Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: **NEW Challenge~OCT-2012:Scrap Your Faith!!** Open to ALL!!        (Topic#1581427)
jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Good morning my sisters,

Sorry I didn't get around to posting a verse 4 you yesterday. I don't even remember if I ever logged on to my computer yesterday, it was quite a rough day 4 me, but I did hear some scripture I just had to share w/you so I updated our front page w/the new verses for today as well as the one I wanted to share w/you yesterday.

Now to look for a sketch to share w/y'all, bbs!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

ok, the last sketch 4 the month is up on pg. 1! I hope you all have been enjoying spending the month together and it is my prayer that the Lord would continue to inspire each of us to scrap our faith as long as we are able to do so. I know He has been working in me and prompting me to do so, even though I have yet to complete a page this month, but I now have a few more concrete ideas that I plan to turn into LO's as soon as I go and get some of my pics printed.

For now I think I'm going to add some journaling to a couple LO's I made w/photos from my baptism. BBL to share.

Hope you all have a blessed day!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to jamariel

acu

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to klweist

G'Morning!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to KellyCali

Good morning.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to klweist

Hello lovely ladies!! I hope that this is the best Thursday you've had in a while!! God is SOOOOOO good!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to FinallyMama

Good morning my beautiful sisters in Christ...

Today's verse is up! Wishing you all a blessed Friday! I'm home w/the munchkin 2day as he is outta school 4 a teacher workday so we're gonna be doing house chores throughout the day as well as some scrapping 4 me & playing video games 4 him. : )

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Good morning gals, just posted our verse 4 the day and it's one of my all time FAVS! {Zeph 3:17} I came across it a few months back and it's now my FAV verse of the OT. Wishing you all a blessed week!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Wonderful, wonderful verse, Jamie!! Thanks for sharing it!! Have a great week ladies!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

I agree...That one is certainly a fave!

Thanks for Monday mornings inspiration & everyone have a great week!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

With just 2 days to spare (until the end of the month), I'm going to sit down & try to scrapbook today.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

jci

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
With just 2 days to spare (until the end of the month), I'm going to sit down & try to scrapbook today.

My goal is to sit down and add journaling to 2 LO's I've already scrapped before I ever thought of having this challenge.....and to put together a cd of pics to print for this challenge. I have a bunch saved to my computer, just need to go get them printed.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Thought I'd add the last 2 verses of the month for us since I didn't get today's verse up before I fell asleep this morning. Thank you for spending October w/me ladies and I pray that even if you did not get around to completing a LO, like myself, lol, that somehow you were inspired or encouraged at least by the daily scripture postings. I have really enjoyed reading more & more each day and sharing the verses that spoke to me the most that I felt might speak to us creatively.

I'm going to work on getting our Nov thread up tonight and will post a link here once I have done that. Hope you all are having a great week so far!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

And I finally sat down last night and journaled for my baptism LO that I did a while back. Here it is...

My thoughts By Jamariel

this is the LO I scrapped that I'm adding it to...

In the name of the Father By Jamariel

I'm also excited to share that I printed 60 NEW photos this morning that I want to scrap and in that batch there are many LO's I will be working on for this challenge!

Looking forward to Nov's challenge & tackling a few of the LO's I've had in my mind to create now that I've actually printed out the photos!!

On a side note, hope you all have a safe all hallow's eve 2day. DH and I will be taking the munchkin to our church's Harvest Fest later 2night. What will the rest of you be doing today?

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Holding on to this thread for the verses!! But I'll see you in the new thread!! THANKS bunches for starting this Jami!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

• FinallyMama Said:
Holding on to this thread for the verses!! But I'll see you in the new thread!! THANKS bunches for starting this Jami!!

That is a really good idea Melody--if anyone hasn't saved this thread 2 their FAV Topics yet, I'd encourage you to do so in order 2 reference any verses you still may be considering/praying over scrapping.

See y'all on Nov's thread!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics