Username Post: Closed/Remove finished please.        (Topic#1582045)
Diva
In response to arteshamac

Happy Monday! Enjoy!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to bayamonesa1

Happy Monday...

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to Drayia

Are you still accepting new members for this swap

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to CraftyTwin

Sorry CraftyTwin I am not, I reopen it in November every year for signups for the next year. But I do encourage you to stay and chat with us and let us all get to know you. Several of the ladies on here are hostesses in their own right and its always great to know the ppl join our swaps

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I mailed my March cards, and maybe April too..... kids have been mailbox happy this week.

scarlet864
Veteran
scarlet864
In response to moonpuff

Happy Tuesday, ladies!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to moonpuff

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Will be going home to work on some March cards tonight and def over the next two days since i am off

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to babigirl

Put my March cards in mail today.

Diva
In response to TheBeccajb

Sending my first March b-card today!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Jci I have been working on cards each evening after work this week. It's so exciting to be able to create cards from my scraps. I love it!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

Ladies, I want to take a moment to thank those of you who I have received cards from so far! I can't wait to post a pic of them!

Here's an update on what's been keeping me so far behind, I will be getting your cards out very soon, I have had my husband gone so far ALL of this year, with work, had a blow out on the interstate, had to tow the car, have it stored for 2 weeks... then when I got it back, had to put 1900 into getting the tires, alignment, o2 sensor... and all kinds of other things. then we found a house to purchase! we are so very happy about that! it's a forever home for us so we are in the middle of moving, working, church etc. and my father's grandfather is in the hospital not doing well at all. he's having trouble breathing and his throat is swollen almost all the way closed. he has a do not ressusitate order, so they can't put him on a ventilator even if they could get a breathing tube in. please if you pray, pray for grandpa craig. and those are just the HIGHLIGHTS of the last 2 months. Rayleine, I should have your card in the mail by Monday. I'll have feb. cards out by next Friday. I have to get to the new house to pick up the cards because I have already moved all of the crafty stuff over there.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

jci

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to leokc34

hey everyone...hope you had a great Wednesday...

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to debbie*b

I just started a new job ... I am exhausted... will be mailing out march bd on Saturday after going to the post office to get more stamps.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to flutterbye0419

I will keep you and your Grandpa in my prayers, Dawn! Congrats on your new home!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Jci I sent my first March card off this morning. Have a great day, ladies!

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

Thank you Dawn, good luck with the move & Grandpa Craig will be in my prayers.Family comes first.
Received another card today from scrappy suzi, thanks so much I love it.Have a wonderful day.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to sunnyrc2001

poohdbear03
Expert
poohdbear03

My March cards went out last week..

Belinda

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to poohdbear03

I received 3 cards today!

Thank you Belinda for the lovely card and die cuts!

Thank you Sassy Suzi for the card and butterflies!

Thank you Shatema for the Big 40 card!

I love them all.

Thanks Ladies!

Moon

Diva
In response to moonpuff

Mine is already in the mail.

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to amabear62

I received a beautiful Birthday Card from Sassy Suzi! Thank you so much Suzi!

Here it is:
Birthday By Crafterrjb

Edited by crafterrjb on 03-08-13 09:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Yay i am glad you got it Moon I didn't know if it was enough postage glad it made it to you

Therez
Therez 
New Kid On the Block
Therez

Oh it is such a beautiful day up here in the province of Quebec. It smells and feels like spring. Started my ''spring cleaning'' in the computer room. OH MY how the dust manages to get into every corner. Time for a well deserved break and yippee I received my 1st birthday card in today's mail.

Thank you Belinda (Poohdbear03). How nice to include the punched flowers, tags and scalloped circles. Very much appreciated.

Therese (aka Therez)

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Therez

I received a beautiful card from Becca today! Thank you! I love the butterfly on it!

Moon

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to moonpuff

all my March and April has gone postal - i haven't heard back from all the Jan- Feb peeps if they received my card
i have this crazy notion that someone was missed because of the two lists... would hate to miss you. let me know and i can get it out ASAP

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to leokc34

Alright, all caught up and up dated to here. There are several cards unaccounted for that I have marked as sent but not recieve. Ladies that have recieved please check the followin list and let me know if I missed marking are card off that you have. Those of us on the list with the missing cards please wait until everyone checks it out before send out cards again. Thanks

Sunnyrc2001 missing - flutterbye0419(will get caught up soon), Drayia, Bayamonesa1, DancingQueen, Leokc34, Nikilynn, ValandTim, Debbie*b(just mailed)

Linskin missing - MsPebbles, flutterbye0419(will get caught up soon), pjangel, DancingQueen, Leokc34, tcletoaddison, SassySuzi(just mailed), Nikilynn, 1Heart, ValandTim, Debbie*b(just mailed)

TJCraftyWitch'sMom missing - Therez, flutterbye0419(will get caught up soon), pjangel, TJCraftyWitch(LOL), DancingQueen, Puppet, Leokc34, SassySuzi(just mailed), Nikilynn, 1Heart, ValandTim, Debbie*b(just mailed), Scrapmasterlb

I will wait on amabear62-Anette as she is traveling and is not sure who she has recieved from yet

MsPebbles missing - TJCraftyWitch'sMom, amabear62-Anette, flutterbye0419(will get caught up soon), pjangel,Drayia(was sent back, resending) TJCraftyWitch, Dancing Queen, Puppet, SassySuzi(just mailed), Nikilynn, armygirl, 1Heart, ValandTim, Debbie*b(just mailed), scrapmasterlb

poohbear03 need info on who sent you cards please so I can update your list, thanks.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

1Heart will be playing catchup, she has been in contact with me and keeping me updated on what is happening with her.

Just as flutterbye0419 is too, keeping me updated.

I will be sending off pms later today to gently poke those who have not sent cards to see if they are still with us. If not they have later birthdays so no one will have sent them any cards yet.

Thank you everyone for the check ins, reporting when you send and recieve. Makes my job that much easier.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Drayia

Thank you Artesha for the beautiful 40 card and the lovely stamps too!
I love it!

Moon

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to moonpuff

You are so very welcome, Moon! I love how you are constantly updating who you receive cards from, too;) Happy Saturday, ladies!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

I have January ready to go out, I just need to find the new post office (for my new location) we got moved yesterday and got the internet turned on last night...

i'm working on feb now. and I'll get march birthday's by next week!

Thank you for being patient ladies. I've gotten several cards, and pics are coming tomorrow of the ones I've gotten so far! love them all along with all the goodies!!!

Diva

I should be Ok with my cards. I already sent the first one for MArch and today, I am mailing the one for Canada.

ValandTim
Expert
ValandTim

Okay so my cards really are going out this time!!! I have to catch up on a few February gals and the March ladies. I will be able to do that soon. I feel so much better! Thanks for showing me grace.
Bonnie, Terry, Raylein, Debbie, Tracy, and Silvia all have cards on the way.

Oh in other Crazy EXCITING news... My work was featured on the CTMH founders blog! check it out! http://www.jeanettelynton.com/2013/03/my-favorite-s tamp...

Edited by ValandTim on 03-11-13 12:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Diva
In response to ValandTim

Congratulations!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

That is exciting Valerie, Congrats!!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to ValandTim

Congratulations! That's AWESOME, Valerie!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Congrats

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

Happy Birthday Moon, hope your day was amazing....

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-12-13 07:57 AM

Checking in!
Moon your card is going to be late. I apologize! I am up to my neck in school auction preparation and just need to work in a trip to the post office.
All cards will go out today or tomorrow. Thanks for indulging my lack of sanity!

ValandTim
Expert
ValandTim
In response to vawm

I have cards for Belinda, Peebles, Anette, and Linda going postal tomorrow. I'll be a bit late for a couple of the March gals. I'm making cards to get ahead so this does not happen again!

Thanks for all the congrats. I'm so excited!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ValandTim

I finished my last March card today will be going in the mail tomorrow

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to babigirl

Jci I am caught up with my card making, but I need to buy stamps so that I can mail them.

Therez
Therez 
New Kid On the Block
Therez
In response to Drayia

Oh I'm so sorry that TJCraftyWitch'sMom didn't get my card. It was mailed on the same day as all the other February cards that all seem to have reached their destination. Keep me posted.

Therez

Therez
Therez 
New Kid On the Block
Therez
In response to Therez

This is my first swap and it is so much fun checking my mailbox everyday for new cards.

Thank you to:
moonpuff (aka Moon Koss)
Puppet (aka Krista O'Neill))
lori1963 (aka Lori Moore)
debbie*b (aka Debbie Beer)
Sassy Suzi (aka ???)

The cards are beautiful, and all were filled with trikets, tags, and surprises. Wow, I sure wasn't expecting anything other than a card. So very sweet of all of you.

All my March and April cards are completed and will be mailed tomorrow. Happy belated birthday Moonpuff, sorry I'm late.

Spring is in the air. Wishing you all a super day!

Therez

scarlet864
Veteran
scarlet864
In response to Therez

Hi ladies! My March and April cards will be going in the mail tomorrow. I apologize for them being late, but it's our school's annual fundraiser this weekend, and I have been up to my eyeballs in proxy bidding forms, live auction and silent auction items, etc.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-13-13 09:22 AM
In response to scarlet864

I just put March and April in the mail. Therez, I have to go to the post office for yours but I still think it will make it on time.

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to vawm

I received 2 more cards last week and went postal with March,

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to linskin

I hate working it cuts into my craft making. Started a new job under duress. Needed the job to buy more supplies

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to linskin

i have 2 cards going postal today.... and i'll make a few more this weekend to get caught up...

update: grandpa craig is still not doing well. they are giving him no nutrition at all. it's hard to say, but at the rate he's going, in a week we will no longer have him on earth, but in heaven with Grandma Elaine.

i'll continue keeping you updated as to the things going on in this far off land

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

My March are going out today!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Prayers and lots of hugs.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Jci. Happy Friday!

Diva

Praying for peace and comfort during this time in your life.

I am sending more cards today after work.

So happy is Friday! I don't have to get up so early tomorroW!!!!!!!

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb

• flutterbye0419 Said:
i have 2 cards going postal today.... and i'll make a few more this weekend to get caught up...

update: grandpa craig is still not doing well. they are giving him no nutrition at all. it's hard to say, but at the rate he's going, in a week we will no longer have him on earth, but in heaven with Grandma Elaine.

i'll continue keeping you updated as to the things going on in this far off land

Will keep you in my prayers!

amabear62
Resident
amabear62

hi!!! Just checking in. THANKS for all the cards. I LOVED all of them. They were waiting for me when I came home from 2 months in Florida. I am mailing the March April cards today! Have a great weekend!!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to amabear62

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

I received 3 more cards today.
Debbieb thanks so much love the card & goodies.
Valandtim, thank you for my card & lil gracias card so cute.
Leokc,Love the cowgirl boots on card & for my ribbons.
Thank you all so much.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

ty all for your love and prayers. we got the call that grandpa craig had passed at 9 am this morning. it's been a rough day, but my hubby will be making his way from florida to ohio at some point this week to go the memorial service. thanks again ladies

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

So very sorry for your loss, Dawn! ((Hugs))

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Dawn so sorry to hear that will be praying

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to babigirl

I am catching up with my cards 4 more in the mail today....I still have a few to catch up on and I am working on it....Some ladies may get a double I lost my list of what was sent to who....lol

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to pjangel

I got a cute Paris card from Valerie. I think it's for the 2012 Birthday swap. Thank you,,for the Cute little Gracias note card you included.

ValandTim
Expert
ValandTim
In response to armygirl

It totally was for the 2012 swap. I'm so sorry it's so late!

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb

I received a beautiful card today from (vawm) Victoria! Thank you so much. I love it!

poohdbear03
Expert
poohdbear03

still recieving bday cards better late than never . THANKS my scrappy friends

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

I am glad everyone is okay with those late cards...I am still struggling with some life changing things that has happened to me...they same time heals but just how long does it take...almost 3 years...

Thank you for your patience...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

Hugs Pam, don't rush it, take as long as you need. When they say time they dont tell you it could take a life time

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-17-13 07:35 PM
In response to Drayia

Glad that my card are starting to arrive! :0)

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to vawm

JCI

ValandTim
Expert
ValandTim

JCI. I've been working on some 3D projects. I bought some frames from Darcie's (http://www.darciesllc.com/). I'm really loving the chip board bee hive!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to ValandTim

Checking in..... got home today from my 40th Birthday cruise. We partied so hard, that we broker the ship.

Yes, we were on that ship

We had an amazing time.

Anyways, onto opening cards up.....

Thank you Victoria for the lovely card.
Thank you Linda Skinner for the adorable card and vellum sayings too.
Thank you Ms Pebbles for the card.
Thank you Melba for the amazing 40th birthday card (and stamp set). I love it.
Thank you Kimberly Clark for the card and stickers
Thank you Krista for the 40th birthday card and the bling

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

My March cards will be going out soon. I hate to be late, I have a terrible habit of addressing cards and then forgetting to get them to the mailbox. I have gotten into such a routine taking care of my dad the past two years that I forget the things that aren't a daily regime for me. Hey, I have till December to get on the ball with the mailing part right? Dawn, good luck with new house and best wishes for your family. Actually, that applies to al you ladies best wishes for a wonderful week. Hugs Lisa

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapmasterlb

jci

Diva

So sorry about your loss. May all of you find peace in thinking Grandpa is now resting in peace.

Diva

All my March and April cards have been mailed.

Edited by bayamonesa1 on 03-19-13 08:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I received a card and a whole bunch of extras from PJ Angel today! Thank you so much!

Moon

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

awhhh Dawn... sending you big hugs and my condolences go out to you and your family

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
Checking in..... got home today from my 40th Birthday cruise. We partied so hard, that we broker the ship.

Yes, we were on that ship

We had an amazing time.

Anyways, onto opening cards up.....

Thank you Victoria for the lovely card.
Thank you Linda Skinner for the adorable card and vellum sayings too.
Thank you Ms Pebbles for the card.
Thank you Melba for the amazing 40th birthday card (and stamp set). I love it.
Thank you Kimberly Clark for the card and stickers
Thank you Krista for the 40th birthday card and the bling

on a good note... i hear that they offered you money back and a discount on a different cruise - see the party continues

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to leokc34

The 50% off our next cruise is the best perk, IMO.
That I am excited to use

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

JCI

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to tcletoaddison

i hate my job ... i am generally a positive person but this... collections!!! what was i thinking... it envelops my every thought ... no time for relaxing paper crafts.... I want time for cards, my blog, i hate headsets. give me hope. oh yeah, i know it pays the bills and I can purchase the things I have put in the shopping cart.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to linskin

Good morning, ladies. Another March card went out this morning. Have a great day!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Linskin..I was a collector for 20+ years...I stopped in 2007...the hours are crazy and it is harder and harder to get people to pay...

My special project is coming to an end now it is day to day.

Well it snowed here again...when wil it stop todya is SPRING...I was outside shoveling...

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb
In response to leokc34

I received a beautiful card from Kimberly Clark yesterday! Thank you so much Kimberly!!!

TheBeccajb
Diva
TheBeccajb

Wow! I received a beautiful Birthday card and some wonderful bling today from Therese Arsenault (Therez)! Thank you so much Therez! I love it!!!

Diva
In response to leokc34

JCI

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Dawn so sorry for the lost of your loved one. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Mom got some beautiful cards from Deb and Val this week.
She said thank you for the goodies as well. She loves getting little goodies. something about getting a lovely card that brightens your day and then the goodies make it even more so. Thanks ladies so much.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I will be working on the March cards, I am a little behind, this month, but I will be sure to include goodies in them all.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I received a card with awesome bling in it from Therese. I loved the note in your card as well
It made me smile.

Thank you!

Moon

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to pjangel

Pam,
I had my first QA and I made 260 calls with 13 contacts and collected 130.00... It is hard job.
I hoope it gets better

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to linskin

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Made some cards last night now to get them addressed and in the mail

Diva
In response to linskin

Hang in there! Hopefully you can find a way to make it work for you!

linskin
Guru
linskin

ms pebbles your blog is delightful

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to linskin

they didn't think i was cut out for their collections.. said i wasn't catching on fast enough ... after 1 day on the auto dialer they said i was a liability.

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to linskin

but the best thing is I HAVE TIME TO CRAFT

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to linskin

Made 100 little purses today for a women's show I do, figured I would make some cut bag stuffers. All I need to do now is get little chocolate bars to put in them, attach my business card and drop them off.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics