Page 2 of 5 
Username Post: ALL NEW November Anything Goes Challenge! Sign Ups Start NOW!        (Topic#1581991)
MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
Quay, put me down as paid! I'm not a great motivational player.

Anne, Cancer sucks and I so admire you for your strength through such a difficult time! You are so courageous! I will keep you in my prayers.

Jade, I can't even imagine supporting a family on your own. It is hard enough with 2 paychecks coming in and this time of year is even harder.

Here's to a better week for all! I'm just hoping the weekend gets here quick!

Thank you, Julie! It does suck. Some days are better than others; but most of the time it's worth finding the silver lining; and hanging on for dear life.... No pun intended.

As for what would I take during evacuation...

1) My phone
2) bathroom wipes

I'll have to go back and check if there was a limit on the list.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 03:51 PM
In response to MommaSaid

hehe great answers my peeps...keep the answers coming guys!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

I would grab
1. food and water
2. my computer/external hard drive

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 04:28 PM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
I would grab
1. food and water
2. my computer/external hard drive

hehe Love it Jade!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

Kim - I feel the same thing about challenges. They are helpful, but sometimes they hinder you. Sometimes you have to go back to basics

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 04:32 PM
In response to Quay

So I am suppose to be cleaning...I have cleaned a little. I am in my scraproom, and all I have done is fold up my tea party dress pattern. whooptie-doo SO I thought well I can get on here and tell you guys about it, in hopes I get in the mood. hehe

My friend who is coming in 3 days from now would die if she saw this room. Annnnnnyway, I best be getting back to work at it.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

Cleaned is the no fun part about scrapbooking.
I actually did a little scrapbooking last night. Not much but it is better than what I have been doing which is absolutely nothing

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Quay

I would want to grab my scrapbooks but I think I would need a small uhaul as I have So many heavy albums! So I would probably grab:

1. my ipad. with my ipad I could facetime family and friends, check in with sb.com, take pics, find my way around with google maps, watch movies, read a book, etc.

2. material possessions can be replaced so I would make sure I had all my family and pets with me! couldn't go anywhere without my sweet daughter and great husband. Love them lots! As long as we are together I'm good!

And I'm so counting down the days to November 1! I'm ready for Thanksgiving break and thinking I need to take a mental health day soon for some much needed S and S! Who needs r and r I need scrapping and snacking! Ha!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

Quay I never gave you a LO goal, I am thinking 4

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

S and S lol

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 05:44 PM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
Quay I never gave you a LO goal, I am thinking 4

Thanks Jade... I'll put it on the front page!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 05:51 PM
In response to Quay

Julie I know what you mean about a U-haul for the albums. Man it hurt so bad to have all that stuff get wet and damaged.

I know my mom has very few pics, she grew up on a farm and their wasn't much time for picture taking she said. She was taking care of home when she was 13. Her Mother died and her Dad was a dairy farmer.

I am a hard worker, but, Julie knows all about farming!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

I lost most of my pics and scrapbooks when my ex husband tried to bring me my stuff :/

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 06:30 PM
In response to jadebrit

Ohhhh Jade * * I would so give you all these hugs if I was in LA. My heart just breaks thinking about your struggle. Please please please keep talking about it. We all will listen! I know I will. Talking always makes me feel better!

And if that don't work get to a Doctor and get some killer meds... Anti-depressants, mood stabilizer's, ADHD meds, and maybe some hormone pills. You know for that special time of the month...when everyone sucks and so does everything!!! Hang in there girlfriend! Keep talking to us! It helps!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-30-12 07:03 PM
In response to Quay

Ok people...I am off to another room to clean, my scraproom is done! Whew! I will be back tomorrow!!!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

I wish I could get some meds, but no insurance or money. I have been so depressed lately. More than just moody, or emotional and of course stressed out due to money. Not been a good couple of weeks. But my ex flipped the moving truck and it caught on fire when he was bringing me my stuff. It had pretty much everything I owned in it except some clothes for me and Westin and some of my scrapbook supplies (but not any of my albums except the one I was working on). That happened last Feb. So I have been trying to slowly re-buy everything. And I mean EVERYTHING!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-31-12 03:31 AM
In response to jadebrit

OMGosh Jade!! You are seriously due some REALLY good luck anytime now.

Spending the morning at the Animal Rescue League that I volunteer at, recruiting more volunteers!!

Have a great morning!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

you are right Kim. This past year has not been the best.

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
SOooooooo onto some fun....If you were where hurricane Sandy was...what would be the first thing you would grab, other than your family!!

1. my laptop, portable hard drive, table
2. my document bag containing all my important stuff - passport, birth & citizen certificates etc.
3. clean underwear...

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to traceyjean

Okay, I'm posting before reading lots of conversation. I just wanted to share a moment in my day. DS was home sick today; missed the class Halloween party. Obviously, not happy about that. The good part: His teacher just went way out of way to drive over and deliver a goodie bag from the party; so he wouldn't have missed everything that happened. I'm a sap, but kept my tears of gratitude for later. What's hitting me now is, dagnabit, I should have snapped a picture of her in costume at my front door to scrap the moment!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-31-12 12:56 PM
In response to MommaSaid

Oh Anne that is so sweet, excuse me while I get a tissue. You didn't get a picture!? OMgosh! What kind of scrapper are you?

I am so sad, we have 3 mastiffs at the shelter and people keep taking them, but they come back. Not getting along with the other dogs in the homes. One has gone 3 times. I wish someone with knowledge of mastiffs and the money to take care of them would come take all three of them. It's momma, daddy and baby.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-31-12 02:47 PM
In response to KimKV

ANNE- How sweet was that! I would of cried like a baby in front of the teacher! I must not be as calm and collected as you! That is wonderful all the same!

KIM- I was thinking about the question I put out yesterday, and I asked my DH what he would take, and guess what he said? Ready? His guns, ammo, re-loading equipment and then his pills! hehe

My DH takes a grundle of pills... he has...
1. Rheumatoid Arthritis
2. Congestive heart failure
3. Stroke
4. IGA nephropathy (kidney failure)
5. Depression
6. Heart burn
7. Bladder issue's

YIKES! And he is only 63. I am really surprised he is alive tell ya the truth. We had a couple of scares tho'

Anyway....Geeez

I am off to play Halloween at my DD house and hand out candy while they take the 3 kids. Yippeeee

So everyone have a very safe and Happy Halloween! I will be back later!!! Remember tomorrow is the 1st!! woooohooooooo

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-31-12 04:46 PM
In response to Quay

Smart man. Guns will protect you and help you get food. You just never know what the outcome might be!!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to MommaSaid

Anna - how nice of ds teachers

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

We are just getting back from trick or treating. It was a lot of fun. Westin got a lot of candy. This year was so much fun. He was so excited to be a power ranger. Last year he really didn't want to dress up and didn't get the treat or treating thing. But this year he got into it and it was so much fun!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jadebrit

Yeah can't wait till the first! This week has been exhausting and I'm ready for things to calm down a bit! Looking forward to seeing the challenges

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

I can't wait until the 1st either, but I hope all this stressing out about money doesn't get in the way. ugh I hate stressing about money.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-31-12 06:59 PM
In response to jadebrit

Hellllo gang! The first is right around the corner...I am going to put it up at 1 minute after midnight. SO if your excited you can stay up and see what is happening! lol

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-31-12 07:09 PM
In response to Quay

Look what we saw tonight!!!
headless horseman 2 By Quay
headless horseman 1 By Quay

Pretty cool eh?

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

that is really cool Quay!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-31-12 10:09 PM
In response to jadebrit

Ok Ladies the list's are up...and sorry about forgetting to make all the list's under each other. Their all still on the first page. So arrow down a few posts and everything is there. EVERYTHING!! lol

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-01-12 03:27 AM
In response to Quay

Cool pic Quay. We have no trick or treaters, NONE!!
But that's ok, we more than made up for not having any now years ago when we were in the military. We lived on what we called off base, base housing and this is no joke, practically the entire town came there for candy!! It was ridiculous!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to KimKV

Sign me up! I've been trying to decide on how many lo's I think I will actually make. I guess put me down for 10.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to jadebrit

You don't have me listed as paid and I paypaled you the money last week.

I thought I put a note on it but it says Darswinkles Delights in the name.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
~*~DAILY CHALLENGES~*~

BONUS POINTS: YOU MAY TAKE +10 pts for completing the daily challenge by 11:59 pm (PST) on the same day/date that it was posted for, to take the +10 bonus points.)

1. Use only orange on your LO.

How many points?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 05:25 AM
In response to dkscrapper

• dkscrapper Said:
Sign me up! I've been trying to decide on how many lo's I think I will actually make. I guess put me down for 10.

Are you paying?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 05:26 AM
In response to DaNel Hicks

• DaNel Hicks Said:
  • Quay Said:
~*~DAILY CHALLENGES~*~

BONUS POINTS: YOU MAY TAKE +10 pts for completing the daily challenge by 11:59 pm (PST) on the same day/date that it was posted for, to take the +10 bonus points.)

1. Use only orange on your LO.

How many points?

Ooops! 150 pts. I'll go mark the front page

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 05:27 AM
In response to DaNel Hicks

• DaNel Hicks Said:
You don't have me listed as paid and I paypaled you the money last week.

I thought I put a note on it but it says Darswinkles Delights in the name.

Ok...I'll go mark that! Thanks DaNel for helping me!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 05:31 AM

• dkscrapper Said:

Got ya down for 10! And have you talked to Norma lately?

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • dkscrapper Said:

Are you paying?

Yes, I just did. It will say from dkmcreations.

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • dkscrapper Said:

Yes, she is coming over today!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 06:47 AM

• dkscrapper Said:
  • Quay Said:
  • dkscrapper Said:

Are you paying?

Yes, I just did. It will say from dkmcreations.

ok thanks Donna!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Quay

QUESTION: 1. Use only orange on your LO. 150 pts

Does the whole thing have to be orange - everything on it - nothing but orange?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 08:28 AM

Everything but the photo!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Quay

nice challenge! I'm enjoying my time with my BFF! I hope you all had a great Halloween!!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Megan Ann

Megan, you have been busy lately! Glad you are getting some time off! Enjoy!

I have been feeling like I can barely keep my head above water with all the activities going on this past month and have declared monday a mental health day! I will be calling in sick and scrapping the day away! Now to just get through tomorrow! Ha ha!

off to check out the lists!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to MommaSaid

question: is the weekly to make 4 pages total or can we do one or the other.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 02:24 PM
In response to Megan Ann

Hangin' with a BFF is the best!!! I love my BFF!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 02:25 PM
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
question: is the weekly to make 4 pages total or can we do one or the other.

One or the other...I will go in and fix that!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 02:27 PM

• dkscrapper Said:
  • Quay Said:
  • dkscrapper Said:

Yes, she is coming over today!

She is??? cool...see if she would like to come check us out!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

so much going on here. I love it.
Megan - have fun with the BFF
Julie - can i join your mental health/scrapbook day?I could sure use a break myself.I am so glad I work a shirt shift tmw!
Quay - you seem busy here checking it! Thanks for keeping up.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 04:19 PM
In response to jadebrit

Jade- Thanks for the vote of confidence! I really want this challenge to work and grow big like it was back in the day! I know it will take some time but I am willing to do the work. And with everyone's help we will get to that point before we know it.

WoW!! It sounds like I'm running for office!! hehehe

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-01-12 05:17 PM
In response to Quay

I agree Jade, 8 pages and we haven't even started posting pages yet!!!

Quay, group is lookin' good so far! I like getting in at the start of something.

I can't believe how many layouts I have done in just the past couple of weeks since I decided to start again. Now to come up with something for orange!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to KimKV

I hate to brag but I have the best hubby ever! today was his day off and he washed all the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and had dinner ready when I got home! with daughter's help I just cleaned the bathrooms and folded and put away washed laundry and we are now ready for the weekend! When friday comes I plan on putting work out of my mind for once and enjoying some me time! Now that I have everything done I think I'll go play with some scrappy supplies. gonna try to make it a habit to craft a little each night like I did with the 30 day sketch challenge.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 05:47 PM
In response to KimKV

Ahhhhhhh Thanks Kim...

Orange, Orange, Orange...hmmmmm I know...scrap an orange then use orange paper...teehee I know I am a dork!! But it'd fun...

Well one of many BFF's is flying in tomorrow from Colorado. I think I already mentioned her situation. I can hardly wait to play with her!!! I know after we do all the huggin' and cryin' she is going to want to learn how to scrap, she said! Well heck all mighty I will teach her no problem!!

I have cleaned and cleaned so now all I have to do is wash toilets, I have 3 men in this house besides me. And well I think we all know what a toilet can look like after a man has used it. I have to clean my bathrooms twice a week. Only becuz' I am so anal about a clean bathroom. And it keeps things caught up from the man cooties!! hehehe

Alright now that I have totally grossed all of you out! I'll shut up! at least for a few minutes! lol

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 05:49 PM
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
I hate to brag but I have the best hubby ever! today was his day off and he washed all the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and had dinner ready when I got home! with daughter's help I just cleaned the bathrooms and folded and put away washed laundry and we are now ready for the weekend! When friday comes I plan on putting work out of my mind for once and enjoying some me time! Now that I have everything done I think I'll go play with some scrappy supplies. gonna try to make it a habit to craft a little each night like I did with the 30 day sketch challenge.

right on Julie... you of all people need some me time! Rock ON girlfriend!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

that is awesome julie. I could sure use a man, or any person help me with laundry and other things around the house. Since I only work a few hours tmw I want to take that time to get some things done around the house and maybe a little scrapbooking. But tmw night I am going to get a few drinks with some friends from work. Then Sat I have to work 7-3, then watch the biggest football game at my friends house LSU vs. Alabama!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-01-12 07:52 PM
In response to jadebrit

Sounds like something you need Jade... some fun!! I hope it makes you feel better!! Have fun!!

ok my peeps!! I have already put tomorrows daily up on the first page. Becuz' it is a time consuming one...So feel free to take a look and think about it tonight!!!

I am off to bed, but I will be checking in off and on tomorrow, so if you have any questions I will be here to answer them!

Good-night ladies!!!!!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Quay

Take +300 bonus points if you pay by NOVEMBER 1st,
1 comment 2
update sig 5
Total = 307

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Pat, love your Goal! I got all wrapped up in the challenges and stuff last time. Think that may have been part of why I stopped. What I started doing to help me create, ended up making me hate.

Yep. Me too. I'm VERY competitive and so goal focused that I just got wrapped up in the whole points and numbers thing. The first month I played this thing, I finished something like 53 layouts that month. It was insane. I had NO life.

I learned my lesson, took some serious time OFF, and now I play only motivational because for me to do anything else just isn't healthy for ME.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
SOooooooo onto some fun....If you were where hurricane Sandy was...what would be the first thing you would grab, other than your family!!!

1. I would grab pictures and scrapbooks. No way would I lose my memories!!
2. food and water. See I would have everything grab ready, and that way we could take those things in a flash!!!

I'd have the truck packed three days before she arrived so I wouldn't have to do any last minute grabs. I'm kind of OCD about evacuation plans since I live in the land of the wildfires and tornadoes.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-02-12 04:07 AM
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Hi Pat, I know what you mean about getting competitive, one time I did over 100 LO's in a month. It was nice to get so many pictures done but, the points...oh the points! hehe So now that I am hosting this challenge I would rather focus on getting more people and making this exciting for everyone!

I love hosting this challenge!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-02-12 04:09 AM
In response to GentlewoodFarms

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
  • Quay Said:
SOooooooo onto some fun....If you were where hurricane Sandy was...what would be the first thing you would grab, other than your family!!!

1. I would grab pictures and scrapbooks. No way would I lose my memories!!
2. food and water. See I would have everything grab ready, and that way we could take those things in a flash!!!

I'd have the truck packed three days before she arrived so I wouldn't have to do any last minute grabs. I'm kind of OCD about evacuation plans since I live in the land of the wildfires and tornadoes.

Good answer!!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

morning all. let me go check out todays challenge

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

question - what kind of holiday craft? can you give me some examples?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-02-12 07:13 AM
In response to jadebrit

How about some Christmas gift tags. You can find a lot on Pinterest.

Or a banner that says Merry Christmas,
And then maybe a small paper bag Christmas Album,

Does this help Jade?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-02-12 07:27 AM
In response to Quay

here are some pics...I hope this helps out!

turkey By Quay
banner By Quay
christmas tags By Quay
flower2 By Quay

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Quay

jci! I hope the challenge blows up too! Thank you for taking over Quay!!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Megan Ann

Merry Christmas Card
Merry Christmas By Dkscrapper
14 letters 70
1 flower 5
6 pp/cs 120
4 inks 80
2 stickles 40
1 glimmer mist 20
5 diecuts 100
1 embossed 20
card 20
own design 25
total 500

Tree Christmas Card
Tree Christmas Card By Dkscrapper
2 cs/pp 40
1 ribbon 20
1 ink 1 stickles 40
1 die cut 20
1 embossed 20
card 20
own design 25
total 185

Merry Christmas Card
14 letters 70
5 cs/pp 100
1 stickles 2 inks 60
3 die cuts 60
card 20
own design 25
1 animal 10
total 345

Merry Christmas
14 letters 70
6 rhinestones 30
4 cs/pp 80
1 ribbon 20
1 ink 20
2 die cuts 40
1 embossed 20
card 20
own design 25
total 325

update sig5
Total All = 1667

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

JCI -- the few days post-chemo usually have me feeling so very yucky. This round was no exception. I just woke from the gift of nap (my mom is watching my son for a little bit) and wonder why I bothered at all.

Anyway, I need to stop whining and go check out the first page.

Quay, something tells me I'm motivational this month. I think a "practice run" would be best.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-02-12 09:54 AM
In response to MommaSaid

Hmmm, I don't usually do other stuff, but maybe I can come up with something. Still trying to figure out something orange. Got plenty of paper for some reason????

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

thanks Quay. Thinking maybe a banner for my fireplace. That will be a nice start since i have zero Christmas decorations

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-02-12 02:09 PM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
thanks Quay. Thinking maybe a banner for my fireplace. That will be a nice start since i have zero Christmas decorations

Good idea Jade... That boo banner was so easy to make! Can't wait to see what you do!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-02-12 02:10 PM
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
JCI -- the few days post-chemo usually have me feeling so very yucky. This round was no exception. I just woke from the gift of nap (my mom is watching my son for a little bit) and wonder why I bothered at all.

Quay, something tells me I'm motivational this month. I think a "practice run" would be best.

Anne I have you down as motivational on the front page. Your good to go!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-02-12 02:11 PM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Hmmm, I don't usually do other stuff, but maybe I can come up with something. Still trying to figure out something orange. Got plenty of paper for some reason????

Do something easy...doesn't have to be spectacular just fun! Maybe a Christmas tag for a LO.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-02-12 02:12 PM
In response to Quay

Hey everybody... My friend is here! I am so excited!!! We are going to have a blast I just know it!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to MommaSaid

Here's my holiday craft. I made a snowman treat bag. Bag to be filled with kisses!

Snowman Treat Topper By Senora_x
+ 5 flower
+ 80 cs/pp
+ 20 stickles
+ 60 diecut shapes
+ 20 card
+250 holiday craft daily
+ 10 done same day

Hello By Senora_x
+ 30 letters/embellies
+ 80 cs/pp
+ 20 ribbon
+ 80 ink
+ 20 embossed image
+ 20 card

100% Awesome By Senora_x
+ 55 letters
+ 10 buttons
+220 cs/pp
+ 20 ink
+ 60 handcut embellies (circle, banners)
+ 20 12x12 layout
+ 20 journaling strips
+ 10 per pic
+ 10 per person
+ 20 embellies overlapping pic
+ 20 words of journaling
+ 5 update siggy
+300 paid

pages: 1
total: 1465

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to jadebrit

hi ladies. id like to play for motivational with 10 LO please

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to YourScrapAttack

Love the treat topper and that LO Julie!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Megan Ann

Thanks Megan!

This is the first weekend in almost a month that I have no plans! Rick is working so Gabi and I are staying home in our pajamas and scrapping the day away! So excited! Haven't had a day like this in way too long! So I'll be checking in here and attempting as many challenges as possible!

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to jadebrit

I'd like to play again. Let me go for 15 layouts. And I'll send the money through Pp shortly.

I had been running out of pictures and now I have plenty more.

Can't wait to start.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

Oops! Yeah, I see that now; thanks! I'm going to try to make a few gift tags today. Since I lack confidence, I won't even pretend that they will turn out fabulous. I'm just going to enjoy it as a learning opportunity.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 07:47 AM
In response to YourScrapAttack

• YourScrapAttack Said:
hi ladies. id like to play for motivational with 10 LO please

Got'cha down on the front Rhonda!! I think you'll like playing with the new rules! So glad to have you here!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 07:53 AM
In response to AshleyLadd

• AshleyLadd Said:
I'd like to play again. Let me go for 15 layouts. And I'll send the money through Pp shortly.

I had been running out of pictures and now I have plenty more.

Can't wait to start.

YaY! Elaine is back!! I have you all listed on the front...so your good to go!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 07:56 AM
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
  • Quay Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

Oops! Yeah, I see that now; thanks! I'm going to try to make a few gift tags today. Since I lack confidence, I won't even pretend that they will turn out fabulous. I'm just going to enjoy it as a learning opportunity.

learning opportunities are a good thing too! Can't wait to see what you have done!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 07:57 AM
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
Here's my holiday craft. I made a snowman treat bag. Bag to be filled with kisses!

Snowman Treat Topper By Senora_x
+ 5 flower
+ 80 cs/pp
+ 20 stickles
+ 60 diecut shapes
+ 20 card
+250 holiday craft daily
+ 10 done same day

Hello By Senora_x
+ 30 letters/embellies
+ 80 cs/pp
+ 20 ribbon
+ 80 ink
+ 20 embossed image
+ 20 card

100% Awesome By Senora_x
+ 55 letters
+ 10 buttons
+220 cs/pp
+ 20 ink
+ 60 handcut embellies (circle, banners)
+ 20 12x12 layout
+ 20 journaling strips
+ 10 per pic
+ 10 per person
+ 20 embellies overlapping pic
+ 20 words of journaling
+ 5 update siggy
+300 paid

pages: 1
total: 1465

I LOVE that LO!! And your treat bag is adorable!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 08:01 AM
In response to Quay

Goooood morning everyone! We have some more ladies joining us and ya'll better be nice to each other while I'm away from the computer!! hehehe j/k

I am going to my mom's this morning to give her a perm then a brief shopping trip to the office supply with my daughter then we (my friend and I0 will be back and we are going to begin her first scrapping lesson! YaY!! So I will be back to check in on the challenge, then be here all the rest of the day!!!

Keep up the good work everyone!

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to Quay

I think I'd like to try this again but the last couple times I joined I flaked so I'm going to play motivational and set my goal at 5 LOs. Good to see you ladies again.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to laurak1

Did a semi-LO for a 2013 Calendar swap!

February-2013 Calendar Swap By Megan Ann

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Megan Ann

Me and Chatty Cathy By Dkscrapper
16 letters 80
20 rhinestones 100
7 cs/pps 140
2 ribbons 40
1 ink 20
1 handcut 20 (title banner)
22 die cuts 440
1 embossed pattern 20
12x12 20
doodling 20
another challenge 20 pagemaps etc
2 pics 20
2 people 20
2 pics w/me 40
overlapping 20
journal strip 20
41 journal words 82
handwritten 20
total 1142
update sig 5
Total All = 2814

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit

jci about to go to a friends house for BBQ and watch the big game! I see some scrapping has begun in here!! I can't wait to get started tmw

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 06:35 PM
In response to laurak1

• laurak1 Said:
I think I'd like to try this again but the last couple times I joined I flaked so I'm going to play motivational and set my goal at 5 LOs. Good to see you ladies again.

Hi Laura... glad your back...and all flakers must play again and again til' they get it right! lol
I have you on the front!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 06:36 PM
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:

Megan, this is beautiful!!! I love the color combo!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 06:40 PM
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:

Hey girl...are you paying or motivational this month?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 06:41 PM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
jci about to go to a friends house for BBQ and watch the big game! I see some scrapping has begun in here!! I can't wait to get started tmw

Have fun Jade!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jadebrit

was a busy bee today! sorry in advance for blowing up the thread! Was able to whip up 2 cards for card challenge, 1 layout for pagemaps challenge, 2 pages for scraplift person before you challenge, 2 pager for 2 page sketch challenge! More scrapping time tomorrow too!

Sledding By Senora_x
+ 50 letters/embellies
+ 60 cs/pp
+ 20 dimensional paint
+ 20 12x12 layout
+ 20 journaling strips
+ 20 for weekly old pagemaps challenge
+ 30 per pic
+ 30 per person
+ 60 per pic 3x3
+ 20 page 3 pics
+ 20 embellies overlapping pics
+ 34 journaling words

Red Bird By Senora_x
+ 85 embelleis
+ 20 jewels
+ 20 flowers
+ 60 cs
+ 20 ribbon
+ 20 diecut shape
+ 20 card

Just Breathe By Senora_x
+ 65 letters in title
+160 cs/pp
+ 20 card
+ 20 chipboard

Visit to School By Senora_x
+ 80 letters/embellies
+160 cs/pp each page
+ 40 two 12x12
+ 20 journaling block
+ 40 both pages for 2 page sketch challenge
+ 60 per pic
+700 per person
+ 20 per pic of me
+ 40 per pics w/o people
+ 20 page 3+ pics
+ 20 embellies overlapping pics
+ 92 for 148 words of journaling

Fly By Senora_x
+ 10 embellies
+ 5 update siggy
+140 cs/pp each page
+ 20 glimmer mist
+ 40 two 12x12
+ 20 journal block
+ 20 memorabilia
+ 40 both pages for scraplift person before you
+ 60 per pic
+ 30 per person
+100 per pics without people
+ 40 per pages with 3 pics
+296 journaling
+ 8 comments november 2
+ 16 comments november 1

pages: 6
total: 4496

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 08:09 PM
In response to senora_x

Man, Woman...you are hot this week! I am very impressed!!! Keep em' coming!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-03-12 08:18 PM
In response to Quay

Ok.. so we didn't get back in time to start Venita's first scrap lesson! Waaaa

Between the perm and the shopping it took way to long. Oh ya and the eating...hehe Soooooooooo we are going to stay home all day tomorrow and begin our scrapping then.

Now I am heading off to bed and will be back in the morning with my sleepy do' and my howdy do's!!! Nighty Night!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

morning ladies. We lost the game last night, but we played a very good game! Geaux Tigers. Anyways I got cinnamon rolls in the oven now and the only thing I have planned today is going to the movies with my lil bro and Westin to see Wreck it Ralph and maybe clean the bathrooms. So I have some time to scrap today! I hope I can finish my 2 pagers I have been staring at the past few days. I just dont know what else to do to it.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-04-12 08:04 AM
In response to jadebrit

Hey their Jade-- So sorry your Tigers lost. But, so glad to hear you are doing something fun today, especially cleaning the bathrooms...hehe j/k What I meant to say was--happy to hear about your 2 pager, even tho' your having a hard time figuring out what to do with it now. Maybe scan them as is, and we (everyone here) could give you our suggestions?!? Just a thought.

So I am the first person at my house that is awake. And I am getting ready to get dressed, then put away my jewelery we were looking at last night. I have a a ton of AVON jewelery I have bought over a course of 2 years. (I love jewelery) Anyway...then I will be getting ready for Venita and I to start scrapping! After she has her coffee of course!! hehe Then, make some dinner, clean up dinner and then back to scrapping. YaY!!! An all day scrap marathon!! Sooooooooo their is my day---->

What are the rest of you planning for today?

Page 2 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics