1. Stampin' Up. I liked it so much I became a demostrator. I buy all my solid cardstock and ink from there. I do buy their stamps, ribbon, brads, and buttons because it all matches, which I like. I like have an island indigo ribbon to go with my island indigo paper!! I like their exclusive items as well such as their sizzix dies and embossing folders.
2. October Afternoon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their paper!!! I bought their santa sacks they were having in December. LOVE their vintage style! Which reminds me I need to upload some of my new October Afternoon layouts in the gallery.
3. I love Simple Stories. There is so much to do with their paper! I love cutting out pieces of it to make my own embellies.
4. Tim Holtz- do I need to say more???
5. I love any kind of mister....of couse I love making my own too!
Graphic45 for paper. I can't say I love all of their lines, but most of them do call my name. I also buy most of the stickers and tags that go along with the lines. Core-dinations cardstock that matches too.
Prima flowers. Love prima flowers.
The rest- embellies, ribbon etc. I go with whatever catches my fancy. In the case of ribbons, whatever works with the rest of the layout, card or project.
I don't really have a favorite manufactures as of right now. I like things that call "my name" or I find interesting. I know I love Tim Holtz stamps, paper and his stickers. But I'm liking Basic Grey, DCWV, The Paper House paper. I guess I do have favorites, lol. But most of the time if I see a sheet of paper or pack that catches my eye. I'll pick it up no matter the brand name of the company.
Narrowing down to just a few is really hard but some of my favourites are....
Little Yellow Bicycle
My Mind's Eye
Carta Bella has had some nice papers lately (love their Christmas stuff)
Elle's Studio (their tags are great!)
Fancy Pants papers...
Lily Bee (love their papers and their tags and embellishments...just everything!)
Maya Road chipboard
and I would have said Sizzix before Christmas for their dies but now I have a Cameo and am not as interested in dies right now....