Page 1 of 8 
Username Post: March - Very Laid Back challenge - Closed and scrapping        (Topic#1585577)
cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

Welcome to the VLB (VERY LAID BACK CHALLENGE) -- MARCH 2013 Edition.

Our dear, incredible and wonderful hostess with the mostess, Eileen, is taking a well deserved break from hosting this month. So guess what....you're all stuck with me.......

Please read this entire post before you sign up.

For anyone new to this challenge, here's the idea: so many of us crave all the lovin' our neighbors leave when we do challenges, but sometimes we just want to create layouts and projects that have nothing to do with challenges (and still get some love!). Well, for this challenge, you can just create pages and other projects and link them here. You can follow my weekly challenges, but it's not a requirement. Basically, anything goes!

Here's the one and only catch: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS' LAYOUTS AND PROJECTS. So, if you sign up, you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. To keep this from becoming an overwhelming task, I'm restricting the number of players to 30 or so. This is not a one entry challenge. This is a month long commitment to post ALL your work and check out everyone else's. Please post projects only from this month. And please be aware that we can be REALLY CHATTY on this thread and the posts can add up really fast.

Also -- I'd love to learn everyone's first name --if it's not in your siggy could you please tell us.

Every weekend, I'll post a new challenge (well maybe).

What are you waiting for....get scrapping and chatting (not necessarily in that order!)

week 1 challenge - Scrap a photo that was taken more than 10 years ago

week 2 challenge - Include a number in your title

week 3 challenge - Scrap about an obsession (of any kind)

1. TenaE (Tena)
2. MelissaW (Mel)
3. jazzescrapper (Sue)
4. byondbzr (Rebecca)
5. SaraS (Sara)
6. TwinletsMama (Ali)
7. babigirl (Shatema)
8. OlesyaK (Olesya)
9. lpeeps (Lisa)
10. godschild94 (Janeen)
11. dancinirish90 (Lisa)
12. lcmemories (Laura)
13. autumngold (Deb)
14. pamela.tx (Pamela)
15. Henri Jean (Henri)
16. scrapperbee (Bev)
17. Ncyankee (Eileen)
18. bubblegirl (Kena)
19. BoBecca77 (Rebecca)
20. raining (Lisa)
21. LesleyC (Lesley)
22. AuntyT (Tayrah)
23. Anna C (Anna)
24. AllAmy (Amy)
25. Jarvae (Jarvae)
26. Claggy (Nancy)
27. Scrapn mama (Karen)

Edited by cveira on 03-16-13 01:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to cveira

Me, please!!!

Thanks for taking over so Eileen can get a bitty break!

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to MeliMedina

Me please. I would love to join again.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to jazzescrapper

Me please!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to byondbzr

Got you added Mel, Sue and Rebecca.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 02-28-13 11:21 AM
In response to cveira

Thanks for helping out Christine!
I'm in again for March.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to SaraS

Sign me up! Just have to leave love on what's left of feb...can you believe it's march already?!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Twinlets Mama

im in

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to babigirl

I'm in!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to OlesyaK.

I'm in

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to OlesyaK.

I'm in again too! Hoping to get my sister's wedding album finished by the end of the month...I need to be done with it!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to lpeeps

Me, please! Thanks, Christine!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to dancinirish90

Sign me up please! Love this challenge!

Edited by lcmemories on 02-28-13 01:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to lcmemories

Sign me up please! I didn't scrap at all this past month so I need some motivation.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to autumngold

Welcome back ladies.
Janeen, I'm so inspired by your wedding pages. My niece's album is going sllooowww. I must have a short attention span or something.....maybe I'll give it a break for a few weeks and then get back to it.
Deb, I've missed your travel pages.
Well, I'm way behind on the Feb thread so I'm hopping back over there now to get caught up best I can.
Enjoy the rest of the evening.xoxoxo

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to cveira

oh Mel, I forgot to say congrats on aceing your midterms. And I could so go for one of those shamrock shakes now. But we don't have McDonalds here.

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to cveira

I love all you ladies! Count me in again!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to pamela.tx

Me too please! I want to play again! I'm Henri.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Henri Jean

Here I am, of course!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to scrapperbee

Here's one I had completed last week but somehow I had left it on my desk and forgot to post it. Just shows you that I haven't been in the scrap room at all this week. That's not good.

Groom's reply By Cveira

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to cveira

Yellowstone - Female Moose & Baby By Henri Jean

Yellowstone - Male Moose By Henri Jean

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

I'm acu for second, lol. Still need to go leave love in February's thread...

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to byondbzr

jci

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Hi ladies -- thank you thank you thank you Christine. I honestly didn't even realize the month was almost over. Life has been so overwhelming.

I'd like to play along -- maybe that will help me get back in the groove.

I pick up Brian tomorrow -- he's home for 17 days! And then Brendan comes home from DC tomorrow late afternoon.

Again Thanks Christine -- I love this thread and have definitely fallen down on the job the last 2 months. I'll rejuvenate and be ready to hostess again in April!!!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

well I haven't said this in awhile -- I'm ACU!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to ncyankee

Thanks Christine for adding me & for hosting this month. Hopefully I'll come back from my crop with something to share LOL.

Eileen, sometimes we all need a break, hope you get a chance to play along this month...but also get the rest you need!

Bubblegirl
Queen
Bubblegirl
In response to Tena E.

Eileen, enjoy your rest!

Thanks for hosting Christine!

I'm in.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Bubblegirl

im acu to

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to cveira

I'm in again

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to cveira

• cveira Said:
oh Mel, I forgot to say congrats on aceing your midterms. And I could so go for one of those shamrock shakes now. But we don't have McDonalds here.

We have one the next town over, and they are almost done building one near post. Proud to say though in the 1.5 yrs we have been in Germany I have only ate at one a few times (usually because it was the only option for miles). Don't get me wrong I like McD's, however we have just 3 short years to experince Europe. Sadly my kids don't share this view. Even when we do get them fast food on occasion, my DH and I wait until we can find something else.

raining
Governor
raining
In response to BoBecca77

I'm in!

raining
Governor
raining
In response to raining

Little drop off.
Altered Box **Gina's Designs & CottageCutz** By Raining

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to raining

Good morning.....It's FRIDAY!

Last night I was up until late - My cable/phone/internet provider had a little game going on facebook. They posted 6 Flags from around the world at about 15 minute intervals - 8 different sets. you had to be the first one to answer all the questions correct, not necessarily the first to answer. Don't ask me how they did it but I won. There were about 20 people playing along. The prize really goes to Megs cause she was the one going back and forth looking up the flags while I posted. For something that was supposed to be fun it was [email protected] stressful. LOL.

Make it a great day, and stay safe. xoxoxox

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to raining

I'm in!!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to LesleyC

Morning Lesley!

I think I have everyone updated up to here.....If not no worries - You're all in.

Rebecca, We go through periods where we eat tons of junkfood, and then other times we don't eat any for months. We don't have any McDonalds (They closed down about 15 years ago) but we have the others - BK, KFC, Popeyes, Wendys, Pizza Hut, Dominoes. We also have a TGI Fridays but it's a little on the expensive side here (prices NOT comparable with the franchises in the U.S.) But on the other hand we do support a lot of the small local restaurants where the food is homecooked and affordable.

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to cveira

Yeah American fast food tends to cost more here as well. What I really wish they had was a Denny's, Village Inn or something similar...no bkfst places over here That will be the first place I go to eat when we get back stateside!

Congrats winning the game Christine!

I had a very productive SBing day so far after spending the week doing errands and deep cleaning the house it was nice to take the morning and be creative. Until I selected a picture that I just can't decide which pps to use with it. Sat there for an hour then gave up. Think I will go brew more coffee and give it another try.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to BoBecca77

Happy Friday!

I almost said happy birthday. LOL. I'm a little strung out on birthdays and cupcakes right now.

Thanks for all of the congrats on the midterm score! I studied HARD for that thing... I do not like to see bad grades, so the two failed quizzes were quite the incentive! lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Congrats on winning the game Christine

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 03-01-13 07:08 AM
In response to babigirl

I hate McD's. My mom was not a cook, and after my parents divorced when I was 10, we had McD's EVERY Monday night (until I got old enough to do my own cooking) It's amazing I don't weigh a million pounds. She did not feed my sister and I healthy stuff at all. Luckily, my dad made us eat our fruits and veggies and always home cooked. And he was our primary parent, but still -I hate McD's with a passion!

That is so cool about the prize Christine!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SaraS

McDonalds is not my choice except for the Shamrock SHakes. Got to have a couple of those every spring.

My son loves Cracker Barrel and always gets breakfast. I think that is his favorite restaurant where my favorites restaurants all serve fried shrimp!

I actually like the breakfast at Perkins. A few of them have pineapple upside down muffins - like pineapple upside down cake. I found a recipe on the interenet I must try - I love those things and they are hard to find!

My mother gave us a lot of peanut butter with grape jelly. I will eat peanut butter on occassion but a jar lasts 2-3 years (until I throw it out) and its still half full. I cannot eat grape jelly. I was so overdosed on grape jelly that I can't stand the sight, smell, or taste of it. And tomato soup. Mom gave us soup and sandwiches for lunch most days and I can't stomach tomato soup. Complete overdose.

My mother was a tradiontional southern cook - one of the best and put a huge spread of food on the table every night. We had real DOnna Reed-type dinners. And her Sunday dinners were legendary - especially on the Sundays when it was our turn to have the pastor and his wife to dinner. Then she did something like Shrimp Creole for dinner.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to cveira

• cveira Said:
Welcome back ladies.
Janeen, I'm so inspired by your wedding pages. My niece's album is going sllooowww. I must have a short attention span or something.....maybe I'll give it a break for a few weeks and then get back to it.

I have felt that way many times since I started working on the album in July. I have taken at least 2 breaks from it...moving on to work on other stuff. Using the same papers over and over, I get bored of them and want to just play with other papers and colors. It's okay to take breaks, sometimes the juices just aren't flowing. I found that taking breaks from it helped me to come back ready to work on it and newly inspired to create.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to godschild94

Sign me up, I didn't miss it did I?

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to AuntyT

Count me in again, please.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Henri I am like that with peanut butter i think i ate so much when i was younger now i don't want any parts of it

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

did one
Precious Son By Babigirl

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to babigirl

DOO: Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Who's your candy?! By BoBecca77
2013 By BoBecca77

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to BoBecca77

acu to here

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to babigirl

Hey. Just checking in. I'm not as foggy today as the last two days have been. Surgery stinks! Everything went ok though, just did a little more than they thought they'd have to. One down, two more to go.

We don't do too much in the fast food way. If we do our first choice is Chik fil A which we really really missed when we lived in Lincoln. It was our first stop when we would come back and visit Denver. My mom always had homecooked meals. We didn't have the money to go out very often. If we did it was usually a special occasion. I cook most nights and we eat as a family every night. Something I won't give up. I love trying new recipes.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to lpeeps

But Lisa don't you miss Runza?

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 03-01-13 11:37 AM
In response to AuntyT

First one of the month!

first race By SaraS

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to SaraS

My Internet was down all morning. I'd like to say I got a lot accomplished, but I didn't. LOL

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx

I finished this one last night but it was real late so I am posting it here just for sharing

Mommy's Angel By Pamela.tx

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to pamela.tx

here is another one Love Passed Down By Babigirl

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to BoBecca77

add me too please.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to babigirl

Hello! Just got home from work.....chilling for a bit. I have this urge to clean the fridge ( i know...wierd right?)so going to tackle that in a bit. Figure that's going to be the end of my Friday night. lol

Eileen, no worries. You do so much everyday, sometimes you just need a break. Nice that you'll have both boys home.

Rebecca, i like Dennys too.

Tayrah, nope you didn't miss it. It wouldn't be the same without you. How's work going? no more hassles from you know who?

Hi Anna!

Lisa peeps, i've been thinking about you. Rest up and take it easy. I like the fact that you all sit and eat as a family every night. I didn't grow up like that, but dh did. Then when Megs was born, i was working full time and so was dh. So my mom and dad would let her sit at her own little table in front of the tv and eat.
But now that she's older, although i still work full time, most nights we eat together with my parents or if I am late she eats with them. dh eats last (bad habit) but we have a huge combined living/dining & family room so everyone is still together - eating or not. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. lol

Mel, i hate it when internet is down. And we bundle, so the same company provides phone, as well as cable and internet. When one service goes down, it's just a matter of time before everything goes down. Luckily we don't have much of that kind of outage.

hope everyone has a great Friday night and start to the weekend. Not much planned here....my car is going in for servicing tomorrow (read that to mean I will be broke after) and just have groceries to get done. I also have tons of photoediting and ordering to get done, so making that a priority.

Stay safe. xoxox

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to cveira

Got you added Amy.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to cveira

Funny you guys are talking about McD's.
My kids' school had a restaurant fundraiser there last night so we went. You would have thought I was torturing my husband. He studies dietary science in school and is a health food snob. He ordered a salad and showed me how you could tell the "grilled" chicken on it was microwaved (a sin!). Anyways, I got the Shamrock Shake to share with the kids.

Christine- what was the prize from the flag game?

Henri & Shatema- Our Peanut Butter lasts maybe a week tops. I buy more every shopping trip. It is a staple like milk, bread, eggs, PB. Can't imagine throwing it out!!

Lisa Peeps- sending healing thoughts to you after your 1st surgery.

ACU

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to AllAmy

Amy, haven't heard what the prize is. I got a message that their rep would contact me to make arrangements for me to come in. It's probably a gift basket or some such token. But the company is big on PR so they will more than likely make a big production out of it for the publicity. If nothing else it will make for a great scrapbook page.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to cveira

jci. Kyle is working late tonight, so hopefully will be able to make it into the craft room tonight to get my first layout of March done! I've got the pic printed already. Now its a matter of getting it done!

We have McDonalds' in town here, and we'll hit it up every once in a while. The kids love their cheeseburgers, but are not fans (at all) of french fries. Its a blessing in disguise! IF we do order out, its most likely one of the pizza joints here in town- either one of the local ones or (my personal fave) Panago's. Mmmm...

And now, since its just the kids and I tonight, we're having hot dogs! We try and eat as a family every night, too. I grew up that way, but Kyle didn't. His parents split when he was 7. We are lucky we get to eat as a family most nights.

Will pop in again later!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 03-01-13 04:00 PM

Sounds great, count me in too please

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to Vae

Welcome Jarvae.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to cveira

HI Jarvae - Good to see you over here.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90

Tabs open

DOO:

TIMEpieces By Dancinirish90

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to cveira

Yes I am in please

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 03-01-13 05:36 PM
In response to julie101

Yep, I try to make sure we pray and eat together as a family every night. Difficult during sports, but important to me. And one thing my dad always made us do to and so did my hubby's parents.

We actually had a great dinner out tonight at a local fish fry in town and it was the first time this week we are all together for a meal due to sports. But now that hockey is done and baseball and softball don't start for a few months, it will be the norm once again.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SaraS

Bill and Joe and I eat together nearly every night. Once in a while Joe will go out to dinner with his friends (once or twice a month) but other than that we eat together.

Bill almost always grill something (he just put ribs on). We seem to eat later than I like (one night it was 11:45PM when he got the chicken off the grill) but its okay. Joe gets up at 9:30 when its time to take his pills and BIll and I sleep as late as we want. Our whole day runs a few hours different than everyone elses.

We will all eat around 9:30 tonight, but at least it is together.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

jci

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Vae

This is actually another February layout, but couldn't share it until yesterday!

Hugs and Kisses By Twinlets Mama

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Congrats, Christine, and thanks for hosting this month. Hope you start feeling better fast, Lisa.

As for fast food--when the girls were in high school I was the cheerleading sponsor--fast food every game night. Totally stayed away from them since--except if I can't talk dgs out of going; but that only happens a few times a year.

As for scrapping--I've had this on my table all week--for the sketch challenge and the four categories challenge--for February. Well, at least I got it done.

Harambe Wildlife Preserve By Scrapperbee

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

Feel totally wiped out. Off to bed, good night!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

I don't like McD's but love Runza and eat there way too often.

Christine...work is going better, my coworker has now officially quit but we are still short on people had one of our new hires quit with no notice.

Sing By AuntyT

Gone to a better Place By AuntyT

Stars By AuntyT

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to AuntyT

Hi ladies. Wild day. Brian's bus arrived an hour early so I was flying to get there. he looks great and his hair is growing back. (He had his head shaved 2 weeks ago for swimming championships). And then Brendan's train was an hour late.
Felt like I spent the whole day in the car. But glad to have both boys home.

Christine -- so cool about winning. Can't wait to see the prize.

Well boy did I get a special treat today. I opened a package from Sara and it was a sweet doggie book. I'm telling you I have "met" so many wonderful women on this site. Thank you again Sara -- it made me smile after a few tears. Brendan really liked it too.

OK --lots of tabs open

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

wow -- got to say it again. ACU!!!!!

One day down -- 30 to go.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to ncyankee

mms again

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to dancinirish90

DOO:

This Kiss By Twinlets Mama

julie101
Diva
julie101

Here is layout

I think you�re amazing By Julie101

and 2

Yes I Can Swing By Julie101

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to julie101

Happy Saturday. I forgot to take the alarm off my phone last night so of course this morning it was beeping away at 5:00am then in my sleepy daze I hit snooze instead of turning it off and it went off again 10 minutes later. Gave up after that and just got up. Figure I might as well go get the grocery shopping done early and get it out of the way. Have a wonderful day.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to cveira

Spending the day in Parma for DS's Destination Imagination competition. Yay. lol

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Morning. I hate that about the alarm Christine. My alarms didn't go off this morning. The doggies were awake when I got up but all just sitting in their kennels quietly. Sweet boys.

Have an adoption event this afternoon. Hoping (not counting on it). But hoping to scrap this evening. I actually have a 4 pager done on my desk. Just have to photograph it.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

And I'lll say it again -- ACU!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 03-02-13 06:28 AM
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:

Well boy did I get a special treat today. I opened a package from Sara and it was a sweet doggie book. I'm telling you I have "met" so many wonderful women on this site. Thank you again Sara -- it made me smile after a few tears. Brendan really liked it too.

I saw it, instantly thought of you, and knew it would bring some smiles And that made me smiley and happy.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to SaraS

Good morning.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to ncyankee

DOO. I finished this one last night, but it was way too late to post, so I'm doing it now. I will be back later today to leave love!

you Didn't Know... By Twinlets Mama

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Here is my first layout for the month. Still trying to get caught up on some of my 2012 pages:

Putt Putt Champion By Lcmemories

Edited by lcmemories on 03-02-13 08:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Another Disney lo--loved that safari ride!

{fun} By Scrapperbee

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

peeking in. Just got off the road and boy is it smoking hot out there. Feels like 90 degrees but I just checked and it's only 85. Megs and I went to buy a well-needed toaster oven and while we were at it she got a blouse and I got a dress. Win/win. Nap time.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to cveira

Says "open" am I too late?

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to Claggy

NEVER too late Nancy. VLB remember??

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to cveira

acu. I'm gearing up for a trip to Hobby Lobby! I need adhesives but hehehe so going to get some papers and other stuff.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to AuntyT

And another Disney lo!

FastPass By Scrapperbee

Edited by scrapperbee on 03-02-13 01:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Here is my latest:

School Days By Lcmemories

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Old Faithful Left By Henri Jean

Old Faithful Right By Henri Jean

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps

Christine- no alarm here to ruin our Saturday, just the annoying neighbor dog who sat outside all night and howled. No joke. For over an hour and a half and then stopped and then started again about 6. I don't know what the deal was. Several neighbors said they called it in but no one ever showed up. Not even sure why the dog was outside all night as cold as it was. Then David went out to go have breakfast with a friend and the dog came and charged him trying to bite him. Felt sorry for it last night, not so much any more. These people really shouldn't even be allowed to have a pet.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to lpeeps

Lisa that's scary and I know you've had mega trouble in the past with both the neighbour and the dog. The annoyance I can live with but not the fear. That dog is downright dangerous and the owner irresponsible.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

Popping in to catch up on some lovin'. Got a few new layouts done but waiting on an order from here so I can finish up some of them.

We have my nephew's baptism tomorrow so not sure I'll even make it into the scraproom this weekend but there's always Monday.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to ncyankee

Morning all

Here is my number 3 layout

Koala Photo By Julie101

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ncyankee

eileen yay for having both of your sons home

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to babigirl

Thanks Shatema -- it was nice to all sit down at the dinner table tonight. We don't have the chance to do that enough.

I worked an adoption event all day and I really wanted to just grab some take out. But I pulled a great dinner out of my you know what. I think I'm going to go crash now.

meeting some friends at the cliffs (it's a state park) to walk with the doggies tomorrow and then I have a meet & greet with some potential adopters. Oh well maybe tomorrow night I'll scrap.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to ncyankee

acu. see everyone again tomorrow

Bubblegirl
Queen
Bubblegirl

JCI.

Page 1 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options