Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: March Photo Fun        (Topic#1585531)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

WELCOME TO MARCH 2013 PHOTO FUN

Through this group I've made some wonderful friends and enjoy meeting new friends in our group each and every month. If you are joining for the first time this month, you're in for a treat - what a FABULOUS group of caring/sharing women. Welcome everyone!

Lots of us have cameras we use now and again for a snapshot or two. Some of us have new cameras itching to be put to use and get more familiar with. Sound like FUN?! It IS!!!! Get your camera out and USE it. Just take pictures, share pictures, and stretch your camera use beyond where it is today. We all love photos -and photos are the heart and soul of our scrapbooks. Let's take GREAT photos - Experiment. Try different lighting, try "on location" shoots -even if that means taking an orange outside and taking it's photo on the lawn.

RULES:

1- Take 10 photo's throughout the month. These can be of what ever you choose. You may post them at any time (just try not to post all at once). Please link them to your gallery for easy access for comments.

2 - NO STRESS - if you aren't having fun it's not worth doing

3 - Comments - We all LOVE comments on our photos so please make an effort to visit/comment as possible, but ---
SEE RULE 1 - NO STRESS. If you don't have time to comment on photos (or can only comment on some) that's FINE!

4 - MISSING PHOTOS - SO WHAT? See rule 1 - NO STRESS. Life gets in the way - it happens to all of us. Post your photos when you can - See RULE 1 - NO STRESS

Just join in and SHARE!!!

How to add a clickable image to your post.
1. Pull up the image you wish to share.
2. To the left of your screen about at the bottom of your image you will see "LINK/EMBED IMAGE". It's just below the Facebook, Twitter, & Pin it buttons. Click the link.
3. When the box comes up mark the IMG Code. Left click on the copy & paste code box..it will turn blue. Right click on it to paste.
4. Next, go to the thread where you want to post your image. Click in the text space and paste your code.

End Of Month Photo Contest

We will be having an end of month photo contest each month. You may submit 1 photo YOU have personally taken. PM me with it by the date requested to be entered in our POLL. Oh, make sure you have the "Allow Public Embedding" checked so I may post it in the poll. We will have one winner per month unless there is a tie. If you are the monthly winner PM me your address. I will be looting my personal scrapbook stash to share with you to help keep my cost down. You might find an extra surprise in there too! Just so it's fair to all our players...please make sure if you submit a photo for the contest you have completed all 10 photo's for the month and YOU have personally taken them during the current month. The mini challenge photo's are not required, simply for fun. You can however, submit one of your challenge photo's (mini's) to the contest.

*End of Month photo contest entry deadline: March 29th by 6pm EST (I will post poll the evening of the 29th)

GO & HAVE FUN!!

Challenges you want, challenges you get-these are just for fun - no obligation! Use these 10 prompts to inspire your photos in any way you see fit. There are no right or wrong ideas.

MARCH Minis:

1 - Super_______
2 - Green
3 - Sparks a memory
4 - Grass
5 - Guess what this is?
6 - Multicolored
7 - Eggs
8 - Clouds
9 - In the middle
10 - Lucky

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Thanks for hosting. I am gonna try this again.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to rockmom

I`d like in again. Sorry for being absent so much and falling behind in Feb. Been very sick this month and just when I thought things were better I came down with a miserable cold.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Lenethren

Glad to see you both in again. I was going to say the "double D's" but I suppose that would not have been appropriate.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Dyana...hope this will be a better month for you. Feeling better?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Im back to i guess i put the S in DD

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

LOL Shatema! That you do!

smcdavid1
Resident
smcdavid1

Oh I'm in again
this time I try to do more pix then in feb.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to smcdavid1

I'm in again! LOL, DD's

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres

Double d's...lol.

I'm in hopefully more than last month!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Greenacres

I'm back.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to KristaDee

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to rockmom

I am in again and hope I can keep up in March. I have no excuse for falling apart in Jan. and Feb., other than just was bored with what I had to shoot. Maybe March will bring some fun surprises.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn....I'm finding it hard to shoot something too. Not ready for Spring but I am for some new scenery.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladie Lori i couldn't resit it was right there

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

It was perfect timing Shatema!

Night ladies!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

The Princess has arrived!!!! Happy to join in again....cool mini's Lori!!!! Hello all!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Linnny

Good morning! I'm back for March too. I hope to do better in March with photos. Thanks for hosting Lori and great minis too!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Anna C

Morning!

Missa threw in many of those mini's.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Linnny

Double Ds LOL I gave up on the dream years ago. Well, I gave up on my much more modest dream of making it to B.

Anna I took those prompts off of a monthly challenge I saw on Pinterest.

This month my camera will be glued to my hand. I will take photos of everything ok I'll just try to get in 10 and the minis I've already figured out one.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Hello all!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

JCI

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

me2

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hi Princess Linny.

So I got my birth control put in over two years ago and auntie flo hadn't came to visit. Woke up two days ago and she was there and boy has she been kicking my but i have been in major pain

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to MissaOnTheRun

• MissaOnTheRun Said:
Double Ds LOL I gave up on the dream years ago. Well, I gave up on my much more modest dream of making it to B.

Anna I took those prompts off of a monthly challenge I saw on Pinterest.

This month my camera will be glued to my hand. I will take photos of everything ok I'll just try to get in 10 and the minis I've already figured out one.

LOL Missa...they aren't all they are cracked up to be. I'd love to shrink several sizes. Ever since having babies I can't get back to a c. I gave up the dream of shrinking back down! (Bra shopping is the last thing I ever want to do.)

Thanks the for inspiration for the mini challenges this month; no matter where they came from!

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to babigirl

Oh Shatema, no fun! Hope you feel better!

Scrappin_baby
Governor
Scrappin_baby
In response to Greenacres

I would like to try this one. Love taking photos and looking at others photos too

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Scrappin_baby

Welcome Ana!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Evening everyone!

Shatema...no fun! I never ever had any pain/problems. Now that I'm getting a little older I feel more crabby and discomfort. BOO!!

We went to dinner, Dave's Famous BBQ. I had a salad. Uman and DFIL went too. It's always a family thing with us, lol!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

This is JFF....

P12 February By Desilu3131

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Happy Anniversary to you, Lori!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Heather4859

Thanks Heather. This was just a fake year.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Night all!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Shatema, I don't know how old you are but, when I was around 25 - 26, I started having severe pain with my periods. I am not talking cramps, I am talking "can't find a comfortable position can't keep legs still" pain. Went to one doctor (this was before Jack) who said it was "normal as you get older to cramp more". No, it is most certainly not normal to go from rarely having any cramps to doubled over pain. Then 2 or 3 years later Jack discovered I had fibroid tumors, ovarian cysts and endometeriosis (sp.). He and the gyn he sent me to tried everything short of surgery for 10 years. The morning I went into see Jack in severe pain and told him to either give me a shot or give me a gun, he knew I was at the end of my pain tolerance because I don't like pain medicine and I have a very high tolerance to pain. After my hysterectomy, the gyn apologized to me because he did not realize I was so bad. I told him that I knew I was bad. I looked 9 months pregnant. And although I have never been pregnant, I felt like what I would imagine being pregnant would feel like. I had several fibroid tumors, one the size of a 20 week fetus and one the adhered itself to my small intestine, causing them to have to remove 6" of it. All that to say if your periods are more painful than your normal, you might want to talk to your doctor and make sure they don't brush you off.
Lori, your "real" anniversary if Feb. 29th if I remember right. Happy Fake Anniversary!
Welcome Ana.
I did some online looking at Hobby Lobby. I really want to get back into crafting. That is if my finger ever heals. It hurts and I keep bumping it. The splint is worrisome because I have Mama's fingers, long and bony. And even though it is swollen, it's still hard to get it to fit where it doesn't slip off or twist.
Ok, now that I have moaned and whined, I will say Good Night Ladies! Hopefully we will all have a healthier March~

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy

I've been taking hundreds of pictures...sounds like fun.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to kdsmommy

Welcome kds!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Hey chickies!!!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Good morning. A 1/2 day of school today - which means no lunches! And it's DH's last day at his current job, and I think he would have just preferred to have stayed in bed this morning. He will be glad when today is done. He starts his new job on Monday - he will be a full time IT guy instead of IT sales/service... no more retail!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KristaDee

Carolyn i am 25 and thanks for the advice. I have already had bad cramps i just hadn't had a period in two years so i forgot how bad they hurt but next month if it feel like this month i will be going to the dr and by the way i don't think you are whining i think you are looking out for a friend

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KristaDee

Lori there is nothing wrong with it being a family thing family is awesome

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KristaDee

Yay your husband getting a new job Krista

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to babigirl

Good morning!

Snow and ice here this morning! Have I told you before, I'm SO READY FOR SPRING!

Welcome Ana and kdsmommy!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Anna C

Anna i agree i am ready for spring to

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to babigirl

Anna - I'm ready for spring too! I had to laugh at the mini #4 - grass. We still have at least 2 feet of snow on the yard, and bigger drifts along the sidewalks and driveway. It will be a while till we see grass.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

JCI.

It's been spitting snow here all day.

Fixing dinner then we are off to practice.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

"spitting snow"

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Well it has been!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Off to practice...BBL!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

JCI
Welcome kdsmommy! You and Ana will find out we are a crazy bunch of ladies that are like family, only better because we choose to share our lives with each other!
Shatema, make certain that your doctor understands whether you are having painful cramps or pain. I never had cramps. My pain was a never stopping 24/7 pain that register a 20 on the 1 -10 scale and that wasn't just during my period, which was never "on time".
Today is cold and windy. My niece and I were talking about we hope this is our "cold snap" that always comes before Easter. Like the rest of y'all, I am ready for Spring!
The klutz has done it again! I was hurrying to get to the bathroom in time because Daisy had me outside. Anyway, I tripped and fell hurting the side of my back and my finger (yep, same one) and I am hurting big time with both. Just popped a couple of generic Tylenol and think I might go get on the Heating Pad for a little while.
BBL

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to 2xblessed

Evening all... Hope everyone's weekend is starting off good.

I was so excited, I found a whole bunch of smartphone apps to keep track of wines I've tried/liked/disliked... tried a handful of the better rated ones and none worked how I'd hoped, so until I find one, here is another entry in my "wine journal"

March Photo Fun #1 By Mrs PaulyD

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Evening all!

Linda....the sky is still spitting tonight.

Uman is in bed. He was complaining that he didn't feel good in school today. We went to practice and he said his lungs hurt. I've noticed a mild cough for a couple days, nothing major. I took his temp and it's 101. Guess the poor kid is sick. Gave him some NyQuill. I hope it's not bronchitis but I'm guessing it will be. I told him we are staying put tomorrow and he asked if he had to stay in be all day, lol!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Poor Uriah! I hope he will sleep whatever it is off! Right now, the thought of staying in bed all day sounds pretty good. Haven't made it to the heating pad yet. Went online and did some browsing for a dressy outfit. Finally, found pants, blouse and shoes that I loved and loved even more when I found out they were on sale and I saved almost half off of what they normally would have cost. I have needed new dressy clothes forever it seems like! Looked for dresses and the ones I even half way liked cost way more than I can afford or feel comfortable paying. I can't see paying $100+ for a simple little dress to wear to church on a "normal" Sunday. I seldom wear dresses anyway (even to church) and to me, that is just too much!
Think I am going to fix me some Hot Chocolate and pop in a Lucy DVD and get on that heating pad for real as soon as I go through goodreads one more time for the night.
Good Night Ladies!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to 2xblessed

Hi everyone.

Lori I hope your anniversary was wonderful

Krista congrats to DH! I hope he loves his new job.

Welcome Ana and Kds

Caleb is doing really well on the regular ward. His kidney function continues to improve the Drs are cautiously optimistic for a full recovery.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Hey darlins!!!!

Missa, thanks for the updates on Caleb...I will continue to remember him in prayer.

Lori, hope the U Man feels better in the morning.

I just copied and took a pic of the minis. The plan is for dh and I to take a drive in the 'country'....so I will be sitting shotgun with camera in hand. Just hope I feel better than I do tonight. My tummy is giving me problems. Just ate some yogurt...supposed to help.

OK.....have a blessed weekend!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Linnny

Good to hear the update on Caleb.

I think I'm just about ready for bed. "Curled" up in my office chair with my nice heated blanket watching tv. When I say curled - I really mean sitting straight up or fidgeting like crazy... my office chair is a wooden rocking chair... not very comfortable for relaxing in, but I watch on my laptop, and didn't feel like going else where with it.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to KristaDee

Good morning!

Carolyn, hope you aren't too sore this morning.

Missa, wonderful news about Caleb. It is more proof what the power of prayer can do!

Lori, hope U Man feels better soon.

Heather, I don't anything about wines. What do you recommend for someone wanting to try a wine? Red and White?

Krista, hope all works out for DH's new job. I am not familiar with the ecomony in Canada, so do you all have high unemployment like here in the U S? Just curious....

Hello to the rest of the gang here and I hope everyone has a blessed Saturday!

Edited by Anna C on 03-02-13 03:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Anna C

Morning!

Uman was up before me today. He's lounging in the chair and coughing. We are headed out in a bit to find some daytime meds. His fever is down though.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Anna - I think our unemployment rates are about average. And around our area, we have very low rates.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

JCI

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

JCI
Great news about Caleb!
Hope the rest of the sick are improving.
I am sore and my finger is huge and ugly. Daisy has bumped it and so have I and even in a splint I felt like ing! My house is a disaster and I have so much I need and want to do. Hard to do much with a bummed finger and sore back.
Ok, I need to get off and see what pics I have on the camera!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to 2xblessed

Aww, so sorry about your finger and back. Hope it all feels 100% better soon.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to rockmom

March 2013 POD #1 & Mini #2 Green By 2xblessed

Thanks Denise!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to 2xblessed

JCI

DH and I spent most of the day with my younger brother. Did a little shopping and out to lunch.

Anna, DH really does not like wine either, but he likes to try to like it for me, so we compromise and right now... until I get him to be a little adventurous, we are drinking a lot of Rieslings and Moscato's ... which are usually sweet and the moscato's have a little tiny bubble to them Fun

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KristaDee

Hello Ladies how are you all doing. I am doing well did take a trip to Hobby Lobby today that was fun

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to 2xblessed

• 2xblessed Said:
JCI
Welcome kdsmommy! You and Ana will find out we are a crazy bunch of ladies that are like family, only better because we choose to share our lives with each other!
Shatema, make certain that your doctor understands whether you are having painful cramps or pain. I never had cramps. My pain was a never stopping 24/7 pain that register a 20 on the 1 -10 scale and that wasn't just during my period, which was never "on time".
Today is cold and windy. My niece and I were talking about we hope this is our "cold snap" that always comes before Easter. Like the rest of y'all, I am ready for Spring!
The klutz has done it again! I was hurrying to get to the bathroom in time because Daisy had me outside. Anyway, I tripped and fell hurting the side of my back and my finger (yep, same one) and I am hurting big time with both. Just popped a couple of generic Tylenol and think I might go get on the Heating Pad for a little while.
BBL

Oh no i hope you are feeling better

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

Evening all!

Carolyn...you poor thing! I sure hope that finger heals!!

Shatema...I hit HL yesterday. Bought my pops his Father's Day gift. Early, I know but they only had 1. It's a box that looks like a book and opens up. I'm going to stuff it with goodies as he's always complaining his stuff is gone when he's ready to eat them, lol! The fake book is of a civil war theme which he is REALLY in to!

Uman is still coughing, actually a lot more. His fever is back too. Might take him to a med check tomorrow for some antibiotics.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Carolyn...I just checked my email. Got an email from someone on Goodreads about an auto entry "bot". Did you get that email? I don't think I'd spend $10 to have it enter all the daily giveaways. Sounds shady to me.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Lori I hope U is feeling better poor thing

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

Thanks Shatema.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

JCI
Poor U man! I hope he can get some help.
I haven't checked my e-mail. I will check and let you know. It sounds fishy to me, too.
BBL

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

Didn't see it, Lori. Unless it was in my Spam folder. Who did it come from?

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to 2xblessed

Evening...

I knew it had been a while since I took any steeple shots, but I was just looking at my "Steeple Chase" album and its been a year exactly! Shame on me.

March Photo Fun #2 By Mrs PaulyD

For any newbies who dont know what I'm talking about... I have a thing about taking pictures of steeples I have an entire album in my gallery devoted to them

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn...Branden. I just checked Goodreads. It was in my mail there. Guess that's why I found it in my email.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

I all of a sudden feel kinda cruddy too. Hope that boy didn't pass along anything!

We are sitting together watching a hockey game. His nose is pouring. He's just like his dad and won't use a kleenex. It has to be a rough paper towel. His poor nose is showing it. I put some Vaseline on him and asked him to please not rub so hard.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Oh no Lori!
I was the same way at Uriah's age only I used a bed sheet that had been torn up. I could not stand the feel of a Kleenex when it got "snotty".
Dope both of you up and stay warm and dry.
I tried washing dishes, but didn't get very far with my finger in a splint and trying to wear rubber gloves. Managed somehow to make Salmon Patties one-handed for the most part. This is going to be a long healing process I am afraid.
Good Night Ladies!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

JCI

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

Hi girlies!!!!

dh and i had a fun day out....got some pics; need to see if any are good. most are taken at 60 mph.... fortunately, I'm not the driver!!!!

Shatema and Lori, while you were at HL, I was at M's.....hadn't been to one in awhile. Bless dh....he hung out with me as I looked at all the clearance stuff....I used control and mainly picked up stuff for my SS in a swap I'm doing.

Carolyn....ouch on the finger and back. You relax and take care of yourself...the dust will be there whenever you are ready to get to it!!!

Heather, happy to see you are back to the 'steeple chase'.....love those pics!!!

OK.....sweet dreams all!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

JCI again before I hit the hay.

Been sitting here listening to Uman snore, knitting, and listening to my audio book too. Not freezing anymore but am feeling very tired.

Linda....you always get great "shotgun" pics! My DH won't go within a mile of any craft store, lol! I think that's a good thing for me anyway!

Everyone have a great evening!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Lori, use a teaspoon of honey and mix in cinnamon for the cold/crud. You can eat it on toast or just outta the spooon. It might help, it did me.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

Thank you Denise....I don't think I've heard of that combo before. Sounds like something I'd be willing to try.

Morning all! No sleeping in for me this am thanks to the coughing from U! I guess I'll have to take him to the clinic, throat is sore now.

At least I'm showered. Maybe I can look forward to a nap later, lol!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning....not sure why I'm up this early. I know there is a nap in my future!!!!

Sorry to hear U Man is sick!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Linnny

Darn, hope both of ya feel better soon, Lori.

The honey and cinnamon is not a cureall but it does help keep the severity down. You must also be judicious and know when to "fold em" and go see your doc. Honey has been used for centuries for its antibacterial properties and cinnamon has been used for antibacterial, antiinflamatory, antifungal, and helps with diabetes.

Studies show that if cinnamon is taken in small doeses for 40 days the glucose levels dropped in diabetics. It was endorsed by the American dibetic society in 2006.

Honey soothes the throat and the antiinflamatory properties of cinnamon reduces swelling releving coughs.

Here is one article on cinnamon if you are interested, its pretty short so won't take a long time to read: http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/10-health-ben efits...

Here is an article on honey: http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/health-benefits-of-ho n...

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to rockmom

Denise - I still eat a lot of cinnamon and honey. Mom used to make a mix of cinnamon, honey and butter, and then we ate that on our toast all the time. I'm pretty sure that's why we didn't get as sick as the rest of our classmates. I should start making it for my kids and I. Mom swears by honey. She eats it right out of the container.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to KristaDee

Another shot taken while sitting in traffic in Minneapolis

March Photo Fun #3 By Mrs PaulyD

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Afternoon all!

We did go to the med check. No bronchitis just a viral something or other. He got 2 RX's. One little cough pearls and the other is for the nasal swelling. So, $200 later he will just have to go through the process of the virus.

We made bagel pizzas for lunch and DH has some key lime cookies in the oven.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Thanks for sharing the links Denise. I had no idea cinnamon is a good source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium. I did know that honey was an energy booster. When I make U his energy balls there is honey in those.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

JCI

Lori, are the Key lime cookies a new recipe? I'd like to know how they turn out?

I'm baking today too. We have a new person coming to the department tomorrow and I volunteered to bake a cake. Gives me an excuse to try new recipes. I'm trying one I found on Pinterest of course. Taking a little break as the eggs and buttermilk have to be room temp...

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

ummm, key lime cookies sounds yummy.

Hope U feels better and ack to the $200 spent.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

The cookies are a Pillsbury box mix he found yesterday at the store. They are new. He picked up orangesicle too! The key lime are ok. U and I like them without the icing (both had cookie mixes had matching icing) but then again we are not big on icing at all.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Mmmmmm cookies!!!!!

Well, I did take a nice 2 hour nap! Here are some of the pics I took yesterday on our adventure to the 'country'

mini 2 ~ green By Linnny

pod 2 ~ cottage By Linnny

pod 1 ~ nyc By Linnny

mini 8 ~ clouds By Linnny

pod 3 ~ baren By Linnny

OK, so I bombarded you all with a bunch of pics....so whatta ya gonna do

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Linnny

@ Linda: enjoy them!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to rockmom

The cake is done... I really want to try it now. I'll try to remember to take a camera with me to work so I can try and get a pic of a cut piece .

March Photo Fun #4 By Mrs PaulyD

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Linda - I'm going to enjoy your snowless photos. We have a snowfall/blizzard warning in effect.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KristaDee

Here is one and two

playing with the tablet By Babigirl

keke waving By Babigirl

That's two more then i did last month

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

JCI again.

Krista....snow is on the way here too. Might get up to 4 inches by Wed.

Have a good evening everyone! Heading to bed.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

JCI
Lori, those Tessalon Pearls are great for knocking out a cough. Hopefully, U man will be able to sleep after taking them.
I will come back and leave love tomorrow. Too tired and need to eat a bite, think it will be Corn Flakes. Really don't feel like trying to make anything one-handed.
Good Night Ladies!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Morning!

Carolyn....I sure hope they will do the trick. He has used them before and they didn't touch the cough. I've found that the only thing that really helps is an RX syrup with codeine. Keeping my fingers crossed that THIS time they will work as he is not suffering with bronchitis. That is a nasty cough to get rid of! He woke up with a fever of 102. Gave him some Advil and sent him to school. Of course last night we got an automated phone call from the school asking that you do everything you can to make sure your kid is in school, ISTEP time. Well, today is only a practice test but he still needs to be there. I packed his pockets with cough drops and told him to try to make it as long as possible. I'll bet I get a phone call before the day is done. Tonight is a big hockey game for his house team. We play our other house team and the winner tonight will move on to the city championship. I've already got the orders the he will be going, lol! If nothing else he will be a body on the ice. This is why I didn't get any grief on him attending (or attempting) school today. Plus, after the game is a short meeting for snacks and awards for the end of season.

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics