Page 2 of 44 
Username Post: Jan.~March Secret Sisters...closed for this round        (Topic#1583319)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Rosita

Good morning ladies. DH was so sweet and took me Christmas shopping last night ( the roads are bad around here, packed with snow, so we had to take alternate routes) so I am officially done . Except for wrapping. He was so sweet and took me to the door, parked, came in to help and then picked me back up at the door.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to thinkpink22

One spot Please!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to TrishaLouise

Tina that is sweet!!!
It's when hubby does stuff like that when I remember why I keep him around. Haha.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• thinkpink22 Said:
Sandra...I just saw your post, I'm so sorry about your furry friend.

Tina~your family Christmas sounds delightful. And I'm so excited for you to be having a grandson soon...how amazing! Congrats grandma...he will be one lucky little baby to have you!

Debbie~I KNOW that there is no way on earth your house is so dirty that nobody will want to eat! I say, if keeping a house dirty like that made people come and clean and not even eat...bring on the dirt! I'm totally kidding...but just once I'd love to have one of the kids say that they couldn't rest until they had cleaned something up! That makes me smile just to think of...now I know what I want for Christmas!

I went out with an old friend today and just had the best time! I am just sitting here smiling to myself thinking of it. I had a GREAT day!

I ordered a couple gifts and Dan is actually off from now till after Christmas so we can get everything done together! I have hope we will anyway!

OHHHHH it is my Pink honey!!! I mean there's only me here, but I've been working so much and making cards and dipping pretzels and doing bookwork etc etc, that I haven't done one thing around the house. My floor in the kitchen is still a mess from when all the kids were here making cookies. I have an 8ft ladder in my foyer, totes all over from the tree and decorations. My den is a wreck since that's where I sat up my card station. Oh, I could go ON and ON!!!

On the bright side, I don't have any dirty dishes in the sink. LOL!!

Michelle is such an amazing neighbor!! She came by last night and helped me clean up a bit. She also helped me decorate tags to go on the bread in a jar things I made. We had a great time doing that!!

Oh, gotta go. She just called and she's coming down. I'm still in my robe. LOL!!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Deb-doodle

Jason is off running some mysterious errands, and I'm hoping they include getting the diamond reset to give me for christmas!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to Tina scraps

Andy went Christmas shopping this morning and it took him less than two hours. I am scared to see what he bought. Lol (I think he hit Costco and no where else).

My day has been spend unpacking a few boxes and cleaning the "construction dust" up. Everytime I dust the house it comes right back

Tinadn: I am glad you were able to get some shopping done with the weather.

Tina: I will cross my fingers for you.

Deb: Your super woman!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Deb IS most CERTAINLY super woman! No doubt about that.

Costco...what is there Trisha???

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Good luck Tina M. I have a feeling that diamond will be yours on Christmas!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

My husband and I aren't exchanging gifts this year until after the first as he has only been working 2 days a week for the last month. Starting the day after Christmas he will be back up to 5 days a week. YES!!!
This year I made everybody scrapbook pages for their albums for Christmas. Only the grand kids are getting store bought goodies

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Pam in TX

Looks like Christmas is totally cancelled in this house. Thought I had a driver today so I could get it all done, but no. Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have great times with your families and friends, and I hope Santa is good to you all!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to sasload4

I'm sorry Sandra! I know how that is! We had no car up until today and it's been so difficult trying to get places. I wish I lived close to you...I'd take you whereever you needed to go!

I found out today that two of the kids won't have a gift under the tree as what they wanted was on back-order...it was to be expressed shipped. I think it is awful that they notify today. We will figure something out but it's just a total pain. I like it better when kids don't just want one thing and that's it...it's easier to take care of. My older ones for years now have just wanted one bigger thing which is great for them, but for reasons like this, it makes me a nervous wreck!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
My husband and I aren't exchanging gifts this year until after the first as he has only been working 2 days a week for the last month. Starting the day after Christmas he will be back up to 5 days a week. YES!!!
This year I made everybody scrapbook pages for their albums for Christmas. Only the grand kids are getting store bought goodies

Hubby and I do the same thing Pam! Sometimes we have done just a big Valentine's day as our Christmas with each other...whatever works!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Have a great rest of your weekend ladies!

Love you guys,

Kimberly

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Costco is like a Sams club.

Kimberly: That is aweful! What was it you ordered?

Sandra: What a bummer! I wish I could take you shopping.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

The worst part is that the money for those items is still out of our bank account so we can't use that money until two business days, which means AFTER christmas! Some companies just suck!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

The joke is on us because we waited so long to get the money to buy the stuff, now the money is gone and no gifts either... My luck is the BEST ever! LOL! Like I said though, things always have a way of working out...we'll see!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Some of those Costco/BJs types of stores actually have a pretty varied selection - one year Jason found me a basket of scrapbook goodies for christmas. Granted I didn't use half of it lol But I'd still be dubious if someone told me they did all their holiday shopping there...

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• TrishaLouise Said:
One spot Please!

YAY!!! I'll get you added!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

Trisha, maybe he knew what he was getting you before he left the house...that saves a lot of time!

Wow Kimberly! Did they ssay how long the item would be on backorder?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Tina scraps Said:
Jason is off running some mysterious errands, and I'm hoping they include getting the diamond reset to give me for christmas!

Haha!! Of course he is!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• TrishaLouise Said:
Andy went Christmas shopping this morning and it took him less than two hours. I am scared to see what he bought. Lol (I think he hit Costco and no where else).

My day has been spend unpacking a few boxes and cleaning the "construction dust" up. Everytime I dust the house it comes right back

Tinadn: I am glad you were able to get some shopping done with the weather.

Tina: I will cross my fingers for you.

Deb: Your super woman!!

Well, Costco does have some exquisite jewelry. And gigantic crab legs. LOL!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:

That sounds very thoughtful and I'm sure everyone loves the personal touch you give to each one.

My DIL ask me to do a canvas for them for Christmas of some professional photos they had taken. Fortunately for me, she hasn't given me the photo yet since I didn't have time anyway. LOL!!! I told her I'd do it after Christmas.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Deb, I had sent him a wishlist several months ago, with examples of bands that I liked. Relatively simple, white gold bands. I wasn't sure if he'd be able to pull it off because $ has been so tight for him, but I think he did. On Wed (his day off) he texted me to ask again what my ring size was. Then yesterday, his other day off, he went off to run undisclosed errands. When on the phone with his sister last night, she asked him what he got me (not knowing I was sitting right next time) and I shouted "he can't tell you, I'm sitting right here" lol. But he did tell her that she would see the gift when we saw her christmas day. now the only thing she'd see is if I were wearing it, and he doesn't ever buy me clothing and virtually never any other jewelry, so I'm hoping

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Sounds like you did your guessing without evven feeling the package Tina!

Your card arrived with the lovely pic of you and Jason - makes me feel both Christmassy and romantic, seeing the two of you together!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to RachelUK

Wow Tina you little detective. Hope you get what you're wishing for.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to littleMRSimelda

I didn't actually have to do any "investigating", all the clues were right in front of my face. now of course, I could be wrong, but I'm hoping not! I'd consider snooping around the house, but then it wouldn't be as fun on Tuesday!

though if there isn't a ring, this may be the one situation in which I'm more disappointed than when I got a remote control! lol

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Hey Trisha at least your getting a gift from your hubby I am not he doesn't have any money

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I have the in-laws here already which is a mixed blessing. They always want to do the dishes, by running them under a tap and a quick wipe-over. I wait until they've gone to bed, then shove everything in the dishwasher!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to RachelUK

Hi ladies! I'm here again! I'm not sure if I will play yet, but I'm going to hang around with my fav group of girls!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Megan Ann

Hello everyone! They didn't say how long they would be on backorder but we cancelled one that was for the little ones because they need that gift under the tree and talked to the older one about his gift and he wanted to wait until it's delivered, but Dan is out now trying to get some extra goodies for all so they will all have stuff to open. It will work out and be great...I just keep chanting that to myself so I don't freak out!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Everyone seems to have lots of family in and are having a big holly jolly Christmas...I am just thrilled to actually be off work for this whole Christmas break. I will be able to bake all day tomorrow to get ready for the big day...I haven't been able to do that in a long time. Usually I work every single day and have to do all the other stuff in the little time I can find, usually on christmas day itself...which makes for a very busy and stressful day. It will be relaxing and just so nice! I feel very blessed!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
Hi ladies! I'm here again! I'm not sure if I will play yet, but I'm going to hang around with my fav group of girls!

Hi Megan!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Tina M...here's hoping you get to "ring" in the new year!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Charisma3103

• Charisma3103 Said:
Hey Trisha at least your getting a gift from your hubby I am not he doesn't have any money

I always think that too Janie. But he usually always surprises me...maybe yours will too!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Rachel: Lol... I that funny about your in-laws. I think we all feel for you and get it.

Kimberly: Fingers crossed for you. Christmas is going to be awesome for you and your family.

Tina: I cannot wait to see what Jason got you. I hope it is your ring

Warning.... Rant ahead

This morning I was up at the crack of dawn "7:am" and at the laundry mat. By myself I might add! I came home and my MIL was helping hang some of the clothes up and informed me "I had hung Andy's shirts backwards on the hanger".
WTF? How is that even possible?
I was having a bad morning and so LOST it with her. I told her if Andy had a problem with it he could do his own DAM laundry because I was not his flipping maid.
Andy did take up for me and tell her how rude a comment it was. She apologized but is still on my **** list. I cannot imagine telling someone that.
I am just out of sorts with the move and my Christmas spirit has left the building. I still cannot find anything and it is driving me nuts.

So you know what I did? Ditched the family went shopping "for myself" and had a fabulous lunch with my Mom.
This evening I plan on wearing my new jammies and reading a book. The family can take care of and entertain themselves.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Thank you Trisha! And, when you texted me this story, I was shocked but reading the whole thing on here made me feel so bad for you! I am glad you went out for yourself and that you are going to have a wonderful time on your own tonight. We all need that time!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And new jammies and a book...what could be better!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Trisha - that was rude of her! I'm glad you told her where to go, and that you took some time for yourself. Sounds like things are going well with your mom these days?

today I baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and snickerdoodles, to bring on our holiday travels. I also cleaned some of my scrap stuff out of the living room, wiped down the table and vacuumed the rug. now I just have to clean the mess I made in the kitchen!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• thinkpink22 Said:
I'm multi-talented that way, I can make the food and the guests as well!

Hahaha this is to funny.

Edited by babigirl on 12-23-12 06:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassy Suzi

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Anytime you have a meal at your house Kimberly its a huge family gathering.

I agree

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
I was discussing this yesterday with my mom. My DH and I with the kids are going to his mom's house this year for Christmas which leaves my mom on her own. I was concerned until she told me she will be getting together with 4 of her friends, all single seniors, to celebrate. 3 of them have experienced the loss of a spouce or loved one in the last couple of months so it will be good for them all to have friends to celebrate with. She told me it might not be family but they feel like family to each other. I reminded her that she raised me that holidays were about family and friends, and that family does not mean the ones we are born to but also the ones we pick to be our "family". I am glad she will have ppl around her that are her choose family

Very true some of the people I consider my family I was nit born with

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-23-12 06:52 PM
In response to babigirl

Evening ladies. I just finished up the last batch of cookies. We will hit the road on the 25th. We are heading to Disneyland. No gifts other than stockings, although DH apparently can't play by the rules. He is going to be sorely surprised when all he has are stocking stuffers!
I need to fill out my questionnaire for the swap.......

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Rosita

Sandra sorry about your furry friend. Sorry you had to go through that

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Kimberly I glad you had a nice day out.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to littlemisslinda

• littlemisslinda Said:
Hello ladies!
Please count meeee in!!!

Nice to meet you

sunshinexo
Expert
sunshinexo
In response to babigirl

I would like to join please

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Charisma3103 Said:

I always think that too Janie. But he usually always surprises me...maybe yours will too!

I know it for a Fact Kimberly he would have to take the children out with him to get me something and that won't happen lol he hates shopping

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Awesome Trisha I would have flipped on her to... I know what you did yesterday cus you texted me hehehe. Trisha already knows this but our Christmas eve plans have change we are not going to my inlaws as planned apparently they are both sick as I said to Trisha if it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Good morning!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

yawn. morning!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Good morning. Happy Christmas EVE Day.

Trisha that is so rude! I had a in-law family member tell me once that I needed to clean my electric can opener blade. Really?? I had 2 kids under the age of 2 and was lucky to get anything done around the house and that is what she could find to complain about. Sad thing is, her house was always disgusting!

Tina very excited to SEE what you get for Christmas.
Pink I have had that problem before too and put a picture of it wrapped under the tree. I too am still waiting on 2 gifts. I am sure our snowstorm last week slowed things down.
Janie I think PInk's idea of celebrating on Valentine's sounds divine!
Victoria your family Christmas sounds perfect! We hope to celebrate that way when we have grandkids, maybe every 5 years or so...
Shatema hope you are feeling better.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
I have the in-laws here already which is a mixed blessing. They always want to do the dishes, by running them under a tap and a quick wipe-over. I wait until they've gone to bed, then shove everything in the dishwasher!

I'm with you!!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• TrishaLouise Said:
Rachel: Lol... I that funny about your in-laws. I think we all feel for you and get it.

Kimberly: Fingers crossed for you. Christmas is going to be awesome for you and your family.

Tina: I cannot wait to see what Jason got you. I hope it is your ring

Warning.... Rant ahead

This morning I was up at the crack of dawn "7:am" and at the laundry mat. By myself I might add! I came home and my MIL was helping hang some of the clothes up and informed me "I had hung Andy's shirts backwards on the hanger".
WTF? How is that even possible?
I was having a bad morning and so LOST it with her. I told her if Andy had a problem with it he could do his own DAM laundry because I was not his flipping maid.
Andy did take up for me and tell her how rude a comment it was. She apologized but is still on my **** list. I cannot imagine telling someone that.
I am just out of sorts with the move and my Christmas spirit has left the building. I still cannot find anything and it is driving me nuts.

So you know what I did? Ditched the family went shopping "for myself" and had a fabulous lunch with my Mom.
This evening I plan on wearing my new jammies and reading a book. The family can take care of and entertain themselves.

Me thinks your mil has OCD.
It totally does not excuse her rudeness in vocalizing her opinion, but since I sometimes have OCD tendancies, I can explain how someone could imagine that the shirt was on the hanger backwards... and yes, I expect people to laugh at this, but it just makes sense to me.
I put things on hangers so that the front of the garment is facing me when I open the closet and flip through looking for something to wear.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

Hoping today is a better one for you Trisha!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Rosita

Merry Happy HoHoHo Christmas

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
My 1st (oldest) sister, her son and granddaughter, and my 3rd sister will be here about 4 on Christmas. So my brother and his family will be coming here for a full Christmas dinner. DSIL wanted to just do sandwiches if we went to their house... and I only made 2 guests, so I'm going to wait until dinner to have the Christmas feast. My other sister will be here on the 27th for a few hours before the other sisters have to leave...so we'll have leftovers that day.

I've planned the menu, noe I just have to make a shopping list and clean the house.

Have lots and lots of fun.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Good morning ladies. DH was so sweet and took me Christmas shopping last night ( the roads are bad around here, packed with snow, so we had to take alternate routes) so I am officially done . Except for wrapping. He was so sweet and took me to the door, parked, came in to help and then picked me back up at the door.

That an awesome hubby but of course u deserve nothing less

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to littleMRSimelda

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Tina that is sweet!!!
It's when hubby does stuff like that when I remember why I keep him around. Haha.

Haha at least you know why you keep him around

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

Popping in to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

Tina M, all the clues add up so I'm sure you're right!!

Trisha, seriously????? She's got some nerve!! It evidently doesn't bother Andy.

Michelle came down yesterday and we spent 3 1/2 hours wrapping presents. Thank goodness she helped me or I'd still be there. She also swept all the floors, vacuumed, and cleaned the guest bathroom. She also sent her boyfriend down to blow off my patio, driveway and sidewalks. He even did the sidewalks going out to the wood. I NEVER do those because my blower is electric and my 100 ft. extension cord doesn't go that far. You can be sure those two are at the top of my Christmas list. I'm going to take them breakfast casserole in the morning.

John and I got up this morning and rearranged the furniture in the living room so it's more open and everything faces the Christmas tree. On the downside we can't watch TV now because the couch is in front of it. On the upside, with John here I don't think I'll be doing any TV watching. Then he shampooed the carpet and it looks beautiful!!He's gone to finish his shopping and go to the grocery store and the gym. Until he gets back I can't start cooking. Well I could have started the lasagna if I'd remembered to take the meat out of the freezer. LOL!!

John and I will do our own little Christmas in the morning, then all the kids will be coming over about 2ish. I'm just so excited for tomorrow!!! What a great Christmas day it will be. Last year Dane and family went to Canada so this will be the first year that John has a big Christmas with me.

I hope he enjoys it. He's one of those that gets the holiday blahs, but he said I'm really helping with that. So I guess I'm doing my job!! I don't think his family celebrated Christmas in a big way like we do.

Well, I'm off to see if the meat is thawed so I can start the lasagna.

If I don't check in again I hope all of you lovely ladies has a very special day tomorrow. You all deserve it!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Tina scraps Said:

That would be awesome

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
Looks like Christmas is totally cancelled in this house. Thought I had a driver today so I could get it all done, but no. Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have great times with your families and friends, and I hope Santa is good to you all!!!

Sandra I am so sorry to hear this. I hope something worked out and you are able to have Christmas

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• thinkpink22 Said:
I'm sorry Sandra! I know how that is! We had no car up until today and it's been so difficult trying to get places. I wish I lived close to you...I'd take you whereever you needed to go!

I found out today that two of the kids won't have a gift under the tree as what they wanted was on back-order...it was to be expressed shipped. I think it is awful that they notify today. We will figure something out but it's just a total pain. I like it better when kids don't just want one thing and that's it...it's easier to take care of. My older ones for years now have just wanted one bigger thing which is great for them, but for reasons like this, it makes me a nervous wreck!

I also think it is awful they wait to today to tell you that's just not right

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Charisma3103 Said:

But we all know he would if he had the money and its the love that counts anyway

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Trisha I agree that was rude of her but I am glad you stuck up for yourself and yay for having a great day with your mom

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Evening ladies. I just finished up the last batch of cookies. We will hit the road on the 25th. We are heading to Disneyland. No gifts other than stockings, although DH apparently can't play by the rules. He is going to be sorely surprised when all he has are stocking stuffers!
I need to fill out my questionnaire for the swap.......

Have a wonderful time

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Janie sorry to hear that your plans had to change

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Tina I am feeling better thanks for asking just a little cough here and there other then that a lot better

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Deb I am sure John will enjoy his Christmas with you you sound so happy and i am happy for you

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Wow all caught up again.

2 and a half hours then i am off. I am going home wrap some presents play with keke I promised her i would read her a book so i am ging to read her The Night Before Christmas and probably do some more unpacking and pick up around the bedrooms. After that I probably won't have any energy

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-24-12 12:35 PM
In response to babigirl

Well, I am off to begin Christmas Eve dinner. Almost all packed. Very exciting week ahead. We will spend tomorrow night at Mt. Shasta and then a long drive to Anaheim. I wish you all a blessed Christmas - in-laws and all. I consider you all members of my family. May you have joy, peace and love tomorrow!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

Merry Christmas Eve!

Just put the last ginger bread loaf in the oven for the neighbors. I enjoy reading everyone's plans for tonight and tomorrow.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Have a great Christmas dinner victoria

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

I need to vent real quick. As you know my husband and I are not together ok well he wants to get back together I don't want to go down that road again unless some serious changing go. But it's like because he can't have me he don't want to spend time with keke. When he calls it's always when can i see you or when can we do something but nothing with his daugther and then when i called him on this he can't understand while i am upset. Like i don't mind having her everyday she completes me but i also feel she needs her dad why can't he see that he needs to spend time with her. Not to mention that I am taking care of her on my own well with the help of my parents and the very little his parents do but that's awhole another story. I don't even want his money I just want him to step up and be a dad.

Sorry that's been bothering me for awhile just needed to get it out

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Merry Christmas to my beautiful sisters

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to babigirl

Merry Christmas everyone... Kimberly .... You were right he bought me a gc for a spa for Christmas it's just to bad the spa doesn't have a website so I can see what they offer

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Santa must have thought I was a good girl - I got the ring

Have a great day!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

WE NEED PICTURES OF THE RING-lol

Merry Christmas friends!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Well, I am off to begin Christmas Eve dinner. Almost all packed. Very exciting week ahead. We will spend tomorrow night at Mt. Shasta and then a long drive to Anaheim. I wish you all a blessed Christmas - in-laws and all. I consider you all members of my family. May you have joy, peace and love tomorrow!

Mt Shasta!! OH I love Shasta Lake!!That is the most amazing thing. One day I will rent a houseboat to cruise it. That's something I've always wanted to do. Have a wonderful time!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
I need to vent real quick. As you know my husband and I are not together ok well he wants to get back together I don't want to go down that road again unless some serious changing go. But it's like because he can't have me he don't want to spend time with keke. When he calls it's always when can i see you or when can we do something but nothing with his daugther and then when i called him on this he can't understand while i am upset. Like i don't mind having her everyday she completes me but i also feel she needs her dad why can't he see that he needs to spend time with her. Not to mention that I am taking care of her on my own well with the help of my parents and the very little his parents do but that's awhole another story. I don't even want his money I just want him to step up and be a dad.

Sorry that's been bothering me for awhile just needed to get it out

I totally understand and couldn't agree more!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Tina scraps Said:

Have a great day!

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Last night John and I loaded up the wagon with goodies to deliver to the neighbors. It was really fun. Then we stopped at Michelle and Tony's for some Christmas cheer. Michelle's friend Chad was there and he's a nut. I was a great night.

I'm having coffee right now, then John and I will open gifts. I got 2 dozen red roses so far.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Merry Christmas ladies!

We put luminaries out with the rest of the neighborhood last night. It was so much fun walking through the hood meeting the neighbors.

[image] Christmas eve luminaries By TrishaLouise[/image]

[image] Christmas Eve luminaries By TrishaLouise[/image]

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• Tina scraps Said:

Have a great day!

YAY What's the trick to being a good girl?

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• Deb-doodle Said:
Last night John and I loaded up the wagon with goodies to deliver to the neighbors. It was really fun. Then we stopped at Michelle and Tony's for some Christmas cheer. Michelle's friend Chad was there and he's a nut. I was a great night.

I'm having coffee right now, then John and I will open gifts. I got 2 dozen red roses so far.

How beautiful!!! Not just one, but two dozen red roses, I think he loves you!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• TrishaLouise Said:
Merry Christmas ladies!

We put luminaries out with the rest of the neighborhood last night. It was so much fun walking through the hood meeting the neighbors.

[image] Christmas eve luminaries By TrishaLouise[/image]

[image] Christmas Eve luminaries By TrishaLouise[/image]

Great photos. It must be nice to walk through the neighbourhood with it being all festive and merry for the holidays.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Tina scraps Said:
Trisha - that was rude of her! I'm glad you told her where to go, and that you took some time for yourself. Sounds like things are going well with your mom these days?

today I baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and snickerdoodles, to bring on our holiday travels. I also cleaned some of my scrap stuff out of the living room, wiped down the table and vacuumed the rug. now I just have to clean the mess I made in the kitchen!

Crikey - this makes for a scary read. Tina gets a ring on her finger and becomes a housewife. Yikes!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Tina scraps Said:

Have a great day!

How perfectly wonderful. The boy done good, Tina! So very thrilled for you both.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Two dozen red roses Deb - how gorgeous! The man has hearts fluttering round his head.

We want to see another ring on this thread next Christmas...can you manage it?!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:

Don't get too carried away - all of that stuff above was to make sure he thought I was worth giving the ring to! lol Poor guy, I'm such a slob, don't know how he puts up with me.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:

Have a great day!

YAY What's the trick to being a good girl?

Couldn't tell you for sure - several of my friends are pretty sure I had Santa duped and thought they should alert him to the error of his thinking lol.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

How was everbody's day yesterday?

Obviously, my favorite gift was the engagement ring. But my most amusing gift was from my brother Rob (didn't actually see him, cause he was working all day) - he gave me one of the stuffed birds from the Angry Birds game, cause it reminded him of me and kiwi lol!

I was so pooped last night, I was in bed around 8:30, hence why I'm still up my usual work-time today. We spent time in the morning with Jason's sister and family, then a little time with my mom and also with my dad, and then we unexpectedly having dinner over at a friend of Julie's, that we've met several times. She's a very good cook, and she was over there in the morning when we were, and invited us, so we said why not? I fell asleep in the car on the way home at 7:30. Stayed awake just long enough to program the settings into my new Kindle Fire and plug it into charge, and off to sleep I went!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

I'm not comfortable posting a picture of the ring on a website of this size, but it's a pretty, princess-cut ring in a plain white gold band.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Trisha, that all looks so beautiful. What a great way to get out and meet your new neighbors. I bet they all loved you to bits didn't they?

Oh Tina, we know how you are with Jason. The kitchen comes second! LOL!!It's not all men that can say they have a woman as 'interested' as you are!!! LOL!! John could say that though. LOL!!!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Happy Boxing Day!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

We had an amazing Christmas. I had a house full and it was wonderful!!! Dane, Bree and the kids. Bree's parents, Annette and Werner. Jarrod, Teresa and the kids, along with Teresa's mom, Cathy. Michelle, Tony and Braxton. My sister Jodi, her bf Joe and son Gage. And of coarse John. My neighbors Michelle and Mark even came by for a few minutes.

John so spoiled me this year. I had ask for a day with him to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. He didn't stop there, he bought annual passes!!!! I can't wait to go with him. We've never gone to any of the theme parks together.

He bought me a Pandora bracelet with 5 beads, and a leather shirt to wear on his Harley when he gets it. I bought him a leather Harley Jacket so we're all set when he gets his bike. I also bought him a Harley shirt, ball cap and koozie. He said he felt spoiled so I did my job. LOL!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Charisma3103 Said:
Merry Christmas everyone... Kimberly .... You were right he bought me a gc for a spa for Christmas it's just to bad the spa doesn't have a website so I can see what they offer

Yay bet u were surprised

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Tina scraps Said:

Have a great day!

Yay that's great

Page 2 of 44 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics