Page 3 of 7 
Username Post: October Photo Fun        (Topic#1581227)
KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to erjaan

Kate - Crispin was downstairs and dressed within 10 minutes of his alarm going off! I won't hold my breath that this will continue, but it was rather nice to not need to head upstairs this morning.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

JCI
That's great about Crispin. Maybe he just needed to have his own alarm clock to feel like he is "in control" of when to get up.
Think I am going to go back to reading. The book is very good.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to erjaan

• erjaan Said:
  • MissaOnTheRun Said:
What a dinner! I hope Crispin loved it. When I was little my mom always woke us up with a donut wuth a candle in it. I think i'll have G pick her dinner too, it's a great tradition. I'm keeping the donuts too.

Kate, how does one stumble upon the stripper factoid?

Anyway I'm off to get caught up on PS 366 have a great night!

MISSAlest you think me warped I will admit it was in the Minot Daily News, my husband is from Minot.

Ummm.... maybe we could just aim for me not thinking you to be any more warped?

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Missa...there in nothing "un"warped about Kate...and I like it!

Fried up some green tomatoes and made the lasagna for dinner. DH asked me to ride to an electronics store with him. Of course it is almost back up to my DD's neck of the woods. I did though and I came home with a new card reader. I've had mine for several years and I have one pin that is finicky. Have bent it back in place several times and am always afraid it will break off in my card.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to desilu3131

JCI
Received another of my books I won! "Happily ever Madder". I now have several books to read. Guess I should get off of here and read!
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn...how long does it usually take for you to receive your books?

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

I've just finished off two cups of tea while browsing Pinterest.

Ready to snuggle in my warm bed. Supposed to wake up to 30 degrees of crispness!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Linnny

Here are some photos from me.

Oct POD 3 By MissaOnTheRun

October POD 5 Chomp By MissaOnTheRun

Oct POD 4 By MissaOnTheRun

October mini A treat By MissaOnTheRun

Oct Mini It's time for... Lunch By MissaOnTheRun

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

ACU
Lori, I receive most of mine in less than 2 weeks. The one I got today I just won night before last I think and it was mailed from New York. I think it was mailed FedEx but not sure. The truck was gone before I got to the door. He just left it on the shelf outside my backdoor. Hope you like the book when you get it. Have you entered for any others? I enter for any that look half way interesting.
Off to bed to read. Good Night Ladies!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

JCI

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Morning!

Picking Uman up around 1 today. Of course since it's daytime now he has already asked to stay another night. Last night he texted me again and said please, please, please (and about twenty more) come get me! I sent some NyQuil down with him and he did not take any the night before. I made sure my mom gave it to him last night. Talked to her this morning and she said he was out like a light last night...hehehe. Now don't get the wrong impression....he has had a cold and cough. I don't deliberately drug him up!! Both of my youngest kids love the stuff....it makes me want to yack! DH loves it too. OK now I sound like I have a family dependent on NyQuil. Not too long ago (a few years maybe) a daycare got in trouble for giving the kids NyQuil for nap time. Nothing like that at my house....just when needed.

So, I got my shower and am sweeping floors at the moment. Waiting of a few to dry (cause I mopped too) so I can finish up. Need to check the pool again and add one final chemical. Hopefully, everything is on the money and I can start draining it and get the cover on. Rain is coming and that will mess with the chemical levels for closing.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Carolyn....I've entered several. I went through like 40 pages. Since I'm not sure really how the site works just yet I haven't checked back. I figured what was listed was it for the year as I saw several that ended in December.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI

I'm dropping off three photos as one POD if that's allowed?

Halloween cat, Rasputin. By Sasload4

It's me!!! By Sasload4

Inspection complete, you may now continue on!!! By Sasload4

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to sasload4

good morning!

Missa, your last group of photos are so lovely!

And Sondra, your cat pics are awesome....one of them was really scary!!!!

I tried taking some pics on the way to the hospital yesterday....haven't looked at them yet. My sister wasn't doing well last night. Had trouble recognizing us, knowing her name, etc. Dr told us that they are inserting the 'shunt' today, (a programmable internal drain). He went on to say that if it doesn't work, he has one other procedure he might try, and if that doesn't work, we would have to accept that this is how my sister will remain. My heart sank..... Surgery is scheduled for 2 pm today.

PS, she did bring a smile when my dh said to her, you haven't sang ... and she started singing this silly song about "green guava jelly"

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to sasload4

Linda...praying this surgery today will be the answer!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

Hugs and prayers, Linny!
Lori, new giveaways are added daily. Click on "explore" and you will get a drop down selection. Select "giveaways" and you will see "ending soon", "most requested", "popular authors" and "recently listed". Just click on which one you want to explore. Or you can search by genre by clicking on a tag. The tags are listed to your right on the giveaway page. You can also check to see if you have won any by clicking giveaways you entered and clicking on "you won". Is that as clear as mud? Or TMI?
BBL, calls to make and floors to mop.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Well, talked to my mom and now we are meeting at 7 tonight. Uriah conned her at Walmart today. He got an early Christmas gift, a DSi or 3DS...not sure exactly. I know he's been wanting it for awhile. He is so spoiled!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

JCI

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn...got my book today!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Linny I'm thinking of you and your family. Big hugs Linny!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

mini #10....I get my kicks By Desilu3131

Just put more Persimmon Pudding in the oven....I'm SO bad!!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

That's great Lori! Be sure and go to giveaway details and click that you got it. Even though it says book will arrive in 4 - 6 weeks, it has never been that long. Hope you enjoy reading it. I don't know if you noticed or not, but they have giveaways for children's books. Your daughter who teaches might like to try to win some for her class or you can enter for her.
Off to read!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Thanks for the info Carolyn! I finally found where to confirm I got the book.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

We got rain today! Well, our kind. A few drips and a 1 minute rain and an hour later the same. That's a rainy day here.

My granddaughter and great granddaughter are both spending today and tomorrow at the hospital with several doctors, baby Sophia is having an MRI on her head as it is growing too much to fast. Her mama, Erin, has intracranial hypertension, and sarcoidasis as well as terribly high blood pressure. Tests all day today and tomorrow for both of them. Called all the prayer chains I know as this is rather scary.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

Kate...will certainly be keeping Sophia in my prayers!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Off to pick up my boy....BBL!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Kate Im wishing for nothing but the best for your two loved ones.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Kate, praying for little Sophia and Erin!!!

Camille came through the surgery okay....now waiting to see if this is the right fix.

Met with the hand surgeon again today...I'm very confident in her and love her bedside manner. Will have the carpal tunnel surgery next month. Injection she gave me is keeping the pain at bay, but I'm still getting numby and tingly.

Later....

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

Kate, prayers for Sophia and Erin. Scary stuff!
YW, Lori! I like to be given pointers from someone who has visited a site before I dive right in. Good Luck on win books you try for!
Linny, prayers for sister and you, too!
Well, friend from church called about going to Lafayette this coming Tuesday for training on setting up a website for the church. It will be a long day, but hopefully productive.
I am off to read! Good Night Ladies!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Kate...I misread your post. Praying for Erin also! I think I assumed she was just staying there with Sophia.

Carolyn....I shared the site with my DD. She signed up too.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Turning in ladies. Tomorrow is another paint @ DD's day.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Heading to bed with my book! Good Night Ladies (for real this time!)!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

OK I missed it what is the book site you use Carolyn? I'm about 100 miles away from a used book store and I simply can't abide by that. This lady needs some books. I'm down to three on my night stand.

We are set to get the first of out autumn storms tonight. We will see rain for the next 24 hours and 20 miles (1000 feet) up the hill they are expecting a foot to two of snow. We are almost exactly a mile above sea level here. I'm going to love this place!

Lori how many rooms are you painting and how big is this house?

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hi girlies!

Missa, rain and snow!!!! That's some autumn storm!!!!! Not my kinda weather!!!

I'll be sleeping good tonight....had a little conversation with Camille on the phone! First one since this all started. Actually spoke and she responded and remembered. It was really cool!!!!! Praise God!

Good night dear friends. I so appreciate all the good thoughts, prayers and supports....you are all amazing friends! I'm blessed!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Kate - praying for Sophia and Erin

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to KristaDee

JCI

Kate, prayers being said for them both!!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to sasload4

jci

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to WeeFaerie

Morning!

Missa...DD has a 2 story home. So far I've painted 2 bathrooms, dining room, living room, two bedrooms, two halls, and her stairway. Actually, the stairway is two levels so that area was like two levels high. DH helped me with that and it was all he could do to reach. I now have the kitchen and a bathroom to go. The only thing she is not painting (because she loves the orange color) is her bedroom. It needs it but the ceiling is vaulted so I'm not pushing. I haven't touched any of the closets or the little laundry area.

I was supposed to already be gone and heading to her house....right before I was ready to leave DH got a phone call stating he just won a pretty big job with a new customer. Business calls before my painting responsibility. I've got paperwork to prepare and a bid to rewrite. Must send insurance junk to them, blah, blah. So, might end up going up later this afternoon to paint...not sure. Rain is coming tomorrow and my pool really needs attention. I'm going to take ANOTHER water sample to the pool store, my chlorine is still high. I really want to get it drained down and have help with the cover tonight scheduled.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning!!!!

Lori, didn't realize the size of the job you were tackling! You are the energizer bunny...you just keep going and going and.......

HaPPy FrIdAy!!!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

Good Morning~
Great news about Camille, Linny!
Missa, the club is www.goodreads.com. It is a great way to learn about new books and have a chance to win advanced reader books.
Sabine Parish (where I live) was hit by another tragedy last night. A young man (18) was killed in a car wreck. This young man and Adam and Colby (Brady and Peyton's big bothers) were close friends. He and Adam grew up together and spent a lot of time at each other's home. To compound the pain, the family had just lost a son to a car wreck last year. He was a year older and close friends with Adam and Colby. Liz said that she guesses the reason that they haven't sold their house yet was because God wanted them to be here for these kids to have a safe place to come together and grieve. Please pray for this family and these kids. And hug your kids and tell them how much you love them. You never know when the last thing you say to them could be the LAST.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn, I'm sorry to hear of the tragedy. It is so hard for a community to lose a child.

Lori, holy cats that's a lot of painting! I can't believe how much you are doing.

Today is G's day off of school we just finished putting together some shelves and organizing her craft supplies. It's nice to have everything accessible now. In our old house it was in a huge bin in the closet. Next up grocery.

Wednesday is garbage day here, but our trash hasn't been picked up yet. That's because the one garbage truck for the rez broke down. Also our CSA (community sustained agriculture) Co-Op delivery was scheduled for Wednesday and hasn't shown up either. No e-mail, no phone call, it's just late. My neighbors have assured me it always shows up eventually so don't worry. It's going to take a lot of getting used to, living here. It's really rural here and the place runs on Indian time not a good combo for this schedule master.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

CAROLYN - Prayers for the family, such a tragedy to loose a child.

BBL to leave love for everyone else.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to sasload4

Carolyn, so very sad. Life is so fragile....sending prayers to the family.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

JCI
Thanks everyone for the prayers.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn...prayers for that family! Very tragic!

Girls my body feels this large painting job! Thankfully one room to go....the kitchen. I'm doing that next week one day. She will be home on her Fall Break. I might throw a paintbrush in her hand too! It has been a big job for one person...that's what moms do I suppose!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

G'night ladies.

Busy day tomorrow. Think I'm turning in with a book. Have a great evening!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Oct. 2012 POD #3 & Mini #10 I get my kicks By 2xblessed

Oct. 2012 POD #4 & Mini #9 Night Shot By 2xblessed

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

Turning in with a book, too Lori! Ladies, were y'all just being polite or did no one notice I had labeled my 2 photos for this month as "November 2012 PODs"? I have corrected it now. Time for this old girl to go to bed!
Good Night Ladies! Tell your kids you love them!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Of course I didn't got to bed with a book like I wanted. DH came home and we went through billing....YAY! At least some of his pile is off the desk and in a file. MEN!!!! Anywho...thought I'd check in again before I REALLY turn in this time!

Nighty-O everyone!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Night!

Trying a trick I had heard about for making curls... called no heat headband curls. Guess we will see if the head band will stay on all night. Tomorrow I have my MRI, hopefully results will be quickly after that.

I think I'm off to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to KristaDee

Good Morning!

Kate I hope things get better quick for little Sophia and for Erin.

Krista I hope the MRI goes well for you.

POD#4 - Finnegan`s Three Favourite Things By Lenethren

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Lenethren

Morning!

We are off to breakfast and errands this morning. Then home to work on the pool.

Krista....interested to find out about how the headband works. Your MRI shouldn't take long. Hope they get the look they need and get you going on getting fixed up!!

Tomorrow we are doing an Alzheimer's walk downtown as a family. I've never participated in anything like that before. Of course the rain forecasted for today will not hit us but sever stormed are forecasted for tomorrow!

BBL!!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

well, the headband curls didn't work that well in test #1. Only had one little section that had some curls, everything else was just "fluffy"... Will try again with slightly damp and gelled hair and see what happens.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

JCI. Breakfast was gross. Pool is working on draining...now playing the waiting game. Uriah swept out the van so I suppose I'll clean the windows. I usually do it in the Fall and again in the Spring.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

Finnegan was talking in his sleep yesterday as he often does but this time I caught a short video of it as well as a clip of him talking to Charlie Chow Mein. I wasn`t sure if I should share as they are not photos but I figured as all of you have had to see a million pics of these two pets that you might get a kick of seeing them in a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feTK-jPG9ZA&a mp;feature=...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rixdv8z9yA&a mp;feature=...

The high pitched voice he is using is for dreaming and for talking to Charlie only lol His normal voice is much deeper and louder.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to Lenethren

Dyana those are hilarious. I have a bunch of funny video's of Gunner. I link them to my blog so my mom can see them.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Heather4859

Too cute Dyana!

I can check off the pool...done! We finished just in time...it started raining as we were walking off the deck.

Now DH want's to make a Walmart run....I just want to relax and knit.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

ACU
Dyana, your videos are so cute! Daisy talks in her sleep some but, not often.
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

We are finally home . Got Steak n Shake to go. Ready to start some laundry and relax with Uman. He got a new Tom & Jerry movie.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

JCI
Love Tom & Jerry!

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to 2xblessed

GOOD NEWS ! Sophia's MRI turned up NOTHING abnormal. One down and one sick Mama to go. Erin still has problems and results and decisions on procedure won't come for about a week.

I am one happy grandma today.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to erjaan

so glad to hear about Sophia - still thinking of Erin.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

Glad for good news about Sophia! Still praying for Erin.
Heading to bed to finish up The Glass Butterfly. It is so good!
Good Night Ladies!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Kate awesome news on Sophia! Praying all goes well with Erin's results!!

Carolyn...Uriah is the Tom & Jerry King. He found 2 Discs today he does not own. He got one and DH and I bought the Avengers. We actually saw that one in the theater. Uriah chose that one tonight to surprise me. Tom & Jerry would have be a lot shorter. Needless to say, I got no knitting done. All the lights had to be out....he didn't want me distracted! All was good. I enjoyed sharing the love seat with him. We even shared some crackers. He's passed out now. Tom & Jerry is on the list for tomorrow evening.

So, I'm off to read for a bit. Waiting to hear the weather for tomorrow. I certainly don't want to walk in the rain. I do know there is a chance of severe weather and 45 MPH winds all day!

Night everyone!!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Kate I am thrilled that little Sophia is fine. I'll keep thinking of Erin.

Linny did you schedule your surgery yet?

Dyana those videos are super cute. What a pup!

Today G and I went to the ski resort to get her free pass and ride the lift. It was beautiful i'll get some pics up soon.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Linnny

Pics from the ski hill
Oct JFF By MissaOnTheRun

Oct POD 6 By MissaOnTheRun

Oct POD 5 By MissaOnTheRun

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Kate, happy to hear the wonderful news for Sophia!!!!! Prayers continuing for Erin!!!!

Missa, my hand surgery is scheduled for Nov 2nd. A bit anxious...

Nighty nite

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

KRISTA.....

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Morning!

Linda....Nov 2nd is just around the corner!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Krista have a super birthday!! I hope your boys treat you like a queen today!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Linny Great!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Love the picture, Lori.

So I had to hunt for my present today. Jeff wouldn't tell me where it was. Once I found it, I was very happy. I got a huge tripod. Heavy duty, and extremely study... so much better then the flimsy second hand, held together with duct tape one that I was given. And it came at the right time - I have another photo shoot with some horses on Tuesday.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

KRISTA!!!!!!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Yay for the new tripod Krista!

We just got home from our walk. I was surprised at how many people were there. The storms have so far held off but it sure looks like the sky could open at anytime.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA!

I'm be hind on the chit chat and comments but wanted to check in

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Heather4859

JCI again. Made fried rice for dinner....turned out mushy. I've made it before and it's turned out fine. I cooked the rice yesterday in my rice cooker and I think it was mushy when I started. Oh well, still tastes fine.

Uriah has the Avengers in again. Still no rain yet but the winds are howling..up to 60 mph gusts.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Debi....I was just browsing your blog. Happened to look at a pic of Lil Miss in the leaves from 2 years ago....oh boy how she has grown!

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

KRISTA !!! Sorry to be late with the birthday wishes, I was a bit caught up in the granddaughter dramas.

LINNNY: I will be praying for the results you need and want on the surgery.

Gotta get busy and post a photo.

Later, ladies, Kate

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

Mini #7 It's my favorite By Erjaan

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

Checking in.

I was just thinking about what to do with myself tomorrow. Will be painting my last room Tuesday and Uriah will spend the night with DD. We do have hockey practice tomorrow night but I have the whole day. My dad wants U one day this week. I also want to catch a flick with him. We almost never go to the theater...the last one was the Avengers and I can't even remember the one before that.

It finally rained about an hour ago, the wind is still strong. Thinking I might read for the rest of the night. The book I won is pretty good so far.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to erjaan

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. We had a wiener roast this evening with our new small group. Had a lot of fun. Kids played well with all the other kids.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Krista....Sounds like a fun evening!

Night everyone!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

That sounds like fun Krista. Yay for the new tripod!

Good night everyone!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

good night all.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Morning!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Oct. 2012 POD #5 and Mini #5 Orange By 2xblessed

Oct. 2012 POD #6 and Mini #4 It's Time For By 2xblessed

Oct. 2012 POD #7 and Mini #3 Incognito By 2xblessed

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

Good Morning!
That's great about the tripod, Krista!
Glad you are enjoying your book, Lori.
I am reading another one that I won; Happily Ever Madder Misadventures of a Mad Fat Girl by Stephanie McAfee. It is pretty good so far. Checked earlier to see if I had won anymore and was disappointed that I didn't win a few that I really wanted. Guess I will have to buy them.
I need to get off and try to get some things done today. I will be gone all day tomorrow on church related stuff. We are finally going to Lafayette to train to set up a website for the church. That is a 2 1/2+ hour drive and then will go to Natchitoches tomorrow night for Ladies Night Out. I will probably not even come home because we will just get home in time for the ladies to get the van and go to Natchitoches (30 minutes from my house). Looking forward to all of it.
BBL

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Kate have you heard anything about Erin? Also is rapid head growth something that happens frequently to little ones?

So today I start trying to put my hyperbusy type-A personality aside and relax some. I am always busy and on the go, but it's becoming a problem out here in the middle of the rez. Any suggestion would be appreciated. I actually added the item relax to my daily (and weekly)to-do list, this is going to be a challenge for me.

Have a wonderful day everyone, I'm off for a cup of coffee.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Oh Carolyn's picture reminded me. Yesterday we saw our first tarantula out here. We were playing in the yard, when I saw a mouse sized creature lumbering across the drive. Upon further inspection we saw that it was a tarantula. G wasn't totally freaked, but she wouldn't let me run into the house to get the camera either. We watched it for about 20 minutes before it returned to its burrow under our front sidewalk. It was so cool to see. Living out here I think G might become an entomologist.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Missa, I don't think I would have run into the house for the camera... I would have ran into the house to stay there! I'm so glad we don't have big spiders like that here. And none that are poisonous or dangerous. ...shudder... now I'm going to be seeing spiders all day today! ...shudder...

Working extra hours today and Wednesday... that way I can take Friday off - my parents are coming on Thursday! Time to celebrate Crispin's birthday and mine and Thanksgiving.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

Good morning girlies!!!!!

Missa!!!! Get the camera???? Like Krista, I would just run!!!!! Wanna learn how to relax...just stay in your jammies and force yourself to curl up with some carbs to eat....works for me!!!!!

I have been trying to get through to my mail away prescription company since 9:30!!! I'm thinking the money we save is not worth the aggravation! I can't listen to the weird music they play when you are one hold. And the one time I started getting connected, (finally), to a rep., I got disconnected!!!!!

Hope your week is starting off with less stress

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Linnny

ACU2H

Life is pretty hectic and crazy right now. Sickness, death, wedding, dd moving to Texas....just not in the mood for much right now.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Anna C

ANNA.....

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI. DD just colored my hair and I'm waiting to rinse it out. I went a shade lighter this time as the last time I looked goth for a week. But, the color lasted longer after it faded a bit. I was thinking of not coloring again but I was tired of looking at the inch of grey that was showing.

Uriah is spending the night with the oldest DD after hockey tonight. Painting tomorrow and bringing him back home with me so he can spend the day with my dad on Wednesday. Hoping to get him a haircut Thursday. Hockey Fri, Sat, & Sun. WHEW! Maybe next week after he's back in school I can relax....who am I kidding?

Linda...there is nothing more aggravating than being on hold! DH was just on the phone and I could hear the "on hold" music here in the other room. I don't know how he was sitting there listening to it with the phone up to his ear!

Missa....I'm surprised you didn't pick that tarantula up and play!

Carolyn...the new book you are reading sounds good!! Do you get email notifications each time you win? I stayed up till 12:30 reading last night.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

Krista Happy Belated Birthday Wishes.

Missa you mentoned ways to keep busy there. When I developed internal spasms I had to learn to sit still for hours at a time. As a very active person this drove me crazy. I had to keep my mind engaged to stop from screaming in frustration. I found that some very respective Universities offer amazing classes. Not free mind you but worth every penny. I took several on computers and web design but there must be some on more interesting things like taratulas! lol I was always iffy about spiders until I went to a Bug Zoo. They asked if anyone over the age of 18 wanted to hold a tarantula. My kids wanted me to and I couldn`t look scared in front of them right?lol I was amazed at how soft and light she was. They are actually very fragile and not nearly as posionous as most people believe.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Lenethren

Missa, I would have either a)screamed like a 2 year old while beating the spider beyond recognition or b) grabbed G and run into the house!
Lori, I do get e-mail notifications when I win but, not as fast as checking the site for myself. And the more often you visit the site the more likely you will win. And, yes the book is pretty good so far.
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Lenethren

Dyana...you amaze me! I can't say I'd ever be in the market to hold a tarantula. My kids would just have to see me scream like a girl!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Need to clear something up fast! The girl in the picture IS NOT Bro. Marvin's wife. She was just presenting him with the basket. lol I could see how it would look like they are a couple, lol.
Missa, Bro. Marvin and Mona are getting more relaxed and comfortable with us. I guess he knows we a)aren't going to throw rocks at him and b) we like to hug!
Sorry for the mis-leading photo. lol

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to 2xblessed

JCI and getting ready to have a very late lunch or rather early dinner.

Monday night DWTS

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to sasload4

Anna I'm sorry for your tough time. I hope you come back to check in with us soon. Hugs to you.

Page 3 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics