Page 6 of 6 
Username Post: December's New Layouts        (Topic#1582983)
Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to scrappin 2

Cheryl, LOVE that bracelet!!! Lucky you...You so deserve it!
Donna, Is Fiore your maiden name? My dd's roommate is from NY and her last name is Fiore...
Anna, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I hope it was a good one!
Denise, I'm glad Lindsey and her Mom are both home. Have fun with your dgd's! I'm sure you will!

I LOVE my new laptop...I just downloaded over 600 ffonts I had in my old computer...along with a kazillion photos.. I'm still learning about the computer..it has Window 8 and I'm still learning... like....how to post layouts here from my gallery!! Once I figure it out, I'll post my layout!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Scrapkaty

FALL By Scrapkaty

SOOO..I think I got it straight!!!

I just don't know how to post more than one at a time..

the layout is straight...its the photo that isn't!!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Scrapkaty

Believe By Scrapkaty

and here is my Bo Bunny word book....I've had it forever....finally decided to do something with it!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Scrapkaty

No, I did not stitch around the LO the pp was printed taht way!

Hiya Katy!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Hi guys...JCI before bed!
Denise: how's Lindsey & Tracey doing? Loved that stitching!! You really found your mojo!!! lol... I do agree about the snowy roads & mess too.
Donna: you said you got a Michael Kors purse? Way cool...I love his whole line...just wish the budget would allow for it!
Jeannie: with all the trouble you've had with disappearing text it was nice to see a long post from you!
Cathe: The methods of teaching have so changed in the years. My gc that moved to MN told me that they have no books just Mac computers. All lessons & homework are done on those and emailed to the teacher. In fact, Andrew gets and Ipad in January from the school to work with and keep til he graduates. Amazing!
Katy: what gorgeous fall photos those were. Close to your home?

Santa brought me a leather Pandora bracelet, a 5-way Cuisinart grill/pannini, and a gold band. My kids did the scrappy stuff like the Tinker Bell Cartridge. It was nice but the best was have the kiddies here.
I'll be gone all weekend and will try to ci....
Here's one I was playing with today: (not totally happy with it yet so I might be changing it soon.)
Dear Santa By Abby0317

Nite all...

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!!

Denise - Hope Tracy and Lindsey are doing well today.

Mel - I accepted your facebook request this morning.

Jeanie - Have fun learning your new computer. My mother got a new laptop with Windows 8 and she is having to learn also.

Priscilla has been throwing up about every hour or two since 1:00 a.m. There is a stomach virus going around but it should only last about 24 hours. We goofed around yesterday so today I MUST go to the grocery and do laundry. It is my weekend to work and New Years eve. 3 in a row YUCK!!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Hiya!

Lindsey is doing good and so is Tracy, theya re talking about sending him home this weekend is he startes eating a bit more and can get the pain under control a bit more. His ehart is still pretty bad and it doesn;t look good for anything other than transplant. BUT he ahas proven them wrong on everything else so ther is hope.

Terry, that stitching was printed on the pp, its not real stitching. That pp is some of my favorite of this line. Its called K and Co. Americana specialty paper. I've just about used the entire pp pack.

Oh no por Priscilla, hope she feels better soon. That throwing up is the pits!

So sorry you have to workon NYE, my DD does too, a full day.She is bummed too.

Katy, that BB book is fabulous!

I am missing Ashley's daily elf adventures...

Gotta go get ready for the grandkids and DD, need to go grocery shopping.

TTYL

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

sprinkled some love, acu2h.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Anna C

DO2

Fort Niagra By Rockmom

Liberty By Rockmom

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Good afternoon!!

Denise - I will continue prayers for Lindsey and Tracy. Miracles do happen!! Unfortunately, Priscilla is still vomiting every couple of hours. She can't even keep Sprite down. Ugghh!! Just glad I was off today to be with her.

In case you were wondering about how we ended up wrapping dh's recliner here is a pic:

Recliner wrapping By Cdjohnson

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Said a prayer for Priscilla to feel better sooner rather than later!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Thanks Denise!!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

Happy Friday one and all!!!

Cheryl..hope Priscilla's getting better.The chair wrap is funny!
It's Katy that got the new computer...I got an iPhone..which is a teeny computer.
I got to pick a ringtone...Winter from Vivaldi's Four Seasons...I keep telling the family to call me so I can listen to it.
I finally did a layout. I enjoyed doing it so I may scrap most of the weekend.
A Merry Christmas By Dollscrap

Dh and I are heading out for our Friday night date..meeting friends for drinks and then going to dinner....I wanna scrap...wah...the beast is back

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to dollscrap

Hi Gals!!!

Cheryl, love the chair wrapping!! hahaha!!!
Denise, so glad to hear Tracy and Lindesy doing well.
Donna and Anna, I need to get on "P"...seemed to have laxed over the holidays! I know there are plenty of ideas just waiting to be pinned!

Have friends coming, yesterday, today and tomorrow...so I'll be busy, busy, busy. Will try popping in!!!

yesterday Hannah turned 14....can't believe it, where does the time go...

Have been skyping with my DD Ms. Elizabeth,,,what fun!!! Reese (DGS) is soooo funny! I love it!!!

OK...off and running...ciao!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Jojo Noons

Hello ladies!
How is everyone doing this wonderful Saturday afternoon? I’m just dandy. I get off in…10 minutes and have a glorious 3 day weekend

Katy – maybe me and your DD’s roommate are related. There’s lots of us Fiore’s around. I even found my cousin’s son down here in Florida. He lives like 20 minutes from me lol

I see everyone, or some of you, have been scrappin…yay for ya’ll! I am determined to finish the 4 mini’s I’m working on. Tomorrow. As long as hubby plays golf. PLEASE let him be in the mood to golf! lol I love him to pieces but I just want to scrap all day tomorrow

Gotta go potty before I head on home. I’ll be back to get caught up

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Jo! 14 years old...mine just turned 23 and 27 and they were 14 only a minute ago. Enjoy your friends.

Donna fingers crossed your dh wants to golf.

Well I want to scrap and I have some pics and pps out on the table and I've been shoving it all around but got no ideas...the spirit is willing but the mojo is still weak.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to dollscrap

Dh and I took down our tree...started last night and finished this afternoon...everything packed and put away....how sad...looks like Christmas wasn't even here!

Donna, my dd says her roommate is from Long Island. The resort where Amanda got married in August is completely gone...due to Hurricane Sandy.

Cheryl, how is Priscilla feelin? Better I hope!

Denise, I'm glad to hear that Lindsey and tracy are both doing better.

Terry, those fall photos were taken up our road and around the corner from our place... our house is surrounded by pines and cedars and firs....but no colorful trees like the ones in the photos...

I watched one of those tutorials on "My craft channel"...(am I supposed to mention that?) anyway.. I learned how to make an 8 page mini book using one sheet of 12x12 paper...now to do something with it..... off I go...

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Scrapkaty

DOO...Hi.

ate too much junk today trying to finish off all the stuff so I can start eating right......do you believe me?
gots a tummy ache..and Vicki is gonna make more chocolate cookies...grrrr.

These are some of the pics from Roni's bday at Terra Mia restaurant..there were half a dozen waiters singing..Roni's reactions were priceless.
She wasn't wearing black nail polish...it was sparkly red...weird it turned out black.
Total Humiliation.... By Dollscrap

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

Just popping after getting home from work. Priscilla IS feeling better but weak from some much vomiting yesterday and nothing to eat. She stayed home from work today and will try to go tomorrow. I had a GREAT day at work!!

It is great to see some of us getting back to scrapping. I won't get to until New Years Day because I work from now until then. I have 286 pictures waiting for me at CVS to pick up in the morning. I forgot to get them tonight!!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl so glad that your dd is better and on the mend. Wow you took a lot of pictures. Are they all Christmas?

Denise happy to hear Lindsey and Tracey are both at home. Keeping them in my prayers and thoughts.

JoJo- so glad you can skpe and your dgs can see you and you see him.

Jeannie I'll be glad when all the cookies are gone!

Katy those fall photos are gorgeous!

I haven't taken down the tree or decorations yet. We are having a 100th birthday party for my mil next Sat. I thought about leaving everything up but where the tree is....the regular chair can go back there and that is one more place for someone to sit. But the Christmas stuff is so pretty.
What to do what to do?

And did I tell you guys how I painted sample colors on 2 of the walls? The tree hides the one wall. I do have a green sample and it kind of matches the green that the room is currently. I love that green why did I think I needed to change it?

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Be Warned...Thorongil "snuck" his way into this picture LOL..

Church Christmas Concert By DNA301

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Glad to hear that Priscilla is feeling better. That nasty bug seems to be going around here too. I've escaped it so far. Fingers and toes are still crossed!

I undecorated Friday night. Still need to deliver the boxes of decorations to my storage unit. That will have to wait until warmer days!

Hope everyone has a great day!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Anna C

My decorations stay up til the 2nd....although those last few days are spent dreading all the work ahead..I hate taking them down..it seems they were up only a week instead of over a month. My friend Laura (the one who moved back to England) celebrates the 12 days of Christmas so doesn't take hers down til...uh...whenever 12 days after Christmas would be.

Ashley...is you hair that long??! wow. Thorongil sitting there is so cute!

Cathe our front room is painted green...the lightest green ever...looks nearly white sometimes. I dunno...WHY do you need to change it....well you gotta paint over the samples now.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to dollscrap

Good morning!

Hubby did go golfing Jeannie. Yay! After this cup of coffee I am off to scrap! Umm…I’ve been doing the same thing with the goodies. Oh well..I can eat this now cause once 2013 comes I can’t lol Sounds like a good excuse, right? I have a bad of coconut that I need to use. Maybe I’ll make macaroons…

Sorry to hear Pricilla is sick. Stomach viruses are the worst. I hate puke. Ugh. Glad she’s feeling a lil bit better

Katy-no Fiore relatives in Long Island that I know of. But then again I haven’t kept in touch with my cousins on my dad’s side so its possible I do and just don’t know it lol

Happy Birthday in advance to your MIL Cathe. Wow! 100…that’s amazing. Now I don’t plan on leaving this earth until all my scrappy stuff is used. So I’m figuring on living til at least 200 lol

Kudos to those of you who undecorated already. Dang…my stuff stays up usually til…the end of January. One time I think it was February lol I love the cozy feeling the tree gives the living room. I hate taking it down

Well coffee is gone…see ya’ll later!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Hiya. Had our Christmas last night. Misses, our son in law, her had to work. Had a good time and ate too much. Lovin playing with my granddaughters! They are so lively and happy.
Palyed Mexican Train dominioes after we opended gifts and I was the BIG loser. Oh well time with family was great who cares about winning, pout, pout. LOL

BBL

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

Denise pleas explain Mexican Train dominoes. Sounds like fun.

Ashley your hair is so long and pretty.

Can't decide whether to leave my Christmas decorations up for Granny's birthday party or not. I think I've mentioned this already. lol I'm leaning towards leaving them.

I have a slight cold. I hope it doesn't get worse.

YHEA the Bears won...by the skin of their teeth. My hubby kept saying, "They're going to blow it"
He of little faith. But he picks them in his pool - so loyal-guess that is why I picked him. lol

Donna my dh would love to be golfing. He and his buddies go every Sunday until the weather doesn't let them. Glad to hear your decorations stay up a long time. Now I'm thinking I'll leave mine up.

Jeannie I'm so sorry I started painting those colors on the wall. I thought it needed sprucing up. Sure wish Lowe's had that system of keeping your colors for you when i bought that paint. But it wasn't even from Lowe's.

Take care everyone.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good evening!! I feel like C*R*A*P!!! I worked all day with diarrhea. They keep admitting patients with the flu which I don't understand unless they are dehydrated. Even wearing masks does not help!!

Donna - I can't wait to get back to scrapping.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Mexican Train, also known as simply Trains, is a game played with dominoes. The object of the game is for a player to play all the dominoes from his or her hand onto one or more chains, or "trains", emanating from a central hub or "station". The game's most popular name comes from a special optional train that belongs to all players. However, the game can be played without the Mexican Train; such variants are generally called "Private Trains" or "Domino Trains". It is related to the game Chicken Foot.

Equipment

A double-twelve set of dominoes is marketed as the standard for mexican train, and accomodates up to 8 players. Other sets are commonly used as well. The following alternate sets are common, depending on the number of people playing:
Double-Six (2 players)
Double-Nine (2-4 players)
Double-Fifteen (9-12 players)
Double-Eighteen (13+ players)

In addition to dominoes, the game also requires:
One token or marker for each player
A special spacer, known as the "station", used to evenly space the trains around the central domino (optional).
Pencil and paper to keep score

Many sets of dominoes include a station and special train-shaped tokens for markers, and packaged games with a central "station" and custom tokens are available. However, the station piece is not strictly needed, and anything from coins to poker chips to even pieces of candy or slips of paper can be used as markers.

Objective

The object of all Trains games is to be the first player to place all of their dominoes. Dominoes may be placed onto the player's train, onto the Mexican train if available, or on the trains of other players under special circumstances.

Setup

At the start of each round, the dominoes are placed face side down, shuffled, and drawn by players to form their hands. Using the standard double-twelve set, players draw dominoes as follows:
2-4 players: 14 dominoes each
5-6 players: 12 dominoes each
7-8 players: 10 dominoes each

Any remaining dominoes are placed to one side, forming the "boneyard".

Gameplay

With a standard double-twelve set, the player with the double-twelve plays first. In each successive hand the next lower double is used until all doubles are used. The double-blank is the final hand. If no one has the required double for the round, players each draw another tile simultaneously until it is found. The player with the required double opens the station by placing this double in the center as the "engine".

Play continues to the left. Each person may only lay one domino per turn. If they are unable to, they must draw a domino from the boneyard. If they are able to lay that domino, they may do so immediately. Otherwise, their turn is over and play continues to the left, each player using the dominoes in their hand to make as long of a train as possible by playing matching dominoes one at a time, end to end. Note that a player does not have to play a domino even if they can. They can pass, and must draw a domino. However, this is rarely good strategy.

A train can be as long as the players can make it; it only ends when all dominoes that could match its endpoint have already been played. As a result, trains can become quite long, especially with an extended domino set. It is acceptable to "bend" the train 90° or 180° to keep the train on the playing surface, as long as it does not interfere with the endpoints of other trains.

Public Trains

All trains begin the game as "private", and only the player who owns the train may play on it. When a player draws a domino and is unable (or chooses not to) play it, they must mark their train as "public" by placing a marker on their train.

Players have the option, whether they can play on their own train or not, of playing a domino on any train currently marked "public". When a player with a "public" train adds a domino to it, it becomes "private" again and may not be played on except by the train's owner.

The Mexican Train

The Mexican Train is an additional train that anyone may play on during their turn. They can start the train (by playing a domino matching the engine) or add to the train. However, there is only one Mexican Train. It is sometimes marked (usually with a black marker), or left unmarked (it is generally easy to identify, because it is the only train not facing a player).

Playing doubles

When a double is played, it is placed perpendicular to the train (note that subsequently adding a domino to the double is called "finishing the double").

The player who played the double must take another turn. This additional turn follows the exact same rules as any normal turn. They may play anywhere they like, and do not have to "finish the double" on this turn. They may play elsewhere and, provided they make a legal play, do not have to mark their train for not finishing the double (unless the double was played on their own train). Like any other turn, if they cannot (or choose not to) go, they must draw a domino and mark their train as "public".

If a double remains unfinished after it has been played, the train becomes a "public" train. No other train can be added to by any player until someone "finishes the double". Play passes to the next player who can legally play on this train (if the train is theirs, or if they can legally play on "public" trains). If they cannot "finish the double", they must draw a domino, and if they cannot play it on the double, their own train becomes "public". Play continues like this until someone "finishes the double".

Once the double has been finished, players may continue to branch off of the double in two more directions, meaning the double will have a matching endpoint on all four sides. Often, players like to angle these branches at a 45-degree angle to accommodate for more room, similar to the game Chicken Foot

Scoring

At the end of each round, the player going out receives 0 points, while all other players receive the sum of all pips (dots) on their dominoes. In most versions, the double-blank is worth 50 points. The person with the least amount of points after all thirteen rounds have been played is the winner. In the case of a tie, the person with the most 0-point rounds is the winner. (If this is still a tie, the person with the lowest round total other than 0 is the winner).

Partnerships

With four, six or eight players, the game can be played in teams of two, with partners sitting opposite each other. Rules are identical except that a player's train and his partner's train are considered one and the same (they will usually extend from opposite sides of the station), and thus a player can play on his own end or his partner's, and neither end becomes public until neither partner can play a tile. Scoring is also handled in pairs, with the player who went out scoring zero for his team (even though his partner will have dominoes remaining) and other teams summing their scores for a team score.

Elements of strategy
It is generally in a player's best interest to keep their train private. By making a train public, the player allows other players to break an impasse in extending the train, but the player loses all other options except to attempt to play on the endpoint of their own train.
While public trains offer additional options, the player's own private train should be considered first. Trains usually are public because their owners cannot play on them; if that train's endpoint does not change, its owner has no options until they draw a domino they can play on it.
A player may choose to dump unmatched tiles on public trains first, before starting their own train, to trick the other players into believing that the player cannot start a train.
If one or more players played on a public train and the endpoint value has changed, play another tile that will change the endpoint value back to its original value or to a value the player is thought not to have.
It is sometimes advantageous to play a double on one's own train and intentionally leave it unfinished. If the value of the double has been heavily played elsewhere, other players may be unable to finish it, which will cause many players to have to mark their own trains. This is a good defensive play when subsequent players are low on dominoes; they are unlikely to have a matching domino, and must draw and mark their trains until someone can finish the double.
Because a player playing an unfinished double on someone else's train does not have to mark their own train as public, it is recommended that players play doubles on public trains whenever possible. Not only does this remove a major disadvantage to playing an unfinished double, it does not change the endpoint value of the train meaning its owner probably will not be able to play, and other players do have to mark their trains if they cannot finish the double. However, a double on another player's train gives that player and everyone else (if public) more options, as branches can be added.

Variations

There are a number of other versions of the rules for Mexican Train, varying the number of dominoes drawn by each player, the rules for playing doubles, or the number of tiles that can be played during one turn. For example:

Fast Game variation: After the starting double has been placed, turns are ignored, and each player focuses on making their own train as long as possible. Once everyone has made as long of a train as they can, play reverts to turns, using the rules listed above. This speeds up the game, but eliminates some of the strategies of playing doubles.

Delayed First Turn variation: Similar to the Fast Game variation listed above, instead of simultaneously, each person takes turns playing as many dominoes on their train as possible. Any player that is unable to play on their first turn draws a domino, and may then begin their first turn or pass. When a player who has passed finally starts their train, they may play as many dominoes as they can string together. After starting their train, players are only permitted to play one domino at a time as usual, unless playing a double. This version allows a player to save their "first turn" string of dominoes for when they have a chance, instead of being stuck with all dominoes from the beginning.

No Branching Doubles variation: When playing a double only one branch may come off of the double, as if it were a regular domino. Since there is only one branch, it is not necessary to turn the double perpendicular to the train, but some prefer to do so anyway. This version allows for less possibilities each turn, and leads to a longer game.

Swan Drive variation: A player who can play on their own train may also play one tile on each subsequent public train in clockwise order. Each public train must be played on in order to continue in this manner, and only one tile per train may be played (unless a double must be finished). Once a player cannot play on the next public train, or has looped around to their own train, their turn ends. While playing on each public train, the player may choose to play on the Mexican train or skip it when he comes to it, making the placement of the train somewhat strategical. This version makes for a much faster game.

It is a lot of fun!

Lindsey is doing well. Tracy on the other had is serious. They found an abcess away from the part of the colon they did surgery on and he is very ill. Not sure what they will do. May take more surgery. They were doing more x rays when DH left at 9 pm tonight.

Having fun with the family and the girls, eating too much and going to a newy years eve party tomorrow evening. More food! ugh

Cheryl, that is just aweful for you. Feel better soon!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to rockmom

Good mornin!

Wow-Denise...I seriously hope that was a "copy and paste" and not you writing those directions from scratch! lol. Sorry to hear about Tracy...will keep him in my prayers

Me too Cheryl! I have the mojo...now I just need the time

So...I'm up at 5:30...on my day off. We're taking Ditto to the vet this morning. She's put on some weight since I started feeding her seperately. Boy-can that kitty run! I feed her in the downstairs bathroom. When I put the food in her bowl and start walking to the bathroom she runs so fast her belly swings from side to side lol

Didn't do much yesterday-worked on my mini's then watched Netflix and Youtube the rest of the day. Hubby was good He played golf-when he came home he did the laundry and emptied the dishwasher without me even asking! He watched football while I scrapped. He even suggested we order pizza cause he knows that I don't usually cook on Sundays. Hmmm...this may not be so bad after all lol

Any plans for tonite? Hubby has to work tomorrow so we're just staying in

Have a very Happy New Year!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons

Morning everyone!!!

Having a blast in our winter wonderland! In and out....riding, sledding... Hannah has Bree over for two days, yesterday and today...Bree will ring in the new year with us. Have bought a pizza and other goodies to cook up for the girls...They will at some point spend time on their own in our cabin, while the adults spend time up at the screen house with a roaring fire... We all plan on taking a midnight ride tonight to ring in the new year...We have about two feet of snow out on the trails, making sure someone has a winch, It is nasty as far as the temp. goes....DO NOT want to get stuck out there somewhere....NOT a good thing. I'm playing it by ear as to whether I, myself or the girls go... We should be taking an earlier ride,later on this afternoon, sooo...if I decide it's too cold,,,then they and I will stay back.

Have a great New Year's everyone!!!

Praying for Tracy Denise, hapy to hear Lindsey is doing good!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning and Happy New Year!

DH works tomorrow so no big plans for us.

Cheryl, hope you are feeling better.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Denise- gee Thanks for all the suggestions and rules for the different domino games. Our 6 yr. old dgs in into dominoes. I think I need a new game I bet a lot of our dominoes are missing. I DO hope that was a "copy and paste" otherwise your fingers could be sore.

SOOO I am really happy to hear that Lindsey is doing well. I'll keep praying for Tracey.

JoJo your plans sound wonderful! Snow does make the temps drop. We don't have much but I think our son and family went snowmobiling yesterday.

Cheryl sure hope you are ok. Since you aren't in this am either you went to work OR are too ill to come in. Hope it is the former.

Have a good day a safe night and a Happy New Year.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

LOL, yes I started to write the domino rules then thought that I might find a copy and paste as it was going to be so much faster. My 6 year old dgd liked playing too. She needed lots of help but she had a good time. I was the loser with the highest score. Some of this game is strategy but most is the luck of the draw.

DD is sick in bed with that awesful stomach virus and the youngest dgd has a tummy ache, I guess she is next.She keeps moaning and grabing her tummy and doubling over at the waist- poor little baby. Praying DH and I avoid getting it and Lindsey too. Wow that would be aweful!

Want to scrap but am holding my dgd instead.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - I know how the dgds feel!! I have been in bed all day. My stomach hurts so bad and I have to go to the bathroom every hour or so. My stomach hurts so bad!! I am still praying for Terry and it doesn't sound very good for him. Glad Lindsey is still doing well.

Jo - Riding at midnight sounds like fun and so does the roaring fire!! Enjoy

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Aww Cheryl sorry you are still feeling bad. Hope tomorrow is much better!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

I sent Cheryl and IM message telling her to get well.

Denise - holding a grandchild trumps scrapping.
Sure hope no one else in the family catches this bug....especially Lindsey.

I tried to scrap,but didn't get far.

We are staying home tonight. I don't feel too bad, but just don't want to go. My sister said it is really cold out..my computer says 22 and 13 for Tues. I HATE it that cold.

Have a great evening everyone.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Happy New Year.

Denise so sorry about Tracy..hope Lindsey doesn't get sick hope your dd and dgd get over this quickly. Don't YOU get it.
And Cheryl You got it and I hope it is gone by tomorrow.

Jo sounds like an exciting evening.

I'm just finishing a layout...gotta clean up the mess and then go watch a movie with dh..THAT's our big plan...we'll both be asleep by midnight.

I watched the movie New Years Eve...I can understand why it got bad reviews..the writing and situations were kinda hokey but I thought it was ok....I so much prefer Love Actually which I think it was trying to copy...that or Valentines Day.

There was a list in the paper today of the year's 10 worst movies and 2 that I liked were on it...Bourne Legacy and John Carter...and the Hobbit was on it and I am sure I will like that too when I see it this week...I must have bad taste in movies.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to dollscrap

Here's one from me.
Merry By Dollscrap

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dollscrap

Happy New Years ladies!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Happy New Year!! I am at least able to get out of the bed today. I feel really weak so not sure what I will get accomplished today. I really wanted to scrap. I picked up my Christmas pictures and have them laying here ready to go.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

2013, 2013, 2013, 2013, 2013.... just trying to remember that the date has changed so I don't write 2012 anymore.

Glad you are feeling a bit better today Cheryl.
DD is too and DGD also.

No news this a.m. on Tracy.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to rockmom

Happy New Year All!!!

Trying to get outside and take some pics....sun is finally out and with the snow would make wonderful,pretty pics.... then I need to come in and get motivated to take down the tree and find places for all the "new" stuff!!!

have a great day!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Got great news on Tracy. He is doing much better after they drained the adcess! Up, alert, sipping liquids, joking and walking.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to rockmom

Well the tree comes down tomorrow and have still not gotten a pic of the two girls posed in front of it and they PROMISED...one just took off with her friends...well then I am going to scrap the one of them opening presents that they hate...yep...revenge!

I don't think there are any hangovers from this crew here on the forum..right!?

Wonderful news about Tracy, Denise....hope everyone else is doing well.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Donna - Will you be starting the January thread today?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Sorry I guess everyone is waiting on ME!!! I am January and Donna is February. LOL I have been sick the last two days. I guess I am delirious. I will get the new thread started and link it in just a few minutes.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Here is the link for January:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15837...

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

See Ya in January!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

Off to January!

Page 6 of 6