Username Post: Dylusions, or other sprays...        (Topic#1585111)
mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

I play around with spray mists that I make and I like them OK, but it takes time to make it just the right color and I never seem to have an empty spray mister when I want it. I'm thinking I probably NEED some Dylusions, or some type of spray, but I was wondering how fast you go through a bottle. I know...it all depends on how much it's used, but does it seem like it lasts good for you or are you having to replace more often than you'd think you would?

It seems like I go through what I make pretty fast and it would be expensive to have to replace a bottle after every five or six average uses, especially since knowing me, I'd want every color that has ever been made!

Maybe this question can't really be answered since spraying techniques will be so different, but I'm just trying to get your views on if I really do NEED this and which sprays you all like the best...and why. Thanks~Judy

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-13-13 06:21 PM
In response to mrsdriver5

I feel that you get a surprising amount of usage out of a bottle. I'm not at all interested in making my own, I barely have enough time to use the products that I buy, so I've got close to a hundred sprays at this point. I use them as often as possible. And I usually have the right color, lol

AimeeInOhio
Pro
AimeeInOhio
In response to stick

Dylusions in particular go a LONG, LONG way.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-13-13 06:51 PM
In response to AimeeInOhio

And BTW, I have Glimmer Mist, Lindy's, Dylusions, Tsukineko, Adirondack, and I know I'm forgetting at least one other brand. So many different colors and finishes!! It's fun to collect and use

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to stick

It feels like I have a new obsession ready to strike... ~Judy

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Check out this set of You Tube videos. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6603F 24D59DC68C... I'm obsessing now over the Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 02-13-13 09:27 PM
In response to flintridgescrapper

Judy I've been wanting the Lindy's as well. I went on their site a while back and added a ton of stuff to my cart and then my computer crashed. I never bothered to go back and pick everything out again. There are almost TOO many colors to pick from now. But next time they have free shipping on here... look out!

Diva
In response to Vae

There brands mentioned here that I was not aware of. Have to find them now~! LOL!!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to bayamonesa1

Here is one of my friends that uses them generously and she comments this is years of collecting sprays. I JUST got some Dylusions and just used the first one yesterday. I've been using Perfect Pearls mists, they are entirely different so there room for different types in your inventory.

Mists By Violent Kittie

This is my FAVE, I will probably have to replace this first:

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to CrimsonMama

I use A LOT of mist. A LOT. I have only gone through complete bottles of a few colors.

I love love love the Dylusions, they are my new favorite for sure, such great colors!

Different mists have different color saturation, glimmer, opacity and so on. I definitely collect them. I have all kinds of different brands and I use them all, from Smooch to Mister Hueys!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Manda_K

I'm obsessed with mists/sprays, too.

DYLUSIONS do last a long long time. I am surprised by that every time I spray them- 'wow, it's still practically full!' I first used them in a Dina Wakley class and immediately bought every color.

and Mister Huey's- wow, that's a whole 'nother story. I love them. I think Dylusions, I mostly use when I'm doing something 'messy' or 'crazy,' and Mister Huey's are the 'classy and planned messy or crazy.' Does that make sense? lol

I tried to make my own mists. Even tho I own so many bottles- I thought, why limit myself with what I can buy?! But it was a disaster. Don't remember what I did wrong- but I ruined three perfectly good spray bottles, one mini-mister, a table, and a porcelain sink.

-k

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to designguyKORY

I have a bunch of glimmer mists and a few each of Mister Huey's and Dylusions (LOVE their colors)

Lindy's are next on the wish list

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

• designguyKORY Said:

I think Dylusions, I mostly use when I'm doing something 'messy' or 'crazy,' and Mister Huey's are the 'classy and planned messy or crazy.' Does that make sense? lol

-k

Kory, only you could come up with such an elegant description to make people want to try something else!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

For what it's worth--I do a fair amount of misting and masking (but defintely not every lo)--have Lindy's, glimmer mist, chalkboard, baseboard, perfect pearls, and dylusions. They vary so much, from a barely visible glimmer to an almost total paint. Thus, you really have to try them all! That said, I do stick to a few basic colors I use a lot--golds, whites, blues, yellows, red, green, beiges--light to brown. I have only finished about 3 bottles in 5 years, and I have never thought of trying to make my own.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-14-13 09:35 AM
In response to scrapperbee

Gawd yes - how could I forget Mister Huey?!

There's an awesome range of sprays: opaque, sheer, matte, shimmery, glittery, duotone, clear glimmer, saturated color. I love getting messy!!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to stick

Sprayers Unite!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to Manda_K

I love misting!!! I love October Afternoon's misters- mainly because of the colors. I love them all. I have found a use for them all!! I find some warp the paper more than others. For scrapbooking, that's not an issue for me since I can mat the page to another page and smooth it back out. For cards I tend to be a little careful on the warping since they are a little less forgiving.
The only brand I don't like are smooches...I have had several bottles of them and I can't get them to spray. I finally dumped them into my SU misters and used them up. I like the mist colors they have but their glass bottles and sprayers don't work for me at all. I am sure this is user error!!!

I find that my bottle last a long time. You aren't spraying that much per use. Another idea I use, is that sometimes when I want more coverage, I take the lid off the bottle- take the straw and tap it to my page- perfect big drops!!!
With misting, I have found that you can't be scared. I always try to do my misting BEFORE anything else that way I don't mess up my pictures or my other layers!....I learned from my errors!!! It is just paper, if I mess up, I start again on a new piece!!!!

I also make my own misters. I have tried several containers and honestly Stampin' Up misters are my FAV!!! They are bigger than some and mist really well. And I love that they are affordable ($2.95 for two of them!!!) A while back, SU had a sale on them and I bough like 20 of the packs!!! Yes, I am that serious about misting!!!

If you make your own misters- I use 70% rubbing alcohol (70% is important!!!! 90% will clog!!! ask me how I know!!!) and reinker! You can also add in some shimmer paint - I use the frost glimmer paint if I want glimmer. It is all subjective, if you want a dark color- I add maybe 7-10 drops of reinker. Light color- maybe only 4-5 drops. Start light and work your way darker! Same thing with glimmer paint. I am sure other companies sell glimmer paint-but I useStampin' Up's shimmer paint - a bottle is $5.95 and last me a LONG time. I add about 5-6 drops of paint in the mix if I want some sparkle!! And then I spray away!!! I have rewashed the SU bottles and made different colors in them- they work fine over and over.

Now here is a wrench....I want to do a bleach misting!!!! I have never tried this one!!! But it is on my list to try!!!
I just can't get enough of misting!!!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to binkiemonstermom

Michelle... it's not you! My friend and I bought some Smooches ink and she wound up throwing it all out because she couldn't get them to work right. I have only used one of mine, and it seems ok. Maybe their sprayers are inconsistent.

I recently saw the Lindy's sprays; I think I must get some!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to *jesse*

You all have me convinced, but they are expensive so I obviously can't buy everything I want need at once. If you could buy 10 to start off with (should be about $50 worth, right?), which ones would you buy? If I bought 10 a month maybe I'd still have some $$$ for other scrappy needs.

I don't mind making my own mists, but it's having to stop and do it that I don't like. If I ever knew beforehand what I was doing it would help. I have about 10 of the Ranger Perfect Pearls powders and a set of Lindy's powder, but I haven't tried using the Lindy's yet.~Judy

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

My vote is for the dylusions too they are so vibrant and seem to last longer than my tattered angels glimmer mists but I love those to because of the glimmer. I haven't haven't had much luck with the perfect pearls mists cause the sprayers don't work well for me. I have made some in those little ranger mini misters but I can never get the colors as bright as I want and those never last long.

I want to try those new Heidi Swap color shine misters.

I do like the Mister hueys and they dry very fast.

But if the dylusions had all the colors I wanted I be happy with that and just a couple of the clear glimmers to spray over them when I want glimmer and buy nothing else.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Cindyckj

The Color Shine mists are a lot of SHINE, but not a lot of color. Kind of like the Perfect Pearls mists, but the shimmer is different.

The Smooch sprayers suck. No two ways about it. They clog so bad. I wish that they would improve the spray, cause I love how they look.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Cindyckj

I would say your first ten should be a mix of manufacturers-

You've gotta get the white Mister Huey's!

And I love the turquoise and red and orange Dylusions.

I dont know a thing about the Lindy's sprays...

-k

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Just used the orange peel DY today....did you know that DY has a white one now? SB.com does not have it but I saw it on the Ranger site. I would like a white.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-14-13 01:27 PM

I just got the white Dylusions yesterday, haven't had a chance to try it yet but this weekend definitely.

Kory, get over your dislike of ordering and get some Lindy's, you will love!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to stick

Kara got me convinced on Lindy's, so I just put in an order for 19 different sprays. OK, so I went over my $50 limit, but it will be worth it, right?

Maybe next month I'll try some Mr. Hueys, or something. Keep convincing me of what is best. I'm an easily-convinced shopper!~Judy

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to stick

Oh yes, most of my sprays are Lindy's, well, prob tied with TA Glimmer Mist.

I love the Starburst sprays for a bold pop of super shiny color and the MoonShadows for a more vintage look. I haven't tried the Flat Fabios yet, BUT they are having 25% off ALL weekend!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-14-13 01:41 PM
In response to Manda_K

The Fabios are fabulous! Nice sheer wash of color.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Manda_K

Yep, that sale is how Kara hooked me. I wonder if she gets a commission :>) I ordered some bright colors, that I wouldn't normally use, but I'll give them a try, plus the lighter shades that I'm more comfortable with. I'm still a pretty plain and simple scrapper, but it's fun to try new things and I do like bit of surprise on a page ~Judy

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

Can't wait to see what you got and what you do with them Judy! Have fun!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Cindyckj

I love them, I hope you do to, they are super fun!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Cindyckj

I've gotta get the white Dylusions.... And I'm gonna check out the Lindy's.

Okay, Stick, tomorrow- (I've gotta build up to it) I will get up bright and early and place an order.

I don't know what my deal is with ordering. I do have things I've 'ordered' from here- but it's because I've either had JayJay order it for me (The bell jar die from Tim Holtz) or my scrappy coworker (Miss Chris) orders things and I just give her the money. lol

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-14-13 02:11 PM
In response to Manda_K

I SHOULD get a commission, lol!! Manda, too, I think.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to stick

YES!!! You NEED a WHITE!!!! It looks awesome on kraft paper!!!!!!!

Linda Haulsee
Veteran
Linda Haulsee
In response to binkiemonstermom

I want to try the dylusions and the mister hueys. I have a cabinet full of Lindy's and I LOVE them all, every one. I use them to dye seam binding, color lace and trims, mist flowers to coordinate with papers- colors are wonderful. You will not be disappointed.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Linda Haulsee

My order has already shipped! Yea

Someone was wondering what all I ordered. I was just trying to get a little of all the different colors so I can figure out which ones I want to get more transition colors.
(Plus I ordered a 5-set of Winter Wonderland, but I didn't see it on this site.) ~Judy

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 02-14-13 09:49 PM

I am SOOO tempted to order some Lindy's now. I still haven't tried it even though I've had some things in my wish list for like a year!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Vae

The Lindy's are small too, so they can fit in your pocket along with your paper, dies and stickles for your cuttlebug that you'll carry to work instead of a purse. Your boss doesn't really expect you to do HIS work when you're at your job, does he?~Judy

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

• designguyKORY Said:

DYLUSIONS do last a long long time. I am surprised by that every time I spray them- 'wow, it's still practically full!' I first used them in a Dina Wakley class and immediately bought every color.

and Mister Huey's- wow, that's a whole 'nother story. I love them. I think Dylusions, I mostly use when I'm doing something 'messy' or 'crazy,' and Mister Huey's are the 'classy and planned messy or crazy.' Does that make sense? lol

I tried to make my own mists. Even tho I own so many bottles- I thought, why limit myself with what I can buy?! But it was a disaster. Don't remember what I did wrong- but I ruined three perfectly good spray bottles, one mini-mister, a table, and a porcelain sink.

-k

Sounds like it was an oilbased paint propably. They leave stains, cloth the bottle and ges very messy....

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

• mrsdriver5 Said:
My order has already shipped! Yea

Someone was wondering what all I ordered. I was just trying to get a little of all the different colors so I can figure out which ones I want to get more transition colors.
(Plus I ordered a 5-set of Winter Wonderland, but I didn't see it on this site.) ~Judy

The Winter Wonderland set is *sings* AAAMMMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Manda_K

I have a bunch of sprays by different manufacturers, but ooooohhhhh those two toned Lindys sprays look sooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!

I MUST add to Kara & Manda's commissions!!!

Judy--you may also want to try Goosebumps sprays for clear texture. Comes in regular and shimmer.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-15-13 08:55 AM
In response to Manda_K

• Manda_K Said:
The Winter Wonderland set is *sings* AAAMMMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!

I've been trying to be good and ignore the sale, but I've been wanting this set since they first announced it, and with such high praise I really can't put it off any longer!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to stick

Kara—You're the one who instigated this buying frenzy, so yes, you should definitely buy it!

All of you have me convinced that I probably need them all...and I don't even scrap in a mist-everything-in-sight way, but it sounds like that might change in the near future ~Judy

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Kim222

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! There are 24 new distress paint daubers. Not to mention the new DY are in the house!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222

White linen spray.....need to try it!!

Also want to try the Winter Wonderland set!

Edited by Kim222 on 02-15-13 12:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-15-13 02:43 PM
In response to Kim222

LOL, Judy!! And of course I had to add a bunch more stuff to my cart, too.

Moving on to the new Distress Paints that are in stock here now!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Cindyckj

Oh I love sprays and Lindy gangs is one of my faves!!!!!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Sneezy1956

Hope this is ok (blog link but not selling anything)....
This is a link to Shimelle's blog and a guest designer showing 5 different ways to use mist on your layouts! There were a couple I hadn't thought of and can't wait to try!

http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1675/five-ways- to-use-mis...

Alison

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to kiyawinn

I got the white Dylusions and my first three Distress Paints today!!! It was so hard to leave home for work- I wanted to stay home and play with them!!! The show is over at 10:15- and I promise that at intermission (midway thru act one now) I am gonna be in the dressing rooms shouting LETS PICK UP THE PACE Y'ALL!!! LOL

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-19-13 02:48 PM

Wouldn't you know it - I got my Lindy's order today (they're fast!) but I can only stare at them, I can't play and get messy until the weekend.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to stick

I hope my order arrives soon. I don't think I'll have time to play today, but tomorrow would be nice :>) If that and my sb order would come...wow! (then maybe I could order some more )~Judy

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

Love Lindy's they are so quick shipping! I have an order that should be here tomorrow or the next day

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

has anyone tried the Heidi Swapp color shine sprays? They have them at my local M's and I don't know how they are different from the others already metnioned. TIA

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to madmatter

I have a few bottles of them. I've only used glimmer mist so I may not be the best judge. The thing is the paint is opaque and kind of shiny, you can't see thru it like glimmer mist, and it does have a sheen to it, but not a glittery shine if that makes sense.

You should check her videos. I love her stuff. She has a place on craftchannel dot com where she shows lots of things

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to SherylEb

I like the colors- but dangit I dont want them to be shiny. Dangit.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

If your put them on color shine paper, they pale in comparison to the paper, but they are a little shiny.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to SherylEb

so I did buy the paper, but not the sprays ... have you tried the paper with the other sprays available? I have glimmer mists, dylusions, and Mister Huey's

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-19-13 07:53 PM
In response to madmatter

Heidi Swapp color shines at M's? Wow, I hope mine gets them, I have a GC and I'd love to pick up Black Velvet.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to stick

I only have one of those, I don't know if I will get many of them or not. I feel like I have a lot of shiny sprays and I need more non-shiny ones. I think that is why I have been using the Dylusions and Mister Hueys so much lately!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Manda_K

I had the black velvet in my cart, but put it back so I could get your thoughts first ... I'm sure I'll pick it up soon

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
has anyone tried the Heidi Swapp color shine sprays? They have them at my local M's and I don't know how they are different from the others already metnioned. TIA

I have a few of those, I love them, I just saw them @ M's this week by the way...

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to Mia1979

I've heard the Gold Lame is by far the biggest seller. People use it for everything. I don't have it, but last time I looked my LSS didn't have any gold.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Kim222

OK- I just found this thread and HAVE to weigh in!
I ordered the ENTIRE set of Dylusions and they came in right before Valentine's day so I used them to make my Valentine's day cards-- I LOVE THEM! So vibrant!

I have a couple of bottles of glimmer mist but mostly make my own so I can match any LO I am using. I use water colors and perfect pearls. I think I have almost all of the pearls except the interference colors.

I haven't tried Hueys or Lindys-- I think I NEED to try them, so what color should I order (just 1 color of each) to try?
Feedback anyone?

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to terrihooper

My recommendations for colors are this: look at your layouts or projects for the colors you use most and get a few different of each.

Like, I use a lot of blues and pinks, so I always start with those when testing out new inks or sprays. I will also usually get black and white if avail. I HIGHLY recommend the Mister Huey's Calico White.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Manda_K

Yeah, I love Huey's Calico White too. Freakin love it.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Kory, I got that Calico White on your recommendation....well, your ecstatic love.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Manda_K

Manda—Lindy's has 5-packs and 3-packs and they're cheaper per bottle than buying singles. I bought the Winter Wonderland because I do a lot of softer LOs, but I also bought Jamaican-something, that I thought I could use for Halloween or New Orleans. I also got the set of Nantucket Pearls just to fill in on colors. Those are all Starburts Sprays (5-packs). Then I bought Sweet Treats (3-pack) that is a Glitz Spray and Gecko Green by itself, which is also a Glitz Spray. Not sure why I bought it, but I liked the name :>)

I'm not sure if I like Moon Shadows that have the brown undertones, but for "darker" scrappers, they'd probably work great. I'm sure I'll eventually try them, but I'm a softer-look scrapper, at least for now. I also have 2 daughters and 3 granddaughters, so I need lots of pinks/pastels since they're all girly-girls.

Have fun trying some new sprays and let us know what you think. I guess I NEED to buy some of that white stuff that Kory is pushing. Wait...I don't even mist, but I guess I will...~Judy

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 02-21-13 01:14 PM

Yesterday I ordered a set of 6 Dylusions. I have only used glimmer mist and a couple of off-label brands so I'm excited to try these. The colors look so pretty! Usually sets have one or two colors that I don't really care for but I love all of these! And it includes the white linen. I might have to go to my LSS and see if they have the white Mr Hueys so I can compare them. Of course, nothing I'm working on right now needs white mist, but that's not the point, right?

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-21-13 01:16 PM
In response to Vae

The new Dylusions white is pretty awesome.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to stick

Yes- I just got the white and I'm loving it!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Kim222

When I mix my lindy's to make the mix the best I like to use my tea pot for the hot water. I have an electric tea pot that I can heat to 175 that give me very very hot water and they always mix perfectly. Lindy's are my all time fave I have tons of sprays but the Lindy's win hands down every time.

And while I'm thinking of it get some seam binding and make your own colored ribbon with your sprays! I get some of the most beautiful colors by mixing and matching the sprays and even TH's stains.

Edited by Sneezy1956 on 02-21-13 06:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

I've got some Hug Snug seam binding ordered. I wanted to match flowers and ribbon by using my Lindy's.

I got my first Lindy's today, and I think I'm in trouble. LOVE THEM!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

Oh Judy just wait before you are finished you will have them all. I started with two and now have a bunch! They last a long time too!

Use the Hug Snug you will love what you come up with. I wish I had taken a picture of the card I dyed the seam binding the color was so perfect

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-24-13 11:01 AM
In response to Cindyckj

Judy, have you played with your sprays yet? I wanted to show you what I did this weekend. I had done this digi 2-pager last week and I wanted to make an actual paper page with a sort of similar background:
Kara's Birthday, pages 2-3 By Stick

I could have just had my digi background printed, but I wanted to play with my sprays. So I took a plain piece of pale blue cardstock, Lindy's Frostbitten Fuschia, Teeth Chattering Teal, Pink Ladies Pink, Golden Lump o'Coal, Tatter Angels Timeless Lilac, Dylusions White Linen, and Mister Huey's Opaque White, and came up with this:
Paper for my birthday card LO By Stick

And the final result
Birthday card By Stick

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to stick

I don't know if you're talking to me or Judy D., but I did make a card & sprayed the flowers and the Hug Snug seam binding to match.

Sympathy By Flintridgescrapper

Kara, love what you did!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to Manda_K

I make and purchase sprays, depending on what color effect I am looking for or if the Pre-made ones are on sale. I know that I only make mine in small amounts, about half the size of a standard bottle of Tattered Angels Mist, this usually lasts me for at least 10 full 12 x 12 sheets of paper. I suspect you are using a very watery version and therefore use more to get the effect that you want, or your nozzles are spraying very "wide". If you are using a previous mist bottle it will probably do what you wish for a longer usage, while standard spray bottles have larger nozzle openings to allow a wider application of spray, thus they use more product.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

Your seem binding is awesome!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

Judy, that card turned out so pretty! Love it!!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to SherylEb

Thank you so much, Jane & Sheryl. I had lots of fun making it. After making it, I convinced DH that I needed another set of different colors! I'm telling you, I'm in trouble!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Nah....mists are no trouble!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Manda_K

My pocketbook may think it's trouble, lol!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Stick—Your menu and card pages turned out so beautifully. I'm still trying to get the courage to use spray on my pretty paper that I'm currently using. I wish it were plain ol' cardstock that I could just pull out another piece if I mess it up, but no, I'm using a favorite paper.

Judy (not me)—Your card is wonderful. Love the gate. I know what you mean on "trouble for the pocketbook". I keep finding too many new techniques that I want to play with, and of course, I want every color...right now :>)

OK...back to playing~Judy

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics