Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Book of Me Challenge February 2013        (Topic#1584583)
charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Welcome to the monthly BOM Challenge for February 2013

This is a monthly challenge to help those who want to make a Book of Me (BOM) or expand their BOM or just get motivated to work on their BOM. I'm making it a monthly challenge as that seems to give us all more urgency to make us work on a project. Couple it with some of the other challenges out there- Page Maps, Monthly Sketch, Monochrome, Sewing... There are so many & you'll at least get one LO done for YOU.

How many of us inherited an album of pictures with little to no notes about who or what was going on? So many times we scrap our family, but not ourselves- as if we are less important. I so wish my mother had put a note or something behind some of those photos & now she's gone & I cannot ask. Leave something for the future generations about the magical & wonderful person you are.

Most influential people: Who has influenced you most in your life? Why? You don’t have to have a photo of the person- but how has this person made a difference? How are you better because of them? If you could sum up one word how that person influenced you to be the person you are today- what would that be?

This can be a 1 or 2-page LO. It does not have to have pictures, but you can put whatever you like. The only rule is it be about the Most Influential People in your life.

Here’s a fun BOM topic- Memorable Smells – what smell really takes you home- that place of family & comfort- find or take a picture to help portray that smell to everyone & describe it & how it makes you feel.

Most of all, have fun, share as much or as little as you want, give positive feedback & leave love as we all need some of that about our work.

No sign-up necessary- just jump right in

Please let us know the name you like to be called if it isn't in your signature block.

There won't be any voting, but I'll be posting the LOs here on the front page to make it easy for someone to catch up if they are coming in late or missed a few days:

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Go to the Share section on the left-hand side and click on ‘Share Anywhere'.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab at the top on the left side of the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

Participants:
CharCats7 (Char)
babigirl (Shatema)
TesaB (Tesa)
FaithScrapper (Paula)
wapygirl (Jacki)
GentlewoodFarms (Pat)
pamela.tx (Pamela)
arteshamac (Artesha)
Lookin4newideas (Sally)
msmama (Coleen)
lindaj3 (Linda)
KimKV (Kim)

Submissions:
1) Love By Wapygirl

2) Chickasaw Dance Troupe By Wapygirl

3) Sisters By Wapygirl

4) Im Here "heart" By Lindaj3

5) Love You By TesaB

6) These are the women I come from By KimKV

7) My Grandmother By GentlewoodFarms

BOM- infulential person (left) By Charcats7

9) BOM- infulential person (right) By Charcats7

10) I am changed By Babigirl

11)

Edited by charcats7 on 02-26-13 03:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to charcats7

I'm in again

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 01-28-13 10:22 PM
In response to babigirl

Great theme, Char! I think I know what to do!!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to TesaB

Thanks, Char! I'm in!

J. Washington
Mayor
J. Washington
In response to Faithscrapper

great topic!

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to J. Washington

I need to start a BOM, this will be perfect to start with. I am in.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

YAY- so glad you like it

Unfortunately I'm still working on my Milestones LO myself- maybe I can get it done by my own deadline LOL

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to charcats7

I'm still working on a milestones page but this one sounds really interesting

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to pamela.tx

Still working on my milestone page, too. But this is a wonderful topic!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to arteshamac

Great topic, Char!

I'm going to have to think for a bit, but I'm sure I'll be doing this one!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to GentlewoodFarms

You are all welcome to share the Milestone LO if you get it done after Thursday- so don't stop if you have it started

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to charcats7

Ok. Thanks, Char. I'm going to push on because I really want...actually need...to do this challenge!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I know who was most influential on my life and the smell I loved best. This will be fun and something I can do with my daughter.

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama
In response to Lookin4newideas

I'm in again

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 01-30-13 10:04 PM
In response to msmama

Jci!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to TesaB

Jci

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to babigirl

JCI

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Lookin4newideas

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I know who was most influential on my life and the smell I loved best. This will be fun and something I can do with my daughter.

That sounds like some great bonding time Sally

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Welcome everyone- I think I have everyone added correctly at the top... please check me.

I have drill this weekend so probably won't get much scrapping done- anyone plan on a scrap day?

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 02-01-13 07:56 AM
In response to charcats7

I plan on two scrap days! But I fear I will get only one, hubby might now want to clean the house all by himself.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to TesaB

Happy Friday! I'm hoping for scrappy time on Sunday afternoon!

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama
In response to Faithscrapper

Busy weekend, dont think I'll have time to scrap, but I have 1/2 day of work on Monday with the house empty I will have quiet time to scrap.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to msmama

I hope to scrap when I get home this afternoon- even took my B vitamins to help give me energy

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to charcats7

I have a question does this person have to be human?

J. Washington
Mayor
J. Washington
In response to babigirl

here is my first one...
my sister played an important role in my life. Even though she has been gone for almost 19 years, she changed my life.

Sisters By Wapygirl

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

mms

J. Washington
Mayor
J. Washington
In response to babigirl

here is my second one! My granny!!!
Love By Wapygirl

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Jackie there you go making us look bad agian lol

J. Washington
Mayor
J. Washington
In response to babigirl

Shatema...you are silly! It just appears I have more time on my hands...

here is my third one... Wisey was like a second mother to me during th four years I was in the Dance troupe.
Chickasaw Dance Troupe By Wapygirl

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

wow Jacki- you go girl- I haven't even got papers out yet for this LOL

Shatema- I guess not - can hardly wait to see your page

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to charcats7

If we completed the milestones late, do we post it here so everyone can see it?

This is going to be another emotional scrap! Not so thrilled about scrapping my Mom, but it will force me to think about the positives in her, which is good. I LOVE the smell topic, and I know exactly what I am going to do!!! Loving this challenge

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-03-13 05:27 AM
In response to smileneyz6

I keep saying I want to work on my BOM, but don't. Would probably help if I would let people take my picture!!

So, I'd like to play please.

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to charcats7

I might be in...just waiting on something....will let you know next week

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to smileneyz6

• smileneyz6 Said:
If we completed the milestones late, do we post it here so everyone can see it?

This is going to be another emotional scrap! Not so thrilled about scrapping my Mom, but it will force me to think about the positives in her, which is good. I LOVE the smell topic, and I know exactly what I am going to do!!! Loving this challenge

Yes Crystal - please share any milestones pages here that you didn't get finished last month

I'm so glad this topic has everyone thinking - true paper therapy

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
I keep saying I want to work on my BOM, but don't. Would probably help if I would let people take my picture!!

So, I'd like to play please.

Jump right in Kim

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-04-13 04:28 PM
In response to charcats7

I've been looking for pictures for this, I'm going to make mine about my grandmothers and my mom. One of my grandmothers almost never had her pictures taken, I want three pictures, one of each of them with me. The only picture I have been able to find is a Polaroid that was taken on my 18th birthday, I'm 50!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
I've been looking for pictures for this, I'm going to make mine about my grandmothers and my mom. One of my grandmothers almost never had her pictures taken, I want three pictures, one of each of them with me. The only picture I have been able to find is a Polaroid that was taken on my 18th birthday, I'm 50!!!

Wow- sounds like the no pictures of self has been passed down a couple generations

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to TesaB

id like in again. im still trying to finish page1

J. Washington
Mayor
J. Washington
In response to YourScrapAttack

jci. maybe i'll get to scrap again tomorrow... I had basketball last night and my 9yo plays tonight! They are giving me plenty to scrap though!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-05-13 05:01 AM
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • KimKV Said:

Wow- sounds like the no pictures of self has been passed down a couple generations

Yep. Guess I should try to be in more. I don't want my grandkids to not have any pics of me.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to KimKV

Jci I am still hanging in here in hopes of getting this month's AND last month's done...

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama

mms

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 02-05-13 11:58 PM
In response to msmama

J. Washington
Mayor
J. Washington
In response to TesaB

I got a couple new packs of stickers yesterday!! Can't wait to stick em to some paper!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
  • charcats7 Said:
  • KimKV Said:

Yep. Guess I should try to be in more. I don't want my grandkids to not have any pics of me.

That's the spirit. I think it's one of the hardest things for me to do is hand over the camera & ask someone to take a photo of me. Why is that so hard?

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Artesha & Rhonda - I completely understand about last month's as I'm doing the very same thing. Had a project that was on a time table I had to finish so my personal page got bumped But it's time to get back on track.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to TesaB

Found a photo.

I have to finish my Round 4 Swirlydoos canvas first.

I've got my February Paper Mixing Bowl project to finish as well, but I think I have another week before it's due, so I should be able to relax and get my BOM page done first.

Either way, I at least have a photo, and I think I have a plan too. We'll see.

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

I have the perfect photo that I want to scrap for last month's BOM subject, but I have never scrapped a wallet size photo before and I don't want it to get lost in the layout...does that make sense?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-07-13 05:00 AM

Pictures printed - check
Papers picked out - check
Perfect song lyrics found quite by accident - CHECK!!

Design for layout - not check!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• arteshamac Said:
I have the perfect photo that I want to scrap for last month's BOM subject, but I have never scrapped a wallet size photo before and I don't want it to get lost in the layout...does that make sense?

I understand the dilemma- I've done it by matting it with at least 2 colors that the first one next to the photo helps the photo pop (contrast) & the next layer compliments the photo but pops the first layer- can you see that? Then use that to place on your page- you can even punch the edges of the 2nd layer. Overall you are making the photo a little bigger & therefore easier to work into the page.

Or- make a film strip frame & place it in that- sometimes that works best for that size photo- you can do a continuous frame with the film strip & put in a journal box next...

Hope that at least gets the creative thought gears turning.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Found a photo.

I have to finish my Round 4 Swirlydoos canvas first.

I've got my February Paper Mixing Bowl project to finish as well, but I think I have another week before it's due, so I should be able to relax and get my BOM page done first.

Either way, I at least have a photo, and I think I have a plan too. We'll see.

Awesome- I can hardly wait to see.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Pictures printed - check

You'll get there Kim - I have printed many sketches, plus have books from CTMH with sketches & ideas- many time I browse thru those until something clicks. I'll earmark a few prospects then walk away for a bit- then come back & review what I marked. Sometimes I end up back at searching but many times I decide on one. You can also go to the main gallery & search for "sketch" to get ideas & inspiration.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• wapygirl Said:
I got a couple new packs of stickers yesterday!! Can't wait to stick em to some paper!!

fun

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to charcats7

I CAN actually see that, Char. I am going to browse the gallery today to see if I can spot some wallet sized photos used on layouts. I wish that I had a larger sized photo, but of course there are copyrighting issues because it was taken by a professional photographer. Anyway, I will take your advice and mat the photo (without adhering anything down permanently yet) and see how it works, Char. Thanks for being so helpful!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• arteshamac Said:
I CAN actually see that, Char. I am going to browse the gallery today to see if I can spot some wallet sized photos used on layouts. I wish that I had a larger sized photo, but of course there are copyrighting issues because it was taken by a professional photographer. Anyway, I will take your advice and mat the photo (without adhering anything down permanently yet) and see how it works, Char. Thanks for being so helpful!

Did you know if you scanned the photo & altered it in any small way that it is no longer copyrighted? It's true- so if you have access to a scanner- scan it in, touch it up a bit & then get it printed. You may get some flack- but maybe not- still if you have altered it- it is yours to reprint

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac
In response to charcats7

I scanned that photo and uploaded it to Walmart.com last month, but the photo came out so crappy looking! At least the lady was sweet enough not to ask for copyrights because they did put a note on it. Anyway, I will send it through to another company. I don't ever remember Walgreens giving me any grief, so I will send it through them. I don't want to use another photo because I WANT and NEED to use that photo to scrap my subject! Back to the drawing board. But I WILL get that layout done! Times like this I hate that I don't have a photo printer at home, but I will very SOON!

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 02-07-13 11:47 AM

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-07-13 12:16 PM
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • KimKV Said:
Pictures printed - check

You'll get there Kim - I have printed many sketches, plus have books from CTMH with sketches & ideas- many time I browse thru those until something clicks. I'll earmark a few prospects then walk away for a bit- then come back & review what I marked. Sometimes I end up back at searching but many times I decide on one. You can also go to the main gallery & search for "sketch" to get ideas & inspiration.

That's the problem!! I'm looking at 3 sketches. Trying to think of a way to incorporate the elements that I like in each one.

But, I will have plenty of time tomorrow. We are suppose to get 2 to 3 feet of snow. And every thing is already closing down!

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to KimKV

Here in mine on my grandma,
bbl to cu on loves
Im Here "heart" By Lindaj3

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to lindaj3

still around. invitations will be done by tomorrow. Bridal shower is Saturday so hopefully I will get a breather

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Scrap-Time

Linda- what a wonderful story to go with your page- she sounds like an amazing woman.

Kathy- sounds like you need some creative paper therapy

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 02-08-13 01:59 AM
In response to charcats7

Here is my page:
Love You By TesaB

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-08-13 05:02 AM
In response to TesaB

ACU

OMGosh!! I went through an entire piece of 12x12 cardstock yesterday trying to get 4 journaling squares done. I'm using a punch on the top of them and I couldn't get it right. Then I realized I made one square too small. Then that sound I'm using, some how the last two lines disappeared. The first time ever that I didn't buy 2 sheets of that color, figured I wouldn't use that much because I was doing so little with that color and making an 8x8 spread. Dumb dumb.

Edited by KimKV on 02-08-13 05:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-08-13 05:13 AM

Linda,

I really loved your story about the flowers.

They say memories are best recalled by scent.

I have an armoire that my grandma used as a child, then my mother used it, then I used it. My grandma used it again. When she passed away I got it and every once in awhile she sends me a memory.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to KimKV

Tesa that is an amazing page- LOVE it! I understand not having words to explain it.

Kim- how frustrating- maybe it's time to walk away from that project for a bit. I know when I get frustrated & I've made 2 mistakes in a row- I stop & walk away so I can regroup. I might even do another project, but usually I sit down & watch TV or get on SB.com. I've learned the hard way to take note of my frustration level as my brain stops working right & I end up getting upset. So it's easier to walk away for a few.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-08-13 09:36 AM
In response to charcats7

Oh I walked away and slept on it!! You're right you do reach a point when you are trying so hard to fix it, you just make it worse. I put one on for now, next week I will go get some paper and start over. Think I should buy two?!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-08-13 09:59 AM
In response to KimKV

Okay drum roll please....

These are the women I come from By KimKV

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to KimKV

Sprinklin' away

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to pamela.tx

Loving all the layouts.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-08-13 07:32 PM
In response to lindaj3

I must do this challenge next month. My BOM just sits there on the shelf. The page I did was for this challenge before I stopped scrapping a few years back. Char, have you been hosting all that time?

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne

when you scan it, make sure you scan it to a higher resolution, or if you enlarge it, your photo will be grainy. My minimum for scans anymore is 600 dpi, but I prefer 1200 dpi or higher

• arteshamac Said:
I scanned that photo and uploaded it to Walmart.com last month, but the photo came out so crappy looking! At least the lady was sweet enough not to ask for copyrights because they did put a note on it. Anyway, I will send it through to another company. I don't ever remember Walgreens giving me any grief, so I will send it through them. I don't want to use another photo because I WANT and NEED to use that photo to scrap my subject! Back to the drawing board. But I WILL get that layout done! Times like this I hate that I don't have a photo printer at home, but I will very SOON!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
wow Jacki- you go girl- I haven't even got papers out yet for this LOL

Shatema- I guess not - can hardly wait to see your page

Thanks I am still working on it stuggling a little bit about how i want to do it.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • KimKV Said:
I've been looking for pictures for this, I'm going to make mine about my grandmothers and my mom. One of my grandmothers almost never had her pictures taken, I want three pictures, one of each of them with me. The only picture I have been able to\\ find is a Polaroid that was taken on my 18th birthday, I'm 50!!!

I agree Kim you are going to have to do something about that

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • arteshamac Said:

Did you know if you scanned the photo & altered it in any small way that it is no longer copyrighted? It's true- so if you have access to a scanner- scan it in, touch it up a bit & then get it printed. You may get some flack- but maybe not- still if you have altered it- it is yours to reprint

I never knew that

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KimKV

Kim sorry the project got frustrating sometimes it gets frustrating for me to

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

acu to hear

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-09-13 05:38 AM
In response to babigirl

18 inches of snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to KimKV

So I'm thinking yesterday that I would get the invitations done and out of my hair and work on a sample of a tag she wants for her favors. When she gets over she explains that her mom wants them by TODAY.....200 of them!!! so she can them back home and work on them. Really!! Less then 24 hour notice. So I called in my girlfriend (sent her a text that said "HELP"). She didn't even flinch and came over till 1 am helping me get 150 done. Good friend!!
So now it is back to Lego tags, invitations and oh yeah cutting journaling blocks for the Shower TODAY!!
Thanks for letting me vent!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

I found the photo that I want to use - it's OLD and it's not a very "good" photo, but I love it because it captures my Grandmother's expression perfectly.

I'm excited to be scrapping it up. I won't get it done today because I have GOT to get my Paper Mixing Bowl DT project done first!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-10-13 05:55 AM

Hi all!

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 02-10-13 07:27 AM
In response to KimKV

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to TesaB

JCI

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama
In response to lindaj3

acu

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to msmama

jci

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• Scrap-Police Said:
So I'm thinking yesterday that I would get the invitations done and out of my hair and work on a sample of a tag she wants for her favors. When she gets over she explains that her mom wants them by TODAY.....200 of them!!! so she can them back home and work on them. Really!! Less then 24 hour notice. So I called in my girlfriend (sent her a text that said "HELP"). She didn't even flinch and came over till 1 am helping me get 150 done. Good friend!!
So now it is back to Lego tags, invitations and oh yeah cutting journaling blocks for the Shower TODAY!!
Thanks for letting me vent!

Glad we could give you a place to vent. Sounds like you had a crazy time of it & yes- you have a VERY good friend there.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
I must do this challenge next month. My BOM just sits there on the shelf. The page I did was for this challenge before I stopped scrapping a few years back. Char, have you been hosting all that time?

No Kim- last month was the 1st month I started this

J. Washington
Mayor
J. Washington
In response to charcats7

hello everyone!! I feel like I have been gone forever! I started moving by daughters back into the bigger room last week since it is closer to ours...and moving my craft room into the smaller front bedroom...then I had to work the General Store at my daughters school all day Friday...and go home for a visit with family for the weekend. My mother and Grandma got engaged and are sooo excited. They are both making room for the men in their lives and gave me tons of old photos. Now to get my room back together so I can scrap!! Hope everyone has been doing well!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Well I finished the invitations last night and did the celebration dance. Just to find out they need 20 more ASAP. Is it March 10th!!??

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-12-13 04:48 AM

Oh man Kathy sorry you have to make more and so fast...However...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to KimKV

Thank you!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤•☆*•.¸Happy¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ ♪Birth-day ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ To ♪ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ You♪ ♫•*¨*•.¸ ¸♥... .♪ ♫•*¨*•.¸ Happy ¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫ ♪ Birth-day ♪ ♫•*¨*•.¸ To ¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ ♪ You ♪ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ♥Happy ♪ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Birth-day ♪ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸Dear Kathy ♥.. ♫•*¨*♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤•☆•*¨*•.¸¸ ❤• ☆*•.¸Happy¸ ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫ ♪Birth-day ♪ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ To ♪ ♫•*...You♪ ♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤•☆

arteshamac
Queen
arteshamac

Happy Birthday, Kathy!

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx

Kathy –WOW! You poor thing! I have had the same thing happen to me…they say one date but actually mean sooner than that! I wish I had a friend like that to help me out! BTW…
Happy Birthday!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to pamela.tx

Yes, I am very blessed with my friends. I had two help me with the invitations and wouldn't of been able to do it without them.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. I am truly blessed in all parts of my life.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to charcats7

JCI

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama
In response to lindaj3

Sorry I missed your birthday Kathy, hope you had a good one.

J. Washington
Mayor
J. Washington
In response to msmama

jci

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3

Hello, JCI

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-16-13 05:33 AM
In response to lindaj3

Hi girls! Hope everyone is doing good. My son turned 21 yesterday. WOW!! Feeling kinda old right now.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics