MAIL DATE: May 3, 2013
1. This is a WISHLIST ONLY PAL SWAP.
2. The SPENDING LIMIT IS A MINIMUM OF $25.00.
This does not include shipping costs,
shipping container cost or taxes. Each
participant is required to SPEND AT LEAST
$25.00 ON WISHLIST ONLY SCRAPBOOKING GOODIES. Please feel free to go over the minimum limit if you wish.
If YOU cannot fulfill the requirements of this swap, do not join or at least give me 1 month minimum warning to replace you.
We all love to shop and be spoiled, but DO NOT buy poor quality stuff when your pal specifically requests other. In other words, if person A has some Basic Grey buttons on their wish list, do not go to the sewing department of Wal-Mart and pick up some buttons that look the same.
Your package must be mailed by May 3. If you mail it early and your pal receives it before May 3, then you do not need delivery confirmation. Please try to mail early, if you mail on May 3rd please provide tracking info. If you cannot mail it out on time, then you better make sure you mail it early because if someone's package is late getting to them because you mailed the day before it is due you will not participate in any of my swaps again! this is not negotiable. Everyone deserves to have their package on time.
This is a wish list only swap. You can order your stuff from scrapbook.com, or scrappyjo's or whomever, or you can pick the items up at Michaels or hobby lobby or local scrapbook stores. If your person asks for brand specific then that brand is what they should receive.
I welcome everyone, but I will not have any of my friends screwed, so if I don't know you and don't talk to you on the 10,000 pm's and swaps on here that I am a member of, you need to check in once a week. If you end up in the hospital having your appendix out or something, let me know as soon as possible...if you are planning a trip between now and the due date, let me know and I will put it on the calendar, but if you go 2 weeks without checking in or letting me know you can't check in, I will drop you and angel your spot.
This is a Mother's Day Swap and that means something with an Mother's Day Theme....it could be a Card, bath product, stationary...whatever. I will take requests and I will honor requests. The person you have will not have you.
1. Your Full Name and Screen Name:
2. Your Mailing Address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Email Address:
5. What are your favorite colors?
6. What are your least favorite colors?
7. What are your favorite paper lines?
8. What is your least favorite paper lines?
9. What embellishments do you like to use on
10. What embellishments would you prefer not to
have used on a project for you?
11. What type of snacks do you like?
12. Is there any type of snack you would rather
13. Is there something that is not on your wish list that you would like to get?
14. What extra would you prefer? Think of something Mother's Day related and within budget.
15. If your pal could make you 1 thing, what would you like it to be?