Page 2 of 6 
Username Post: OCTOBER VLB -- It is going to be scary fun time.        (Topic#1581205)
astacy5
Guru
astacy5
In response to cveira

Here is another. This was so fun to do! Heidi Kelley has a tutorial on youtube for this process. It is under shimmerz paints. I don't have any of those so I substituted Mr. Hueys and dylusions.
Sweet By Astacy5

astacy5
Guru
astacy5
In response to astacy5

Thank you for the welcomes. And acu.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to astacy5

acu--

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to scrapperbee

I'm going to attempt to catch up tonight. Brendan had a x-country meet. What a mess that was. My feet are all pruny!

Though I might get distracted -- yanks are playing bosox. If we win tonight we clinch the division (we've already clinched at least a wild card spot). But with the new rules and our team being so old -- we need to win the division. Hope the manager is FINALLY listening to me!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to NVyankee

I did it.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to NVyankee

Acu!

Hi everyone! New job is keeping me very busy, but I did get a page 95% done tonight. No idea when ill post it though

More later!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to LesleyC

Going to a crop on Saturday - then I will have some pages to post here!

ximxyoursx
Pro
ximxyoursx
In response to Henri Jean

acu!
Didn't get any scrapbooking done today..(shocker!)
I spent the day cleaning the house and then went out to dinner at the cheesecake factory. Now I'm just waiting for my sister to finish her homework so we can catch up on some stuff on the DVR...pure excitement over here

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to ximxyoursx

Good morning

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dancinirish90

Good morning!

Congrats on the win, Eileen!

I am so thankful that I work in a small office. My banking days were filled with lots of people and various departments. And for the most part, I worked with a great group of people; however, there were a few rotten apples in the bunch! When I left banking, I went to work in a small brokerage office where I was the only female with four guys…talking about a shock! Each had different religious views and each had such strong political views and there were a few times I got up and walked out of the building because the conversations got so heated! I left that firm with one of those brokers to join a new brokerage company so it is just the two of us now. We each have our own office and I absolutely love it. I pray that it can stay like this until I can retire!

I’m trying to get some scrappy stuff done in between everything else going on. I love fall of the year but there is so much to do this time of the year too.

Have a great day ladies!

Edited by Anna C on 10-03-12 05:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to Anna C

Good morning ladies!

Mmmmmmmmm Cheesecake Factory!

I wish I could get time to scrapbook. Last night, my son had practice. Tonight, my daughter has practice and I need to make a few dozen cupcakes for a bake sale tomorrow. Looks like no scrapping for me tonight

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to pamela.tx

Now I"m thinking about cheesecake. I love the Cheesecake Factory but we don't have one anywhere near us!

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx

Well, Henri, I think it is time for Bill and you to make another trip somewhere to get your cheesecake fix!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to pamela.tx

Hi ladies,

Finally have a couple to drop off. BBL

8 Things I Love About You By Scrapn Mama

The McGavrans By Scrapn Mama

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-03-12 09:53 AM
In response to Scrapn mama

I am procrastinating the day away. It's going to be our last day of 75+ weather for a long time I think, so I think I might just sit outside and read. Tomorrow they are predicting cold (45 degrees) and rain and Trent has a field trip outside all day and then a playoff football game that night. I am dreading it already. I hate being cold!!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to SaraS

Hi ladies jci quickly, have some errands to do today.

Wow Sara, what a big difference in temps, we don't usually see temps like that until Jan/Feb and even sometimes then it's in the upper 50's-60's...gotta love the south.

BBL...

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to Tena E.

Hi ladies -- I spent the morning cooking. Got 2 crock pots going. Also fried up 3 eggplants and made up several individual eggplant parms.

And after that I went to shelter and pulled a new puppy for my rescue. It's an adorable 6 week old german shep mix. He's so cute. All I could do was picture him on the end of a chain for the rest of his little life. So excited. My girls & Cooper are sniffing the poor guy like crazy. Trying to come up with a name.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to NVyankee

Wow - Sara - that weather is already here. It's 58 and raining right now, and it's supposed to get colder for the next few days.

I wasted the day away napping on the couch. I never sleep well when I do that so it's not really worth it - I'm just awake enough to be aware that I really SHOULD get up. But, I just couldn't keep my eyes open.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

DOO
Pankratz Family By AuntyT

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to AuntyT

WOW, its a nice 82 degrees here. Loving this pretty weather!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to pamela.tx

Leaving early tomorrow on a two-day field trip to Lexington, Charlottesville, Natural Bridge VA--will get back late Friday night. I did finish a lo yesterday but looks like I won't get it posted until Saturday.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to pamela.tx

Sara, I want some of that cold weather!

I'm keeping up fairly well so far (i know i know it's only the 3rd of the month) lol

Hope you all are having a great day! xoxoxo

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to pamela.tx

We are in for that weather too. Today is perfect outside. I actually sat out on the deck and chilled this morning with DH. I forgot he is working the late shift today due to the presidential debate that is happening. Traffic nightmare central today in Denver so I'm staying home.
Sara- We have games Thursday and Saturday and both are supposed to be cold with possible snow/rain on Saturday. Gotta love football!

Lisa- I napped too after DH left. I sleep so poorly at night and am so tired during the day, but when I nap I sleep even worse so I have a feeling I will be up watching late night tv tonight. The nap felt good though

Thought I'd post this. Lisa mentioned i didn't post it here. It was an end of the month layout so I was just trying to get it in for the Scraplift challenge and may have not done anything else with it.

Home of the Brave By Lpeeps

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to lpeeps

DOO I finished yesterday but didn't get to post.

Time with daddy By Tena E.

Lisa, I'm the same w/not sleeping well but last night I actually fell asleep watching TV and that never happens so I went to bed at 10:30 but was up at 5, so just tossed until 7:30 and got up.

Off to get ACU.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to pamela.tx

Hi ladies -- here's my new foster baby. We named him Quincy.

Quincy By Ncyankee

Will try to catch up in a bit -- tonight's the final game of the regular season. It's been a nail biter season over the last few weeks.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to NVyankee

well that wasn't too bad -- acu

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to NVyankee

Eileen, he's so cute!!!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to autumngold

Eileen, what a darling! and i love the name you chose too.

It's interesting to read all about the sleep issues. Me, I have nooooo problem sleeping. Once my head touches that pillow I am out like a light (usually). I can also sleep anywhere and yes, I can even sleep standing up in a queue. LOL.
I'm also a cat napper, 15 minutes is all I need. I also spend a lot of time sleeping in the car waiting around for dd at school sometimes. Strange though I don't need a heck of a lot of sleep - too much makes me more grouchy than normal.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

acu

I'm at Starbucks waiting for Cassie to get out of dance at 8:15. Wednesdays are a pain because she only has 2 hours - I can drive home to be there for about an hour & 10 minutes then turn around and go back to get her, which is what I usually do. But tonight I went to Hobby Lobby and didn't kill enough time. I can't find paper I want for a LO - I can't tell you what it is, because I don't know, but I will when I see it. LOL

ximxyoursx
Pro
ximxyoursx
In response to pamela.tx

45?!!!! I'm jealous. It's been in the 90's for way too long..I hate being hot haha

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

We have no trouble sleeping at all. We always go to bed together. If he goes to bed before I do he lies in bed and calls me, "Where are you? Let's go to bed! I miss you!" and he won't go to sleep until I get there.

Most nights we are both in the office on our computers and one of us will say, "What time do you want to go to bed tonight?" and we pick a time to be off our computers so we can go to bed.

I'm married to the original cuddle monster and he sleeps with one leg completely thrown over me. When we go to bed we cuddle up and fall asleep immediately.

I slip out of bed sometimes in the morning before him to go in the office and read my email and when he wakes up and discovers me gone he yells, "Abandonded baby - the baby has been abandonded".

Pam - Bill emailed our travel agent today and I think he has booked or is going to book a Princess cruise for October 22nd - 12 days. I know he at least has it on hold. Starts in Quebec and stops a few places in Canada (don't have itinerary in front of me) and then goes to Maine, Boston, Rhode Island, New York, Charleston and ends in Ft. Lauderdale. We really want to do this one becuase we think it will be a nice cruise to see the fall leaves in the New England states.

My son has a nasty test where they actaully take pictures of his brain from the inside on October 14th so we will be fine leaving October 26th. My mother will monitor his meds while we are gone, which she always does anyway. Because we are gone so much we got in the habit 4 years ago of letter her monitor his meds.

THen we will be home November 7th - or in Ft. Lauderdale and will take a couple days to get home. He has company coming from Atlanta November 7th which is good. Then we should be home in a few days and Joes next tests are on November 14th.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

ACU2H!

Quincy is super cute Eileen! Love the name too. My friend has had two westies named Quincy or "Quince" for short.

Have fun on your cruise Henri....sounds like fun!!

DH and I have completely different sleep schedules. Because of his job he's more of a night owl and I like going to bed early and getting up early. Somebody has to because DS has always been an early bird. He likes going to bed early and he is up at the crack of dawn. That kid has NEVER slept in, in his life. So, I have really gotten used to that schedule as well. But it works for me.

astacy5
Guru
astacy5

acu

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to pamela.tx

Scrapping is going slow today.

A Boy and Toys By AuntyT

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to pamela.tx

It's supposed to be 79 tomorrow then in the low 50s all weekend. Hoping I don't get sick.

Most of the places I've worked have had 25 ppl or less. My new place has close to 60! I feel like I will never learn everyone's name. It's a nice diverse group in every sense of the word, which is great. I also like that there is a good male/female balance. The one place I worked that was all women, you could cut the pms with a knife. This is also the first place I've worked with an onsite IT department and HR person!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Acu2h, too.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to LesleyC

It's getting nice here too. Okay for me at least its getting much cooler.

Sweet Dreams By AuntyT

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to AuntyT

Henri too funny...but unfortunately for me Uncle Sam took my hubby & a lot of our nights long ago and now the Fire Dept has him so I sleep along many nights, when he retires in a few years not sure I'll want him back hope your son tests goes well, I know you're hoping they can find a way to control his seizures.

Tonight I sleep along...goodnight

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to Tena E.

ACU on gallery love.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Lenethren

Good morning!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-04-12 06:07 AM
In response to Anna C

All you girls who want cold weather, you just hush up now!! You can come and visit me anytime up here in MN and get our fill, lol! Pretty soon it will be 5 degrees with 20 inches of snow. Then I will be wondering (as I do EVERY.SINGLE.WINTER)why I live here!!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to SaraS

acu

I did a LO that's not for a challenge - and didn't use a sketch LOL:

Zoo Views By Dancinirish90

I jumped around through all of 2008 to find pics for all those sketches last month, so now, I'm starting to go back and fill in some of the things I skipped.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

BOO By Anna C

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Anna C

Morning ladies jci,

Ummm Sara, I'm good with our weather here in the south, I'll visit you when it's warm lol.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Tena E.

My husband was 20 years military but we weren't married to him then. I know our lives would have been very different if we had been together.

Getting together when we were both retired (pretty much), we just fell into the pattern of being together so much and going to bed and getting up together and it works for us.

We've just always had the sames schedules so we've always been on the same clock, at least in the 5 years we have been together.

WIth Joe's seizures - the surgery we are planning should completely leave him seizure free with no meds! That is what we are working towards!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Hi ladies -- just back from school. Brendan was inducted into the Senior Beta Club.

Quincy had a good night -- he's wide open now. He's doing his first sleepover since I already had commitments this weekend. We are heading up tomorrow to visit Brian for parents weekend.

I WILL SCRAP NEXT WEEK! I just found out about a weekend crop in 2 weeks. But just no way I can swing it.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to NVyankee

popping in to get caught up. heading back out to spinning class with dd. Talk to you later.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to cveira

acu2h and mms!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

ACU and DOO:

The Help By LesleyC

Eileen-I LOVE the name Quincy! So perfect.

Sara-I've been to the Twin Cities four times: once in November, twice in January, and once in March. I didn't think winters could get any colder or grayer than in Chicago. But I really want to visit in the summer...it's such a great city. Were you born and raised there?

Henri-I hope the surgery works for Joe; it would be awesome for him to be off the meds. My brother has epilepsy - it came on about 9 years ago. I think he's only had 2 seizures, maybe 3, but the meds really mess with him.

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to LesleyC

ACU

Henri- That's great news about your trip...don't forget about the cheesecake! I hope all goes well for your son's surgery.

It's been a long and exciting day! We met with the engineer today about our house....house is staked out and now its just a waiting game to see how long before they start pouring the foundation! I'm mentally and physically exhausted trying to picture how the house is going to look. They're telling us it will probably be about 6-8 weeks....(sigh).

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to pamela.tx

6-8 weeks is not bad at all to have a house built! Sounds like you builder has his act together and knows what he is doing.

Time to start packing!

Cruise is still on hold. We are working out the particulars of getting to Quebec and getting home from Ft. Lauderdale. I think we are going to do it. Bill was emailing our travel agent tonight with more questions.

ximxyoursx
Pro
ximxyoursx

School Days By Ximxyoursx

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI sorry ladies that I've not been around so much is going on at the moment.

I'm asking for your prayers please. My cousin, Vincent is in ICU and is very ill. Here's a brief history:
At 10 (he's 24 now) was diagnosed with a brain tumour on his piturity gland. The gland and tumour were removed.
From the surgery was left with tunnel vision.
From the surgery now has water diabetes, I can't remember the name for it, sorry.
Two years later the tumour grew back, radiation killed it. Vincent has been told that if the tumour comes back again there is nothing else to be done for him.
Has to have hormone shots for the rest of his life.
Developed a rare disease in his right leg that has left it very deformed.
Has such a want for sugar he has put on a terrible amount of weight. The water diabetes.
Two weeks ago had gasteric bypass and was only supposed to be in the hospital THREE days, he's still there.
Since being in hospital he's lost 32lbs and has not eaten by mouth in two weeks.
Developed a severe infection, has liquid in his stomach, turned out to be old blood. Is having severe #2 problems. Scan reveled a hole in his bowl done by the gasteric surgeon.
Yesterday he had a major surgery to remove the part of the bowl with the hole in it, and not only was there a hole, but an abcess too!!!!
He's in ICU with two gastro bags attatched to him and two more drainage bags for the blood that is still going into his stomach.
His Mum passed away when he was 16, he was in hospital then with a massive infection and his big sister passed away 3 years ago.
SO I PLEASE ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR HIM.

Thanks ladies so much!!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to sasload4

Sandra-Your poor cousin! I will keep him in my thoughts. Please keep us posted!

PamTx-yay for the house! 6-8 weeks is nothin', esp with holidays and such coming up you will be so busy the time will just fly.

Acu

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to LesleyC

Sweet By AuntyT
I got a couple more done on my weekend.

Grandpa Isaacs By AuntyT

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to SaraS

• SaraS Said:
All you girls who want cold weather, you just hush up now!! You can come and visit me anytime up here in MN and get our fill, lol! Pretty soon it will be 5 degrees with 20 inches of snow. Then I will be wondering (as I do EVERY.SINGLE.WINTER)why I live here!!

I love cold weather! Spent four years in minnesota for college and loved it well except for those days where it was -30.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-05-12 05:50 AM
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:

Sara-I've been to the Twin Cities four times: once in November, twice in January, and once in March. I didn't think winters could get any colder or grayer than in Chicago. But I really want to visit in the summer...it's such a great city. Were you born and raised there?

I was born in Jacksonville, FL on the naval base, but we moved back here when I was 1 year old. So I was raised here. All my family is here as well. And my husband's family (except for his youngest brother who lives in Maryland) We have beautiful spring and summer weather. It's just winter that I can't stand.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to SaraS

Thoughts for your cousin, Sandra.

Dropping off a card I did yesterday:

Happy Birthday By Dancinirish90

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning and TGIF!

Bev, hope you are having a great trip! We have made a lot of trips to UVA over the years and Charlottesville and Monticello are such beautiful places. Love Natural Bridge too. Haven’t been there in a long time. I have been to Monticello several times and wouldn’t mind going again.

Henri, I didn’t realize you and Bill had only been together for five years. You two seem to compliment each other so well that I thought you had been married for many years. I hope Joe’s surgery brings the results that you all want and need!

Pam, good luck with the new house! We have never built one, have always bought ready to move in houses. Not sure I have the patience to deal with all of that! I see in your title that you are a CTMH consultant. What’s your opinion of the new Artise cartridge? Is it better than than Art Philosophy? I have that cart and it is my go to cart. Just not sure I want to invest that much in another cart so that is why I am asking.

Hugs and prayers, Sandra!

Be back later to d2o.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-05-12 06:36 AM
In response to Anna C

Sandra, prayers for Vincent. That sounds just horrible. I hope he starts healing soon.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SaraS

d2o
***FUNTOOLAS OCTOBER KIT*** WEDDING DAY By Anna C

***FUNTOOLAS OCTOBER KIT*** LOVE By Anna C

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to Anna C

Dropping off then going to cu! If you want to win the entire Moxxie All Hallow's Eve collection, we are having a blog hop today! Here is the link:

http://byondbzr.blogspot.com/2012/10/october-moxxi e-blo...

And here is my project for the hop:

Frightfully Fancy **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Think I'm acu.........

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to SaraS

Henri-It won't be completed for another few months so we can't start packing yet. The builder is estimating another 6 months or so before we can move in. I am hoping for 3 months.

Sandra-My prayers are with you and your family.

Lesley-It is so exciting and we are hoping for a quick build. We just want them to pour the slab already.

Anna-Thanks! I don't have the new Artiste cartridge yet. I have the Art Philosophy one and it has kept me pretty occupied with what I need. I have been spending more money here on SB than CTMH lately. I am hoping to have it soon though. I will keep you posted.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to pamela.tx

Sara, sorry you're freezing your butt off right now.

Henri, hope the surgery works out for Joe and hope you get to go on your cruise too.

Sandra will be praying for your cousin Vincent. Let us know how he is doing.

I had a working day on the road today and decided to come home early and relax. Did the groceries and all my errands too.
Picking up chinese take out for dinner and hope to get some scrapping done.

Hope you all have a fab weekend.

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to cveira

Hi ladies jci,

Sandra, sorry to hear about your cousin, sending my prayers.

Pam, so exciting building a house, I remember our house being built but was glad when we could finally move in, good luck!

Have a great weekend everyone

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Tena E.

ACU!

This week at school seemed like it was never going to end, and my poor laptop is so old I'm scared to take it with me in case something else stops working on it (the touch pad is done for and the DVD burner) so I went and bought a cheap 11" ultra book. Loving it so far!

Hopefully next week isn't so awful for me, but then again it's more of the same so I just have to keep working, I guess.

Will have a page to post later... right now we're watching The Avengers together.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to MeliMedina

ACU!! Job is getting very busy, but thankfully I already have a 3-day weekend!!

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to LesleyC

Dropping one off finally!

Lovely ATC By Lenethren

Note to self....start at page 8.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Lenethren

Anna - Bill and I were engaged when we were teenagers and actually ran away to get married when we were 20 but Bill called his mom after we were on the road for about an hour and she told him to turn the car around and get home.

She was fine if we had a nice wedding but we were not going to run away. So, we turned around and went home. We have both regretted it every day since. I tease him all the time - who runs away to get married and calls their mother? You leave a note. What did he think she was going to say?

I got mad at him in 1970 and broke up with him. Six months later I met and married someone else. We had the two boys.

The 38 years we were apart Bill kept in touch with my parents, my brothers, my friends and called me periodically.

WHen I was living in California in 1978 he actually had dinner with us one night when he was there with the Army.

In 1990 he called me all year, almost every night. (We were both divorced, he married about 10 years after I did.)

Then he quit calling around November and I figured he wasn't interested and met someone else and married in February. We had been married 3 days exactly when Bill and his brother showed up on my doorstep. He came to try to see if we could get back together.

He had not called because he got out of the army and took a 3 month trip to Australia with a friend to decide what to do with his life. Then he came to try to work things out with me.

He says my marriage to Fred set us back 10 years. I told him that if he had been honest and told me he was going to Australia with a buddy to backpack for 3 months I wouldn't have thought he wasn't interested and I wouldn't have married Fred.

Oh well - at least we are together now.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

Had a great trip; just got acu

Plan to scrap tomorrow!

astacy5
Guru
astacy5

acu

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to byondbzr

If not too late or full, I'd like to join in.

I was in a cabin in the forest last week and tried to stay off line to focus on reading (Queen by Alex Hailey), family time, hiking, board games and eating. Nice vacation but now I have some catching up on last month's thread.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-06-12 04:48 AM
In response to AllAmy

Henri -what a love story! Glad you are finally together.

Hang in there Melissa! I give you much kiddos for taking classes and balancing family life at the same time. When I was in graduate school, it was just Russ and I, and I sometimes felt like I was ignoring him because of all the work I had to do. I can only imagine that is ten-fold with 2 kids.

raining
Governor
raining
In response to SaraS

My Wish **SCRAPS OF Elegance & CSI** By Raining

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to raining

JCI and ACU.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to raining

Henri, that's a great story!

I had to paper scrap this morning because DH was hogging the computer.

Pumpkin patch By Autumngold

ScrappinAmyJ
Diva
ScrappinAmyJ
In response to cveira

Hey girls, I am doo. It seems like I am only able to do Digi's right now, since moving my scrap space this summer, I am having a hard time getting it set up the way I want. Hope everyone is having a fabulopus weekend! I am catching up on love today.

Pick of the Litter By ScrappinAmyJ

Edited by ScrappinAmyJ on 10-06-12 07:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to raining

Finally got this uploaded:

Richmond By Scrapperbee

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

DOO!

stacked By MelissaW

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to MeliMedina

Happy Saturday! Went to spinning class this morn with Megs, then dropped her to tennis and came back home. After tennis she's out with her girlfriends for lunch and a movie so I have the day all to myself cause dh is already planted in front of the tv watching sports. Plus no chauffering for me one of the other girl's dad is doing the rounds today (usually it's me - but caught a break today)

Have a wonderful day and be safe. xoxoxo

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to cveira

Oooooh Christine, sounds like the perfect time to do some scrapbooking!!!

Didn't get on here hardly at all yesterday and now I'm way behind again. Yesterday, a gal from Etsy asked me to do a custom mosaic mirror for her so I was working on that all day. Now just waiting for it to dry completely and then grout. I think it's going to turn out awesome.

Tonight we have a Cub Scout event but not until dark. It's a torchlight tour of Fort Vancouver. Should be fun and spooky. Hopefully I won't freeze to death. It's been getting chilly here in the evenings. Next weekend we're suppose to go camping overnight. I'm soooo not looking forward to it, but DS is very excited.

Well, off to cu on the chatter and luv! Hope everyone has a great day!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

Sounds like a fun event tonight Karen!

Here's one I finished up last night for the Oct 2 page sketch challenge. I haven't been doing any challenges at all this whole year so I am trying to get back in the swing of things.

TFL.

Whitfield Hall By Cveira

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to cveira

Well, that wasn't too bad. ACU on the luv!

Henri~ That's such a cool story about you and DH. Glad you're together now.

Sandra~ Many prayers for you and your cousin.

Sara~I'm not a fan of winter either. We don't get a lot of snow where I live, but lots of rain. Like, for days and days and days. It gets quite depressing. I'm not looking forward to winter. I like summer and fall here, but winter and even spring is just too wet for me. DH and I are from Central WA and it's a lot like MN. Cold, snowy winters but nice hot summers. I told DH when we retire were moving to Arizona in the winters and then moving back up here for the summers.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

For the first time in a LONG time, I am scrapping the day away. I have been neglecting my craft, taking a break from scrapping after finally stepping down from a very demanding DT. I felt happy. Relieved. My time was my own. The result? I haven't been scrapping! So today, I'm digging in and loving it!

Got a drop off, and another will be coming soon hopefully!

Seasons Of Change **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to byondbzr

Sandra -- prayers for your cousin.

Up in charlottesville, VA for parents weekend. Brian is sleeping right now - heading to dinner soon.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-06-12 12:18 PM
In response to byondbzr

peeking in.
Addy played 3 games of soccer at her tourny. They won twice, and lost the middle game. BUT, she scored a goal to win the last game!! Worth freezing my butt off out there. Few minutes at home and then back out to volunteer in the concession stand.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to SaraS

Another page done today, feeling scrappy and happy for once!

I Hope You Dance **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to byondbzr

Eileen, Thursday night we took our 8th graders on a quick tour of UVA.

Here's a lo for MSC:

Solar By Scrapperbee

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

ACU2H!

Yay for Addy, Sara! That's awesome!

Couple more hours before we go to scouts and it's windy as H*LL out there! Ugh, it's going to be miserable out there tonight!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

peeking in and trying to keep up.

Sara, the border of leaves on my last lo is actually a velvet trim I got long long ago in a kit.

Well, after thinking I was going to scrap the day away, I slept the day away instead. DH ordered delivery pizza for lunch and after we gorged ourselves on that he fell asleep in front of the tv (nothing new) and I fell asleep in between watching a Law and Order CI marathon. Then we both watched some B grade movie on cable and here I am.

Off to collect Megs from her friends house and then call it a night.

Have a good one! xoxoxo

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to cveira

Rebecca- You are definitely back! Great layouts. Glad you are finding enjoyment in creating for yourself again.

Henri- very cool story about you and dh. Thanks for sharing that.

I actually did scrap my day away. DH and DS1 were at the Air Force game most of the day and DS2 was at a friends. Had to stop once to chauffer him and his friend to the movies and a few times for laundry but the rest was ME time! I got some cards done since it is WCMD. I desperately needed to do it anyway. My supply is low and I have several cards I need to get out. It was fun to just dive in to all my scraps and get going.

Thank You By Lpeeps

Celebrate By Lpeeps

Set of Mini's By Lpeeps

Happy Birthday Stars By Lpeeps

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to lpeeps

Acu! Sounds like lots of great things happening with sports and Scouts around here. I'm pooped!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to LesleyC

JCI before I head to bed.

Scouts was fun and I totally survived 11 boys, believe it or not! The boys were good for the most part, but boys will be boys and there were some crazy moments, but nothing too drastic! LOL....and the weather wasn't too bad either, the wind died down and it was about 62 degrees or so, so I had worried for nothing. I can do this Scout Mom thing, I think.

Renee305
Idol
Renee305

FINALLY caught up!! lol
Been a very busy week here!

Work work worked all week, then 6hrs driving on Friday to go visit my dad who is finally home, then my sister decided to come crash with me. Then worked Saturday and then drove up into the city to spend the night with a gf, then ended up out and drinking long island iced teas... needless to say I woke up with a very sore and tired head this morning lol
Then went and spoilt myself today and bought a new printer that has wi-fi and even lets me print directly from my iphone from anywhere, so I can take a photo while out and about then, send it off my phone and it's sitting and waiting printed out for me at home!! Pretty exciting!! lol

So now laying on the lounge snuggled up with my laptop and season 3 of big love on the telly lol

Here's my drop off!! Hope everyone is well!!

Green Hair By Renee305

I love your face By Renee305

Bird Girl By Renee305

5 bucks mum!! By Renee305

Boy oh Boy! By Renee305

You and Me By Renee305

So much personality By Renee305

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to Renee305

I've been working on these Prague LOs all summer long:

Prague - St. Nicholas Church By Autumngold

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-07-12 05:55 AM

lots of scrapping going on this weekend (not for me, but for the rest of you) so YAY!! for that!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to SaraS

Happy Sunday

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to cveira

Dropping off will be back in a while to leave love.
Claus and Annie ******** By AuntyT

raining
Governor
raining
In response to AuntyT

Pumpkins **SCRAPS OF DARKNESS & Scrap FX** By Raining

ZOE **Scraps of Darkness & Scrap FX Guest** By Raining

Page 2 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics