Page 7 of 7 
Username Post: Clsd /Forever Calendar Swap        (Topic#1582927)
Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

Not yet ? How was it mailed by Pony Express....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Nah, those pony's are much faster. She must be using the post office. They like to throw their packages around and step on them a few times before actually deliverying them. That takes time.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Can somebody bring some snacks to soak up this martini.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

Are we still waiting on Dawna's plaque? Has it been mailed yet.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Dawnaaaaa did you receive plaque my dear?

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Well, I'm just going to close out of here. I guess this isn't going to happen. Sorry Dawna.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Two months late is really a long time.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

yeah, and a lot of work went into those plaques....not nice.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Linnny

Tracking # 9505 5101 9663 3098 3648 27

This package has had quite the adventure. I mailed it about a month ago but I have addressed it to myself and put Dawna as the return address. It took a week or so to come back to me. Then I gave it to my husband to mail when I went out of town to my moms for her surgery. My sons car broke down and my husband let him borrow ours forgetting about the package in it. My son took the package out and put in his house so he could put carseats in. I was able to retrieve it from him yesterday and mailed it off again today. I am so very sorry.

Edited by Pam in TX on 04-08-13 07:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Pam in TX

Says it should be there Wed

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Pam in TX

Awesome Pam. Dawna, happy mail is on it's way.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tneal40

Dawna, I was cleaning up my scrap space last night and found the bag with all your dangly bits and such that go to your plaque. After everything I can't believe I forgot to put that in there. I will be mailing it out Friday when I go to town. I am so sorry for being such a scatterbrain.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
Nah, those pony's are much faster. She must be using the post office. They like to throw their packages around and step on them a few times before actually deliverying them. That takes time.

YEAH!!! Got happy mail today! Thank you so much for the very pretty Birthday plaque Pam! I absolutely love the vintage feel, the happy lettering and the very delicate flower work too! Much appreciated my friend! Going to find a special place near my desk to hang this so I can keep track of everyone's birthday's.

Yep Deb, you were right that's just how it arrived! Darn box was in a shambles with every corner crushed in. My January circle piece was broken and some of the very delicate flower work was pretty munched up too! Jeez, I don't know what those guys at the post do to these poor boxes, but man they are seriously rough on them.

Pam no worries about the munched flower work they straightened out okay and nothing was torn. I was also able to cleanly glue January back together so no real harm done there either. All is good!

Ladies thank you all so much for hanging with me till this one was complete. I know this one was rough and I do appreciate your awesome sticking power! As Linny would say ... THE END

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Dawna, I was cleaning up my scrap space last night and found the bag with all your dangly bits and such that go to your plaque. After everything I can't believe I forgot to put that in there. I will be mailing it out Friday when I go to town. I am so sorry for being such a scatterbrain.

Thank you Pam! You had me thinking I had to tackle those hanging thingy's all over again!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Tracking # 9505 5101 9663 3098 3648 27

This package has had quite the adventure. I mailed it about a month ago but I have addressed it to myself and put Dawna as the return address. It took a week or so to come back to me. Then I gave it to my husband to mail when I went out of town to my moms for her surgery. My sons car broke down and my husband let him borrow ours forgetting about the package in it. My son took the package out and put in his house so he could put carseats in. I was able to retrieve it from him yesterday and mailed it off again today. I am so very sorry.

No worries Pam, all is forgiven!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Dawna.s Place

Yay so glad Dawna you received plaque my friend.....signing off now....

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Pam I went to your gallery to leave you so sugar and I see that you didn't get a chance to take a picture of your finished plaque with all its goodies. When I get your goodie bag I'll snap a finished picture and post here. Its very pretty and a lot of work went into making it very special.

This reminds me, I owe Suzie a picture of her beautiful box and mini too! My gawd, where does the mind go!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Awesome Dawna. So glad this is over. Now I can officially sign out of this thread. I'll keep an eye on your gallery for the finished product.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Yay!!! I love happy endings

Page 7 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics