Username Post: Feb Very Laid Back Challenge -- Love at first scrap        (Topic#1584643)
Bubblegirl
Queen
Bubblegirl
In response to Bubblegirl

Here is another one.

A-OK By Bubblegirl

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to jazzescrapper

• jazzescrapper Said:
  • LesleyC Said:
Morning,

I have such a scrappy bug today, but really don't want to scrap much this week so that I have plenty of pages to choose from when Lisa and I crop next Friday. So I've been putting together kits, which for me, is almost as much fun as scrapping! I have like 7 page kits put together, so I'm sure I'll bust one out sometime this week!
I can't remember if I've asked this here before. Has anyone worked with Kiwi Lane templates? www.kiwilanedesigns.com (I think.) When I cropped at Archivers last month, a girl was using them. They really do make for some great LOs, but I wondered what people's personal thoughts were. I might pick some up if I see them on a steal site.

I saw a girl using them at a crop I went to and she was nice enough to let us play with all of her templates. It made a very detailed and layered page in record time. I have just started buying them piece by piece. If my hubby were working and I could afford to I would buy everything. It was very handy and so easy to use and the page I made turned out beautifully. If I can get my daughter to give it back I will take a picture and show you how it turned out. I think you will really like them, I know I did.

Interesting! The fussy cutting kind of turned me off, but I loved her pages.

Btw, happy to hear your mom is doing so much better. I know I thought it, not sure I actually said it!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Acu. Eileen I'm so jelly of your three day crop.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to LesleyC

Wow ladies lots of activity and chatter. NTS start on page 14. My postbound looks like it might explode, originally i did white paper with photos on both sides so now it's so much thicker.

Wall Panels By AuntyT

Ancient Writing By AuntyT

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to MeliMedina

Hi ladies jci,

Melissa, you sound like me a week ago lol, my biggest problem is I lost my favorite photo editing software b/c it won't work with W8. But it gets easier, wish I had a touch screen monitor.

ACU...goodnight!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to ncyankee

I think I am acu! And I am going to scrap this weekend!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

DOO:

Valentine's Coupons By Twinlets Mama

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Twinlets Mama

Here is my most recent layout:

Rough, Tough & Tumble By Lcmemories

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Pink Spoonbill

• Pink Spoonbill Said:
You people are scrappin' demons!!!

Sue, sure glad to hear the good news.

Nancy, how are you feeling? Pneumonia is horrible. I'm sending a bowl of chicken noodle soup right now!

Leslie, we still love you. Glad to hear DD is doing so well.

Eileen, glad you live 6000 miles away from me. I would take Ernie off your hands no problem. He is adorable.

Well I think I'm ACU. Hope everyone is doing great this week.

Thanks for the delish soup. I feel better, but no energy. Also lost it on my kiddos today trying to get them to line up for lunch. Principal witnessed my fail and bailed me out. No chewing out or talk from her. I'm hoping she realizes I'm still not 100% and that would not have happened if I was. But being new, it makes my stomach churn with anxiety. I always want to be the best and be seen as the best. Today was not one of those days.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
Have fun at your 3 day crop! SOunds like a blast. I'm hosting a 1 day on Saturday in one of our vacant rental houses. Has everything we need - stove, refrigerator - plenty of space. Bill has been taking folding tables over there.

Wish I lived closer-I'd crash that party! That just the envious Nancy speaking. She can be so crass.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
But just get ready -- I'm going to a 3 day crop. And plan to be the 1st in the room and the last out! LOL.

I had great plans of doing prep. Well how's that going you ask?? NOT SO GOOD! I haven't even printed out pics yet. My goal is to spend the day tomorrow getting ready. I really really really don't want to overpack but when you're not prepared that is what you tend to do. So right now it looks like I'll be overpacked!

I wanna scrap with you! I need to have a wealthy family member leave me $$$ so I can travel the world to scrap! Have fun, and share bombs with us on your return. I know how fast you complete pages when you get your scrap on!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Claggy

No time to catch up on love tonite, but comments are always interesting.

Sweet dreams all!

mycowsnz
Expert
mycowsnz
In response to Claggy

Yipppeee, acu again and it didn't take as long as last night I hope to add some of my LO's on here tonight but will have to see how much time I have as I'm back to milking in the morning so early to bed tonight

Edited by mycowsnz on 02-06-13 09:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bubblegirl
Queen
Bubblegirl
In response to lcmemories

ACU.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to mycowsnz

Got one more done. Good grief at this rate I'll need three albums for one trip.

The British Museum By AuntyT

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to AuntyT

Good luck with your presentations Christine!

Nancy hope your feeling all better soon!

Our warm weather only lasted for a day, today it's gloomy and snowy again. Time to crank up the heater brew another pot of coffee and get my scrap on!

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to BoBecca77

Villa Julia By BoBecca77
Our room had a balcony with a view of Mount Vesuvius. After we went out for dinner we came back opened a bottle of wine and sat on the patio to watch the sunset behind the mountain

Fun Times By BoBecca77

raining
Governor
raining
In response to BoBecca77

Treat Dispenser ** Ruby Rock It ** By Raining

Treat Dispenser ** Ruby Rock It ** By Raining

Treat Dispenser ** RUBY ROCK IT** By Raining

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to raining

Good morning!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Tabs open! Will work on getting ACU... but first I should get out of my PJs. hehehe

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Good morning! It's Thursday. Not sure if that is good or bad. Retired - most days are pretty much the same.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Ketchikan - Trail behind Dolly's House (Brothel) By Henri Jean

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Thursday is a good day for me. No class. No kids. Just me, homework, and the cat. LOL

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
  • jazzescrapper Said:
  • LesleyC Said:
Morning,

I have such a scrappy bug today, but really don't want to scrap much this week so that I have plenty of pages to choose from when Lisa and I crop next Friday. So I've been putting together kits, which for me, is almost as much fun as scrapping! I have like 7 page kits put together, so I'm sure I'll bust one out sometime this week!
I can't remember if I've asked this here before. Has anyone worked with Kiwi Lane templates? www.kiwilanedesigns.com (I think.) When I cropped at Archivers last month, a girl was using them. They really do make for some great LOs, but I wondered what people's personal thoughts were. I might pick some up if I see them on a steal site.

I saw a girl using them at a crop I went to and she was nice enough to let us play with all of her templates. It made a very detailed and layered page in record time. I have just started buying them piece by piece. If my hubby were working and I could afford to I would buy everything. It was very handy and so easy to use and the page I made turned out beautifully. If I can get my daughter to give it back I will take a picture and show you how it turned out. I think you will really like them, I know I did.

Interesting! The fussy cutting kind of turned me off, but I loved her pages.

Btw, happy to hear your mom is doing so much better. I know I thought it, not sure I actually said it!

Thank you so much. She was so thrilled she got to stay in her nightgown and sit in her rocker all day yesterday....lol....I guess after 33 radiation treatments she was entitled to sit in her rocker and not get dressed She would have to go everyday except weekends.

I never minded cutting, it's kind of therapeutic...lol I have been scrapbooking for almost 18 years and back then we had to trace a lettering template and cut out our titles. I shuddered to think how much cutting we did back then...lol...the little bit of cutting to make amazing pages is ok. They do make great pages on their site. Mine don't look quite like theirs but I do like all the layers.

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper

ACU again. If I can do this every morning I might not get to far behind.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

JCI and ACU.

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to godschild94

Okay, I'm going to jump on the jealous wagon too. It would be a hoot to go to Henri's party and up to Eileen's. How come I didn't marry a rich guy? Oh yea....I married for love. What was I thinking? LOL!

Well I'm ACU for now. Have a great day.

P.S. Nancy glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Don't worry about school. The principal understands how horrible the flu season has been. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I didn't marry rich either. Not at all. If it weren't for military hops we wouldn't do any travelling. When we take road trips we always incorporate license plate stuff into it because that is what pays for it.

I married for love too but a little money would be nice. Our retirement really is on a shoestring.

I'm trying to get on with a temporary agency to give us more spending money when we travel.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good afternoon ladies! Really busy at work during the a m and had no time to check in.

Good luck with y our presentation, Christine!

Hugs Nancy! I hope today was a better day for you.

Hello to everyone else here. Have a great afternoon!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Anna C

My dad always quoted his dad, "don't marry for money but if you find someone with some try to love them."

I've finished with the British Museum. So hope I can go back someday.

Near East By AuntyT

Greek By AuntyT

The Black Obelisk By AuntyT

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to AuntyT

Thanks for all the good wishes for my presentations. They are over and I have mixed feelings about how they went. My boss seemed to think they went ok . Lets just say that after 17 plus years doing this job I've felt better about other presentations, but with the state of the company (I work for American Airlines) there was a lot of insignificant and trivial things that were picked on. Everybody is looking to save everywhere they can. It's over now, just have some assignments to complete and submit.

So with all that, I am waaayyy behind here but I have 3 days off next week so I can definitely catch up then.

Have a good night. Xoxoxo

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to cveira

Acu.

Bubblegirl
Queen
Bubblegirl
In response to AuntyT

DOO:

Picture Perfect By Bubblegirl

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77

LOL on the quote Tayrah

TGIF!!!!!!!

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to BoBecca77

Wish you were here! By BoBecca77
Family is the best gift By BoBecca77
Pretty please, with a cherry on top By BoBecca77

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to BoBecca77

Oh Nancy...I am so with you. It stinks to be sick when you are teaching. Hope you feel better soon!

ACU on love!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.

hi all -
we're snowed in. hubby cleaned out 10 cm of snow off the driveway to get DS2 to daycare. schools closed though. trying to work from home LOL) at least I didn't have to shovel..
dropping off one. warm and sunny!
Life's a Picnic By OlesyaK.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to OlesyaK.

DOO: Denim By Dancinirish90

Cassie's in the midst of 7 day weekend so we're off to Indiana today for haircuts and to see my parents. We went to see Warm Bodies Wednesday - adorable movie - and we stayed in our jammies all day yesterday while the 8 inches of snow came down.

Pink Spoonbill
Governor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to dancinirish90

Morning All.

ACU!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 02-08-13 09:56 AM

acu!

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to SaraS

Oleysa & Henri – I have a little cybershot camera I always carry in my purse…but my Honey just bought me a Nikon for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it! It comes in so handy for action shots, speaking of….I will be using it like crazy for my daughter’s cheer competition this weekend! I can’t wait!

Christine – I am sure your presentation went well. We are always harder on ourselves.

Lesley – I have seen some pages done with the Kiwi Lane templates and they look really cool! Apparently, there is also a challenge somewhere I saw …………can’t remember where I saw it…..either here or from their website. Anywho, they look interesting. I would be turned off too if I had to cut them by hand with scissors……I wonder if I used my Coluzzle blade how that might work with them…….I may just have to take a chance and try it out one of these days.

Tena – I FINALLY printed out my daughter’s last competition pics so I will FINALLY be able to make a page and put them to use. Not to mention her next competition is this weekend….YAAAAAAAY!

Nancy – I hope you feel better soon!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to pamela.tx

Congratulations on your new camera! I've always heard that Nikon is the best! I always think of the Simon and Garfunkle song, "Codachrome" whenever I hear of Nikon.

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx

I sure do love it! I still would like to take a photography class to understand more of the manual settings and how to use them

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to pamela.tx

Even though my camera doesn't have lenses that change or anything like that I am wondering if I should take a class because there is still so much it does. I am not utilizing any of the special features. I figure out how to do something and the when I want to use that feature I've forgotten how.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

O Canada By Henri Jean

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to pamela.tx

Pamela, congrats on the new camera!! it must be sooo exciting!!!
I never got around to doing the classes, but I bookmark the pages in the scrapbooking magazine related to taking better shots - how to expose properly, how wide to set the f stop, etc. Love the articles that say: you are indoors shooting a basketball game (yellow light, everyone is moving, etc). set your camera to such and such..

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to OlesyaK.

bummer day (( I was soo excited that the work was dismissed today, and I get tons of time to scrap! Only to find out that my printer is going crazy - it prints half of the photo in purple! ((( spent two hours trying to figure it out and still don't know ((

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to OlesyaK.

Have a couple to share this afternoon:

Published By Twinlets Mama

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to pamela.tx

• pamela.tx Said:

Tena – I FINALLY printed out my daughter’s last competition pics so I will FINALLY be able to make a page and put them to use. Not to mention her next competition is this weekend….YAAAAAAAY!

That's great Pamela, can't wait to see your pages, I would have loved to have a DSLR when Anitra was cheering, we have lots of photos though and videos that I plan to get still pics off of soon.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Tena E.

I can't help but smile when I see these pictures...

Great Oma By Twinlets Mama

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Twinlets Mama

Pamela, here's a couple of cheer LO's still in my gallery, I go through and delete every so often. Ladies-NO need to comment on these they are pretty old pages.

This was her Senior All-Star Team: Stunt. Cheer. Dance & Win Like A Girl! By Tena E.

This was HS Varsity competition Team:
Amazing Athlete By Tena E.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Tena E.

acu!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 02-08-13 05:36 PM
In response to scrapperbee

crossing my fingers that I get to scrap this weekend. I have 30 Valentines to make for Addy's class, but then I want/need to scrap this weekend!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to SaraS

got two to drop off
Relaxin' By OlesyaK.
Starry eyed By OlesyaK.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to OlesyaK.

I just realized I'd forgotten a photo and now I don't know where I'm going to put it. If I hadn't already gotten the layouts done it would have been one thing.

DOO:
Roman Baths By AuntyT

Hypocaust By AuntyT

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to AllAmy

• AllAmy Said:
Ok, so some how Feb truly snuck up on me. If still room, can I join? I'll easily catch up on the last 10 pages.

YES YES YES -- I'll add you to the first post.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

• jazzescrapper Said:
I am finally (only for the moment) ACU!!!! it only took me 5 days but for now I caught up...yeah!

It's gonna take me a month -- I'm so far behind.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Having fun at the crop -- took me a while to get going. And the mojo isn't really flowing but still having a great time.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to ncyankee

acu.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to ncyankee

ACU!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Morning -- up and scrapping. OK really I've been perusing all your great lo's for inspiration.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ncyankee

Glad you are having fun at the crop! Mine got cancelled today. I'm jealous that you are cropping away with friends! Can't wait to see your new pages!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

End of the Alaska Cruise By Henri Jean

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Good morning! ACU and DOO:

Please Feed the Goats By LesleyC

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Finally--my first lo this month: for the pagemaps challenge

Snow Day By Scrapperbee

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Eileen, your crop sounds like fun. I'm so excited to crop with Lisa next Friday (have I mentioned that? LOL. It's been like 3 months!). I might work scrapping into my kid activities for today - need some chipboard snowflakes painted, and it would be fun to have Nina do that for me (since they're going on a page about her).

Speaking of cameras, I have a question for you all. We're going to Disney in May. I want to take a "good" camera (I have a "hybrid" Nikon - it's a P&S, but it has some DSLR features, if that makes sense), but I don't want the bulk of the camera while traveling, or the risk of leaving it somewhere, or the camera breaking. Are the small P&S cameras ($100 or so) any better than today's cell phone cameras? My Android takes awesome photos in daylight, and ok ones with a flash. Thoughts?

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to LesleyC

DOO!

Explore *LCOM6* By MelissaW

Lesley, I would take a P&S to Disney just because you will kill your cell phone battery with as many pictures as you will end up taking. If you want high quality photos, you can have the PhotoPass people take them. I wish I had known about the PhotoPass service because I would have left my bulky camera home! We didn't even end up using it until the last couple of days.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Here is my most recent layout:

Grade 5 By Lcmemories

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Got one done for Melissa's sketch challenge!

Breakfast in Bed By Scrapperbee

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to scrapperbee

Going back to catch up on love!

Edited by lcmemories on 02-09-13 10:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
Speaking of cameras, I have a question for you all. We're going to Disney in May. I want to take a "good" camera (I have a "hybrid" Nikon - it's a P&S, but it has some DSLR features, if that makes sense), but I don't want the bulk of the camera while traveling, or the risk of leaving it somewhere, or the camera breaking. Are the small P&S cameras ($100 or so) any better than today's cell phone cameras? My Android takes awesome photos in daylight, and ok ones with a flash. Thoughts?

I would definately take some kind of camera with you to Disney. The Photo Pass Photographers are great but they aren't everywhere. There are lots of great p&s cameras out there. I usually start out my search at Best Buy's website or at BHPhotoVideo.com. They have awesome search functions that allow you to limit your choices by price, brand, etc and helps you see what is out there. Plus both of these sites give you all the info you need about the camera to help you make the decision. I then try to go and test out the camera at a physical store just to make sure I like it if I can.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Just lifted Rebecca's lo

You are so handsome By Byondbzr

And I added paint to it -- everyone was kind of stunned. But then they loved the result. Rebecca you'd be proud -- covered with paper dust and fingers covered in paint. LOL

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

Trying to get cu here, but it's HARD! NTS-pick up on pg 16.

BBL-after DH & I get back from dinner. I friend is hosting us for my b-day. I'm really tired, so I hope I'm good company!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
Just lifted Rebecca's lo

You are so handsome By Byondbzr

And I added paint to it -- everyone was kind of stunned. But then they loved the result. Rebecca you'd be proud -- covered with paper dust and fingers covered in paint. LOL

OMG Eileen! I am so proud of you woman!!! Lolz! Can't wait to see!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

Oh yeah, got a drop off!

Grandma & Grandpa **Basically Bare** By Byondbzr

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to byondbzr

Popping in with some new layouts to share.

Beautiful Blooms By Godschild94

Always Hand in Hand By Godschild94

Oh Happy Day By Godschild94

First Snow By Godschild94

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 02-09-13 04:51 PM

So no scrapping for me today Cleaned all morning and then went to a Norwex cleaning party at my girlfriends. Just tired and feel like being lazy in front of the TV (which I never do) We are supposed to get anywhere from 4-12 inches of snow tomorrow. That sounds like a day to stay in and scrap!

Bubblegirl
Queen
Bubblegirl

DOO:

Dakota By Bubblegirl

BBL to get caught up on chatter and love.

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

Eileen, hope your crop was fun, I'm sure you've got a lot done.

ACU...goodnight

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

ACU2

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to AllAmy

Thanks for all the feedback about the camera. DH agreed that I shouldn't bring my "good" camera, and shouldn't just rely on my phone for regular pics. So I'll shop for a cheap camera that I can easily stow in a small purse or pack.

DD is still on restricted activity (three more weeks -- ugh!) and she was bouncing off the walls today while DH was out with friend's all afternoon. At the same time she didn't want to go anywhere, except the grocery store. And I'm careful with that -- if she doesn't want to go out and is in a bad mood, I don't force her to go anywhere. It just makes for an unpleasant outing that should have been avoided in the first place. So we played more board games, watched movies, painted, scrapped, read...I really wanted to build a snowman or go sledding. Wah Wah Wah.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to LesleyC

Well successful day, I made my coworker extremely angry and got into an argument.

Wycliffe By AuntyT

mycowsnz
Expert
mycowsnz
In response to AuntyT

Just checking in will have to catch up on love another day as I have had another migraine today that's 2 within 3 days

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to mycowsnz

• mycowsnz Said:
Just checking in will have to catch up on love another day as I have had another migraine today that's 2 within 3 days

No fun! Praying you have relief soon!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Claggy

My small Sony Cybershot stays in my jeans pockets at all time and I nearly always wear jeans. If I change and have no pockets it goes in my purse but its easier to grab out of my pocket. It travels and goes everywhere in my jeans pocket.

Bill put a cord on it that goes around my neck. Its my emergency camera - I grab my power shot (Canon) first but this is a great little camera.

It was more than I wanted to spend for the pocket one but I wanted to know I always had a camera in my pocket.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to AuntyT

• AuntyT Said:
Well successful day, I made my coworker extremely angry and got into an argument.

LOL AuntyT, maybe you should do it more often, if it cheers you up so)))

got a couple more done and dropping off
Happy juice By OlesyaK.
Fish eye By OlesyaK.
night night...

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• Henri Jean Said:
Congratulations on your new camera! I've always heard that Nikon is the best! I always think of the Simon and Garfunkle song, "Codachrome" whenever I hear of Nikon.

I'm with you, got the lyrics going around in my brain--"I got a Nikon camera, I love to take the photographs. Oh, mama don't take my Kodachrome away!" Yep, I'm more than half a century old!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
Having fun at the crop -- took me a while to get going. And the mojo isn't really flowing but still having a great time.

You needed me there to talk your ear off, didn't you? Be honest! You know I'm right!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to AuntyT

• AuntyT Said:

Sorry about your day. I totally know where you are coming from. Coworkers can be so difficult. Hope things work out for the better! Hugs darling!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Claggy

ACU! Yep, that deserves a banana dance line!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Claggy

Couldn't sleep so I decided to check in and try to stay caught up.

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77

Happy Birthday Nancy, hope you have a great day!!!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to BoBecca77

Happy birthday, Nancy!

ACU2H

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Morning, Sunshines!

DOO -- this is LO #200 in the gallery for me. (There are others from before i joined sb.com, but I'm not posting them.) Considering I've been scrapping just about a year now, I'm impressed with myself, haha.

Fresh Snow By LesleyC

Happy birthday, Nancy!! I'm sure you'll get plenty of banana dances and other cute emoticon wishes. I'll just mop the floor for ya, how's that? Love you, lady!

Edited by LesleyC on 02-10-13 06:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Claggy

• Claggy Said:
  • AuntyT Said:

Sorry about your day. I totally know where you are coming from. Coworkers can be so difficult. Hope things work out for the better! Hugs darling!

Thank you!

Have a great birthday!

raining
Governor
raining

Dropping Off!
Sweet ***SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE *** By Raining

Our Story ***SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE *** By Raining

All Mine ***SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE *** By Raining

Love You ***SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE *** By Raining

Tag* **SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE*** By Raining

Heart Box *** COTTAGECUTZ *** GINAS DESIGNS*** By Raining

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to raining

Back To Seattle After the Alaska Cruise By Henri Jean

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Happy Birthday Nancy!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to byondbzr

Happy birthday nancy.

I lifted a card that Anna pinned on Pinterest. It won the card contest.

Lifted Mel & another from Rebecca. Love my scrapping buddies.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to ncyankee

I have 2 for sharing. TFL

Family is the best gift By Cveira

Giving back By Cveira

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics