If you know me, then you know that I just love handmade scrappy items. I thought that it would be a very nice change of pace to have a secret sister swap that challenges your creativity while spoiling someone in the process.
The rules of this swap are as follows:
1. You must complete the survey for yourself and pm it to me to send to your secret sister to use as a guide for her shopping/handmades.
2. There will be a $10.00 purchase minimum. This means purchase an item or multiple small items totalling $10.00 (or more if you wish), to include in your secret sister's package.
3. You must make at least 10 handmade items to include in your sister's package(or more if you wish). If you make items as a set, it will count as 1 handmade item.
4. Send some type of treat that your sister could enjoy as she enjoys her special package.
5. NO FLAKERS!! Everyone who participates wants to get their package in return. Please be considerate of all who participate!
6. Make sure that you check in with us at least once a week.
7. Be creative and have fun with this swap!!
Your sister should have her package in her hands no later than November 1st. This should give everyone time to complete all of their handmades and shop for their secret sister.
Feel free to add items from your stash as well. Some items to consider adding to your package...handmade flowers, stick pins, charm dangles, gussied up chipboard items, altered items, handmade butterflies, tags, journaling blocks, titles, embellished die cuts, cardstock from your stash, embellies from your stash, premade layouts. Make sure that it is something that you would like to receive in return.
**Since this is a mostly handmade swap, make sure that you do your best work on all of your items.**
Make sure that your wish list here is updated so that your sister can browse through it and get a sense of what appeals to you.
I will ask that you complete a small survey to give everyone an idea of your likes and dislikes. I also suggest that you cruise through your sister's gallery to get a feel for her scrappy style. This will help you make sure that your sister will get something that she enjoys and is able to use on her projects. Once you complete the survey, send it to me in a pm along with your address and I will send each one to the appropriate secret sister to be used as a guide for shopping/making her goodies. Once I receive all surverys and addresses, I will swap the sisters out and send out a PM with your sister's address and completed survey.
**Everyone please copy and complete this survey and pm it to me with your name and address for yourself. I will then foward it to your secret sister to use as a guide.
Album Size you work with the most?
Favorite Brands of Paper?
Colors you don't want?
Colors you do want?
Items you don't want to recieve?
Scrapbooking supply you would love to see come your way?
Favorite Scrapbooking Subject?
Events you like to scrap?
What techniques do you like/would you like to try?
Fiber/Ribbon? What type & color?
Who is your favorite scrapping company?
How would you define your scrapbooking style?
Do you journal every page?
Do you like hidden journaling?
List 10 things you would love to be showered with?
If you could have only 1 item from your wish list, which item would that be?
What are your favorite snacks?
Do you have any allergies?(smoke, floral, perfume, etc.)
Are you married/have children?
Do you have a blog? If so, what's the link?
What kind of music do you listen to as you scrap?
Do you collect anything?
Do you have any other hobbies/crafts that you like to do?
What color/theme is your scraproom decorated in?
Would you prefer to get embellishments or display items for your scraproom?
Anything you would like to add that I forgot to ask?
1. Mandi (Briannasmom)
2. Toni (tcletoaddison)
3. Tonya (TJCraftyWitch)
4. Becca (Crafterrjb)
5. Toni (tcleto addison)
6. Imelda (littleMRSImelda)
7. Amy (Crafty Mom of 5)
8. Tiffany (Diamond Events By Tiffany)