Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: do you have something you never used? what?        (Topic#1581499)
cdsqueen
Expert
cdsqueen
In response to kiwifarmer

I don't have 1 thing that I haven't used ha ha that's funny.... Let see- lots of paper, lots of stickers, stamps, velum words, ribbon and the list goes on. Now I just want to go shopping for more stuff to use with the stuff that I don't use now. That's crazy!!

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to cdsqueen

No can I go with you!!!!

Edited by Kathy Edwards on 11-24-12 09:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Kathy Edwards

• Kathy Edwards Said:
no keep the Copic find a class and learn to use them I always want to but can't afford the Copic. keep coloring!!!!!

check out suzanne Deans online you tubes and you will fall in love with your copics I could never get rid of mine I have a ton of them.

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Sneezy1956

Thanks I'll do that!!!!

Deazine
Idol
Deazine
In response to J-M

I have no idea what this is used for. If I cant figure out what it is, I'm sure there are other people.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Deazine

all of my rubber stamps and supplies I hate stamping now

ppilgrim
Idol
ppilgrim
In response to anda11

Never used? Hmmm. How much time do you have? :-)

I guess the biggest category of "sadly ignored" products in my stash are acrylic paints. I went through a "mixed media" phase a while back and bought a lot of different paints that I don't use now.

yellowstar
Resident
yellowstar
In response to ppilgrim

I hate my wooden stamps too. I don’t emboss so all the embossing powder... the list goes on...
90% of paper that come in a 360 pack of value paper pad. Most sale kits I bought at big lots.
The big shot .
My circuit one. My criut expressions.
My copics.

I basically only use card stock, glue, corner rounder, and paper cutter...😔

rabbits3
Veteran
rabbits3
In response to yellowstar

I bought gelatos a while back and only used them a couple of times. I need to watch some videos on how to use them! I finally used my oxides, they are very fun to use. And I do have lots of stamps that I never use anymore or have never used. That's just sad!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to rabbits3

Washi tape, just can’t find a use for it.

justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007
In response to cdsqueen

I've a few things in my stash I want to break out and try. But never seem to get around to it. The few things are couple of my stamps I bought few months ago. My Gelli Plate which is still in it package. Last but not least my fuse tool I bought it in 2015 still sitting in it package. I guess I need to stop buying and starting using some of my stuff, lol.

Vivian Lake
Diva
Vivian Lake
In response to rabbits3

• rabbits3 Said:
I bought gelatos a while back and only used them a couple of times. I need to watch some videos on how to use them! I finally used my oxides, they are very fun to use. And I do have lots of stamps that I never use anymore or have never used. That's just sad!

I find them super fun!!! But I did watch videos . . . so that helped. I have made several projects with gelatos and am especially proud of this one. 99% gelatos. The sprays are on embellishments.

Adventure Awaits By Vivian Lake

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae
In response to Vivian Lake

My Washi Chomper.... never seemed to work right... ugh. I tossed it.

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to Kimberly Rae

Great gobs of cheap, and some not so cheap, patterned paper. Distressed look paper lands- I’m not a distressed style lover. I was thinking about buying an envelope punch board to make some envelopes for my card-making. I decided to wait until Black Friday. The day before Thanksgiving I was organizing my scrap supplies and I found the 1-2-3 Punch Board, brand new still in package, in my stash. I had forgotten I bought it last winter.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics