Username Post: anyone in north little rock area?        (Topic#1583941)
New Kid On the Block

hi, was just wondering if there were any scrapbookers in the NLR area who wanted to get together and scrap? or any info on where we can go to scrap?

New Kid On the Block
In response to emiliej

Emilie, I live in Bryant but have just started scrapping in Sherwood. Found a store there called Just Scrap It. One of the only stores left in this area. Very nice place. They have scrap nights but you can also go there during the week and use their space to scrap. I like the assistance that the owner/employees will provide. I am just getting back into scrapping after 12 years so I really need help getting my creative juices flowing! I will be going back up to the store on Tuesday. Don't know what your schedule is like but if you.have a chance check it out. They have a website also. Maybe I will see you there sometime,

Katydidd
Veteran
Katydidd
In response to lanaskiavo

I live in the benton area! It's always nice to see people on here that are nearby. I scrap at Just Scrap It too! The owners name is Cori Fetters and she's really nice! There is a crop night every other Friday. And the next one is on the 8th. I'm planning on going, you should too!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Katydidd

Hi, There is a store in Searcy called the Scrapbook Attic and I heard that Teresa Colllins is going to be there teaching classes. Does anyone have any information on this or plan on attending?

Katydidd
Veteran
Katydidd
In response to lovetoscrap2068

I'm totally going!

justCecilia
Tenant
justCecilia
In response to Katydidd

I'm in Sheridan. Not sure if anyone still wants to get together and crop. There is no longer a LSS here or in White Hall.

Katydidd
Veteran
Katydidd
In response to justCecilia

Cecilia, I live in Searcy. Are you planning on coming to the Searcy extravaganza in November?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics