Page 4 of 5 
Username Post: ALL NEW November Anything Goes Challenge! Sign Ups Start NOW!        (Topic#1581991)
jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • jadebrit Said:
Kim - you are making me want to scrap!! Maybe I will get to tonight

Need some help Jade??? I will be there in 2 minutes!!! hehehe

thanks Quay I wish you could be here in 2 mins lol I would love someone to scrap with

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Thanks Quay, I will use your additions for future reference.

Did I tell you guys I broke down yesterday and ordered the Silhouette Cameo!? It should be here no later than Wednesday, make have to refine from scrapping until then.

I bought mine last year about this time when it came out. It was a Christmas gift from myself

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to dkscrapper

• dkscrapper Said:
OK Ladies here is the question of the day--->

"what would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?"

I would tell my mil off again and again and again and then do it all over again!

hahahahahahahahaha good one. I still have trouble with mine and me and my ex are not together anymore.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

I would prob do everything differently. I don't know why I care so much what other people think but I do and I HATE it!

Mrs. Coder
Idol
Mrs. Coder
In response to jadebrit

My LO goal will be 5

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Mrs. Coder

More cards!

Jingle All the Way By Njr007
75 15 title letters
60 3 papers
40-2 embossing folders
20 black ink
20 stickles
60 3 diecuts-santa, trees, label
20 card
25 my own design

320 for Jingle all the Way card

Merry Christmas By Njr007
70 14 title letters
20 2 papers
40 2 diecut-oval, Santa and raindeer
20 black ink
20 embossing
20 card
25 my own design

215 for Merry Christmas Card (Santa and deer)

Merry By Njr007
25 5 title letters
5 sticker
120 6 papers
20 ribbon
80 stickles, red, green, brown ink
60 3 diecuts-tree, bird, holly
20 Card
25 my own design

335 for Merry Card

Merry Christmas By Njr007

70 14 title letters
5 sticker
80 4 papers
20 ribbon
20 dazzling diamonds glimmermist
20 1 diecut-snowflake
20 card
25 my own design

260 for Merry Christmas Card

Season's Greetings By Njr007

80 16 title letters
10 2 embellies-button, star
5 1 sticker (bottom of label)
5 metal item
120 6 papers
20 jute
20 glimmermist
40 stickles red and gold
60 red, green, black ink
40 embossing x2
100 5 diecuts-holly, flower, sled, leaves, label
20 card

520 for Season’s Greeting card

Dec 25th By Njr007

60 12 Title letters
5 1 sticker
50 10 pearls and gem
20 ribbon
100 5 papers
20 embossing
20 brown ink
40 2 diecuts –tree and ornament
20 card

325 for December 25th card

5 Update signature

Current total ***6090***

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to njr007

JCI! So ready for friday! Doesn't look like I'm going to get a chance to scrap again til Thanksgiving! Busy weekend! Have to travel 2 hours each way on Saturday to attend a baby shower!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

great cards Norma!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-08-12 08:07 PM

• Mrs. Coder Said:
My LO goal will be 5

Welcome April!!! You are on the front page now!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-08-12 08:15 PM
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
JCI! So ready for friday! Doesn't look like I'm going to get a chance to scrap again til Thanksgiving! Busy weekend! Have to travel 2 hours each way on Saturday to attend a baby shower!

awwwwwwwwww rats huh? Well we will be missing you Julie while your gone!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-08-12 08:17 PM

• Mrs. Coder Said:
My LO goal will be 5

Hey everyone...say Hi to April...some of us old dogs here should remember you! I know I do ...now! hehehe *wink*

Are you going to be paid or motivational?

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-08-12 08:19 PM
In response to Quay

OK ladies I am off to bed...I need to get up early so I can pack for scrap weekend! (I like to brag about it) *evil grin* hehehe I'll be back to bug you all tomorrow! So lets play nice while I'm gone! lol

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

• dkscrapper Said:
OK Ladies here is the question of the day--->

"what would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?"

I would tell my mil off again and again and again and then do it all over again!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • Mrs. Coder Said:
My LO goal will be 5

Hey everyone...say Hi to April...some of us old dogs here should remember you! I know I do ...now! hehehe *wink*

I remember! Hi, April!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to MommaSaid

JCI -- Multiple reasons are converging to make me feel yucky. Pootie heads!

What would I do differently, free of judgement?

LOL! I'd wear skinny jeans. Trust me, these thighs would NOT make friends with skinny jeans.

I'd pack up my little family and hang in Barbados for a month.

I'd relax about how deeply to clean my bathroom before my cousin, the doctor, arrives in three weeks. It's going to reek of Clorox and PineSol if I don't calm down, soon.

I'd talk more about all my Christmas plans. Apparently, this is currently illegal; to bring up the C word before Thanksgiving.

Edited by MommaSaid on 11-09-12 10:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to MommaSaid

Nice responses Anne!

Hi Karen!!! Adorable grandbaby!!!

Hi April! I hope you are doing well!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-09-12 11:37 AM
In response to Megan Ann

Ohhh even tho' it is illegal to say the C word, I for one love Christmas before the actual date. And since it is snowing here in Lehi Utah, I will serenade you all with my fave C word song!!! *cough cough*

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

(bows over and over all the while, catching roses from the audience here) hehe

Ok back to what I was going to say...ummm what was I going to say? Ohhhh ya!!

GOOOOOD MOOOOORNING everyone!!! And how is your weekend going?? Just in case ya'll forgot I will be SCRAPPIN" all weekend with my BFF... I know I am shameless... hehehe

I hope your day is going as well as can be, and then some!! SO Until tonight, I will be gone driving to my bff's house and then I will be back on here and check out the hub bub! SO keep the hub and the bub a comin' ladies and I will be back later!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-09-12 12:41 PM
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:

LOL! I'd wear skinny jeans. Trust me, these thighs would NOT make friends with skinny jeans.

I'd relax about how deeply to clean my bathroom before my cousin, the doctor, arrives in three weeks. It's going to reek of Clorox and PineSol if I don't calm down, soon.

I'd talk more about all my Christmas plans. Apparently, this is currently illegal; to bring up the C word before Thanksgiving.

I think it's illegal to bring up the C word at anytime in public! Though I make a point of saying Merry Christmas when ever someone says happy holidays. Most people smile and/or say Merry Christmas back after that. But don't get me started on the rest of what I think!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-09-12 12:45 PM
In response to KimKV

To answer the question of the day.

I've been thinking about the question and I can't really think of anything, I'm pretty cut and dry when it comes to saying and doing what's on my mind.

You know the saying. Those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

good quote Kim!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-10-12 07:36 AM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

I think it's illegal to bring up the C word at anytime in public! Though I make a point of saying Merry Christmas when ever someone says happy holidays. Most people smile and/or say Merry Christmas back after that. But don't get me started on the rest of what I think!!!

I feel the same way you do about the C word. It's Merry Christmas to me, so I fure Sue me!! hehehe

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-10-12 07:49 AM
In response to jadebrit

Great Quote Kim! I love it. What a great motto to have.

So we got here later last night around 7:00 pm and then another High School Friend was here. So we had our own little reunion!! We had a good chuckle about us being young and dumb. And we had a lot of fun at making fun of each other and the fears we had in High School. hehehe

So today we will be scrapping til the cows come home! Yep, we have cows here in Utah!! hehehe And they hate the snow but they put up with it. Like they have a choice! hahaha

And then a chicken salad dinner and then some pumpkin cake with a cinnamon buttercream frosting on top. mmmmmmmm it's about a 1000 calories a bite, but who's counting! (cheesy grin)

And then, yep another and then we will head to bed. Venita and I are sharing a bed, and we feel like were in High School all over again! hehe We giggled and laughed while we went thru' the yearbooks and talked about everyone in there. Who we liked and who we were afraid of. And what boys we had crushes on. What a great time we had last night. Then we rolled over and started snoring. haha

Ok so now I can see your bored reading this! (maybe) hehe here's the question I am asking today---->

"What did you do last night and what are you going to do today?" And if you answer this question you can have an extra 400 pts today only!!

All right ladies now get to making LO's!!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Quay

I need everyone's opinion. I am making Christmas cards for the first time last year I used a kit but this year no kit. I made one last night. Please give me your opinions if it's good enough to give as a Christmas card.Thanks !!!

Christmas Card By Teresakay

Christmas card unfolded By Teresakay

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-10-12 09:38 AM
In response to Teresakay

OMG!!!! A Big Fat YES!!! I would be so impressed with a card like this!! You go girl!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Quay

Yes, Teresakay. That card is fantastic!

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to jadebrit

Jci. Worked on cards this morning. Will post points later.

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to AshleyLadd

What an awesome card. Gorgeous.

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd

Quay's question answered: last night we took my father in law out to eat then grocery shopping. Today we're going to look at houses after i get done hsving lynch with friends. This morning i worked on Christmas cards.

400 points for 2760 total.

Edited by AshleyLadd on 11-10-12 09:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper

"What did you do last night and what are you going to do today?" And if you answer this question you can have an extra 400 pts today only!!

Last night: I spent to much money on something that we didn't need or want and spent hours trying to undo and fix it. Kicked myself A LOT!. Swore at myself and kick myself somemore. But I think I fixed it. I hope I did anyway!

Today: I have already cleaned the kitchen and living room. Need to clean the bathroom. We are going to finish getting the wood to make the deck and probably work on it some. Since it is suppose to be bad weather tomorrow I am going to bring in the rest of my sensitive plants. Don't know where I'm going to put them. I'm having a chicken sandwich for lunch and dh is going to have lunch with a friend. I'm going to make chili dogs for dinner and then settle down for a little TV. In between I will probably play some games on the computer or finish up some layouts I have started. - Not to exciting but what can I say - I'm old and boring!
400 points
Total All = 4130

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

Thanks Ladies ..I thought maybe it was to plain.

Last night we went to eat at O Charleys I got baby back ribs yummy. Then made Christmas cards.

This morning I cleaned my daughter and her boyfriend got a new bed and they delivered it today.
Now I am making Christmas cards and listening to Christmas Music

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-10-12 02:30 PM
In response to Teresakay

Howdy Everyone!! I see you lot of you have answered the question of the day!! I love that, becuz' then we all can get to know each other better! Sister bonding if you will!!

Well Us 3 here are off to Joann's fabric for some scrap shopping. To bad I'm poor this week. Bla!!!

Alright I will be back to tell you what I saw at Joann's I know you allcan hardly wait! hehehehe

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

yesterday I went to my new job to do paperwork to start work on Monday. I got a badge with my pic on it and everything. I cannot wait to start on Monday. Then I had to work at Sonic 11-2. Then I had a lunch date with Gabe. Then I went to Target and found a cute purse for only $10! Then picked up Westin and did laundry and watched transformers with Westin. Today I had to work 11-4 and I am going to put away laundry and watch the LSU at 6:00! That is about it

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-10-12 04:07 PM
In response to jadebrit

Jade so so excited for you and the new job! Can't wait to hear how Monday goes.

So I can't remember if I posted on here or not, but I ordered that Silhouette Cameo Wednesday. I wasn't expected to get until next Wednesday, IT CAME TODAY!!!! I am so stoked!!! Played with it a little, will do more tomorrow.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

how exciting Kim!!! I need to use mine more!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-10-12 07:00 PM
In response to jadebrit

I am so jealous of you KIM... hehehe

And I am so excited to hear about your new Job Jade!!

Well I am going to head back downstairs to finish some sewing on one of my LO's... I will return to put up tomorrows Daily!!!

Mrs. Coder
Idol
Mrs. Coder
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • Mrs. Coder Said:
My LO goal will be 5

Quay, you had the sign up date as the 7th so I don't think going paid would be fair. SO I am gonna be motivational. Once I get back in the habit of coming in here, I will do paid again.
Hi all. Love all the cards you all are doing. I gotta do something here...anything!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to jadebrit

Hello everyone! I have made it to Puerto Rico safely although after being here for a couple of weeks got a visit from Hurricane Isaac. Crazy fun!! Fortunately hurricane season is over here this month so I've been told the temp will lower to about 80-85.

I have been working hard to get all 13,000 lbs of my household goods unpacked and put somewhere. Our home here is much smaller than the one we had back in Washington. I've passed along a lot of stuff!

I can't wait until next month when I'll be able to join this challenge again and get some work done. We've taken up snorkeling and I have a ton of beach and snorkeling pictures to add to my albums!

Take care and have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to kdsmommy

Puerto Rico sounds nice! I wish I was on the beach!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jadebrit

Hi Kdsmommy! How exciting! What part of Puerto Rico are you living in? Would you know of any apartments for rent in Old San Juan for a month this summer? my family and I went 2 summers ago and have decided to stay a month or more this coming summer! I have been looking on VRBO.com but haven't had much luck. The one owner was not very helpful and said he wouldn't take reservations until March for June. We would like to plan a little further in advance so we can make plans.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-11-12 07:09 PM
In response to senora_x

Hellllllllllloooo Everyone...

I am home from my scrap weekend...
I hate coming home... BUT, The next weekend were suppose to scrap is being postponed... Why you ask? Well it is our annual Gingerbread House Party!! And that is going to be a blast!!!! I can hardly stand it!
So, I am ready for the Holidays like no other!!!

Annnyway!! I have posted tomorrow's daily and the weekly. I am beat! I will be back in the morning Ladies!! Goood night!!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Quay

Was out of town 5 out of 7 days last week, I have got to get busy working and finishing up layouts---hope to make a big dent this week

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:

...and then some pumpkin cake with a cinnamon buttercream frosting on top. mmmmmmmm it's about a 1000 calories a bite, but who's counting! (cheesy grin)

Marry me? (pumpkin cake)

Last night, I started to fall asleep around 6 PM, while DS whatched YouTube vids of adorable kittens. He's still young enough that it's cute to watch him learn, then mimic animal antics.

Saturday night was date night -- DS stayed with in-laws and loved every minute of it. DH and I munched on Taco Bell and candy; watched Big Trouble in Little China (he couldn't believe I'd never seen it before); Columbo on Netflix and I crashed before 8 PM.

Today, I shall jump in the shower; get ready for an oncology appointment (the results of my scan) and help my mom deal with a carpet cleaner.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-12-12 05:39 AM
In response to MommaSaid

Watched a movie (Hugo)and ate WAY too many potato chips?

Today, Laundry, vacuum and then whatever I want!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to KimKV

I think I'm a day late for the points, but I will answer the question anyway!

Last night I worked! WOO HOO! I finished an hour early so I actually was home and in bed by 1:30 am instead of just leaving work at 1:30 am which is the time I was supposed to finish! I got a few projects done at work and got to work with some of our new casino ambassadors. It was a good night.

Today I woke up about an hour ago and ate breakfast and then jumped on here to catch up! I AM OFF TODAY!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! I am soooooooooooo excited for my days off! Even though I was just on vacation, it is different when you just have a day to sit around the house and do whatever you want! I am thinking of going to Olive Garden for lunch as I have a coupon for 20% off lunch there. I also have to take Aslan to the vet at 2:00 pm...He has been itching like crazy, poor little guy. So I am hoping that I can work with the vet to figure out how to help him get some relief!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Megan Ann

Megan, I so know what you mean about sitting around the house doing nothing! If I don't have at least 1 day a week to just hang out I start to feel stressed out! Our weekends and weeks are just getting busier and busier!

meanwhile, tonight I'm stalking the UPS man! My new iPhone 5 says it is out for delivery today but it is almost 6:00 p.m. and it still isn't here yet! Starting to worry and really anxious for it to get here so I can play!

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to jadebrit

Christmas By AshleyLadd

Christmas card By AshleyLadd

Child's birthday card By AshleyLadd

260 for 13 papers
20 for dry embossing
100 for 5 ribbons
15 for 3 stamps
35 for 7 embellies

Total - 430

Grand total = 2790

Edited by AshleyLadd on 11-12-12 05:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit

My first day was amazing! I had the best first day ever!! I get to work with my friends mom and she is awesome. I just love her. And she said the doc said that I will do just fine there. I was so happy to hear that!! I cannot wait until tmw!

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Quay

Thank you everyone about my beautiful granddaughter!

I am trying to stay caught up on the thread reading and stuff.

I finally managed to do a few pages!!! Cannot believe it. The first in over a year! BBL

Great work all!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-12-12 06:39 PM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
My first day was amazing! I had the best first day ever!! I get to work with my friends mom and she is awesome. I just love her. And she said the doc said that I will do just fine there. I was so happy to hear that!! I cannot wait until tmw!

Yay!!!! I am so glad you have this new job!! You so deserve it.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

thanks Quay!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-12-12 07:10 PM
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • jadebrit Said:

Yay!!!! I am so glad you have this new job!! You so deserve it.

I agree with Quay! You totally deserve it and I'm so glad you get to work with some one you sort of know already.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-12-12 07:16 PM
In response to KimKV

Here are two of the three photos for this weeks challenge

Favorite scrap tool 75 Points

Favorite Tool By KimKV

Old Product 75 points
Old Product By KimKV

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

Kim - do you love your new silhouette cameo?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-12-12 07:24 PM
In response to jadebrit

Yes I do! But I watched to many videos yesterday and couldn't remember a darn thing today!!

I played with it and cut a 12x12 background design, looks like I bought it.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

I love how you can print 12x12

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to jadebrit

Hello! I'm working on catching up and cleaning today. This might be a week in which I actually scrap something -- pretty cool -- but first, I've got to make sure I put a dent in the re-organizing for company in December. Why is it that the bathtub just will not clean itself?!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to MommaSaid

You would think someone would invent a self cleaning bathtub!

I just can't seem to get any scrapping done for playing games. I need to work on a cookbook of my son's favorite foods that he ask for 6 years ago. I've got to get that thing made. Gave up on doing a scrapbook kind of one. Found a really cute one at Cracker Barrel and all I have to do is fill out the recipe cards but I just can't seem to get around to do it.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:12 AM

Gooooood Morning Everyone!!! I just woke up!! hehe This is the best part about being old, I can sleep in and nap anytime I want...

SO I see everyone has the scrapping blues here. How about some extra points? Along with the daily if you put something blue on your LO
you can add 2000 points with the daily points TODAY ONLY!!!!

SO yesterday I put up my Christmas tree, yep I surely did! lol I couldn't help myself! I still have ornaments to put on it but it is up and lights a glowing!!

Today I am going to do some baking, and maybe some bathroom cleaning, bla! And of course continue decorating my tree!!

Alright people...lets get some scrapping done, I may even skip the bathroom cleaning and scrap too!! Yep I think I will, bathrooms can wait.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:16 AM
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
Hello! I'm working on catching up and cleaning today. This might be a week in which I actually scrap something -- pretty cool -- but first, I've got to make sure I put a dent in the re-organizing for company in December. Why is it that the bathtub just will not clean itself?!

Anne- You sound so organized...What a good house wife you are! I know what you can do...take a picture of your chores today and scrap them!! hehe
No, really I'm serious!! And you don't have one of those self cleaning tubs? WoW! I am shocked...well I don't have one either!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Quay

LOL! Bathrooms CAN wait....until the day they can't anymore. I'm half finished with mine -- frequent breaks from the power of pine. I think I overdid the mixture.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

Anne- You sound so organized...What a good house wife you are! I know what you can do...take a picture of your chores today and scrap them!! hehe
No, really I'm serious!! And you don't have one of those self cleaning tubs? WoW! I am shocked...well I don't have one either!

I just might take a few pictures. The title would be, "boys are gross, Boys are Gross, BOYS are GROSS!"

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:20 AM

• dkscrapper Said:
You would think someone would invent a self cleaning bathtub!

I just can't seem to get any scrapping done for playing games. I need to work on a cookbook of my son's favorite foods that he ask for 6 years ago. I've got to get that thing made. Gave up on doing a scrapbook kind of one. Found a really cute one at Cracker Barrel and all I have to do is fill out the recipe cards but I just can't seem to get around to do it.

Boy do I feel for you! I got hooked on Cityville on Facebook for a while, I even made a spread sheet so I could keep track of things on there. Pretty addict!!

And the cookbook idea is so cute, I did a family cookbook with the kids fave recipes about 3 years ago. It was hard to get in the mood to type up all those recipes, It get's old just copying recipes over and over. Now I am working on a volume 2 cookbook. That's going to probably take 3 years too!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:24 AM
In response to Quay

Megan- Poor little Aslan...I hope you can unravel the mystery as to why he is scratching. And I see you are working hard at your new job! Sounds like things are working out for you in your job really nice!

Julie- SO did your stalking work last night? Did ya get your phone? And have you learned all there is to know about it!

Elaine-YOUR NEW AVI IS GORGEOUS!!!! And your cards are so cute...great job on the scrapping!!

Jade-I think your going to be very happy with your new job! Keep us posted on everything.

Karen-I am so glad to hear your move was successful! And Super glad you were able to do some scrapping!!! What an extra treat that must have been for you! Keep up the scrapping, and be sure to post your pics if you can!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:34 AM
In response to Quay

Anne- you are so right... I hate cleaning our boys bathroom...

They have so much more filth and the have more sweat and well more...you know, those icky things we all hate to see in the tub... *shudder* Annnnnyway... Maybe on second thought I will forgo the bathroom cleaning yet another day and scrap instead!! hehe

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:37 AM
In response to Quay

Kim- I am still so jealous of your cameo...Waaaaaaaaaaa Maybe next year I can get me one. Cross your fingers for me! hehe

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 09:41 AM
In response to Quay

Question of the Day!!

If you had enough money to BUY ONE item to add to your scrap collection, what would that be? AND WHY would you need it!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-13-12 02:48 PM
In response to MommaSaid

I'd love self cleaning toilets! Oh and clothes that put themselves away!! Yeah, I know, now I'm just being silly!!

Mrs. Coder
Idol
Mrs. Coder
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
Question of the Day!!

If you had enough money to BUY ONE item to add to your scrap collection, what would that be? AND WHY would you need it!!

I would want this, but they say it is discontinued. waaa
storage for paper
btw, hi Anne and Megan

Edited by Mrs. Coder on 11-13-12 05:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

Quay, yeah I ran out and practically attacked the UPS man when he finally delivered it at 7:30 p.m.! He was a little surprised and said talk about curbside service! I am still attempting to transfer all my contacts, music, apps, pics, etc. It was a big job but I think I'm finally figuring it all out!

Jade, Your new job sounds awesome! Loved the pic of you in your scrubs! Cute!

Oh and Quay I have been thinking about putting up the tree! I am in such a Christmas mood! Been seeing lots of tree pics on facebook so it seems like a lot of people are in the spirit early this year! I usually put it up Thanksgiving weekend but heck I may just do it this weekend since I have nothing planned! Then I can enjoy it longer and relax all Thanksgiving break! I think you talked me into it! Ha!

Anne, hope you got all your cleaning crossed off your list! We have been really slacking in that department lately but when we are running here and there and only home to eat and sleep it is kind of hard!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-13-12 07:28 PM
In response to senora_x

DO it Julie... do it!! I just finished tonight with my tree... I will be taking pictures tomorrow, I want my DH to use his good camera!! So it looks really authentic!! WOo HOo

April- I looked at that paper stack, I want one too! I think I am going to go on safari to hunt for the elusive paper stack!!! (via web search of course) hehe

Well people, I am beat.. I have baked all day and I still didn't finish what I was suppose to do. I made--->
Oatmeal-Mustard honey bread
White bread and
Banana Bread

Tomorrow I will be making --->
Banana cupcakes with brown butter frosting
Whole wheat-honey bread
Corn bread and
Baking powder biscuit's

SO off to bed I go and off to slumber land...hehe The new daily has already been posted..

WHERE ARE THOSE LO'S PEOPLE???

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

I don't feel in the Christmas spirit. I don't have many decorations and don't have money to buy any I barely have money for gifts this year which doesn't help. But I am hoping at my new job after thanksgiving they will put up Christmas decorations and that will help me get in the Christmas spirit. And me and my mom are going to go shopping for Black Friday which is always fun. Hopefully I can get a lot of Christmas gifts.

Today was my second day at the new job and it was even better than yesterday. I was able to make appointments and and get patients in and out of rooms to see the doc. I felt more helpful today, even the doc thought so I even helped this lady who was getting fluid drained from her knee then get a cortisone shot. She wanted to squeeze my hand b/c she was afraid it would hurt. The ortho doc I work for mainly deals with the knee. It felt so good to be there for her. I LOVE my new job. I love what I do, I love the ladies in the office and the doc too. I am sad I wont be there tmw. I only work mon, tues and thur there and sonic the other days, putting me working 6 days a week 40+ hours.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-14-12 05:05 AM
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
Question of the Day!!

So I guess your answer to the question is a Cameo?

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
Question of the Day!!

I'm a little late but my answer would be some kind of shelving for all my stamps. I just have them in those plastic containers and it's hard to see what in each box. I only have somewhere around 1000 stamps.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-14-12 03:08 PM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
  • Quay Said:
Question of the Day!!

So I guess your answer to the question is a Cameo?

BWhahahahahahaha

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-14-12 03:09 PM

• dkscrapper Said:
  • Quay Said:
Question of the Day!!

I'm a little late but my answer would be some kind of shelving for all my stamps. I just have them in those plastic containers and it's hard to see what in each box. I only have somewhere around 1000 stamps.

OK now I am jealous of you Donna!! I would love to have over 1000 stamps!!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-14-12 03:21 PM
In response to Quay

SO here I sit...trying to decide what to do... DO I take a nap? or do I scrap? I haven't even put all my scrap stuff away from my scrap weekend. I have been busy and lazy!! Is that possible? hehe

I have cleaned all 3 bathrooms, vacuumed everything, loaded the dishwasher and washed the dishes. I have gone grocery shopping for a few items, talked to the Specialty Hospital and got my appointment all set in gold!! I have been sitting here wondering if I should be doing anything else productive????

Maybe I should just get off my butt and get to work with my scrap stuff!! But I think I would rather sit here and type dumb stuff...hehehehe j/k I would rather sit here and talk I guess... So where are you my friends?

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

Quay - you make me tired reading all the things you get done in 1 day. Could you come to my house and do some cleaning? lol I need a good cleaning in the bathrooms. I just did laundry so that is good. lol

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to jadebrit

Hi ladies. Have 2 layouts finished and working on another and have picked out the paper (that I have been holding for that "special" photo) so hoping I will actually get a weekly done!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-15-12 05:21 AM
In response to njr007

Okay, I hope anyone can make a question of the day. Becasue I have one.

What is the absolute most stupid/dumb thing anyone has ever said to you?

My answer would have to be when I backed my brand new SUV into a tree, dented the drivers side quarter panel and half the back door. The quarter panels flared out and I wasn't used to that.

When the insurance guy comes out he says "This vehicle has a lot of damage for how new it is."

I did not know there was a limit to how much damage a new car could have??

Edited by KimKV on 11-15-12 05:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-15-12 12:28 PM
In response to KimKV

What a dork of an insurance guy!!! And yes anyone can do "Question of the Day"

Ok...for me the dumbest thing was...My sister-in-law said this to me. "Joann (my daughter) is much pretty than you" SO I said, "really, I didn't know we were in a competition!"

SO...I am waiting for my water bill to post to my checking account, because I fear my account is going to be overdrawn. Yikes! I may have to shift about some funds, and I don't want to shift to much! I know it doesn't make sense but it does to me!! hehe

I am feeling stressed today, mostly on the money end, it always hits me around the holidays. I hate it, will I have enough money for everything, are we going to be able to get thru' the holidays without any surprises. Bla!! Sometimes I wish we could sleep thru' all the festivities, dream about all the wonderful fun we had and then wake up and think we had the holidays and get back to normal town without a glitch. The older I get the more stressful the holidays seem to be for me.

So I have some LO's ready I need to scan them...excuses excuses hehe I can see everyone is running a muck here, trying to get all the LO's done they wanted to get done. *wink* So maybe this will help out. ---->

1200 xtra points for the first person to put up, with points, 3 LO's!!

Ready Set GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO...

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-15-12 05:41 PM
In response to Quay

Oh Quay, I feel the same way about the Holidays. It's just become so commercial and all about the cr^p to put under the tree. And people are so byotchy!!

You all know I volunteer at an animal shelter right? About three weeks ago my hubby and I went to a fundraiser at a pet store, we took a wonderful rottie mix from the shelter. Just as we arrived a young man stopped to look at Jake, we told him he was up for adoption. This guy came back 5 times wanting information and asking what to do to adopt Jake. HE even went as far as to cancel plans to go out of town to get this dog. Amazing right?

Well for the past several days I have had a feeling that Jake was coming back, I even looked for him Tuesday when I was there.

I check the website everyday to see what dogs are gone and what new we have. Well, yes you know it, Jake was there!!! I told Hubby Our Jake is back! He says Our Jake? and said yes, look. I sent an e-mail to our adoption person telling her to put a hold on him that I will be up in the morning to discuss why he was returned and probably bring him home.

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to KimKV

1200 xtra points for the first person to put up, with points, 3 LO's!!

Nothing like a rid on my new tractor By Dkscrapper
30 letters 150
8 cs/pp 160
1 ribbon 20
1 ink 20
17 die cuts 340
1 embossed 20
12x12 20 journal block 20
another challenge 20
2 pics 20
2 people 20
overlapping 20
23 journal words 46
handwritten 20
family 50
total 946

Bucket Head By Dkscrapper
10 letters 50
6 cs/pps 120
2 stickles 1 ink 60
3 diecuts 60
12x12 20
journal block 20
another challenge 20
family 50
3 pics 30
3 people 30
3+pics 20
42 journal words 84
handwritten 20
total 584

Happy Mother's Day page 1 By Dkscrapper
15 letters 75
2 flowers 10
2 rhinestones 10
5 cs/pp 100
1 ink 20
12x12 20
journal 20
another challenge 20
family 50
2 pics 20
21 people 210
2 pics w/me 40
overlapping 20
45 journal words 90
handwritten 20
total 725

Happy Mother's Day page 2 By Dkscrapper
1 flower 5
1 rhinestone 5
4 cs/pp 80
1 ink20
12x12 20
journal block 20
family 50
3 pics 30
21 people 210
3 pics w/me 60
overlapping 20
47 journal words 94
3+ pics 20
handwritten 20
total 654

11/7 4 comments 8
update sig 5
TOTAL ALL = 8272

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Oh Quay, I feel the same way about the Holidays. It's just become so commercial and all about the cr^p to put under the tree. And people are so byotchy!!

You all know I volunteer at an animal shelter right? About three weeks ago my hubby and I went to a fundraiser at a pet store, we took a wonderful rottie mix from the shelter. Just as we arrived a young man stopped to look at Jake, we told him he was up for adoption. This guy came back 5 times wanting information and asking what to do to adopt Jake. HE even went as far as to cancel plans to go out of town to get this dog. Amazing right?

Well for the past several days I have had a feeling that Jake was coming back, I even looked for him Tuesday when I was there.

I check the website everyday to see what dogs are gone and what new we have. Well, yes you know it, Jake was there!!! I told Hubby Our Jake is back! He says Our Jake? and said yes, look. I sent an e-mail to our adoption person telling her to put a hold on him that I will be up in the morning to discuss why he was returned and probably bring him home.

that is good news! You don't know why he was returned? How can people return dogs like they are items they purchased at wal-mart?

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

I have many dumb things that exhusband has said to me. Most recently he asked me to change the date to Westin's b-day party up a week so he can come. It may sound b!tchy not to want to change it but his b-day is already right after the holidays Jan. 12 by moving it up a week would make it Jan 5 which would make his party right after the holidays! I don't have money for a party, my dad was going to help me out and have his party at his house, exhusband hasn't paid me child support in 2 months and still doesnt have a job so I don't know when I will get child support. Am I being b!itchy by telling him no? I do want Westins father there, but he is asking too much and not helping out at all.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-16-12 11:47 AM
In response to jadebrit

NO your not being B!tchy...your trying to do the very best you can with the time you have and the funds. And if isn't helping, well he can be to his next party... I know you want to have him Westin's life, and you are/have been very fair with xhubby. And with the holidays and all you have to consider that too. And if Westin was important enuff's in his life he would make the effort! SO, stick to your plans and do what you can afford. Westin will know in the end who gave the effort. You can't make things good between xhubby ane Westin, that is up to your x. He has to make time for his son!

Sorry for the rant, I was really saying it very nicely in my brain as I typed! hehe

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-16-12 11:49 AM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:

Kim- That is such a sad story!! Poor puppy!! I call all dogs puppies!! hehe You are so kind to worry about him.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-16-12 12:02 PM
In response to Quay

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Afternoon ladies!!! I am getting ready to go take my Mom grocery shopping, I am hopping she is to tired and I can do it myself. If walk beside her while she pushes the cart, then she walks slower. If I slow down so she doesn't have to run, she moves slower. SO if I take her card and her list I can move fast and walk faster. hehehe Poor ol' lady, she try's so hard and does very well for an 80 year old.

So I need to grocery shop myself, for Thanksgiving...I hate shopping for that. bla!

SO here is a Question...

What do you guys eat for Thanksgiving? And where do you eat it?

We have:
butternut squash soup
turkey
stuffing
cranberry sauce
mashed potatoes, gravy
sweet potato casserole
corn
tossed green salad & dressing
pasta salad
olives
deviled eggs
celery & cream cheese
crescent rolls, butter
homemade jam
pumpkin pies, whip cream
banana pies, whip cream
chocolate pies, whip cream
apple pies, ice cream
pecan pie
berry pie

for later in the evening:
cinnamon rolls
cookies
chex mix
soda
chips & dips
more pie

And we have it all at my daughters house. Then we play video games where we can dance to them, and shoot people, and we make fun of the boys cuz' they are so funny when the play video games. hehe

OK now your turn!!!

BONUS POINTS:

Answer these questions and get an xtra 1000 points!!!!!!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
NO your not being B!tchy...your trying to do the very best you can with the time you have and the funds. And if isn't helping, well he can be to his next party... I know you want to have him Westin's life, and you are/have been very fair with xhubby. And with the holidays and all you have to consider that too. And if Westin was important enuff's in his life he would make the effort! SO, stick to your plans and do what you can afford. Westin will know in the end who gave the effort. You can't make things good between xhubby ane Westin, that is up to your x. He has to make time for his son!

Sorry for the rant, I was really saying it very nicely in my brain as I typed! hehe

thanks Quay

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

Quay are you feeding an army for thanksgiving? lol that is a lot of food

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to jadebrit

BONUS POINTS:

If we eat here with just us we ususally have brisket or ham
potato salad
baked beans
yeast rolls
deviled eggs
lemon pie
chocolate pie

This year we are going to sil's and we are taking Ham - I don't have a clue what else we are having.

update sig 5
Total All = 9257

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper

Happy Birthday By Dkscrapper
29 letters 145
5 cs/pp 100
1 glimmer mist 20
1 ink 20
2 stickles 40
4 die cuts 80
card 20
own design 25
total 430

11/16 19 comments 38
update sig 5
Total All = 9730

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007

BONUS POINTS:

+1000
We usually have Thanksgiving at our house and we will do here again this year. My youngest daughter, my sister and niece, my dh's uncle and cousin and his wife and a friend from dh's work will be joining us.

Our menu:
An 18 pound fried turkey
Honey baked ham
Garlic and cheese mashed potatoes
Grandma Tonia's thanksgiving gravy
Cornbread dressing
Green bean casserole
Corn casserole
Cranberry and orange relish
Smashed sweet potatos made with brown sugar and cinnamon
A Salad bar
Yeast rolls
Cheese cake
Pecan Pie
Apple Pie

I will make salsa, deviled eggs, a spicy chex mix and a cheese ball and a cream cheese and jalepeno jelly dip for us to snack on also

the Good Witch By Njr007
175 11/3 daily Scrap those embarrassing photo's. 175pts
60 12 title letters
15 stickers
160 8 papers
20 1 ribbon
20 black ink
100 4 diecuts, hand, cat, bat, label x2
20 12x12 LO
25 My own design
10 1 photo
10 1 person in photo
20 I am in photo
20 embellishment on photo

655 for the Good Witch

Rock N Roll Dallas 1/2 Marathon By Njr007
150 11/4 daily Photo's galore ie: fill your page with 60% photo's. 150pts120 for 24 title letters
25 for 1 sticker 4 buttons
100 5 papers used
40 blue and white ink
40 handcuts embellie-large and small banner
40 used 2 embossing folders
40 2 diecuts – star and folder
20 12x12 lo
20 doodling on page
20 for another challenge (scraplift the person before you)
40 4 photos
40 4 people in photos
20 1 photo with no person or animal
20 3+ photo

575 for Rock N Roll Dallas ½ Marathon

5 signature update

Current total ***6265***

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-16-12 10:04 PM
In response to njr007

Look Jade...Norma is feeding and army too... Yay! I don't feel so alone!! hahahaha

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-17-12 04:55 AM
In response to Quay

Hi!

Sorry I haven't checked in recently or visited any galleries, I will soon.

We have a new addition to our family and no it's not the human in the picture!!

New Family member By KimKV

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-17-12 02:54 PM
In response to KimKV

trudi By Quay
christmas By Quay
play park By Quay

Mrs. Coder
Idol
Mrs. Coder
In response to Quay

We have been having very small holidays since my MIL died, and it isn't a bad thing at all. Just us 4. We will be having:
turkey
mashed potatoes
corn bread
sweet potatoes
pumpkin pie
rolls
broccoli with cheese
baked corn

That I think is all, my big eater, 7 year old daughter was telling me as I wrote that what all we would be having, lol

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

Well, it has been one heck of a week! Although I live in a small town I sometimes feel like I teach at an inner city school! Monday we had a loaded gun found at the middle school and then later this week we lost a student at the high school (suicide). It has been an emotionally draining week! I really need Thanksgiving break! Needless to say I haven't had any time to decorate for the holidays! Hard to be in the spirit now with so many sad things happening around me.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 11-17-12 06:01 PM

April- that is hilarious!!

Julie- Ohhh that is awful. It is so sad to hear some kids see no other way out of there situations. God bless you Julie..

Norma- glad to see your LO's the witch one is my fave.

Donna- you crack me up about Thanksgiving! hehe I like your menu tho'

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-18-12 04:49 AM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
I have many dumb things that exhusband has said to me. Most recently he asked me to change the date to Westin's b-day party up a week so he can come. It may sound b!tchy not to want to change it but his b-day is already right after the holidays Jan. 12 by moving it up a week would make it Jan 5 which would make his party right after the holidays! I don't have money for a party, my dad was going to help me out and have his party at his house, exhusband hasn't paid me child support in 2 months and still doesnt have a job so I don't know when I will get child support. Am I being b!itchy by telling him no? I do want Westins father there, but he is asking too much and not helping out at all.

You are a mom and you are making sure your son feels his birthday is important. You don't move little boy's birthday parties around to accommodate one person regardless of who they are.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-18-12 04:51 AM
In response to senora_x

• senora_x Said:
Well, it has been one heck of a week! Although I live in a small town I sometimes feel like I teach at an inner city school! Monday we had a loaded gun found at the middle school and then later this week we lost a student at the high school (suicide). It has been an emotionally draining week! I really need Thanksgiving break! Needless to say I haven't had any time to decorate for the holidays! Hard to be in the spirit now with so many sad things happening around me.

Wow, it has been an emotional week for you and your town. Hope you can relax and rejuvenate over the Thanksgiving break.

Page 4 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics