Page 6 of 6 
Username Post: OCTOBER VLB -- It is going to be scary fun time.        (Topic#1581205)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to raining

Pamela - I cured my son of not cleanning his room when he was told to in a very unconventional way. I don't know how old your son is but mine was old enough to go with friends and do things.

He was invited to go skating with a group of friends. I told him he had to clean his room first and he didn't do it.

His friends came to the door and I told them, "Joe has a problem, he didn't clean his room this morning when he was told. That means you guys have options."

"#1 - you can go without him"

"#2 - you can pull up a chair and watch him clean his room, I have plenty of chairs and room in the hall outside his door."

#3 - you can roll up his sleeves and pitch in and help. I honestly don't care who cleans his room, he just isn't going until its nice and neat."

All of a sudden there were about 5 other kids in addition to my son vacuming and folding clothes and dusting and making the bed. I could tell the other kids were not happy about it but they didn't want to wait for him to clean by himself.

In the future whenever I told him to clean his room he knew I meant it and he didn't want a replay of his friends having to clean it.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Henri Jean

Dropping a few off!

on the farm By MelissaW

Happy Birthday! card By MelissaW

field day 2011 By MelissaW

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to MeliMedina

Pearl Harbor - On the base - Left side By Henri Jean

Pearl Harbor - On the base - Right side By Henri Jean

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

Hi ladies. Thank you for the birthday wishes.

I'm behind on love, but I will catch up.

Here's one from me:

6th Grade By Dancinirish90

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

jci -- got one more lo done. Would love to stay and scrap more but gotta head out to do a home visit. It's a almost 2 hour trip. UGH.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-24-12 10:32 AM
In response to ncyankee

OMG! Do not fall off your chairs, but I just PAINTED on a lo!! LOL!

me and grandpa By SaraS

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-24-12 10:37 AM

• Henri Jean Said:
Pamela - I cured my son of not cleanning his room when he was told to in a very unconventional way. I don't know how old your son is but mine was old enough to go with friends and do things.

He was invited to go skating with a group of friends. I told him he had to clean his room first and he didn't do it.

His friends came to the door and I told them, "Joe has a problem, he didn't clean his room this morning when he was told. That means you guys have options."

"#1 - you can go without him"

"#2 - you can pull up a chair and watch him clean his room, I have plenty of chairs and room in the hall outside his door."

#3 - you can roll up his sleeves and pitch in and help. I honestly don't care who cleans his room, he just isn't going until its nice and neat."

All of a sudden there were about 5 other kids in addition to my son vacuming and folding clothes and dusting and making the bed. I could tell the other kids were not happy about it but they didn't want to wait for him to clean by himself.

In the future whenever I told him to clean his room he knew I meant it and he didn't want a replay of his friends having to clean it.

I love it Henri!!
My dad was always good at disciplining (mostly my sister) with natural consequences. I remember one time my sister slammed a door in his face. He told her "We don't slam doors in this house." And then he made her properly open and close the door -turning the handle, opening the door all the way, and closing the door. etc. He made for do this for 15 minutes. She was bored stiff and message received after 1 minute!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to SaraS

Hi ladies.
Supposed to get some snow later today and into tomorrow. Temps are supposed to be in the 30's and my son has his last regular season game with the school's biggest rivals. Yeah! Top that off with the fact that I am laying on the couch with the flu after getting sick at Kohl's. double yeah. I have a bomb to drop off though and thought I could maybe check in for a minute.

Anna- really hoping you don't see the layoffs affecting you. It is a tough time with this economy. Seems like people are struggling everywhere. My sister is trying to support her 4 kids by herself but can only find a $12 an hour job which is better than nothing but not enough to begin to keep a family by yourself. It's a tough thing.

Henri Jean- great story. I'll keep that one in my stockpile. Had fun with my teen last night when he gave us the wrong time to pick him up at an event and then was ticked that we made him leave anyway. I had told him to double check the time and he didn't but suddenly we are the worst parents in the world for not sitting and waiting in the parking lot for another hour. Oh well...

I know there's more but I'm going to drop off my bomb and then lay back down. Sorry if I missed anyone.

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to lpeeps

Bring It On By Lpeeps

Spooky By Lpeeps

Beware By Lpeeps

Halloween Treat Toppers By Lpeeps

Celebrate By Lpeeps

Boo By Lpeeps

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to lpeeps

Sending out lots of hugs for Rebecca too, hope Jim's surgery and recovery goes well.

Christine, thinking of you today, stay safe and hope there's no damage or injury for your family.

Will BBL to get ACU...I'm meeting a new scrappy friend from here (SB.com) today, here name on here is Arteshamac, it'll be so nice to have a friend who scraps right here in Columbus with me...see ya later

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to Tena E.

Have fun Tena!

Rebecca~Praying Jim's surgery goes well! So scary for you, him, and the kids! I hope he recovers quickly!!!

Christine~Stay safe Girl! Hope that storm isn't too drastic and you guys don't suffer any damage.

LPeeps~Love the story about DS and picking him up early! Cracked me up!! I wouldn't have waited either!

Eileen~Yay for Quincy! I knew he would get adopted soon! He's just too cute!

Off to get cu! BBL.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to SaraS

It was a productive day!

Jump By AuntyT

Merry Christmas By AuntyT

Camp By AuntyT

Rocks By AuntyT

Yampa By AuntyT

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to AuntyT

Good morning! Night two of barely sleeping because of this plague... ugh! I don't like being sick, and it happens less frequently for me than for the kids.

Today I have to work on my midterm project and presentation that I have to give next Monday morning... we have to make a postcard of something we're passionate about, so I chose scrapbooking. We'll see how it comes together, though. lol

Hope everyone has a great day!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

wow - some people are getting snow. We've had gorgeous weather. But the temps have gotten warm again. Was 84 yesterday -- and supposed to be that warm again. I was kind of liking the high 60's lower 70's.

I have NOTHING on my agenda today. I do have to run a few non-essential errands. But I have the day to putter, cook, scrap. Hoping to do all of that.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-25-12 04:36 AM
In response to ncyankee

Morning!
They are talking the "S" word here. Let's hope it's more of a rain/snow mix and that it melts quickly.

Volunteering at Trent's school this afternoon. Middle school...hope all goes well, lol!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SaraS

Good morning and Friday is almost here. So ready for the weekend.

Rebecca, I hope today is a better day for Jim and that pain subsides. His injury sounds very serious. I know you would like to be with him at the hospital but keeping the kids calm is just as important. Thinking of you all!

Christine, how are things on your end? I hope the storm has passed by now with little to now damage for your area.

Lisa, hope you are feeling better today. And I wouldn’t have waited for my child either. Hopefully a lesson was learned!

Mindy, loved the photos of your puppies. I sure hope each of them find good homes. I love the little blonde one.

Melissa, hope you are feeling better! Good luck with your project!

Eileen, enjoy your day!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Anna C

How have I missed puppy pics? I guess I've been avoiding fb the last couple days.

More teen drama - So yesterday, we were supposed to leave the house at 4:00 to make it to an orthodontist appt on time. At 4:07, Cassie told me she can't find her bottom retainer, and it's actually been gone for WEEKS... Are you f-ing kidding me? I admit, I had a total parenting meltdown. I was furious. Then, the best part, she tried to blame it on me for taking the dirty laundry out of her bathroom because she claims it must have fallen in there, and I didn't see it. Really? A) the laundry is not supposed to live in her bathroom anyway, B) I haven't taken it out lately - but if she'd told me WEEKS ago when it disappeared, we could have looked for it, C) if that is what happened - it would have turned up in the washer or dryer, which it hasn't, and D) how fricking gross!! It probably went out in the garbage, which we didn't look through because she didn't tell anyone, OR it's still in her pigsty of a room somewhere. I got to sit there and smile while the orthodontist yelled at her. We're giving her a little bit of time to try and find it before I spend the money to buy the replacement. I am SO ticked. What really gets me is that her teeth are moving because she hasn't been wearing it - so why did I spend $6000 on braces in the first place if she doesn't care what her teeth look like? Okay - thanks, rant over.

I'm still behind, but I have one to drop off with a flower for this week's challenge:

Black Cat By Dancinirish90

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to dancinirish90

Oh, and Lisa, I hope you feel better!

Christine - thinking of you!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Hi ladies jci and getting ACU,

Great new pages & cards, I have one more sketch for the PageMaps sketch challenge I need to do, hope to get it finished this weekend.

For now I'm doing some much needed organizing in my scraproom. Also thinking about the holidays cards I do every year for Anitra & some Christmas projects I want to do for me, will be busy next month.

Melissa & Lisa(P) hope you both are feeling better!

See ya later

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to Tena E.

Rebecca-I hope all is well with Jim’s surgery

Christine-I hope you and your family are safe with this storm

Henri-My son is 15 going on 30 (so he thinks). I have done all of those same things with him. He wanted to go to the skate park with his friends and I told him he couldn’t go until his room was clean, so I have never seen him clean his room so fast. Another incident happened when his friends came over one evening and I told them he had to clean his room before he did anything and so they left. My son came out of his room and asked who came to the door. I said his friends’ names and he stormed off so upset because I sent them away. Another incident, and I am sure won’t be his last, he actually did make his friends help him clean his room.

~~Lisa~~-Happy belated birthday I would have flipped out if my kiddo lost his retainer and didn’t say anything until weeks later!

Melissa-Good luck with your project. I remember them days! It will pay off in the end! I promise

Lisa-I hope you feel better too.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to pamela.tx

acu on leaving love.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to pamela.tx

Dropping off will be back to leave love.

Queen of Shoes By AuntyT

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to AuntyT

just popping in real quickly to let you know i am doing great, Hurricane Sandy touched down yesterday at 2p.m. It wasn't as bad as we had feared. We have downed trees and a lot of debris not to mention water from leaky roof. But all is well. We got back electricity, cable and internet this evening but now there's no water in the taps. yuck. Thanks for all the well wishes! It's to the doc for me tomorrow I've got what Meg had last week. sigh

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to cveira

Christine -- I believe Sandy is supposed to cause more havoc in the mid atlantic states. Should avoid the south ! Yippee.

Lisa (irish) -- we've ben thru the retainer saga way too many times. so annoying.

I had a nice day -- but never even entered my scrap room. Made a mess of the kitchen -- did several days worth of cooking. Kevin had a meeting and brought me home some baklava. OMG - haven't had that in so long. YUMMMMMM

Quincy has a meet & greet in the morning -- pretty much a formality. He should be leaving for his forever home on 11/12.

I've got so much to do -- heading out to the state championships for our fall league on Wednesday. Probably gonna get smoked there again. We actually rented a house on the beach this time -- instead of staying in a hotel. It's the same house that Sandra Bullock rented when she filmed secrets of the yaya sisterhood.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to ncyankee

Morning!

White Unicorn ATC By Lenethren

ACU

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Lenethren

Hey ya’ll……TGIF!!!!! So glad Friday has finally arrived!

Christine, so glad to hear that you all are safe and sound but sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon!

Eileen, good luck with Quincy today!

Rebecca, hope Jim gets to come home today! I hope you and the kids are doing well too!

Looks like “Sandy” is gonna hit us too with lots of wind and either rain or snow! Yuck!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-26-12 06:10 AM
In response to Anna C

Happy Friday to everyone!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SaraS

Trip is getting weird - at some point we are going to meet Hurricane Sandy - probably around New York. Will be interesting. Don't know what the ship has planned when we get into hurricane waters - we board the ship in a couple hours, guess we will find out.

Here's 2 more, still posting January trip to Hawaii. Haven't done the last trip to Hawaii yet.

Haunama Bay, Hawaii - Left By Henri Jean

Haunama Bay, Hawaii - Right By Henri Jean

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Christine- I am so glad you made it through Sandy alright.. I have been in my own world this week, but I was worried about you and glad it's all OK..

Hey ladies, thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers. Thanks for posting it here Eileen, I appreciate it.

Still don't know if he's coming home today. Jim sent me a picture of his right forearm/wrist/hand. It is gross, graphic, horrifying.. I cannot imagine him coming home today after seeing what it looks like. Once the doctor checks it, IF it can take a cast, then he gets to be discharged after that. One hour at a time...One day at a time...

I'm at home with no car, holding down the fort and taking care of the kiddos. They are fine because they don't know it's bad, but they are getting whiny because he has been gone for four days now. And the week before that he was in Vegas on business for five days. They miss daddy. When he comes home I need to be here because they always love crawling all over him and that just cannot happen now. Sooo, thinking I am taking tonight off of work. Really, it's just one day and I don't care about bothering with lining up a sitter and a ride. Life sucks, asking for favors from everyone. But I am getting tons of offers and support so I am making it through..

As a for leaving love, I am of course wayyyy behind, don't think I can catch up anytime soon.. Sorry.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to byondbzr

DOO

Happy Halloween banner By Lenethren

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to Lenethren

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if Sandy is going to hit us. I'm hoping it turns north and misses Maryland.

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to autumngold

I am dropping one off actually created by my Honey Bun! I am so proud of him.

Picture Perfect by RJ By Pamela.tx

This picture is not that great because you can't see his stamping, embossing, and distressing he did.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to pamela.tx

Rebecca, i've been following along on FB. Please do not feel any way to accept offers of help or even ask for help when needed. I am a little peeved (maybe I am being over sensitive) but this morning a really good friend of mine called (she's also Megans godmother) to tell me her mom died yesterday. She had apparently been sick for the last couple months and been in the hospital a while. I asked her why she hadn't called me before to let me know so I could have visited with her and been there to help her through the tough times and the answer was that she figured I had enough dealing with and didn't want to burden me. That really ticked me off a bit ( a lot) but it's not the time or place to get into that. Anyway i guess what i am trying to say is that don't be afraid to reach out to others in times of need. okay, off my soapbox now.

BTW - I have bronchitis says the doctor.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-26-12 12:31 PM
In response to cveira

Christine -that is no good. I've had bronchitis several times before. Takes a while to feel better. So rest up and try to take it easy.

Rebecca -thinking about you lots. I was worried when I didn't see any FB posts from you at all yesterday. You are right, you just need to take it one hour at a time. Seriously wish I was closer to because I would totally be there to help you out in person!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to SaraS

Christine, I'm so happy you & your family are safe and the stormy didn't do much damage. Sorry to hear about your friend's mother...hope you're able to get some rest and feel better soon.

Rebecca, been thinking of you & your family too, hope Jim is able to come home soon and that his recovery goes well. I do understand about asking for help but we all need it sometimes, so please add me to list, if I can help in any way possible I'll be happy to.

to you both, will check back tomorrow...goodnight!

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to Tena E.

DOO I did for a card challenge

October Card Challenge - Scraplift Your Favorites By Pamela.tx

Lifted from
Thinking of You By Kellyshoaf

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to pamela.tx

Hey ladies! Exhausted, but happy. Just got home from another great crop with lisa. I had 8 or 9 page kits and did 5 pages, and hope to do the rest over the weekend. We had fun, but omg, after sitting for 8+ hours at work, and then another 6+ hours at the LSS, plus time in my car, I feel the need to be active tomorrow! We have gymnastics then Nina's school party (for families) in the am and then we will go to the park in the afternoon.

Lots to catch up on here...Rebecca, what everyone else said. Don't be too afraid or too proud to ask for help. Christine, I'm glad Sandy was no big whoop, but sorry about bronchitis.

All the rest of you in sandy's path: be safe!

Xoxo

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

Morning - -just read from Rebecca that Jim did come home yesterday. But he's in a lot of pain.

Rebecca -- I'm giving you a special hostess dispensation from having to leave any gallery love. LOL. Geez I can't keep up most months and I'm the darn hostess. You take care of your kiddo's and Jim === AND YOURSELF!!!

Getting windy here (ok breezy I'm just being a whimp). We have our big Halloween adoption event today. With a costume contest for the dogs. We make a good bit of money during this event. so I'm really hoping it doesn't get cancelled.

My house is a mess. I got a wild hair to reorganize the kitchen. Well I lost my oomph halfway thru and now it's all over the place. Do you think anyone will come over and finish this stupid project while I'm out at the adoption event. Hint hint Kevin!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to ncyankee

Dropping one off!

Last week totally sucked, but ended on a good note. I'll share more on Monday or Tuesday in regards to that. hehehe

field trip By MelissaW

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Well, I think I am acu on love. And thinking especially of Jim, Anna's town, and those in the way of Sandy. We're still wondering if the dd's will get another October hurricane--last year it was a mess with Irene.

And, now going to take a nap. Got in last night from the 10-day Europe trip, woke up at 4:00 this morning--so, yes, it's nap time!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to scrapperbee

Good afternoon – here’s my post-crop bomb for your Saturday pleasure! 
Page Maps 2
THANKFUL By LesleyC
Page Maps 3
Dreidl, Dreidl, Dreidl By LesleyC
Page Maps 4
Hayride By LesleyC
MSC Week 1
run.play.hunt By LesleyC
MSC Week 4
Highlites By LesleyC

Turkey Day By LesleyC

Back later for lurrrrve.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-27-12 11:44 AM
In response to LesleyC

got another one done last night!

Little Crow Waterski Show By SaraS

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-27-12 11:46 AM
In response to SaraS

Bev- hope the trip was fantastic!

Eileen -lol, I'm going to guess your mess will be waiting for you when you get home!

Mel- you are such a tease!! I wanna know now, lol!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to SaraS

peeking in and getting caught up.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to cveira

I am on page 27 in leaving love...gallery is giving me some fits, so I'll try to CU more later. Going to bed soon. Crazy girl on a Saturday night, lol!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

acu! Welcome home Bev!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

Yup -- my mess was still there. But I was in a great mood. As you know, Quincy is leaving on 11/12. But better than that Cooper has another meet & greet on Tuesday. People specifically came out to meet him and he was wonderful. They've adopted from us in the past so they are already approved. If all goes well -- he could leave this week. They understand he has some "issues" but are very sensitive and want to work with him. Please keep your fingers and paws crossed. I love Coop and will ball like a baby -- but I would love for him to be adopted. Especially before Brian comes home from school -- Brian doesn't like him and irritates the [email protected] out of him.

Wow -- just heard some wind. Dark, dreary, & windy here. I just don't want to lose power -- I wanna scrap!!!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

I will bbl to catch up -- promises promises.

Also -- I will probably get the thread for November (OMG!) up later today. I am leaving town on Wednesday for the tennis states and will be really busy the next 2 days.

************If I don't check in -- please don't worry if you're in the challenge or not. You are all always in. I don't know if our house has wifi or not.*********************

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Ok -- one more thing. I swear than I'll leave you to go scrap. No challenge this weekend. But....I will post one when I get the new thread up.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to ncyankee

Oh I'm behind on leaving love.

Bath Time By AuntyT

Happy By AuntyT

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to AuntyT

Finished these 2 last night. TFL

oh snap By Cveira

swinging By Cveira

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to cveira

Hi ladies jci & getting ACU,

It's been a great weekend here, Eileen our weather is pretty much the same as yours but I love the cooler temps.

I went to the "Christmas Made In The South" craft show yesterday, it was jam packed inside and out but I had fun and didn't spend too much money.

Eileen, hope things work out for Cooper!

Gonna go try and finish my last PageMap sketch...see ya later

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Tena E.

DO2:

Week 3: Precious By LesleyC
Week 4 Bonus: What We Did New Year's Eve By LesleyC

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Tena E.

Dropping off 2 new lo's. I've been working on a power point for a adoption event. OY! I'm really old school -- it's such a pain. LOL

what a motley CREW By Ncyankee

Nice Grouping By Ncyankee

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-28-12 10:49 AM
In response to ncyankee

We went and bought a new above the range microwave and convection oven today as ours stopped working the day before Russ left for his elk hunting trip. New one will be delivered and installed on Friday. Thank goodness my girlfriend let us borrow the microwave from her bar/downstairs kitchen because I do not think I would have made it the last 10 days without one!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to SaraS

acu!

going to take a nap (still recovering from trip) and hope to scrap some tonight; have just about finished my snapfish order

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to SaraS

Not a drop of rain here, and they've already canceled school for Monday. We went to Costco to get water because if we lose electricity we have no water and there wasn't much left. The well pump's wired into the house so even buying a generator won't do us much good.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to autumngold

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to cveira

Checking in... I haven't mentioned this here, but both of my boys have effectively come down with hand foot mouth disease and I've spent pretty much everyday sanitizing every inch of everything they could possibly touch to avoid infection of the big peoples.

I have photos printed off and I'm hoping to scrap, but I'm also so tired from all this activity that I don't feel like doing anything. LOL.

I also have a ******** ton of homework... one assignment which requires me to write my endorsement for a Presidential candidate and that makes me nervous because I am, honestly, still undecided... I only know who I'm NOT voting for. LOL. And that still leaves other choices. I know I have to make that decision, I just don't want to write a paper on it! Ugh!

Also found out I got 74/75 on my midterm and got called a PoliSci nerd posing as a web designer.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

We have rain, may get snow Monday night. But my dd's in CT already have work called off, school called off, and have stocked up on water and nonperishable food for losing electricity. They were hit by Irene last year, so are preparing for the worst.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

Popping in to mark my spot. I do have a bomb coming, but I may not get it up here in time and will hit November. I'm trying to catch up on comments before I upload my things.

I am so exhausted though; I can barely keep my eyes open. It's been a long weekend.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Tena E.

I did it -- I'm ACU!!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

The new thread is open for sign-ups.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to ncyankee

I'm acu and off to next month!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to AllAmy

I'll be cu when I get through my last few tabs - signing off and heading to November.

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

ACU & signing off

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-29-12 05:45 AM
In response to Tena E.

ACU and heading to Nov!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SaraS

acu and headed on over to November!

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to Anna C

ACU

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

heading over to November

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to cveira

JCI

All caught up on gallery love and on chatter I'm about to be.

Sorry I've not been here my great-uncle passed away and my computer broke...AGAIN, but I'm back now.

To all those who are sick and have kiddos, hubbies other family members who are also sick get well soon.

Those in the path of Sandy, stay warm, stay dry, stay safe, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anna C, sorry for the layoffs, hope something will work out for the people in your community soon.

Everyone else, hello and goodbye, see you in November!!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to sasload4

ACU, I think, and heading to November!

Sharing my news there.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

ACU and heading to Nov thread.

Page 6 of 6