Page 16 of 16 
Username Post: Closed/Remove finished please.        (Topic#1582045)
armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to bayamonesa1

I received more cards,,this time I got cards from TJ Crfatywitch and from her Mom Terry. Thank you so much for the chipboards and for the stamps.

Cards I have received this year.
1. lori1963....Lori
2. vawm.....Victoria
3. the Beccajb....becca
4. linskin....Linda Skinner
5. Debbieb....debbie
6. Krista (puppet)
7. Pjangel.....Pam
8. poohbear03.....Belinda
9. scrapmasterlbs...lisa
10. Moonpuff
11. Tcletoaddison...Toni
12. Drayia...Shana
13. Arteshamac...Artesha.
14. Sunnyrc2001.....Rayleine
15. Amabear62....Anette

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

Val, Artesha and Debbies bday cards are going postal today.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Sorry did not update this on the weekend. I have time today so will post it. Had a major blizzard hit and no one is going anywhere today, so I have plenty of help and I can get on the computer and do what is needed

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-03-13 09:20 AM
In response to Drayia

Just checking in!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to vawm

My last three cards will go out this week. I apologize for running behind. I have a new niece who was born the day after Thanksgiving, but she wasn't due until 14 Feb 2014. The mommy and baby are doing ok, but I have been dividing my time between home and the hospital. MaKenzie, my niece, was born at 3 lbs, 1 oz, so she is still in the hospital, of course. I received a pretty card from Kimberly yesterday. Thanks for the journal cards you included. I use them often on my layouts. Have a great day, ladies!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to arteshamac

I will start at the beginning of the 2013 (25 cards total), I know that many of you that will show up on this list have sent the cards they just have not been mentioned so I could not mark them off. If you wish to send again you can but I DO NOT require you to because I think it is just miscommunication. Also several of us set cards late and I have noted they are arriving. If your name is here and the card sent late please wait I will give them until after Christmas to arrive and then update the list again.

Sunnyrc2001/Rayleine - Received in full(27), yes lucky as she is at the beginning of the year. Did lose to swappers right off the bat that month.

linskin/Linda - Received in full(25), should expect one more, ValandTim, but lost another one.

TJCraftyWitch's Mom/Terry - (19), I am sure she received all of them as the ones I am missing on my sheet have all been received by others. Therez, Puppet, SassySusi, Leokc34, ValandTim, Scrapmasterlb.

amabear62/Anette - (8) Now she has been on the road for much of this year with her business and I think the cards just got missed place at her home whenever she returned and headed out again. So I will not list the ones missing.

MsPebbles/Pebbles - (14) TJCraftyWitch'sMom, amabear62, pjangel, Drayia, TJCraftyWitch,Puppet, SassySuzi, armygirl,ValandTim, bebbie*b, Scrapmasterlb

poohbear03/Belinda - I am going to say received in full as she as only let me know about a few cards and I have asked her to post who she has received from.

Moonpuff/Moon - (24) ValandTim

Therez/Therese - (21) MsPebbles, pjangel, Drayia, ValandTim

Thebecca/Becca - (20) linskin, MsPebbles, pjangel, Scarlet864, ValandTim

pjangel/Pam - I only have 2 cards recorded for you Pam, would you mind checking your cards and pm or list here who you have from please.

Drayia/Shana - (19) MsPepples, pjangel, babigirl, SassySuzi, ValandTim, debbie*b

Lori63/Lori - (10) Please check your cards to Lori before I post your missing ones, either pm or on here. Thanks

bayamonesa1/Melba - (13) Please check your cards Melba before I post your missing ones, either pm or on here. Thanks

TJCraftyWitch/Tonya - (19) amabear62, MsPebbles, pjangel, Drayia, babigirl, ValandTim

Puppet/Krista - (14) sunnyrc2001, MsPebbles, Therez, pjangel, Drayia, babigirl, SassySuzi, armygirl, ValandTim

babigirl/Shatema - (14) sunnyrc2001, linskin, MsPebbles, Moonpuff, pjangel, Drayia, tcletoaddison, Scarlet864, vawm, ValandTim, debbie*b

Leokc34/Kimberly - (19) MsPebbles, poohbear03, pjangel, babigirl, VAlandTim, debbie*b

tcletoaddison/Toni - (18) sunnyrc2001, MsPebbles, bayamonesa1, babigirl, Leokc34, Scarlet864, ValandTim

Scarlet864/Maria - (9) Still many in transit

vawm/Victoria (17) sunnyrc2001, MsPebbles, pjangel, Drayia, Lori63, babigirl, ValandTim, debbie*b

SassySuzi/Suzette - (14) sunnyrc2001, amabear62, poohbear03, Therez, Drayia, babigirl, Leokc34, Scarlet864, ValandTim

armygirl/Silvia - (17) MsPebbles, Therez, bayamonesa1, babigirl, Leokc34, Scarlet864, SassySuzi, ValandTim

ValandTim/Valerie - I have nothing recorded but that be my mistake if I forgot to include your address. Will check on this.

arteshamac/Artesha - (10) So far

debbie*b/Debbie - (9) So far

Edited by Drayia on 12-05-13 07:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to scrapmasterlb

I Received a card from Drayia thank you love the bling!

I have already received a card from Lori63, Sassie Suzie, Puuppet, Therez,

Edited by tcletoaddison on 12-04-13 05:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to linskin

Hi ladies ! I have sent off all my cards for the 2013 swap. However the card I sent to Lisa Brooks, address 901 SE 5th St, Lee's Summit,MO 64063 was returned to me ,stating non deliverable as addressed. I haven't looked at all the earlier posts to see if anyone else had the same problem. If anyone has another address on Lisa,I would appreciate it. Thanks so much ! Happy Holidays to you all

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to lori1963

Suzi received moms and mine with her goodies from the Leaves and Fall swap from another swap...she just didn't post it here.

I believe mom did receive several of those on there from her bday.

Mom and me went postal today with Vals, Debs and Silvia's. Lisa's are going this weekend.

I know mom and me sent Puppets to her.

I will keep you posted as I receive them.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Fixed the lists ladies Thanks for letting me know.

Diva
In response to Drayia

Hello! I am done with the cards from September, October, November and December...al of them have been mailed. AS far as I can tell, I sent all the cards throughout the year. I don't have any that came back to me, except Toni Addison and I mailed it back yesterday as well. In the case that someone doesn't have me in the list of recieved cards, just let me know and I will be happy to send another one. I know in my case, I dont have internet at home and sometimes will not bring the envelope to work to give credit to the ones that sent me the cards. WHen I signed up, I knew the committment was for a long ride and I was ready to meet the requirements and stay all the way to the month of December. For me, it was fun to get as many cards I got, and I hope that December sisters will get as many as I did! Happy Holidays!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Thanks Melba, I know sometimes its difficult to get on and list who you have received from too. That is why I am editing as everyone checks in and I am leaving the choice up to those who's cards are missing. I know that you as well as several others have sent cards to everyone and it might be either my missing the post or someone forgetting to post.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to Drayia

Hi Shana, I just checked my postal slip and all those ladies were mailed out on Nov 14. If they dont receive them by Christmas I will resend. Thanks so much Have a blessed day ladies

Diva
In response to sunnyrc2001

OK...we are now... in the same page! I will count how many I got...I know they are more than 13!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

received a card from Kim Leoke34 Thank you for the goodies
Love the Card!!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to tcletoaddison

Drayia I received a very nice card from you..with goodies...thanks

I know I still owe a few cards. They will be sent...

Edited by pjangel on 12-06-13 11:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Diva
In response to pjangel

To everyone...enjoy the weekend!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

So if I read that correctly...if our name is there they DID NOT receive the cards?

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

2 more cards for me...
I have received cards from:

1. no name....
2. Moonpuff...Moon
3. sunnyrc2001...Rayleine
4. linskin...Linda
5. vawm...Victoria
6. Scrapmasterib...Lisa ( I think, return only says Brooks)
7. Lori63...Lori
8. Crafterrib...Becca
9. Leokc34...Kimberly
10. Therez...Therese
11. Puppet...Krista

I am not opening them yet...hope that is alright...so great to be getting them...can't wait

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Me also, if there are cards not received I will resend after Christmas..

Need to check at home with my list.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to debbie*b

Many cards are in transit, so don't worry to much yet. Yes if your name is listed then your card was not received yet. But remember, I also keep track of who sent too. Give it some time for your cards to arrive.

Debbie that no name card I think will be from me

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to Drayia

Jci. I received cards from Tonya and her mom yesterday. Love the cards and the great goodies that you included. Thank you so much. I also received a card from Melba yesterday. Thank you for the pretty purple ribbon. Today I received the funniest card from Therese! I love it! Thanks for the brown crystal drops.

linskin
Guru
linskin

jci ... did I tell you that I finally got a good car... I'm having a panic attack about payments.

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to Drayia

I will resend to Becca and Shetma but need their addresses again

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to debbie*b

Received a Card yesterday from Melba Sanchez. I love it to cute! Thank you for the goodies as well

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-08-13 05:27 PM

I sent all cards and received plenty. I don't want anyone to worry if they think they missed me. This has been fun and I am signing off. Shatema, if you didn't get a card from me will you let me know. Thanks all!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to lori1963

My address is 1901 SE 5th Street. LSMO 64063

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

The last of mine are postal

Diva
In response to debbie*b

I counted my b-day cards received during the year...24 up to now...some with no names.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I got a card from Sunnyrc today thank you very much

some of my cards will be going out next week I know I am behind but everyone will get there cards

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to debbie*b

Shana I also recived from linskin vawm moonpuff

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to debbie*b

1. lori1963....Lori
2. vawm.....Victoria
3. the Beccajb....becca
5. Debbieb....debbie
6. Krista (puppet)
7. Pjangel.....Pam
9. scrapmasterlbs...lisa
10. Moonpuff
11. Tcletoaddison...Toni
12. Drayia...Shana
15. Amabear62....Anette
16. TJcraftywitch...Tonya
17. Terry.....Tonyas mom

I got a card from Therese...Therez and some Green crystal drops. Thank you

also got a card from Melba...Bayanomesa1 and she sent me some holiday stickers. Thank you.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to armygirl

Good morning, ladies! My November birthday card will be postal this evening. Sorry it's late. I am working on finishing up my two cards for December. They will be postal by this weekend. Thank you ladies for being so patient. I have a baby niece, MaKenzie Taylor, who was born the day after Thanksgiving. She wasn't due until next Valentine's Day! I was so tickled when I went to visit her in the hospital this past Tuesday because she has toe nails and fingernails now. We really are celebrating the small milestones. She is thriving and hopefully will be home with her mommy in January. Anyway, I pray that you ladies are having a wonderful week.

Diva

Enjoy your baby niece. Praying for God's blessing of Health to cover your beautiful angel!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and prayers, Melba. I received a very pretty card from Krista (Puppet) today. I love the stitching and misting on it. Thank you very much for the card and the vellum sayings.

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

I received several more cards. I received from Therez, Puppet, bayamonesa. I truly love them all. Thank you ladies so much. I think that brings a total of 8 cards so far. But technically my birthday is still a couple of weeks away. So, I am feeling very blessed and am grateful for the beautiful cards I have received. Hugs Lisa

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Lisa your cards are going postal this Friday.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Lisa I am mailing your cards out to you on Monday...sorry for the delay.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

I received a beautiful card and stamp set from Toni today. Thank you so much, hon.

Diva

JCI...getting closer to Christmas. My family decided to be very lay back. It is going to be a Charlie Brown PJ Celebration. We all have to go to my parents house in PJ for a breakfast brunch, opening of gifts, games and Charlie Brown movies' marathon!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Jci. Melba that sounds like so much fun! Enjoy your family and make sure to take plenty of photos.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

Prayers for lil Mackenzie, that she would continue developing quickly and be healthy and come home as expected in January.
I'm going to Dr's this am to see my new grandbaby's ultrasound, so excited.
Happy Monday ladies

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

hello ladies jci

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

3 more cards...this is great..

1. no name....we think Shana
2. Moonpuff...Moon
3. sunnyrc2001...Rayleine
4. linskin...Linda
5. vawm...Victoria
6. Scrapmasterib...Lisa ( I think, return only says Brooks)
7. Lori63...Lori
8. Crafterrib...Becca
9. Leokc34...Kimberly
10. Therez...Therese
11. Puppet...Krista
12. bayamonesa1...Melba
13. TJCraftyWitch’sMom...Terry
14. TJCraftyWitch...Tonya

I am not opening them yet...hope that is alright...so great to be getting them...can't wait

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to debbie*b

Glad that they arrived.

Diva

JCI! Getting closer and closer to Christmas!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Jci ladies

Diva
In response to babigirl

Completed the place cards holders for our family Christmas in PJ's brunch!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Lisa yours is going postal tomorrow...I have them sitting here waiting to go out.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

1. lori1963....Lori
2. vawm.....Victoria
3. the Beccajb....becca
5. Debbieb....debbie
6. Krista (puppet)
7. Pjangel.....Pam
9. scrapmasterlbs...lisa
10. Moonpuff
11. Tcletoaddison...Toni
12. Drayia...Shana
15. Amabear62....Anette
16. TJcraftywitch...Tonya
17. Terry.....Tonyas mom
18. Therese...Therez
19. Melba...Bayanomesa1

Got a card from Leokc34....Kimberly..thanks you.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to armygirl

I have mailed all the November and December cards this afternoon. Three were here in the states one went to Canada.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to armygirl

I was so busy last week...yes I had to work all 5 days...I didn't even open my cards....

Tommorrow is our Christmas with the kids and grandkids...so will open all of them Sunday.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to debbie*b

Lisa your cards are on the way today...hope they arrive only one day late.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Jci. All of my cards are postal, except one. I still have my December card that is heading to Canada tomorrow when I get off work. I pray that you ladies had a beautiful Christmas and enjoy an amazing New Year!

Diva

Hope everyone is getting ready to welcome New Year 2014

linskin
Guru
linskin

me too... my son invited me and said bring your own bottle... I said ok, I'll be bringing water. He then siad we have water. Too bad he is getting some more. I don't think he appreciated my non alcoholic choice. oh well

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to linskin

Jci. All of my cards have been received or postal for 2013. I wish you ladies a wonderful and prosperous New Year!

Diva

Funny! I do the same thing when I go to party where you are BYOB as I don't drink..I will bring water. LOL!!!!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

I have a miserable cold and haven't been out of bed much the last two days. So,I haven't had a chance to check the box for more cards. I feel truly blessed for the cards I received and I am pleased to have gotten to know all you ladies.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I been busy and slacking the last two months, I will get those in the mail this week.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to Sassy Suzi

JCI....I opened all my cards yesterday...can't believe I left it so long...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

1. Shana - Love the card and rhinetones, Thankyou
2. Moon - Love the embossing on the card, how did you do that. The stickers and die-cuts are great. Thankyou
3. Rayleine - Love the card, is that a punch? The bird stamp is great. Thankyou
4. Linda - Love the card, those stickers are great. Love anything music, stickers were awesome. Thankyou
5. Victoria - Love your coloring on the card. Thankyou
6. Lisa - Love the ribbon/lace on the card. Thankyou
7. Lori - Love the card, how did you do the embossing around the the Happy Birthday? Thankyou
8. Becca - Love the card, love the card base. Thankyou
9. Kimberly - Love the card, and embossing folder i need to get. Like the idea of a tag on the card. Christmas, canada, music stickers will come in handy. Thankyou
10. Therese - Love your card. Is that a template or did you cut it that way? The cat was cute. The studs are great can't wait to use them. Thankyou
11. Krista - Love the card, the paper is awesome. The vellum tags are great. Thankyou
12. Melba - Love the card, just learnt to do burnishing. I love the look. The Be Happy stamp is great. Thankyou
13. Terry - Love the stamping on the card with a nice bright flower. The journal cards and tags will come in handy. Thankyou
14. Tonya - Love the card, love the saying, had to go and look it up and find the sticker set. Love the tags, they always come in handy. Thankyou
15. Toni - Love the card, that paper is awesome, such a nice feel to it. The bird stamp is great. Thankyou.

Thankyou everyone for all the goodies and great cards. I am moving over to 2014 thread.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to debbie*b

Jci. Debbie, your card from me went out last week.

Diva

Hope you are feeling better...been very busy as well. You will catch up!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

I received an envie from Silvia yesterday. Thanks so much for the goodies and the adorable cards. You sent me two cards. One was a birthday card and the other was a cute card without a sentiment on it. Did you mean to send them both to me? If not, then I can send one back.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

Artesha, I'm glad you got your envelope. Yes the 2 cards were meant for you.
That is what I send all the ladies for this swap,,,plus I send some goodies.
Hope you had a Great Birthday.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to armygirl

I did have a wonderful birthday! Thanks so much, Silvia!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Jci. The card and goodies that I sent to Lisa Brooks was returned to me today. I double checked the address. If it has changed, can someone please send it to me? I want to get it back in the mail as soon as possible.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

My envelope to Lisa Brooks also came back ,,,can we please get her new address. So I can re mail her card out.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to armygirl

Lisa Brooks
1901 SE 5th Street
Lee's Summit, MO

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to Drayia

Thanks, Shana. I'm resending her card/goodies tomorrow.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

I will resend her card this week.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to armygirl

I got another card....

2. Moon - Love the embossing on the card, how did you do that. The stickers and die-cuts are great. Thankyou
4. Linda - Love the card, those stickers are great. Love anything music, stickers were awesome. Thankyou
7. Lori - Love the card, how did you do the embossing around the the Happy Birthday? Thankyou
9. Kimberly - Love the card, and embossing folder i need to get. Like the idea of a tag on the card. Christmas, canada, music stickers will come in handy. Thankyou
10. Therese - Love your card. Is that a template or did you cut it that way? The cat was cute. The studs are great can't wait to use them. Thankyou
11. Krista - Love the card, the paper is awesome. The vellum tags are great. Thankyou
12. Melba - Love the card, just learnt to do burnishing. I love the look. The Be Happy stamp is great. Thankyou
13. Terry - Love the stamping on the card with a nice bright flower. The journal cards and tags will come in handy. Thankyou
14. Tonya - Love the card, love the saying, had to go and look it up and find the sticker set. Love the tags, they always come in handy. Thankyou
15. Toni - Love the card, that paper is awesome, such a nice feel to it. The bird stamp is great. Thankyou
16. Silva - The cards are beautiful. Love the candle paper. The stickers are great. The Shaker Box is a cool idea. Thankyou.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to debbie*b

Finally have time and will update this today. Will close this one out at the end of the month and declare it done

Diva
In response to Drayia

You did a great job...to the point that I am in for 2014!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Debbie - because I had added a small something in your card the PO was going to charge me $7 to mail the card. I brought it back home. I am going to add some bling to it, temporally placed bling that you can pull the plastic sheet off and use again. As long as something is not enclosed but used it is just a chunky card.

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

I received cards from TJCraftyWitch and her mom, thank you both so much for the goodies and the lovely cards.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

jci

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

I received the most adorable card and stamp set from Suzi today. Love how you added the bling to the card,too. Thanks, Suzi!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to debbie*b

Debbie, your card from me hasn't made it to you yet?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Debbie - I went back to the PO to mail the card with nothing enclosed, only added, Well now she said it it is too thick and still charged me $7. I asked what did they want, a single small slip a paper with Happy Birthday wrote on it. Gezzzzz - I think I will go with a package next time. It hasn't always been this hard, then too I did see a different lady and not the usual person I go through.

Diva

JCI!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

• arteshamac Said:
Debbie, your card from me hasn't made it to you yet?

Yes I am pretty sure I did get it..will double check and let you know...

Thought I was up to date on my posts...

Sazzy...that is bad you are having so much trouble..I will love a piece of paper also..

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to debbie*b

Jci. Debbie, if my card didn't make it to you, please let me know. I will remake you one and send it.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

• arteshamac Said:
Jci. Debbie, if my card didn't make it to you, please let me know. I will remake you one and send it.

Yes I did get your package, beautiful card(s) thankyou very much for the extras...

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to debbie*b

You are so very welcome, Debbie! Have a blessed day, ladies!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

15. Toni - Love the card, that paper is awesome, such a nice feel to it. The bird stamp is great. Thankyou
16. Silva - The cards are beautiful. Love the candle paper. The stickers are great. The Shaker Box is a cool idea. Thankyou
17. Artesha - Thankyou for the beautiful card and the extra card.
18. Suzette - Love the card...Selfies are cool...where did you get the stamp?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to debbie*b

Debbie the stamps are from Art Impressions - Girlfriends. I now have 4 since Archivers went out.

Diva

I have to check on that...your cards are always so funny!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

I recently received a birthday card from Suzette. Loved all the detail on the Art Impression Stamp. Just amazing. I actually think I got it a couple of weeks ago while I was sick. Just wanted to make sure I thank you on here.

Diva

Now, I think I am going to stop checking on this one. Focusing on the 2014.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

I still owe a few cards in 2013..

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to pjangel

Got a lovely card from Artesha. Thank you

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

So sorry it was so late. I sent it and then it was sent back to me. I'm glad that you liked it and I pray that your birthday was a fabulous one!Everyone who had a birthday in 2013 should have a card from me by now. I will hang around here for the rest of the week then I am moving on to 2014. Have a great week, ladies!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Declaring this closed, sse you all on the next one. Been extremely sick. Think its time to make a doctor's appt. but not sure what he can do for me as I am sure its a virus.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Drayia

I was finally ready to drive myself to the post office after my Knee surgery,,So I re mailed the cards for Lisa Brooks,,,So sorry its late.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to armygirl

I just sent out some cards to catch up on 2013. If you did not get a card from me please PM ASAP so I can get out any belated cards. You ladies deserve them. I Just mailed Val, Arthesha, Deb, Lisa and Suzettes cards out.

Page 16 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics