Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: ALL NEW November Anything Goes Challenge! Sign Ups Start NOW!        (Topic#1581991)
Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-23-12 06:01 PM

"ALL NEW ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE"

NOVEMBER is here! Time for sign ups!

Hello all you interested ladies...let me introduce myself! My name is Quay and I am the new hostess of the "ALL NEW ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE" I am 56, I have been married for 37 years to the same man. We have 5 grown children, 4 boys (ack) and one port in the storm, our daughter! lol We have 5 grandchildren and no pets.... Sounds like we are finally alone!! RIGHT!! hehe So I found this challenge in 2006 and fell in love with it!!! It keeps me motivated to scrap more. (I am very competitive) (evil glare here) lol Anyway, we have done some talking and revamping and we think we have a GREAT start to a new and improved "ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE" (AGC) SO we are asking everyone to come check us out, ask questions read the lists we already have posted. Send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help you! Just give us a chance to show how much fun this challenge can really be!!! We can't wait to meet you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok... I know some people have been intimated by this challenge but shut the front door----this challenge has been revised and updated!! KEEP READING.....

Not only will you meet new people here you'll get your motivation amp'd up you'll become a creative rock star to all your scrap cronies!! Seriously!!!

Your creativity will grow beyond your wildest dreams... ya and you will leap out of your comfort zone like their is no tomorrow!! Playing with us on the monthly challenge will not only be fun, it will be a place where you can talk about your woes and your toes...make close bonds with ladies who have the same and not so same ideals! And we all need more friends right? Say yes!!

Now before you run off, take some time and read thru' this post and ask me some questions, if you have any questions...or your overwhelmed beyond belief, ask me to help you catch your breath! We have made some BIG changes and we think it is a lot easier to follow than before!

SO pull up your BIG GIRL PANTIES and jump in with us die hard players and join the ranks of the obsessed!!

We will have daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge. All to keep you motivated and working hard to actually get those pics onto paper and into an album! We are willing to hold your hands thru the rough bumps. So ask...PLEASE!!!!!!

SIGN-UPS will be open until November 7th

If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than November 7th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).

Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to

If you select this method, you will have to pay $8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.45

PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com!

**Prize Categories**

(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)

1. Most Points Overall: no matter what your goal was if you meet your goal and if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you are the winner in this category.

2. Most Points 10 or Fewer Layouts: If you set your goal at 10 or fewer layouts and you meet your goal BUT do not exceed 10 layouts for the month then you are eligible for this category. If you complete more than 10 LOs then that moves you to other prize categories.

3. Random Drawing of Everyone Who Meets Their Monthly Layout Goal: Meet your monthly layout goal and there will be a drawing done on random.org of everyone who met their goal but did not win in another category.

***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your monthly layout goal. Each paying player may only win in ONE category.*****

Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:
*8x8 or above including 6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12=1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*3 4x6 or 5x5=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
*Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on your points you have counted.

**Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them.**

**If all you do is Cards you can count them as your layout goal, you can also count points for them.** THIS RULE only counts if you do just cards for the month...and no LO's**

WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH! YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE on the 7th of the month!

~~~Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded on or after November 1st count towards your total points and layouts.

~~~This challenge ends on November 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details.

~~~All weekly challenge pics, LOs/projects, etc. AND POINT DETAILS must be posted to the thread by the deadline for weekly challenges which is Sunday 11:59 PM PST. (That is the Sunday of the week the challenges were posted for. Full weeks run from MONDAY (Day 1) to SUNDAY (Day 7).

~~~Most daily challenges do NOT have to be complete the day the challenge is posted, unless the challenge says it is for that day only. However, you get +10 bonus points for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted.

~~~To take the bonus +10 pts for completing a daily challenge the day it was posted you must have the daily complete, uploaded to your gallery, and posted to the thread WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST that day.

~~~When you post your cards, LOs, or altered projects please post ALL points, details including any daily, weekly, or monthly challenges you are counting them for on this thread. Please try not to post projects then come back later to post the points details. If you do not post points details by a deadline for special points, you cannot take special points even if the project was completed in time. Special points are points such as points for a weekly challenge or the points for completing a daily challenge the same day it is posted, bonus points offered for another reason.

Note on embedding:

ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Embed Image' link in the 'Share & Link' box to the left of the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

Challenge Volunteers!

These are the new rules for people who want to volunteer to do a week of challenges.

1. The daily challenges can be worth 150 pts up to 200 pts with one exception per week up to 300 pts. So 6 days of 150 up to 200 points or less and one challenge up to 300 points.

2. The daily challenges should generally be something that can be incorporated into ANY LO.

3. You SHOULD post the challenge by 10 AM EST (which is 7AM PST) OR post the challenge the night before, preferably after 9PM your time.

*~* I will update the front page everyday by 10:00 am*~*
So please have your daily challenged posted so I can find it and update the front.

****Weeks will run from Monday to Sunday!****
NOVEMBER 2012

1-4
5-11
12-18
19-25
26-30

PLAYERS

PAID=
Quay~ 6/10
Julie~ 11/10
Donna~ 10/10
Elaine~2/15
Norma~ 8/8

MOTIVATIONAL
KimKV~ (Kim) 10/12
MommaSaid~ (Anne)0/2
Lolwlias~ 0/10
Teresakay~ (Teresa)3/15
Pat~ 0/5
Traceyjean~ (Tracey)0/25
Jade~ 0/4
Rhonda~ 17/10
Laurak1~ (Laura)5/5
Megan Ann~ (Megan) 2/
Justlyn~ (Lyn) 0/5
Mrs. Coder~ (April)1/5

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to Quay

Quay -- I will probably try and jump in. Let me get thru the next few days! LOL

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-24-12 06:07 AM
In response to NVyankee

Hi Quay!

Do you remember me? I haven't been around for at least 2 years, probably closer to 3. I think I would like to join in here, but for now just to get myself more motivated.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to KimKV

I am in and signing up for 20 layouts.

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to DaNel Hicks

Since I'm not a scrapper, all my "layouts" are cards. How does that work???

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 12:45 PM
In response to NVyankee

• ncyankee Said:
Quay -- I will probably try and jump in. Let me get thru the next few days! LOL

Eileen my friend... I am excited to see you come check us out. And take the time you need, I totally understand!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 12:48 PM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Hi Quay!

Do you remember me? I haven't been around for at least 2 years, probably closer to 3. I think I would like to join in here, but for now just to get myself more motivated.

Yes!! I do remember you Kim!!! And I am so glad you have decided to join our goofy group! (mostly nice people) hehe

And I will put you down for motivational this month. And don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions... you know, stuff like where is the restroom here!! bwhahaha

I will need your goal amount you "hope" to achieve for the month. Any amount works, what ever seems easiest for you!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 12:51 PM

• DaNel Hicks Said:
I am in and signing up for 20 layouts.

HI DaNel, glad your here....I will put you down for 20 and will you be paying or not?

I am way excited to be here and keep everyone in line!! ohhhh sorry, I thought I was talking to my family!! HAHAHA

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 12:58 PM
In response to traceyjean

• traceyjean Said:
Since I'm not a scrapper, all my "layouts" are cards. How does that work???

**If all you do is Cards you can count them as your layout goal, you can also count points for them.** THIS RULE only counts if you do just cards for the month...and no LO's** Other wise, if you do both (LO's & Cards) you can only take points for your cards!**

Does that make sense? If not just let me know k?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 01:13 PM
In response to Quay

Ok I just noticed that I forgot to leave sections for points and dailies and so on and so on...SORRRRY...So here goes the rest of the lists!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 01:47 PM
In response to Quay

~*~DAILY CHALLENGES~*~

BONUS POINTS: YOU MAY TAKE +10 pts for completing the daily challenge by 11:59 pm (PST) on the same day/date that it was posted for, to take the +10 bonus points.)

1. Use only orange on your LO. 150 pts
2. Make a Holiday craft. 250pts
3. Scrap those embarrassing photo's. 175pts
4. Photo's galore ie: fill your page with 60% photo's. 150pts
5. Journal on most of your LO. 200pts
6. Scrap about a thing! 150pts
7. Use a punch/punches to create a background. 300pts
8. Incorporate confetti into your design. 150pts
9. Go LARGE make everything on your LO about being LARGE. 200pts
10. It's snowing here in Utah (again) so do a page about snow and have at least one snowflake on your LO. 300 pts. And an extra 75 pts for waiting like good little girls becuz' I was late posting this!
11. Create a LO using scallops on it. 150pts
12. Use only an ink pen for journaling, designs, embellies etc..no markers. 300pts
13. Scrap your to do list w/pictures. 150pts
14. If you have a bucket list, scrap it, using pictures to add flair. 175pts
15. Who inspires you to change? Scrap that person and Journal at least 50 words about them. 200pts
16. Scrap the best prize or award you've received to date. 175pts
17. Who are your role models? Scrap you favorite role model. 175pts
18. Make a decorated scrap page with 80% journaling and 20% picture. 300pts
19. Do a LO with the title "Once Upon a Time" 200pts
20. Create a layout using the title “The People I Love…”. 150pts
21. Create a layout using flowers. 150ts
22. Make an Autumn LO that includes leaves and acorns. 150pts
23. Make a LO using purple and white only. 150pts
24. Scrap them Halloween pictures. 175pts
25. Create a layout using 3 photographs, 2 patterned papers, 3 plain cardstocks, flowers and stars. 300pts
26. Make a layout about a Grandparent. Use a technique that hides your journaling. 150pts
27. Create any project using a Masculine theme. 175pts
28. Scrap a page using 20 buttons or more. 150pts
29. Scrap About your Thanksgiving traditions, use at least 3 pictures. 200pts
30. Tell the story from Santas perspective ie: talk about your picture as if Santa wrote about it. 300pts

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 01:48 PM
In response to Quay

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~

These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

WEEK 1: NOVEMBER 1-4, 2012
Scrapping Challenge: Create a two pager, boy page using girl product, and make a two pager, girl page using boy product. 150 pts

Photo Challenge:
Something boys play with 75 pts
Something girls play with 75 pts
Something YOU play with 75 pts

WEEK 2: NOVEMBER 5-11, 2012
Scrapping Challenge: Use photos in a creative way, example; placing mini photos inside an actual film strip; cutting pictures to create a flower shape; or making an accordion pull out. You can try these or come up with your own creative ideas 150 pts

Photo Challenge:
A Camera 75 pts
Your photo storage 75 pts
Using a mirror to take your own picture 75 pts

WEEK 3: NOVEMBER 12-18, 2012
Scrapping Challenge: Make Something New – Use Your Supplies, example; If your like me I always think I have to save something for a better layout, card or project. Then I end up with things from years ago and far to much STUFF. So use it up! 150 pts

Photo Challenge:

New scrap product 75 pts
Old scrap product 75 pts
Your favorite scrap tool 75 pts

WEEK 4: NOVEMBER 19-25, 2012
Scrapping Challenge: Counterfeit Challenge; choose a kit from a popular kit club (for inspiration) and challenge yourself to create a "counterfeit kit", using just the supplies you already own. 300 pts

Photo Challenge:
Fake nails 75 pts
Something you'd like to copy 75 pts
Faux jewelery 75 pts

WEEK 5: NOVEMBER 26-30, 2012
Scrapping Challenge: Thanksgiving Day Challenge; Who fell asleep first after dinner? Scrap a 2 pager of your Thanksgiving day festivities. And don't forget to find a special place on those pages to put ol' sleepy head! 150 pts

Photo Challenge:
A group picture of your family/friends 75 pts
A turkey (cooked or alive) 75 pts
A picture of your dinner table 75 pts

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 01:49 PM
In response to Quay

~*~NOVEMBER 2012 MONTHLY CHALLENGE~*~
"Scrapbook your Personal Heritage" Ya you heard me...we all came from somewhere, no matter how far back you go in time, a little or a lot, we have a heritage. Let's just get started on a heritage album. So to make this challenge a bit less overwhelming here are some ideas you can add in your "Heritage Album" This project is worth an "EASY" 5000 points! Yep!! A huge amount becuz' of the huge amount of work going into it!

RULES:
1. can be at least a 6x6 or larger size album
2. can be any shape you want ie; circle, heart shape, square, rectangle etc...
3. must start with you and go backwards ie: mom and dad, siblings etc...
4. must be a minimum of 10 pages
5. must have some type of journaling on every page, and a title, and dates (if you have dates)
6. must have a front cover and a back cover
7. you must have fun doing this!!! (hehe)

Ideas to help get ya started!!
1. List ten interests or traits inheritied from your family
2. Complete a quiz about your school years
3. Find and narrate a photo that is very nostalgic to you
4. Pay tribute to a loved one who has passed away
5. Scrapbook current photos that have heritage potential
6. Share a family tradition you have observed since childhood
7. Make a page about a childhood idol or hero
8. Scrapbook a value or pastime that binds generations together
9. Skip the color design in black and white
10. Scrap an ideal you want to pass on to your children
11. Gather eight or more photos that span several years or decades
12. Scrapbook about a place that matters to your heritage
13. Chose the shape of your album that holds special significance
14. Antique album idea http://www.scrapbook.com/videos/?m=view&v= 3349&...

ANY QUESTIONS? If so just ask K? cool!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 01:51 PM
In response to Quay

~*~POINTS LIST~*~

BONUS POINTS!!!!
Take +300 bonus points if you pay by NOVEMBER 1st,
Take +200 points if you pay by NOVEMBER 5th,
Take +100 pts if you pay by NOVEMBER 7th, the deadline!

5 POINT ITEMS
- PER letters/numbers/embellies (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
- PER photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, or metal item.
- PER hand stitch
- PER flower (the whole flower, not counting each layer)
- Update your siggy

20 POINTS PER EACH ITEM USED ON A PROJECT
(example: if you use three different pattern papers take 60 points)
- PER cardstock/pattern paper used
- PER type/kind of ribbon, trim, twine, fiber or embroidery floss/thread used
- PER color of glitter mist, stickles, paint, or ink used
- PER hand-cut embellie (that you cut out w/ scissors)
- PER die-cut shape YOU cut out with a die-cutting machine (manual or electric)
- PER embossed image/word (wet embossing) OR embossed texture/pattern (dry embossing)
- PER card or swap item made
- PER 8x8 or larger (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) layout (MUST have a link in this forum)
- for using chipboard/grungeboard/car dboard (not cardstock)
- for having a journaling block OR journaling strips
- for doodling on your page
- for using memorabilia besides pictures
- for having hidden pics or journaling—to take these points, you must include a close up of the hidden items in your gallery and link to this thread (journaling that is just written on the back of the LO does not count as hidden)
- for creating a LO for another challenge on sb.com or on another blog/website (MUST tell what challenge it is for AND if it is not an sb.com challenge you MUST post the website link to the challenge!)

25 POINT ITEMS:
- for using your OWN design that is NOT based on someone else’s design or sketch
- PER layout (not card or altered project) with at least 60% negative space

NOVEMBER TECHNIQUES
50 POINTS
- for using one or more of the following themes: Thanksgiving/Food/Family/ Traditions
- for making your LO a shape that is not a square or a rectangle (ex. heart or circle) OR a LO that has a border that is not a straight edge (ex. scalloped border or rick rack border or border and corner punches ie: Martha Stewart punches)
- letters done with a photo http://www.addfunny.com/pictures/funny/665265 .html

50 POINTS (yes, you read that correctly!):
- PER home decor item created

PICTURE POINTS ON YOUR LAYOUTS/PROJECTS/CARDS
10 POINTS:
- PER picture (4 pics = 20 pts.)
- PER person or animal in each pic
- PER picture that is NOT a square or rectangle

20 POINTS:
- PER picture that YOU are in
- PER picture with NO people or animals in it
- PER photo larger than 4x6 OR 3x3 (2x3, 2x2, etc.) or smaller
- page w/ 3+ pics
- for having the title, an embellishment, or journaling on or overlapping the picture

JOURNALING POINTS
- 2 point PER word of journaling (not pre-printed embellies) up to 400 points
- 25 points for every 50 words over 400
- 20 points for using handwritten journaling on your page (or 30 pts for 50+ words or 50 points for 100+ words)

ADDITIONAL POINTS
2 POINTS:

- PER comment you post in a gallery/blog/my place
- PER new photo taken by you, posted to your sb.com gallery, and linked to this thread

100 POINTS:
- for doing a THOROUGH cleaning of your scrap area when it is messy before the end of the month! YOU MUST POST A BEFORE AND AFTER pic to take the points!

Examples of points added up- (you can do this several different ways)
put in your scores then type the whole sentence for that particular score, or abbrivate the sentence or do what some of the players do, they put the points list on a spread sheet. Their are a few ladies that do this and I know they would be more than happy to help!

300 paid on the 1st
25 letters
10 buttons
5 flower
80 cs/pp

+300 bonus points if you pay by NOVEMBER 1st,
+25 PER letters/numbers/embellies (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
+10 PER photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, or metal item.
+ 5 PER flower (the whole flower, not counting each layer)
+80 PER cardstock/pattern paper used

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-24-12 01:53 PM
In response to Quay

LOL Quay! Funny you should mention bathroom, that's the first thing I locate when I go somewhere new!! Sad huh? Speaking of... Where IS the bathroom?

How many layouts...I'm going to start out being realistic for my first month back on the tape gun and say 12.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 02:07 PM
In response to KimKV

Got ya Kim...12 LO's it is...and the bathroom around here is anywhere but the floor! eeew I know...I am a sick person (shakes head sadly) hehe

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-24-12 03:44 PM
In response to Quay

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 04:48 PM
In response to KimKV

ohhhh you are a sick puppy!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 06:22 PM
In response to Quay

Ok Ladies!!! I am off for the night, and will be back tomorrow!!! Ciao!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Hi Quay!

Hi Kim! do you remember me? It has been a while. How have you been?

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

Quay you always crack me up. I am so excited about this challenge and new/returning ladies!
I have so many things to do and not enough time to do it. I just got Westin back and I should have gotten more things done but i played instead so now I am playing catch up. I finally finished laundry today and put it up. Now I need to sweep and mop my floors, vacuum the bedrooms, get my pants hemmed, get oil changed in car, wash car and vacuum out car. Then I actually have plans to go to some Halloween parties this weekend and have no costume. Then me and Westin are going to boo at the zoo on Sunday. So I hope I can get everything done by the end of the month so I can be ready for this challenge on Nov. 1. I cannot believe I did not scrapbook at all this month. I will get back to you on a LO goal

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to jadebrit

Aha! It's here. I know (pre-caffeinated) that I can commit to 2 LO's in November. I'm hoping for more; but I've also got a project in mind, etc.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-25-12 04:42 AM
In response to jadebrit

Hi Jade! I do remember you. How have you been?

Edited by KimKV on 10-25-12 04:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

I've been better. My ex husband just got remarried. I am stressed out about money b/c my ex just got out the army and is jobless at the moment so I haven't got child support for this month. How are you?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-25-12 02:30 PM
In response to jadebrit

That's hard and in this economy. I will say a prayer for ya.

I'm good. We did something really stupid 2 years ago, we movde to Waco, TX. We hated it there, we weren't in a good area, our son wouldn't go any where cause he had his GTO and all the cars around there where lifted with those wheels that spin around. The one time he went to walmart he was afraid his car would be trashed caused of the looks he got. Heck, even I was a bit afraid and I don't scare easily.

So 6 weeks later we were all back home. Back in our house, hubby back at his job. Like nothing ever happened, until you look at the money hit! But, it is what it is.

Bet you wished you hadn't asked!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 03:21 PM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
Quay you always crack me up. I am so excited about this challenge and new/returning ladies!
I have so many things to do and not enough time to do it. I just got Westin back and I should have gotten more things done but i played instead so now I am playing catch up. I finally finished laundry today and put it up. Now I need to sweep and mop my floors, vacuum the bedrooms, get my pants hemmed, get oil changed in car, wash car and vacuum out car. Then I actually have plans to go to some Halloween parties this weekend and have no costume. Then me and Westin are going to boo at the zoo on Sunday. So I hope I can get everything done by the end of the month so I can be ready for this challenge on Nov. 1. I cannot believe I did not scrapbook at all this month. I will get back to you on a LO goal

You need a servant boy!! hehe a tall, handsome, silky skined, tan, horse riding cowboy to do your chores!! *wink wink* ya you know what I'm thinkin'
Cool Beans Jade...I'll keep an eye out for your LO goal number!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 03:23 PM
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
Aha! It's here. I know (pre-caffeinated) that I can commit to 2 LO's in November. I'm hoping for more; but I've also got a project in mind, etc.

YaY! Anne is here...and looking rather sexy I might add...2 LO's it is Motivational I assume???

Glad you came to play with the loooooonies here!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 03:33 PM
In response to Quay

Soooooooooo Ladies...how was your day today???? What??? You want to hear how mine was?!?! (turns head and blushes) hehe OK you've got it....

I got up @ 6:30am got dressed and headed out to my mom's house so I could take her to her Doctors appointment. Then that was done so I took her home becuz' she was exhausted. She had one of those heart stress test, where you walk on a tread mill for so long and then they can see if your gonna die! hahaha Well turns out for an 80 year old woman she has a very strong heart!!! YAY!

Then I went to the store for her and picked up some groceries. And then hiked the groceries up 20 steps 4 times and then I needed the stress test to see if I was gonna die...I know I will, fat and stairs don't mix!!! bwhahahaha

Then back in the car and drove 30 miles home and then changed into jeans and here I am sitting on my bu-tttttt talking about my oh so boring day! hehehe

Now you know the truth...I am not the rock star you thought I was, I am just a fat grandma with big boobs to hug my grandchildren with!!! hehehehe

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 03:35 PM
In response to Quay

BBL guys!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

YaY! Anne is here...and looking rather sexy I might add...2 LO's it is Motivational I assume???

I'm watching the bills and trying to decide motivational/not. For now, let's call me motivational. I should have a more confident answer on the first.

All those stairs. How do your knees feel?

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
That's hard and in this economy. I will say a prayer for ya.

I'm good. We did something really stupid 2 years ago, we movde to Waco, TX. We hated it there, we weren't in a good area, our son wouldn't go any where cause he had his GTO and all the cars around there where lifted with those wheels that spin around. The one time he went to walmart he was afraid his car would be trashed caused of the looks he got. Heck, even I was a bit afraid and I don't scare easily.

So 6 weeks later we were all back home. Back in our house, hubby back at his job. Like nothing ever happened, until you look at the money hit! But, it is what it is.

Bet you wished you hadn't asked!!

I thought I remember you saying yall were moving last i heard from ya. Well glad it worked out in the end

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • jadebrit Said:

You need a servant boy!! hehe a tall, handsome, silky skined, tan, horse riding cowboy to do your chores!! *wink wink* ya you know what I'm thinkin'
Cool Beans Jade...I'll keep an eye out for your LO goal number!!

I was thinking the same thing

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

I also woke up at 6:30 got ready and dropped westin off at school/daycare at 7:30 then off to work for 8:00. Then I had to check in the truck and put it up then carhop till 3:00 and my feet were hurting. Since I didn't have to pick up westin until 4:30 I came home and did nothing for an hour and a half. then after i picked up Westin I sweep and mop my floors and now I am exhausted lol

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 05:24 PM
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
  • Quay Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

I'm watching the bills and trying to decide motivational/not. For now, let's call me motivational. I should have a more confident answer on the first.

All those stairs. How do your knees feel?

Since I got the bionic knee transplant...I do the stairs just fine!!! It's my butt that gets worn out! lol

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

Quay glad your knee is better!! But sorry about your butt problem lol

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

I am feeling slightly creative. I might clean off my table and get creative. But I wont be there long b/c I am about to pass out as soon as Westin goes to bed lol
I have a funny story about my scrap table/dinning table. Gabe (a friend of mine who we kind of see each other sometimes) was over and he asked why I have a dinning table since it is just me and Westin we don't really need one. I said I have a table to scrapbook on, duh! Why else do people have dinning room tables? lol I thought yall would appreciate that

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-25-12 06:31 PM
In response to jadebrit

Duh!!! hehehe That is so funny...and doesn't he know that when a family sits down at the table and talk while they eat, they are creating memories and tradition!!! YA Girlfriend!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Quay

I thought I posted to this thread, but I am not seeing my post anywhere. Odd.
I will try this challenge. I commit to doing 10 LO's for the month of November.

November won't be quite as hectic as October was. (Even with it being Thanksgiving.)

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 05:06 AM
In response to Lolwlias

• Lolwlias Said:
I thought I posted to this thread, but I am not seeing my post anywhere. Odd.
I will try this challenge. I commit to doing 10 LO's for the month of November.

November won't be quite as hectic as October was. (Even with it being Thanksgiving.)

HI their Lolwlias, Welcome to our challenge!! We plan on having loads of fun here or else! lol

10 LO's...got it on the front page. And do you want to pay $8.55 to be eligible for prizes? Or you can be motivational?

Oh and what is your first name?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 05:11 AM
In response to Quay

Ok Ladies it is scrapbook weekend for me, again!! hehe So I will not be here today, but I will check in TONIGHT!!!

See about your friends coming and joining us here today! That will be today's challenge, even tho' we haven't really opened the start gates!

Alright my peeps! See ya'll tonight!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-26-12 12:04 PM
In response to Quay

OMGosh!! This group is gonna be a hoot and a holler!! Yes, I'm still a southern girl living in New England!

Quay, 20 steps 4 times, geez, bionic knee or not, that's impressive!!

Jade, gotta agree with you on the dinning room table. Does anyone really use them for their intended purpose?

Well since we are sharing our day. I woke up at 5:00. My son leaves for work shortly after that, then DH heads out about 6:00. Then it's aaaaahhhh quiet coffee and tv.

Today I went to the Rescue League I volunteer at to clean small animal cages. We have 3 rabbits, 2 rats, (they need love too) 3 mice and one hamster. When I got done with that I was asked if I had time to walk some of the dogs. No one scheduled themselves for the 11-1 shift. I walked, well most of them simply drug me, 8 or 10 dogs today!! To include 1 rather large shepherd/Rottweiler mix, 1 Mastiff and Hound dawg!! So, yea, I'm a little tired.

Hubby comes home this afternoon from business travel so I will cook, cause we're both tired of carry out.

I'm looking at the other ladies playing here. Anne (mommasaid) and Eileen I think we used to haunt some of the same threads.

Lolwlias and DaNiel, I don't believe we have ever "met". So Hi!
I think that's everyone.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-26-12 12:04 PM
In response to KimKV

Oh and Quay, can I shamelessly promote a little challenge I have started here??

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to KimKV

Hi, Kim! If memory serves, you rocked the 2-page sketch, yes? Maybe also PageMaps?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-26-12 02:04 PM
In response to MommaSaid

Oh yes! Wow, I had forgotten about that. It was the two page layouts. hmmmm...maybe I should do that again, eventually.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 05:26 PM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Oh and Quay, can I shamelessly promote a little challenge I have started here??

Promote away!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 05:34 PM
In response to Quay

Well hello everyone...I am at my BFF's right now...typing this on her computer...DUH!!!! hehe I had to say it that way...just cuz' it sounded dumb!! lol

Kim, what? Cook? what is that? I cook everynight...did I say everynight? I meant to say ALL day long!! (even tho' I don't drink coffee)

Hi Jade...get that table cleaned off so you can start scrapping on the 1st...Oh and Jade, have you talked to julie lately?? I'll email her and the others and give them the link here.

So I have 2 pages done already. Getting ready to start #3! I have eaten plenty of junk...and plan on eating MORE!!! hahaha

And Kim it is going to be a hoot...one rule is be yourself..and a little dirty to add flavor! hahaha

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 05:59 PM
In response to Quay

All right ladies I am going to take some meds...and then go back downstairs to scrap some more...

I LOVE SCRAPBOOK WEEKEND!!!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

I wish I could have a scrapping weekend with you Quay. sounds like fun

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-26-12 07:44 PM
In response to jadebrit

It would be a riot with you..we have so much fun not only do we laugh we eat, we sing and sometimes we have the occasional fart... j/k hehehe We wish you all could come!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-27-12 04:36 AM
In response to Quay

Dirty? Me?

If anyone would be interested I'm hosting just a fun, easy little challenge:

Lets Share

Edited by KimKV on 10-27-12 04:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

hi everyone. Getting ready for a Halloween party

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to jadebrit

Morning!

I kinda wish it wasn't morning yet -- awake for an hour in the middle of the night -- but it is. Yesterday's big accomplishment was the school Trunk Or Treat. Today, my goal is Mass, grocery list and ironing. *sigh* And on that note....

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-28-12 04:52 AM
In response to MommaSaid

Gee Anne, wish I had known you couldn't sleep either. We could had a party!

Yesterday was a great day! I volunteer at a local animal rescue yesterday, hubby and I went to a fundraising event for the shelter. We took the neatest Rottweiler/mix 2 year old with us, this dog loved EVERYONE! Now, I believe in Fate/Destiny and I surely saw it in action yesterday. When we got to the shelter to pick up Jake, someone was walking him, so we had to wait a bit. Then when we got the event I told hubby just stop in front we can unload and then park, he said no, I’ll carry stuff. As we were getting out of the car this young man was walking by and commented on how handsome Jake was. We stood there in the parking lot for probably 10 minutes talking about Jake. An hour later he was back with more questions, then came back later to tell us he had put Jake on hold, but could I watch Jake and his roommate’s dog together and tell the shelter how the intro went. Anyway, to shorten this already long story. Tony (the new daddy) cancelled plans to go out of town so he could Jake on top of the 4 times he came back to get information!! If we hadn't have had to wait for Jake, parked where we did, when we did none of this would have happened, Fate to me!!

Edited by KimKV on 10-28-12 04:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to KimKV

Awww! Yay for Jake! THAT is definitely destiny in action.

I couldn't sleep because of a strange dream. Evidently DH and I took two cars to be repaired on two separate occasions (in dream land). On both occasions, the form we had to fill out included the question, "If hob goblins were to use this car, would they be able to drive it?" As if there are some repairs that are so minor that a strange creature could get behind the wheel and it's all fine and dandy!

Now, I want to Google and find out if hob goblins can even drive at all... because, you know, they're real and all....

OH! Did you know that one can drink enough coffee to make their eyes vibrate in their sockets? Did ya? Did ya? Huh? Huh? Did ya? Did ya? Huh? Whee!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-28-12 09:11 AM
In response to MommaSaid

I believe that Hob Goblins are fond of Green cars and prefer automatics over standard transmissions!!

So have you crashed yet??

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to KimKV

I'm here and I'm in! Put me down for 10 layouts please!

Love the Jake story. Well this summer we decided to adopt another dog and found a free mix on a Facebook garage sale site. We immediately fell in love. We got her shots and had it scheduled to get her fixed but we were heartbroken when she disappeared for 3 weeks. We put fliers up all around town, drove around (we live in the middle of nowhere) and even offered a $150 reward. Well, hubby heard a car and went outside to check and there was our dog and obviously very pregnant! So we had 6 puppies 2 weeks ago. They kept me up last night so I didn't get much sleep either but they are so cute!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-28-12 11:19 AM
In response to senora_x

Oh my!! Cute baby though.

Geez did anyone sleep last night? Gonna be a lot of sleepy scrappers tonight.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

Last night was prob the only night the past week that i slept more than 5 hours. Westin actually passed out at 7:30 and woke up at 8:00 the next morning. That never happens. Since he has been back from his dad's his schedule has been off and I have been fighting bed time. I am sure his dad did not care to keep him in any kind of schedule. So Westin was going to bed around 10:00-10:30 almost every night last week. But me and my mom went to a halloween party last night and that was fun. Then this morning we went to boo at the zoo which was also fun

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

Julie - i didn't know your dog was prego. I saw on fb that she was missing. what a great surprise

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jadebrit

we had thought someone took her and we are pretty sure they decided to return her when they found out she was having pups! My husband is so cute. he has been like a proud dad! he actually said the other night he never knew he could love puppies so much. He has told our daughter she could keep 2 and then the other night he said if we find out they are going to be a small breed of dog that we could keep 3! He's going to have a hard time parting with any of them. They are just too sweet! good thing we live on 70 acres so they have plenty of room to play!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

Today was not a good day. Some days you can deal with the BS and some days you can't.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-29-12 01:21 AM
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
I'm here and I'm in! Put me down for 10 layouts please!

Love the Jake story. Well this summer we decided to adopt another dog and found a free mix on a Facebook garage sale site. We immediately fell in love. We got her shots and had it scheduled to get her fixed but we were heartbroken when she disappeared for 3 weeks. We put fliers up all around town, drove around (we live in the middle of nowhere) and even offered a $150 reward. Well, hubby heard a car and went outside to check and there was our dog and obviously very pregnant! So we had 6 puppies 2 weeks ago. They kept me up last night so I didn't get much sleep either but they are so cute!

Motivational or paid??

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-29-12 01:23 AM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
Today was not a good day. Some days you can deal with the BS and some days you can't.

I know the feeling!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-29-12 01:33 AM
In response to Quay

Ok...so I am home now, and I had a marvy good time!! We scrapped right up to 7:00 pm. Then I had to leave. WE both hate that part...leaving.

BUT we get to do it again 2 weeks from now! YEA!

Now I have to clean my house and get things ready for a friend of mine. She is flying in from Colorado. We are going to scrap...becuz' she doesn't know how!!! Did I say, OMG!!! I get to teach someone how to scrap!!! I am so excited!

She will be staying with us for a few month's. Why? Well her psycho DH is one of those severe controlling AH and she has finally seen the light. He has degraded blamed her, beat her and left her homeless. I'd like to show him a thing or two. Like the business end of a my gun!! grrrrrrrr

Whew! Their I said it, and I feel much better now! Alright ladies, it's 3:30am here in Utah and I best be getting some sleep, since I have to take DH to his brain doctor tomorrow! hehe

Alrighty be back later today!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-29-12 04:44 AM
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
we had thought someone took her and we are pretty sure they decided to return her when they found out she was having pups! My husband is so cute. he has been like a proud dad! he actually said the other night he never knew he could love puppies so much. He has told our daughter she could keep 2 and then the other night he said if we find out they are going to be a small breed of dog that we could keep 3! He's going to have a hard time parting with any of them. They are just too sweet! good thing we live on 70 acres so they have plenty of room to play!

Your hubby is so funny!! You are going to end with all of them!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-29-12 04:53 AM
In response to KimKV

Quay, I am so happy to hear your friend finally go away. It's hard for them to do that, those AH can really get into their heads.

My morning was going pretty good until I got a call from the Doc's office cancelling appointment my son had. My son went into the Marines, he had a knee issue, got a general discharge, could go back. Now wants to go Air Force, needs doc to look at knee and give opinion. When I told the lady of the importance and why. She told me she could not guarantee that the doc would give a waiver. OMG!! I said to her WOW, I know that, do you think I'm an idiot? And a few other things. she tried to apologize, but it was an epic fail!!

Ok, I have vented twice. Thanks for letting me rant.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

I could vent all day, but I will spare you. I might need Quay's gun for my ex husband. Quay, I am so glad your friend finally left her DH.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

Kim - I think air force is a better choice. I know my ex wishes he went in the air force. I hope he can get the okay from the doc

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to KimKV

Good Monday morning! Usually, this is my favorite day of the week, but I'm having a hard time feeling it.

The weather is yucky.

I magically gained four pounds in the past week (trust me, there's a nugget of awesome on that, but as a girl I'm annoyed).

Taking DS back to pediatrician for recurring issue (and I'm over that nonsense. Doc and I are going to have a chitty chat about further testing).

Just one week until my CT scan and I may force the nurses to break out the chemo tomorrow, regardless of my platelet count.

Ohm, Henny Penny Ohm....

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to MommaSaid

good luck with CT and chemo Anne. Make my petty problems seems not so important

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-29-12 06:31 AM
In response to jadebrit

Yea we told on son to go Air Force, that's what husband was, but they just don't listen. I even went as far as to tell him over my dead body, no that didn't work either. God has a way of making sure we take the path when we let him.

Anne, I don't know your circumstances, so I will just wish you good luck and hope for the best for you.

I really need to stop get on the computer and get my chores done so I can scrap!!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to jadebrit

No, NO NO, Jade.

Well, yes, thank you for the well wishes. I always love those.

No, your problems are NOT petty. Husbands -- ex and current alike -- should NEVER give so much grief. Whatever he did, it hurt you and that's not right. If they had smilies with shovels, I'd add those, too. Cuz, ya know, there's a ginormous pile of leaves in front of my house right now. Just sayin'....

And annoying doctor's office staff! Kim, I think you deserve a round of hugs, too! The ped's office staff loves to pre-diagnose my child when I call; get me in all sorts of alarm.

Quay, I'm also happy your friend is on her way to finding her footing again. Please give her a hug for me. Granted, I'm blessed with a good husband (not perfect, but good), but I've made the statement before that, if he ever were to lose his mind and lay a hand in anger, his first warning would be the loss of his... well... In the form of a euphemism, he wouldn't be making anyone a special blend of tea ever again.

Edited by MommaSaid on 10-29-12 06:37 AM. Reason for edit: I wanted to make the names pretty.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to MommaSaid

Meh, short version of my circumstances (since it's part of my daily life; I'll just put it out there) -- stage 4 cancer. I've been fighting it since mid April, 2011. Other than all the nitty gritty; that basically means it's about as much hassle as a mosquito in the room. It's annoying; I have my down days but it's nothing that I can't get past, most of the time. I talk; I worry sometimes but I'll be hornswaggled if I'm going to let it win.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to MommaSaid

what kind of cancer? And thank you for all the hugs. My ex husband still hasn't paid my child support this month and since he just got out of the army no insurance so i might getting billed for westin's speech which $101 per visit. Not sure where I am going to come up with money for that. And christmas is coming up then Westin's birthday right after that

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to jadebrit

Ooohh, see?! That's a very valid concern! What kind of medical coverage are you eligible for? None through work, I take it?

It's certainly not one of the "glamorous" cancers. Hehe, I hesitate to say, but that's my issue to get over. Colorectal. It spread to my liver and lungs before it was found (April 1, 2011) and confirmed a few days later. The good news -- surgery removed the main tumor last February. Radiation made sure any tiny start-ups would be eliminated. During my radiation/chemo combo (see? I said I'd talk about it!) what was in my liver receded so much that they couldn't find it via scan last July; totally awesome. However, four additional spots appeared on my lungs; totally not.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to MommaSaid

nope. i'm trying to get medicaid.
My mom's friend just found out a few months ago that she had the same cancer. It is not a "nice" cancer lol

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to jadebrit

No, it's not. I'll keep your mom's friend in my thoughts and prayers; that she's getting the treatment she needs and fairs well through the side effects.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to MommaSaid

Ok. Today I'm doing things that I was not supposed to be doing but I need to do this anyway.

I'm taking a break and getting caught up here.

Anne, I'm glad to hear that you are doing well with your Cancer Treatment. I'm sorry to hear that it is not working 100%.

Jade, Sorry to hear about not getting child support and all of that. Some men are just low lifes.

Quay, I'm glad your helping your friend out. She is lucky to have a friend like you and your husband. (hope the brain Dr. gives good news)

If I read any other big news and did not comment I'm sorry. I'm tired and thus so my brain is not working.

I would love to invite anyone that wants to join to the Ugly Paper Challenge. http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15819...

We are a fun group of women that take the ugliest papers in creation and make magic with them and turn them into beautiful layouts.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-29-12 08:25 AM

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for my friend. I will tell her and I know she will cry, but a good cry!!

I'll fill you all in---my DH had a stroke August 4th of this year. He has recovered quite nicely but they have to keeps tabs now to make sure all is well. We got him to the hospital within an hour which gave them the time to put this magic drug in him and it helped him come back to normal. He has changed a bit his personality is a bit different, and he forgets things easier. But over all he is "normal" hehe

Ok I am off to shower (icky mental picture) and then off we go. I will be back to yickety yack later! Be good ladies...

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-29-12 08:57 AM
In response to Quay

Anne, I am glad to hear you are keeping a positive attitude, I think that helps.

Yes, Jade, no bang bang!!! Not worth it.

Yeah I know, I said I was getting off here. But in my defense I was uploading a layout.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to jadebrit

Yay! Thank you for taking over Quay!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-29-12 02:05 PM
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
Yay! Thank you for taking over Quay!!!

So very glad to it... I hope your life slows down eventually. IN the mean time I will do my very very best here.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Megan Ann

Hi Everybody!! I am in this month 15 layouts and put me down for motivational I may change but I will let you know ...Hi to new ladies You will love it here

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Teresakay

So is it just going to be 3 prize categories?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-29-12 03:03 PM
In response to dkscrapper

• dkscrapper Said:

So is it just going to be 3 prize categories?

Yes, for now...I want things to be a little less confusing for new comers. Then as things go well, we can add to the list of things as a group. K?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-29-12 03:04 PM
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
Hi Everybody!! I am in this month 15 layouts and put me down for motivational I may change but I will let you know ...Hi to new ladies You will love it here

Hi Teresa...so glad you made it! I have your name and count on the 1st page now!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

thanks ladies. I will refrain from killing my ex husband for now

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jadebrit

Quay, put me down as paid! I'm not a great motivational player.

Anne, Cancer sucks and I so admire you for your strength through such a difficult time! You are so courageous! I will keep you in my prayers.

Jade, I can't even imagine supporting a family on your own. It is hard enough with 2 paychecks coming in and this time of year is even harder.

Here's to a better week for all! I'm just hoping the weekend gets here quick!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

I just want the week to be over

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to jadebrit

Hi everyone.

I'm here. I'm thinking I'll play. I'm also thinking that I'm not going to play HARD.

Put me down for FIVE layouts this month. I'm sacrificing quantity for quality this month and going to see how that works. ;-)

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-30-12 04:30 AM
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Pat, love your Goal! I got all wrapped up in the challenges and stuff last time. Think that may have been part of why I stopped. What I started doing to help me create, ended up making me hate.

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to KimKV

So I'm going to go wild and say put me down for 25, although with my hectic schedule lately I'll probably end up completing 2. But today, I'm feeling kinda brave.
Ladies, I am sending prayers to everyone dealing with something right now - whether it is medical or just life. I am thankful that the only real downer affecting me now is my mom is still without running water after Hurricane Sandy passed through Jamaica. She's recently been diagnosed diabetic, so I worry because she's not 20 anymore and Florida is not exactly across the road...

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

JCI! Got day 1 of chemo for the week -- good thing! A huge bonus: I'm not sick; tired but not sick. That seems to be for zee boy to tackle at this moment. And on that note, I'm being paged.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 12:21 PM
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
Quay, put me down as paid! I'm not a great motivational player.

Anne, Cancer sucks and I so admire you for your strength through such a difficult time! You are so courageous! I will keep you in my prayers.

Jade, I can't even imagine supporting a family on your own. It is hard enough with 2 paychecks coming in and this time of year is even harder.

Here's to a better week for all! I'm just hoping the weekend gets here quick!

Got ya !!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 12:22 PM
In response to GentlewoodFarms

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Hi everyone.

I'm here. I'm thinking I'll play. I'm also thinking that I'm not going to play HARD.

Put me down for FIVE layouts this month. I'm sacrificing quantity for quality this month and going to see how that works. ;-)

5 it is... motivational I presume???

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 12:23 PM

• traceyjean Said:
So I'm going to go wild and say put me down for 25, although with my hectic schedule lately I'll probably end up completing 2. But today, I'm feeling kinda brave.
Ladies, I am sending prayers to everyone dealing with something right now - whether it is medical or just life. I am thankful that the only real downer affecting me now is my mom is still without running water after Hurricane Sandy passed through Jamaica. She's recently been diagnosed diabetic, so I worry because she's not 20 anymore and Florida is not exactly across the road...

25 it is...are you paying or motivational?

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Quay

Hi ladies! Heading to Philly tomorrow for a week of vacation time with my bestest! I will also get to see my family and how they faired after Hurricane Sandy...I am from about 30 minutes outside of Atlantic City. They got hit pretty hard..but everyone is safe.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 12:26 PM
In response to Megan Ann

HI Megan... you be safe too! And have a great time!! You deserve it!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 12:34 PM
In response to Quay

Well Hellllllllo everyone, back from Yet another Doctors appointment for DH. Man I get sick of living in my car. *huge sigh*

Anyway...I see that some of our regulars haven't showed up. If some of you get time talk to Donna, Norma and some of the others. Let them know this is going to be a lot of fun this month!!!

SOooooooo onto some fun....If you were where hurricane Sandy was...what would be the first thing you would grab, other than your family!!!

1. I would grab pictures and scrapbooks. No way would I lose my memories!!
2. food and water. See I would have everything grab ready, and that way we could take those things in a flash!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-30-12 12:55 PM
In response to Quay

Well I was supposedly in her path, but she didn't quite make it this far inland. But if she had I would have grabbed my guns. (that is assuming my cats are considered family)

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics