Page 2 of 9 
Username Post: Feb Very Laid Back Challenge -- Love at first scrap        (Topic#1584643)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Twinlets Mama

Alaska - The Last Frontier - Right By Henri Jean

Alaska - The Last Frontier - Right By Henri Jean

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to ncyankee

Hi ladies & Happy Friday! Jci and getting ACU

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to Tena E.

Hi ladies! ACU on chatter....need to get caught up on love!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to pamela.tx

okay so I have a story to tell you...feel kinda silly now.
Went to the bank, parked facing out so when I was walking back to the car I noticed the park lights were on. Strange cause when you turn off my car even if you forget to turn off the lights, they automatically go off. So I'm sitting there trying to figure out what was wrong. in and out the car turning all the knobs and dials in the car for the lights. nothing. the lights are still on. Start to panic beacuse i have a gazillion errands to run on the road and don't know if the battery is going to get run down and die. Call dh, he says drive straight to the garage where we get the cars serviced, he will call and tell them i'm coming. Get to the garage, give them the car and make myself comfortable on the bench outside with my book. Only to see the mechanic driving up with the car (lights OFF) less than 5 minutes later. Turns out nothing was wrong with the car or the lights. There is a switch right above the steering wheel with a big P on it, that turns on the park lights alone. Hello!! i've only been driving that car about 4 years now. I felt like such a ninny. Oy!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to byondbzr

Eyes By NMscrapper

Dropping off

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to NMscrapper

ACU and DOO!

Monkey See By LesleyC

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to ncyankee

Here is my number 4 layout

All I want for Christmas By Julie101

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to ncyankee

Here is number 4

All I want for Christmas By Julie101

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to julie101

One more!!

UGG love By LesleyC

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

Christine too funny. Happens to the best of us.

Went to the shelter today & there was an 8 week old basest hound mix. Long story short -- sitting on couch with me. Ernie is only going to be with me for a few days. Then moving to his permanent foster. We had dogs coming & going today. So tired.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 02-01-13 07:21 PM
In response to ncyankee

Eileen -please post a pic of the pup!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to SaraS

I've always wanted a Bassett hound! Yes, please post a pic!

Christine-You're a Sagittarius too, right? I think we are known for absent-mindedness. I'm always doing stuff like that!

Other than going out for breakfast, we didn't leave the house all day. I'm a little stir crazy...

Bubblegirl
Queen
Bubblegirl
In response to LesleyC

Christine, I believe we all have those DUH moments.

Here are a few for sharing:

Out of Order By Bubblegirl

4 Months By Bubblegirl

Prom By Bubblegirl
Crab Feast By Bubblegirl

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Bubblegirl

DOO:

When I was Young By Twinlets Mama

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

I need to get a good pic. He's always on the move. Why are puppies not cute at 5 am???

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to ncyankee

Good morning!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to lcmemories

D2O!

If anyone owns a Cameo or other Silhouette and loves Doctor Who, I have the .studio files for the police box and the logo going up on my blog in two hours!

Ready Set Go! *LCOM5* By MelissaW

8 things I love right now *LCOM* By MelissaW

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper

Hi everyone,

If there is still room I would love to join again. It's been a long time since I've been on SB.com or scrapbooked. I've been taking care of my mom who went through aggressive chemo and then onto radiation. On Monday it will all be over, she gets her last radiation treatment and to celebrate I am going to scrapbook again. I hope it's not to late.

AirForceWife2007
Tenant
AirForceWife2007
In response to ncyankee

I'll join in again.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to AirForceWife2007

ACU!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to LesleyC

Sue - best of luck to your mom! Yes, that is a good reason to celebrate!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

Juneau, Alaska - Left Side By Henri Jean

Juneau, ALaska - Right Side By Henri Jean

Juneau, Alaska - Both Sides By Henri Jean

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill

Bombs away:

Signs, New Orleans, LA By Pink Spoonbill

Jackson Square Mall, New Orleans, LA By Pink Spoonbill

New Orleans Jazz NHP, New Orleans, LA By Pink Spoonbill
New Orleans Margaritaville, LA By Pink Spoonbill

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Happy Saturday! Dropping off one..

I Love Your Smile By Byondbzr

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to byondbzr

Acu again!

AirForceWife2007
Tenant
AirForceWife2007
In response to ncyankee

Crunchy Leaves By AirForceWife2007

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to AirForceWife2007

acu! fabulous lo's

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to scrapperbee

acu.

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to AuntyT

For the next one minute....I'm ACU!!!

Everyone have a great weekend. Just figured it out that it is superbowl weekend. (As you can tell, I'm not into sports.) So which team are you hoping will win? 49ers or ravens Since I know nothing, I'll pick ravens (only because of the movie Blindside.) Sad, uh?

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to ncyankee

I commented on this maybe 2 days ago and now we are up to like 7 pages! YIKE! Off to create and come back to leave some love. You ladies are on fire!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to stopnstare07

I didn't even know who was playing until you said something Terri. ANd I will guarantee that my husband has no idea either, nor does my son. We aren't a sports family.

Bill's sister got the sports gene. SHe knows every player on every team and everything about them. WHen a game is on we do not call her. When her team looses, we don't call for a week.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Going back to catch up on love now.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Wow so tired already. I hate first shifts. It's messing with my owlishness.

DOO:
Silbury Hill By AuntyT

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to AuntyT

Very far behind. Promise to catch up soon.

Dropping off three more hearts for DH. Five to go. TFL!

Valentine Hearts By Anna C

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Anna C

Acu. Very laid back weekend. I am taking Monday and Tuesday off just for ME! I have Loft and Chicos gift cards burning holes in my pocket so on Monday I'm getting me some retail therapy.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to LesleyC

Lesley, how's your daughter's recovery coming along? I hope both you and she are taking it super easy..
didn't get my scrap therapy today - DS wanted a diary. really wanted one. the local dollar store, despite the valentine hype, only had one princess girly kind, but DS wanted one anyway. 'cause it has a key and he can write secret stuff in it. no matter he can'r write more than one sentence at a time..
anyway, back home we re-vamped the diary with the boyish looking washi tape, then had to do the same with the diary pen, then added letter stickers, then he wanted a bookmark or two with the flowers, and green not blue.. and then I had to cook dinner. playtime over. sigh..
dropping off - just one.
Presents By OlesyaK.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
I need to get a good pic. He's always on the move. Why are puppies not cute at 5 am???

Same reason babies aren't at 2 a.m.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to MeliMedina

• MelissaW Said:
D2O!

If anyone owns a Cameo or other Silhouette and loves Doctor Who, I have the .studio files for the police box and the logo going up on my blog in two hours!

Mel I didn't know you were into Dr. Who!!!! Geeks unite! I want to get those new stamps the Brits are coming out with but the buggers are going be over $30!!! Probably not in the cards anytime soon. Wanted to get them for DH and frame for his b-day.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to jazzescrapper

• jazzescrapper Said:
Hi everyone,

If there is still room I would love to join again. It's been a long time since I've been on SB.com or scrapbooked. I've been taking care of my mom who went through aggressive chemo and then onto radiation. On Monday it will all be over, she gets her last radiation treatment and to celebrate I am going to scrapbook again. I hope it's not to late.

Sue, that is the most excellent news I've heard in forever!!!!!!!! Yay!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Claggy

OOPS!!!!! Maybe I should've asked the lovely Eileen if I may join before I go shooting off my comments here.

Pretty please, Eileen?!?!?

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to Claggy

• Claggy Said:
  • jazzescrapper Said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much. I have been sharing that info with everyone. It was a long road for her and as her care giver it was hard to watch her go through that and be so completely helpless. All I could do was sit with her day and night. There was one night I truly didn't think she was going to make it though the night and I went on facebook and pleaded for prayers. It was that week that they decided her body couldn't take her last 2 treatments of chemo and they took her off. She has been slowly getting stronger and stronger and the end is now here. So far she is cancer free. I pray every single night it stays that way.

One the bright side she is down over 55 lbs...lol..her words not mine. I am so looking forward to scrapbooking again and I think she may just be my first topic I scrap. It's so good to be back on sb.com.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Claggy

Hi Nancy!!!! Welcome to the club! DOO, and will hopefully be able to sneak in some time tomorrow to leave love. Its too late now tonight to do it. Wish me luck...its all depending on whether my lovelies let me sneak away or not!

Klutz By Twinlets Mama

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to Claggy

2 from me:

8 of 52: The 1 & Only Jaylie Bean By Stopnstare07

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

7 of 52: Sweet Times By Stopnstare07

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

Good morning. We're going on a mini road trip today. see ya later. leaving 2 I got finished last night for the Feb MSC challenge.

Have a great day and be safe.

Riding in style By Cveira

Y.O.L.O. (you only live once) By Cveira

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

• jazzescrapper Said:
Hi everyone,

Of course there is room -- jump on in.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Claggy

• Claggy Said:
OOPS!!!!! Maybe I should've asked the lovely Eileen if I may join before I go shooting off my comments here.

Pretty please, Eileen?!?!?

As if there wouldn't be room for Nancy!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Poor puppy was kenneled most of yesterday (brendan had his first skeet match yesterday). So poor puppy became poor mama -- he so didn't want to sleep. Of course the little bugger is taking a nap now. LOL.

Terri -- the whole superbowl seems a bit under anticipated this year. Maybe that's me. But our house is rooting for the Ravens. Never been a 9'ers fan.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
Poor puppy was kenneled most of yesterday (brendan had his first skeet match yesterday). So poor puppy became poor mama -- he so didn't want to sleep. Of course the little bugger is taking a nap now. LOL.

Terri -- the whole superbowl seems a bit under anticipated this year. Maybe that's me. But our house is rooting for the Ravens. Never been a 9'ers fan.

We like the Texan's (DH is Houston born & bred) the Packers (especially since my brother moved to Wisconsin) and always the Browns (though most years they stink I've grown up being a brownies fan, can't fight Ohio DNA). I was cheering for the Saints because Robert Meachem played for them-but now he plays wide receiver for the Chargers. I was his 2nd grade teacher-so there is a lot of pride in my heart for that young man! So this year's Bowl is a bit of a snooze fest for us. Heck, not even a team we dislike (Dallas, Pittsburgh, Minnesota,or Tennessee) to cheer against! May or may not watch, especially since I'm just getting over pneumonia. I'll most likely do laundry and scrap!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Claggy

Here's my first for 2013-yep life can sometimes kick hard!

*These Moments By Claggy

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to Claggy

mms and moving backwards before the pages begin multiplying again! LOL...

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Claggy

• Claggy Said:
  • MelissaW Said:
D2O!

Mel I didn't know you were into Dr. Who!!!! Geeks unite! I want to get those new stamps the Brits are coming out with but the buggers are going be over $30!!! Probably not in the cards anytime soon. Wanted to get them for DH and frame for his b-day.

I'm a recent convert... my Dad used to watch it when I was growing up, and I hated it. I thought it was hoakey and badly filmed with bad acting. It wasn't until David Tennant that I came to fully appreciate the Doctor and all he does for the world. LOL

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

ACU2H!!!

Off to the homework mines... I have a letter form anatomy poster to pull out of my backside. Blah.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

acu

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to AuntyT

Couldn't go to church today with my pneumonia episode so I did another a page-YAY!

*When Becca Smiles By Claggy

TFL!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Claggy

Here is my latest:

Project 52 (week 5) By Lcmemories

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 02-03-13 11:14 AM

We are a huge football family. My son Trent, is still mad about his Broncos, and he dislikes the 49ers coach AND Ray Lewis from the Ravens. So he said he is cheering for the commercials this year, lol.

Heading to a Superbowl party in a few hours. Should be a fun get together.

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Hi ladies, jci and getting caught up, it's been a busy weekend around here, just the norm I guess I'm hoping to get some scrapping done while DH is watching the game, I love football but haven't seen one single game this season, so don't care to watch the super bowl.

Sue, so happy to hear that your Mom is cancer free and recovering from her treatments, praying she stays healthy.

Nancy, glad you're getting to scrap, hope you're feeling better too.

ACU for now...BBL hopefully to post something

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to SaraS

Oh my goodness...you ladies are scrapping machines! I have so many tabs open...off to comment and do some bomb dropping off my own. Then I have to do some scrapbook room reorganizing...I won a bunch of punches in a contest at work and now I don't have enough room for all my punches. But they sure are cute!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to OlesyaK.

• OlesyaK. Said:
Lesley, how's your daughter's recovery coming along? I hope both you and she are taking it super easy..
didn't get my scrap therapy today - DS wanted a diary. really wanted one. the local dollar store, despite the valentine hype, only had one princess girly kind, but DS wanted one anyway. 'cause it has a key and he can write secret stuff in it. no matter he can'r write more than one sentence at a time..
anyway, back home we re-vamped the diary with the boyish looking washi tape, then had to do the same with the diary pen, then added letter stickers, then he wanted a bookmark or two with the flowers, and green not blue.. and then I had to cook dinner. playtime over. sigh..
dropping off - just one.
Presents By OlesyaK.

Olesya, you are so sweet to ask. DD is doing great. Really, it's like nothing ever happened. She complains every now and again that her neck hurts, but I think it's more the bandages itching her than anything else. The only bad part is that we have to lay low - no extra activity for the next 30 days! We finally have snow here, and I wanted to take her out and build a snowman - nope! So we're a little stir crazy. We'll venture on over to the library later. Thanks for asking.

Sue and Nancy-Welcome back!

I thought I was caught up last night, but it looks like I skipped some LOs when commenting. Oops.

I've never seen Dr. Who, and I'm not a football fan. Do you all still love me?

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
  • OlesyaK. Said:
dropping off - just one.
Presents By OlesyaK.

Olesya, you are so sweet to ask. DD is doing great. Really, it's like nothing ever happened. She complains every now and again that her neck hurts, but I think it's more the bandages itching her than anything else. The only bad part is that we have to lay low - no extra activity for the next 30 days! We finally have snow here, and I wanted to take her out and build a snowman - nope! So we're a little stir crazy. We'll venture on over to the library later. Thanks for asking.

I thought I was caught up last night, but it looks like I skipped some LOs when commenting. Oops.

Lesley-How did I miss that Nina had surgery?!?!? OMGoodness! Glad she's on the mend. Keeping that happy active girl on the down low for 30 days is going to be tough!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to LesleyC

Popping in to drop off a few layouts to share. This first one definately counts for the challenge to use bright products on a layout!

Summer Pool Party By Godschild94

And this one probably does too!

Sand Builders By Godschild94

Reflections By Godschild94

And more wedding!

The Beuchels By Godschild94

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to godschild94

ACU! and plan on scrapping while dh watches the superbowl

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to scrapperbee

Sitka, ALaska By Henri Jean

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

DOO:

Whoosh By LesleyC

Nancy-It wasn't anything major. She had her hemangioma removed from her neck. She was knocked out, but it was an outpatient procedure. Thanks for the well-wishes! I'm just glad we had this done in the winter.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

Nancy -- hope you're feeling better quickly.

I'm drooling watching the puppy bowl -- of course, I could probably film it in my house. Took 3 of my dogs to the state park today. Bekah is totally knocked out. she thought we were going shopping. LOL> (BTW bekah is a dog).

So get ready to take some extra insulin -- here's Ernie.

Ernie By Ncyankee

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to ncyankee

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
Acu. Very laid back weekend. I am taking Monday and Tuesday off just for ME! I have Loft and Chicos gift cards burning holes in my pocket so on Monday I'm getting me some retail therapy.

I did that last week Sunday. It was faaaabulouuuus! I hinted to hubby that he can buy me gift cards any time!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Ernie is so cute!!!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

• jazzescrapper Said:
  • Claggy Said:
  • jazzescrapper Said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much. I have been sharing that info with everyone. It was a long road for her and as her care giver it was hard to watch her go through that and be so completely helpless. All I could do was sit with her day and night. There was one night I truly didn't think she was going to make it though the night and I went on facebook and pleaded for prayers. It was that week that they decided her body couldn't take her last 2 treatments of chemo and they took her off. She has been slowly getting stronger and stronger and the end is now here. So far she is cancer free. I pray every single night it stays that way.

One the bright side she is down over 55 lbs...lol..her words not mine. I am so looking forward to scrapbooking again and I think she may just be my first topic I scrap. It's so good to be back on sb.com.

I think scrapping the journey you endured together would be a great way to process and release the emotional roller coaster you've been on. I can't wait to see them!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Claggy

• Claggy Said:
  • LesleyC Said:
  • OlesyaK. Said:
dropping off - just one.
Presents By OlesyaK.

Lesley-How did I miss that Nina had surgery?!?!? OMGoodness! Glad she's on the mend. Keeping that happy active girl on the down low for 30 days is going to be tough!

Maybe do some crafts together at home?? Baking?? Glad to hear she's bounced back so quickly! That's great news!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

ACU on chatter and love...for now. Suffering pretty badly from the scrappy bug, but who's complaining?! Hoping to make it into the scrap room tonight. See y'all later!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

is it possible? I'm ACU!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
Nancy -- hope you're feeling better quickly.

I'm drooling watching the puppy bowl -- of course, I could probably film it in my house. Took 3 of my dogs to the state park today. Bekah is totally knocked out. she thought we were going shopping. LOL> (BTW bekah is a dog).

So get ready to take some extra insulin -- here's Ernie.

Ernie By Ncyankee

OK, too funny you said that, Eileen. Nina and I were watching the Puppy Bowl and all I could think of was the Puppy Bowl at Eileen's house!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

• Twinlets Mama Said:
  • Claggy Said:
  • LesleyC Said:
  • OlesyaK. Said:
dropping off - just one.
Presents By OlesyaK.

Maybe do some crafts together at home?? Baking?? Glad to hear she's bounced back so quickly! That's great news!

Thanks. We've baked, crafted, lego'ed, Barbie'd, cake popped, read, bingo'ed, checkered, libraried... She's so over me, lol. She's ready to go back to school tomorrow, and I'm ready for some me time before going back to work on Wednesday, but at least it's a short week for me!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to cveira

I am ACU again!

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

DOO

Going Out! By Lenethren

Note to self start on page 3.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

L&LOTO

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to dancinirish90

Good night!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to cveira

Goodnight Christine. I'm not far behind. Still have to take a shower. We took our Nyquil about 30 minutes ago so they will start working by the time we get into bed.

Jarvae - maybe you need to do the incantation again - the cold is still here!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

DOO:

By Herself By Twinlets Mama

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77

• jazzescrapper Said:
  • Claggy Said:
  • jazzescrapper Said:
Hi everyone,

That is truly wonderful news, so happy for you and that your families prayers were answered!

Edited by BoBecca77 on 02-03-13 11:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to BoBecca77

Shew ACU, you ladies were super busy this weekend!

I had a pretty nice weekend myself. Went out to dinner with some of my DHs coworkers and spouses Fri night at one of our favorite German restaurants. had an amazing rump steak and wine. LOVE eating out over here, you can sit and talk for hours after eating without having to order anything else or be rushed out by the waitress. We had a lovely evening chatting, and no kids what's not to love?! sat took the train into Nuremberg with the family for the day. Found a neat little Spanish place called Tapasitos, I had a pretty good wine from Spain but my food was a bit of a bust, can't win them all! Found a craft store everyone said was similar to Ms, they lied it was big for Germany but still rather disappointing and very expensive, so I guess it's still online shopping for me! Yesterday we played lazy on the couch and watched TV, tried to stay up for the Super Bowl. Only made it until 11:30 so didn't even make it to the kickoff. Today we woke up to a surprise snowstorm and about 5" of snow on the ground. So we spent an hour shoveling and made a small dent......looking forward to the rest of my day SBing and trying to stay warm with coffee! hope everyone else had a great weekend!!!

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to BoBecca77

Ride for the Red By BoBecca77
Waiting for Santa By BoBecca77
First Time By BoBecca77

Edited by BoBecca77 on 02-04-13 03:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to BoBecca77

Happy Moanday!

Tabs opens... heading over to leave love.

I'm excited, though. Today, I get to buy an iPad2 and order my new laptop and printer!!! I could barely sleep because of it last night (that, and I was furious at Baltimore for purposely taking a safety and ruining the $62.50 I was set on winning in the last 10 seconds of the game)!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Good morning! Trying to stay caught up on comments. I hope to post a layout later tonight. BBL!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Yay for new toys, Mel!!

DOO. This was for SL the Person Before You. Might end up taking another photo of this; it's a little blurry, now that I'm looking at it more closely.

You shine Everyday By Vincarash

You Fill My Heart with Sunshine By LesleyC

Edited by LesleyC on 02-04-13 05:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

caught up on the chatter.

Becca are you stationed in Germany (I might have missed that).

I had my first singles match scheduled for this morning. Thank you below freezing temps. Courts are frozen and I'm doing a happy dance. I so wanted to stay home and get caught up here. My house is a war zone. I'm also exhausted. I could not fall asleep last night.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to ncyankee

Good Morning!

DOO

Welcome Baby Card By Lenethren

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to Lenethren

Have fun with all the new toys Mel, how exciting!

Eileen, yes we're stationed in Germany...sadly just have a year left time flies by way to quickly.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to BoBecca77

Dropping one off!

@ PLAY By MelissaW

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Becca - just saw your note that you are stationed in Germany. Which branch of service?

My army husband was stationed in Bad Tolz for 2 years but that was another lifetime for him - he's been retired for over 20 years now. A differnet wife for him too.

He took me to Germany in 2010 and I loved it.

He is retired military so we can hop over to Germany very easily. I love Ramstein. Love flying in and out of Ramstein.

Where are you stationed in Germany?

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:

Thanks. We've baked, crafted, lego'ed, Barbie'd, cake popped, read, bingo'ed, checkered, libraried... She's so over me, lol. She's ready to go back to school tomorrow, and I'm ready for some me time before going back to work on Wednesday, but at least it's a short week for me!

it's tough for them to get used to the limitations - just when they are told they can't run and jump and cycle outside, that's when they decide it's exactly what they want to do))) I recall a concussion when I was 10 - I wasn't even allowed to read! (something about concentration on small details) . it was the loooooooooongest week. I learned to play five new card games))
it's good she's back on her feet and ready to go back to school!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to OlesyaK.

Ketchikan, Alaska Title Page By Henri Jean

Ketchikan, Alaska Left By Henri Jean

Ketchikan, Alaska Right By Henri Jean

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Hi ladies! Lots of great layouts.

Finally acu2h!

Sue, glad your mother is doing better!

Hello to all!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to OlesyaK.

Hi ladies jci & getting ACU. Started a couple of LO's last night but didn't like them so I spent most of my time on Pinterest.

Melissa, have fun with your new toys, love my new iPad. What kind of printer are you ordering? Is it a photo printer?

Becca, my DH is also retried military and we were station in Berlin, many years ago, I loved it but that was when it was still divided E/W, I did a lot of traveling too, my favorite place was Garmisch, that was also before we had our daughter.

ACU for now

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 02-04-13 11:54 AM
In response to Tena E.

Lesley- glad Nina is in full recovery mode, that is great news!

lots of tabs open so I better go get caught up!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SaraS

Garmish is incredibly beautifully! We loved Mittenwald and that part of Germany.

Do you use your military hops Tena? That is our favorite way to travel! I even like that better than cruising in think!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

PHew lots of catching up to do already!

Got one to drop off:

Addison By Twinlets Mama

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Afternoon ladies. Popping in to catch up on some love and chatter and hoping to get a chance to scrap before Bible study tonight.

For you ladies who asked if the wedding album was for me or my sister, the answer is both. I am actually making 2 of each page...pretty much the exact same so that we each have one. She has a few extra pages in her album, but for the most part I've been doing double!

Also, many people have commented on my layouts that they find 2 page layouts difficult. If you want some of my favorite tips for scrapbooking 2 page layouts, check out my blog post from a few years ago. http://janeenbeuchel.blogspot.com/2010/02/stumped-on-2- ...

Eileen...little Ernie is sooo cute!

Lesley - Glad to hear Nina is doing so much better.

Mel - What awesome new toys for you to play with. Love my iPad and don't think I could live without it anymore!

All this talk of travel to Europe makes me want to hop on a plane. I also had a customer today who just got back from a 2 week trip traveling all over Europe...so would love to do that!

Page 2 of 9 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics