Page 1 of 46 
Username Post: New round of Secret Sisters April~June (closed for this round)        (Topic#1585803)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

RULES/GUIDELINES:

1. In order to join this swap, you must have 1000 posts or be a sister with us already in good standing, or have another swap member that will vouch for you. If you don't have these things, contact Rosita or myself and we will decide. We want new people to sign up and have fun in our swap, but since this is a 25.00 minimum each month for three months, we have to make sure everyone who participates will complete the swap! Thank you for understanding!

2. This swap will officially begin on April 1, 2013.

3. When sign-ups are closed (March 30) Rosita and I will send each participant the name and information of your LITTLE sister sometime on or before April 1

4. This swap has a MINIMUM of $25.00 each month. You are required to spend at least that amount EACH month on your swap partner for three months NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS! Please remember BEFORE joining that this swap requires THREE boxes to be shipped out to your one partner (one a month)

5. You would not put your name on the package you send out from your home or you could order directly from sb.com and tell them that the gift is for a secret sister swap and they will block out your name and information for you.

6. You can look up your partners profile to get some ideas of what to send. They have also been instructed to update their wish list.

7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID. Communication is vital in this swap because the purpose of this swap is to get to know your fellow swappers! You'll get more out of this swap the more you post, and your ss can get more ideas as to what to send you. I want all of us to have a wonderful time this round. Remember that everyone enjoys feeling spoiled and having someone in the swap make them feel special by leaving notes.

8. Secret sisters will end at the end of June...you should reveal who you are to your sister on that date here on this thread.

9. Never hesitate to pm Rosita or I if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS.

10. Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than: April 30, May 30 and June 30. Each package will always contain scrapbooking goodies but can also include other goodies as well!

11. Have fun, chat, share lo's, anything goes on this thread!

12. You must have at least 1000 posts in order to sign up. If you have fewer than that, Rosita and I will need to pre-approve you joining. If you have flaked on this swap or not followed the rules before, don't bother signing up.

13. To sign up, send me a PM with this information:
Screen Name
Name
Address
Email address
Phone number
Birthday
Do you collect anything?
Favorite snack
List of things you would like to receive (as an addition/alternative to things your wishlist which you will keep updated).
What would you love to get that is NOT scrapbook related?
Are you willing to send to an international sister?

Hostesses: Rosita and Kimberly (thinkpink22)

Participants:
1. Rosita (Betsye)*
2. Thinkpink22 (Kimberly)*
3. Andrea (Andrea m)*
4. Drayia (Shana)*
5. LittleMRSimelda (Imelda)*
6. Pam_in_TX (Pam)*
7. Sassy_Suzi (Suzette)*
8. Ssload4 (Sandra)
9. Janie (charisma3103)*
10. Kimberly spot #2*
11. Dniemeier (Deanna)*
12. Grandmadora (Dora)*
13. Anette (amabear)*
14. Shatema (babigirl)*
15. Trisha (trishalouise)*
16. Jennifer (mommie75)*
17. Tina (tinadn)*
18. Rachel (racheluk)*
19. Debbie (deb doodles)

*received survey

Edited by thinkpink22 on 04-04-13 11:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-05-13 05:33 PM
In response to thinkpink22

I am going to follow along on chat this time! Hope that is okay!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to vawm

Im in sign me up.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to andrea m

found you.

Edited by scrapbrarian on 03-05-13 06:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to scrapbrarian

Yay!!! Yes Victoria you are a very welcome chatter!

Glad you found us sweet BFF!

And welcome back Andrea!!!! I have loved getting to know you last round.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Woot woot!!
Can I join again?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Well of course i have to play this round do anyone know what this mean.

It has been a year since i started and found you lovely ladies. Yes a year already can you believe it a year already and i got to make so many wonderful people

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

I am in for another round please

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to Drayia

I can't do this round, but I'm hoping by the time I am back in the US I will have built up my street cred

Enjoy Ladies, I love living vicariously through you!

-Stephanie

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to SJB1120

Stephanie we love getting to know you so glad you are hanign around to talk to us

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to babigirl

Why does the traffic light turn red?

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

You'd blush too if you changed in the middle of the street.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Rosita

Haaahaahaa
That's a cute one.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to littleMRSimelda

Me please.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Pam in TX

Imelda, Shatema, Shana, and Pam-welcome back!!!

And Victoria and Stephanie-love you chatting with us!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

I'm in again too, and if it's possible could I please have PamInTexas?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to sasload4

Pam will know you have her now!

But really I don't love the secretive part myself...making new email addresses, logging in different names and not mailing from my home address...but the fun out weights all that

Still deciding if I'm playing or following next time.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tinadn

I finally have internet at home after 4 month of not having it. I plan on being on here a lot more this Next go about and am looking forward to being more involved.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Pam in TX

I want to play this round.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassy Suzi

Come on Tina you know you want to play

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Pam will know you have her now!

But really I don't love the secretive part myself...making new email addresses, logging in different names and not mailing from my home address...but the fun out weights all that

Still deciding if I'm playing or following next time.

Trust me.... sandra would come up with some elaborate scheme to make sure I wouldn't find out. She's a sneaky little buggar

Edited by Pam in TX on 03-07-13 02:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Pam in TX

I'm such a womble, but then again maybe not.........

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
I'm such a womble, but then again maybe not.........

No comment.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Pam in TX

Haha u ladies are funny!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Haha u ladies are funny!

You should see us in real life.....you would swear that we are related (except for the fact that she has a funny accent and can't say her words right)

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Pam in TX

Hello ladies

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to babigirl

Welcome Suzette! And Sandra! I like Sandreas idea....tell us who you want right on the thread...especially if it involves me! I would love another round where I knew before the round even started! not that has ever happened

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to babigirl

Keep on sticking here with us Stephanie and I'm sure next round your street creds will be awesome!!! Lol

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:
Haha u ladies are funny!

You should see us in real life.....you would swear that we are related (except for the fact that she has a funny accent and can't say her words right)

Funny accent, really!!!! It's not my fault I say my words so fast you can't make out all the letters guess you just need to open up those ears a little more and concentrate on hearing them.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to sasload4

Hi everyone!

It took me a minute or two to find the thread, but I couldnt bear not to chat along with y'all - so I hope its ok to be in the 'chatting section'! (Don't tell that librarian - I swear I'll be quiet if she gives me one of those Librarian Looks)!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

Ladies, I just got a message from Pink and she is in the hospital. She started with a bladder infection and it has spread into her kidney. I'm sure there's a medical jargan for it but she or Rachel would be better to ask about the particulars.

Pink just wanted me to inform you girls since she probably won't be on here for a little while. She says that once she starts feeling better she will come on here and let you know what's going on.

I just hope she feels better and stronger soon!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Deb-doodle

Sending prayers out to Kimberly. Could you pm me her adress I would love to send her a card

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

Praying for kimberly

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to babigirl

I hope she is ok. prayers going her way.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to andrea m

Definitely hoping she feels better soon!!!
Sending hugs and prayers her way

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI

Hugs, prayers, positive thoughts and vibes to Kimberly. Poor thing. Wishing her a speedy recovery!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to sasload4

I hope and pray that all goes well with her and that she recovers quickly.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Pam in TX

Praying for you Kimberly!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-12-13 12:20 PM
In response to Sassy Suzi

Prayers for you Kimberly!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to vawm

poor Kimberly, praying for her

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to tinadn

Just heard about Pink! That is crazy...sending hugs today for sure.

I am still deciding if I want to join...I for sure want to come out and chat.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to tinadn

That poor girl - the rest in hospital will be the only way to get better - I'm sure seven sprogs would keep her busy all day even if she felt really grim.

Lets hope they have her pumped full of antibiotics and on the mend soon.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Hi everyone!

It took me a minute or two to find the thread, but I couldnt bear not to chat along with y'all - so I hope its ok to be in the 'chatting section'! (Don't tell that librarian - I swear I'll be quiet if she gives me one of those Librarian Looks)!

Do I really have a Librarian Look??

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

I sent Pink a text but didn't hear back yet, hope that means she's sleeping and healing.

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120

Get better soon! Kidney infections are always scary but the best place to be is in the hospital where they can monitor you.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to SJB1120

Good morning!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to TrishaLouise

Mornin ladies.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Pam in TX

Poor PInk, I put a card in the mail for her. I hope she realized how serious it was and went to the doctor asap. I wish I lived nearby so I could help with the kids and make some meals. Just the laundry has to be a full-time job.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to tinadn

JCI

I'm so tired this afternoon. The grand-daughters woke up during the night and couldn't get back to sleep, I think I fell asleep at about 5 and was up again at nine. Is it nap time yet?

Kimberly, keep rested up!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to sasload4

Sandra, hope you got a nap in today!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Still uploading from my crop on the 3rd. Here are 4 more (1 is a 2-pager);

What Glory saw from her dogs eye view By Scrapbrarian

rags! Rags! RAGS! By Scrapbrarian

High above the Fair By Scrapbrarian

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

Hi ladies! I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. I'm still in the hospital and will be for a while.

Here is the full story (for short version, just don't read this version cause is anything but short!) Last Thursday night I started to feel bad. By Friday evening I was miserable enough to go to the emergency room. Saw one doctor who did a urine test and said I have a severe urinary tract/bladder infection. He gave me some antibiotics as well as pain medication and said if anything changed at all, I should call my doctor or come back to the hospital. So, on Saturday, my fever began staying up past the 103 no matter what I took. I was having such huge chills that my teeth chattered and my upper body still hurts from being stiff with cold.. I called my own doctor who was (of course) not the one on call but the one I talked to send me to emergency room again. Another doctor takes care of me this time was all put out that I didn't take all of the antibiotics (seven days worth) before coming back in. He was rude towards me and just acted like I was being a baby about this. I told him that I knew my own body, something was wrong and asked if he was going to help me or if I should just go to another hospital. He started ordering testswhich included several blood tests. He said the infection had moved to my kidneys and gave me a different antibiotic and additional pain medication and sent me home to get better.
Went home, took meds, and went to sleep then the phones began ringing...my phone was turned off, hubby was running a funeral but they were able to have answering service get him a message that his wife needed back at the hospital immediately! And guess which doctor was in some trouble and had to make all those calls?

My infection had moved beyond the organs and is directly in my blood. I never realized that anyone could be this sick and still live! If I wouldn't have gone in the second time, there wouldn't have been any blood cultures and I probably would be in a lot worse shape than I am now! I might have had to start seeing my husband professionally (at least I can still laugh!) :). I was allergic to one of the antibiotics and broke out in painful welts. I got thrush from the multiple antibiotics. I'm just a big hot mess...and I'm talking hot as in fever! :). But I feel some better every day so I'm appreciative of that!

Hubby and kids are being just amazing to me. Mackenzie works as a flower shop and the owner gave her keys to the shop so she could go in and make me a pretty pink basket of flowers complete with a little get well balloon. The flowers were in my room even before I was in my room!

I know I look as awful as i feel and to be honest, I don't care at all! One of my friends (the special education teacher) came to visit. She was so sweet and said "you told me you looked bad but you don't....you just look really really really really sick!" Ha!

Thank you again all your notes, encouragement and prayers! You ladies are so wonderful!

P.S. before I got this sick, hubby made a deal and I got my Tim Holtz markers! He was laughing today that this is all a huge ploy of mine to get me out of doing my part of the deal! Of COURSE, that's not in ANY WAY the case... Lol!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Pink glad to hear from you so sorry your so sick and having to go thru all this. Glad you went back to the er the second time. get lots of rest and heal quickly.

jwilliams74
Resident
jwilliams74

Was on here just to check out the swap and saw your post. So sorry to hear and I hope you get better quick! Take Care!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to jwilliams74

Love you pink! Get well soon!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• scrapbrarian Said:
Love you pink! Get well soon!!!!

I LOVE this!!!! You are the best!!!!! Thank you!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to jwilliams74

• jwilliams74 Said:
Was on here just to check out the swap and saw your post. So sorry to hear and I hope you get better quick! Take Care!

omg, how sweet! Drop in the swap anytime!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And for proof that I'm loopy, I misspelled tract....only a really bad nurse does that!!!!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to RachelUK

Ok Sign me up I will PM my survey later

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Charisma3103

Kimberly I'm thinking about you and praying for you

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to babigirl

Thank you so much everyone for all your messages,,

Hi Shatema!!! I get spotty cell service in hospital. I just got two texts from you.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

I couldnt really imagine you with a Librarian look, Rebecca - but its fun to describe it!

Who really takes naps during the day?

I sometimes think it would be a nice idea, but I just always seem to have too much to do!

I had a frantic day today despite it being Saturday. There is a conference on at our church this weekend, and I vounteered to help with teas and coffees at registration, so I set the alarm for 8am, pitched up early and found that there were more than enough people and they didnt need me!

I stayed for an hour, but had too much to fit into the day to stay any longer.

Went and did the supermarket shopping, then stopped off at a winestore to buy a very posh bottle of wine for 'laying down'. My son and I were invited to the 'Naming ceremony' for a baby of a friend of his, so we were both going. He wanted a guy gift for the little boy! One of my dd's godfathers bought her a bottle of port at her baptism for her to drink on her 18th - I think she actually left it until her 21st in the end!

Found a bottle, label and smart box to eplain how to store it for 18 years!

Then went for a manicure - nice nails again, but they took so long I was panicking about being ready for the church ceremony and told my son to go ahead and get there early. I arrived about 5 mins late, but it was ok. Ceremony was 2-3, then party food from 3-4, back to make pizza (home made pizza is a Saturday night tradition here as long as I will make it for everyone!).

So I only end up sitting down and relaxing by about 8pm.

I must work on my naps, I think!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Nice to hear from you Pink!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to RachelUK

Kimberly I am just glad to hear you are feeling better I know your are probably tired of me checking on you

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to babigirl

Rachel you must be exhausted! Quite the busy day for you!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
Good morning!

Happy Birthday my sweet BFF may all your wishes and dreams come true today love you.... Hugs

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Good morning ladies and happy Sunday.

Pink glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Sounds like you got a bit of happy mail to help you along too:) Hugs!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to tinadn

Rachel did you look in my gallery? I guess you signed off the other thread and didn't notice I was carrying on a conversation with you sort of.... I created a layout and titled it Ziggy Stardaust I used the MME Boy Crazy line you sent me

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Janie I don't think she signed out of it yet, just busy and hasn't gotten caught up in the last day or so there. I know she recently commented on Pink's hospital stay.
Typically we don't sign off of a thread until everyone has revealed and all gifts received.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

Happy Birthday Trisha!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

I love how you used the MME stuff Janie - just been to leave love in your gallery!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to RachelUK

Happy birthday Trisha hope you had a wonderful day

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

me me have been waiting

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to mommie75

Morning all!

Welcome on board Jennifer - glad to have you with us for this new thread!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to RachelUK

Ah finally got some much needed sleep last night, in fact I would love to go back to sleep but I must get up from this computer and go workout. It has gotten cold here again, back to winter temps so my garage is going to be icy but that is where the eliptical machine is. I am sure I will warm up in no time LOL.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to RachelUK

Hi Jennifer welcome

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to babigirl

I forgot it was time for the new thread already, no wonder the other one was quiet.

For those who care to look, here are bridal shower photos!

Password for the album: Bride050413

smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/bonkdawn/library /Tinas%20Bridal%20Shower% 20031613

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• scrapbrarian Said:
  • RachelUK Said:
Hi everyone!

Do I really have a Librarian Look??

If she does, she didn't see you in that dress that you did a page of a few years ago. You know the one I mean! You are the sexiest librarian I've ever seen!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

TinaM, I'll have to check out your pics after work today.

Pink, it's so glad to see you getting back to your chipper self again. I'm so happy and relieved that you're feeling better. I can actually make sense of your posts. LOL!!!

I had such a great weekend. We went to the biker rally on Saturday morning. We only stayed for a couple of hours. It was so hot out there. We saw one round of the coleslaw wrestling and a few minutes of the wet tshirt contest.

Saturday evening we had everyone over for chili. I made a huge pot of it. Dane,Bree and the grands, Jarrod, Teresa and the grands, my sister and nephew, also Michelle and one of the neighbors and her little boy were here. It was great fun. Then I watched all the grands while the adults went out for awhile. Drake is getting so darn cute. When he says 'yes' he says it as 'yays'. I had to keep asking him random questions just to hear him say 'yays'. LOL!! It was cracking me up.

Yesterday I spent several hours cleaning up after the girls were playing house in the den and the boys were eating popcorn in the living room while watching movies. Then Michelle came by to play cards. She surprised me with lunch for California Pizza kitchen. Have you ever had their Avocado Club egg rolls? HEAVEN!!!! Then right when she was leaving John surprise me by coming back over and we took the bike to Wing Shack where they were celebrating St. Patrick's day. We had corned beef and cabbage, and shephard's pie. It was so good.

Now I'm off to work. I'll see you ladies later.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Here's for you Trisha. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

sounds like a great weekend Deb

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to tinadn

pink hope u feel better. i hate when docs try to tell u there is nothing wrong and u know there is urg!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to mommie75

yoohooo anyone home?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Tina scraps

I'm breaking in the new cookie sheets and scooper I got (boy it's so much easier than using a spoon!), along with the new double timer I got. and a new chocolate chip cookie recipe - I was supposed to get butter-flavored crisco sticks but I got regular by mistake, let's see how these things taste.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Not buttery I would guess. LOL!!

I did my regular work today and a side job. I worked until 6 but I'm off tomorrow. Yipee!!! Maybe I'll play in my scraproom tonight.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

I may have undercooked the first batch a wee bit, but they did come out pretty yummy!

I picked up my dress from the tailor this morning (removing the tacky flowers on it and stitching up the neckline) on the way to work, so I showed everyone at the office and they loved it.

Several of my friends commented on what a trip my mother was, how we're so alike with some mannerisms, but so different in other ways. one friend said "the apple may not fall far from the tree, but thankfully this one rolled" lol!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

oh, and did I mention that my former roommate/friend of 15 years, FORGOT about my shower on Saturday?! I kid you not. The shower was 2-5, and at 4 pm I got a text saying "sorry I wasn't at your shower. No real excuse other than being a scatter brain"! the irony is, she would go ape if someone said they'd do something, and didn't do it.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Couldn't she have come at 4?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to tinadn

I didn't think of it at the time, she probably thought the shower was already over.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-18-13 08:09 PM

Waving hello!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to vawm

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• Tina scraps Said:
I didn't think of it at the time, she probably thought the shower was already over.

I am sorry that happened.
I tend to get busy in things and lose track of time, never totally forgotten anything important tho. I now have a calendar on my phone and reminds me 15 minutes before an appointment. LOVE IT!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

It's been a few days, I wonder how PInk in feeling????

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to tinadn

the snow plow guy broke my coworker's office window. hahah they're fixing it now.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to tinadn

That's too bad about your friend Tina. By the time she realized it at 4 it was probably too late to get dressed and get there before it was over. I can't wait to see the altered dress. I wouldn't be able to trust myself with those cookies.

So good morning everyone.

I'm off today so I'm trying to decide if I should work in my yard or scrap. My yard really needs to be mowed.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies just stopping by to say hi

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-19-13 09:02 AM
In response to babigirl

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to vawm

Hello all will be back later maybe to chat, today is my busy one with Avon orders just sent last night. Every 2 weeks my Tues, Wed are busy with mass emails, phone calls and messaging LOL.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Drayia

Hi all. I tell you something - my new job may not be paid as well as the old one (although the pay is still pretty good), but the hours are fan-flipping-tastic! I arrive on time, I go home on time (mostly) and I can easily fit the work in the time available.

Who could ask for anything more?!

Tonight I spoke to dh (hes in Denmark this week) and said - I may stop being ambitious unless something falls in my lap, cos this job is fun, a challenge, lots to do, and I'm enjoying it. Can we cope with a little less money.

He said yes!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to RachelUK

good fo you Rachel. Im happy to hear you are liking the changes in your life. Its always wonderful to really enjoy your job.

Page 1 of 46 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics