Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: March Budget Challenge        (Topic#1585587)
Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Welcome to the March Budget Challenge!
We're here to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!! (Or try to...) We have plenty of enabling going on

We take turns hosting (whomever has time that particular month) as it gets a bit chaotic sometimes! We are a chatty bunch of savers and enablers!

The rules: List your scrappy budget for the whole month of March. Then list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and keep track of it as you spend. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping. Please round to the nearest dollar value.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

I have removed the twist as a requirement but you can still indicate one if you so choose.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

I am here!

Budget: $50
Wishlist: albums, xryon x, paper organizers
Twist: No paper unless I need it for specific layouts

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 03-01-13 04:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I did well last month and did not bust.

I'm excited about that!

I'm going to set a $100 budget this month, but I don't expect to spend it all. I'm not really in need of anything - or at least not until I see something that I might have to have because I saw it on something pretty!

I'm an impulse shopper. Never going to buy another Cricut cartridge as long as I live.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

As if there was a question... I'm here too!
Budget: $50
Wishlist: EP Photo Freedom and All About a Boy papers, BB Powder Mountain papers and embellies, We R Memory Keepers tab punch and Albums Made Easy cards and page protectors, regular page protector refills, Xyron refill
Twist: NO OTHER PAPER, FLOWERS, CARTRIDGES, OR ANYTHING ELSE!

I thought there was one other collection I wanted, but I'm going to try really hard not to get it if I remember what it is...

Edited by SonjaC on 02-28-13 04:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to SonjaC

I am going to set my goal at 75.
wishlist vintage stuff

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to babigirl

Budget: $100 (it's my birthday month. I get to splurge)

Wish: Lots of Mama-razzi 2, TH Camera die, Dylusions mists, and maybe some more stamps

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Im here!! my budget is going to be $25..yup thats it

I am going to a crop next weekend..I really do not NEED anything...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to newtoscrapping2011

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
$25..

I mean... *cough* Of course I support you, Courtney, but.... I just know your track record here... lol! Good LUCK with that!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Well for good measure I busted some more last night JUST so I could avoid busting on the first of the month... I resisted the Scraputante order, but I did get my crop chocolate!

And now sb.com has 20% off EP and I NEEEEEED to stock up on the EP kits that I have...

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to SonjaC

Sonja don't beat up the computer because you can't resist

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to babigirl

LOL Shatema! Who's side are you on here?!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

okay I had to double check then triple check that post with a $25 budget - really I mean REALLY!!!! Who are you kidding but hey go for it! I'll be the first to support you and I'll be there to say there there honey when (oops I mean IF) you bust!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

heidiDH traded me $10 in M's goodies for my using my lunch break to go pick up his meds at his doctors. It was win-win and I got to watch a little of the horses practicing at Santa Anita (you can see the track from the doc's office), so I think I made out pretty well! hehehe

And I stayed under his $10 budget which was REALLY hard! I had the 50% off coupon and they had the gelatos (finally), but they only had blues and reds and I have both of those. They also had the watercolor pencils on clearance, but I'd rather get the full pack of 48 colors instead of one pack of 6 of the same color. I did drool over all the Heidi Swapp stuff they had in and used the 50% off on the 12x12 magic paper and a couple clearance washi tapes. Not bad for half an hour of agonizing indecision...
Products Referenced in This Post:

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to SonjaC

Ok Im back need to work harder at not busting but who am I kidding

My Budget $300
Not a wish list but a need list Ablums ablums and ablums my pages are getting damage as I have no enough ablum for the layout so this month is all about ablums oh and flowers as Im running low.

Twist No paper

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to julie101

I want Julie's budget!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

walked downtown and joined the gym and then walked down further to Hobby Craft (kinda like Mikes) and spent $30 but I did get 2 albums (sucky ones but beggars can't be choosers) and a couple of thickers that were on sale and some polar bear card blanks - gonna use them on the girls Christmas pages from 2011. No Paper!

Budget: $50-$30=$20
Wishlist: albums, xyron x, paper organizers

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 03-02-13 06:17 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I agree I want Julie budget to

I went to hobby lobby today

75-41=43

Sonja of course I am on your side

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to babigirl

that's what great bout here - everyone is on everyone's side - we don't punish, we don't judge, but we do encourage -either way! LOL

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Sonja, that's an excellent trade.

Day 3 and my budget is still perfect.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

I'm back!We went on a Carribean cruise to Grand Turk, Ocho Rios Jamaica, and Nassau Bahamas. Also spent a few nights in Tampa. Had a wonderful time!

Thanks Kelly for starting this month's thread.

My budget is zero, ZERO, zero! We spent more on vacation than planned and came home to medical bills we didn't expect, along with a few other things. My room is overflowing and I need nothing so this month zero.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Oh Tina how wonderful - a vacation break! (Focusing on the positive here!)

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

• Quote:
Budget: $50-$36=$14
Wishlist: EP Photo Freedom and All About a Boy collection, BB Powder Mountain papers and embellies, We R Memory Keepers tab punch and Albums Made Easy cards and page protectors, regular page protector refills, Xyron refill

Oy that went fast...
I caved on the EP 20% deal on Friday... Probably the fastest I've spent forty bucks since Expo! LOL! I did stock up on some Echo Park goodies that I've been wanting to get. If they have a buy 3 get 4th paper sale this month, I'll bust cuz I figured out the paper was cheaper on that sale than 20% off...

TINA!!! Welcome back!!!! Wow... I am SOOO envious of your vacation (not the spending part of course)! Can't wait to see pages! Did you get some sun on your skin and sand in your toes? Well worth it then!

Lol Shatema! Yeah, I know everyone's on everyone's side, Tammy, but we all like to give each other a for busting!

And I agree... I want Julie's budget too...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

oh I know Sonja - but I think I might bust this month so I am trying to stay a little under the radar by being nicey nice lol

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

Sounds like a GREAT vacation, Tina. Welcome back to everyday life. ;-)

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to GentlewoodFarms

good thing I missed the EP sale...
That is mostly what is on my sb.com wishlist.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Hi Tina, welcome back!! Can't wait to see your travel LOs!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to bust. I need to find my receipt for my purchase yesterday, but it was close to the top of my budget. I picked up the BB Mamma-Razi2 brads, buttons, trinkets, 6x6 paper pad. They were out of the 12x12 collection and stamps, but they will call me when they are back in stock. I had also ordered 2 of the new Dylusions colors and when I got there they had all 6 being held for me, so I got them all.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

I am doing good so far!! i am really trying to use up my stash...roof is getting fixed this weekend and I really want to get the floor done in the babies room next weekend...SOOOO...that means no scrappy budget LOL

I know its unrealistic LOL....but lets see how well I can do. Plus next month is Expo....SOOOOO at least Scraputante has me working her booth so that will help curb the spending

I created a card yesterday for a friends birthday...hoping to get in my scrap room tonight...we shall see...I am cropping all day Saturday..lets hope that $25 budget stays safe

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

you can do it Courtney!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

hello ladies jci didn't do anymore speanding yet

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to babigirl

Hehe, Yeah, I've no room to talk about busting for sure, Tammy! (Considering I'm $5 closer to busting after a Target trip today...)

Tina, the EP sale was good for embellies and paper packs, but I'm waiting till that paper sale before stocking up on the papers... so you didn't miss a really big sale... Besides, vacation is WAY more fun!

Kelly, yeah, I'd 'conveniently' misplace my receipts too... Seriously good haul tho! Can't wait to see your Mamarazzi2 pages!!

Good luck Courtney!!! I tried that too at our Expo and ended up saving a little by not being there to work. I will say tho, I think my being in a 'rush' when I got off work made for more impulse purchases... Just a warning!

I got my Albums Made Easy pads today at Target!! They had WAY cuter ones than M's did! Got a 6x6 and a 4x6 one so I'm now down to $9 for March and not even a week in!
I've got a crop on Saturday too, but I'm going to REALLY try not to buy anything else since there really (REALLY) isn't anything I actually need! LOL (Unless they got Powder Mountain in... then I'm screwed...)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

I have no get up and go - I have plans, I have sketches, I even have photos but I just cannot bring myself to sit down and scrap - what is wrong with me?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I have a crop today and feel the same way. I don't feel like packing up.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

I hate when I have scrappy time and totally do not feel like scrapping.... I called in sick on monday and planned on spending the day in my scrappy room...spent an hour making a birthday card and that was it I was done! so weird how that happens..hoping for some mojo on Saturday..

That Powder mountain line is awesome Sonja!! I used it on the one snow layout I did a couple weeks ago...I dont think I ever loaded it here though LOL its on the Scraputante's facebook page LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

well it is good in one way to know I am not the only one - and sad that any of us have to go through that blah stage with scrapping.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Yep, Courtney, I saw your page on FB and saved it! (I totally knew it was yours too!)

I hit a BIG one when I was first pregnant, but didn't know that was why! I'm sitting here trying to get motivated today, but not doing much more than pushing papers around... better get bit by the worker bee by this Saturday's crop tho! I only get one day a month, want to make the most of it!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

I did manage to make a ton of cards. I started a lo but just decide what to do with it.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

I worked out last night for the first time - Gosh it felt amazing and today I am needing Ibuprofen but still I feel so proud of myself.

The Moose booked our vacay back to Canada for May 6 to May 25 - I can't wait but that means I will need to count the pennies for awhile - gotta have money to spend on my grandbabies and little nieces and nephew when I am there.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to tinadn

Made a order from Hobby Lobby

43-22=21

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to babigirl

Sonja, I dont think I scrapped for the first 4 months I was pregnant...I really need to think about what I am going to pack for the crop...hoping to do that tomorrow night...I have some challenges I need to work on.

Sometimes when I have no mojo, they help me get going!

I REALLY want to shop lol but im going to be good

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I worked out last night for the first time - Gosh it felt amazing and today I am needing Ibuprofen but still I feel so proud of myself.

The Moose booked our vacay back to Canada for May 6 to May 25 - I can't wait but that means I will need to count the pennies for awhile - gotta have money to spend on my grandbabies and little nieces and nephew when I am there.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Tammy, good for you! I need to get back into the gym, but I've been so lazy this year it's scary. We are going to a biker rally in late April, and none of my Harley stuff fits. I'm going to bust my behind to fit back into my clothes.

My mojo has been misplaced along with everyone elses. I think the problem is that open house is on Saturday and I need to make class samples. I loathe it because the store's classes are so not my style. I really need them to find a new instructor.

Courtney, I think you are going to be good this month. I can feel it!

Shatema, you just can't come in here and tell us you spent some money. We need details! What did you buy?

Ok, I need to get off the interwebs now and make some darn samples so I can go play with my stuff. The sooner I'm done with work, the sooner I get to play with all my new mists!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

I think Courtney, Tammy and Tina are all going to be good this month! Me? Not so much...

That's GREAT Tammy!! WTG!

Have fun at your crop, Courtney!! I just found out the crop Saturday was actually last saturday!!! I could seriously cry... I was REALLY looking forward to this one! And I won't be at next month's either cuz we are going to be out of town. (Okay, the out of town thing is for a good cause, but STILL!! Seriously eating into my scrappy time!)

Kelly, which mists did you get again? Do you have the Heidi Swapp ones? I"m thinking to take that class, but not sure...

So after I found out about Saturday, my mojo just tanked! I really at least want to get cu on my Project 52 tho... ugh... someone inject me with some energy - STAT!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

come on Sonja - pick yourself up sweetie - we are here - you can do it - you were gonna crop anyway so lock yourself away and crop on Saturday!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Awww Sonja, I'm sorry you missed your crop. Was it the one at Michael's? BTW, the mists I was referring to was the Dylusions brand. I'm loving them. I do have one of the HS mists though. The Gold Lame is gorgeous. Too bad my puppy ate the sprayer on the bottle. Bad dog!

Hi Tammy!

Courtney, have fun but don't bust!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

Hi Kelly - is your puppy okay

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

My budget is safe. I missed a deal of the day for Studio Calico masks. Darn I really wanted them too.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

my budget is also safe

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tammy, the puppy is fine. He had gold lame lips. It's a good thing he's cute because it's what keeps him alive.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

lol glad he is okay and are you gonna take a pic of his elvis lips and scrap it

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
lol glad he is okay and are you gonna take a pic of his elvis lips and scrap it

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to tinadn

I've been MIA as usual. I might have to change my name to MIA K Dinsmore. Here goes!

BUDGET: $40 (from last month)
WISH: photos for SIL's album, SMASH, stuff for SIL's album, Distress ink.
TWIST: nothing full price

I still haven't gone to Duluth for the new HL. We're planning to go back home in a 2 weeks, but I don't know if I can squeeze in any scrappy shopping, as it usually involves some grief from the DH.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to kdinsmore

I have a confession...I busted my ZERO budget. I have NO willpower. I needed a gift and knew I shouldn't go into HL but also knew I'd find what I wanted for her. I got some washi tape off the clearance isle and remembered I had a 40%off coupon on my phone, so used it on a paper pack. BAD ME!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Lol Tina. That still seems pretty good that's all you got. I was pretty good yesterday. Got the new Isabella line from Bo bunny. Sooo pretty and I also got some Bo bunny winter paper from last year on clearance wooo hoo I spent $12. So I still have $13 left.

Going to a crop at Scraputante on the 23rd lol. Lets see how far that goes lol!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

hmmmm Isabella did you say Courtney - is that a hint perhaps that you will be needing girlie papers?

Tina - don't feel too bad - clearance and a coupon - can't be all that bad.

I am short on my Su quota so I either bust big time or go into pending. To be honest, I am not thrilled with the new ink pads and I really have no need for $1600 a year (and when you translate that to dollars is is $2400) in Su stuff. I have so much in my stash that I really need to use.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Can you split that up over the year Tammy?

Clearance and coupons are how I got too much stuff in the first place. For the most part that's all I buy.

Edited by tinadn on 03-11-13 04:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

oh yes Tina - I have to spend £400 a quarter but still that is just too much stuff and with all the illness last year and this year I am just too busy with getting healthy to actually work on getting a customer base, it certainly adds up quickly.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

that is a lot for one person for sure!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

I'm certain I'm busted or close to busted. I purchased the 12x12 Mammarazzi2 and a few masks from SB.com. They already shipped it today, and I'll have it in my hands tomorrow. Also bought some Golden Gel Medium today while at work.

Tammy, I didn't think to get a picture of Loki with gold lips. I was too busy hyperventilating into a brown bag.

Edited by Kamananui on 03-11-13 05:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Budget: $100-57=$43-$25=$18-$7.00=$11.00

Wish: Lots of Mama-razzi 2, TH Camera die, Dylusions mists, and maybe some more stamps

Wow, still have money left. Yippee! SB.com was kind enough to give me a coupon for $5 of my order for my birthday. I still have an Ms gift card and $50 left in birthday money that will not count against my budget. That means more scrappy goodness.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to tinadn

Tammy yay for going back to canada

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

YOYO WADDUP!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to runzalot81

Alissa!!!! How are you? We have missed you? What is new? and how is Vivian doing?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
hmmmm Isabella did you say Courtney - is that a hint perhaps that you will be needing girlie papers?

Tina - don't feel too bad - clearance and a coupon - can't be all that bad.

I am short on my Su quota so I either bust big time or go into pending. To be honest, I am not thrilled with the new ink pads and I really have no need for $1600 a year (and when you translate that to dollars is is $2400) in Su stuff. I have so much in my stash that I really need to use.

I honestly have no idea what I am having..most people are thinking boy....and thats kind of where I am leading...but that Isabella paper was just too pretty to pass up LOL

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

ALISSA!!!!!! YO YO YO!!! how are you!! we really have missed you!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Alissa is in da house! WOOT!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

ALISSAAAAAA!!!!!! How you been DAAAAHHHling!? We've (clearly) missed you and your saving ways! Glad to have you back! How's our sista-in-spending, Vivian??

Kelly you brat, you already got Mammarazzi2!? I'm jealous... was there a paper sale here yesterday that I missed?! I'm gonna be if it was the buy 4 deal... I've already got a full cart of paper and am fully accept that I"m going to bust this month... it's just which of us three (the usual suspects: you, me and Courtney) who will bust first!

Tho I see Tina busted first afterall?! Wow! Clearance and coupons are always a good bust tho... save me a seat on your couch, Tina, I'm not far behind! hehehe

Courtney, I'm still going boy, but I have to admit when I read that you bought Isabella I thought you were hinting too and was SHOCKED that you gave in to your curiousity! lol!!

WOW Tammy! That's an awful lot to do a quarter! I thought about SU, but now I'm really glad I didn't... just keeping up with my $200/quarter MK minimums is hard enough! Good to know tho, if I do find I need something SU, I know who to bug!

I didn't even take my scrappy stuff out of the car this weekend, but it's okay. It was soooo beautiful here I really wanted to be outside with my boys! I have a class next Saturday so hope to do a few things then. Haven't spent anything else but I did get my sb.com order so it was like I'd spent money... wait... I did... whatever, it was still fun to open!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to babigirl

blew my budget...wait what budget? I said ZERO!
I ordered 2 Cricut carts, the new card making ones...someone slap me!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

My saving ways? Are y'all high?

Tina and Tammy, how are y'all feeling these days?

Courtney, when is that baby due?!

After finishing my half marathon and my HC DT term in the fall, I kinda took a break. I didn't even spend any money for a few months And then... we had to buy a new furnace in Nov. And then my car blew up and that was the last straw on that car. So we bought a new one. And then my DH broke his wrist in January. And then DS got the flu in Feb, exhausted my days and I took a pay cut.

Sooo I'm crafting a lot these days but not spending.... much I did apply for a DT today so we'll see how that goes.

Life is good!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

good luck with the DT Alissa.

I had more of the same surgery in December but all is good again! Thank you for asking.

Sounds like you have been too busy to even breathe. We missed you so it is nice to have you drop in and visit - perhaps more a little more frequently now...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Good morning Alissa. Sorry about your run of bad luck. I am doing well. Feeling great actually.
Glad to see you checking in:)

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

Really, Tina?!! That's so good to hear!

Right now. My budget is zero. Just trying to focus on challenges and whatever inspires me.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

OMG FREE SHIPPING

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I know what to do..what to do?

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

AND Archiver's is having a 40% off sale on punches!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

saw that too, good thing the closest one is 2 hours from me!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Alissa, we are due June 29th and I have to say that I can sympathize with your run of bad luck...

I just went in to tell my boss that I needed him to move money for payroll...and well his response was "I don't want to lay everyone off but I dont know what else to do" F&*K was my response!! come on I just want to hold on until I have this baby....DH still has not had any consulting work....AHHHHHH things will get better right??? Yes they will..Im staying positive.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

they will Courtney!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

yes they will Courtney, sorry you have to deal with that stress

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

I did NOT push the big red button on the free shipping yesterday and I did NOT go to A's for the punch sale. Two points for me.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

wow - good for you!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

same here:)

I also drove past M's a bit ago and kept driving:):)

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

Way to go Alissa and Tina! That's right, be strong! someone here has to! (cuz I certainly wasn't!)

I pushed the big red button on the free shipping deal for you all! Well technically my friend did, but SINCE she was shipping some stuff here, I thought I'd just jump right in too and ordered a few things... and promptly BUSTED (again)

UGH Courtney! Try not to stress yourself out about it, especially with the baby in there! Things ebb and flow and they will get better! Keep Calm and Scrap On!

Got my class at M's tomorrow and DH promised to take the baby for the day so I can have a ME day! I feel bad being so excited about getting away, but I really really need it!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

Tina I am so proud of you

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Sonja don't feel bad, mamas need mama time to make them better mamas:)

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to tinadn

I was going through my stamp stash and realized I could use some more stamps. I have plenty of little ones, but need more big ones.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to kdinsmore

How is everyone going?

Im so proud of me only spent $1.85 on a chipboard die cut

This is only cause money i had i been saving as we are moving but look out next month hubby going to set moeny aside as I really do need ablums

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to julie101

Well, the good news is I still have a job :)...my brother is still in the hospital but doing much better as of yesterday...He will get a CT Scan sometime today to see if the abscess in his intestines has gone down. We're hoping so, otherwise there will be a surgery in his near future!!!

The roof finally got fixed yesterday!! Only cost $1,000 lol...ughhh well at least its done and now we can finally fix the ceiling in my scrappy room...

As for scrapping, I obviously didnt get any done this weekend, but my brother really enjoyed going through the pages I made have made for him in his book...I have spent ZERO dollars this week....and plan on spending ZERO dollars for the rest o the month!! I need to hit the lottery!! I would share with all of you of course LOL

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Great newss Courtney!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

keeping prayers for your brother Courtney.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

well my plan for spending ZERO dollars for the rest of the month folded...I am stressed and so I shopped LOL....I spent $48 at Scraputante...I got the Prima Lyric Collection, 13 arts frosted collection, Down the Shore colleciton by fancy pants, and some papers from Websters Pages New Beginnings, Glitz Designs Color me Happy... and I think that is it....LOL AHHH felt so good LOL....

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

I was just drooling over that Color Me Happy collection yesterday... Now I'm jealous!

Busted some more this weekend at M's... Nuthin I actually needed, but I found these Heidi Swapp ghost letters on the clearance rack that I had just seen a page on here with and really wanted but they were discontinued here! Also got more washi tape (I think I'm developing an addiction to them...) and a couple more of my favorite CS Bitter Chocolate.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

I love that collection too Sonja!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

I am BUSTED! I went shopping on Saturday with a few friends and we went to 4 scrappy stores. I bought another Prima Mixed Media Doll stamp, a Gelli plate, another stamp set, a mixed media paper pad, another stamp set are you seeing a theme here?) Those adorable Prima tags, Prima camera icons, a brayer, a few sheets of loose paper, and yet another leaf die.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

more leaves for Kelly - ok I expect that - but what is with the sudden interest in doll stamps? What am I missing?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

LOL Tammy....I love those doll stamps...scraputante sold out before i could get my hands on them....

Well, my evening was not so much fun...spent the majority of it in urgent care. My asthma is flaring up all of a sudden. Havent had an issue in like 6 or 7 years...Dr. said it could be allergies triggering it or just the pregnancy...so I got an inhaler and was sent on my way....so far it is definitely helping!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Courtney sorry to hear that. Hope today is a better day.

So I blew my ZERO budget again today. I ordered digi kits so I can start digital scrapping. I bought a program from CM a while back and got my laptop a week or so ago. CM was having a 30% off digi sale so I stocked up-oops!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Oh Courtney, I'm so sorry to hear about your evening, but glad the inhaler is working! Hope you have a much better day today.

Tammy, I'm not sure I quite understand my love of the doll stamps either, but love them I do. I'm obsessing on two more of those elusive creatures. They are back ordered across the country. I've actually been doing more art journaling than scrapping these days and drawing is a pretty big part of journaling. Sadly I'm incapable of drawing a stick figure so I use the dolls instead.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Tina, you are doing a stellar job remaining in Bustville. I'm proud of you!!

Hi Julie. Great job on staying in your budget. You can do it!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Yaaay Kelly! Welcome to the Bustville Couch!

Yeah, Tammy, I don't get the doll stamp obsession either... They kinda actually creep me out with their lack of face... very Dawn of the Dead...

15% off Boy stuff today... I hate them, they know just how to needle me! Grrrr

Someone talk me off my (very large) ledge!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

gently down from the edge Sonja - how much boy stuff do you have that you haven't used - wait until the next boy stuff sale (ok I tried)

I have been living in the SU world too long and now have to get out and stretch my wings a bit again. At least my budgets will be more realistic every 3rd month. LOL I am not going to make my quota but honestly how many stamps can one person use (don't answer that Kelly - I don't want to know lol).

Courtney glad the inhaler is working - I know how you feel - at least it is working.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics