Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: Very Laid Back Challenge - November Edition        (Topic#1582119)
NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Welcome to the VLB (VERY LAID BACK CHALLENGE) -- November Edition

Please read this entire post before you sign up.

For anyone new to this challenge, here's the idea: so many of us crave all the lovin' our neighbors leave when we do challenges, but sometimes we just want to create layouts and projects that have nothing to do with challenges (and still get some love!). Well, for this challenge, you can just create pages and other projects and link them here. You can follow my weekly challenges, but it's not a requirement. Basically, anything goes!

Here's the one and only catch: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS' LAYOUTS AND PROJECTS. So, if you sign up, you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. To keep this from becoming an overwhelming task, I'm restricting the number of players to 35 or so. This is not a one entry challenge. This is a month long commitment to post ALL your work and check out everyone else's. Please post projects only from this month. And please be aware that we can be REALLY CHATTY on this thread and the posts can add up really fast.

Also -- I'd love to learn everyone's first name --if it's not in your siggy could you please tell us.

Every weekend, I'll post a new challenge.

****** I will be out of town from 10/31 thru 11/4****** I don't know if I will have wifi or not. So if I don't update the front page -- please don't fret. YOU ARE ALL IN!!!!

Challenges:
Week 1: Use twine, fiber, thread on a lo. You don't have to sew - but why the heck not!

Week 2 -- Embossing.

Players:
1. NCYANKEE
2. Pamela.TX
3. Scrapperbee
4. LesleyC
5. AllAmy
6. Lenethren
7. dancinIrish90
8. TenaE
9. SaraS
10. ScrapnMama
11. AnnaC
12. lpeeps
13. AuntyT
14. cveira
15. chili_chicken
16. byondbzr
17. sasload4
18. autumngold
19. MelissaW
20. raining
21. melissasmith
22. HenriJean

Edited by ncyankee on 11-09-12 04:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to NVyankee

Challenge # 1

Use fiber, thread, twine on a lo.

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to NVyankee

Count me in again!!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to pamela.tx

Of course, I'm in. And won't be gone much this month!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to scrapperbee

I'm in! Love you ladies. I probably would have given up on Scrapping months ago if it wasn't for the inspiration I get from this group.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to LesleyC

here I am. Me me me

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to LesleyC

I'd like in again please.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Lenethren

Me, please!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to dancinirish90

Me too, please!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Tena E.

Here's my bomb

I Ruff You! By Dancinirish90

April '08 By Dancinirish90

May '08 By Dancinirish90

June '08 By Dancinirish90

His & Hers tags By Dancinirish90

Happy Day By Dancinirish90

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Lisa has the first bomb of the thread. Way to go.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to NVyankee

First post updated --

I'm exhausted this morning. I stayed up to watch 2 episodes of Revenge last night.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-29-12 05:41 AM
In response to NVyankee

Count me in please!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to SaraS

Me too please!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Scrapn mama

Good morning!

I’m in for November too. Not sure how much scrappy stuff I will get done other than DT….

Hurricane Sandy is not being nice to us. We have several inches of snow on the ground with a lot more predicted along with high winds. Brrrrr…….

Henri, hope you are safe from Sandy!

Rebecca, I hope Jim is doing better and that things are calming down for you.

Bev, hope you are rested up after your trip!

Have fun at your state competition, Eileen!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Anna C

Well bomb diggety IrishLisa!

I've got 1
Fall Frolics By AllAmy

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to Anna C

I'm here. I'm sure I need to finish up on love for October too, of course that's after Lisa's bomb that I'm jealous of.
Busy week for us. Football playoffs are this week and Chris has his last week of play practice before performances start next week which means loooong practices. I think we may all be tired this week. I am also going to some Alzheimer's meetings to get some help and ideas for taking better care of my mom. She is getting extremely stubborn about bathing and taking care of herself. I had to go be the firm, there is no choice person this last Saturday. I am not ready to be a parent to my parents but it's here.

Hope everyone on the East Coast is staying safe. I have many friends over there from when I lived there and am worried and praying for all of you.

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to lpeeps

Hey ladies! Man, am I tired!! It was such a long weekend. I feel like I should have stayed home from work today to recuperate from the weekend. Saturday was a fun filled day of shopping for everyone….more for the girls... Claire’s, Justice, Party City, and then Hobby Lobby for all of us. I was able to pick up some modeling paste, stencils, paint pens and Thickers. I have seen some of you ladies use modeling paste and want to give it a try. I tell ya, y’all really inspire me and make me want to try new things. And in turn, my Honey sees me and wants to try new things too. (Don’t tell him I said that!) LOL BTW, he was so touched by all the love he received on his layout I posted. That was actually his 2nd layout he ever made. He wouldn’t let me post his 1st. He was so inspired with all the love he received that he made another one. Saturday night was consumed by an away game of baseball (last game of the season, thank goodness) for my son. Sunday was a day of rushing my son to game of paintball with his team, running back home to pick up the rest of the kiddos to take and pick out their pumpkins for our annual pumpkin carving, and then rushing my youngest daughter to cheer practice.

Rebecca - I hope your hubby gets to feeling better soon.

Eileen – We have our costumes ready for our fur babies too. I hope it went well for your adoption event. I hope Cooper gets a really good home.

Lesley – My Honey really laughed out loud at your little comment on his layout! You made him feel better by bringing up the word “tools” so he didn’t feel like his Man Card was stolen from him.

Melissa – I hope your kiddos feel better soon. Poor babies! I hope all is well with the homework thing. I do NOT miss them days. I was so glad when I finished my degree. It seemed like I never had enough time to spend with my son. He always put me on a guilt trip because most of my evenings and weekends were consumed with homework and classes and we couldn’t have our “date night” together.

Tena – I wish I could find a “Christmas in the South” craft show around here. There doesn’t seem to be many craft shows around my area. I keep looking to see if there is anything coming up but I never have any luck.

~Lisa~ you are killing me with your bomb!

Lisa (peeps) – I hope all is well with your mom. It’s going to be a long road but hang in there. We are going through the same thing with my grandfather.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to pamela.tx

LisaPeeps- hugs hun.
I've gone to an Alzheimer's support group (Kaiser offers one free in our area, even to non Kaiser patients). It did feel good to talk to a group that "gets" it and there was also a professional counselor there who really had some wise words. Hope you can find something in your area too.

and another from me
Costume Parade By AllAmy

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to AllAmy

DOO ---
Cool Dudes By Ncyankee

Edited by ncyankee on 10-29-12 11:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to NVyankee

Sorry, ladies. I think that's only my second bomb with over 3 things in it ever, so it doesn't happen often. And, Lisa, it was just to get you back for yours at the end of last month LOL

Been catching up all day around the site, and I think I am finally there. Hoping to scrap one more LO this month to finish up challenges.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to NVyankee

Hi ladies jci quickly, great new pages already. Not sure how much scrapping I'll get done this month but love seeing what everyone else is creating.

I do have a one day crop planned for the 10th so hopefully I'll be productive then.

Lisa(P), hope you find the help you need with your mom {{{Hugs}}}

Rebecca, hope Jim is feeling better and he's able to get more meds for his pain. I'm sure this is hard on all of you, take care of yourself too.

Off to leave

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to NVyankee

Sign me up!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to AuntyT

acu! and waiting to see if we get snow

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

I'm here!!

Well I dragged my sorry @ss to work this morning, bronchitis and all. Feeling it now, so bath and bed for me. xoxoxo

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to cveira

acu

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to NVyankee

Acu! I signed up for a crop on Sunday at Lisa's and my "spot". Very excited for more scrappy time. Work is getting crazed, so I'll take my small pockets of me time when I can get them this month.

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to NVyankee

Can I join this please? My layouts need some love and I find such great ideas looking at other people's layouts.

Lauren

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to chile_chicken

Me please, hope I can stay cu..

Jim came home Friday night. We have had a rough time. He is frustrated, in pain, on strong pain meds so he thinks he is invincible, and tries to do WAY too much. I have to practically sit on him to get him to rest and eat. Uuuggghhh. I am trying to be good, nice, helpful... But he does try to push my buttons. Stress sucks. Recovery sucks.

We did get a truck, so we have transportation again. That is good. He is going for surgery again tomorrow though. I am tired already and this road I'm on just got started.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to byondbzr

Rebecca, hope the surgery goes well, sending prayers for all of you.

Christine, hope you feel better soon!

Welcome Lauren!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Tena E.

Rebecca-with men, it's sometimes harder being the caretaker than the patient! Big hugs. I'm glad you have a means to get around again.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to LesleyC

DOO...finally finished my last sketch page.

Hoops for Hope By Tena E.

Goodnight!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Tena E.

I'm in again, and hoping November will be kinder to me than October!!

BBL with love and chatter.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to sasload4

Good morning! Lots and lots of snow here, thanks Hurricane Sandy!

Rebecca, hope Jim's surgery went well and that his recovery wil go faster than planned. So glad to know that you now have transportation.

Hi Lauren! I never knew your name on the other forum that we have been in together all year long!! That's bad, isn't it? Welcome to this group! You will get lots of loves from this group!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to Anna C

Welcome Lauren -- of course you can join. I hope you'll love this group. I think we are a heck of a nice bunch of ladies.

Rebecca -- men are the W*O*R*S*T patients! And the men we love are even more annoying when sick/hurt.

Before children -- Kevin was in a moped accident while on vacation in Bermuda. He fractured his nose, had road rash over most of his exposed skin, and had a terrible fracture of his upper arm just south of the shoulder.

It was the most trying time for me. I tried to be empathetic & patient. But OMG! Worse -- because it was his right arm he couldn't do anything. I had to go to work with him. I had to stand outside the bathroom. I even went to the OR with him to help him do a minor case one time. I had to wash his hair in the sink -- and EVERY DAY he would say "make sure you prime the spray so it doesn't come out cold". I swear I wanted to wrap the hose around his next some mornings!

He couldn't sleep in bed -- he had to sleep in a recliner. I still have PTSD of hearing "Eileen, eileen, eileen, where are you"". Where the he!! do you think I am.

Anyhow -- my point. Men suck as patients. Disappear and regroup when you can. Thank goodness you have a vehicle now. Forget something at the store -- and take a ride even if you really didn't forget something. Hugs girl -- I know what you're going dealing with. But I didn't have children who needed me too. OY --- Hugs again

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to NVyankee

Sign me up please! I've still got lots more pages to finish for my cruise album.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to autumngold

Me please!

Also, sharing my news!

http://flamingoscraps.blogspot.com/2012/10/meet-flaming...

raining
Governor
raining
In response to MeliMedina

Me!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to raining

congrats Mel

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to NVyankee

So I'm going crazy -- I CANNOT find my glasses. I have a old pair but they're not my progressives. UGH. This is so frustrating. So hoping that Quincy hasn't stolen them.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to raining

Yay Melly! Congrats on the DT!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to NVyankee

Here's my latest, I finally finished St. Lucia and moved on to Antigua:

Caribbean Cruise - Antigua By Autumngold

Caribbean Cruise By Autumngold

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Eileen, yes Jim is a HORRIBLE patient! Gads! It is his right arm as well, so that much harder. Today I will get a bit of a break when he goes to surgery. His parents have to take him because the timing is wrong for me to do it. Mason is off Tuesdays so I'll have him home all day and Rylie gets off the bus right when he will be going into the OR. My mom will watch the kiddos for me tonight though so I can work. I am taking tomorrow off, as planned, because Halloween is my day and I won't miss the kiddos' go trick-or-treating in the remnants of hurricane Sandy! LMAO...

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

OK, acu for just a bit. Jim is resting right now so I gotta get to cleaning, laundry, making dinner.. geezzz..

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to byondbzr

Rebecca -- glad you're not missing the big day. I know you love Halloween.

Love that you're getting the day off because JIm is having surgery. I like your thinking.

DOO --
Quincy By Ncyankee

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to NVyankee

Morning ladies jci, More Hugs Rebecca!

Eileen you are too funny but it's so true...went through something similar when Matt had knee surgery in 2007 and when he was in an accident from a field exercise in the Army...yes they can be a pain!

Anna, sorry you got snow but glad you're safe.

Congrats Melissa on the new DT!!

Off to do some cleaning, laundry and more purging in the scraproom...but I don't have to cook today, it's just me Yay

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to NVyankee

Good morning!

Hoping everyone on the East Coast are doing okay with Hurricane Sandy. I've been watching the news and the pictures are horrendous! So scary!!!

It's raining here (of course) we are expected to get 1-2 inches today and another 1-2 inches tomorrow. But the nice thing is, is that it's warm out. Weirdly warm in the low 60's. But it feels warmer. Must be the humidity, I guess.

Rebecca~sorry DH is not a being cooperative with his recovery. I'm sure my DH would be the same. Hopefully this surgery goes smoothly for him and you as well.

Mel~Congrats on the DT! Very cool!!!!

Tonight we are going to carve our pumpkins. DS wants to do a Mario Brothers pumpkin, so I need to find a template online and print it out so we can carve Mario. Not sure what what DH has in mind but I think I'm going to do a scary pumpkin.

Anyway, DH wants us to go to a job fair today so I have to go get ready and head over there soon. Hope everyone has a great day!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-30-12 08:51 AM

Awesome news Mel!! Congrats to you!

Hang in there Rebecca. Hopefully the pain starts to ease up for Jim and then once he starts feeling better, he will be a better patient.

Welcome Lauren!

All of you who are having adverse weather due to Sandy, lots of hugs!

I started back at work today. The 2 hours flew by. For those that don't know I work part, part-time, lol 10 hours a week doing reading with 1st graders. I just love it!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to SaraS

I haven't done any decorating. I'm going to grab some pumpkins today so Brendan can carve them.

NJ & NY are in such terrible shape. So sad. The place where the fires were (Breezy Point) -- is the cutest little beach town in Queens. I used to hang there with college friends. Looks like a nuclear bomb went off. So so sad

raining
Governor
raining
In response to NVyankee

Dropping off!
Moments **Scraps of Darkness**Prima PPP** By Raining

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to raining

PEEKING IN

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cveira

Congrats Mel on your new dt position!

Halloween is postponed here. Kinda hard to go trick or treating wading 18 inches of snow!

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to Anna C

acu on love. I am watching the hurricane news on TV- I hope everyone is OK! I am looking forward to today as we have a festival to go to for Halloween and I can't wait to take lots of pictures.

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken

Dropping in my first two layouts- this is a double page but I can't figure out how to post them side by side in my software!

Baby Love left hand side By Chile_chicken

Baby Love right hand side By Chile_chicken

Edited by chile_chicken on 10-30-12 03:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

congrats Mel.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to cveira

It's official -- Cooper is leaving for his forever home on Saturday!!! I can't believe it -- but I'm so happy for him. A great couple with one other dog. A huge fenced in yard. I'm gonna miss the big goofball.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to NVyankee

acu; congrats, Mel; and am leaving for the school field trip to DC, will get back Friday.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI and DO2

ADORABLE FRIENDS IN GOOD COMPANY By Sasload4

SPOOKY ANGELS By Sasload4

These were done for October challenges, but as most of us have moved over to this thread I'm posting them here.

TFL

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-31-12 05:40 AM
In response to sasload4

Eileen- that's great news about Cooper! And Q-ball has a forever home he's leaving for in a few weeks right? Yay!

Anna - Yuck! That much snow at one time is not fun. I tend to believe any amount of snow at any time is not fun, but...
I heard we are sending people from MN out to West Virginia to help with getting the power back on and plowing, etc.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to SaraS

Good morning!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cveira

Eileen, I'm sure Cooper will miss you too!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to cveira

Dropping one off... trying to get caught up on loving today sometime... I've got so much to do and not enough time to get it done. Second verse, same as the first, as always for me! LOL

ride By MelissaW

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Morning ladies, jci

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to NVyankee

• ncyankee Said:
It's official -- Cooper is leaving for his forever home on Saturday!!! I can't believe it -- but I'm so happy for him. A great couple with one other dog. A huge fenced in yard. I'm gonna miss the big goofball.

Yay! That is awesome news Eileen! I never got to meet Cooper, but I could tell he was one cool dog!!! Wish we lived closer, I would have loved to adopt him!! So glad he found his furever home!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

Good morning all!

ACU2H!

Sorry to hear about all that snow Anna, hopefully it won't stick around long and your town can celebrate Halloween very soon. Stupid Hurricane!!!

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

ACU

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Lenethren

Hi all! Happy Halloween!

Eileen, how long did you foster Cooper? I'm so happy to hear he has a forever home.

DOO for the twine, fiber, thread challenge - I stitched with floss:

Sugar & Spice Ghouls By Dancinirish90

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken

Good morning! Just dropping off another two layouts.

Project 365 2012 Week 43 By Chile_chicken

Duck onesie By Chile_chicken

I am stuck at home all day as my two and a half year old son Lucas has a cold, and my three month old son Adam has conjunctivitis, so I might get some time to do some cards and traditional layouts done as they are both quite sleepy. After I have done all the housework of course!

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx

Lesley – I agree. I get so much inspiration from this group!

Rebecca – I hope Jim is feeling better soon and takes it easy. By him taking his meds and acting like Superman, he can do more harm than good. Tell him to be careful! Glad to hear you have new transportation.

Christine – I feel your pain. I have felt like poo the last couple days. I dragged my booty in to work yesterday, made homemade lumpia for today’s office party and I plan on taking it easy tomorrow. Taking a day off work to just sit at home and sleep but still manage to get in some scrapbooking, hopefully.

Welcome Lauren!

Melissa – Congrats on the DT!

Well, I hope to be feeling better. I’ve gotta take my daughter trick or treating and I really want to pass out candy to the kiddos. I look forward to it so much every year.

Happy Halloween everyone! Be safe and don't forget to wear your reflectors or carry a flash light!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to NVyankee

I'm in again...hoping to have some more scrappy time this month. Last month was insane!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to godschild94

Finally getting ACU on love.

Thanks for the congrats, everyone! I'm excited to see what I can come up with for this work... it's my first store DT so I have a bit more responsibility than my previous DTs.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI and DOO

MY BEAUTIFUL PUMPKIN By Sasload4

TFL

raining
Governor
raining
In response to sasload4

Dropping Off~
Frosty ** Scraps of Elegance ** By Raining
A Walk **Scraps of Elegance** By Raining
Je t'aime- SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE By Raining
Me **SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE** By Raining
For You Tag **Scraps of Elegance** By Raining

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to raining

Good morning and have a great day ladies!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Hi ladies jci, been kinda quiet around here.

Will BBL

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Tena E.

Mel- congrats on the DT spot. You deserve it!

Sara- yeah for back to work and loving it!

dropping off two. ACU on lovin'
Pick o' Patch By AllAmy

Fall Friends By AllAmy
used fiber on this one for the VLB challenge.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to AllAmy

Hi everyone, it's a gloomy day here, but tomorrow's Friday!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

Is it Friday yet?

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to cveira

Here's my latest:

Caribbean Cruise - Barbados By Autumngold

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken

acu2h and dropping off a card I made for my grandmother who is turning 92 today.

Spoil Yourself Today By Chile_chicken

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Acu! Hi, scrappy friends!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to LesleyC

Hi ladies!

Hope you all survived Halloween and are doing well.

Off to leave some luv!!!

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to NVyankee

Geesh, I come to sign up for a month on the second and you're already on page two??

Will you have me?

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Pookahbot

Dropping off:

Fun Times By AuntyT

Our Sweet Treat By AuntyT

Wee Wee Choo Choo By AuntyT

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 11-02-12 05:46 AM
In response to AuntyT

acu!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SaraS

TGIF!

You look so pretty in your avi, Genie!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to Anna C

Happy Friday! I am actually headed to my scrap room! I have two hours before I have to leave for Nathan's last fb game. It is an hour away, blah! But I have been so super stressed, along with everyone in my house, and I feel like some creative time to unwind. Groceries?? eh, not today! I say we are going out.

We were supposed to get our basement carpet laid tomorrow. That will complete the fixing of the damage our flood caused. Unfortunately the carpet was destroyed in the remnants of Sandy... told my dh there are so many others with a lot bigger problems than carpet from the storm. Waiting for a little while longer seems like such a little thing.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to lpeeps

Just popping in to say hello and catch up on some loving. I have the whole weekend off to scrap...woo hoo! Also was supposed to have a friend over to scrap but she's sick and can't come. But I am still scrapping!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to godschild94

I've taken to expect that I'm going to live my life week to week. LOL.

Heading to Ann Arbor in the morning with a friend for some kind of warehouse sale. I'm pretty excited to just get out and do something fun!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Hi ladies & Happy Friday!

Gonna be a busy weekend for me so not sure I'll get any scrapping done but hoping for some down time on Sunday.

Hi Genie!

ACU for now...enjoy your Friday

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Tena E.

Dropping one off!

... just keep swimming By MelissaW

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to cveira

Sunday's homework is almost done. I'm just doing the reading and notes at this point...

Tomorrow I'm driving to Ann Arbor with another friend to some warehouse/moving sale for another online store. I'm excited to go!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Hi ladies -- sorry I haven't checked in; wifi was underwhelming.

We've won our first 2 matches at states -- don't know how. LOL. I'm back at home since I have to do Cooper's adoption in the am.

Lisa (Irish) - I've had Cooper since late March

Then off to an adoption event. If we do well at tennis tomorrow I have to drive back down. OMG -- I'm exhausted.

My heart is breaking for those in NY & NJ -- I've found out over the last few days that several college friends (not real close ones but still) have lost their homes. NO one has power or gas and it's cold. Hurricanes suck in NC -- but at least we're not freezing.

Well anyhow -- I probably won't check in again until MOnday and then I'll update anyone else who joined. Just know -- you're all in.

Wish me luck at the adoption tomorrow -- hope I don't bawl like a baby!

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to NVyankee

Becca, I know we've talked elsewhere, but know that I think of you and your family often. You're in my prayers, and I love you bunches, girl.
Mel, congrats again. That's awesome!
Hi to the new faces I don't recognize And to everyone else, too.
Anna, thank you! I've been trying really hard to watch what I eat and make it to the gym three times a week, and it's starting to show. Cool weather and a rotten month have set me back a little, but I'm determined to lose this weight!!

Halloween was cold and windy, but at least the rain held off. We were disappointed to learn that the neighborhood children don't trick or treat here, although if I had really thought about the fact that most of our streets don't have street lights or sidewalks, it makes sense. So we drove over to a nearby neighborhood so the kids could trick or treat a little, and we have a LOT of candy that I was hoping to hand out to the trick or treaters. :/

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to Pookahbot

Oops, haha, I forgot to drop these off

grade four By Pookahbot

Polka Dots By Pookahbot

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Pookahbot