially alot this past week. These past two months have been getting rougher and my job is making my conditions worse. Sucks booty, I am sure all is good, I just wanted to know that it was on its way or was coming. It being late is fine, I get to open a few gifts at once...lol.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Scrapangel1 has received her package

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

ok thanks.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

your welcome..She didnt have time to post.. I will have her do so tomm.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to hvn101

• hvn101 Said:
No one knew this but a few that my partner backed out and that is why I have been so distant. a few days ago a santa sent me a gift. If any of you know me I collect 2 things fairies and owls. It was a stuffed white owl holding a package of sticklers. It id=s the only thing in my tree but lights. Had no christmas spirit this year. THANK YOU Laura it meant alot to me. My only gift. Dont feel bad for me. I dont have family so be blessed all that do.

Heather, I am so sorry to hear this! May I add you to my Christmas card list? If you send me your address, of course. If we would have known, we might have been able to angel your SS's spot. I definitely understand the lack of Holiday spirit. Things are pretty bleak around here too. Hugs!

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

I was ok with it just disappointed in her a friend. She had issues come up. I love cards. my addy is
Heather Reed
3645 Barna ave 33C
Titusville FL 32780

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to hvn101

Im so feeling the love here.. i really do

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Got my package today. Woot Woot. Can't wait to open tomorrow. My pal should have hers. Don't see post. ... Yet

Edited by AZGIRL on 12-13-12 09:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• Melissa Birlem Said:
  • parisdame Said:

LMAO... surprised you haven't gotten into the candy yet! It would've been gone already sitting here. LOL Looking forward to tomorrow! I put dates on the packages I sent you, so you shouldn't have an issue figuring out which ones to open when. Would you mind taking pictures though? I completely spaced it as I was trying to fit everything into the box.

Question... The packages I received were just numbered, are we starting with #1 or #12? Santa, which order were they intended to be opened in?

Melissa start with #12 -- #1. #2 is label Christmas Eve and #1 is label Christmas Day.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Okay since it is now 12:13 here I opened my first package which is 2 of the most beautiful pink lace and material flowers from Jolee's Boutique. The candies have been missing a little at a time this week. lol

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

• scrappinlilly Said:
are we opening # 12 on fri? I think this is the way it is but want to make sure

im not sure. i thouht it was going from 12-24 but todays the 14 so i guess until 26th.

i cant wait for you to open #12 either.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

its now 6:08 am december 14, 2012 here so i opened my #1 package.

ss day 1 By YourScrapAttack

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 12-14-12 05:18 AM

BLING - I got Christmas bling. I love everything sparkly. Thank you squirmysmom. I will post pictures later today. I agreed to taking some of my part time kids but didn't remember to write it down so I have 4 bottle and diaper babies and they are all at that age where they see a bottle and want it. So today should be fun.

And I still have 3 four year olds that have to get preschool so arts and crafts will have to be free style today.

I cant wait until 7 when they all will be gone and I can do my arts and crafts time with my new bling.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to hvn101

Heather Im glad you liked your gift. I want you to know I had it well before you were flaked on! I love you Heather! Im sorry your not having a Christmas spirit, mine has been drained this year also.

You are blessed Heather with the love in your heart! Your blessed to have such a great personality & love for people and making others happy over yourself. Youve had a tuff year but yet you've made time to make ALOT of people on this board happy with your crafty & loving ways.

I do know how deeply heart you truley have to be given the situation. I personally think its a load of ******** - and Im sick & tierd of good hearted people being flaked on here on this board.

I am not trying to bring this swap down because as large as it is it's seem to be going amazingly well & Im sooo happy to have been a part of it. I got a super great pal (Cindy) she did send to me things of LOVE! Sadly enough to say things didnt happen with my pal as I would have wanted 'but what can ya do? I love sharing & I love seeing other people happy more then myself!!

I pray you ALL have a Merry Christmas!! Make it the best that you can with the love & power's that you hold to allow negitivy near you or out the front door.

Loads of LOVE to everyone who followed through with this swap. I am so proud of you ALL its a tuff time of year but YOU took out the time to make someone else happy. And for that you are ALL so wonderful -- Love you ALL!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

PS - I got a wonderful vintage bottle from CINDY it is sooo awesome! I will post pictures later, right now Im trying to break a fever so I can feel better! I thank you so much for this, I know it was picked out with your heart just for ME (YAY) Love ya chicka!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Sassie

AHHH I cant post a picture of my beautiful gift!

It is absolutely awesome! TYSM Melissa

The tags she made me go into a photo album (which is absolutely beautiful!) and I am to take a picture of my family and paste them on the back of the tag to put into the album! OMG Its AWESOME!!! tysm!

I will keep trying to post a picture. maybe i will try on my daughters computer.. ugh i hate being not tech savvy

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans

On the First Day of Christmas, my scrapbook pal gave to me.......

Jolly rancher gummies, a "cruisin" title, and a cruise ship die cut. =]

Thank you so much Christine ! (scrapbookgirl28). Just realized we had EACH other !!

I have not finished my cruise album yet from this summer, so these are perfect !

love the card too, especially the little snowman. Can't wait for tomorrow......

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 12-14-12 06:54 AM
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
PS - I got a wonderful vintage bottle from CINDY it is sooo awesome! I will post pictures later, right now Im trying to break a fever so I can feel better! I thank you so much for this, I know it was picked out with your heart just for ME (YAY) Love ya chicka!

I am so glad you like it. I actually picked out another in blue glass but when I took the tag off the blue came off there too. So I kept looking and I will alter the blue one for my porch. I had a great time at the antique store. I can't wait to see what you make with it. I hope you feel better soon.

Edited by Cinj on 12-14-12 06:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Cinj

ok It's 9am central time and I am opening gift #1

OH My if this is what my gifts are like I am truly spoiled. My santa (scrapinlily) gave me not one but TWO packages of beautiful card making paper. I took pics and cannot wait to use them!

I've got to be the most blessed card maker alive!

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
AHHH I cant post a picture of my beautiful gift!

It is absolutely awesome! TYSM Melissa

The tags she made me go into a photo album (which is absolutely beautiful!) and I am to take a picture of my family and paste them on the back of the tag to put into the album! OMG Its AWESOME!!! tysm!

I will keep trying to post a picture. maybe i will try on my daughters computer.. ugh i hate being not tech savvy

Yeah!! I am so glad you like it. I really enjoyed making it for you.

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to mwendt7

I opened my gift first thing this morning and received some mini glue dots. Thank You so much Drayia; I will put them to great use.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to mwendt7

I got my box today! I went to my physical therapy appointment and there on my front porch waiting for me was two boxes! My mail lady was 45 min early! My secret Santa had also sent me another gift with them really yummy chocolate covered peanuts that I don't think will last the day. I'd better go hide them now. The packages are so cute, I don't want to open them until Christmas! H

Hoping my pal checks in, I was being a brat and I didn't let her know who I was, LOL.. well, I did put my name on my hand made item, but she hasn't checked in to say she got it yet.

I just opened my first gift.. My pal, Toni, tricked me! she rolled it up and wrapped it. I got some Prima "say it Crystals" borders. Very pretty! I'll have to get a picture of them later. As well of the rest of the gifts before I open them.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 12-14-12 07:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to mwendt7

Oh what fun everyone is having. I can't wait to get home and take pics first of my gifts packaged and then OPEN #1. What a great swap!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

Day one Secret Santa Gift By Scrapwriter

Day 1 secret Santa Awesome gift By Scrapwriter

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

yea!

Page 9 of 12