Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: BoBunny Love Letters Kit Swap CLOSED/CREATING        (Topic#1583189)
krispyb
Idol
krispyb

Due date: Jan 25th
Return ship date: Jan 29th

This is a full kit swap using BoBunny's Love Letters collection. Use only the papers from that line or good quality coordinating card stock (Bazzil, ect)

The idea is that each person will chose a part of the kit and make one per participant in the swap. When it's done and swapped, everyone should have a full kit with lots of embellishments and personal touches to assemble however they chose.

Rules:

1. Use ONLY the pp from the Love Letters line. Use the actual paper, not scans, copies, etc. Use only good quality (Bazzil, etc) cardstock that coordinates with the colors in the Love Letters line. "Close enough" might not match someone elses "close enough"

2. Whatever item you sign up for, make one per person in the swap. If you sign up for multiple items and want to end up with multiple kits, let me know, or I'll still only count you as one. I will keep a count of participants at the bottom of this post.

3. Do your best. Clean cuts, securely glued. If you don't have the time/inclination/creative juices to create something homemade, we can add pre-made/no-fuss items upon request...such as 12x12 pieces of patterned paper, pre-made dies, etc. This collection has a lot of extras that would make great contributions.

4. Check in at least once per week, and follow through on your commitment in a timely manner. If your items are not received within 3 days of the due date, they will be sent back to you. Please don't flake...it's just not cool.

5. Send your goodies in a 12x12 baggie. You can put smaller items in a smaller baggie inside, but other peoples creations/contributions may be large, and I'd hate for your stuff to get damaged when being shipped back to you. Label the 12x12 bag with your screen name and the swap name. Include also a small baggie with a return label to you and the return postage, averaging $4.50 for 1 kit, $5.50 for 2, etc, or close to it. I will return extra postage.

6. In a padded/protective envelope/box large enough to hold 12x12 paper, ship your goodies to:
Kris Bayle
8080 Doyle Rd
Laingsburg MI 48848

7. Have fun. That's what scrapbooking's all about. Post your creations as you complete them, then others can coordinate/avoid duplicates.

Each item on the list includes the minimum expected...feel free to do more if you so desire.

Embellishements include, but are not limited to, paper piecing, stickles, gems, brads, chalking, distressing, inking, embossing, stitching, etc....but do not use stickers not included in the set.

1) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: arteshamac - Love Letters

2) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: 1Heart - Stripe

3) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: Momof2g1b - Keys

4) 1 photomat embellished 2 times: Krispyb

5) 1 photomat embellished 3 times: Sasload4

6) 1 large file folder/library card pocket embellished 3 times: Sassy Suzi (hold to ship with Camp-A-Lot)

7) Journaling box embellished 2 times: CraftyTwin

8 ) 2 small to medium dies, embellishments optional: Pam in TX

9) 1 large die embellished 3 times: smileneyz6

10) 4 6x6 papers, minimum of 2 patterned: MWendt

11) Embellishments: Pam in TX

12) Other (suggest something): tneal40 - tags

Number of kits to make: 12

Edited by krispyb on 02-02-13 04:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to krispyb

Can I have 4 6x6 papers here too please

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to mwendt7

of course!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to krispyb

I would like number 8 please

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to Pam in TX

Can I get #1, please?

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to arteshamac

Thanks ladies!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to krispyb

I would also like to number 11 please. I just ordered my die cuts for this.

Edited by Pam in TX on 12-05-12 07:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to krispyb

I'll have #5 please.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to sasload4

updated

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to krispyb

Hello - I would like to join your swap. Let's start simple since this is my first time. 1 12x12 patterned paper.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to 1Heart

Updated. Welcome 1Heart!

FYI - when you know which pp you'll be providing, let me know. Then the others doing pp will know to pick another style.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Hi, Kris. Is it too early to choose the 12x12 pp that I will be providing? If not, then I will get the Bo Bunny Love Letters Collection-12x12 double sided paper-Love Letters.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

No. not too early at all! I'll update the front when I get home from work. Too hard to do from my phone.

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to krispyb

I will do Stripe.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to 1Heart

I'll take #6 library card folder w/card.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to Sassy Suzi

Updated

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Jci ... Kris, I love how prompt you are about updating the front page.

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin

I will take journaling box emb 2x

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to CraftyTwin

Artesha - these are the only swaps I host, and I LOVE THEM...so I keep a close eye on them.

LaTarris - got it

momof2g1b
Veteran
momof2g1b
In response to krispyb

I'll do paper please.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to momof2g1b

Updated!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to krispyb

JCI

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to sasload4

*bump*

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to krispyb

Die cuts ready to go, now I am working on my embellishments

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to Pam in TX

May I take one spot for the large die, embellished 3 times?

I am new to 'scrap' swaps, so I want to make sure I am clear. Does this mean die cuts from a machine, or any sort like covered chipboard? Also, what is the average size for large considered to be?

One more...I don't ever recall seeing 12x12 padded envelopes. Can someone suggest a retailer?

Sorry so many questions, but Thnx in advance for the help!

♥ me

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to smileneyz6

the dies with embellies should be handmade. I consider large to be anything over 3".

For a padded envelope,I get them from Meijer...but I don't think you have them there. You can try any office supply store, or you can get them sometimes from the post office. If you're unable to find any, I can supply it...please just send an extra 1.25 to cover my costs

And welcome

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to krispyb

Thanks, it's great to officially be swapping once again.

I will look around for the envelopes. If I cannot find them, maybe I should buy several from you! But I will let you know.

♥ me

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

One spot left....anyone?

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to krispyb

I would like to join what is left? I think I understand what is required after reading through some of the other kit swaps. I will do tags. Do they all have to be the same?

Edited by tneal40 on 12-20-12 06:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to tneal40

No, they don't have to be the same.

Welcome...got it updated, and this kit is closed!!!

12 kits total for this one

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Jci

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Going out to get my paper today. Craft stores love me lol

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tneal40

I have been babysitting my granddaughters for the last 2 weeks and I am extremely exhausted. I still need to do the embellishments and will try to tackle those next week

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Pam in TX

ok got my paper for this line. Pam, I know how you feel. I used to babysit 7 grandkids 5 days a week for 4 years 7 hours a day lol. Now its down to 1 grandchild 1 day a week for 2 hours... and she naps during that time after I feed her lunch.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to tneal40

Oooh! Teia, you're making tags? I bet this is going to be one beautiful kit! I'm excited to be a part of this group:)

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tneal40

• tneal40 Said:
ok got my paper for this line. Pam, I know how you feel. I used to babysit 7 grandkids 5 days a week for 4 years 7 hours a day lol. Now its down to 1 grandchild 1 day a week for 2 hours... and she naps during that time after I feed her lunch.

I have been doing 8 hour days 5 days a week but today is a 10 hour day. YIKES:-) I love my granddaughters to pieces but I would rather be grandma than a disciplinarian. My Son will be home for the next 2 weeks with the girls then he's back to the oil rig again for another 2 weeks. They miss their daddy when he's gone

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to Pam in TX

JCI

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart

My paper is ordered. Can't wait to get the full kit back.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to 1Heart

Jci

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Ordered the pattern paper earlier today. I can't wait to see the finished kit! Have a great weekend, ladies:)

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart

Paper is in and I am mailing tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

Edited by 1Heart on 12-28-12 05:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

JCI, going to order my paper now!

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

After searching and searching for a local shop that carried this line of paper (didn't want to pay shipping), I located a scrap boutique I didn't know about (thought they had all closed down!). It was 100x better then any candy store!!!! Anyway, after spending almost $100 [it's my birthday gift to ME], I was finally able to get started.

I have a sample piece! But I need some advice. The completed Large Die that I did is a heart shaker, but only comes out to 2.5 inches, and I was told a large die was 3+ inches. Is my shaker too small? If so, I added some dimension to the second picture by giving it a background and raising the shaker with a pop dot (may change it to a wiggly spring). I think it looks better without the background, but I want to make sure I stay in the guidelines of this swap. Any feedback would be great. These are time consuming, but have been a lot of fun to create!!

Shaker: 2.5 inches
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/347387/view /3822321/...

Shaker with background: 3 inches
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/347387/view /3822323/...

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

I like the one with the background. It grounds the shaker and with your pop dot it gives it some life.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to tneal40

I don't know if it shows up well in the picture, but the shaker (to me) has a LOT going on. The eye just swirls around and around looking at all the little treasures inside (which is a great thing!). When the background is added it takes away from that effect. It kind of draws the eye out to the background, instead, maybe because of the lines? Anyway, I don't know if any of that makes sense, but that is why I prefer it without. It's nice to be able to have somewhere to go to get opinions.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

I think they're both cute! I'm not a stickler for size, to be honest....what's up there is mostly guides. The goal with the large embellishment versus the small ones was to have something larger to decorate peoples pages rather than a bunch of little ones.

Do whichever you wish...they're both amazing!

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to krispyb

Alright. That is helpful to know. I'll just keep working on them, and will see what happens. Thanks for the feedback!!

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart

Happy New Year!

Crystal - I think your creations are great.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to 1Heart

Thanks, and Happy New Years to all of you! I am going to spend this year right here in my scrap area working on my projects!!!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Jci. Have a safe and wonderful New Year, ladies!

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin

Jci

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Tags..... Hope you all like them.. I made two for each of ya.

Love Letter Swap Tags By Tneal40

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to tneal40

@Teia, those are lovely! So lucky to be getting 2 tags. can't wait till it all comes together in a package

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Teia, I LOVE the tags! Beautiful job!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

Received Clarisa's paper today!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

My package from this site was sent out to me yesterday. So the papers are in route. I will be mailing my papers to you next week, Kris.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

I have finally gotten my shakers completed. They are a bit different from the original pic, but may not be noticeable in the picture. I did not attach the background heart, but they will be included for those who would like to use them.

Going to try once more to find some 12x12 shipping envelopes. Have looked everywhere, and can't seem to locate them. Looking online next!

Shaker Heart for Bo Bunny Love Letters Swap By Smileneyz6

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

I can supply a shipping envelope if you want to send about 1.25 extra. Local mass retailer has them in 4 packs for about $5.

Also, my paper came today!!! Heading to HL tomorrow to show my support and pick up coordinating solids so I can get busy!

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to krispyb

Kristyb, I think I will take you up on that offer. I found them online, but I really hate having to pay for shipping, so I will keep looking and for now just send you the extra money. TY for the assistance. Should be able to get these posted tomorrow!

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

My shakers are all packaged up, and will be posted tomorrow.

One sad thing I messed up the background hearts, and cut them with the wrong die. Sooo, instead of having the slightly larger background, each person will have another scallop heart, inked, and ready for altering to use on your page as you wish. Sorry, but I had just enough paper to make the background hearts!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Crystal, I am sure that the shakers are beautiful!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

The shakers were adorable either way!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Jci Still waiting on my package from scrapbook.com. As soon as I get it, Kris...I will mail the pp's to you.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

My shakers were posted today. The rules didn't mention a DC, but I feel safer with them, so here is the #03122120000196589197

YAY. First swap completed

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

DC's are completely up to you. I'm rather iffy on them myself as they don't guarantee anything, just show you where it got lost...but I usually do send them back with them, just so I know.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to krispyb

and YAY!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to krispyb

Creating like a mad woman

momof2g1b
Veteran
momof2g1b
In response to sasload4

Keys paper on this one.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
Creating like a mad woman

Coming from a mad woman that makes perfect sense.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to Pam in TX

Kris, the 12x12 pp's finally arrived from this site today and they packaged the pp's for both of the swaps together. Is it ok if I left them packaged together and sent them to you in one big bubble envelope since both sets are going to one address anyway? Or would you rather me separate them in two different envelopes so it will be less confusing for you? Either way is ok with me.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

of course it's ok! It's actually easier for me to get them together!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Ok. Thanks. I have other swap items to be mailed out, so I will go postal this Friday. I can't wait to get these kits back! I am already picking out photos to use on layouts!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

Got Crystals dies today...they are even cuter in person!!!

Artesha - very cool...I'll let you know when they arrive! I'm excited to see this one finished too!

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to krispyb

glad they arrived quickly, I am always a bit nervous while waiting for packages to reach their destination!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

me too.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to krispyb

Mine are going out Monday....

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to tneal40

Due date is 2 weeks from now, so everything should be on it's way to me in about a week.

Check in, please, so we know how everyone's doing!

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to krispyb

Jci. I just ordered my paper and i already know my design.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

sent by me & you received!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

Working a couple more matts, and then they will be done and in the mail on Thursday.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to sasload4

Got my papers now, been waiting om not so lss to get these in. They only got one package and the 6x6 paper pad. I am going to be very created though.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to Sassy Suzi

I am going postal Monday, Kris. I thought I had a 12x12 baggie, but I don't. So I am going to get a few tomorrow.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

Thanks for the check-ins.

Any requests/suggestions for the next couple of kits? I have all girls, so I've noticed most of the kits I line up are pretty feminine....anyone have anything not so girlie they'd like?

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to krispyb

There is a camping paper out.... I thought that would be cool to do a kit for.

http://store.scrapbook.com/bo-cpc279.html

Edited by tneal40 on 01-13-13 02:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to tneal40

That one is cute! And it's been a while since we've done a camping line.

momof2g1b
Veteran
momof2g1b
In response to sasload4

Ordered paper last Friday, should have it in a few days.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to momof2g1b

Easter in March this year. My vote is for Easter.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Going postal after work today.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Papers on the way. DC#0312143000233419736

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I like the new Bo Bunny Powder Mountain and Snow Day, since it is winter time at the moment.

http://store.scrapbook.com/bo-13616545.html

http://store.scrapbook.com/bo-13716574.html

Everything new out right now is either Christmas or Valentine. There sure are a lot of pretty new stuff coming though.

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to sasload4

My paper is ordered.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to mwendt7

My stuff was shipped today... Kris you should get it by Friday. I included a 12x12 ziplock bag in there for each set. Could not get it tracked at the college post office so will use a different place next time.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to tneal40

I'll let you know when it arrives!

momof2g1b
Veteran
momof2g1b
In response to krispyb

I love both of those Bo Bunny lines Suzi!

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to momof2g1b

So I am going to change my vote. I discovered this beautiful paper, by Graphic 45- Birdsong. I purchased a few single sheets at a scrap boutique and had no idea what the line was called. After doing a paper search to get ideas for a new swap, I ran across my paper!!! I am in love with it!

http://pinterest.com/search/?q=graphic45+b irdsong

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

I was eyeing that too!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to krispyb

Received arteshamac's paper today!

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to krispyb

Thanks, Kris;)

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

The boutique I found actually has a large supply of asian stamps, etc. I fell in love with them! I got one stamp, but haven't been able to use it yet.

Either way, I think I will order the pack of paper. I usually just go with whatever paper is at the chain store, but now I get why people are obsessed with their paper choices!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

Teia's tags came today!!!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics