Hi girlie girls!
Welcome back to the ABC Challenge. Last month, we started a new round with a creative overhaul of the challenge specs. It proved to be loads of creative fun! If you missed us last month, however, that doesn't mean that you can't pick up the play right here, right now, this month. The ABC concept is really just a way to fuel a creative set of challenge specs for each month.
Here's how things work. Each letter will have three choices with it. Your job will be to choose one choice from each letter, making sure that you use all three categories of choices.
1. Each month, there will be three letters of the alphabet that are used to spin the challenge specs. Two of the months will have a fourth "wild-card" choice.
2. For each letter, there will be three categories of specs :
1 - Color
2 - Word or Topic
3 - Technique or Product
3. Your challenge is to create ONE SINGLE LAYOUT for the month.
4. You are to use all three letters and all three categories, but only one from each group. In other words, each letter and each category will be represented only once on your page. I hope this makes sense, but if not, please ask me to clarify.
5. How you interpret the categories and colors is up to you.
6. Your layout must be new as of the first day of the month and is due no later than midnight the last day of the month.
4. Please allow public embedding for your projects so that they can be posted on the front page.
5. Digital or Paper - doesn't matter.
6. Stacking is permitted. Use your project to play in as many challenges as you can make it fit!
7. Random.org decides the winner. No voting pressure!
A Word About Comments
I don't want to limit the number of players or exclude anyone who wants to play, but there is a certain realistic limit to how much time you can spend commenting on projects. Most members I've talked to here believe that it's better to get a genuine, heartfelt comment from someone who really wants to leave it as opposed to a "drive by" from someone who is only commenting because they feel like they have to. If you want to leave love, then by all means, you should do that. If you don't have time to do more than just drive by and wave, then we all understand that too. Jami Bishop, a wise woman in another forum says, "REAL LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT." I'm stealing her words and adding them here."
I think that's about it, or at least as much as I can think of right now. If you have questions, ask them.
And as always, HAVE FUN!
FEBRUARY'S WINNER Chosen by Random.org
Kona by Apa Kabar
Aqua, Brads, Cherish