Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: Clsd /Forever Calendar Swap        (Topic#1582927)
Martica
Queen
Martica

Forever Calendar Plaque Swap

Hurry and sign up you have until Sunday afternoon.
Deadline to complete project is Jan 30th it must be shipped the week of Jan 31st.

This is a fun to do project that you will treasure and use for a very long time. *I would like to thank Deb Kravec for sharing this idea with me.

You will need a wood plaque that measures minimum 15 inches wide. I found an inexpensive 18 inch wood plaque at Micheals for $3.99. You will need 12 small prefferably wooden chips in any shape for every month of the year. See below picture of sample. You will alter plaque and 12 chips with months to your partners liking in style, color or/and theme. You can paint it, use paper, crackle it, use fabric just be creative and unique. You can use any word for plaque. You can attach chips/months to plaque with hooks, Velcro or any other unique way. And if you have a way to do this that we have not thought of please share with us so that we can maybe use your idea. Your partner will then add her own chips in any material like wood, plastic or chipboard under every month of all the names and dates desired once she receives it.

Here is a list of materials needed:

Wood Plaque (1)
Wood Chips (12)
Round Jump Rings 12mm( jewelry sections of craft stores) (12)
Eyelet Hooks (12)
***Added chips for name and dates will be furnished by receiver when she gets plaque. You can make chips for that of chipboard to reduce expense***

Drill for making holes on chips if needed, you might be able to use your Big Bite instead

If desired “remember that plaque needs to be hung so make sure you add ribbon to the top of it”

Paint
Paper
Ribbon
String
Velcro
Embellishments any kind
Lace/trim

This swap will end on Jan. 30th so you will need to mail the week of the 31st.

I will partner each of you. It will not be a ss swap this time because I want you all to communicate with your partner on your likes for the plaque.
I have added three groups to start it. If you want a different style please let me know and I will add it.
If joining for 1st time in my swap you must furnish me with your full name and address. When mailing you must add tracking # to package, you must mail the week of the 21st of Jan it is a must.

***If you have flaked in any of my swaps or someone else’s swap you will not be welcomed here, so don’t bother joining.***
***If you are not sure you will be able to complete it on time, please do not sign up***

Here is sample: this is blog of how it was done:
http://acraftyescape-kati e.blogspot.com
Look for Family Dates Sign for instructions.

Here is what I bought at M's.
Material Needed For Swap By Martica

Groups

Shabby Chic

1. Linny / Lorna Lee
FOREVER CALENDAR with hanger. By Linnny

Shabby Chic Forever Calender By Lorna Lee

2. Dixie Leah / DKravec

Birthday Plaque for Martica's swap By Dixie Leah

Forever Calendar Plaque By DKravec

Vintage

1. Pam In Tx / DawnasPlace
"Love Family Time" Vintage Birthday Forever Calendar By Dawna.s Place

2. Your Scrap Attack / Tneal40
Forever Calendar Swap for YourScrapAttack aka Rhonda By Tneal40

forever calendar By YourScrapAttack

3. CraftyTwin / Martica

Forever Calendar For Lattaris By Martica

***FOREVER CALENDAR*** By CraftyTwin

Steampunk

1. KMorgan1962 / Pam In Tx

received calendars

Edited by Martica on 02-03-16 05:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Martica

Vintage please

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Pam in TX

Awww, Martica, this is such a cool project. I just visited the blog....so creative. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to pass again....my wrist is still healing...still swollen and hurting. I don't think I heal quickly....hmmmm, maybe it's age!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to Linnny

hi ladies. i would love to join in.

martica, what do we do with the chips besides paint or paper them?

id like vintage (like the ladies diary paper).

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to YourScrapAttack

Chips are for the months. I added blog on first post (top of pic) where lady did the sample one, she shows how its done.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

I am here, Martica. Sign me up.
What a cute idea. Good place to keep track of birthdays for the month.

Did you see the email that Graphic 45 sent out? They showed how to do the calender cover and it was awesome.

Style.... I think that I am leaning toward the shabby chic. I have been loading up on pearls and lace.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 11-28-12 06:08 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

Thanks Martica for doing another swap, but I have to skip this one since I will be in Europe half this time and don't have any chanse to start anything before my trip and after will be a tight call.... sorry!
I hope you will think about me for the next one after that.... please!!!!!
Hugs!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

Sign me up for shabby chic.

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to Euroalien

Looks like lots of fun. Please add me to the Shabby Chic group.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Dixie Leah

Oh this is going to be so much fun. I have a little note book with birthdays under the months. I have been thinking about how to keep them all together in a better more visible manner. So happy that I will now have something. I think I may need to have more than one. Need one just for my scrappy sisters. I hate missing birthdays of ladies that have become so very special to me. I start off the year with a birthday (mine).

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

Hi ladies, this looks so creative and I would love to participate in this one. One question to clarify before I decide to play. If I'm understanding correctly, do we just do the "Family" plaque with the months hanging off of it? Then our swap partner (the recipient) finishes the project with the name and date chips?

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Dawna.s Place

Morning ladies.
Thats how I understood it Dawna. We make the plaque and put the months on and they add their birthday's.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Iam so excited that I think that I will make one for my MIL for Christmas. I started thinking that this is perfect for all the kids, spouses and most of all grandchildren's birthdays. She will love it.

For this one thou, I was thinking that the Graphic 45 'Place in Time" paper that I bought is perfect.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 11-28-12 09:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Lorna Lee

Working with wood eh? I think I can handle this. I will have to use the drill while dh is at work cause he will want to take over that part. I could use this as I am always forgetting whose birthday is in which month.

I am leaning towards Vintage! as I love the earth tones it has. Graphic 45 is my favorite paper line.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
Iam so excited that I think that I will make one for my MIL for Christmas. I started thinking that this is perfect for all the kids, spouses and most of all grandchildren's birthdays. She will love it.

For this one thou, I was thinking that the Graphic 45 'Place in Time" paper that I bought is perfect.

I am thinking about doing these for Mothers Day gifts for next year for my mom, sister, and daughter in laws.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Pam in TX

Pam, that is an awesome idea. Instead of a Mother's ring, a mother's calender.....
Oww you can call it a Mother Board (a little computer humor)

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Martica, I'm going to have to pass on this one. With health issues and not having a surgery date yet I just don't think the timing is on my side! I'll be hoping I can participate in the next swap!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
Pam, that is an awesome idea. Instead of a Mother's ring, a mother's calender.....

LOL

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

• Dawna.s Place Said:
Hi ladies, this looks so creative and I would love to participate in this one. One question to clarify before I decide to play. If I'm understanding correctly, do we just do the "Family" plaque with the months hanging off of it? Then our swap partner (the recipient) finishes the project with the name and date chips?

Speaking of birthdays..... When is your's, Dawna?

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Lorna Lee

I think using hooks for the months to dangle from would be better than the eyelete. My children are still young enough to have more kids (I have two who are not even married yet) and I think it would be easier to just slip off the month to add a new chip.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

I personally don't think we'll need a drill. Most wood is soft enough that you can just turn the eyelet or hook into the wood since it has a point on it.
Love the idea of these for gifts. I'll have to mark that on my sure wish I had done that list.

Martica
Queen
Martica

• Dawna.s Place Said:

Yes that is right Dawna , all you do is Plaque and months....
Let me know what group you want to join....

Edited by Martica on 11-28-12 04:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

You can even do it to keep track of chores like instead of months it could be days. Monday, Tues, Wed etc.....
and under each day you add list of chores like laundry, groceries, pay bills etc....

Edited by Martica on 11-28-12 04:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to Martica

Thanks for the invite, but this is nothing I would use. So I'll pass.

nanasan
Mayor
nanasan
In response to Scrappygal50

Thanks for the invite but will pass on this one! I will be "stalking" to see all the neat "mother boards". Have fun!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to tneal40

the sample says FAMILY. what are we to put on ours?

ozmagi
ozmagi 
Queen
ozmagi
In response to tneal40

hi martica, thank you so much for the idea , but i got still so much other things to finish first. have fun all of you. big hug magi

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to ozmagi

Hi Martica, i am going to give this one a miss but will check in to say hi.

Martica
Queen
Martica

• YourScrapAttack Said:

Whatever you want Bonnie it does not need to be 'family' that is only an idea.

shabbypinkhouse
Idol
shabbypinkhouse
In response to Martica

Hi Ladies!

This one sounds like so much fun! What a creative idea! Looks like I'm going to have to pass on this one too, but I'll be checking in. Please think of me on the next swap.

Have fun ladies!

Hugs, Christine

megamuffins
Guru
megamuffins
In response to tneal40

Hi sweetie!
Thanks for the invite but i am sorry i have to pass on this one. I have too much on my plate at the moment. Hope you are doing fine.
Hugs...Mona

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to megamuffins

Thanks Martica...Still thinking on this one. Lorna, my B-Day is the 7th of September. When is yours?

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:

lol

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

• Dawna.s Place Said:
Thanks Martica...Still thinking on this one. Lorna, my B-Day is the 7th of September. When is yours?

Jan 1st

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

• YourScrapAttack Said:

When she pairs you up with your swap friend, You can ask her what she would want and the colors. Thats what I am planning on doing.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

I was going to throw out the same advice Rhonda. The partners will be able to chat so they'll know their wants and not wants.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

I can't wait until we get our partners. I have already been looking at possible paint and embellies to use for the shabby chic style. I will be making the one for my MIL first thou. That is hard because she does not have a style.

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to tneal40

count me in...I guess the vintage group.

Edited by CraftyTwin on 11-29-12 09:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to CraftyTwin

Hey there LaTarris. Good to see you here.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

So glad we have till the end of Jan to get these sent... I was sweating this one till I came back in and read the due date...

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tneal40

• tneal40 Said:
So glad we have till the end of Jan to get these sent... I was sweating this one till I came back in and read the due date...

That is fantastic news as I thought the due date was the middle of the month

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to tneal40

HOPE IT'S OK IF I JUST "HANG" WITH YOU GIRLS AND SEE WHAT YOU ALL WILL COME UP WITH....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

Me....raising my hand......I have a question!!!!!

So you make just the plaque and the month thingys.....do you also include painted thingys for you sister to add names and dates. So they will match the plaque.

Did the above run on thought make sense to anyone

If the one year old downstairs doesn't stop 'screaming' I will flip. He cried for 11 months, now he thinks he is talking and just screams day and night and all through the night. Wouldn't it be nice if they at least closed the door to their apartment.

But I digress.....so, who has the answer?

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

I am going to include some painted ones form nmy partner so that she can write on them and use it right away. Martica said in one of the post (page 2 - 2nd post)earlier that it is up to the person that receives it to add the date thingies that hang under the months. I thought that it would be nice to have some in the same color shade to use asap upon receipt. Just me.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 11-30-12 01:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to Lorna Lee

thanks ladies for answering me.

linda. it is possible he has hearing problems . my friends baby did the same thing for 1.5 years. she has hearing problems.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

The one reason I refuse to live in an appartment. You hear the neighbors doing EVERYTHING!! I remember that from my army days lol

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

Linnny, it's time to drill holes in the floor and blow in some insulation.

I too will paint and send in lots of thingy's so they can add name and day right away.

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to DKravec

I am doing just fine, trying my best not to sign up for more swaps but Im addicted to swapping. I have tons of swap items that I dont use..Ive gotten clever at storing them. lol Cant wait to see all the lovely creations.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to CraftyTwin

Linny let me know if you want to join and if so what group.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Martica

Hey chicas!

Had a nice time at 'the' SIL's!

Rhonda, that is interesting about the child being hearing impaired. I wonder..... It can be really annoying like now when dh is trying to sleep and they have the baby on the second floor with the door to the hallway opened. The baby's grandparents live on the second floor.... The babies parents and siblings live in the basement...not sure why they don't take care of their kid!!!!! Funny thing is....I LOVE this lil boy...whenever he sees me and I start acting silly, he just laughs and giggles. He's adorable until he starts the siren going......

Martica, dh and I are going shopping tomorrow. I'm gonna look for the supplies. I'd like to be in the Shabby Chic Group.

Are the plaques all to say "FAMILY" or is it up to our partner to choose a title?

Geez, I sound like I've never been in a swap. But if we are paying $13 to go over the bridge, I'd like to get whatever supplies I can tomorrow. Imagine.....$13 dollars to cross a bridge!

Geez, if only I could swim

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

Welcome Linny it does not have to say family or anything its whatever your partner and you want.....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Martica

Yvonne, happy you will be handing with us....bring the cranberry juice and I'll bring the vodka!!!!! Sometimes one needs a wee bit spirits to, ummm, get in the spirit!!!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Oh goodie!!!!! Linny is going to play with us too.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tneal40

I have a friend who would like to get in on this swap her name is KMorgan1982.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Pam in TX

Sure welcome please let me know what group she wants to be in Pam.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Morning ladies. Since it's so over cast today, I may just run by Michaels and pick up this plaque today. It's not like I have anything else on my agenda.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Good morning ladies!

Deb, good luck on finding the plaque. We went to 2 Michaels, 1 ACMoore, and 2 Walmarts and could not find the plaque!!!!! This is so frustrating.....you would think I lived out in the countryside (I wish!!!!) NYC!!!! Gonna look on line today. Or maybe my landlord can cut me something. I'll figure it out!!!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

Just sitting here waiting to be paired up...

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to tneal40

Linnny I found mine hanging by the wood letters at M's. Its the same one Martica got. only 3.99 it has hanging things on the back already also. very easy to put ribbon through that for the hanger.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
  • tneal40 Said:

That is fantastic news as I thought the due date was the middle of the month

I thought it was the middle of the month too! Since it's at the end of the month, I can play. Sign me up for vintage Martica! Your all such talented ladies, can't wait to see who my partner is! This is going to be fun!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Dawna, I'm so glad that you're joining us.

Linnny, I never made it to M's today. Still sick so I crawled back in bed. If I find them at my M's, I'll pick up an extra one and send it to you if you're still in need.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tneal40

Ok ladies I apologies I forgot to come in here and partner you all. I will partner you up now.....give me a minute.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tneal40

Ok ladies you are all paired up.....now lets have fun.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

I just checked the front page and I am very excited. I have never had the pleasure of being partnered with Linny. What a treat! Linny, I am not picking and what every you make, I know I will love and use for years to come. You just let me know what your preferences are and I will work them in (ribbon hanger or hook on back/ Family or something else/ do you like the place in time paper from Graphic 45 or would you rather I used something else).
I have the perfect spot to hang it by my desk so that I can keep up with what cards I need to make for whom.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna, I too am excited to have you as my partner!!! The place in time paper is lovely!!!!....let the creative juices flow and surprise me. I know I will love it!!!! A ribbon hanger would be great. And the title of FAMILY would be wonderful!!!!!

How sweet of you to give me free reign....you sure you don't have any preferences??? What would you like ribbon or hook thingy? Family or something else???

Now I just need to get my plaque. Debbie, thanks, but I'll just order it from JoAnn's. They have a really pretty shaped plaque on their website. They ship pretty quickly.

Now I'll be sleepless thinking of how I will create this plaque. Anyone else take their projects to bed!!!!

Stormydog
Diva
Stormydog
In response to tneal40

Thanks so mucy for the invite but I'll have to pass on this one but hope you will remember me!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Lorna, I too am excited to have you as my partner!!! The place in time paper is lovely!!!!....let the creative juices flow and surprise me. I know I will love it!!!! A ribbon hanger would be great. And the title of FAMILY would be wonderful!!!!!

How sweet of you to give me free reign....you sure you don't have any preferences??? What would you like ribbon or hook thingy? Family or something else???

Now I just need to get my plaque. Debbie, thanks, but I'll just order it from JoAnn's. They have a really pretty shaped plaque on their website. They ship pretty quickly.

Now I'll be sleepless thinking of how I will create this plaque. Anyone else take their projects to bed!!!!

Family or Birthday's ----- what ever comes to you.
Ribbon is a nice touch however I can hang on a hook thing too. Just see what you come up with and I will love it. A Linny original.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Dixie, I'm so excited to have you as my partner. This is going to be awesome. I have absolutely no preference but instead of where it says family, I'd like mine to say Birthday's. Other than that, just use your imagination. What are your preferences.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Good morning!!!

Lorna, I'll title yours Birthdays!!!! Cool idea!

Can't wait to start.....just need my supplies!

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to DKravec

Deb, I'm excited too! I would like Birthdays as well, other than that just do your thing. Oh this is going to be soooo much fun!! I've got lots of ideas.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Dixie Leah

Scrap Attack... looks like we are paired up. Do you have any preferences on yours? paper, paint, saying??? I have that paper you talked about when you signed up, the diary stuff. So if you would like I can use that paper.

As to me, Family is fine... I am a lace and pearls type person. I like earth tones tans, off white, peach and greens.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Good morning!!!

Lorna, I'll title yours Birthdays!!!! Cool idea!

Can't wait to start.....just need my supplies!

Would you rather have Birthday's or stick with Family?
I already have a design in mind. I too do much of my designing while in bed in sleep prep mode. Sometimes while I am asleep. As we have decussed in the past, I do my best work when I am asleep. Maybe I should try falling asleep sitting in my scrap room ..... hmmmmmm

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna, this should be really fun since we both do our best work in bed.... Of course you know I meant craft planning!!!!

I was trying to think of something that incorporates birthdays and anniversaries and came up with CELEBRATIONS. So could you use that for the title. Thanks partner!!!!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Lorna, this should be really fun since we both do our best work in bed.... Of course you know I meant craft planning!!!!

I was trying to think of something that incorporates birthdays and anniversaries and came up with CELEBRATIONS. So could you use that for the title. Thanks partner!!!!

You got it!!!

I like Birthdays for me.
Hey you might find your supplies while you are sleeping too. I do remember that you like to shop in your sleep. Careful not to re-order. You may have already done it while in dream land.

I will dream up something fab for you.

kmorgan1982
Tenant
kmorgan1982
In response to Martica

I would love to join. I would like the steampunk category. This is gonna be a first. I just stay so busy, but this deadline is definitely do-able. Thx for having me!

kmorgan1982
Tenant
kmorgan1982
In response to Martica

oops maybe i'm too late.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to kmorgan1982

Goodie Pam joined the steampunk group so I can partner you with her.

Edited by Martica on 12-03-12 06:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Martica

I can swap a steampunk 1 with her, we live in the same town.
She is having a jewelry party tonight so she probably won't be back on till later

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Pam in TX

Dawna, I am so happy to be partnered up with you in the Vintage category, what kind of things are you looking for and what colors?

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Pam in TX

Great Pam I will partner her with you.....thanks sweetie.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Martica

Lorna, I really enjoyed talking with you today!!!!

Pleasant dreams all!!!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to tneal40

• tneal40 Said:
Scrap Attack... looks like we are paired up. Do you have any preferences on yours? paper, paint, saying??? I have that paper you talked about when you signed up, the diary stuff. So if you would like I can use that paper.

As to me, Family is fine... I am a lace and pearls type person. I like earth tones tans, off white, peach and greens.

oh sweet deal. your choices are perfect. cant wait to start.

i would like mine to say "dates" . i no odd , i like the diary paper but you can use what ever you like. i just dont like purple or pink- you know pink. the light pink in the diary paper is fine but no dark, bright, hot pink please.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Lorna, I really enjoyed talking with you today!!!!

Pleasant dreams all!!!

Me too Linny. You are such a joy.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Yvonne, happy you will be handing with us....bring the cranberry juice and I'll bring the vodka!!!!! Sometimes one needs a wee bit spirits to, ummm, get in the spirit!!!!

Linny now we are talking, coming right over...

will hang here and see what u all will come up with... I have so much to do, x-mas shopping packing what to bring... and on and on...
later pretty ladies

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Dawna, I am so happy to be partnered up with you in the Vintage category, what kind of things are you looking for and what colors?

Awesome, happy to have you as my partner too Pam! Let's see, I think I'd like mine to read "Birthdays" instead of Family. I have a terrible time keeping track of my friends birthdays so this will be wonderful for me! As far as colors you can surprise me Pam! I like all sorts of vintage colors so I'm sure I'll love what your going to do. You can mix and match any three or four colors for the months and that will be great too! I plan on displaying this in my craft room so feel free to check out the pics I've got in my gallery.

Now how about you Pam, Birthdays, Family or Friends? What would you like on your plaque? And what are your favorite colors? I just received the new Graphic 45, Place in Time collection. I think there are a few nice vintage colors to choose from in that collection. If you like pinks and tans, I also have more of the Ladies Dairy collection too. Whats your preferance?

Edited by Dawna.s Place on 12-04-12 10:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
Dawna, I'm so glad that you're joining us.

Thanks Deb, happy to be here my friend! Hope your feeling better today too!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Hubby let me move the gym equipment out of the front room to make room for mom's tree! Put it up yesterday and it's finely starting to feel like Christmas around here. Have a wonderful day ladies! Hugs to all...

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Afternoon all. I love hearing all the planning for this swap. It helps to get the creative juices moving.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

• Dawna.s Place Said:
  • Pam in TX Said:

Awesome, happy to have you as my partner too Pam! Let's see, I think I'd like mine to read "Birthdays" instead of Family. I have a terrible time keeping track of my friends birthdays so this will be wonderful for me! As far as colors you can surprise me Pam! I like all sorts of vintage colors so I'm sure I'll love what your going to do. You can mix and match any three or four colors for the months and that will be great too! I plan on displaying this in my craft room so feel free to check out the pics I've got in my gallery.

Now how about you Pam, Birthdays, Family or Friends? What would you like on your plaque? And what are your favorite colors? I just received the new Graphic 45, Place in Time collection. I think there are a few nice vintage colors to choose from in that collection. If you like pinks and tans, I also have more of the Ladies Dairy collection too. Whats your preferance?

I love the Place in time line. I would love the word family on it.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Pam in TX

Hi girlies.....how's your day going.

Well, I now see why people text....it makes life easier....you can just stop a moment, text (while you remember what you want to day ), and get back to what you are doing. Been texting today....hope I haven't been too big a pain in the arse!!!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

You are not a pain to me. I love texting for the same reasons. I forget things that I want to say or ask people if I do not do it right away. Text away in this direction. We got a lot decided today. While I was in a training class too.
Wait until you start sending pics to people by text. Sneak peaks and stuff. Wait... I did mean of projects for all you dirty minded girlies.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 12-04-12 02:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Lorna Lee

lol Lorna I am to sick to be dirty minded today. Sore throat, headache and I feel a feaver comin on.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to tneal40

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tneal40

Wow the flu is really getting around lately. So far I have been missed.....

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Martica, my GYN told me to take D3 for building my immune system. 1000mg per every 50lbs of your weight. I bought gummie Vitamin C and D3 and I take them every day. I can not afford to be sick again. DH marked on the callender when I was sick so he can keep track of how often I get sick. I might die before I let on to him that I am sick next time. Where are those vitamins????

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

1000mg for every 50lbs of my weight? Good grief, I'll need a box a day.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Now you understand why I bought gummy vitamins. I trick myself into believing it is a candy treat. I love gummy bears.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Lorna Lee

No feaver yet and I am not telling my dh I am sick. he is gone for 2 wks and I do not need him messing up my alone time by him comin home lol. My son is keeping me supplied with tea and cold meds. Sore throat is getting better.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

• YourScrapAttack Said:
  • tneal40 Said:

oh sweet deal. your choices are perfect. cant wait to start.

i would like mine to say "dates" . i no odd , i like the diary paper but you can use what ever you like. i just dont like purple or pink- you know pink. the light pink in the diary paper is fine but no dark, bright, hot pink please.

ok so do you want me to use eyelet or hooks to hang the monthly chains? Myself I would want hooks cause it would be easier to take down to add people (specially since my darling children are not done makin me a granny grrrrrrrrrrr) lol

Also do you want extra chips or just tell you the colors I use to paint? (I use the acrylic paints at M's)

Also do you want a ribbon to hang it by or do you want to use the sawtooth hangers it already has in the back? (I prefer saw tooth hangers if you have them if not do not worry I have some to put on it when I get it)

Edited by tneal40 on 12-04-12 08:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics