Page 2 of 5 
Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off a card:

Fall Card By Cdjohnson

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Hiya, JCI

Edited by rockmom on 10-05-12 04:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Dropping off:

Blessings By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off again:

Girl By Cdjohnson

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Happy weekend! Kids are on the way here, we are going to the farmers market and to see the puppy again.
Absolutely gorgeous fall day--but no rain yet which is a very bad thing.

Denise--you are so right with the homegrown food & canning. Maybe when Steve retires I'll get him into gardening. I kill plants so I'm not a good choice.

Take care...bbl!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

We have been gone to my inlaws' farm today to let them know about the test going on with dh. After that, he wanted to go visit his sister's grave and then he took me out to eat. Finally home and ready to scrap some.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

JCI

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to rockmom

(sneaks in...waves to everyone and thanks everyone for leaving love on her album even if she can't chat because she's up to her eyeballs in school work)

Here's the rest of my mom's birthday gift...the box in the owl one does open but I'm not sure what (if anything) I should put in it...

Owl Halloween Decoration By DNA301
Bottles Halloween Decoration By DNA301

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to DNA301

ACU and MMS

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off:

Witches Brew Tag By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off:

Trick or Treat By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off another:

Today is fun By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!! Where is everyone this weekend? Today is my sister's birthday so we are going out to eat after church. She is supposed to pick the restaurant so not sure where we are going. She watches a lot of movies on her Kindle Fire so I got her one of the cases that has a stand on it so she doesn't have to hold it while she watches movies. I am also brining cupcakes for dessert as a surprise!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Cheryl, have a wonderful birthday lunch with your sister! How is your mother-in-law doing, btw?

Hello to everyone else!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Ci quickly...!
We all went to see the puppies and I actually picked one out. What a butterball!
Today we are taking them to the agility show and out to lunch. Got lots of things cleared up with a very long talk to DH. I feel better about their move but still sad.

Later & I hope all is well with everyone. I'll cu with lovies tomorrow!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

MMS

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Anna - My mil is hanging in there. She has her good days and bad days. She had to get 2 units of blood last week. She has fallen a few times at home due to her weakness.

Regarding the punches, I would buy them on sale as I don't use them as often as my smaller punches.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off:

MEMORIES By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off again:

Believe in yourself our strength grows out of our weakness By Cdjohnson

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to cdjohnson

Hey guys!

Just checking in

Cheryl-will keep your hubby in my prayers that its nothing serious. I loveeee that tag you made! Really cute

Been pretty busy here. Worked some overtime so I can save my vacation hours for later in the year. I can't believe I leave in 4 days!! Did my toes today and made some Halloween stuff for my front door. Gonna get my nails done Wednesday. I'm off tomorrow so I plan on packing everything then. Hubby is taking Patrick to Disney while I'm on my cruise. My MIL is staying at my house cause her apartment is being deep cleaned so at least my kitties won't be alone

Hi hi to everyone...I'll try to get caught up on the chit chat and loving before I leave

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Hi all!
Cheryl, Hope you have (or had) a fun lunch with your sister. Hope your DH is doing OK.
Terry, you got a puppy?? What kind?
Donna...4 days and counting...but who's counting?? While you are packing do not forget the camera!!!

...and I'm dropping one off....
Kelly and the Sea By Scrapkaty

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Scrapkaty

Poppin in late today.

The day went by so fast! I finally got to go see my 4 day old great nephew. He is so cute. I got to hold him. Hoping the infection he has clears up so they can take him home. It is so nice that his mommy (my niece) and his Daddy can stay right with him.

Donna...for more days! keep those hands washed so you don't catch anything.

Catch everyone tomorrow. But I MUST do some cleaning.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to scrappin 2

ACU2H . . . My vacation is over, and I must return to work tomorrow.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Thanks for the update, Cheryl!

Donna, I know you are so excited! Sounds like you have got everything and everybody covered while you are gone. I take it your mil is doing well after her surgery?

Have a great day ladies!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Anna C

ci
donna enjoy your trip and stay safe and have major fun

cheryl love all your uploads awesome

acu2h nothing special today need to upload terie mum we made for homecoming i think i will start my xmas shopping this coming friday and i need to buy new halloween stuff for outside we have alots of new kids up and down the street and i am really happy my next door neighbors are older like me and dh and just with no little kids just 3 grown up staying there
katy love your layout of dd and the ocean 2 awesome ,will cbl gotta go read my news

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to tealbrand

Good morning all---

What's happening here is my DS#1 and the 2 darlings left to go back home today. He'll be starting his move to MN in a week and then they all join him NOV 9th. I cried, Steve cried, and now we have to accept that they just leaving. Sad day!

Katy--we are getting a new black lab around Oct 29th when we get back from AL. We've picked her out and her name is Ruby.
Cheryl--so sad about your MIL. Hoping your DH is getting better and the tests come back with good news. Love the witches brew!!
Mel--what grade is Terie in? Homecoming is so fun..love the games & how everyone gets so dressed up for the dance. We saw kids doing this at the beach and man are the dresses gorgeous now!
Donna---4 more days!!! Yippeee!!!! I have 7 more days but I still wish I was going on your cruise!
Cathe--what kind of infection does the little one have?
Anna--How are things your way? Has your daughter moved to TX yet? Did I get that right?
Hi to Denise, Jarvae (where did you go?), Jeannie, Ashley (sneaking in!) & everyone else too!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

Hiya everyone!

Ohh Donna, you must be so excited for your trip.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

Good afternoon everyone!

Terry I don't know what type of infection the new baby has. He did breathe in "gunk" (my medical term) when he was born. His nostrils were inflamed for a bit. So I imagine it was from that.

Went to M's today with my 50% off and I had the worst time deciding what to get. I went for the Martha Stewart fringe scissors. But I ended up with a baby kit for my niece in Oregon. She has the premie who is still in the hospital. I heard he is up to 5 lbs. now.

I got my kitchen floor washed on my hands and knees. also got the laundry done...almost, one load is in the washer.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

My latest..

I just wrote a whole bunch here and it went away....still having problems with our computer and Safari and I'm on firefox or whatever it's called...slightly different and that along with this !@#$%^&*!! wireless mouse is driving me nutso.

I will write more later but dh needs to work on the computer again so byeee for now

Donna have a great trip...I know you will.

Fighting the Villain By Dollscrap

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

JCI after work. ACU2H

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-08-12 06:24 PM
In response to cdjohnson

Hi everyone! I'll admit... I've been kind of procrastinating coming here because I went out of town for the weekend camping and am so far behind. I think I was already behind before the weekend even started. I should be able to get caught up throughout the week but wanted to say Hi!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-08-12 06:51 PM
In response to Abby0317

Thanks Terri and Cheryl for the info on the digi-LOs. I love Costco. I have tons of memorabilia that I want to put in my scrapbooks but I am so far behind that I'm about to start considering doing some digi pages.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-08-12 06:51 PM
In response to tealbrand

• tealbrand Said:
hi jarvae

Hi Mel!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Vae

MMS

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Good morning!! It has hard going back to work yesterday, but I managed to make it through the day. I really need to do some laundry today!!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to cdjohnson

Morning!

Packing is all done I know I totally overpacked but my SIL is a skinny lil thing-she won't take up much room LOL

Anna-my MIL recovered amazing well. We thought for sure it would take her longer. She feels great and her pain is gone

Terry-I'd love for you to come with me! Where are you going in 7 days? Sorry that you have to say goodbye to your son. We all know someday they'll grow up and move away...doesn't make it any easier though. I was devastated-but now like having less laundry

You got on your hands and knees to wash your floors Cathe? I applaud you! I use a steam mop lol

Hi hi to everyone else!

Gotta run-going in a bit early today and tomorrow-off at 3:30 tomorrow. Then on vac-cay- sheee-onnnn!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Terry, dsil is in Texas now. He is going thru the
Army processing stuff and getting situated in his hotel. He is on a mad search for an apartment. DD was not able to leave with him because their house was not rented. However, their house has now been rented, contract signed, and renters are moving in on the 20th. Most of their belongings are packed up already waiting for the movers. DD will go out once he has an apartment lined up for them but she will be with us when she turns the house over to the renters. DD wants to drive out there by herself with the two dogs. DSIL is very against it and so are we. We are in the processing of getting a plan together to get her to Texas. So that is where we stand this morning. Thanks for asking.

Hello to everyone else here.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

Good morning everyone! I should be at Curves but way too much stuff to do before I can feel good about leaving.
Donna--I can just imagine how excited you are! We are going to AL to the national dog event where we are both really going to work it. I help with the club store & Steve is going into the field to head a couple of committees. AL would not be my choice of places to spend vacation! But we'll have tons of friends there too.
Anna--so you are having the same anxiety I am about our offspring leaving! I told my son yesterday I was happy for him (and that was hard) but I'll always be sad about this.
Jarvae--I laughed about the statement that you have so many photos you don't know where to scrap! I think we all have that problem too. Digi seems to go quicker than paper and you are limited only by imagination to the number you can do with 1 kit. If you want some sites to look at just say so.
I need to go finish this silly video for the club, go to the store, and then off to get my wig cut & styled.
Hi to all...(Jeannie, that was a gorgeous LO!)

Edited by Abby0317 on 10-09-12 06:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-09-12 07:43 AM
In response to Abby0317

Hi Terry, I'd love some websites to check! I don't even know where to start with digi. I don't have photoshop and I'm not sure what software you use to utilize the "kits" for digital. Any tips would be lovely! So excited to see puppy pics when you get them!

Anna, where at in Texas? I'm up in Dallas.

Donna, if we don't see you before you go, have a GREAT time and be careful... don't go down any dark alleys. LOL!

Cheryl, love all the LOs. I am hoping and wishing for good news for your DH. The 22nd seems like forever from now and I can't imagine how hard it must be for you guys just waiting. Sending hugs your way.

Hi to everyone! I was so far behind on chat that now it almost seems silly to reply to some of the topics but I am at least caught up now. We don't do any fall decorating so that part is easy for me.

I do try to get the little amount of Christmas shopping done ahead of time, but it seems like no matter how well I plan, I am still always doing last minute ordering online for some gift that just came up. We actually don't do much for gifts... I tell my family my gift to them is not having to stress about getting a gift for me (I'm the world's hardest person to shop for because we are minimalists and we don't want "stuff"). It seems to work out for the most part. I do send cards though (store bought) to about 300 people. That I will start this month with getting them written.

This weekend we went out of town. Friday was Rob's birthday and Saturday was opening weekend of the renaissance festival. We met there in 2007 and we have a huge group of friends who all go camping there several times each season. So we camped Friday and Saturday night and then drove home Sunday. We had a BLAST! Yesterday we had the day off and we went looking at homes with our realtor. I haven't done any laundry and after camping and faire (we get all dressed up) and how dusty it was, I have a LOT of laundry to catch up on.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Vae

My fall decorations are finally up!! Working on getting my winter clothes out and putting my summer things away in space bags.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to cdjohnson

morning all no decoration up yet this weekend i get to go shopping,half loving this cool weather sunday and monday was cold in the 50 something dh got a small hole in his head from a board that fell on him while on a work site had to get a shot it was a old nail he okay just got a headache,donna wish i was going on vacation with you have a drink for me cocunut rum YUM
jeannie love that rock layout beautiful i think this place is acting up because i comment and 2 or 3 post show up and i have to go back and deleted them i got happy mail coming my secret sister been sick and just mail my last box for last month which is cool :spitcoffee:i really need to scrap i did help dd with her homecoming mums!

homecoming mum By Tealbrand

terie homecoming mum By Tealbrand

mum By Tealbrand

Edited by tealbrand on 10-09-12 08:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to tealbrand

hi to everyone

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to tealbrand

Droppin in, sayin' hi!

Mel, HC mums sure are huge! DD1 had a few of those too. They sure weigh a girl down.

Anna, hope you can find a way to get DD to TX safely.

Aww, hugs Terry, You are a good mom. and I know it hurts.

Jarvae, do you go to the Ren faire by Waxahatchie or is there a different one?

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to rockmom

denise it was heavy but she love it she came home with one ribbon gone the one with blow pops on it
anna hope dd get to texas in a safe way! it too dangerous to travel alone

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-09-12 01:23 PM
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:

Jarvae, do you go to the Ren faire by Waxahatchie or is there a different one?

I go to that one as well. There are actually 3 pretty big ones in Texas.

The Waxahachie one is Scarborough Faire, which is in the spring. There's Sherwood Forest Faire in February- that one is near Austin. The one I went to this weekend is in Plantersville down near Houston. It's called the Texas Renaissance Festival and it's the largest of the 3.

We go to all of them, usually several times each. Most of our friends are people we met there, or we met through people we know from there. We have "interesting" hobbies.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Vae

Good afternoon everyone!

Donna have fun on vacation...now don't go wandering around by yourself. Have a drink and say "cheers" to all of us.

Jarvae, 300 Christmas cards?? Wowzy! Guess you'd better get busy. Housing hunting? Maybe you could sign up with HGTV House Hunters. or better yet...the prgogram on HGTV, My first place...they give you a really nice gift for the house.

Anna-I don't blame you and sil for not wanting your dd driving by herself.

Mel-the mum was beautiful. We didn't have that tradition in high school. Does loosing a ribbon have meaning or did it come off?

All for now. take care.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Jarvae: okay, I did not know that! My kiddos have been to the one near here at Plantersville. We are lass than an hour's drive from there.

Blow pops should be a big hit. Glad she was happy with her mom, I know y'all worked hard on it!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Good evening!! Ryan came at 2:30 and when his mom got off work at 3:00 we met at the nursing home to visit my grandmother. DH arrived home right after I did and wanted to go the little diner behind our house because it is liver and onion night. Finally home and just going to relax the rest of the evening.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Mel-- I was wondering the same thing--is there a special meaning to losing a ribbon or did it just come off?
Cheryl--My dh loves liver & onions and I cannot stand the smell of it cooking so he orders it at diners.
Denise--thanks! I'm like a mama lion who needs her clan close. Sometimes life throws curve balls!
Jarvae: Here are some sites that I really like:
Digital Scrapbook Place: www.digitalscrapbookplace.com
Scrap Orchard:
www.scraporchard.com
Shabby Pickle
www.shabbypickledesigns.com
After 5 Designs
www.afterfivedesigns.com
Cheryl probably has more sites too. Even here they have digi kits.

Off to cook supper...know not what but something.

Edited by Abby0317 on 10-09-12 03:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

Dinner: sliced ham, fried homegrown okra, ranch roasted homegrown new potatoes and carrots = yummy

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

Morning!

Terry, yes, I am struggling with this move. We've decided if dsil can get the days off, he will fly back and drive back out with dd. If not, dh is going to drive out with her and fly back. Dsil really wants to come back and get her so we are gonna help pay for the ticket if he cannot get a military ride back to Fort Bragg.

Jarvae, dsil is in the Army and recently got moved to Fort Bliss in El Paso, TX. They are very excited about this move, but we aren't feeling the excitement...kwim?

Donna, the clock is ticking....

Off to spend the day at Virginia Tech with dd and then a side trip to Michaels. No scrapping on this end.

Hello to everyone else and have a great day!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Anna C

Good morning ladies!

Mel-I hope hubby is ok! A nail in the head sounds painful!!

Anna-sorry that your DD is moving I was a basket case when my son moved

Terry-have fun at the dog event!

Jarvae-your camping trip must have been a blast! I miss camping-especially if you go with a large group. You must be so excited that the renaissance festival is back. Take lots of pictures! And good luck with your house hunting-how exciting!

Cheryl-how was your liver and onions? Yum! I haven't had that in years-my mom used to make that for us. Not many people like liver. Hers was delish!

Helloo to everyone else

I'm working only until 3:30 today-then going to get my nails done

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Donna - I did NOT eat liver and onions!!! YUCK!!! I had a catfish filet sandwhich and fries. I don't even like the smell of the liver and onions that is the reason we go to this mom & pop diner because they serve liver and onions every Tuesday.

Anna - Have fun today!!

Jarvae - Good luck with the house hunting

I have already been to the grocery and put everything away. My dh has his bone marrow biopsy this afternoon so I am trying to keep myself busy until then.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Way too early (up at 5:30) but good morning anyway!

Cheryl--good luck with the procedure! That sounds painful! And "high five" with the liver. OMG...I can't imagine anyone willingly eating the stuff. Blaaaahhhh!!!
Anna--I hope your dsil gets to come & take her to TX. I agree that she shouldn't go by herself. Sending hugs!!!
Mel--OMG what happened to your dh! Whoa...that hadda hurt!
Donna--Can you get anymore excited???lol....Girls Week off & cruising!
Denise--that did sound yummy. Our neighbor--"mr greenjeans"---gave us some green tomatoes so I tried frying them. Ohhh that was good. I used the egg wash, flour/corn meal mix, & then panko (I was out of reg bread crumbs). Loved it!

I'll bbl...Hi to all!!!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to cdjohnson

happy weds ladies

jarvae happy house hunting hope you find your dream house

terry have fun and stay safe,no it no special deal with terie ribbon she had one ribbon with candys and share it with her bff and bmf

cheryl me and dh LOVE liver and onion 2 yummy we also love fried catfish and fries we have a deep frieder hope dh is okay from his dr visit

anna i hope dsil get a free military ride so he can drive with dd,i was very sad when my chris move to a different town we had to do alots of phone and video time he move back so all is okay in my kingdom

cathe big hi,no terie took it off

denise 2 yummy love fresh vegs

will cbl

Edited by tealbrand on 10-10-12 08:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-10-12 06:40 AM
In response to tealbrand

Good morning everyone! Super busy day at work today but I wanted to stop in real quick before I get started.

Mel - beautiful mum! I still have mine from high school that my mom made.

Denise - the one in Plantersville is my FAVORITE! It's the most beautiful. Although the one near Austin is quickly becoming a gorgeous faire. It's still a baby though. I miss living in Houston- I could go to TRF every weekend. Now that I'm up here I only make it down 2-3 times.

Cathe - Yep, I send a lot of cards. Just on my side, I have 13 aunts/uncles, plus they have all been married multiple times so all my aunts and uncles-in-law (or whatever you would call them). I have about 50 cousins at least. I have 3 step moms, a step dad, 4 sisters, and then there's my husband's side of the family. Not to mention friends, business friends, etc. It's a long list. I usually print out labels on the computer and then work from that as a list.

Anna- I hope he is able to get a ride back!

Terry- Thank you for the sites! I can't wait to check them out.

Donna- we have a blast camping! We do it a little differently though.... we set up a huge pavillion with Christmas lights, have a big fire pit, camp stoves and we cook steaks and veggies and all that. We have a lot of fun. My camera is on the fritz and isn't taking low light pics very well anymore. I'm not sure if cameras just "wear out" over time or what but none of my camping pics turned out. But we will be back down again and I'm gonna take a different camera with me next time.

Cheryl- Really hoping all goes well today and that you get good news SOON!

Liver- I'll pass. It's the filter... That's all I'm sayin.

Thanks all for the happy house hunting wishes! Hopefully we find one soon but we aren't in a huge rush and we want to find the right one, so this will probably take some time. We're okay with that.

Have a great day everybody!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Vae

I decided retail therapy was in order for today. I went to Kmart and got 2 new shirts, new tennis shoes for work, and new socks. After that, I went to the uniform shop and got 2 pant/shirt uniform combos. I am making my daughter's favorite casserole for supper Pizza Pasta Casserole. It is all made except for popping in the oven which she can do while we are at the doctor's office.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

I just had Jeannie's experience. I had a whole long thing written out and poof it dissappeared. Not gonna rewrite it.

Hugs to Cheryl and her DH, Mel's DH, Anna and her DD's move and to Donna on her super fab vaca! Stay safe and have fun girl!

Terry, can you believe I've never had fried green tomatoes? How in the heck did I miss those?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

We are back from the biopsy and dh made it through it without any problems. Now we wait until the 22nd to see what the results are from all the blood tests and the biopsy.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

all caught up.

Cheryl-you know I'm pulling for good results.

Jarvae- I've never had a camera go bad. Strange glad you have a second one

I've never had fried green tomatoes either.

Hope everyone has a good evening!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Hi everyone!
Cheryl, I hope everything is OK with your DH! I've got him in my prayers! Liver??? No thanks, I'll pass too!
Jarvae, good luck in your house hunting adventures! Years and years ago I had gone to a renaissance faire north of San Francisco... I had a blast, a bunch of us rented costumes... what an adventure for us 5 in long dresses and headdresses in a VW! I don't know if they still hold the faire up there anymore. It used to be a BIG annual event.
Anna, sorry your dd is moving...I do hope her DH can get the time off to drive down with her.
Donna, have a drink on us...or for us on your cruise! Have lots of fun!!
Terry! What a great name for your puppy! A lady came into our office today with her black lab puppy.... What a cutie!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Scrapkaty

Dropping off a digi:

Life is a handful of short stories By Cdjohnson

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Figured I'd pop in to say goodbye before I set sail. Today. Its finally here! Woot! Woot!!

Cheryl-keeping your hubby in my prayers that his tests results come back ok. Have to wait is so nerve wracking

Jarvae-your camping sounds awesome!!!

Terry-fried green tomatoes..mmmmmmm. Haven't had those in forever

Hi hi to everyone else-gotta finish packing. See ya'll when I get back!!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

Donna--wait---have a terrific cruise and no solo alley entries!!!! Can't wait to see photos & hear stories!

Cheryl--love the lo!

Hope everyone has a great day! We are supposed to finally get rain today and the next 5 days too!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

Have a blast Donna!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-11-12 12:08 PM
In response to Anna C

YAY DONNA!! Have a great trip!!!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Vae

Donna's gone by now. I sure hope she has good weather and a great time.

I didn't get in here this am. I decided NOT to turn on the computer. I got a lot accomplished.
(no scrapping tho')

We are supposed to get a big rain on Sat. We need it so badly, BUT...there is a huge craft fair at the fair grounds. It is so big...4 pole barns, 7 huge white tents, food, a lot to look at. I wish the rain would hold off until Monday.

Have a good evening everyone.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

I am here....but twice just now I wrote stuff and it disappeared....again and again...
just wanna say hello...dh is going to reload Safari and hopefully once I am back in familiar territory this !@#$%^&*( thing will stop happening and I can finally get caught up and stay caught up.
passed the bad drivers test.
Hope you're all well.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

Good evening!! I'm in late. DH was feeling good when I got home. Checked his temp since he was sweating but saying that he was cold. He had no temp. I fed him and he says he will probably go to bed shortly.

Donna - ENJOY your trip!!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning! Here is some coffee. or whatever your poison is for waking up.
sb needs some tea for the tea drinkers. (I hate tea)

Cheryl-sure hope you dh has a better day today.

Guess we will all be watching the weather for the area Donna is headed. Sure hope she has a good time.

We are having another couple over tonight. So I need to make a dessert. It should be low cal. Went on the net and didn't see anything that appealed to me.

Hope to scrap today. Have a great day.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-12-12 11:48 AM

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a happy Friday.

I am off work today and had big plans to scrapbook all weekend, but I hurt my back yesterday (no idea what happened) and my muscle spasms are pretty much keeping me from doing anything. Hopefully it will pass soon and I can get back to my projects. It's been way too long!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Vae

Jarvae so sorry about your back, been there, done that. Hope it cleans up on its own, but my experience is that backs take a long time to heal. You may need help.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

Evening! Cooking stew--it finally rained and rained and is still raining. That's ok by me!!

Goodness---I scrapped all day! Finally decided to take a day and do what I wanted. I put on all my make-up, my favorite perfume, in sweats & a flannel shirt and spent the day with mojo! Good for the soul...

Hope every one has a great weekend!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Terry - You had my kind of day!! We are having autumn stew tonight.

Cathe - Enjoy your dinner with friends. I hope you found something to fix for dessert.

Jarvae - Sorry about your back problems.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

jci

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Good morning!! House cleaning and laundry going on here. I am sure I will fit some scrapping in between today and tomorrow.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning everyone!

Not sure what I'm doing today. There is the huge craft fair at the fair grounds. But it is chilly and wet outside. I check in with my girl friend at 9:00 to see if she still wants to go. We only got enough rain to dampen the street.

Have a great day!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

Good Morning!
Did LO #2 last night--yippeee that's a roll for me. I'm sure DH has other plans for today...

Have a great Saturday!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Vae

"Liver- I'll pass. It's the filter... That's all I'm sayin."
quote from Jarvae

LOL

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to dollscrap

Hiya everyone.

Yea, Jeannie finished that pesky drivers' course and Terry is scrappin'.

Found some canning jars on sale 50% off, gonna go check those out. Found a rainwater retention plan and think I am going to build it real soon. Free water for my gardens! Right now I am preparring a bed for blackberry and blueberry plants. I will plant those in January. Signed up for a gardening class on Nov. 3. I should learn something new, its 5 hours long! Moved some daylillies yesterday. Now if I could only get these allergies under control.

DH made breakfast this am and his bacon grease smoked up the joint, oh boy said sarcasticly...

Still no scrappy mojo here. I guess I am in garden mojo mode at the moment. I know scrappy mojo will return eventually.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

JCI

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

JCI....
Cleaning house.... Fun stuff....like dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, mopping floors......
Then DH and I are going to run a couple of errands,,,get a pumpkin, walk the dog,....and then I plan on scrapping!!...until we go out for dinner.....

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Scrapkaty

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to tealbrand

Dropping off a card:

hello little one By Cdjohnson

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Hello Ladies!!!

Yep, I was right. DH had all kinds of plans for today inc going to the dump with all the trash, cleaning out the fridge, a trip thru Lowe's, and winterizing the patio stuff. Now I'm off to glue down everything on LO #2. Can't even take photos and post them yet as my camera is in a box in the back of a trailer headed to Alabama--in TX right now.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Abby0317

I really want to be here but there is no end to the annoying problems we are having with Safari...at least I think we have narrowed it down to that. I was trying to write this earlier and suddenly I would be back on the previous page and my text would disappear....sooooooo frustrating. I'm on firefox now and so far so good but poor dh was on the computer half the day and on the phone with the Apple Geeks and we thought our problems were solved but nope.
soooo anyway here I am now.
I am too far behind now.
I hope Donna is having a grand time.
I hope all the dhs are doing better and all the news will be good.
I have never heard of a homecoming mum they don't have those here...but was a lovely idea, Mel...is it traditional for the moms to help make the mums?
I'm gonna go before this all disappears again...dh is just too tired of all the problems to deal with it again today.
And I have lost my mojo.....I've been busy reading and watching baseball but just don't feel like scrapping..I want to want to...kwim?
Anyway Hi all and hope you all are having a good weekend.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dollscrap

acu2h

Hello to everyone!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Dropping off:

COOL By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning ladies!! Just checking in. We are having pancakes and coffee this morning. DH not feeling well so I am probably staying with him instead of going to church. BBL

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Hi all--jci quickly since we are going to go out this am for breakfast.
Jeannie--so so sorry about the computer/sofware issues. I really hate when that happens!
Cheryl--hope your dh gets to feeling better.
Donna should be on day 3 of the cruise...how cool!

We are supposed to get 2" of rain today. That's alot in one day! Better scoot..can't go in my jamies!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-14-12 09:36 AM
In response to Abby0317

Will I ever ever stay caught up? I am so bad! We had company last weekend. A visit from our oldest son and family from Connecticut and other siblings and cousims. It was a wonderful time, but I must admit, i was worn out for the rest of the week!

It is cold and rainy today and I am going to take a nap and then come back and read and see what you have all been doing!!!!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Tishd

Hiya! Raining here today.

Cheryl, hope DH feels better now.

Tish, not to worry, pop in and say hi when you can.

Terry, how was breakfast? What did ya have?

Katy, what's happening in your neck of thewoods? Got any new shots of the mtn?

Mel and Jarvae, did you get storms last night?

Jeannie, you're so right, darn computers!

Hope Donna is not being too adventerous and staying safe.

Got a roast in the crokpot. Mixed up a dry pkt of Italian seasoning, McCormick brown gravy pkt and a dry ranch pkt with a 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of water and poured it over the roast in the crockpot. Easy peasy!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

I have played on the computer and been reading. I did go buy the thread to work on a baby afghan but haven't started that yet. I may try and do that while I am watching football tonight.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

knit or crochet, cheryl?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - I know how to do both but this one will be crochet because I am much faster at it than knitting and it is easier to correct mistakes. LOL This one will be yellow and white since she doesn't know what she is having. The other girl I work with is having a girl and hers I will do in pink and white.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to cdjohnson

I scrapped today!! I have this photo in a frame in our bedroom..I scanned it and scrapped it...again!!! I used a sketch from Pagemaps.. And now I'm D.O.O...

My kewpie doll By Scrapkaty

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Scrapkaty

Hi al--
CI again. Adorable sweet LO Katy!!
Denise--I had Quiche Lorraine for breakfast. We only went to Shari's (do you have those?) but they are terrific at breakfasts! Your roast sounds yummy!!

I'll ci again tomorrow am...then we will be off & running to AL for 2 weeks. I will have both kindle & ipad and if the hotel has wifi I'll definitely ci every day!

Hubby is yelling at the TV again--football!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

I'll all about easier, Cheryl!

Terry, nope don't have those but your beakfast sounds yummy! I've not had that in a very long time.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

JCI it is halftime and my Packers are winning!!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

...but my Texans are losing!

Page 2 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics