Username Post: **~December 2012:Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!~**        (Topic#1583095)
jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Welcome to the NEW Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!

Over the last year and a half I seem to be taking more & more photos of a part of my life that is relatively new to me. Just after Easter in 2010, I was sitting at my computer when I had what I can only describe as a spiritual awakening. I was on a scrapbook challenge site that a friend of mine ran. While surfing the site, I came across a request that she had posted. Her father was very ill & she was asking for prayers for him. Up until then I could probably count the number of prayers I'd ever prayed for on one hand, but I thought...it couldn't hurt for me to pray for her dad, right? So I did. In the middle of praying for her father, I came to the realization of just how much I needed God in my life. What happened next was so overwhelming, but to keep this story short let's just say my life was changed forever that night. That was the night God intervened in my life and showed me just how deep my need for a Savior was. That was the night He led me to salvation.

Ever since that night my life has been turned upside down. Being a scrapbooker, I keep feeling a need to document as much of this new life as possible. So, in order to get started doing just that I thought, why not start a New Challenge & encourage other women of faith to do the same?!

Challenge Outline

1. This challenge is open to scrappers of ALL faiths, and it is my hope for it to become a place of sharing, healing, & encouragement as we strive to document this very personal part of our lives. I only ask that all participants be sensitive & respectful of the beliefs of others.

2. Daily scripture passages and weekly sketches will be posted to help inspire us to Scrap our Faith! I'll probably throw in a few lyrics to worship songs & hyms from time to time as well since I listen to so much faith-based music too. **(If anyone has a favorite passage of scripture they would like to offer for the daily posting, please PM me w/the book, chapter & verse(s) and I will be sure to add it to the list!)**

3. LO's created DO NOT have to incorporate the daily scripture postings, they are simply being given for inspiration. You are welcome to scrap about anything relating to your faith. (Example: baptisms/church events & activities/conferences or concerts you attended/mission trips you've been on, etc.)

4. Scrap as little or as much as you are inspired to scrap, share the love and HAVE FUN!! : )

***~Public Embedding and Uploading to Challenge~***

1. Once your LO is uploaded to the gallery Go to your gallery and click on it.
2. Under small pic of LO check box for "Allow PUBLIC EMBEDDING"
3. Click "SUBMIT

NEXT, to Upload to the Challenge Thread...
1. First click on the LO you want to upload.
2. Scroll down to the "Share & Link" box on the left side of the page. Click the "Link/Embed image" option.
3. A Box will open up with a small pic of your LO. Where it says 'Embed This Image' select "IMG CODE" above the image.
4. RIGHT CKICK and COPY the code it gives you. (you can also change the size of the image if you desire.)
5. Go to Challenge
6. Go to any Reply Box and RIGHT CLICK and then PASTE the code.

December Sketches

1. DEC2012-ScrapYourFaithCha llenge! By Jamariel

2. DEC2012:ScrapYourFaith-Sk etch#2! By Jamariel

Edited by jamariel on 12-10-12 12:28 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

December Daily Scripture Inspiration

12/1~ Matthew 16:15-17 [TNIV] “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven."

12/2~ Luke 1:30-33 [NRSV] The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And now, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you will name him Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his ancestor David. He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”

12/3~John 8:12 [ESV] Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

12/4~Luke 3:16 [ESV] John answered them all, saying, “I baptize you with water, but he who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."

12/5~Isaiah 7:14 [KJV] Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

12/6~Matthew 3:16-17 [NKJV] When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

12/7~ John 1:1-5 [NLT] In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He existed in the beginning with God. God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him. The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.

12/8~Isaiah 9:6-7 [NIV-1984] For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

12/9~John 1:29-31 [NLT] The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! He is the one I was talking about when I said, ‘A man is coming after me who is far greater than I am, for he existed long before me.’ I did not recognize him as the Messiah, but I have been baptizing with water so that he might be revealed to Israel.”

12/10~John 1:32-34 [NIV-1984] Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’ I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God.”

12/11~Deuteronomy 18:18-19 [NLT] "I will raise up a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites. I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell the people everything I command him. I will personally deal with anyone who will not listen to the messages the prophet proclaims on my behalf."

12/12~Hebrews 5:8-10 [NASB] Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered. And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation, being designated by God as a high priest according to the order of Melchizedek.

12/13~Luke 4:18-19 [ESV] “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.”

12/14~Matthew 1:18 [NLT] This is how Jesus the Messiah was born. His mother, Mary, was engaged to be married to Joseph. But before the marriage took place, while she was still a virgin, she became pregnant through the power of the Holy Spirit.

12/15~Luke 1:46-47 & 49 [ESV] And Mary said, “My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name.

12/16~Matthew 24:3-14 [TNIV] As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but whoever stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

12/17~Matthew 25:31-34 [ESV] “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.'"

12/18~John 1:9-13 [ESV] The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

12/19~John 3:31, 34-36 [NIV] The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all. For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

12/20~John 3:1-2 [NKJV] There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

12/21~

Edited by jamariel on 12-20-12 07:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Yay!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
Yay!!

Hi Kelly!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I have to admit it, I sort of let November fly by me.

I'm hoping to commit to working on some new Scripture layouts.

I actually have a small completed stack (from the October Challenge) still sitting here. Just need to sit down & take some pics!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

p.s. Great sketch!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Hello ladies!! Glad to see this thread!! Thanks Jami!!

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to FinallyMama

Yea!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to lindaj3

Great sketch!
Good morning ladies! Yesterday was very chaotic @work, so I'm praying for calm &peace today!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to Faithscrapper

Good morning everyone! Picking out our daily sketch now. Brb.....

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello Ladies!! Hope you have good night!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Just checking in...

Listening to the Toby Mac channel.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Hey ladies, just added one verse. Will catch up w/a few more after I get home from work in the morning.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to jamariel

Happy Friday! Our church cantata is this Sunday, please pray for us!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Cool, thanks 4 sharing Paula!

Just wanted to let y'all know the new verses were up, hope you like! I plan to focus on verses that specifically speak to Jesus being the Messiah this month to keep us reminded why we have this wonderful time of year. If you have some Favs that we haven't used yet, whether they are prophecy scriptures from the old testament, or the writings of the apostles, or even Jesus' own words about who he is & want to share, please PM me w/the book/chapter/verse so I can use them. Thanks and HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!! : )

Now off to the kitchen to do some Holiday baking.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to jamariel

Have fun, Jami! Wish I lived next door!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Came across today's verses while reading my devotional & just knew they were perfect for me to post. Enjoy ladies, now back to the holiday crafting & baking!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello ladies!! Hope you're having a wonderful, love filled weekend!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Happy Monday my sisters! Just posted some new verses & looking for a sketch now! BBS...

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello ladies!! Hope you have a wonderful week!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Hi Melody, you too!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Good morning sisters!

So what is everyone working on right now?

I'm still baking, but finished making & mailing my Christmas cards! About to start on a gift for my stepson's mom. Had the idea to make her a calendar w/pics of him that I took throughout the year. Picked up the base 4 it at Target last week & looking forward to starting on it tomorrow. Hope to get it finished by Friday since I'm off the next 3 nights after 2night. : )
Other than that I just have a few pics to take of us by the tree that I plan to frame for gifts and that will be the end of the craft-projects gifts I have planned for 2012.

Now 2 post our verse 4 the day!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hi Ladies!! How is everything little (or big) thing??

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Good Morning! Happy 12/12/12!

Still working on my Christmas cards. Sent out half of them last night & finalizing the rest today & tomorrow.

I might make some banana bread when the kids come home. Perhaps some sugar & peanut butter cookies, as well. Our community center is having a holiday gift wrapping/cookie exchange tonight.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Hello ladies!! Today was my 20th wedding anniversary!! We had such a great day!! I am so blessed to have been given such an amazing man!!

Hope you all had a great day and even greater tomorrow!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Congratulations Melody!! It truly gets better w/ time!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Thanks, Paula!!
I have to agree with that!! The first year I wasn't sure it was gonna work....but it got better after that, and better after that.... I am just so in love with this man, and I can't imagine life without!! God is so good to me...us!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Amen!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Oh, congrats on the Anniversary Melody!! Wow, 20 years IS something to celebrate!! If only I were to be as blessed and get as many years w/my hubby! Praise be to GOD!!!

Was trying to get on Bible Gateway but there are too many others on it right now I can't get there, lol! Guess that's a good thing, but it means I won't be posting our verses til later today.

AND I'm still baking...LOL! Have a batch of pumpkin-banana bread I just took out of the oven and will be making some eggnog bread later tonight.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

ok, the verses for today and yesterday are now up!

Now to get started on my last crafty-gift, an altered calendar for my step-son's mom. Hope you all have a great night!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to jamariel

Tomorrow I'm going to an all day crop. I have one student from the shop that wants to finish the Praise Page Psalm 23 series, so I told her that we could do it together.

I haven't designed it yet, so I think we'll be "creating on the fly" tomorrow.

I'm going to try to use one of the sketches for this month - that or one of the Page Maps. Decisions decisions.

I'll post it here when I get it done. :-)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Hi Ladies!

Happy Anniversary Melody & How beautiful to be married to your love for 20 years! In this world of ours, that is an amazing celebration & wonderful place to be together!

Today, right behind you by a couple years & 2 days, my husband Chris & I are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary!

Happiness, Love & Blessings!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

At the same time of today being a day of celebration, like the rest of you here, I am so very heartbroken for the families, survivors, rescue workers & the community in CT that are dealing with the loss of their poor, innocent, precious & beloved children...at Christmastime no less.

I've been praying for most of the day. Sometimes that's all you can do. Especially when you feel like that's the only thing that you can do.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

A Christmas Prayer from Max Lucado

Dear Jesus,

It’s a good thing you were born at night. This world sure seems dark. I have a good eye for silver linings. But they seem dimmer lately.

These killings, Lord. These children, Lord. Innocence violated. Raw evil demonstrated.

The whole world seems on edge. Trigger-happy. Ticked off. We hear threats of chemical weapons and nuclear bombs. Are we one button-push away from annihilation?

Your world seems a bit darker this Christmas. But you were born in the dark, right? You came at night. The shepherds were nightshift workers. The Wise Men followed a star. Your first cries were heard in the shadows. To see your face, Mary and Joseph needed a candle flame. It was dark. Dark with Herod’s jealousy. Dark with Roman oppression. Dark with poverty. Dark with violence.

Herod went on a rampage, killing babies. Joseph took you and your mom into Egypt. You were an immigrant before you were a Nazarene.

Oh, Lord Jesus, you entered the dark world of your day. Won’t you enter ours? We are weary of bloodshed. We, like the wise men, are looking for a star. We, like the shepherds, are kneeling at a manger.

This Christmas, we ask you, heal us, help us, be born anew in us.

Hopefully,

Your Children

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

In addition to our continuing thoughts & prayers...

If you would like to mail sympathy cards, postcards or letters of support, even teddy bears for the children and solidarity to the school, the school address :

Sandy Hook Elementary School
12 Dickenson Drive
Sandy Hook, CT 06482

★ Please copy/paste/share widely. Sending a card is something small, but at least it's something we can do! ♥

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Happy Anniversary, Kelli!!

Prayers for the family's of the school!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Good afternoon Sisiters.

Thank you Kelli for your heartfelt posts during this heartbreaking time for so many. I don't even know what to say, or pray so I'm glad God knows my heart.

Looking for more versus for us now, bbs.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

ok, the past few days verses are up on pg. 1 now. Decided to go w/some scripture I felt led to share about the 'end times' which I personally believe we are all living in at present. What has happened in our country this week, and has been happening for years now, is something we cannot really make sense of--but we can KNOW that our God has a plan & that HE is in control no matter what we see happening around us. What we see is temporary, but our God works in the eternal.

Love you all,

~jami lynn

Edited by jamariel on 12-16-12 11:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Thank You Melody & You're Welcome Jami.

Today in church we finished up the end of The Sermon on the Mount in Matthew Ch. 7.

I'm not sure what the next study will be in the New Year, but I can't believe it's already the 2nd to last Sunday of the year!

Wow!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Twas' 11 days before Christmas, around 9:38
When 20 beautiful children stormed through Heaven's Gate.
Their smiles were contagious, their laughter filled the air.
They could hardly believe all the beauty they saw there.
They were filled with such joy, they didn't know what to say.
They remembered nothing of what had happened earlier that day.
"Where are we?" asked a little girl, as quiet as a mouse.
"This is Heaven." declared a small boy.
"We're spending Christmas at God's House."
When what to their wondering eyes did appear,
But Jesus, their Savior, the children gathered near.
He looked at them and smiled, and they smiled just the same.
Then He opened His arms and He called them by name.
And in that moment was joy, that only Heaven can bring
Those children all flew into the arms of their King.
And as they lingered in the warmth of His embrace,
One small girl turned and looked at Jesus' face.
And as if He could read all the questions she had,
He gently whispered to her, "I'll take care of mom and dad."
Then He looked down on earth, the world far below
He saw all of the hurt, the sorrow, and woe.
Then He closed His eyes and He outstretched His hand,
"Let My power and presence re-enter this land!"
"May this country be delivered from the hands of fools"
"I'm taking back My nation. I'm taking back My schools!"
Then He and the children stood up without a sound.
"Come now My children, let Me show you around."
Excitement filled the space, some skipped and some ran.
All displaying enthusiasm that only a small child can.
And I heard Him proclaim as He walked out of sight,
"In the midst of this darkness, I AM STILL THE LIGHT."

(Written by Cameo Smith, Mt. Wolf, PA)

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to KellyCali

Amen and amen!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

A just in case you're interesed note:

When students return to Sandy Hook Elementary the National PTA is hoping their new school looks like a winter wonderland decorated with homemade snowflakes and you can help.
The PTA is asking for people to make snowflakes and send them by Jan. 12. Be as creative as possible, remembering that no two snowflakes are alike.
Please send all snowflakes and donations to:
Connecticut PTSA
60 Connolly Parkway
Building 12, Suite 103
Hamden, CT 06514

Please pass this along to anyone you think may be interested in helping!!

MSD
MSD 
Mayor
MSD
  • MSD on 12-19-12 11:00 AM
In response to jamariel

Here is what I put on my layout....

Dear Santa:

All I want for Christmas is……
*To see a big smile on my son's face
*A Coach purse and necklace
*A Martha Stewart workstation
*A new camera with good resolution
*A tall, dark, handsome, and Christian Mandingo
*A 60 inch big screen TV
*And God's continuous blessings raining down on me

Here is my layout submission:

Dear Santa ***Birds of A Feather Kit Co. Winterfest*** By MSD

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to MSD

Good morning everyone!

Just posted the last few days worth of verses. I feel bad I haven't been on as much this month, but I've just been so incredibly busy trying to get so much done this month.

Took the turkey out of the freezer 2day since we're going to be cooking a 20lb-er this year and thinking of cooking the chestnuts that will go in the dressing 2day too. Pretty sure they will keep in the fridge til I make the rest of it...

What is everyone else up to these last few days before Christmas? Any special preparations going on? Any family traditions happening that you're looking forward to over the next few days?

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello ladies!! How are you??
I have a lo to share. It's about my dd. A while back I did a lo of her sending money to the Dominician Republic with our senior class for them to buy chickens for the town of Santa Rose, DR. Actually you can check out the lo on my blog here: http://melodysmagicalmome nts.blogspot.com/2012/06/chick...

The journaling on that lo: (so this lo makes sense)
Vashti is just the sweetest thing!! After Christmas (2011) she decided that she want to send a goat and a dozen chickens to another country through Samaritans Purse. She was so excited!! She used all her January allowance and her Christmas money…$84 dollars.
Which got her thinking about whether or not she could do the same thing for CCS’s sister school in Santa Rosa, Dominican Republic. So, we had a talk with Mr. Krontz, who is in charge of the Sr. Missions trip to the DR to pitch her idea!! She thought we could get them a bunch of chickens!! He was thrilled. He told Vashti that if she could raise $100 he would match it, dollar for dollar!! I decided it was such a good cause, that I would match her dollar for dollar as well. She got right to work looking for ways to EARN the $100. She didn’t want to use gifts or her allowance. She wanted to work for the money. She picked dandelions for Opop at the rich price of .03 cents each. She ended up earning $27.51. So exciting!! Besides that, she cleaned my car, did some outside work for daddy, and helped Opop clean up his yard. She ended up with the whole $100 that she could truly say she earned!! Then to top it all off, daddy gave her $30 and Gram gave her $50!! This meant that when she was all done, she had $380 with which they could buy chickens. But she was so close to $400, she decided to throw in her May allowance to make it that even $400. Off the seniors went to Santa Rosa, with $400 dollars to buy chickens!! They were able to buy appox. 127 chickens, and food for 6 months!! It’s just so exciting!! Each family from the DR school will get 3 chickens. They were so tickled to be getting a means of having food. It’s just wonderful!! Vashti was thrilled to have been a blessing to the DR. Mr. Krontz had this picture made in appreciation of Vashti’s gift. On the back of the picture is the recite for the first 102 chickens!! In 3 years she will get to go to Santa Rosa to see the people and visit the chickens. She’s already starting to save for next years chickens!! God is so good!! May 2012
Here's the update lo I did:
The First Egg By FinallyMama
TFL

Merry Christmas!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Good morning, ladies!
Melody, that is an amazing story of God's providence!
DHs extended family is getting together today and I dread it more than I can describe! Y'all please pray that joy and peace will reign!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Will do, Paula!! Thanks for reading Vashti's story!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Prayers for peace & calm Paula!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Lots going on, but trying to keep the hussle & bussle to a miniminum.

Stayed up late wrapping the kids presents (10pm- 2:30am). Woke up arounf 7am, finished the last of my Christmas cards, mailed them, came back inside & cuddled under the cover with hubby.

Having a late brunch, then heading out to finish some last minute Christmas shopping & the grocery store.

If we make back in time, we're going to try to go to Saturday night service. If not, we'll probably turn in early, so we can make the early service come morning.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to KellyCali

Thank you, ladies! You truly are the best! We really did have fun and those who thrive on controversy just kept to themselves! Praise God!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

It's snowing here!! It's so lovely!!
Hope each of you had a great Christmas!! We sure did!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

I'm good w/snow as long as its my day off!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Hello everyone!! Hope you have a great day!!

Heather N
Expert
Heather N
In response to jamariel

That is wonderful! I wish I had seen this challenge at the begining of Dec.

Heather N
Expert
Heather N
In response to KellyCali

There is a Toby Mac channel?

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Heather N

• Heather N Said:
There is a Toby Mac channel?

Playlists on Youtube. It varies. But plays about 90 songs.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Heather N

• Heather N Said:
That is wonderful! I wish I had seen this challenge at the begining of Dec.

Be sure to be on the lookout for it come January!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Hello & Happy New Year!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I'm trying my best to dedicate some time to scrapbooking today!

Yay!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to KellyCali

The joy of the Lord is my strength
loving Life, One Day At a Time (left) By Faithscrapper

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Filling in for Jami for the month of January...

Just finished listing the Daily Verses, as well as the Inspiration Sketches.

Hope To See You There!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics