Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: February Budget        (Topic#1584599)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Welcome to the February BUDGET Challenge!
We're here to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!! (Or try to...) We have plenty of enabling going on

We take turns hosting (whomever has time that particular month) as it gets a bit chaotic sometimes! We are a chatty bunch of savers and enablers!

The rules: List your scrappy budget for the whole month of January that you would like to spend on supplies. Then, list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and keep track of it as you spend. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping. Please round to the nearest dollar value

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

I have removed a twist as a requirement but you can still indicate one if you so choose.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

I need to be realistic...
$100
wishlist: doodle class, impulse buys, Echo Park paper

Twist: NO ribbon, Cricut cartridges, Brads

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to tinadn

Oh dear. Um....

I don't really NEED anything, but since I have a $25 order sitting in my cart, and since the local Michaels is having a store closing sale this month...and since I'm having to stretch my stash to find some products for my Paper Mixing Bowl project for February.

I think I'd better put something in the pile.

Say ... $150. That's about $30 a week, which is about right for me.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

I'll be there but unsure how much I will need/want/have to spend yet

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I'm in. Budget TBD. I think the HL is opening in Duluth this month.

Pat, your local Michaels is closing? Oh no!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdinsmore

Well, the one CLOSEST to me is closing - but it's just a mile down the road from a huge Hobby Lobby, so it's been struggling to compete in that market share for a while. It's not a big surprise.

There are at least 3 other Michaels that I can think of off the top of my head - they're farther away, but they're bigger. And the HL is healthy, so it's not a HUGE inconvenience - with the exception that I'm boycotting HL until they get their health insurance priorities straightened out.

julie101
Diva
julie101

Morning ladies I would like to play again I will go for $150.

Wish List Paper, buttons and flowers

Twist well I would like to think I could go with out buying more circut carts

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to julie101

Im in...but dont know my budget/wishlist yet

scrapcrazy121104
Tenant
scrapcrazy121104
In response to tinadn

I'd love to join this challenge! Been a member since 2005 but just recently got really active on here. Joined a couple of challenges and thought this challenge would be fitting too.
I have a very small budget of maybe $25 and even that is a lot. Just recently unemployed so don't have anything coming in yet. Of course, I have enough stuff to last me for probably years.
I don't have a wishlist yet but am working on one. I love the 8x8 Storybook albums by Doodlebug Designs. The are 2-ring binders in very fun colors. I got mine at my local Hobby Lobby and it was marked down. It also came with 10 page protectors (9 regular page protectors and 1 in the receipe page protector which has smaller slots for receipe cards, etc.). I'm using the album for my 2013 calendar pages and love it!

Amy

Edited by scrapcrazy121104 on 01-31-13 08:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapcrazy121104

Ill join this challenge. I have a question for my budget it is just wht i spend on myself or others in swaps to that will determien what i set it to be

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Ill join this challenge. I have a question for my budget it is just wht i spend on myself or others in swaps to that will determien what i set it to be

As stated in the OP:
  • tinadn Said:

You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to aquabunny

I def missed that part when i was reading ok

Budget 100
Wishlist: 6x6 paper packs, blank cards
Twist: No button or brads

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to babigirl

Welcome ladies.
This is very informal-tell us your budget and how you spend it, then when (I mean IF) you bust-LOL

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

NEED you ask?? I'm in again!

BBL with my (long) wishlist!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

ahem some of us need it more than others and welcome Amy

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Just cuz it's your bday, doesn't mean I have to be nice, TAMMY!

But I will!

And technically it's your bday already so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY!!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Okay, after careful thought, here's what I have for this month:

Budget: $75 (Including $45 in Expo credit)
Wishlist: modeling paste, EP Photo Freedom papers, Glue Arts tape refill, Pink Paislee Artisan Collection circles, hearts and stars, and PP snowflake chipboards and photo tabs, masks/templates (various), BoBunny Powder Mountain paper pad and embellies, We R Memory Keepers Tab punch and Albums Made Easy cards and flush sheet protectors, Simple Stories Take a Hike and Awesome papers, embellies and SNAP alphas, Sizzix BG and TH dies, new Prima metal trinkets, must-have wood and chipboard embellies
TWIST: Absolutely NO other paper (including cardstock), flowers, embellies, trims, tools or inks! No Cricut Carts either! I need NOTHING!

Basically this is my shopping list for Expo tomorrow... LOL! I did include adhesive because it is part of my budget this month and I will get that modeling paste! If not tomorrow at the next crop!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

That's quite the wishlist Sonja. Good luck and have fun.

Happy Birthday Tammy

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to tinadn

Still no idea for budget for me. I'll be digging through my Cities goodies today and seeing what I need to supplement with. DH saw the $70 deduction on the bank account at the lss, so I figure I better keep this month's spending down. Maybe...

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to kdinsmore

Happy birthday tammy

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
I need to be realistic...
$100
wishlist: doodle class, impulse buys, Echo Park paper

Twist: NO ribbon, Cricut cartridges, Brads

doodle class was a blast! spent $17, got some EP paper plus more:)
100-17-43=40
wow that went fast!!!!!!!!!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to babigirl

I got no wish list because I'm an impulse buyer. I don't NEED anything, so I never know what I want until I SEE it. That said...

Picked up the chipboard set for my MamaRazzi2 project. Also grabbed some Tim HOltz plaquettes and a BoBunny MiscMe Contents pack.

$14.00 (I have a very nice "teacher" discount at my LSS).

150-14
Remaining Budget $136

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

As usual, I'm in. Have a gazillion bills to pay from the funeral expenses, so I need to stay on budget this month. Need to think about it a bit.

Welcome to Amy and Shatema.

Tammy, did I miss your birthday? Happy Birthday!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

nice to see you all here!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to babigirl

Ladies.. I am BUSTED! Busted wide open the second day of the month! Is that a record or do I remember Alissa busting the first day? If she didn't, I wouldn't put it past Courtney... LOL!! Broke my twist for sure too... but NOT on flowers or cricut carts for a change!

Budget: $75 (Including $45 in Expo credit) - BUST
Wishlist: modeling paste, EP Photo Freedom papers, Glue Arts tape refill, Pink Paislee Artisan Collection circles, hearts and stars, and PP snowflake chipboards and photo tabs, masks/templates (various), BoBunny Powder Mountain paper pad and embellies, We R Memory Keepers Tab punch and Albums Made Easy cards and flush sheet protectors, Simple Stories Take a Hike and Awesome papers, embellies and SNAP alphas, Sizzix BG and TH dies, new Prima metal trinkets, must-have wood and chipboard embellies
TWIST: Absolutely NO other paper (including cardstock), flowers, embellies, trims, tools or inks! No Cricut Carts either! I need NOTHING!

I was surprised by this Expo... it was bigger than the last two, but they didn't have nearly as much new CHA stuff as the last one did! Didn't find any of the papers I really needed (photo freedom and albums made easy)! And my budget went WAY too fast!!! Had a great time volunteering and LOVED the class i took tho! Great time with four of my gal pals and was really tempting to go to Disneyland afterwards except that I spent all my money!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

LOL. Go Sonja. Love it when you bust - it makes it less awful when I do.

I made the Swirlydoos Ultimate Design Challenge Week 4 cut.

Except for this week, I'm going to HAVE to go shopping because our project assignment is a CANVAS project. I've never even attempted one. I understand Michael's has them on sale this week, 2 for 1. So...there's a trip in itself.

I own NO Gelattos. I own NO Bead Gel. I don't think I own any glazes at all...

Some of it I think is unnecessary - and I actually HAVE a decent idea of what I want my project to BE, so I'm going to rummage pretty deep down into my supply stash and see what I have that I can make work withOUT having to go shopping. But I'm going to have to spend a little this week, that's just a given.

Sonja - move over on the busted couch. I'll be joining you shortly.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

And here i thought maybe i would be the first one to bust

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to babigirl

Sonja, fear not. Alissa still holds the record. I think she busted once before the actual month even began.

Pat, I'm so excited for you! Congratulations for making it to round 4.

Still not sure about the wish list, but I'm getting closer to narrowing it all down.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

thanks for the birthday love!

I spent $7 on Saturday on papers for my trip last weekend and dh sneakily bought me a TH blender foam pad thingie.

My budget this month will be as regular as it gets $50 - 7 = $43 (I think I might have to see if I can move the money I didn't spend every month onwards lol)

Wishlist (papers for my trip were already bought), SU Digital content disks on sale for $1, SU stamp set cause it is my birthday month - just need to figure out which one.

scrapcrazy121104
Tenant
scrapcrazy121104

Thank you Tammy! I don't have a lot to spend (actually very little as I'm recently unemployed) so this should be a piece of cake to NOT bust!
And a happy belated birthday too Tammy!

Edited by scrapcrazy121104 on 02-05-13 10:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapcrazy121104
Tenant
scrapcrazy121104
In response to Kamananui

Thank you Kelly!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

OK...Im going to be good this month...im going to be good this month...if I say it enough maybe it will happen LOL

Budget: $200 (of which I should not be spending any with a baby coming but im trying to be realistic LOL)
Wishlist: Prima Engraver collection, Prima Devine Collection, Authentique Renew collection, Crafty Secrets Vintage Cuts, 13 Arts Frosted Life, Authentique Hope collection, Pion Designs Alma's Sewing Room collection, Prima Lifetime collection, Prima wood icons, Simple Stories Happy day

OH lordy im in trouble...this is just whats in my cart at scraputante right now!! Im not hitting the button for a couple of days

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to newtoscrapping2011

will you busted ladies do another budget? or just keep spending? once I bust, I keep spending so I won't go over the next month, sounds like a great idea at the time, but I usually bust anyway!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

*pats the cushion next to her* Come'on Pat, have a seat!
And congrats on making it to week 4!! If we lived closer, I'd loan you my Gelatos - which are still in their package and unused... I really want to try using them, but I'm such a chicken... Can't wait to see what you dig up to use!

LOL Courtney! Thank you for proving my point! And Pat and I will save a space for you cuz it sounds like you'll be joining us shortly! BTW, I want your budget!!

No worries, Shatema, like Kelly pointed out, Alissa (Runzalot) still holds the record for busting and I don't think anyone can beat that one!

Dang Tammy! Wish my dh thought to buy me things like that! Of course he did give me an extra $20 for Expo... which I promptly spent so I suppose that counts! LOL

Ugh... I am dragging fanny today ladies... ds is teething four teeth at the moment and is just NOT happy about it! I got maybe 3 hours last night... I'm alone in the office today so I should be scrapping, but I haven't the energy or motivation... Oh wait.. here comes motivation (in the form of a latte one of my coworkers generously delivered)!! Aaaahhhh foamy goodness...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

That's actually my plan, Tina... going to a crop on Saturday at M's and am GOING to buy my molding paste!! Might as well bust some more and cross another item off my ever-expanding wishlist... lol!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to SonjaC

Well my budget is BUSTED my darling hubby gave me 500 to spend with the wholesaler i was good tho and only spent 300 on paper collection 26 in total from echo park, bo bunny and a few others

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

thanks Amy

31 spent last night - SU order - so 43-31=12

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Julie you have an awesome hubby, don't think you will be needing paper for a while:)

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Ok may be busting that budget really soon made and order today

it was for 44 dollars.

100-44= 56

Trip to walmart later today and a trip to ac moore tommorow this could be bad

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to babigirl

I am going to be good this month. I mean it this time. Maybe.

Budget: $50

Wish: Ranger detail water brush, Dove blending solution, stamps, Dylusions, masks

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

lol Kelly

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Wow... I must've set the bar really high this month...

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
LOL. Go Sonja. Love it when you bust - it makes it less awful when I do.

I made the Swirlydoos Ultimate Design Challenge Week 4 cut.

Except for this week, I'm going to HAVE to go shopping because our project assignment is a CANVAS project. I've never even attempted one. I understand Michael's has them on sale this week, 2 for 1. So...there's a trip in itself.

I own NO Gelattos. I own NO Bead Gel. I don't think I own any glazes at all...

Some of it I think is unnecessary - and I actually HAVE a decent idea of what I want my project to BE, so I'm going to rummage pretty deep down into my supply stash and see what I have that I can make work withOUT having to go shopping. But I'm going to have to spend a little this week, that's just a given.

Sonja - move over on the busted couch. I'll be joining you shortly.

Just in under the window...I can't BELIEVE I'm not joining Sonja on the busted couch, but the month is still pretty early.

My shopping trip today...

2 canvases 8x8 size
2 packages of gelatos - just because I couldn't decide which color palette I wanted for sure.
1 stencil - which I didn't really need, exactly, but kind of did because I needed something to run the edge.
1 jar of glass bead gel
2 small gars of glue and seal
1 package of pink flowers - big roses
1 package of teal flowers - mini roses
1 package of fabric lace butterflies
1 package of wood wordlets
1 package of two tone bling
3 bottles of metallic paint in various colors
1 metal charm - wings to go with a blingy angel I already have.

I think that's it. I think. The stencil, canvases, and gel were the pricey stuff. The rest of it just kind of added up as I went.

Total trip was $125, but I had a left over of $136, so I think I'm still safe for a sum total of $11, is that right?

Keep my seat warm, Sonja. Month is WAY early to only have an $11 balance.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
That's actually my plan, Tina... going to a crop on Saturday at M's and am GOING to buy my molding paste!! Might as well bust some more and cross another item off my ever-expanding wishlist... lol!

Go buy the wall spackle at the hardware store. Same stuff, a lot cheaper. ;-)

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Julie you have an awesome hubby, don't think you will be needing paper for a while:)

I hope not either but I been scrapping everyday last month so we shall see

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to julie101

And I am on the busted couch yes i busted today got alot of good things though

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to babigirl

at least you ladies that are busted have great company on the couch:)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

im holding strong but I dont know for how long LOL....

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Bustin' loves company, welcome to my couch, Shatema! Don't worry, Pat, there's plenty of room!

And thank YOU for the tip!! While we're on the subject of paints... anyone know how to get paint off the mask templates? I used gesso on my brick template on that page of ds last month, got busy afterwards and forgot to rinse it off right away.. now the paint is long-since dry and I can't get it off! (Same with my brush) Grrrr... Any tips?? I'm guessing a hw store carries paint remover, but not sure what to get or if it'll damage my template...

What a great haul you got there, Pat! Can't wait to see your canvases! I have a canvas mini album from Prima one of my friends gave me and I have ZERO idea what to do with it...

Courtney... Idk how... I was browsing scraputante's shop yesterday and easily racked up $50 in my cart! Nothing spent (or probably will be spent), but it was really hard not to!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Busted some more today - just cuz I could!
I went for a walk at lunch and wouldn't you know it, my feet walked me right to the M's a mile away! Got a small jar of MS texture paste (Sorry Pat, I'm not even convinced I'm going to use it so I don't really want to commit to a big jar quite yet!), a couple of SMASH embellies and a pack of clear zoo animal stamps (thinking of starting early on the b-day invite cards for ds 1st bday!)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Lol Sonja she just got dust attic in too I'm scarewed lol. I'm spending my day scrapping.

Just got back from Ms and Js didn't spend any money out of pocket had gcs left from Christmas. So my budget is staying safe.

Kelly invited me over today I had to resist lol not in the budget this week

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I finally spent a little bit of money. I bought a package of tiny charm clear stamps for $5 and one of the Prima doll stamps for $8.

Budget $50-13=$37

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

HL is opening on 2/15, there's a J's 40 miles away, and a Hancock Fabrics in Duluth! My gf and I are planning on ditching the DH's and her son for a few day trips to Duluth this month or next. Haven't spent any $ yet, but I did have that big shopping spree last month and I haven't touched anything I bought yet.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

I am still holding strong...its a good thing the budget is tight this month or I would be busting all over the place..so much fun stuff coming out :/

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Courtney, how is a $200 budget tight?!?

I spent the weekend consoling a teething baby... no scrapping... no spending... no NOTHING!!!

Edited by SonjaC on 02-11-13 01:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to SonjaC

And i busted somemore today like 90 dollars worth of busting no more this month for sure

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to babigirl

LOL Sonja....i dont think i will even come close to spending that this month....DH's consulting is extremely slow...and being that I want to stay home....i will sacrifices just about anything including new CHA releases LOL...sooooo I have not spent any money on scrappy stuff as much as it is killing me!!!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Me =

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Good for you then, Courtney! That's hard to do - and I'll say especially when you're at home! But I believe in you!

Good for you Kelly!

Me to Shatema... I added another $15 to my bustville list... I pounced on the peachy deal at 3am this morning, thank you ds for the wakeup call...! Got several of those Pink Paislee Artesan items I wanted!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

No busting for me THIS week. Our Week 5 project is an art journal using PAPER SCRAPS and STASH ITEMS!

I'm so excited I could just squeal like the wee little piggy all the way home!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Hoping for a snow day tomorrow so that I can get in my scrap room and do some layouts :)...then no more snow ever LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

woohoo internet tomorrow and apparently my SU order was delivered today at reception in our building which closes at 5 and we don't leave so maybe he left it outside my door - if not, then I can pick it up tomorrow as I am off! woohoo!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Bo Bunny is going to be the death of me and my budget.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

I had a CTMH party and only used my free product earned, but I signed up for a card making class at a darling little scrapstore. The class busted my budget and I'm sure shopping there will hurt it more:)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

I got my SU stuff this morning from the caretaker (read superintendent) - just a few little goodies to play with and some paper holders. Love getting new things to play with

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
Bo Bunny is going to be the death of me and my budget.

I know... I just saw sb.com got MamaRazzi2 in... I am still hoarding the original MamaRazzi kit... why do they do this to me??!!

Oooooh Tina, welcome to the Busted Couch! But what a way to go!

Glad to have you back Tammy!! How's work going?

I really wanna scrap, but really don't have time so I've been thinking recently about just backing off the whole thing for a while. I'm making myself crazy trying to commit to projects and schlepping my stash around so I can pull it out when (read: IF) I have time, only to push the papers around because I can't get motivated and then get even more frustrated by that! !!!!!

Okay, I had to get that off my chest... but seriously, I may scale waaaay back next month...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Well, we discovered a leak in our roof today..GRRRR does it ever end LOL...

But....I did some retail therapy at the Scraputante store LOL...spent $42 got some Prima Engravers and Lifetime collection and Pion Designs papers!!! it was just a small portion of my cart but DH wanted me to get some new stuff because he knows I have been a huge stress ball!!!

Then he took me to Chipotle for dinner which was an awesome dinner for under $20 LOL

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tammy, does this mean you have internet again? I sure hope so because I've missed you!

Sonja, the Mamarazzi2 collection is drool worthy. I'm digging Prairie Chic too. God, Bo Bunny is going to bankrupt me.

DH drove me to the LSS today for some Valentine treats. I picked another Inka Gold paint in Old Silver, Dylusions mist in Grape (new colors weren't in yet) and two stamp sets. I know it's V-Day, but I don't really want to go over budget no matter what, so I'm counting it.

$37-31=$6

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Kamananui

Well my budget is well over the limit today I did a prima order another 500 spent but its not due till March/May so not all coming at once I guess next few months my budget better be 0 lol.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to julie101

Julie, you are a bad girl. On a plus note, you should never need paper again.

Courtney, boo on the roof leak. That totally sucks. We had that happen with our Cali house. We had it repaired twice and it still leaked so we ended up just replacing the roof. Hope yours is an easy fix.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

BTW, M's got in all the new Heidi Swapp stuff including all the Color Shine Mists. I'm doomed. I think you all know I'm a mist ho.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

Oh no! M's carries that now? I 'm in trouble...
I've been wanting to try color shine.

Sonja when I started scrapping my kids were almost 18,17 and 13. I was so overwhelmed with trying to scrap before graduation. I had a year to finish DS1's books. I just set a goal of 15 minutes a day and was really impressed with what I accomplished. Set small goals and remember scrapping is taking time for yourself. Mom's need to do that to be happy cuz if mama ain't happy, no one is happy:)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

scrap when you can Sonja.

Courtney get that roof fixed honey. btw saw your scan of baby and he/she is growing beautifully.

Kelly YES I finally have internet and I missed you too!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Julien don't feel bad i busted somemore yesterday so that whole not buying anything else yeah did not work. It's a bad habbit i do say

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to babigirl

yep more bustcity here, $35 at the store I took my card class at

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

my philosphy is once busted - just go for broke!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I agree Tammy!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Roof still not fixed because well I left it up to my husband to call a roofer...what was I thinking...and he keeps "forgetting" i swear i could smack him sometimes LOL

I went to Kellys on saturday and did good I only spent $12...i got some happy days by simple stories and Modern Merchantile...that was it..i did good...

Im hoping that my stress level can be reduced lately....im a huge tense ball!!Things are looking up

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

try to relax sweetie and call the roofer!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Kelly - Yep, between Bo Bunny, Echo Park, Bella Blvd and Simple Stories, I am in BIG trouble! BTW, at your mist ho comment!!!!! Dang, I hope our Ms don't get them... I have been wanting to try those, but I'm a bit of a TA snob.

Yeah Courtney, I'd say if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself! Hope you got it fixed!

Took me a week to check back in, but I'm proud (and shocked) to say I haven't spent a dime! Might have something to do with a few doctor bills coming due, but I'm just going to say it's cuz I was good!!!

I did get my Peachy love in the mail this week so it was like I spent money!

Oh... and I finally scrapped!! Been a slow week at work so I was able to mess around and suddenly found my motivation. Got 4 done so far and two more to try to finish before next week and then I'm going way light next month!

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
Julie, you are a bad girl. On a plus note, you should never need paper again.

Courtney, boo on the roof leak. That totally sucks. We had that happen with our Cali house. We had it repaired twice and it still leaked so we ended up just replacing the roof. Hope yours is an easy fix.

No paper again lol the way I been scrapping Ill need paper again in a few months lol but I figure I dont smoke or drink or party so I need something

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to julie101

just checkin in to say hi - no new purchases to report - payday is Wednesday!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

We are leaving for vacation and I won't be able to start up a new month. Can anyone else do it?

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

I can start the thread.

And I'm busted. It's not my fault though. As I was leaving work my boss let me know that the Sizzix Vintaj machine was on clearance for $24.99. How could I not buy it? It's the exact same machine as the Big Shot. I do have a Cuttlebug, but how could I resist?

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Kamananui

Well, you COULDN'T of course. And why would you WANT to?

Seriously. I mean - DUH!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

that's a serious good reason to bust Kelly!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

welcome to the couch kelly

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to babigirl

I agree, that bust was justified. Wish I could have gotten one too:)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

That is definitely a justifiable bust! Going to a crop today so hoping to get my scrappy on! And not spend too much money.

I did call the roofer myself! Coming today for a temp patch then will come back in a couple weeks to repair!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

it is snowing - well suffices for snow in this part of the world - I am cleaning, doing laundry and scrapbooking all at the same time (well I do a housework job, then work on a page - laundry kinda gets done in between).

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Tammy that's how I do it too. I feel like I am accomplishing something that way:)

We are headed on our vacation soon.
Have a great rest of teh month ladies!!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

I love you ladies. You understand me.

Tina, where are you going on vacation? Hope you have a fabulous time!!

Courtney, have a scraptastic day!!!

I think I'm going to just be lazy today. Do a load of laundry or two, take in a movie, maybe do some grocery shopping, cook some chili verde in the pressure cooker, and just veg out.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

enjoy your vacation Tina!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Have a great vacation Tina!!

Yep, Kelly, a very justifiable reason to bust! (And gets you a place of honor on the couch!) Wish I could have jumped on that deal... I SO would have too!

Tammy, that's pretty impressive! I can multitask, but when I scrap, I have to be there or else I just push papers around. So kudos for you for having the ability to do that!

BTW I'm about to unload a scrap bomb today... been scrapping here and there over the last two weeks and finally finished enough pages to justify uploading them!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

yeah Sonja!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

alright Sonja great job!!!

I didnt buy any scrappy stuff at the crop I went to, but I did get a new Origami Owl charm and locket extender but that doesnt count as scrappy stuff LOL...

Budget is going to be very tight for the next few months!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Yay Sonja, good for you!

I decided to follow Tammy's philosophy. Since I'm busted I might as well do it right. Yep, this all came home with me. Actually half came home with me and the rest is being sent by SB.com

And to fair, I needed those Ranger empty spray bottles since the puppy ate my mist bottles. They don't spray any longer.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Kamananui on 02-25-13 02:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

oh you got some purty stuff Miss Kelly!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

nice stuff kelly and i like that understanding

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options