Page 4 of 46 
Username Post: New round of Secret Sisters April~June (closed for this round)        (Topic#1585803)
vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-28-13 07:37 AM
In response to babigirl

Rachel, that is a beautiful way to memorialize Neil's sister.
Rebecca, I saw that award posted on Facebook! Way to go!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to vawm

Trisha, that's a good idea, just not always practical if local stores don't have everything. (according to Bed Bath and Beyond website, my local stores don't have ANY of the dish sets I wanted to see in person.) But I guarantee you that's what we'll be doing when we take these dishes back, we'll be checking out what they actually have in the store and if I can't see it in person, we'll exchange it for something else like a toaster oven! lol

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Tina scraps

Janie I am so sorry to hear about that...sending you hugs today

Edited by parisdame on 03-28-13 08:11 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

I think I am going to just chat this next round. Can't wait to see what everyone receives and all the great big/little sister banter.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to parisdame

One of our wedding invitations got returned to us as "attempted, not deliverable". The mailing address is completely correct, but for some reason the mail carrier simply doesn't deliver there! He (Jason's cousin) lives in a massive city, not the middle of nowhere, are you kidding me?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to TrishaLouise

Congrats Rebecca!!!!! You so deserve that award!!!

Janie-I can't imagine...hope things get better

Rosita...I prefer to have my sister be a total secret...lol!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:

then stop figuring it out so quickly! lol

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• TrishaLouise Said:
Congratulations Rebecca!

Tina: I hate that too. I have came to the conclusion if I have not see it in person then I shouldn't order it on line.

I agree

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• Tina scraps Said:
One of our wedding invitations got returned to us as "attempted, not deliverable". The mailing address is completely correct, but for some reason the mail carrier simply doesn't deliver there! He (Jason's cousin) lives in a massive city, not the middle of nowhere, are you kidding me?

crazy!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to tinadn

I like my sister to be a secret.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Tina scraps Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

then stop figuring it out so quickly! lol

Okay...I promise not to figure it out right away. So my big sisters this round will be safe.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

For at least 10 minutes or more!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Rosita

Andrea-those dress forms are totally adorable! And Rebecca will attest to the fact that I went a tad "stick pin" crazy. If having 100's is crazy, then think a tad more crazy and multiply that by the number of kids I have plus a few thousand...yes, there is no pin cushion big enough!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Oliver By Tinadn

I couldn't resist sharing this photo my dil emailed me.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to babigirl

Need surveys from Sandra and Jennifer please!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Oliver By Tinadn

Saw this on the other thread too, but seriously, he is just perfectly adorable! I want one!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

now now, Pink, you need to get healthy first...

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Rosita

Mom's surgery went a lot quicker than planned. Now we are waiting for her in her room.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • tinadn Said:
Oliver By Tinadn

Saw this on the other thread too, but seriously, he is just perfectly adorable! I want one!

You are on your own on wanting another one. I told my mom it would take one heck of a man to make me consider having another one

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Pam quicker is a good thing right? Keep us updated

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to babigirl

Pam quick sounds positive. Good luck

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • tinadn Said:
Oliver By Tinadn

you already have 7, how many do you need? lol

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Tina he is so precious, enjoy the weekend with him they grow up so fast.

Pink I know where your coming from but DH can no longer have children My baby will be 3 in April, I am so glad she still loves to cuddle and is very much a momma's girl. We were traveling yesterday so she was in a pull-up but stayed dry all day and night. She pretty much is trained but she is having issue when we switch her to panties. She even is waking up dry! But when I stop to think she is growing up I cry LOL.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Oliver By Tinadn

Tina: What a little love muffin! He is so cute

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Tina scraps Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
  • tinadn Said:
Oliver By Tinadn

you already have 7, how many do you need? lol

"Need" isn't the term I would use...and seeing a tiny little newborn always pulls on my heart strings! My biggest baby was 6lbs. 12oz. And they were a lot smaller than that as well. Rowyn was my favorite baby experience. She was early, but very healthy and we got to take her home at 3 lbs. 12 oz. I felt like I really had a baby for a lot longer time with her. I loved all the babies of course, but when those little preemie diapers are too big, it always amazes me!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

All babies are so sweet and amazing to me!!! I should be a nurse on the maternity ward...I would LOVE that!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I also would never say I "needed" scrapping stuff....but I do require it! Lol!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And I'm also more than willing to trade in the older models for a tiny little new one! Seriously, MORE than Willing!

So, who is ready to get a new sister???

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I am I have I told you Kimberly how much I love this swap and the women I have met here! I have to look back in my record book but I am sure this round marks 1 year for me

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

We love you here Shana!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I am doing the happy dance around my house (gangnam style) cause Debbie is joining in this round too!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 03-30-13 03:44 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

One of these days I'll play again, but it definitely won't be this round! I'd be a pretty shabby big sister, I'm so distracted.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Well Tina I think we should all get your address so we can "crash" the wedding, But really would like to send you a card!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

What do you mean "crash" the wedding...I thought we'd all be invited! LOL! And if not to the wedding, at least to visit during the honeymoon.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Tina...you know I LOVE you!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

You've been in my thoughts and prayers today Pam.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And Tina, you'll get the happy dance when you play again too! My daughter actually laughed till she had tears running down her face at my gangnam style dance...I know I was good though!
That pelvic thrust elevator ginger hasn't got anything on me

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:
What do you mean "crash" the wedding...I thought we'd all be invited! LOL! And if not to the wedding, at least to visit during the honeymoon.

girl I keep telling you you're just not my type lol

the more cards the merrier! I'm happy to share my address via pm if anyone wants it, just msg me.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Okay, well some of the list has been handed out and the rest will later on tonight or tomorrow...so don't post anything if you have your sister or you don't...

But let's get this party started with some get to know you questions...the same ones we always ask.

1. What three things on your wishlist would you really love to have?

2. Favorite scrappy technique right now...

3. Favorite sexual position (oh right, that's just what doodles and I talk about...but if you all want to share...feel free!) I'm more private about that kind of thing... LOL

3. Favorite food or place to eat?

4. Kids? pets? grandkids?

5. What three little goodies that aren't scrapping related would you love to get?
My answers...

1. I am really into Washi tapes now and have about a million on my wish list so a box of nothing but tape would be awesome. I also love the new Webster's pages things and I would love some of the new bobunny stuff (the prarie chic paper pack I LOVE!).

2. I am really into distressing and just trying new things to see what it looks like. I don't post much but I have been playing with lots of different things and even if it doesn't turn out great, I really like trying it out and seeing what will happen

3. I LOVE me some Olive Garden, Mexican restaurants, Melting Pot, and I even like Cracker Barrel a lot.

4. 7 kids from ages 20-4, two dogs (one little tiny teacup poodle that is my dog named Capri) and hubby has an outside dog named Reece. No grandkids, which I am certainly NOT wanting in the next several years. My daughter is 17 and my son is 20, they can wait a bit and i'll be patient!

5. Honestly, I love my kindle so amazon gift cards are great. I also love McDonalds' diet cokes so a gift card is great from there too. I also love bath and body works stuff...I'm easy, if it looks pretty, I'll like it!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Tina scraps Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

girl I keep telling you you're just not my type lol

the more cards the merrier! I'm happy to share my address via pm if anyone wants it, just msg me.

I'm truly hurt...I don't think anyone has ever told me I wasn't their type. Not that I just went with anyone...or that everyone loved me...I've just never been TOLD that. I might need therapy now Tina! LOL!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

who *doesn't* need therapy these days? lol

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

My goodness you ladies are cracking me up!!!!

Congrats Rebecca!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

I can't wait to get this round started! I too just love this swap!
At the end of this round it will be 2 years since I pleasantly stumbled upon you!!!

Congrats shana on your one year!!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

and I'm still the only one who's shipped you a french fry lol

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Yes thankfully! Took me a while to figure out what it was. It was pretty gross by the time I got it. Lol

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

ewwwww, yucky!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Tina must have a habit of sending gross things through the mail I believe...when I visited my sweet friend Rebecca, Tina sent her cow pie cookies. The cookies were good, just didn't look all the appetizing. I bet the fry wasn't good, although I'm sure if it was shipped here, one of my kids would have tried it to see.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Okay, seriously, have any of you had your kid be in their car seat and you notice they are chewing something...WTH is that? Oh, mommy, I found a fry from McDonalds...we haven't been to mcdonalds all week! I know I can't be the only mom this has happened to. And where the heck are they hiding this food. I don't have a filthy car, I pick up every time...how does food go undetected?

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

• Tina scraps Said:
who *doesn't* need therapy these days? lol

I need therapy!!! Lots of it

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I prefer retail therapy but if all else fails, I guess regular therapy will work. If I'm spending 300 an hour though, I seriously think I would feel better bringing home 300 bucks of goodies home than I would talking to someone for an hour. I can talk to all these little people in my house for free!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I have learned NOT to talk to the older little people though! Hearing what my teenagers think is wrong with me is enough to convince me that I might need admitted to a psych unit! Just saying! LOL

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And that saying that scrapbooking is cheaper than therapy...well, my hubby isn't buying that!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• thinkpink22 Said:
All babies are so sweet and amazing to me!!! I should be a nurse on the maternity ward...I would LOVE that!

what a wonderful idea! why don't you????
I scrap with several ladies once a month who all work in labor and delivery. Except for the hours it sounds like a very special job.
I can't get enough of my little guy. Sorry I keep posting pics. I will slow down eventually.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

No!!! Don't slow down...I LOVE hearing about him and seeing all the pictures! SEriously, keep sharing!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• thinkpink22 Said:
Okay, seriously, have any of you had your kid be in their car seat and you notice they are chewing something...WTH is that? Oh, mommy, I found a fry from McDonalds...we haven't been to mcdonalds all week! I know I can't be the only mom this has happened to. And where the heck are they hiding this food. I don't have a filthy car, I pick up every time...how does food go undetected?

happened to me plenty of times!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

here are my answers.

3 most wanted things are TH distress paints.
carta bella all hallows eve 12x12 and 6x6 collection packs.
and any of the new prima metals.
I would like anything on my wish list though.

right now im really into masking, textures, and altered art.

favorite food really depends on the mood im in.

I have two kids one boy one girl and a 10lb jack russel.

Im not sure about the un scrap related right now.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

happened to me plenty of times!

this made me laugh. yes my kids would put the food in between the carseat liner and the carseat. so i would clean in, under and around and they would still have stuff. I finally figured it out when i took ds carseat apart to clean it.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

we finally got a little sun this afternoon. when dh came home we cutt down 2 trees in the yard. they were right up against the deck. one of the deck beams was completely warped from the trees. now we can fix the deck. the joys of buying a house that needs work.

deb i need your 10 garbage cans and then some lol

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to andrea m

I have given out my half of the list now too. If I accidentally gave you an international sister and you requested to not have one, let me know ASAP.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to andrea m

Here are my answers:

After looking thru my wishlist..I am currently in love with Washi tape, Heidi Swapp, and masking templates:)
The technique I am into depends on what I am scrapping at the time or who I am lifting. I am a major lifter!!!
I am married with three sons, one married a year, one graduating college in July and one a jr. in high school. I consider all their significant others my daughters and have I mentioned I have a
ONE WEEK OLD GRANDSON-
I love ice cream and salty sweet snacks. One thing I can't live without each day is coffee.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

I love washi tape too! I just counted and I have 131 rolls of it. Commit me now!!

All of them are neatly stored in an Art Bin container that fits them perfectly (no more can fit though). I can see all of them at a glance and that means I actually use them. I think I used some on nearly half of the lo's I created in March so far!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
now now, Pink, you need to get healthy first...

He really is completely adorable!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Mom's surgery went a lot quicker than planned. Now we are waiting for her in her room.

I hope she's doing well Pam.

StefaniesBigSis
Tenant
StefaniesBigSis
In response to Deb-doodle

Good evening Kimberly. Just wanted to stop by and claim you. Now to go and check out your wish list and survey. I am super excited to be shopping and spoiling you this round

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
I think I am going to just chat this next round. Can't wait to see what everyone receives and all the great big/little sister banter.

But Tres I just knew for sure that you had my name!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• thinkpink22 Said:

Aren't we all going to Deb's and crash it?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• thinkpink22 Said:
I prefer retail therapy but if all else fails, I guess regular therapy will work. If I'm spending 300 an hour though, I seriously think I would feel better bringing home 300 bucks of goodies home than I would talking to someone for an hour. I can talk to all these little people in my house for free!

lmbo I never thought if it that way so I wonder if we can use that on everything, ie dr's visits and dentist, well not my dentist he is just too hot to miss.

You know when Dennis has a dr's appt I go with him and then somehow I do convince him that I need to stop in the Sassy Scrapper, or Ms, or HL, ot Js, and sometimes all four of them. I tell him if I have to drive back up there then I will be wasting gas, then some times I even manage money out of him.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Oliver By Tinadn

Ain't he just the sweetest little man ever. Tina you can have the most beautiful grand son since I do have the most beautiful grand daughters.

Speaking of beautiful babies I have been adding some new layouts of my girls as babies. I am even hosting a new challenge for large side photos, please come and join in.
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15864...

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Sassy Suzi

Answers:
I would like anything on my list and I do have the new Bo Bunny on it.
I am trying to use my punches more and I do love inking. I make way more cards than I do layouts.
As far as favorite sexual position all I will add, Is there one not a favorite?
My favorite place to eat is Longhorn's thus I love me a good steak.
I have two daughters and 2 grand daughters. Abigail just turned 1 year and Clara is almost 2 months old.
I have Missy my more Poodle then Maltese spoiled rotten baby. She is a lot of company and makes me laugh at something she does everyday. You know the best part about a dog is that they are always so happy to see you when you return home.
I agree with Pink on I love my Kindle Fire and Amazon gift cards are pretty awesome, I mean just a $5 card goes a long way with me too.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• TrishaLouise Said:
Congratulations Rebecca!

Tina: I hate that too. I have came to the conclusion if I have not see it in person then I shouldn't order it on line.

If I followed that rule, I'd never have new scrappy stuff, so that ain't about to happen in the Tomlinson household!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

what a wonderful idea! why don't you????
I scrap with several ladies once a month who all work in labor and delivery. Except for the hours it sounds like a very special job.
I can't get enough of my little guy. Sorry I keep posting pics. I will slow down eventually.

Maybe not until he's 40 or so, right?!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Pam - how is your mom doing today, and how did the surgery go?

You've been in my thoughts and prayers.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to RachelUK

Happy Friday!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

• thinkpink22 Said:

Lol Omg yes!! And they think its so funny.

Actually only ds. Dd would never. She's such a little princess

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to tinadn

Tina- yes keep posting. We'll get our full of babies through you. If you stop sharing I might have to go and have my own. Lol

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

But let's get this party started with some get to know you questions...the same ones we always ask.

1)The only thing I am really really really hoping to get is Bo-Bunny Camp-a-lot striped pp - I need 3-4 sheets of this! I picked up a few individual sheets of the collection a month ago, but the store didn't have ANY of the stripes. That's the key ingredient in a good collection!

I still like everything else on my wishlist, so it's too hard to choose...but I like to have this input from my little sisters too so...

2) DCWV Stardust collection
3) Sew Easy heads

2. Favorite scrappy technique right now... I love creating my own embellishments. like the ones I made for my Scotland album: http://betsyerose.blogspot.com/2012/05/highland-coos .ht...

3. Favorite food or place to eat? Anyone can look at me and tell I love to eat. :P Panera Bread, Olive Garden, Chili's, Applebees, Captain D's, etc. etc. etc.

4. Kids? 2-DD17, DS-15
pets? dd has an outside cat
grandkids? Not yet, and hopefully not for several years.

5. What three little goodies that aren't scrapping related would you love to get?
I want to say, "just anything", but I cringe when I get this answer so...
Konad nail art Stamping polish in colors other than black or white.
Leather thimble
Noro Silk Garden yarn (or Lion Brand Amazing Yarn)

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

I'm working on getting pictures sorted and layouts figured out so that I can get pictures printed for ds' boy scout albums. I have to get those finished before he gets his eagle, and it's going to be a race to the finish!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Good morning ladies!! Happy Friday!!!

Tina, you keep those pictures coming. They just get cuter and cuter and you'll fall in love more and more.

Suzi, get everyone together, we'll meet here at my house and we can all crash the honeymoon. LOL!!!

I'm off today and I can tell you I NEED it!!! My arm's been killing me this week. John said it's my rotator cuff. He gave me some exercises to do for it. I'm surprised it hasn't bothered me before this considering the work I do.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I put this page of Brooke after she won her blue ribbon on the other thread but I need to put it over here too since I guess we're all moving now.

Special Event By Deb-doodle

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

• thinkpink22 Said:
And I'm also more than willing to trade in the older models for a tiny little new one! Seriously, MORE than Willing!

So, who is ready to get a new sister???

I am with you on thios I have 5 all potty trained and ready to be traded in for a brank spanking new model hahahah

JaniesBigSister
Resident
JaniesBigSister

Good Morning Janie. Consider yourself claimed. I have already checked out your wishlist and noticed you like paints, mists, and stickles. I want to come and play at your house.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

• littleMRSimelda Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

Lol Omg yes!! And they think its so funny.

Actually only ds. Dd would never. She's such a little princess

I'll go you both better and up you one heheh.. When my 25 year old was a baby my mom would take me grocery shoppoing I just left him in hiscarseast inside the big part of the cart. Anyway I would by jars of baby food and have them in the cart with him not on him but in the cart. We would go through checkout no problem and get home I would say to my mom I think they forgot to pack some of the baby food... She would come in with Michael and have about 10 jars of babyfood sitting in the carseat the little bugger was stealing the food and putting it behind his back in his carseat... I felt so bad

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Charisma3103

Well today should be interesting I woke up and DH asked me what were going to do today I said " No idea maybe go for a walk or to the park" He hands me a paper and says how about this... He bought me a fishing license so we are taking the boys fishing today... I am most defininitely bringing my camera for this adventure wish me luck... EEEEEKKK

Yah I have been claimed

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Oh, and after doing that last page I have a tip for you ladies. Don't EVER try to sew buttons on after you've attached them with glue dots!!!!!

Have a great day fishing Janie. I would love a fishing day today but I have to get started getting stuff for the grands for Easter.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Ok twist my arm, I will post more after I see him this weekend

Suzi I love your sneaky ideas!
Deb I hope John's "therapy" helps your shoulder

I forgot to mention non-scrap items. I agree with the Amazon idea. I love to read on my tablet!
I have post-its all over and love unique ones.
Purse size lotions are a fave of mine too.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Janie my hubby, 3 boys and all their gals LOVE to fish. I hate it, but sometimes I take a book and a camera and it's a family affair. Other times I take advantage of them all being gone fishing and I scrap!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to tinadn

Tina before I started dating Tom I had not fished since I was in grade 6 I was terrified to go fishing because the last time I fished I got a hook in the face because a person was not paying attention.. One of mine and Tom's first dates was fiishing he took me to a Trout farm and I made him bait the hook cost him over $100.00 that day because you have to pay for what you catch heheheh

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:
Tina must have a habit of sending gross things through the mail I believe...when I visited my sweet friend Rebecca, Tina sent her cow pie cookies. The cookies were good, just didn't look all the appetizing. I bet the fry wasn't good, although I'm sure if it was shipped here, one of my kids would have tried it to see.

I forgot about that! lol what can I say, I try be funny and make things personal - Rebecca had made some comments about cowpies from 4H or something. though I clearly didn't think through just how long shipping to Imelda in Canada was going to take and what the fry would look like by that...

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:
And that saying that scrapbooking is cheaper than therapy...well, my hubby isn't buying that!

who said scrapping was cheaper? Jason will certainly never know, since we're keeping separate bank accounts, hah!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to StefaniesBigSis

• BeautifulKimberly Said:
Good evening Kimberly. Just wanted to stop by and claim you. Now to go and check out your wish list and survey. I am super excited to be shopping and spoiling you this round

I've been claimed already??? Thank you big sister! Love that avatar too!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Any of the new Shapeablities-Dlites, the fancy scroll work ones, Prima Fairy Rhymes or Fairy Belle Collection, Any thing Websters Pages, can't purchase Websters Pages here in Canada.
Can't say I have a favourite technique, don't care to mist but otherwise depending on what I am making depends on what I do LOL.
3. Favorite sexual position (oh right, that's just what doodles and I talk about...but if you all want to share...feel free!) I'm more private about that kind of thing... LOL
Well, sorry girls but that is one part of my life I don't talk about
I am a sucker for baked goods, as for places to eat, gift cards from the States do not work here in Canada.
Have 4 kids, DD 18, DS 15, DD 4 1/2, DD 3
My answers... I have a hard time with this one, I love to munch on trail mix when on the computer, I love citrus scents so candles or bathstuff is always great, I am doing my master bath in a Snowflake theme as I love them!! So elegant pretty things with snowflakes on them is always welcome

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Drayia

3 favourite things on my wish list right now are Mama Razzi 1 & 2 collections 12 x12 and big chunky embellies that go with them

Altered media

I refuse to answer this on the grounds it might incriminate me

Lasagna, fav place to ea is Mandarin restaurant

Mom of 5 boys, 2 Cats, NO GRANDKIDS

My answers...
I love the twilight woods body spray from bath and body works anything from that collection

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier
In response to Drayia

Hi all,
I am happy to be participating in this round of April to June Secret Sisters and getting to know all you!
I will give you a quick introduction about myself! If you ask anyone they would tell you that the first thing I do when I get up in the morning is stumble to the frig and get out a Diet Coke Zero! I don't start a day without it! Some call that addiction, but I call it fuel!
My family includes my awesome husband, Jeff of 32 years, my daughters, Shannon and Andrea, my son-in-laws, John(Shannon) and Ryan(Andrea), my first and only grandchild Alaina Violet who belongs to Shannon (John), and my nutcase and nosy tuxedo kitty, Prancer. I am so thankful for my family and my health.
1. I would love anything on my wishlist.
2. Lately I am into masking and misting with templates and I like resist surfaces for that purpose.
3. My favorite places to eat are Olive Garden, Applebees, and Red Lobster. My favorite foods are spaghetti, shrimp and Post Super Sugar Crisp Cereal. The generic cereal like it also works! I eat it for a bedtime snack, ALOT! I am a sucker for Dove milk chocolate or any good kind of chocolate. I love homemade Special K bars!
4. See above
5. I am easy to please. I like Shutterfly gift cards, Amazon gift cards for books and anything. I shop on Amazon at least once a week. My favorite body/bath products are Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion products. I love how that scent smells on me. I can use that without my eyes swelling up like golf balls! I have to be careful with scents. I get allergic reactions!
Finally, to Rosita, I wish for my secret sister to be a secret to me.
I am so looking forward to all the fun.
Deanna

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier
In response to dniemeier

Happy Easter to all my new friends.
Kimberly, I hope you are feeling much better.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Hi everyone!

Been to church, sorted out some photos for Project Life, and now popping in to catch up, then going through my clothes for the goodwill.

I have hurt my foot somehow, so I am limping like an old woman - I think its muscular but oh boy - it HURTS!!

Bazzill - Margie Romney Aslett - Ambrosia Collection - 12 x 12 Assortment Pack
(love this cos it just looks so pretty!)

Some of the blue (not turquoise) papers on - or not on - my list. I can't get enough of lovely royal blue!

This year we are celebrating 60 years since the Queen's coronation, so its going to be another Great British Celebration - so anything vaguely Queeny might be fun!

I'm an inker, but right now I'm spending my time trying to pretty up my Project Life pages a little!

Am I the only one who doesnt go nuts for washi tape? I have a good few rolls in a large preserving jar, and it looks very pretty in there, but I'm not good at actually using it!

A fabulous French restaurant about 10 miles from home called The Angel - yum yum!

4. Kids?

Three - ds 28, dd 26, ds 23

I love pretty photo frames - and you do them much better over there than over here!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Deanna - lovely to meet you!

How did you come across this thread? Its always great to meet new people!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-29-13 07:51 AM
In response to dniemeier

Happy Friday everyone!
I have the strangest day planned. I am going to work, to a memorial service, back to work, to visit another non-profit.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • BeautifulKimberly Said:

I've been claimed already??? Thank you big sister! Love that avatar too!

and 3.2.1. she already knows who it is! lol (I don't know that, I'm guessing cause she always figures it out so quickly)

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Welcome Deanna. I love all 3 of those restaurants too. We are going to REd Lobster tonight!

doraismysis
New Kid On the Block
doraismysis
In response to tinadn

I am coming by to claim my little sister. How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful little sister.

So Dora tell me what would you like to have this round anything you are dying for.

Tell me about yourself

Page 4 of 46 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics