Page 12 of 16 
Username Post: Closed/Remove finished please.        (Topic#1582045)
TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to Drayia

Good morning! JCI

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to TheBeccajb

morning everyone... I am back from wet Alberta and had a great trip... pretty sure i am up to date but there may have been one in January because the list changed... are you going to be sending an update?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

Received a beautiful card from linda with some bling thank you very much I loved it

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to babigirl

I am behind again....I will have time to catch up will recovering from surgery ...(I hope) not sure how much I will be able to do until after it is done...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
So I will start with January, now ladies don't send out new cards until everyone has had the chance to respond to my lists here please

January
Sunnyrc2001 - Drayia (could you check this one as I know it was sent out) bayamonesa1,

linskin - MsPebbles, flutterbye0419(in the mail), pjangel, Leokc34, tcletoaddison, SassySuzi, 1Heart, ValandTim, Debbie*b

Febuary
TJCraftyWitch's Mom - Therez, flutterbye0419, pjangel, puppet, Leokc34, SassySuzi, 1Heart, ValandTim, Scrapmasterlb

amabear62 - sunnyrc2001, TJCraftyWitch'sMom, poohbear03, Therez, flutterbye0419, pjangel, TJCraftyWitch, Puppet, babigirl, tcletoaddison, vawm, SassySuzi, army girl, 1Heart, Valand Tim, arteshamac, Debbie*b, Scrapmasterlb

MsPebbles - TJCraftyWitch'sMom, amabear62, flutterbye0419, pjangel, Drayia, TJCraftyWitch, Peppet, SassySuzi, armygirl, 1Heart, ValandTim, arteshamac, Debbie*b, Scrapmasterlb

poohbear03 - I only have 3 listed as received for you could you please list who you have received from THanks

March
Moonpuff - TJCraftyWitch'sMom, flutterbye0419, Crafterrib, Drayia, TJCraftyWitch, 1Heart, ValandTim, Debbie*b

Therez - MsPebbles, flutterbye0419, pjangel, Drayia, vawm, 1Heart, ValandTim,

Flutterbye0419 - I know you have moved but is it possible for you to find and list who you have cards from I have nothing recorded as received. Hopefully this is a HUGE mistake on my end

April
Crafterlb - MsPebbles, pjangel, Drayia, Scarlet684, 1Heart, ValandTim,

pjangel - Pam can you check your cards too please as I have only recorded you receiving 2.

May
Drayia - MsPebbles, pjangel, babigirl, vawm, SassySuzi, 1Heart, ValandTim, Debbie*b

Lori1963 - Lori can you check your cards as I only have you receiving 7 cards please.

Will do June's listing in August as cards are still in the mail This is great ladies, many of the missing cards are on their way or in the process of being sent out(mine LOL)

Is this list cards received???

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Okay disregard my last post...should of finished reading first...

Will check my list when I get home as to how far i have sent cards out...i know I am behind...but have a few days off of work so will get caught up...

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to debbie*b

Jci. All of my cards have been sent out with the exception of June's. I have them done and they are sitting on my dresser. I just have to add goodies in the envelope. I know it's not a requirement, but I like sending goodies. I will get June's out then tackle the July/August list.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to arteshamac

Happy Canada Canada is 146 years old!!

Diva
In response to Drayia

Wonderful! Happy Birthday to Canada! One of these days I want to visit Canada.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to bayamonesa1

Happy Birthday Canada

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to babigirl

Recieved more cards for my May Birthday. Thanks so much ! My July cards go out tomorrow.

-Becca/crafterjb
-Teresa /akaTherez
-Tonya Roberson
-Terry/TJCW'S Mom

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to babigirl

I will have mom recheck all hers, so we can get ladies marked off that have sent to her.

I do know that mom and me have mailed out all our cards up until June for all the ladies this year. And none of them have came back, I can't see them losing that many...lol. I know everyone needs to see who they have received from.

I think I just about received from everyone except maybe 1 or two people here...lol.

Hope all are having a good summer..I just started back to classes today..so I am working on cards tomorrow as well to get July's out of the way, seeing as there is only two for this month.

Diva
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Good luck in your classes. I just started my training to become a Chaplain. Looking forward to be able to work at hospital and/or hospices.

Therez
Therez 
New Kid On the Block
Therez
In response to Drayia

Good morning Shana and everyone.

Received card last week from Dawn Cox (aka flutterbye0419)

Not received: MsPebbles / pjangel / Drayia / vawn / 1Heart / ValandTim / NikiLynn / scarlet864 / DancingQueen.

I did send cards to TJCraftyWitch's Mom and amabear62 way back in February. As soon as everyone has updated their lists I will mail out new cards for all who did not get theirs.

Thanks for getting all of this sorted out Shana.

Therez

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Therez

Therez I know for sure that mom did receive yours..I remember the name. So mark that one off TJ's Moms list.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-02-13 09:28 PM

Postal tomorrow with July and August and those who are missing mine via Shana's list.

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to vawm

jci...

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to linskin

Jci
My name was on a couple of the lists but I am not 100% sure if the have checked in to confirm. Going postal itch July and August this weekend

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to leokc34

checking in while my husband and I prepare for tomorrow's festivities. We have two birthdays to celebrate. Our son that is in the Navy is home visiting and our second son who will turn 21 on the 7th joined the Marines this last week. Two out of three sons are in the military now. Happy 4th to everyone. Be safe Hugs Lisa

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to scrapmasterlb

Happy 4th of July to my friends in the south

Diva
In response to leokc34

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful 4th of July. I was off work so did a few things at home, plus scrapbooking. Watched fireworks from my balcony!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-05-13 08:06 AM

Well, I enjoyed my day off tremendously. Back at it today, but tomorrow is the weekend!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to vawm

tgif!!!!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to leokc34

Jci. Working on cards this weekend.

KristaO
Queen
KristaO

jci! I'm going to wait before sending more cards out because I know I mailed them. Also June's cards are on their way, and I'm going to mail July's and August's this week.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KristaO

I got a card from Victoria and a card from Moon thanks for the card and the goodies loved them both

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to leokc34

JCI

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Will update tomorrow. Ladies for the ones that have not checked in to let me know they have received I am going to count them as received so that you are not sending out double or triple cards. I have pmed them to let me know but no response. I guess they just want to send cards out which is fine by me

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

We have to find moms, they got moved when I rearranged the craftroom. Which we are having to do again because yesterday one of our 5 divider shelves tried to fall on mom. It came apart at the bottom and since it was a split shelve, it started to buckle in the middle and smack her. Thankfully she seen it in time and was able to place her chair on the one part and remove all the stuff off the shelve. I am repurposing it in my room making it two smaller shelves and we are putting two metal shelves in its place...ugh.

After work today I will ask her to look for her cards and give me all the names on them. I believe she received from everyone that said they sent them. Except for those ladies that are way behind, she should be good..but I will recheck with her.

Diva

My July cards have been mailed. August are ready and will be in the mail end of July.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

jci

scarlet864
Veteran
scarlet864
In response to leokc34

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a nice July 4th weekend.

I received beautiful cards from Toni, Moon and Victoria. Thank you so very much for the lovely cards and goodies, I greatly appreciate them and will put them to good use!

My cards will be going postal this morning.

Take care and have a great week!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-09-13 08:25 AM
In response to scarlet864

I received an awesome card and goodies from Moon. Thank you so much!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Drayia

I would love to join!!! But I have so little free time to make cards! Maybe I should just sit down and make a stack...

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Kaylann

oh... had a rotten day today - fought with Bell Canada as they took out too much money out of my account!! stressed out a work - seriously bad day...
then came home and had happy mail from Moon!!! yeah and a month early - so happy you made my day!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

I recieved cards from Melba Lori and pooh ear thanks so ver much ladies

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to leokc34

Know what you mean about being stressed at work. My job lives with me in my basement. I take care of my Dad who suffered a severe stroke almost three years ago. He is paralyzed on his right side and can't stand for long than 1 minute. Most of the time I handle it pretty well, but sometimes the responsibility is overwhelming. Scrapbook com and OWH have become huge therapy for me. I think I would go nuts without my computer. Hope things get better!!Hugs Lisa

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

thanks Lisa... still battling with Bell!! seriously i want my money back... they took out $324 when it should only be $94 they are putting in on credit but i want the money - they never should have taken it out!! now i am waiting for a phone call from a supervisor lets see how that goes - it has been just over an hour - how long to wait until i call them back again.

what is Owh??

oh forgot to mention i received another card today!! yeah... love it and thanks for the goodies!!! thanks Toni!!!

scarlet864
Veteran
scarlet864
In response to leokc34

OWH stands for Operation Write Home -- a program that provides our troops with cards that they can send home to their families. I make cards for this organization as well, and it's my nightly therapy session, too.

Good luck with the phone company!

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to leokc34

August birthdays are in the mail. Went to the real post office and he thought my comment to the grocery about USA having free market exchange with Canada was funny. If you have not done so you need to go to my blog and read the terrible service I receive at the satellite post office at the grocery.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to linskin

oh my goodness... that post made me laugh... tried to leave you a comment but the conf. letters took up the room and i couldn't - but seriously you cracked me up!!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-11-13 08:38 PM
In response to leokc34

Has anyone in Canada gotten my cards yet???

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to vawm

Therez
Therez 
New Kid On the Block
Therez
In response to vawm

Good Morning....(oups allready afternoon)

Victoria (aka Vawm) your card was in my mailbox this morning. Thank you.

July is jelly time. Yesterday made 45 jelly jars of red currant jelly from the berries picked in my backyard. Totally organic! With tons of sugar of course but OH SO GOOD!!! Lots of these will be in my Xmas baskets to my family this December. Today I'll be making rhubarb marmalade with pecans. To die for! Its not an excuse for not getting my July cards in the mail, or maybe it is.... You are not forgotten. Should get them made this weekend.

Thérèse (Therez)

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to Therez

Ahhhh! I would love to have some rhubarb marmalade.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-12-13 11:04 AM

Therez, thank goodness! I could drive to Canada in back in a shorter time than it takes our post office.

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to leokc34

• leokc34 Said:
oh my goodness... that post made me laugh... tried to leave you a comment but the conf. letters took up the room and i couldn't - but seriously you cracked me up!!!

So glad I am fulfilling my role as forum clown... You have to admit I have a positively comic outlook on life.

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to linskin

Terez,,, Can I become part of your family so I can get some jelly, jam and marmamalade... I made cantelop butter one year and my that was good

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to linskin

Morning! I've received a few cards over the past couple days. From Toni, Linda (Linskin), Kimberly (leokc34), Victoria (vawm), Belinda (poohbear) and Moon. Thanks so much!!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:

I haven't...but no worries you have until December to do mine..

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Therez, thank goodness! I could drive to Canada in back in a shorter time than it takes our post office.

We would love to have you hand deliver them.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:

i received mine on Friday - beautiful card!!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-14-13 07:58 AM
In response to debbie*b

• debbie*b Said:
  • vawm Said:

We would love to have you hand deliver them.

Maybe next year, I should set up a road trip across Canada!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to vawm

Would love for you to visit!

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to leokc34

July & August cards went postal yesterday.

linskin
Guru
linskin

jci

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to linskin

My two June cards are postal. Sorry, ladies. The cards were just sitting here. Working on July and August this week, so I can be caught up.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Its fine hun, we all get them late out on occasion.

I received a lovely card from Puppet today. Love it and the flower button...so cute. Thanks for the rub-on bling....LOVE IT!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Hello ladies...

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to pjangel

JCI

Diva
In response to linskin

I got another birthday card with goodies from Krista O'Neill. I love the card! Thanks you so much!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Drayia

JCI

scarlet864
Veteran
scarlet864
In response to tcletoaddison

Thank you for the beautiful cards and goodies, Kim and Linda. I love checking my mailbox every day and finding a lovely card and not just a stack of ads.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to linskin

I also received a card from Kimberly thank you very much

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to babigirl

glad you are getting them ok

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to leokc34

Hi Ladies. I just got caught up on all the posts. Can I just say I hate telephone companies or any company that doesn't want to fix their mistakes in a timely manner. I would want my money too. Early June we had a major ordeal with Dad's insurance. Medicare decided to dis-enroll him without any contact. They dis-enrolled him in May. We got a latter about it June 6th. It took over four hours over the phone talking to lots of people to get him re-enrolled which didn't take affect until July 1st. Thankfully we had just got his medicine and he didn't have to go to the doctor for bloodwork until July. I don't think I slept the whole month of June though. Well, I mailed my first July card late, but the other July and first August will go out tomorrow. OWH has great challenges and I love the sketches. Hugs Lisa

Diva

Wow! What an ordeal! Glad to know everything is fine now.

I got a beautiful card with goodies from Artesha. Love it! Did you made the envelope as well?

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Morning...

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-18-13 08:42 AM
In response to pjangel

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to vawm

Hey jci

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to leokc34

I received a lovely card today from Artesha, thanks so much...so gorgeous and all purple.

Thanks for the stamp sets, love em.

I am looking through moms cards tomorrow to write down all who sent to her. I finally have the craft room back in order sort of..so we can work in it.

Diva

Wonderful! Now you h ave your craftroom back! Let the creativity flow all over the place!

Happy Friday everyone!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

You're very welcome, hun!

linskin
Guru
linskin

scrapmasterlb

You mentioned OWH having great challenges. What is OWH

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to linskin

• linskin Said:
scrapmasterlb

You mentioned OWH having great challenges. What is OWH

I was wondering the same thing.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

i received a card from Maria - thanks so much for the bling!!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to leokc34

OWH stands for Operation Write Home. They are strictly a non-profit organization that collects donated handmade cards ships them to various military outlets so that our military can correspond with their loved ones. I accidently discovered when I watched a YouTube video about coloring with copics. The thought of donating my cards to young men and women serving our country totally hit home with me. My dad is a vet and I now have two sons that are serving. It gave me a purpose. Now I am hooked on there TV show on you tube.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

i wonder if there is a Canadian version of OWH

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to leokc34

I don't know but I could find out. I want to say that I have seen some Canadian members on their Facebook page, but I could be confusing that with the forums on this site. lol

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

Just to let you know my May, June, July went postal today....and yours also Moon...

So sorry for being so late....

The few of you that already have received my cards may notice I decided to do my digital this year...with a little tradional...thought it would help me to keep caught up...so funny..never worked...

So if anyone from Jan-April have not received my cards...I can redo...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Good evening everyone...hope you all had a good day. Mine is just beginning I am working evenings tonight til 11:30pm.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to debbie*b

I received a card from Linda Thanks for the bling! I also love the weaving card!

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to leokc34

Checking in found out my sister that is visiting is NOT interested in papercrafting. Decided that is her loss.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to linskin

yeah... two more cards today - i love bday cards!!!
thank you Becca and Anette!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to leokc34

I received 2 more cards one from Annette and one from lisa

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to babigirl

Jci.

Diva

Wonderful Wednesday! Yeah..baby!!!!!!!LOL!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I received back Toni's card today. It is marked return to sender, unable to forward/ unknown.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
I received back Toni's card today. It is marked return to sender, unable to forward/ unknown.

Oh that is no good...

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to debbie*b

Okay ladies I am sitting here on disability and hoping to get all caught up on cards..so hubby set me up in the living room with my cricut and all my goodies...guess what made 5 cards and my cricut stopped working..the sizing wheel stopped....called support and they tried to help but nope its fried...its only 3 years old..like brand new..they don't repair them I was told then why do I see refurbished ones available who fixes these things..grrrrrrrr...

I also recieved 2 wonderful thinking of you cards today made my day..

Edited by pjangel on 07-25-13 11:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to debbie*b

]Babigirl, I am glad you got my card. I was wondering if Puppet got hers. Sent Kimberly's when I mailed yours, but she is in Canada. I am figuring hers will take longer. For some reason and having difficulty keeping up on posts lately. I check in but something isn't clicking. Guess I need to go back to making lists. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Going to try to get the rest of August made and mailed.

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to pjangel

Pam, I love my Cricut. But let's just say that my first experience was quite the ordeal. I had my first one less than two weeks and I used it once. Then it wouldn't turn on. While the company said they would replace it. I was going to have to pay for shipping to get a new one. I fought with my local Hobby Lobby, because that is where I purchased the machine. I basically had to force them to honor their own return policy. But it took them over a month to find a replacement machine. The new Imagine was coming out and just the Expressions were hard to find. Everything worked out. You might try googling repairs, but I would bet it would be just like investing in a new machine. Good Luck. I feel like I am spoiled with mine, I don't how long I could go without it. I use it a lot for scrapbooking.

linskin
Guru
linskin

Jci

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to linskin

I am not sure what I would do if mine quit either....seems a waste when only the wheel is broken...

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to debbie*b

jci in ladies hoping to get caught up as I am very far behind

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

Hey all reading and catching up today. will look into that return address Moon. This was posted by someone in a different card making swap and I wanted to share.

I want to pass this on, so I hope nobody minds!

I've been following a family on FB, who has a little girl dx with cancer. She just posted, that a friend (child) of her daughters found out the cancer had come back, and it's not treatable. The little girl's birthday is on the 27th of this month, and her Mom is hoping lots of people will send the little girl birthday cards. I thought I would post on some of the boards, because most of us have plenty of cards laying around! Please share this with anyone you'd like. TY!!

Children's Mercy Hospital
4 Henson
Lily Clevenger
2401 Gillham Road
Kansas City, MO 64108

Lets see if we can make a little girls day and a mom's wish

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to Drayia

Thanks so much for sharing this address, Shana. I saw this message posted in another forum and had already started on cards for that sweet little girl. I pray that you ladies are having a FABULOUS Friday!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

All caught up to here

Victoria, received you card, love paper and my girls were really excited about the ballerina's on front. They want to learn ballet.

I thought I received another card but seem to have misplaced it will have a further look in my scrap space to see if I can find it.

Never thought to use my cricut for card making, well off to make a bunch of cards that way. I am sure it will be quicker for me to do that in bulk then what I have been trying to do Might just get caught up by the end of this month, fingers crossed.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 07-26-13 08:29 AM
In response to Drayia

JCI, I forgot my list of cards I have received at home. Let me tell you I am treasuring each one. Will update later! Have a wonderful weekend!

scarlet864
Veteran
scarlet864
In response to vawm

Thank you for the lovely cards and goodies, Becca, Kimberly and Victoria. I will treasure them all and put the goodies to good use.

Page 12 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics