Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: February Photo Fun        (Topic#1584659)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

WELCOME TO FEBRUARY 2013 PHOTO FUN

Through this group I've made some wonderful friends and enjoy meeting new friends in our group each and every month. If you are joining for the first time this month, you're in for a treat - what a FABULOUS group of caring/sharing women. Welcome everyone!

Lots of us have cameras we use now and again for a snapshot or two. Some of us have new cameras itching to be put to use and get more familiar with. Sound like FUN?! It IS!!!! Get your camera out and USE it. Just take pictures, share pictures, and stretch your camera use beyond where it is today. We all love photos -and photos are the heart and soul of our scrapbooks. Let's take GREAT photos - Experiment. Try different lighting, try "on location" shoots -even if that means taking an orange outside and taking it's photo on the lawn.

RULES:

1- Take 10 photo's throughout the month. These can be of what ever you choose. You may post them at any time (just try not to post all at once). Please link them to your gallery for easy access for comments.

2 - NO STRESS - if you aren't having fun it's not worth doing

3 - Comments - We all LOVE comments on our photos so please make an effort to visit/comment as possible, but ---
SEE RULE 1 - NO STRESS. If you don't have time to comment on photos (or can only comment on some) that's FINE!

4 - MISSING PHOTOS - SO WHAT? See rule 1 - NO STRESS. Life gets in the way - it happens to all of us. Post your photos when you can - See RULE 1 - NO STRESS

Just join in and SHARE!!!

How to add a clickable image to your post.
1. Pull up the image you wish to share.
2. To the left of your screen about at the bottom of your image you will see "LINK/EMBED IMAGE". It's just below the Facebook, Twitter, & Pin it buttons. Click the link.
3. When the box comes up mark the IMG Code. Left click on the copy & paste code box..it will turn blue. Right click on it to paste.
4. Next, go to the thread where you want to post your image. Click in the text space and paste your code.

End Of Month Photo Contest

We will be having an end of month photo contest each month. You may submit 1 photo YOU have personally taken. PM me with it by the date requested to be entered in our POLL. Oh, make sure you have the "Allow Public Embedding" checked so I may post it in the poll. We will have one winner per month unless there is a tie. If you are the monthly winner PM me your address. I will be looting my personal scrapbook stash to share with you to help keep my cost down. You might find an extra surprise in there too! Just so it's fair to all our players...please make sure if you submit a photo for the contest you have completed all 10 photo's for the month and YOU have personally taken them during the current month. The mini challenge photo's are not required, simply for fun. You can however, submit one of your challenge photo's (mini's) to the contest.
*End of Month photo contest entry deadline: February 26th by 6pm EST (I will post poll the evening of the 28th)

GO & HAVE FUN!!

Challenges you want, challenges you get-these are just for fun - no obligation! Use these 10 prompts to inspire your photos in any way you see fit. There are no right or wrong ideas.

February Minis:

1 - Amore
2 - The one(s) you love
3 - Red
4 - Two
5 - Cozy
6 - Heart
7 - Candy
8 - Flowers/plant
9 - Pink
10 - Unique

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

I`d like in again please! I always like being part of this group.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Lenethren

I'm here

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

Me! Me! Me!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to 2xblessed

I'm here toooo! Hope this month to participate better than last!!!!

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to Linnny

Morning!

POD#1-Precious By Lenethren

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Lenethren

Morning!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Good morning ladies!

Has anyone ordered fabric online before? I want to make a table cloth but I don't want to wait a month before going to the valley again.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to MissaOnTheRun

I'm here

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to Anna C

Here.

Heather...Superbowl. Sounds like it will be just my family this year. I might make some gluten free sausage cheese balls. Oh I don't have cheese. Shoot. It is just the Bisquick recipe I tweak. Cheddar, a little parmesean, uncooked sausage, Bisquick mix (I just mix flour and ingredients for my homemade biscuits). Oh I do have shredded parmiggiano reggiano I could use (but cut back). Now to make a gf flour mix for the biscuit part.

Have a great day all. Heading out to drop baby off soon. She slept through the night again. I can't believe it!

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to Greenacres

Missa, I ordered some microfiber fabric recently on Amazon (had a gift card). There are better places online to order I think. I was happy with the fabric and will order more. Shipping can be pricey though, depending. I personally like seeing the fabric in person and feeling it so it is hard for me to shop online. I am the same way with clothes.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Greenacres

Hi, Thanks for hosting the thread Lori. I would like to join in again.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

Missa...My mom orders fabric online at JoAnn's.

Denise... Glad you're back!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Will you have me back i know i didn't keep up last month?

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

Shatema....hum, lets see...OF COURSE!!! Glad to have you back!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Lol thanks Lori. So random question I know yall have been having this group for awhile. Have yall ever met each other in person? Or anybody from this site? Just wondering just making conversation

smcdavid1
Resident
smcdavid1
In response to babigirl

I'm new here and yes I like to be in for feb. fotos spacaly when we have madi gras here on the island I planing to make some pix there

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to smcdavid1

Welcome smcdavid1! Glad to have you.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Shatema....There are ladies that have met in person. Most of them have not been here in awhile. I've been here so long that I'm sure I could meet up with any of the girls and it would feel like "old buds" (or in some cases, hanging with mom) hanging out. I'd certainly like to meet up with many of the ladies, one day. It's funny as most of us know each other well....I like that!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I was just wondering. I have never met with anyone here but would be open to it as you said there are some girls here that i would feel like i am hanging out with old buds lol.

How are you doing Lori?

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

Good thank you!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JFF. Trying the calendar template for this years project. So far I like it. There is not much room for journaling though. I'm thinking printing at the end of the year will make me not care, lol! 12 prints vs 52...uh, yes! The pics are a lot smaller than I like but on my original size (not the web version) I can see all fine, even the journaling.

January-P12 By Desilu3131

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

I think it would be neat to meet some of the ladies as well. Guess I would have to get my passport first.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KristaDee

Krista you live in Canada right.

Lori I like the template to

Edited by babigirl on 01-31-13 02:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

Denise...I have previously done a page a week for the project. This year I wanted to make it easier on myself. Good idea about the journaling! I use Persnickety Prints to print my stuff. Usually wait till there is a pretty good sale. I haven't done 2012 yet (printed that is) but have it all uploaded there and ready to go.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Hey Ho... I'm in again. Cant get rid of me that easy

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to babigirl

Krista, I have visited Manitoba several times. My dad liked to take us there in the summer to fish.

These are from 1968, shoot you probably weren't even born then! lol

Manitoba By Rockmom

FLIN FLON By Rockmom

Lake Athapapuskow By Rockmom

Hey Look! Its a Statue! By Rockmom

Souris, Manitoba By Rockmom

No need for y'all to comment just sharing with Krista.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to rockmom

Shatema - I live in Manitoba, Canada. About 1/2 hour from the North Dakota USA border.

Denise - you're right, I wasn't born then. And I also didn't move to Manitoba till after DH and were married in '98. Born in the province Ontario, raised in the province of Saskatchewan (pronounced sask-at-chew-wan) on the same farm my Dad was raised on.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Congrats to Dyana...January Favorite Photo.

It was really close this month!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Congrats Dyana!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Heather4859

Congratulations, Dayna

Krista, I have been to Ontario even more than to Manitoba and I knew you were a youngster! lol I have some fFond memories of those places.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

JCI. Finally got all my fleece cut! WHEW! Got 8 baby/car seat size blankets ready to sew up. Might try to get them out of my hair tomorrow.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

Here's to February!! May it have more "normal" weather and be filled with warm hearts and good times.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to erjaan

Agreed, Kate!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

I like your thinking Kate!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Kate. Like you thinking to

Denise if you think Krista o a youngster u must think I'm a baby lol.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Congratulations dyanna

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

Anna...I think I forgot to respond to your email question. I got an email from your personal email account to mine. It was spam, like your account was hacked. Happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I got one from my SIL tonight too. She's got her undies in a bunch over it and has no idea what to do. I told her to change her password.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

LOL Shatema.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to erjaan

• erjaan Said:
Here's to February!! May it have more "normal" weather and be filled with warm heart and good times.

Very much agreed.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

JFF....

Only in Indiana By Desilu3131

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Night all!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to rockmom

Krista I've been pronouncing Saskatchewan incorrectly my whole life (Sas-katch-eh-wan) I'm going to have to fix that.

Shatema I'd love to visit with anyone else from the group. It would help if the meeting was on a beach somewhere.

For our Super Bowl party I'm bringing pakoras. One of our neighbors is serving chili and asking all the guests to bring an appetizer. I'm excited to join the party. I love all of my neighbors. It should be a really good time.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The weather thingy on my computer says the wind is only 30 mph.....could fool me.....I swear the house is moving!!!!!!!

Dyana, congratulations!!!!!

Missa, are you making the pakora??? I love aloo (potato) pakora! Monday night my niece surprised me and sent over tilapia pakora.....it was so deelish. My niece is 22 yrs old and is an excellent cook....actually better cook than her mom. (shhhhh)

Just printed out the mini's .... plan on keeping up this month!!!!!

Welcome to smcdavid!!!!

OK....nighty nite

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

Yay....

Mini 9 ~ Pink
Birthday 1/2013 By Linnny

This card is for my girlfriend who will be turning 65 next week. We have been friends since we were about 12 years old! Isn't that cool????

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

Congrats Dyana!
Heading to bed. Good night ladies.

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77

I would like to play

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to BoBecca77

Wow, thanks everyone for the congrats.

Hope everyone has a terrific Friday!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Lenethren

Good morning!

Lots of wind and snow. News says we got 4 inches but with the wind who really knows. Lots of flooding here yesterday too with some evacuations also.

Congrats Dayna!

Lori, the email came from my milkcows account? Please comfirm which account it came from so that I can get my passwords changed. I haven't heard from anyone else about getting spam but the last two days I haven't received some email that was sent to me so I am a bit concerned.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Anna C

Morning!

Welcome Rebecca!

Anna...would you believe I just emptied my trash file before I checked in? Rats!! I'm not sure which account it was. If you want to PM me your account names I'll see if one sparks my memory. Sorry about that! I believe whichever account it was had your name in it.

TeriScraps
Governor
TeriScraps

I'd like to play again, too. One month back and I'm hooked!

Kate: "normal weather"

Lori, are you really making 8 car seat blankets? Wow! You are so crafty!!!

One DS back to school, one DS sick on the couch and me not so good....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to TeriScraps

Good morning....survived last night's wind. Well, I think we did.....need to look out the window to see if we're still in NY!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• MissaOnTheRun Said:
Krista I've been pronouncing Saskatchewan incorrectly my whole life (Sas-katch-eh-wan) I'm going to have to fix that.

Shatema I'd love to visit with anyone else from the group. It would help if the meeting was on a beach somewhere.

For our Super Bowl party I'm bringing pakoras. One of our neighbors is serving chili and asking all the guests to bring an appetizer. I'm excited to join the party. I love all of my neighbors. It should be a really good time.

Yes I agree a beach would be nice.

Have a question does minis count towards our 10 pics

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Linnny

Good morning ladies.

Welcome rebecca

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

Shatema...no and yes. If you can make a mini work toward one the of the 10, yes. You can label it as both. Otherwise...the mini's are just for fun if you want to challenge yourself.

Got DS to school and made a quick trip to the thrift store. I got 2 glass pieces that will make a fun outdoor mushroom. I also picked up a new shirt. It still had the $90 tag on it, brand new. I of course got a deal on it. Was charged for a scarf...$.99. Yay for good deals. I also had to venture to Archivers. Hadn't been in that store in forever since I don't paper scrap anymore. I was in need of a Pioneer book they carry that holds disks. Now today I can catch up on burning all my monthly folders and taking them off my Mac. Only 3 months worth to burn so that won't take long. It's dang cold out.

I got a text from DH's DD. They are contemplating moving here to Indy. Her DH got a medical discharge from the Army. She wants the baby to get to know all of us and have a much better relationship than she did. I think it's because she knows we'll spoil her and be able to help out as her mom can't. She only lives a couple hours south of us so they could still see her often enough.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Oh yea, the elephants faired well. Apparently they had to take them out of the trailer to tow it back up to flat ground. You just never know whats in the back of a semi! I don't know where they were from or where they were headed. Glad they weren't injured though. Wonder if they called the local zoo keeper to help out? That would have been a story to tell, lol!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks for answering Lori.

Having the baby closer yay that's exciting

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to babigirl

Congrats Dyana!

Wow Lori that's very exciting news, right? I know she and DH had a rocky relationship at times. I hope that all works out in the end. Won't it be nice to have another baby to snuggle?

Linny I am making pakoras, but i'm doing very simple variations one will be onion and the other broccoli and carrots. I make a pretty tasty Indian feast if you ever end up in Indian country my door is open.

Anna are you always subject to such crazy weather? This winter has been really rough on your area.

G is home from school for the second day in a row. She has a fever that just wont break and she is coughing like mad. She's feeling better today, but another day home from school seemed like the best medicine.

Hello and Welcome to the new players. Have a lovely day.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

morning all!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to rockmom

Kids have a no school day today - so we are curled up in the living room watching movies. Well, I should be a little more specific. Cody's curled up on the couch, Crispin is at their laptop, and I'm on the loveseat with my full work station set up on tv trays in front of me. We just finished Cars 2, and now Mom picked, and we are watching Dumbo. 1/2 hour and then I'm done work for the day. Then it's laundry and house cleaning as we've got company coming for supper.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

ACU
I haven't met anyone from this group, but I have met one lady from scrapbook.com. Her name on here is "scrapinheaven", I think. To show you what a small world it is, she at the time of our meeting lived one block from my aunt. How cool is that?!
Welcome to the newbies! You will learn fast that we are like family here. We share laughs and tears and our every day lives! Have fun! BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

JCI. Off to pick Uman up. Hockey practice tonight!

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

We have already had the coldest winter on record and now the neighbor stopped by to tell us February is going to be record cold too!!! No one here remembers a winter like this. OUr lemon tree is dead, the other citrus trees are badly injured and will not produce next year, the palm trees are ALL turned brown and many may die, there are NO flowers, and the whole town looks brown and dead. NOT a pretty site.
BIL and wife coming today for 5 weeks, second BIL and wife coming Tuesday. I am may be a bit busy for a few days. LOLOLOL

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

MINI #2 The One I Love By Erjaan

MINI # 10 Unique By Erjaan

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to erjaan

Kate - enjoy your time with the family. Sounds crazy busy and fun. The weather sounds terrible there. We have it cold here again.

Getting the house ready for company this evening. Friends are coming over for pizza and games. Should be a fun evening.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to KristaDee

Head is pounding, eyss are blurry from allergies, cedar pollen is to blame. boo

You all have a fun time with family anf friends. SIL works at the jail and eh is on duty tonght so DD is having a girls' night with her frineds from work. Games and dinner. Hope they have a great time.

Good luck at Hockey too. oh and sorry about the cold and barrenness Katy. That is not a fun thing to endure. We had a bad drought here in TX in 2011 we lost 4 trees and all our grass.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

Evening!

Kate....Sounds dreadful how the weather has punished your area. Enjoy the family! Your DH reminds me of my dad.

Krista...have a good time this evening, sounds fun!

Denise...hope you feel better. Allergies are no fun!

I'm hoping to turn in early. Rise and shine early and the roads are supposed to be nasty. 3 games tomorrow!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to rockmom

Missa I hope g is feeling even better

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to 2xblessed

• 2xblessed Said:
ACU
I haven't met anyone from this group, but I have met one lady from scrapbook.com. Her name on here is "scrapinheaven", I think. To show you what a small world it is, she at the time of our meeting lived one block from my aunt. How cool is that?!
Welcome to the newbies! You will learn fast that we are like family here. We share laughs and tears and our every day lives! Have fun! BBL

That is cool

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Kate enjoy your family timr

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Denise hope u feel better

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Lori good luck at the games be careful

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

Night all!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

... and a good evening was had by all... we figured out this evening, that it had been 9 years since we had spent any sort of time with these friends. So it was a great evening of catching up and laughing and memories.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KristaDee

Night Lori

Krista glad u had a good night

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to babigirl

Krista, that sounds like a lot of fun.
Kate, your weather sounds awful. Hope you have fun with family.
Lori, be careful on the road and tell U-man good luck from all of us.
Heading to bed soon to read. According to goodreads.com I am already 2 books behind my goal of 75 books read this year. Guess I had better get busy reading.
Denise, hope you feel better soon. I well remember the drought of 2011! It was so bad that people could actually ride 4-wheelers way out into what was suppose to be the lake.
Good Night Ladies!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to 2xblessed

Good night dear friends....

took a very long nap this afternoon....so, I'm afraid it's going to be a toss and turn, cha cha cha night for me! Too bad dh doesn't dance.

Lori, I see the resemblance of your dad and Kate's dh....they are both very handsome men! Them light eyes and the gray hair.....hubba hubba!!!!

We have errands to do tomorrow....so I plan to take pics in my regular shotgun seat....we'll see.

Nighty nite....sweet dreams

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to Linnny

Hi all! Here I am, straggling in four pages later this month. I did horrible last month, hopefully, this month will be better.

Did you all hear the rodent predicts an early spring? I could go for that!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to WeeFaerie

Morning!

Debi...We shall see if "P.P." is correct!

I'm glad to be home for a few hours. The roads were scary on the way to the rink. 1 game down and 2 to go today. We lost this morning (the team we played it the only team we've lost to so far) but it was only house league. Next games are the exciting ones, travel league. I'm so glad we are playing close to home today. Downtown, just 7 minutes away from us! Think I'll relax and watch it snow and maybe knit a bit.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Stay safe on those icy roads Lori.

Seems like spring is here already in Houston.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

Thanks Denise.

Just popping in...time for round 2. Be back later this evening! (still snowing here, lightly)

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

JCI

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

JCI
A beautiful Spring-like day here in Louisiana. Think I am going to grab my book and leash Daisy and go outside for a bit. I wish I could trust Daisy to stay in the yard. I would let her off of the leash and let her run and hopefully burn some of that energy off.
BBL

TeriScraps
Governor
TeriScraps

Evenin...
Linny, hope you had a good night!
Lori~ I hope the games went well this pm.

My youngest DS is playing basektball this year (first time). He is still learning..he played today and the coach absolutely insisted he shoot. He even yelled across the court for the boys to pass to him. He missed everytime, but I'm glad he got to try. He took it pretty well. How else can you learn, right?

Kate~ my heart breaks for your countryside too. The weather has caused so much damage to so many. It's so hard.

I have some photos to sort through. Even got some of DD...that does not happen often these days!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Evening ladies!

Missa, weather here has been crazy!

Kate, so sorry about the coldness there in AZ. It seems that OLD MAN WINTER has been ruff and tuff everywhere.

Krista, glad everyone had a good time.

Denise, feel better!

Lori, hope all the games went well and everyone is home safe and sound.

Stressful day. MIL has sold her farm and home and moving into town. We spent the day helping her pack up. More of the same tomorrow. It was sad and emotional at times.

Be back in the a m!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

Evening everyone!

Won both games tonight-beat the team that was in 1st. Tomorrow we play the #2 team. We 3 teams seem to bounce around in those positions. Coaches are looking into both team's points. We have been in 1st for awhile. All of a sudden both teams jumped WAY up in extra points...something fishy is going on, lol! Coach will be sending an email to whoever is in charge. No way either team could have earned what they call "extra" points in such a short time...hum! Uriah had 1 goal tonight.

I've just finished editing my pics...whew! Sometimes that is a job! Now saving them so I can upload to FB. It always takes forever it seems to save. Oh well, I can relax for a few while I wait. Uman didn't even tell me goodnight tonight. He was in his room playing on his iPad and the next thing I hear was him snoring. Hope he gets a good nights sleep. 5 games in a weekend are tough on the boys.

Anna...Will MIL be much closer to you?

Teri...I love knowing that your DS got the ball. So many times they never want to give the newbies a chance to learn or improve!

Carolyn...hope you & Daisy enjoyed your time outside. We froze here today!

TeriScraps
Governor
TeriScraps
In response to Anna C

Anna, that sounds like hard work. Physically and emotionally! It's good you can help her!

I have a few to share. A JFF one of those rare moments all my darlings in one place being nice. 1/31
JFF: After school By TeriScraps
Photo fun #1: the one I love By TeriScraps
Photo Fun #2 Running Man By TeriScraps
Photo Fun #3 It's time By TeriScraps
That's a lot for one night.
Working on a crochet heart garland for the remainder of the evening...
Night all!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Whew...Pics done and posted to FB, only to do it all over again tomorrow, lol!

I'm looking for my pillow now....have a great evening everyone!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Congrats on the games U Man!!!!!

Snowing here....I do not go out when there is snow on the ground....now that's gonna be a problem because a lot of our errands didn't get done today. We spent practically 1/2 the day getting dh's cell phone replaced. I would not recommend Metro PCS......ever! As soon as our rebates get here....we're off to another company. Costco and laundry as we slip sliddin....oy....stop snowing....MELT!

Teri, I was up most of last night. I dozed about 1/2 on the sofa when we came home and now I'm rejuvenated!!!!! I'm so like my mama!

Sweet Dreams

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to Linnny

Good Morning!

Some fun shots of Charlie & Finnegan...
POD#2 - A Dog, a Cat & a roll of toilet paper By Lenethren

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Lenethren

Morning!

Linda...we are supposed to get a dusting (1/2") today and another 1-3 tomorrow. As much as I love snow, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. It's supposed to hit in the afternoon, rush hour time. I'll be driving U to the rink for practice.

Off and running, BBL!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Good morning!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to WeeFaerie

Good morning!!!

Well we got about 1" of snow. Thankfully the Manhattan streets were plowed and salted as that's where dh drives. He tells me the outter boroughs are not bad either.

Took this pic of dh at breakfast yesterday....
Mini 2 ~ The one I love By Linnny

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to Linnny

JCI

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

JCI

I think our groundhog (Which is just a puppet!!!) was one of the only ones that predicted more winter!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to KristaDee

Good Afternnon!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

Evening!

Krista...a puppet? That had me laughing so hard! I hope it's wrong.

Wow we had a good day. Two wins over the #2 team. U had a goal in both. He also had a penalty in both, one for roughing and the other high sticking. He's a stud muffin!! I was nice and talked to a parent from the other team. I don't actually know her but we have talked a couple times this season. I had gotten a shot of her kid making a goal and told her I'd like to share with her. She was thrilled. Uriah got the penalty for "roughing" her son as they were on each other both games. Got all my pics fixed and uploaded. Now I'm gonna relax!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

HI everyone.

Linny I love the new avatar. It's a fantastic shot of you.

Kate it's sad the Tucson has had such a rough winter. We are so close and our winter has been really mild.

Lori way to go U-man!

Teri Yay for your son's coach. He sounds like a great coach.

Krista I hope the rest of your winter is cozy and mild and you have enough time to finish your winter projects.

Carolyn I hope you and Daisy are enjoying the weather.

Have a great night everyone.

We are getting ready to build a deck next week so we are planning it out this week. I'm really excited to get an outdoor space ready.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Missa sounds fun! I've got so many projects I'd like to do but it seems they never develop.

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics