Page 5 of 46 
Username Post: New round of Secret Sisters April~June (closed for this round)        (Topic#1585803)
parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to doraismysis

Oh my so much banter going on! Love it!

Cutie grandson Tina...I LOVE that new baby smell.

Can you over boil an egg? I'm getting mine ready for the kids to color tonight and I am sure I went over the 12 minute cook time.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to parisdame

I'm not sure, good question Tres.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Oh my so much banter going on! Love it!

Cutie grandson Tina...I LOVE that new baby smell.

Can you over boil an egg? I'm getting mine ready for the kids to color tonight and I am sure I went over the 12 minute cook time.

When you boil an egg too much, it burns and then explodes. If you haven't gotten to that point, you're ok.

Edited by Rosita on 03-29-13 01:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Rosita

I figured I was fine...lol. I was wondering if I cook it for 20 mins would the taste be bad. I did crack one open and it looks okay.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to thinkpink22

1. What three things on your wishlist would you really love to have?

2. Favorite scrappy technique right now...

3. Favorite sexual position (oh right, that's just what doodles and I talk about...but if you all want to share...feel free!) I'm more private about that kind of thing... LOL

3. Favorite food or place to eat?

4. Kids? pets? grandkids?

5. What three little goodies that aren't scrapping related would you love to get?

1. Distresses embrossing powder, anything cardrelated vesamark pad (need a new one)

2. embrossing

3a. not sharing that i know i am open not that open

3A. anywhere i love to eat

4. i have one beautiful amazing daugther that i adore. no pets no grandkids

5. collectable plates, wine glasses knickknaks espcially owls dolphins and angels

Edited by babigirl on 03-29-13 03:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Tina scraps

Shana we to this marks one year for me to. I have met so many amazing women here. I am blessed have met each and everyone one of you.

Deb so excited to see that you are joining in this round yay.

Kimberly I like your way of thinking if i am going to spend the money might as well have something to show from it

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapbrarian

Rebecca that is alot of tape

Janie Kids do the darnest things. Have fun fishing.

Rachel I hope your foot feels better.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Tina scraps Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
  • BeautifulKimberly Said:
Good evening Kimberly. Just wanted to stop by and claim you. Now to go and check out your wish list and survey. I am super excited to be shopping and spoiling you this round

I've been claimed already??? Thank you big sister! Love that avatar too!

and 3.2.1. she already knows who it is! lol (I don't know that, I'm guessing cause she always figures it out so quickly)

Lol!!!! Oh Tina, you just crack me up!

StefaniesBigSis
Tenant
StefaniesBigSis

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
  • BeautifulKimberly Said:
Good evening Kimberly. Just wanted to stop by and claim you. Now to go and check out your wish list and survey. I am super excited to be shopping and spoiling you this round

I've been claimed already??? Thank you big sister! Love that avatar too!

and 3.2.1. she already knows who it is! lol (I don't know that, I'm guessing cause she always figures it out so quickly)

Lol!!!! Oh Tina, you just crack me up!

I am confident she doesn't have a clue who I am YET. I will do my best not to give anything away either I kind of figured you would like that pic Kimberly. I love babies too.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to StefaniesBigSis

Well we know it isn't Tina when she said she loves babies too.

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier
In response to RachelUK

Hi Rachel and lovely to meet you as well...I found the this thread not too long ago when the swap section in the forums sparked my curiosity! That is because I was also submitting layouts in the SB.com kit challenges. Now here I am!

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier
In response to tinadn

Thanks Tina...

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier
In response to Rosita

I colored eggs today as well. I always boil mine way longer! They have never exploded so I must be doing it right.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Charisma3103

I love washi tape too but I only have like 15 rolls. I think that's enough for me.

Deb- love that lo! I will definitely lift it

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to doraismysis

I went fishing (ice fishing) a couple weeks ago. Didn't think it would be my thing but it was actually pretty fun. I managed to catch like ten fish!

I'm almost as much a princess as dd though so I didn't bait my line nor did I unhook anything. I'll just reel em in and that's it. Lol

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

I never really understood the point of dying ega. Do you eat them after? Or just toss them? I think it would be something my kids would be into.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Imelda when you color them they are usually Spring colors and some bright and some pastel. They are hidden for the children to find and they are much easier to find when brightly colored. Some people do eat them and I remember as a little girl eating them after finding them. When my girls came along they didn't care for eating them and as long as they would keep them out hiding and rehiding them from each other I wouldn't want to eat them.

Now the question has everybody hidden the eggs so good not all of them were found and you find them a week or so later - outside of course.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Sassy Suzi

new baby smell - you mean poop? lol

I like other people's babies - I can play with them till I'm bored and then go home by myself

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

I forgot to mention - Kimberly had asked me a while ago if she could give people my address if they wanted to send a card, and I said yes. So if you prefer your card to be a surprise, you can always get my address from her instead

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
I figured I was fine...lol. I was wondering if I cook it for 20 mins would the taste be bad. I did crack one open and it looks okay.

Who actually eats them?!

I thought they were just for decorating, and then, in a number of local villages, they have an egg rolling competition and the one that gets furthest down the hill without breaking - thats the winner. So theres lots of soaking in vinegar or adding varnish etc to make them stronger!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

New baby smell is definitely NOT poopy, Tina. It is the softest sweetest body smell - like new bodies, which of course, is exactly what it is. Its like nothing else you ever smelled.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

My foot is still bad and I think I have to go to the ER and face the ridiculously long wait there!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

Rachel, what did you do to yourself? I must have missed it.

I love eating hard-boiled eggs. I like Portuguese sweet bread,and I like it even more at Easter when it has hard-boiled eggs in it.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

my kids eat there eggs. It is there favorite part. We aren't doing an egg hunt this year. My kids are getting older. They were bummed cause they like to eat the eggs. I told them I would boil a bunch of eggs for them and all is good. They will still get Easter baskets of course.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• littleMRSimelda Said:
I love washi tape too but I only have like 15 rolls. I think that's enough for me.

Deb- love that lo! I will definitely lift it

Thank you Imelda! I'd be flattered!!! Just remember not to glue dot the buttons first. LOL!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• littleMRSimelda Said:
I never really understood the point of dying ega. Do you eat them after? Or just toss them? I think it would be something my kids would be into.

We've always eaten them. We put them in the fridge after the kids find them. And for the record I've only ever boiled mine for 10 minutes. I don't start the timing until after they start boiling.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to andrea m

We are having an Easter Egg hunt after church! My girls are excited about Easter and the Easter Bunny coming. We have the movie Rise of the Guardians and the Easter Bunny is in it. They love that movie. Still to young to understand the real reason for Easter but I am talking to them about it

Anyway, having been married twice and raising a second family, I am noticing more and more what my oldest 2 missed out. First it was the great relationship and love that my girls have with DH but as they get older and more into the world around them I see other things too. This Easter for example, my ex just would not get involved with any of the Holidays, no egg hunts, no going trick or treating with his kids etc. He saw all the Holidays as a waste of time and money. Its sad really because my oldest comments on it. I try to be positive about her dad, remind her of the great camping trips, but she see the little girls with DH and wishes he had been her dad. He treats her like one of his own but she missed out on the early years. I watch the magic between the little ones and DH and how they believe in all the great things kids believe in and wish that my older two had that growing up. Maybe they would believe more in them selves. I try so hard to live without regrets and take everything in life as a lesson but I have to say my one regret is not leaving sooner

Sorry for the post, not often I am not positive. Wishing everyone and wonderful joyous Easter and God Bless. For me today is Easter Dinner here with friends that I feel are more like family and tomorrow my friends are cooking for us We will be rolling by Monday LOL!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

I went shopping yesterday for the kids Easter baskets. Instead of baskets I'm using hats. I bought the girls these pink sequined hats awhile ago that I'm using and yesterday I bought the boys ball caps. I'm not doing too much candy since their parents will be doing Easter baskets too.

I'm also not using real eggs this year. I bought plastic eggs that have candy in them from Target. I just don't feel like dying eggs this year. If the grands were here to do it with me I would. They'll be doing that at home this year.

Deanna, it's very nice to meet you!!!

I've got to go shopping for Easter dinner, clean the house, and mow the grass so the kids can actually find the eggs. LOL!! I have a busy busy day planned.

It's going to be nice to be back in the swap. I love surprises in the mail!!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Drayia

The boys had a blast fishing and we plan on taking them again in a couple of weeks when it's warmer. We didn't catch anything though

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Shana, I think I would have a hard time leaving that behind too. I know your heart breaks for your older kids and not having the things that your younger ones have. It's wonderful that they now get to enjoy all that they missed in the past.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Charisma3103

We tried dying eggs when the boys were young but they lost interest too fast. Wasn't worth the effort. We started buying plastic eggs and filling them. As for what they got in their baskets, usually very little candy and a spring outfit. I remember a few times when the boys got a baseball glove or cleats since they were needed anyway:)

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

OH and we didn't eat them. I HATE eggs and I've passed that on to my youngest.

Janie I am glad the boys enjoyed fishing even tho they didn't catch any.

Rachel Sorry your foot still hurts. How weird when you don't remember doing anything too it.
Good luck in the ER.

Enjoy your weekend and EAster ladies.
WE are headed to visit our oldest son, dil and special new addition:)

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to tinadn

Jaine glad you had such a good time fishing. maybe next time you will catch something.

Tina have a great time holding and cuddling that adorable grandson.

Deb hats are a great idea. I cant find the easter baskets. I think dd ruined hers and since we were moving I didn't get more.

One of my bffs flies in tomorrow. She will be here at 11 am. She gets to stay till Thursday night. This is my b day present from my mom and dh. IM excited cause the kids will be back at school and her kids are with her mom. She is a single parent of seven kids so time on her own is rare.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
We are having an Easter Egg hunt after church! My girls are excited about Easter and the Easter Bunny coming. We have the movie Rise of the Guardians and the Easter Bunny is in it. They love that movie. Still to young to understand the real reason for Easter but I am talking to them about it

Anyway, having been married twice and raising a second family, I am noticing more and more what my oldest 2 missed out. First it was the great relationship and love that my girls have with DH but as they get older and more into the world around them I see other things too. This Easter for example, my ex just would not get involved with any of the Holidays, no egg hunts, no going trick or treating with his kids etc. He saw all the Holidays as a waste of time and money. Its sad really because my oldest comments on it. I try to be positive about her dad, remind her of the great camping trips, but she see the little girls with DH and wishes he had been her dad. He treats her like one of his own but she missed out on the early years. I watch the magic between the little ones and DH and how they believe in all the great things kids believe in and wish that my older two had that growing up. Maybe they would believe more in them selves. I try so hard to live without regrets and take everything in life as a lesson but I have to say my one regret is not leaving sooner

Sorry for the post, not often I am not positive. Wishing everyone and wonderful joyous Easter and God Bless. For me today is Easter Dinner here with friends that I feel are more like family and tomorrow my friends are cooking for us We will be rolling by Monday LOL!

Its good that your older kids have your dh in their lives now. They now have a great example of what a great dad is. I hope you have a wonderful time with your friends.

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier

Hi Deb,
Thanks it is great to meet you as well. In response to Easter eggs. I eat the ones I color! I have HAD to color them since I did it with my girls when they were wee ones and we would have hunts now and then as well. As soon as I have more than one grandchild and they are all old enough we will have a hunt! My Lainey Violet is only 7.5 months. I love the new baby smell. It is real! I am going to make Rice Crispie Treat Easter Eggs today and my family is coming to dinner tonite for our Easter celebration.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to dniemeier

When I was a kid we would find colored eggs and r Easter dishes were all made out of them.as soon as we got done finding them the mom gathered from us so potato salad deviled eggs act all had pretty colored eggs in them. Same when my kids were small we dyed and took them to use for r meal the rest we ate from.
Know my kids are to big to dye eggs I dyed last year with the babysit kids not this yrs I slacked I might do some today with the one guy since I have him today.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

I think everyone loves babies. I would love it if they just stayed little about 1.5 yrs is a great age.

So babysitting know I can spoil and send them home

My kids are all getting to the mouthy know it all stage! Me and dad r stupid don't know anything we have decide the new answer should be I don't know goggle it

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
my kids eat there eggs. It is there favorite part. We aren't doing an egg hunt this year. My kids are getting older. They were bummed cause they like to eat the eggs. I told them I would boil a bunch of eggs for them and all is good. They will still get Easter baskets of course.

I have two boys in their 20s and ds's girlfriend, also in her 20s - they all still like the egg hunt!

Lots of plastic eggs in the garden with chocolate eggs inside!

The 'old' kids will do the hunt tomorrow, and then we have grandchildren, 8, 3, 2 all doing the hunt again on Monday!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:

Just let them extend the fun of their childhoods! All my kids still have Christmas Stockings! As my son's girlfriend had never done an Easter egg hunt, I put one together last year for her, and so the boys are wanting to do it again - and why not! If everyone enjoys it, just go for it!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I went to the ER - seems I have ligament damage - no idea how I did it, but it may have been a little while ago when my ankle gave way coming downstairs, and then continuing to walk on it made it painful.

Its all strapped up and I am actually going to take a nap in a mo. Something I never do, but I am learning from you girls who regularly take naps, and like the Nurse Practitioner at the hospital said - I am listening to my body!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
I went to the ER - seems I have ligament damage - no idea how I did it, but it may have been a little while ago when my ankle gave way coming downstairs, and then continuing to walk on it made it painful.

Its all strapped up and I am actually going to take a nap in a mo. Something I never do, but I am learning from you girls who regularly take naps, and like the Nurse Practitioner at the hospital said - I am listening to my body!

ouch. glad you went and had it checked and didn't just keep going. Hope you get some rest.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-30-13 10:43 AM
In response to andrea m

Hope you feel better soon Rachel AND enjoy your nap!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to vawm

I hope you feel better very soon Rachel!

RoyalHighness Servant
Tenant
RoyalHighness Servant
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:

I am at your service Her Royal Highness Rachel, what may I do to make you more comfortable other than claiming you as my Queen?

I am sending well wishes your way!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RoyalHighness Servant

Fee.l better Rachel!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Everyone should start updating their wish lists! I just spent two hours switching mine around! It's still way too big...but I certainly offer many options to my big sisters!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

If I was home., I would now be motivated to go play in the studio...but for now, I just get to play on here and watch some tv...maybe when I'm released again!

RoyalHighness Servant
Tenant
RoyalHighness Servant

queen By RoyalHighness Servant

RoyalHighness Servant
Tenant
RoyalHighness Servant

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

• thinkpink22 Said:
If I was home., I would now be motivated to go play in the studio...but for now, I just get to play on here and watch some tv...maybe when I'm released again!

Are you back at the hospital?

RoyalHighness Servant
Tenant
RoyalHighness Servant

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

Its nice and sunny here so I spent a few hours outside raking leaves. my bushes and flower gardens look better.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

Yes, I was readmitted yesterday after my doctors appointment.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

But it's all good! One way or another I'm sure things will get better.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Jason and I just finished putting together the storage trunk his mom bought me as a shower gift. I also swept and steamed the dining room floor, which is where the trunk is going. actually I need to finish the floor but have to move some furniture around while parts dry and then I'll work on the rest. shoot, you'd think I was becoming domestic lol.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • andrea m Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

Im sorry to hear you have to be back at the hospital. Im sure its for the best though. Will you get to be home for Easter?

Edited by andrea m on 03-30-13 01:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to andrea m

No

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

Oh bummer. Did they say how long they think you will be staying? maybe you could play with your new distress markers.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to andrea m

Not more than a week this time. I hope to be out by Wednesday...we will see i guess.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hope all of you have a great Easter!!! Dan took all the kids to two Easter egg hunts, one from the church and one at the public library. I know they had a great time!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Good night girls!

Sassy Sis 2 Suzi
Resident
Sassy Sis 2 Suzi

I am here to claim my sassy little sister Susie!!!! I can't wait to spoil you little sis. I hope you have a wonderful Easter tomorrow.

Sassy Sis 2 Suzi
Resident
Sassy Sis 2 Suzi

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier

I am sorry you are back in the hospital...prayers to you. I want to make you well myself. Wishing you get well blessings.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-30-13 07:45 PM

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • andrea m Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

What!?! You need to text me these things......... So sorry

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-30-13 07:47 PM
In response to vawm

Pink, remember you can ask the nurse to send you a pastor for Easter communion. Hope you are on the mend soon.....

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to RachelUK

My mom is home from the hospital and doing good. Her colon surgery went a lot smoother than anticipated. She's a stubborn ol' broad and going to be quite the job to keep her down. LOL
Pink, you take care of yourself.
Rachel, baby that foot.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• thinkpink22 Said:

Kimberly I am so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself and get the rest you need - NO over doing it.
Prayers going your way.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Sassy Sis 2 Suzi

• Sassy Sis 2 Suzi Said:
I am here to claim my sassy little sister Susie!!!! I can't wait to spoil you little sis. I hope you have a wonderful Easter tomorrow.

Wooooo Hooooo I've been claimed!!!!!!

Thank you and I hope that you have a wonderful Easter.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Sassy Sis 2 Suzi

• Sassy Sis 2 Suzi Said:

I love this it is so pretty.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

HAPPY EASTER!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Kimberly, this Easter greeting is especially for you, it's pink, it's babies, it's sweet just like you! So sorry you are back in the hospital!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Rachel, sorry to hear that you are hurting. Is this you?

Sandra_ss
Tenant
Sandra_ss

Happy Easter to my little sister!

Sis2Shana
Resident
Sis2Shana
In response to Sandra_ss

Good morning and Happy Easter Shana!

Consider yourself claimed!

Sis2Shana
Resident
Sis2Shana

• thinkpink22 Said:

So sorry to hear you are back in the hospital, Kimberley -get better soon!

Edited by Sis2Shana on 03-31-13 04:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sis2Shana
Resident
Sis2Shana

• Tina scraps Said:
Jason and I just finished putting together the storage trunk his mom bought me as a shower gift. I also swept and steamed the dining room floor, which is where the trunk is going. actually I need to finish the floor but have to move some furniture around while parts dry and then I'll work on the rest. shoot, you'd think I was becoming domestic lol.

Scary thought!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• scrapbrarian Said:

haha

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Sis2Shana

• Sis2Shana Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:

Scary thought!

hahahha this big sis has got to be a returning member (or a new girl that learns VERY fast) lol

Edited by Tina scraps on 03-31-13 05:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

OMG Pink!!!You're back in the hospital? Why? You sound chipper and lucid so I guess they don't have you doped up. I hate you'll be in there for Easter. I'm sure Dan and the kids will make your day though.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Rachel, so sorry to hear about your foot!! I'm glad you got it looked at.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Here's my Easter hats I made last night. I got the girl seguined hats and the boys ball caps.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
My mom is home from the hospital and doing good. Her colon surgery went a lot smoother than anticipated. She's a stubborn ol' broad and going to be quite the job to keep her down. LOL
Rachel, baby that foot.

Glad to hear your mom is doing so well.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to andrea m

deb those hats are adorable.

Happy Easter everyone.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to andrea m

Deb, I like the hat idea! very cute

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sis2Shana

• Sis2Shana Said:
Good morning and Happy Easter Shana!

Consider yourself claimed!

OH I have been claimed and look at that silouette of the Humming Bird. I can't wait to do a container of flowers this year and put my Hummingbird feeder in it. My DH doesnt believe me that there are hummingbirds here

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Rachel, baby that foot.

Hi Pam - I'm sooo glad to hear your mom is on the mend - thats wonderful news.

Today my foot is much better - the strapping helped, and keeping it raised when I'm sitting down seems to work too.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Tina scraps Said:
  • scrapbrarian Said:

haha

That was EXACTLY like me yesterday! But the nurse at the hospital agreed - she said 'it is almost impossible to break the three little cubic bones in the outer aspect of your foot - they're like dice, and it isnt that; your tendons are ok going up your leg, so it must be the ligaments'! Process of logical deduction - Spock would have been proud of her!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I LOVE the hats!

I laid on an Easter egg hunt and have some fab pictures of ds1 and his gf, charging round the garden, finding the eggs!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:

At least you did leave and made a better life for your children. You are a great mom for that! Hugs to you

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:

I thought you had given up alcohol for Lent...I guess not...just kidding! I hope you feel better soon.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • andrea m Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

Holy moly...are you okay? Do we need to send a secret sister brigade to take care of you?

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

• Deb-doodle Said:
Here's my Easter hats I made last night. I got the girl seguined hats and the boys ball caps.

Those are crazy cool Deb! The grands are going to love them

Edited by parisdame on 03-31-13 09:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to parisdame

Happy Easter ladies!

What a weekend we have had. Friday Andy and I drove my Mom back to Dallas (She had been visiting for a few days). Saturday morning I was woken up at 4:am to her screaming my name. She had gone to the bathroom and fell breaking her shoulder. They are going to have to do a total shoulder replacement on her next week.
She is safely installed in the hospital now. So Andy and I drove back to Houston so I can get some clothes and take care of a few things before heading back to big D tomorrow. I am tired and worn out.

Kimberly: Hugs my friend…. We need to get you well and back on your feet.

Rachel: Baby your foot and take it easy

Deb: I love the layout and the Easter hats

Pam: Happy to hear your Mom is on the mend.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to parisdame

Happy Easter everyone!

This weekend is a special thing on Comcast, and the kids talked me into watching Duck Dynasty. I never realized what a funny show it is.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Rosita

Oh rosita!!!! I HATE duck dynasty. Mackenzie loves it and ill watch pretty much anything...just not that! Lol

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Doodles-your hats are amazing!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I'm not drugged up this time and I gotta say, I miss it! Lol! I can't wait to go home though. Hubby brought me in a beautiful Easter basket with all my favorite candies, several border punches ( I already owned them but he tried), a bottle of Chanel #5 (my favorite perfume), some plastic storage boxes for scrapping storage. The funniest thing, he found these stickers for scrapping that are nothing but mustaches and got those. I got a laugh out of at! He said it was just too much fun to pass up! What a loon! I love this guy!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Relax your foot Rachel!

Page 5 of 46 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics