Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: **NEW Challenge~OCT-2012:Scrap Your Faith!!** Open to ALL!!        (Topic#1581427)
jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Welcome to the brand NEW Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!

Over the last year and a half I seem to be taking more & more photos of a part of my life that is relatively new to me. Just after Easter in 2010, I was sitting at my computer when I had what I can only describe as a spiritual awakening. I was on a scrapbook challenge site that a friend of mine ran. While surfing the site, I came across a request that she had posted. Her father was very ill & she was asking for prayers for him. Up until then I could probably count the number of prayers I'd ever prayed for on one hand, but I thought...it couldn't hurt for me to pray for her dad, right? So I did. In the middle of praying for her father, I came to the realization of just how much I needed God in my life. What happened next was so overwhelming, but to keep this story short let's just say my life was changed forever that night. That was the night God intervened in my life and showed me just how deep my need for a Savior was. That was the night He led me to salvation.

Ever since that night my life has been turned upside down. Being a scrapbooker, I keep feeling a need to document as much of this new life as possible. So, in order to get started doing just that I thought, why not start a New Challenge & encourage other women of faith to do the same?!

Challenge Outline

1. This challenge is open to scrappers of ALL faiths, and it is my hope for it to become a place of sharing, healing, & encouragement as we strive to document this very personal part of our lives. I only ask that all participants be sensitive & respectful of the beliefs of others.

2. Daily scripture passages and weekly sketches will be posted to help inspire us to Scrap our Faith! I'll probably throw in a few lyrics to worship songs & hyms from time to time as well since I listen to so much faith-based music too. **(If anyone has a favorite passage of scripture they would like to offer for the daily posting, please PM me w/the book, chapter & verse(s) and I will be sure to add it to the list!)**

3. LO's created DO NOT have to incorporate the daily scripture postings, they are simply being given for inspiration. You are welcome to scrap about anything relating to your faith. (Example: baptisms/church events & activities/conferences or concerts you attended/mission trips you've been on, etc.)

4. Scrap as little or as much as you are inspired to scrap, share the love and HAVE FUN!! : )

***~Public Embedding and Uploading to Challenge~***

1. Once your LO is uploaded to the gallery Go to your gallery and click on it.
2. Under small pic of LO check box for "Allow PUBLIC EMBEDDING"
3. Click "SUBMIT

NEXT, to Upload to the Challenge Thread...
1. First click on the LO you want to upload.
2. Scroll down to the "Share & Link" box on the left side of the page. Click the "Link/Embed image" option.
3. A Box will open up with a small pic of your LO. Where it says 'Embed This Image' select "IMG CODE" above the image.
4. RIGHT CKICK and COPY the code it gives you. (you can also change the size of the image if you desire.)
5. Go to Challenge
6. Go to any Reply Box and RIGHT CLICK and then PASTE the code.

OCT Sketches

1. OCT2012:ScrapYourFaithCha llengeSketch#1 By Jamariel

2. OCT2012ScrapYourFaithChal lengeSketch#2 By Jamariel

3. OCT2012:ScrapYourFaithCha llengeSketch#3! By Jamariel

4. Oct2012:ScrapYourFaithCha llenge-Sketch#4 By Jamariel

Edited by jamariel on 10-24-12 01:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Daily Scripture Inspiration

10/1~Luke 2:9-11 [NASB] "And an angel of the Lord suddenly stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them; and they were terribly frightened. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."

10/2~John 3:16-17 [ESV] "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."

10/3~Matthew 11:28-29 [NLT] Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

10/4~Mark 9:37 [NLT] “Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes not only me but also my Father who sent me.”

10/5~Proverbs 3:5-6 [NKJV] "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."

10/6~Jeremiah 29:11 [NLT] "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

10/7~Romans 15:13 [NKJV] "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

10/8~Psalm 62:1-2 [NIV-1984] "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."

10/9~Psalm 33:4-5 [NASB] "For the word of the Lord is upright, and all His work is done in faithfulness. He loves righteousness and justice; The earth is full of the loving kindness of the Lord."

10/10~John 1:1 [NASB] "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

10/11~Psalm 19:1 [NLT] "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

10/12~Philippians 4:6-7 [ESV] "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

10/13~Ephesians 2:10 [NIV-1984] "For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

10/14~John 14:6 [NKJV] Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

10/15~John 8:31-32 [NKJV] Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

10/16~John 5:25 [NASB] "Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live."

10/17~John 10:14-16 & 27-30 [NIV] “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd."....."My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

10/18~Joshua 1:9 [NIV] "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

10/19~Psalm 37:39 [NASB] "But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble."

10/20~James 1:17 [ASV] "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation, neither shadow that is cast by turning."

10/21~Matthew 20:28 [NKJV] "...just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life, a ransom for many.”

10/22~Philippians 4:4 [NASB] "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!"

10/23~2 Corinthians 3:17-18 [NIV-1984] "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."

10/24~John 1:12-13 [NKJV] "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

10/25~Galatians 2:20 [NIV] "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

10/26~Acts 1:7-8 [ESV] He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

10/27~Hebrews 5:8-10 [HCSB] "Though He was God’s Son, He learned obedience through what He suffered. After He was perfected, He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey Him, and He was declared by God a high priest in the order of Melchizedek."

10/28~Genesis 2:18 [NLT] Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

10/29~Zephaniah 3:17 [NIV-1984] "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”

10/30~Ephesians 2:8-9 [NIV] "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast."

10/31~2 Corinthians 5:17 [NKJV] "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

Edited by jamariel on 10-30-12 10:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cheball
Diva
cheball
In response to jamariel

I think this sounds like a wonderful idea. That being said; I hope I will be able to get a layout completed.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to cheball

Glad to have you joining me Cheryl. I have a couple LO's I've done that I still need to add journaling to & quite a few pics to print that I've been planning to scrap.

Just need a little sleep first. I've been sick most of this week & had to work last night so I'm wore out & need 2 get some rest, but when I get up later today the only plans I have are scrappin' plans!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to jamariel

Jami, this is an awesome, inspired idea. Thank you for starting it. I think I may be in over my head for sketches, but I would love to follow along. Maybe I can stack with another challenge. So happy to be here. I keep Neh. 8:10b in my siggy because it's my life verse.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to klweist

Sounds wonderful!

Great sketch & inspirational verses!

I'll give it a go!

------------------------- -------------------------

{Tidings of Great Joy!} By KellyCali

{John 3:16} By KellyCali

{He Will Give You Rest} By KellyCali

{Precious Child of Mine} By KellyCali

{Erica XO} By KellyCali

{For I Know The Plans...} By KellyCali

{Peace, Hope & Joy} By KellyCali

{Stronger} By KellyCali

vincarash
Diva
vincarash
In response to KellyCali

Great idea, I will make a layout

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to vincarash

Welcome Kelly W, Kelly & Carolyn!

I am so thrilled to have you ladies joining us on this journey!!

Kelly-whether you ever use any of the sketches or scripture quotes is entirely up to you, they are being provided solely for inspirational purposes on this thread.

Edited by jamariel on 10-05-12 03:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Good Morning!

jci.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Spent part of the morning working on cards...and spent the remaining part of the day, unpacking boxes in our garage, while looking for a specific pack of paper.

Thankfully & happily, I finally found it!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Sounds like you had a busy National Card Making Day Kelly! Glad to hear you found your paper too. I hate it when I know that I have something and I just can't find it, lol.

Happy Sunday everyone!

It's my FAVORITE day of the week & I am looking forward to worshiping w/my church family & enjoying having a Sunday off for a change! : )

How are you all spending your Sunday's?

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Had trouble picking out a verse 4 today...thought I was going to use a certain one & then when I finally found it in the Word it wasn't what I was really looking for. Then I came across the verse above in Psalms & knew it was perfect for us!

God is so great even in the small ways he leads us.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

I think this is wonderful, Jami!! I'll have to see what I can come up for this!! Awesome idea!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to FinallyMama

Thanks for the inspirational scriptures this week & weekend Jami!

Hoping to have my first layout posted sometime tomorrow. (I just need to cutout some diecuts).

In the meantime, Good Night All!

Update! - Finished my layout...Just need to post!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Today's verse is up!

Welcome Melody! Glad to have you joining us!!

Can't wait to see your LO Kelly!

My hubby & I have a regular Monday night bible study w/a few bro's & sisters that we work with and we also have a time of worship at the start of it. Today we sang a song I wanted to share w/you.

Here's the Youtube link: http://youtu.be/SKG6M2j0Oek

Enjoy! : )

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

• jamariel Said:
Can't wait to see your LO Kelly!

Thanks Jami! I'm trying.

For whatever reason, I can't seem to get it to go through, upload-wise.

I'll keep trying!

(...*please look away as I attempt to rectify the problem...lol)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

There's a preview copy of it on my blog for the time being.

http://foreverpaperdreams .blogspot.com/

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Off to start the next layout project!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to KellyCali

Do you take prayer requests here? And I want you to know that I am praying for you all and everyone else on sb.com.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
Do you take prayer requests here? And I want you to know that I am praying for you all and everyone else on sb.com.

That's a great idea Kelly. Sure, we can post prayer requests for one another & our families, why not?

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:

Wow, you did a beautiful job w/this Kelly! I LUVVV it!!

Edited by jamariel on 10-10-12 08:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Ok, today's scripture verse is up & so is a new sketch for added inspiration.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to jamariel

wow! I just found this!! Hi everybody!!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Faithscrapper

Hi Paula!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

• jamariel Said:
  • KellyCali Said:

Wow, you did a beautiful job w/this Kelly! I LUVVV it!!

Thanks Jami!

Sorry. I'm still having trouble posting.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Good-Night & Heavenly Dreams All.

Zzz...

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to KellyCali

Good morning! I'm out to work early enough to have seen a beautiful moon and stars! God is amazing!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Hi there & welcome Paula! I was driving my DSS 2 school this morning & the sky way breathtakingly beautiful! There were clouds dotted all around & across the sun & beams of sunlight shining through them...kinda wish I wasn't in the car so I could have taken a picture, lol. Maybe I'll try to get a pic of the sky tomorrow after I get off work. We have such beautiful sunrises here in FL & I hardly ever see or appreciate them...sigh.

Think I just figured out today's verse though! Wishing you all a blessed day!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

I feel a Psalm, God's glory or a heavenly sunrise Scripture coming on...

One of my favorite 'morning'-themed Scriptures is...

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
I feel a Psalm, God's glory or a heavenly sunrise Scripture coming on...

One of my favorite 'morning'-themed Scriptures is...

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)

How did you know Kelly?? LOL!! I didn't even know until after I posted my reply, lol.

Thanks 4 sharing your fav morning verse too. I'd not read that one before.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

One of my most favorite verse, Kelly!!

I have a lo done, just need to upload it!!

Hope that each of you have a wonderful, love filled day!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Looking forward to seeing what you have created Ms. Melody! : )

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello again!! Here is a lo I just finished. I still have one other one to share....but it has to be posted on my blog when I post it here because it's for a sketch challenge somewhere else. So...here's the one for today:
I am the Vine By FinallyMama
TFL

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Here's my layout from the other day...

Thanks so much for your prayers & patience!

I sat down & finally loaded some updates on my laptop. Hopefully, that was the quick 'fix' to the problem. For what it's worth, my printer was acting up as well.

{Tidings of Great Joy!} By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

• FinallyMama Said:
Hello again!! Here is a lo I just finished. I still have one other one to share....but it has to be posted on my blog when I post it here because it's for a sketch challenge somewhere else. So...here's the one for today:
I am the Vine By FinallyMama
TFL

Awesome Melody!

Off to take a closer look!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Good morning ladies! Just added today's scripture verse. Wishing you all a Happy Friday!! : )

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Morning!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Hoping to get some scrapping done today!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to KellyCali

Jami, You have been choosing good verses (of course, there aren't any bad ones!). But, today's is especially fitting and thank you so much. God bless you on your journey today.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to klweist

Hello!! Thanks for the sweet comments on my lo!! I have an idea for the next one, just can't get it to come out of my brain and onto paper like it's suppose too!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
Jami, You have been choosing good verses (of course, there aren't any bad ones!). But, today's is especially fitting and thank you so much. God bless you on your journey today.

Aww, thank you Kelly! So blessed to know you are enjoying them. You're right, there aren't really any bad ones & that sometimes makes it difficult to choose, lol!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello ladies!!
Here's the lo I did a few days ago. Finally got it posted on my blog, so I could post it here!!
Fall By FinallyMama
Thanks for taking a look!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Good morning everyone! Working on cards this morning but hope to find something to scrap 4 this challenge over the next couple days. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend so far!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Thanks for the sweet comments on my lo!! I am just so in love with that verse right now!! We have such a BIG God!! I'm just so blessed. Thanks so much for starting this thread, Jami!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to jamariel

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I got a surprise day off yesterday and dh and I went to the State Fair! We had such a good time! What's everyone else doing?

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

• Faithscrapper Said:
I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I got a surprise day off yesterday and dh and I went to the State Fair! We had such a good time! What's everyone else doing?

I'm sure you & DH had a blast @the fair Paula. I spent today w/my DSS-took him 4 a haircut, lunch & then went & picked out his Halloween costume.

Now I'm back 2 making more cards. Trying 2 keep the momentum going as long as I'm inspired to make them.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Good morning ladies! Happy Sunday!

Thought I'd share a LO I made a couple years back shortly after the Lord saved me. It goes along w/the scripture posting 4 the day.

I Am By Jamariel

TFL ladies! Have a wonderful day!! : )

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Ok, so today at church, our pastor was totally speaking to me. I mean directly speaking to me, personally, w/the message he shared w/us. Anyone else here ever have that experience before?

It was like Jesus was talking to me through my pastor's message. I don't think I've ever quite had that experience before. I mean, I've been to services where I know the Lord revealed something new to me, and I've been to services where He even gave me a revelation about a particular scripture...but today it was like He was speaking to me, right to my heart & what He spoke to me was an actual answer to prayer!

It took me by surprise you know, that He would choose to communicate w/me in that way. Not that I didn't think He could--I truly believe our God can do anything, but the fact that He WOULD choose to speak to me in this particular way just reminded me that even though our God is a very BIG God, he doesn't forget the pleas of His children & He knows exactly what we need. He knows just how to comfort us, help us & teach us. He doesn't just leave us on our own to figure things out by ourselves & He doesn't just leave it up to our church leaders either. He takes an ACTIVE role in our lives to help us grow spiritually!

That fact alone just overwhelmed my heart today...just one more example of His truly AMAZING love for us who are His in Christ. We are soooooo BLESSED!!!!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to jamariel

Jami, you literally just made me teary-eyed. I have had that experience and it is amazing. I am teaching the adult SS class and our lessons this quarter are all about holiness. God has revealed so much to me through teaching. Thank you for being so open and vulnerable in sharing. You are a blessing.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to klweist

Good Morning!

(I'm not really awake yet, so you don't really see me).

Just sent the kids & hubby off & out the door. Time to wash my face & grab a morning shower!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Looved you layout Jami.

The colors, the Scripture & the technique that you used!

And the story behind it, of course!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Happy Monday, girls!! Such a wondrful experiance you had, Jami!! So happy for you!!

I hope that each of you have a wonderful, love filled week!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Been busy most of this morning making Christmas cards.

Here's 3 just for sharing!

TFL!

{Jesus} By KellyCali

{Peace} By KellyCali

{Holiday Blessings} By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

And my project for our challenge thread...

(uploading...)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

{John 3:16} By KellyCali

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to KellyCali

mms.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to klweist

Good morning everyone!

I just picked our verse 4 the day & am putting it up now!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to jamariel

Good morning

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to klweist

Good morning!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
Jami, you literally just made me teary-eyed. I have had that experience and it is amazing. I am teaching the adult SS class and our lessons this quarter are all about holiness. God has revealed so much to me through teaching. Thank you for being so open and vulnerable in sharing. You are a blessing.

AMEN!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Good morning!! Hope ya'll have a wonderful day!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Project for the day...

TFL!

{He Will Give You Rest} By KellyCali

{He Will Give You Rest - details} By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

{Precious Child of Mine} By KellyCali

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to KellyCali

Good morning.

acu.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to klweist

Good morning my sisters!

Kelly I love how many projects you've been creating! So happy to see you so inspired! : ) I have to admit I'm a little jealous, lol. I don't know what it is, but I feel somewhat intimidated every time I try to come up w/an idea to scrap 4 this challenge. Which also feels kinda strange to me. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard about it.

aNyHoW...

Just posted today's scripture. It's a little longer than I wanted to post, but I just felt like I couldn't leave any of it out to make the post shorter, you know. Can you tell I've been spending time in the book of John lately? lol
John is my FAV of the 4 gospels. What are some of ya'lls FAV books of the bible?

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Oh, and I just added a new sketch to pg. 1 for some additional scrappy-inspiration.

(note2self~ACU 2 here!)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

• jamariel Said:
Oh, and I just added a new sketch to pg. 1 for some additional scrappy-inspiration.

(note2self~ACU 2 here!)

Yay!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Thank You Girls for the gallery love!

It means a lot to me & it feels like I get to visit with each of you for a spell.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

• jamariel Said:
Good morning my sisters!

Kelly I love how many projects you've been creating! So happy to see you so inspired! : ) I have to admit I'm a little jealous, lol. I don't know what it is, but I feel somewhat intimidated every time I try to come up w/an idea to scrap 4 this challenge. Which also feels kinda strange to me. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard about it.

Thanks Jami. I'm not sure how long the momentum will last, but I'm trying my best to work on at least 2 layouts each day, if possible.

Once the kids come home, I usually have to stop, so they've been keeping me to the clock.

I should also add & share, that this is my 3rd or 4th attempt to complete a series of faithbooking layouts (3 yrs in the works!)...So, you might say, I've had more than enough time to try and get the hang of it!

(Most of my pages or at least the papers & embellishments are organized in a 12x12 album...So, when I identify with a Scripture, I pray it over, look it up in my Bible & then go right into action-mode!)

Hope That Helps!

[*Jami read here!*]...This is me encouraging you!

You can do it & we can't wait to see!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

{Erica XO} By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

{For I Know The Plans...} By KellyCali

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
  • jamariel Said:
Good morning my sisters!

Thanks Jami. I'm not sure how long the momentum will last, but I'm trying my best to work on at least 2 layouts each day, if possible.

Once the kids come home, I usually have to stop, so they've been keeping me to the clock.

I should also add & share, that this is my 3rd or 4th attempt to complete a series of faithbooking layouts (3 yrs in the works!)...So, you might say, I've had more than enough time to try and get the hang of it!

(Most of my pages or at least the papers & embellishments are organized in a 12x12 album...So, when I identify with a Scripture, I pray it over, look it up in my Bible & then go right into action-mode!)

Hope That Helps!

Just had a major DUH! moment...why haven't I ever thought about praying over my lo's? Thank you for mentioning that. I shouldn't even be creating unless I include the Lord. Thank you for the revelation.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to klweist

Hello!! Hope each of you have a wonderful week!! Love this thread!!

As for favorite books of the Bible....I LOVE the Old Testement!! All the stories and all the ways God show his love to His people!! I am constantly amazed!! I am so blessed!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Trees By FinallyMama
TFL

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Good Night & Bless!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
  • jamariel Said:
Good morning my sisters!

Hope That Helps!

Hahah, you are so sweet Kelly! Thanks 4 the bit of encouragement and for sharing how you've had success scrapping the scriptures. I will DEF try incorporating more prayer/meditation over the verses I feel drawn to scrap and I'm sure w/our heavenly Father's help the inspiration will come to be able to bring the scriptures to life in my own artistic way.

Now to find our passage for today...maybe something from the OT for Melody.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Alright, today's scripture is up, hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Alrighty Jami...You go girl!

p.s. I found & purchased those cross bookmarks at the Family Christian Bookstore. It was about 3 yrs ago, right before we moved. We just moved back from the island of Guam this summer in June.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Morning all.

Finished 2 more layouts, but I need to stop & clean. My house needs a good dusting, there are scrapbook supplies spread out all over the diningroom table & oh I'm sure there's lots of laundry just waiting for me, as I just keep on walking by it & have even closed the door.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

{Peace, Hope & Joy} By KellyCali

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Hello my sweet sisters in Christ!! It's such a lovely sunny fall day here in Michigan!! Thank you so much for the sweet comments you left on my lo!! That picture just seems so calming to me, that I had to scrap it and the verse I thought was just perfect for it!!
FABULOUS verse for today, Jami!! Thank you!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

{Stronger} By KellyCali

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
Morning all.

Finished 2 more layouts, but I need to stop & clean. My house needs a good dusting, there are scrapbook supplies spread out all over the diningroom table & oh I'm sure there's lots of laundry just waiting for me, as I just keep on walking by it & have even closed the door.

Same here girl, tomorrow is going to be my 'catch-up-on-house-chores ' day. My laundry is almost overflowing my closet & the carpet needs a good vaccuuming too. Hoping to have the energy to get most of it started after work 2night so I can scrap 2morrow night! : )

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Good morning my sister's

Well, I've got my laundry started & just posted our verse 4 the day! I think the vacuuming is going 2 have 2 wait though cuz I am getting tired. Time to lay down w/the hubby & unwind 4 the night. Hope to be able to scrap later this evening. You all have a blessed day!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello!! I hope that each of you have a wonderful love filled day!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Guess what ladies...? I had an idea 4 a page today!! Only by the time I had the idea I'd missed the opportunity to get a pic so will have to get one the next time I visit with my SIL's grandma. Here's the scripture that inspired my idea...

James 1:27

Today's New International Version (TNIV)

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Good afternoon my beautiful sisters in Christ!

I'm getting a late start today. Hubby had to see a dentist about a tooth this morning that had him in excruciating pain so I didn't get to bed as early as I would have liked, but he's feeling much better w/o the horrible tooth pain.

Just updated the 1st page w/our verse for today. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to jamariel

Jami, girl, I just found this challenge.

I'm adding to my favorites, and I'm HOPING that it's going to be a regular feature!

Thanks for the inspiration and uplift. :-)

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to GentlewoodFarms

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Jami, girl, I just found this challenge.

I'm adding to my favorites, and I'm HOPING that it's going to be a regular feature!

Thanks for the inspiration and uplift. :-)

Hey Pat, you must be back from vacation, how was it?!?!?

For the record, I do plan to keep this challenge going on a monthly basis as long as I'm able to & if I'm ever not able to I will surely let the group know in case anyone would like to host in my absence. I've been feeling led to scrap what is most important to me lately and as my relationship w/the Lord is becoming more & more the major focus that He has always intended it to be, I thought, why can't I scrap about that? I mean, I wouldn't want my future great-grandchildren to not know that about me. I want future generations to know about my faith even more than I'd want them to know about all the vacations I ever went on...you know?

Anyhow, that's what stirred me to open this challenge & I'm sure I speak for all the others when I say we're glad to have you join us sis!!

BTW, today's verse is up!

Wishing you all a blessed day & praying that wherever you are this morning, you're able to fully embrace the rest we have been given in our Lord Jesus and recharge as we draw close to Him and are reminded of the good news of the gospel.

Happy Sunday!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello ladies!! Hope that each of you have a great day!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Good morning my sisters

Today's verse is short & sweet but it's one I don't want any of us to overlook or forget, so I had to add it to our list. Enjoy & have a blessed day y'all!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

GoOd MoRniNg!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

It's been rainy here in Southern California for the last 3 days.

Fine with me, because not only can we always use the rain when we can get it, but rain has a way of keeping me indoors & wanting to just cuddle up & cozy down.

Problem is, it's gonna take me awhile to get going. I think I need to eat breakfast to hopefully find my morning energy.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Great verse for the day!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Hello ladies!! Hope you're all having a wonderful day!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Good-Night!

Zzz...

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Wish each of you a great day!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Warming up the Scentsy, oven & crockpot kind of day!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics