Page 2 of 46 
Username Post: New round of Secret Sisters April~June (closed for this round)        (Topic#1585803)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to andrea m

Rachel you deserve to have a job you enjoy. Isn't that everyone's dream??

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora
In response to tinadn

Hi ladies, can I play again? I would be so sad to NOT play, like the last kid picked on the playground....

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to grandmadora

so as if we're not already needing to be careful with our money to plan for the wedding, would you believe our TV just died?! There's no way we're going without a tv, so off we went to Best Buy and now we've got a massive new flat screen and Jason is like a kid in the candy store. Though he's going to need to get some guy friend to help him get rid of the old bulky tv since I'm about useless when it comes to carrying/lifting things.

I wonder if this means I get a new remote?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Tina scraps

I know what you mean Tina. We thought we had all my medical bills paid for and then came back from vacation to $1000 worth of bills! Also there is something oozing out of the crack in the freezer.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

Finally got the last of my pages uploaded from my crop the first weekend of this month!

Magical arch By Scrapbrarian

Elephant Ears By Scrapbrarian

lupton 2012 By Scrapbrarian

Heart Trio By Scrapbrarian

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
I know what you mean Tina. We thought we had all my medical bills paid for and then came back from vacation to $1000 worth of bills! Also there is something oozing out of the crack in the freezer.

man, that stinks!

Here's another irony - while Jason assembling the new tv last night, the old tv turned itself back on and started working again - I kid you not! Jason wasn't even trying to turn it on, says it must have been from the static/friction of him moving around near the tv, but that still doesn't explain why it started working again. He had tried everything he could think of and couldn't get the thing to turn back on. Of course I'm thinking, are you kidding me, we just got back from buying a new tv and the old one starts working again?! Honestly though it's old and bound to go sooner or later, so he's j ust going to see if he can sell it on Craigslist for a couple bucks.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

and then apparently it died again lol (Jason just told me).

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

it must have needed to bid one last farewell to it's good friends

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to tinadn

haha!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Hi all. I tell you something - my new job may not be paid as well as the old one (although the pay is still pretty good), but the hours are fan-flipping-tastic! I arrive on time, I go home on time (mostly) and I can easily fit the work in the time available.

Who could ask for anything more?!

Tonight I spoke to dh (hes in Denmark this week) and said - I may stop being ambitious unless something falls in my lap, cos this job is fun, a challenge, lots to do, and I'm enjoying it. Can we cope with a little less money.

He said yes!

Rachel being happy is one of the best perks a job can offer isn't it? And if it's possible for you to do with a bit less money then that far outweighs most things you would spend that extra money on.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Tina scraps Said:
so as if we're not already needing to be careful with our money to plan for the wedding, would you believe our TV just died?! There's no way we're going without a tv, so off we went to Best Buy and now we've got a massive new flat screen and Jason is like a kid in the candy store. Though he's going to need to get some guy friend to help him get rid of the old bulky tv since I'm about useless when it comes to carrying/lifting things.

Maybe you should add rechargeable batteries to your gift registry.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:

That sounds ominous!!! DON'T OPEN IT!!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

So it was supposed to rain Monday, nothing. It was supposed to rain Tuesday, nothing. It's black as night out there right now and pouring. Thunder, lightening, the whole dreary thing!! I have to word today so I suppose I'm going to get soaked carrying my equipment in and out of the houses.

I ended up working in the yard yesterday. I worked on it until 6pm. I got so much done!!! The entire front yard is trimmed and weeded. Also one side of the house is done. I filled up 10 garbage cans with clippings!! I took a picture. LOL!!Now it's raining and everything's going to weigh a ton in those cans. There's hole in the bottom of most of them so at least they won't hold the water.

Edited by Deb-doodle on 03-20-13 05:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

This picture shows 9 cans. I added another. You can't see all of them since some are behind the others. My back and side yard are going to be twice that. LOL!!! I need a condo!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Rebecca, I love love love those pages!!!!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:

Maybe you should add rechargeable batteries to your gift registry.

hahahha

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Deb wow 10 cans i bet your yard looks great.

Its snowing here. All the snow was almost gone and now its back oh well. Dh is taking the kids skiing tomorrow for their first time. The fresh snow will be nice for them.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-20-13 07:23 AM
In response to andrea m

Love that photo Deb! Are you going to scrap it?!?

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to vawm

jci and saying a Wednesday morning hello to everyone. It is suppose to be spring but it is pouring rain here

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to parisdame

we had snow and sleet here yesterday, so it's a mess out there. The sidewalks were pretty icy this morning, I was relieved that I didn't fall.

Edited by Tina scraps on 03-20-13 02:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Love that photo Deb! Are you going to scrap it?!?

That's pretty much a weekly occurrence here at my house Victoria. I have a lot of yard!!! And a lot of landscaping. I've only just begun!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• Deb-doodle Said:

This picture shows 9 cans. I added another. You can't see all of them since some are behind the others. My back and side yard are going to be twice that. LOL!!! I need a condo!!!!

the first thing I thought when I saw this pic was "what a cool photo, you should scrap it!"

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to scrapbrarian

I heard on the radio this morning that last year on this date in Michigan it was 82 degrees. High today is expected to be 30 maybe. Happy First Day of Spring!

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora

We woke to below zero temps, and we still have 8" or more on the ground (SNOW!). I hate this spring! REALLY need some warmth and less snow.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
it must have needed to bid one last farewell to it's good friends

Got a good laugh from that

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Deb that is alot of trimmings

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

So have some good news I will get one financial aide so I will be able to go back to school very excited.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-20-13 01:32 PM
In response to babigirl

Congratulations Shatema!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to vawm

we also still have snow, high of 18degrees and very windy here...I agree happy spring-NOT

My dil had her membranes stripped today. The doctor said if it worked, we will have a baby soon, if not, she goes back in next Wednesday.
I told her no worries, he will come out eventually:)

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Deb-doodle Said:

You're just showing off now! To be honest, I'm impressed - it must have been exhausting!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I need to get in the garden too, and get a whole pile of tidying up done, but there is nothing but rain here, and the whole yard is really soggy - so I'll have to wait for a bit of dryness first.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to RachelUK

Great news Shatema!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Shatema, that's good to hear.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Thought I'd share - this is the poem that one of my local scrapping buddies wrote for Jason and me.

Can you meet the one you love,
On the internet?
If your name is Tina Joy,
You sure can make that bet!

One day she decided
that she would take the risk
So she typed in match.com,
in hopes that she'd get kissed.

And that is where she met the one,
To make her dreams come true.
Jason was Prince Charming,
and Tina clearly knew.

Their first date was dinner,
Red Bones was the place.
Jason got a ticket,
Was he red in the face!

And so that was the start,
of love between the two.
But don't you want to really know
Just who wooed who?

And as the time went on,
they became a pair.
But soon being single,
Tina could not bear!

What's this you say, OUR Tina?
Who hates that institution?
Yes, it's true my friends,
and she had the solution!

She searched the web until she found,
Exactly what she wanted.
She went ahead and bought a ring,
for she would not be daunted.

And even after all the things,
that she has done to him.
Like broken stereo needles,
And eyelets on a limb,
- Jason said yes -
cause he knows what's good for him.

And there you have the story,
of how they fell in love.
Starting with a website,
and Cupid from above.

Though Tina may deny it,
We know that it's true.
Without Jason in her life,
Forever she'd be blue.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Now we are not green like Deb is but all the snow is gone, was out BBQ(I tend to BBQ in the snow too) windows open in the house, running around outside with no coats. It was 14 degrees Celsius here today, just Beautiful for the first day of spring

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Tina, that's such a cute poem. I would have had to add how you didn't even get miffed by a remote control as a gift. LOL!!

Shatema, good for you! That's great news.

I can't believe you ladies like the picture of my yard trash. LOL!! Okay, you got it though, I'll scrap it. Maybe I'll write a poem to go with it. Yard trash, busted @$$, put it all in cans. Took a pic and posted it, and my crazy friends became fans. LOL!!

Edited by Deb-doodle on 03-21-13 05:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Congratulations Shatema..

Happy Wednesday evening everyone just passing through. I am working on a project for my Personal Support Worker course. so I off I go back to work Have a good night

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Now we are not green like Deb is but all the snow is gone, was out BBQ(I tend to BBQ in the snow too) windows open in the house, running around outside with no coats. It was 14 degrees Celsius here today, just Beautiful for the first day of spring

We bbq all year round. My dh even does are thanksgiving turkey on the grill. Its wonderful to have bbq in the winter.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

• Deb-doodle Said:
Tina, that's such a cute poem. I would have had to add how you didn't even get miffed by a remote control as a gift. LOL!!

I can't believe you ladies like the picture of my yard trash. LOL!! Okay, you got it though, I'll scrap it. Maybe I'll write a poem to go with it. Yard trash, busted @$$, put it all in cans. Took a pic a posted it, and my crazy friends became fans. LOL!!

This is to funny I love it. Thats what you need to put on the lo word for word lol.

Edited by andrea m on 03-20-13 06:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to andrea m

Tina that is such a cute poem!!! I love it!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to vawm

Thanks Victoria

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks Rebecca

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks Tina

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks deb

Tina cute poem

Thanks dana

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• Deb-doodle Said:

except we all know I did get miffed by it! and thankfully she left out how I threw up in his brand new car hahah.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

I can't believe you ladies like the picture of my yard trash. LOL!! Okay, you got it though, I'll scrap it. Maybe I'll write a poem to go with it. Yard trash, busted @$$, put it all in cans. Took a pic a posted it, and my crazy friends became fans. LOL!!

This is to funny I love it. Thats what you need to put on the lo word for word lol.

Thanks Andrea. LOL!! I think I will. that will go a long way in explaining why I'm scrapping my yard trash.

I bet the yard trash recycling guys are not such fans. LOL!! I know they hate me every Spring.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-21-13 08:04 AM

The poems are running rampant around here! Love it!
Well, now that the team basketball dinner is over (yeah)! I am ready to move on.
Tonight I have to re-pot green been starts and check out what is happening in my craft room!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to littleMRSimelda

Wonderful poem Tina - but no mention of Kiwi!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

My dh came back from Denmark this evening, and from the minute he walked through the door (7 ish) until now (11pm) he has not stopped talking! Its unlike him to be quite so chatty, and whilst I don't mind him being sociable, I admit to having glazed over a couple of times tonight, especially when the topic was very work-orientated, but oh boy, if I don't go to bed in a minute, I'll have to listen for even longer!

I think that means goodnight from me, ladies!

amabear62
Resident
amabear62
In response to RachelUK

Sign me up too!! hi everyone!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Wonderful poem Tina - but no mention of Kiwi!

I think she did that for my benefit lol

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Hi all. I tell you something - my new job may not be paid as well as the old one (although the pay is still pretty good), but the hours are fan-flipping-tastic! I arrive on time, I go home on time (mostly) and I can easily fit the work in the time available.

Who could ask for anything more?!

Tonight I spoke to dh (hes in Denmark this week) and said - I may stop being ambitious unless something falls in my lap, cos this job is fun, a challenge, lots to do, and I'm enjoying it. Can we cope with a little less money.

He said yes!

I am thrilled that you are enjoying your new job so much!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

That is an awesome poem Tina Scraps!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • andrea m Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

Thanks Andrea. LOL!! I think I will. that will go a long way in explaining why I'm scrapping my yard trash.

I bet the yard trash recycling guys are not such fans. LOL!! I know they hate me every Spring.

I'm sure they understand just by looking at your yard, it's gorgeous!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Rosita

Rachel I think I forgot to mention yay for enjoying your new job.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to babigirl

Love the poems Tina & Deb!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hello ladies! I am off again tomorrow so I'm hoping to get everything updated on here and get all the surveys together.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to thinkpink22

hard to imagine it's almost time for another round already!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Rosita

Kimberly would it be alright for me to post a link to my Mother's day swap here??

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
My dh came back from Denmark this evening, and from the minute he walked through the door (7 ish) until now (11pm) he has not stopped talking! Its unlike him to be quite so chatty, and whilst I don't mind him being sociable, I admit to having glazed over a couple of times tonight, especially when the topic was very work-orientated, but oh boy, if I don't go to bed in a minute, I'll have to listen for even longer!

I think that means goodnight from me, ladies!

LOL!!! Rachel, I know the feeling. John and I are on the phone 2 times every night. Once in awhile he'll get like that. He researches so many things that he gets pretty chatty about some of it. Then he'll say to me, 'you're quiet tonight'. LOL!!! Like when did I get a chance to talk?

To me it's so refreshing though to have a man that can talk to me about a variety of subjects. Bruce NEVER talked. He was so quiet. So I'm kind of liking this.

The eyes glazed over had me cracking up!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Thank you for the nice compliment Rosita. As you can see, I really work to keep it that way.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

My eyes glazed over last night when Jason was trying to explain how some of his stereo equipment worked...He probably does the same when I talk about scrapping

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-22-13 08:02 AM

Little league politics make me glaze over! So I have been glazed over for weeks now!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

LMAO! I think everyone at some points eyes have glazed over listening to someone else.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to TrishaLouise

I'm trying to think through how I want to scrap my wedding stuff and thought I'd ask for some suggestions.

Current considerations:
Make one 12x12 album of all wedding-related stuff, bridal shower photos, wedding invitations, notes, restaurant menus, etc.

A mini album for the wedding stuff, and maybe just put the bridal shower photos in my current album? or a mini album for the bridal shower too?

How to scrap all the paraphernalia - tuck it in pockets? (the menus and what not listed above)

Deciding on paper - I bought DCWV "formal affair", but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I'm wearing silver and purple but those would be overwhelming as the only colors, and I rarely find purple patterned paper that I actually like anyway.

Anyone suggestions?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I LOVE DCWV have you looked at The Chateau Lavender stack, I have the solid stack not the patterned one. The solids one is very nice and it put cream, green and some yellows with it. For silver I would suggest The Shimmer Stack and The Metallic Stack, they both have purple in them too I have all 3 and use them quite often

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Kimberly would it be alright for me to post a link to my Mother's day swap here??

Of course!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Please send rosita or I your survey. Thanks ladies!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Got a few cards made this week, thanks to the sketches from Shatema's challenge!

Happy Easter cards By Scrapbrarian

Cards for Administrative Assistants Day By Scrapbrarian

happy FATHER'S day By Scrapbrarian

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Also got one more lo done; I am really intent on completing the 20/20 challenge this month!

oh boy By Scrapbrarian

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Kimberly, so glad you are taking it easy. Rest and be well!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Thanks Kimberly, here is my link to a Mother's Day SS Swap
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15859...

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Drayia

Wow Tina, there's so many choices of what you could do.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

One of my friends reminded me of the DCVW stack called Black Currant, which is one of my all-time favorite paper packs. I'm thinking I might go with that!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Tina i have that at my house and i love it my mom and i have been fighting over that paper stack

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

Tina, that looks perfect for you!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I have that one too but was not sure if you wanted to use that one with all the black. Most of my stacks are DCWV, NEED to order the new ones for Js once they are on sale again

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Drayia

Actually, it is too dark even for me, at least as the background. but maybe as accents. I really like that pack, so I did go ahead and order another one(paper stacks on sale at Joann's and free shipping over $25!)as well as a purple We r Memory Keepers 3 ring album. I'm going to put some of the paraphernalia stuff into a keepsake envelope in the back that's hole punched.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

No free shipping to Canada

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

So this morning I took all the layouts out of the albums and sorted them and put them back into albums. Now I'll be able to find a layout pretty quickly instead of having no clue where to look for it. They had really piled up doing the LOAD challenges, and I have been meaning to organize them for a while now. I realized as I was beginning to do organize is that procrastinating on that had stolen my mojo. I subconsciously didn't want to do more pages that didn't have a home, or that I didn't know where they would 'live'. Now they are all organized and I can now make another mess.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

Tina, I'd wait to see how many pictures that you want to scrap. My initial thoughts are a mini album for the bridal shower and a 12 x 12 for a wedding album. And have you thought of using some of those odd sized page protectors to go in between the 12x12 pages. It makes for nice little surprises.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Rosita

Easter Egg Hunt at church...check
Workout....check
Lunch for hubby and I...check
Laundry...check

Now nap or scrapping?

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

GIRLS, I actually scrapbooks today. I made a double page layout for Easter.

REBECCA: Those Easter cards are awesome!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

One spot for me Kimberly.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Added everyone in I believe. Check out page one to make sure you are added.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And send in surveys pretty please!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Whoever becomes my big sister I have a locl website where you don't pay shipping I can actually pick up freeof charge

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Charisma3103

I am pretty sure I sent my survey Kimberly, let me know if I did not please

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Drayia

Janie, could you pm Pink or I the website and we'll just add that to your survey that we send to your little sister?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Rosita

So last night we ordered me a wedding band, a simple white gold band that will go with my engagement ring.I was originally not going to bother with it cause I wasnt't sure how comfortable I'd be with 2 rings on one finger, but I changed my mind. Maybe it seemed more official? Heh

I was supposed to have a book club meeting today, but it got cancelled since so few people could actually come. I'm kind of relieved, just cause I didn't feel like going (yes, I did actually finish the book!). maybe I'll scrap instead!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
Tina, I'd wait to see how many pictures that you want to scrap. My initial thoughts are a mini album for the bridal shower and a 12 x 12 for a wedding album. And have you thought of using some of those odd sized page protectors to go in between the 12x12 pages. It makes for nice little surprises.

Rosita, that's probably the best idea, to wait on the wedding ones. When you say the odd-shaped ones, do you mean the ones that have assorted size pockets in the 12x12 protector? That would be a fun idea. I did order some 12x12 protectors that held additional 4x6 photos, figuring I wouldn't want to scrap every photo, but may want them included.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

My survey is sent.

Tina it excites me to hear about your wedding plans

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

Sounds like you're busy Rebecca.

I like that idea too Tina. That way you can include all your wedding photos in one album. Great idea Rosita.

John and I went to Universal yesterday. I rode their new roller coaster that winds through some of the buildings. What a ride!!!! Phillip Phillips was excellent although we were so tired we didn't feel like standing there through the entire concert. John caught us lots of beads from the floats. I can't jump anymore so I caught a few, but picked up even more off the ground. LOL!! We had a great time.

Shane my grandson wants to go see Pitbull. He's performing April 13th. So I'm going to take him for an early birthday present. I like Pitbull's music too so that should be a fun day.

Brooke, my granddaughter won first prize for her artwork at an art festival yesterday. I'll put a picture up later. I'm on John's computer right now. He left for the gym and woke me up to tell me he set his laptop up so I could check in while having my coffee since he knows that's what I like to do in the mornings. Isn't that sweet? He's a keeper!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Deb sounds like you and join had a great time.

I want to see pitbull too that will be a great day.

Yay for Brooke winning first prize and yes John is a keeper

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
I LOVE DCWV have you looked at The Chateau Lavender stack, I have the solid stack not the patterned one. The solids one is very nice and it put cream, green and some yellows with it. For silver I would suggest The Shimmer Stack and The Metallic Stack, they both have purple in them too I have all 3 and use them quite often

This collection looks perfect for you Tina!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Tina scraps Said:
So last night we ordered me a wedding band, a simple white gold band that will go with my engagement ring.I was originally not going to bother with it cause I wasnt't sure how comfortable I'd be with 2 rings on one finger, but I changed my mind. Maybe it seemed more official? Heh

I was supposed to have a book club meeting today, but it got cancelled since so few people could actually come. I'm kind of relieved, just cause I didn't feel like going (yes, I did actually finish the book!). maybe I'll scrap instead!

I agree - it does somehow make it even more official and special. I know you said you didnt think Jason was going to have one because of his job - did he change his mind?

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Aw Debs - I love reading about you and John - your happiness shines right through.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

Rachel, I bought Jason one not long after we got engaged. He doesn't wear it at work, but he does wear it other times.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
So have some good news I will get one financial aide so I will be able to go back to school very excited.

Great news! Congrats!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to parisdame

Just finished a layout.

You've got a friend in me By Tina Scraps

Page 2 of 46 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics