Page 2 of 11 
Username Post: *~* PROJECT 52 WEEKS *~*        (Topic#1583539)
PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to kdsmommy

From kdsmommy

I haven't tried to get email updates from here. How do you do that?

To get email updates, you go to the very bottom of the page - it's the last thing before the advertisements on the right hand side. Chose email updates and it will have a pull down menu to receive updates instantly, daily or weekly. Chose the one you want and you will be emailed any time someone posts on the thread.

Hope this helps.

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to GentlewoodFarms

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Hey girls.

I've got another tidbit to share.

www.ohlife.com

this site sends me an email every day asking me "how'd your day go?" It helps me get the day journaled so I don't forget. I can sit down and do it before I go to bed, and it saves it privately in my own folder.

because it comes to me with a question, it sort of demands an answer and I have been able to keep my journal recording up to date without forgetting or putting it off until later.

It's VERY helpful.

I love this! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm going to share it with my daughters!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to PamStewart.Iowa

I have been checking out this challenge for a few days now. I'm just worried at how far I will actually be able to get in it. I was thinking of using one of my Smash Books for this challenge, since I have yet to use them. So I am going to give it a try and see how it goes

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to silver26AK

Hi Erin! It is good to see you here!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to terrihooper

Morning ladies.

Gads. I'm feeling SO much better today! I'm still pretty shaky and weak, but at least I got VERTICAL without getting light headed for the first time in almost two weeks.

You know you're committed to a 365 project when you haul yourself out of a sick bed to take your first photograph of the year!

Here's what I think will be the cover page photo for my album, which is sort of tentatively titled "The Story of My Life."

The Story of My Life

2013. Up and Running.
Pat. Running to catch up already!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

jci

scrappychiklet
Tenant
scrappychiklet
In response to kdsmommy

Woohoo! My first LO is completed ladies! Just a note...I am not doing a Project Life album, but rather trying to get as many layouts done with existing photos as possible.

I am a SAHM with 4 children ages 24, 21, 18 and 8. I am cyberschooling my youngest. I have been happily married to my high school sweetheart for 24 years. We have 5 kittehs and just since Christmas a hamster LOL

I have been papercrafting, blogging and participating in challenges for many years, but since being diagnosed with fibromyalgia last year, I simply havent been able to do as much. I am determined to change that this year! I am looking forward to playing along here and making some new friends

dlwj2 - Deana
Veteran
dlwj2 - Deana
In response to kdsmommy

I would like to give this a try. I started a Project Life several years ago but only lasted a couple of months. Maybe doing this with others will keep me motivated to complete.

I've been a member for awhile but have just lurked. It's time I participate. I signed up for a two other challenges and think this will be the last one. They are addictive.

Please let me know if I'm in and what a PM is.

Thanks,
Deana
Challenges -
2013 Volume Scrapping
January Page Maps

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to angie lathrop

• angie lathrop Said:
Please add me to the group! I think this will help me stay caught up!!!

You are IN! Glad you found this challenge!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to dlwj2 - Deana

Ooooo Erin, the SMASH book! That's a great idea! I did not even think of that! I've been trying to work on one of my son, but I'm only up to his birth - and he's 6 months old now!

Which brings me to a question... Does each week's page have to be about that particular week, or can it be past pages??? Just curious as I probably know the answer already!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy

• dlwj2 Said:
I would like to give this a try. I started a Project Life several years ago but only lasted a couple of months. Maybe doing this with others will keep me motivated to complete.

I've been a member for awhile but have just lurked. It's time I participate. I signed up for a two other challenges and think this will be the last one. They are addictive.

Please let me know if I'm in and what a PM is.

Thanks,
Deana
Challenges -
2013 Volume Scrapping
January Page Maps

Welcome aboard Deana! A PM is a private message you can send to people on this website. If you click on my name that's underlined above my pic / avatar, you will be redirected to my profile page. In the middle of the profile page you'll see "Send a private message" - it's under all the bio stuff. Click on the link and write in the box! Be sure to press send.

Hope this helps!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I live in TN by way of GA. Married to the most wonderful man. Two daughters: One pregnant (girl) with a 10 month old girl and they will be 1 year apart. You'll see lots of layouts on them. Second getting married this Spring.

Missy is my very spoiled rotten Malti-Poo that is 98% Poodle.

Tres and had a wonderful time in London visiting another scrapper on here. When and where is our next trip?

I am doing Project Life - Book of Me - Life in a year of photos all rolled into one project. So I guess I can call it my Plbomlyp - hmmm need something else. Maybe I'll just call it Project Me, all my Baby Girls.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to silver26AK

• silver26AK Said:
I have been checking out this challenge for a few days now. I'm just worried at how far I will actually be able to get in it. I was thinking of using one of my Smash Books for this challenge, since I have yet to use them. So I am going to give it a try and see how it goes

I think you'll find what you are looking for here! A great group of ladies who love to scrap and want to finish this project. A smash book would work great!

I just moved to Puerto Rico in August and my household goods came in October - I'm still unpacking and haven't come across my Smash book yet. I'll be so edxcited when I do!

Welcome!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
Ooooo Erin, the SMASH book! That's a great idea! I did not even think of that! I've been trying to work on one of my son, but I'm only up to his birth - and he's 6 months old now!

Which brings me to a question... Does each week's page have to be about that particular week, or can it be past pages??? Just curious as I probably know the answer already!

Does each week's page have to be about that particular week, or can it be past pages???

In response to your question: it's really up to you. I don't want to put a "limit" on what your project is. The only stipulation is that if you want to be eligible for the weekly drawing that the LO you scrapped for this week (Jan 1-6) is posted on the thread. And so on. If you miss a week, you can jump back in the next. It's all about stying motivated to finish!!

Hope that helps.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

Ok...I think I am up to date as of here. If I missed anyone, I apologize. Let me know so I can get you added.

Don't forget to send me your address some time...

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to kdsmommy

My Sn@p! products just arrived. I'm so excited to get started!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to amancuso

JCI. Hi everyone!

I have a plan for my first page. And I actually went outside and ran a couple of errands today and didn't collapse from the effort. I think I'm definitely on the mend!

Maybe I'll even scrap tomorrow.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Hello ladies!

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama

jci

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to msmama

I will tell u ladies a bit about myself tomorrow. I tried earlier and it deleted before I sent it and poed me off..lol.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to kdsmommy

I wanted to do project life for awhile just not the funds. I just looked at Scrapbook.coms version Simple Stories-Snap. It mixes traditional and project life life styles together. I just ordered but its a 6x8 so I will work on my first page of me. It gives me freedom I think for great weeks I want traditional pages and those weeks too busy. THis will be hard not big on my photos being taken. It my be cathartic to. Some happy some sad. Life is not always happy.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Pat, I'm glad you're on the mend!

julie101
Diva
julie101

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Morning ladies.

Gads. I'm feeling SO much better today! I'm still pretty shaky and weak, but at least I got VERTICAL without getting light headed for the first time in almost two weeks.

You know you're committed to a 365 project when you haul yourself out of a sick bed to take your first photograph of the year!

Here's what I think will be the cover page photo for my album, which is sort of tentatively titled "The Story of My Life."

The Story of My Life

2013. Up and Running.
Pat. Running to catch up already!

Hope your feeling better soon

What lovely horses

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to julie101

Heather, I love the SN@P line, too! very versatile and I like being able to pull the pages out to work on them.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Faithscrapper

Good morning!

I have my first template picked out and ready for week one. My PL is based on photos of the week, rather than photo of the day. Some days I don't take any photos (nothing of interest or no time) and other days I take a ton of photos. So as I post process them, I will pick out my top photos and go from there. At least that's my plan!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:

Hope your feeling better soon

What lovely horses

Thanks. They're just horses (well, except for the middle one), but they're very special to me.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

HI ladies- jci- I think I am going to make a collage of the photos I took during the week and then scrap and journal the collage. My lo's will be 12x12.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I am very sick and have spent the last couple of days in bed. dont have much energy for anything at the moment. Hope to have some time to do a quick LO on Sunday.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdsmommy

Mine is done, but I can't post it before Monday morning when the Nuts About Sketches reveal goes up.

First week and already I've messed up. I should have read more carefully. It's totally my fault. :-( Darn.

I don't think there's a way around the problem either. I have a sketch a week due there, and I was planning to piggy back those into this challenge, but the Sunday posting is going to be problematic. I guess I just wasn't thinking about due dates here and there conflicting.

Don't suppose it would be at ALL possible to run Monday to Monday on this?

B2Hearts
Governor
B2Hearts

This sounds like fun! I've been Mia since April but would love to jump in here. Thanks

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to B2Hearts

jci

Stiina
Stiina 
Veteran
Stiina

Pat, you just need to run 1 week behind on this LO. In other words, create another lo for this week, then use your Monday LO for the following Sunday. I don't know if that helps, but I plan to piggyback some of mine too. I have mine done for this week, but was waiting to post when everyone else does.

Hope that helps. I know sometimes I get my brain set on something and I don't see a simple solution. I'm sure you would have gotten there, though.

Pippilada
Veteran
Pippilada
In response to kdsmommy

I scrap chronologically, In 2010 I took 2,144 photos....I only have 1 layout to show for it! I am going to scrap 2010 and put a good chunk of those photos to use! I'm going to try my best!!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Stiina

• Stiina Said:
Pat, you just need to run 1 week behind on this LO. In other words, create another lo for this week, then use your Monday LO for the following Sunday. I don't know if that helps, but I plan to piggyback some of mine too. I have mine done for this week, but was waiting to post when everyone else does.

Hope that helps. I know sometimes I get my brain set on something and I don't see a simple solution. I'm sure you would have gotten there, though.

But then it wouldn't be "this week's photo." It'd be LAST week's photo, so it still wouldn't be right. I do good to get ONE project a week done. Sometimes - I can get to two, but not usually.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Happy Friday!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Faithscrapper

TGIF!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Anna C

I will not be able to post my layout this Sunday. I will be traveling 3 hours to visit my mother in the hospital. She is not doing well.

A good friend has offered to drive me because she doesn't want me to go by myself (neither do I)

She has had 2 strokes and has a feeding tube as of yesterday afternoon.

I will still do my weekly layout and post it. I'll be on time for the rest.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Mine is done, but I can't post it before Monday morning when the Nuts About Sketches reveal goes up.

First week and already I've messed up. I should have read more carefully. It's totally my fault. :-( Darn.

I don't think there's a way around the problem either. I have a sketch a week due there, and I was planning to piggy back those into this challenge, but the Sunday posting is going to be problematic. I guess I just wasn't thinking about due dates here and there conflicting.

Funny that you mention this. I was thinking of doing my PL weekly from Monday to Sunday and finishing it up every Monday but realized that the posting date was Sunday. I would be happy to change but I will work with the original rules as well. I might be posting really late on Sunday night though

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

DaNel sending you good thoughts and hugs today.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Happy Friday all!

I still haven't decided on what type of page protectors to use for my PL. The first deadline is coming up and I haven't bought any yet. Yikes!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to parisdame

DaNell-
sending thoughts and prayers your way!

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to kdsmommy

jci I got the simple stories so I could do both types of layouts. My life has been boring this week so buying new fish is my excitment lol

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to hvn101

I have been looking at the simple stories, too-

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to kdsmommy

Its very versatile. Ether do regular or project life type pages just odd shape. 6x8

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to parisdame

So -- is it possible? Can we PLEASE change posting dates to a Monday deadline instead of Sunday?

I hate to be a problem, but it would honestly make a tremendous difference to me.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to parisdame

I'd love a Monday deadline myself, but will make do either way!

Tres, check out your local Ms (if you have one) to see if they have these... (below) I found them in a 25pc multipack that's cheaper per page than buying the 10packs from EP or Simple Stories. They are slightly different sizes and windows than the others, but at least I can find them in a store instead of having to order online! Just my two cents!
Products Referenced in This Post:

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to SonjaC

I have a Michaels nearby so maybe I'll head over there and pick up some of the ones you just referenced. That should at least get me started thanks for the tip Sonja!

dlwj2 - Deana
Veteran
dlwj2 - Deana
In response to parisdame

Acu. Thanks for letting join.

I don't have my page protectors either and wouldn't you know it, I ordered some online before I read everyone's posts. But an excuse to go to Michael's is always a good one and I know I didn't get enough page protectors to do a whole year.

I have my page planned and hope to get done & posted tomorrow. I can't wait to see everyone's LOs.

New Kid On the Block
In response to kdsmommy

I would love to join!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I will have to do my LO tomorrow and post it as we leave for vacation on Sunday.I will be gone for 10 days so I will miss next week's post.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I need some clarification on posting a layout here, please.

You need to post on Sunday if you want to be considered for the RAK, right?

You can still post your layout here after Sunday or at any time but you are not eligible for the RAK, right?

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Anna C

Oh - well, if that's the only thing.... Never mind. I'll just skip the first week and be good to go. :-)

Sorry to have had my knickers in such a bunch. I thought I HAD to play every week or I couldn't play.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

I am trying to decide if I want to do this . . . I like the idea, but I just don't know if I can keep it up. I'd love to see what everyone else does,and get some ideas.

Edited by lcmemories on 01-05-13 01:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy

• GentlewoodFarms Said:

I think that would work. I'll go ahead and make an announcement.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to kdsmommy

jci

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to kdsmommy

Here is my week one:
Week One By Terrihooper

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to kdsmommy

Project 52 wk 1 By Hvn101Project 52 wk 1

Thank you Terri.

Edited by hvn101 on 01-06-13 05:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to hvn101

Hi Heather!
I left you some love--
To get the picture smaller, when you click on the link/embed icon and get the box there is a place to select the size image you click on one of the circles toward the word "smaller".
HTH

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdsmommy

• kdsmommy Said:
  • GentlewoodFarms Said:

I think that would work. I'll go ahead and make an announcement.

Oh BLESS you! You are my new best friend!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Hi ladies-
We are leaving tomorrow to go on vacation so I will not be around for about 10 days. Happy scrapping!

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama

Enjoy your vacation Terri.

almost finished, it was a long week. It was only a 4 day work week but with the holiday on a Tuesday, it felt like I had 2 Mondays and working today didnt help any, I am happy to be off tomorrow.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to msmama

Hello, ladies...

Would it be too late for me to join? This sounds like an excellent idea for what may be an interesting year for us. We are possibly adopting a dog into our family, and there are a ton of things going on this year and I'm going thru some health issues that hopefully will get resolved.. so some lifestyle changes may be required.

I am going to make this very easy for me, I hope it's ok... I will use the SMASH book, and I have a polaroid (yes, they still exist) and it would work awesomely with the smashing. I also have an over-abundance of supplies that were bought on sale due to years of hoarding and not enough scrapping.. so hopefully this will help motivate me to use up my supplies.

Looking forward to the challenge!

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to jellyziva

Hi Shirley! Love your NCIS quote!

Lishy
Lishy 
Expert
Lishy
  • Lishy on 01-05-13 11:16 PM
In response to amancuso

Hi everyone!
I had signed up for this challenge by PM, but I haven't had a chance to post on this thread yet. My grandpa passed away on New Year's eve and my family has been dealing with that, so I haven't had the time to post.

My name is Alisha and I'm 19 (almost 20) years old. I was homeschooled from the middle of 4th grade through the 12th grade. It was after I started homeschooling that I found a love for sewing and scrapbooking.

I am not going to college, but am instead working on creating my own business through my Etsy shop to sell the things I make. I am working very hard at becoming a professional seamstress of historically accurate clothes for 18" dolls such as American Girl dolls. I have sold small items on Etsy for the past few years, but I am trying to make it my full time job this year. That is one of my goals.

I live in Florida with my parents and our fifteen year old pitbull named Brisco.

I look forward to doing this challenge with all of you. Hopefully it will motivate me to get at least one layout finished a week as I didn't get many layouts made last year.

~Alisha

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy

Attention ladies: several comments indicate that a Monday deadline for posting would be preferrable. Since this challenge is about motivation, I'm going to change the posting deadline to Monday.

I know there will be some confusion but for a few of our participants it will mean they can fully participate in another challenge too.

** NEW POSTING DEADLINE ----- MONDAY **

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

• Anna C Said:

You can still post your layout here after Sunday or at any time but you are not eligible for the RAK, right?

Kidsmommy....is this correct?

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
Hello, ladies...

Would it be too late for me to join? This sounds like an excellent idea for what may be an interesting year for us. We are possibly adopting a dog into our family, and there are a ton of things going on this year and I'm going thru some health issues that hopefully will get resolved.. so some lifestyle changes may be required.

I am going to make this very easy for me, I hope it's ok... I will use the SMASH book, and I have a polaroid (yes, they still exist) and it would work awesomely with the smashing. I also have an over-abundance of supplies that were bought on sale due to years of hoarding and not enough scrapping.. so hopefully this will help motivate me to use up my supplies.

Looking forward to the challenge!

No it is not too late to join! I will put your name on the list on the first page! Just a wee little change: posting deadling has been changed to MONDAY.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Anna C

• Anna C Said:
  • Anna C Said:

Kidsmommy....is this correct?

Yes. This is correct. Except for one wee change: I have decided to switch the posting day to Monday instead of Sunday. So, everything you said was correct - just MONDAY instead of Sunday.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to CrystalMMB

• CrystalMMB Said:
I would love to join!

Great! I will add your name to the list on the first page. The only change is that posting is now due on MONDAY instead of Sunday.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Stiina

• Stiina Said:

Just so you know: I've changed the posting deadline to coincide with your other challenge. So the posting deadline is now MONDAY!!

scrappychiklet
Tenant
scrappychiklet
In response to kdsmommy

Week 1

Not enough time for personals today I'm afraid, but wanted to say I saw the layouts posted earlier on the thread, and they are absolutely LOVELY! Well done ladies!!!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Pippilada

• Pippilada Said:
I scrap chronologically, In 2010 I took 2,144 photos....I only have 1 layout to show for it! I am going to scrap 2010 and put a good chunk of those photos to use! I'm going to try my best!!

It sounds like you want to join this challenge. I'm going to put your name on the first page just in case.

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to kdsmommy

I finished my pages late last night. I'll have to try to get a good pic of it today. I am even more in love with the Sn@p products now too!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to kdsmommy

Well, I think I am going to join too. I have my first week's page almost finished, and I plan to upload in a bit. Looking forward to this.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdsmommy

• kdsmommy Said:
Attention ladies: several comments indicate that a Monday deadline for posting would be preferrable. Since this challenge is about motivation, I'm going to change the posting deadline to Monday.

I know there will be some confusion but for a few of our participants it will mean they can fully participate in another challenge too.

YOU ROCK! Thanks, girl!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to lcmemories

• lcmemories Said:
Well, I think I am going to join too. I have my first week's page almost finished, and I plan to upload in a bit. Looking forward to this.

Awesome! Your name is added to the first page.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to kdsmommy

Thanks! Here is my first page:

Project 52 (week 1) By Lcmemories

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

Thanks for changing the posting dates to Mondays!
I am wanting to have my PL weeks run from Monday to Sunday so this is perfect. Also gives me a bit more time to clean off my dek and see what is under the mess..LOL!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Is anyone here going to do Project Life with the insert page protectors, a la Becky Higgins style?

This is the route I am going to do this year but now that i have seen some of the great tradtional layouts I might waffle on that. Nice work ladies...off to leave some love.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to parisdame

Tres, I am going to alternate between those page protectors and doing this digitally. I wanted to work with the digi template first, just to see how it would look. I am hoping to mix these pages in my scrapbook with some of my more traditional pages.

Jessica G-B
Expert
Jessica G-B
In response to DaNel Hicks

• DaNel Hicks Said:
I will not be able to post my layout this Sunday. I will be traveling 3 hours to visit my mother in the hospital. She is not doing well.

A good friend has offered to drive me because she doesn't want me to go by myself (neither do I)

DaNel, so sorry to hear about your mom! Keep us posted!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Jessica G-B

I'm actually working on another one for this week. I don't think I'll have it DONE today, because I'm also in the middle of cleaning up the last bits of my scrap room mess, but maybe...

Pippilada
Veteran
Pippilada
In response to kdsmommy

• kdsmommy Said:
  • Pippilada Said:

It sounds like you want to join this challenge. I'm going to put your name on the first page just in case.

haha, sorry yes!

Pippilada
Veteran
Pippilada
In response to Pippilada

Here is mine for week 1!

A Wheelin Good Time By Pippilada

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy

I'm doing a mix of both too. I haven't found the Sn@p page protectors I ordered so until then, I'm making my own! I moved to Puerto Rico in August and got my household goods in late October - I suck at unpacking.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

On the first page in the first post is a picture and description of the RAK for week 1. Remember: the deadline has been changed from Sunday to Monday...there is still lots of time to finish up and post a pic of your week 1 LO!!

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Is anyone here going to do Project Life with the insert page protectors, a la Becky Higgins style?

This is the route I am going to do this year but now that i have seen some of the great tradtional layouts I might waffle on that. Nice work ladies...off to leave some love.

Yes I use and I love the insert page protectors from Becky Higgins

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama
In response to msmama

My Week One

Week One By Msmama

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to kdsmommy

• kdsmommy Said:

this is great. That way we can finish the week THEN scrap about it the day after.

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Just signed up for ohlife.com! Thanks for the great tip.

A little about myself: I am a transplanted Canadian living in the US. Married for almost 11 years, two kids (a boy 7 and a girl 5)and I am trying PL for the first time this year. I love to travel - spent my birthday in Paris last year and went to London with Sassy Suzi aka Suzette back in September. Love that I found sb.com since I find so much inspiration and great friends here.

Where were you from originally?

Jen

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Jessica G-B

• Jessica G-B Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:

DaNel, so sorry to hear about your mom! Keep us posted!

She had been released to the nursing home last night. She looked so much better than she did the day after Christmas (before the strokes). One of the nice nurses had brushed and braided her hair.

She had color in her cheeks and was not a gaunt as before. She was asleep the whole time.

I am very grateful that my friend went with me so I did not have to go alone. It gave us good time to catch up with each other.

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to DaNel Hicks

Sending prayers for your mom DaNel!

Got my first layout done - and it's my first-ever three page spread! I didn't start out intending to have three pages, but I ended up with so many great pictures there was no other way to include them all but to do three pages. I'm off to upload them to my gallery, then I'll be back to see if I can figure out how to post them into a thread and check out all the other layouts and leave some love!

Jen

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to JenKoss

Okay, let`s see if this works...

A Day in the Life of a Worker Bee, page 1 By JenKoss

I`m only posting the first layout of the three...if you want to see the other two you`ll have to visit my gallery!

Jen

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to JenKoss

My first page for Project Life 2013
Goals for 2013 By Teresakay

Edited by Teresakay on 01-06-13 04:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant
In response to Teresakay

Week 1

Project 52 Weeks By Angie Lathrop

Tenant

DaNel, sending prayers for your mom!

Wow! I love seeing everyones great layouts!

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss

All caught on up commenting!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to JenKoss

This is really fun...I think the first page is updated. If I missed someone (not intentionally) let me know and I'll be sure to fix it.

REMEMBER: The deadline has been changed permanently to MONDAY instead of Sunday.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to kdsmommy

ACU2H

DaNel, glad your mother is doing better.

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to Anna C

Im doing a 2 page spread for mine. I had an awful time getting a picture though without some natural light...I hate that it gets dark so early. So I ended up taking a pic of each side.

52 Week Challenge - Week1 By Amancuso

52 Week Challenge - Week 1 By Amancuso

Page 2 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics