Username Post: Spellbinders Back To Basics Tags        (Topic#1584977)
New Kid On the Block
Posts: 1
Joined: 02-08-13

I love this new die set but can't find any information on what the cut shape is. Do they just cut the outline and the rivet hole? How do they get the border effect - it seems the exact opposite of using the die as a mask to color the middle of the shape.

Posts: 13438
Joined: 05-01-09
  • stick on 02-08-13 09:01 AM
In response to gogrrrlz

The cut is the entire white space and colored border with the holes. I think it's not the greatest advertising pic because the color is a little confusing. You could actually achieve the effect in the pic by cutting them out of colored cardstock and then, using the die as a stencil, paint with white paint over the wide surface of the tag.

It's an adorable set, I like it a lot!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics