Username Post: product search        (Topic#1585887)
New Kid On the Block
Posts: 1
Joined: 03-09-13

Does anyone know where I can find liquid glass and a similar product that looks like cotton when you use a heat tool on it? I'm not sure what it is called. ? It works great for things like Santas beard, snow, etc. Thanks.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Posts: 10563
Joined: 01-10-05
Megan - ForumTech
In response to csedesignsetc

I'm drawing a blank on the snow stuff.

I haven't seen liquid glass for sale for a long time, but either of these would work.

Posts: 10479
Joined: 06-30-09
In response to Megan - ForumTech

The snow stuff is called liquid applique.

Posts: 2216
Joined: 04-24-11
In response to runzalot81

That liquid applique stuff is cool!
Thanks for that!

Another thing that might work for liquid glass is Ice Resin....


Posts: 6874
Joined: 04-24-09
In response to kiyawinn

I really like using the Glossy accents to make things appear like glass,the small tip on the bottle is very precise.

Posts: 1888
Joined: 09-05-09
In response to armygirl

I like to use flocking for the fluffy stuff~ fur on critters and beards
For the glass look I like a product I got like 10 years ago called Royal Coat Dimensional Magic by Plaid in clear color. I think they had other colors but I bought all the clear they had at a Joanne Fabrics store that was moving. They had oodles of mark down bins and I had $ to spend so I really went to town I still have 2 sealed bottles of the Magic and just LOVE this stuff. I use it on things I want to look 3D. I miss those days of buying what I want when I want! I bought a house and had some medical issues develop and now am broke all the time But at least I had sense to stock up on things when I had the dough.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics