Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: ***Working the Magic*** April Ugly Papers        (Topic#1586363)
DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Welcome to the Ugly Paper Challenge...

The object of this challenge is to make your mind work, thinking Outside the Box and using up papers in your stash you thought you would never use.

**PLEASE if you don't think you will finish, please do not join this month. It will take everyone doing their part.**

To sign up, Please PM me your name, screenname and mailing address BY 3/31 and you will be entered.

You then mail two UGLY 12x12 pieces of paper and one ugly embellishment BY 4/5 (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT) to the address given to you by me. Make your layout then post here BY 4/30.

I will then post a poll. If ten entries or less everyone will go in the poll, if more then ten entries you will pm me the top 5(don't vote for yourself, you get a vote for pming me.) You will also get 2 extra votes towards the poll if you use the embellishment sent to you.

Rules:
- Must use all or part of the two 12x12 papers supplied to you.
- Must be able to see both pieces on the layout.
- Must allow public embedding.
- No digital layouts due to the papers being used.
- Must send out your papers by 4/5 **YOU MUST DO THIS**
- Layouts must be uploaded here by 4/30 at midnight to qualify for the votes.
- One layout per person please.
- Must take a before picture of the papers and post on the thread.

NEW RULES:
You MUST check in at least once a week. (If you are on vacation just let me know ahead of time)
If you do not check in, your layout will not be allowed in the poll.

Also if you have not signed up by the last day of the month you must WAIT until the following month. NO exceptions! (it is too hard to change everything after addresses have gone out)

If you do not check in and/or post your layout you will NOT be allowed in the following month with new papers. You may participate again with the papers that you have and you may be required to send new papers out. (unless of course you have had a emergency or let us know you will be out of town)

From now on if you are participating in the current month you must have a completed layout before signing up for this month. If you are a brand new player please go ahead and sign up now.

Easiest way to mail these is to put them between cardboard and tape the edges or you could put them in a tube and mail them that way.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I hope I made this clear enough.
.........Now let's get scrappin'..........

All photos must be coded so I can embed them onto the front page.

Note on embedding:

ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Embed Image' link in the 'Share & Link' box to the left of the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

Edited by DaNel Hicks on 04-11-13 11:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to DaNel Hicks

Players:

---------------
1. AuntyT

April Uglies By AuntyT
Uglies

Me By AuntyT

Not so Uglies
---------------
2. charcats7
April Ugly Papers By Charcats7
Uglies

Thinking of You Feb 2005 By Charcats7
Not so Uglies
---------------
3. chaton_13

April uglies from Sandra By Chaton_13
Uglies

April ugly papers By Chaton_13
Not so Uglies
---------------
4. craftingmomma07 (Welcome Aboard)
---------------
5. DaNel Hicks

Apri Ugly Papers By DaNel Hicks
Uglies

April Not so Uglies By DaNel Hicks
Not so Uglies
---------------
6. Jalynne
---------------
7. klweist (Welcome Aboard)

April Uglies By Klweist
Uglies

Beaver Clan Totem Poles By Klweist

Not so Uglies
---------------
8. Lookin4newideas

April ugly papers By Lookin4newideas
Uglies

*April Ugly Paper challenge By Lookin4newideas
Not so Uglies
---------------
9. NMscrapper

April Ugly Papers By NMscrapper
Uglies

Through the Looking Glass By NMscrapper
Amazing not so uglies
---------------
10. sasload4

APRIL CHALLENGE- UGLY PAPERS AND EMBELLISHMENT By Sasload4
Uglies

CREATE, ATTITUDE By Sasload4
Not so Uglies

Second UGLIES Thanks for being a good sport.

APRIL CHALLENGE - (ANGELED) UGLY PAPERS AND EMBELLISHMENT By Sasload4
Uglies

DOWNTOWN By Sasload4
Not so Uglies
---------------
11. YourScrapAttack

april 2013 uglies By YourScrapAttack
Uglies

Your completed layout says "mbed This Image (Show the actual image on other webpages, blogs, and forums)
Public embedding is disabled for this image."
---------------

Edited by DaNel Hicks on 05-01-13 05:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

me me me!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to AuntyT

me please.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to YourScrapAttack

I'm in, please!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to NMscrapper

it's going to be a busy month but this is the only challenge I am committing to

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to charcats7

I read about this in February and it was too late to sign up....would love to do it for the first time.

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07

Sounds like tons of fun. Would love to join.

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to craftingmomma07

I'd like to play this month please.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to chaton_13

Yay - new blood- welcome to Kelly & Lisa - you will find that I'm really the only here - everyone else is so remember that I get matching paper & complementing embellie

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to charcats7

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to klweist

Lol

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to chaton_13

I'm in... Oh, please, Char, I miss a month and you're already trying to mislead the newbies I'm the only

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to Lookin4newideas

Hahaha....ya'll are too funny.

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to chaton_13

I would love to sign up for April. Hopefully I'll get my papers really fast, so i'll have a chance to work on them right away, before my schedule gets insane again. May is an UBER busy month.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Jalynne

2 more days for sign ups!!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Still taking sign ups until first thing in the AM.

Addresses go out tomorrow.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Addresses have been sent.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I'm in... Oh, please, Char, I miss a month and you're already trying to mislead the newbies I'm the only

That's no angel- looks like one of those fairies from Fern Gully.
I'm the really

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

have my address- will be mailing tomorrow

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to charcats7

I searched angels and that's what came up, so there, it's a version of an angel. An angel with antennas!

My papers will go out on Wed when I have money again. We'll see who's the angel when the recipients get their papers in the mail. We'll let everyone decide who's the angel of the two! LOL

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

My lovelies went postal this morning.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

Angels P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!! Let's settle this now, I, Sandra (the Scot) am the only I am always, always pleasant in my gifts to each recipient that I'm presented with.
P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y matching papers and a stunning embellie what else could a vic.. oops, a fellow scrapper ask for?

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to sasload4

I bought GREAT papers to send and I will have to send them next month. I didn't get a name for myself this month. I will just clean up after all the tall tails

klweist
Diva
klweist

My papers are going out in the morning BUT I am having a problem. I have some really ugly uglies that came in packs of papers. But I just feel so guilty sending it to such sweet . Should I just send semi-ugly uglies???

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to klweist

Oh dear, the angels are fighting! DaNel I'll help you out with clean up as soon as I get my shovel.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to AuntyT

I'm glad that I have tall RUBBER BOOTS!!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to klweist

• klweist Said:
My papers are going out in the morning BUT I am having a problem. I have some really ugly uglies that came in packs of papers. But I just feel so guilty sending it to such sweet . Should I just send semi-ugly uglies???

SEND the ugliest things you can find. Try to win the Ugliest Papers sent challenge.

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to charcats7

Am postal...

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to chaton_13

Okay...papers headed south...

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb

JCI--- I wanted so badly to sign up for this challenge---BUT things have been tough for the last few months. Not sure if I have achilles tendonitis or a heel spur but either way I have such pain. I can't walk right so I am throwing my hips out of whack and now my knee hurts. OH BOO WHO. I hope to get back on track next month.Can't wait to see what everyone does with their beauties. LOL

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Nannyfeb

Barbara- I hope that issue resolves for you soon - no fun.

I must apologize- my pretties were supposed to go postal Tuesday. That did not happen
Life for me this past week + has been an absolute nightmare of a roller coaster with multiple loops & twists. Emotionally I'm a wreck. It all deals with my Military time & what it takes to get 15 qualifying years so I can draw that retirement when I turn 60. Well- I've been told several things to find out I was misled more than once. I am now to a point I have to write a letter asking for a waiver to allow me to stay on the books as a member so I can do the correspondence courses to equal the points I can't get because I can't drill. I have to have the time plus the points to equal the year and The Adjutant General is the approving authority. If I would have known that from the get go... plus I'm told all the courses I worked so hard on aren't countable?!?!?! But it won't matter a bit if he refuses to grant the waiver.

So I am sorry to my partner as I won't be able to mail until Saturday now.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

btw- I have posted a new BOM topic for April if anyone is interested:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to charcats7

Wow, Char, you really have your "mental" hands full. It's a shame that you have been deceived along the way. I'm sure you would have planned accordingly, if you had known exactly what to do. And, I am sure your partner will understand, sometimes life is overwhelming. God bless, you are in my thoughts.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to klweist

Thanks Kelly- appreciate it very much. I'd really just rather go into a corner & cry- but that isn't an option right now

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to charcats7

Charcats are you RA, NG, or RE?
Correspondence courses have been out for a long time now as far as points go. We switched to skills oft back in FY 2011. Are you needing points? I can help you if your NCO is not doing so. I am RA, so I have to know it all especially with juniors underneath me.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• DaNel Hicks Said:
I bought GREAT papers to send and I will have to send them next month. I didn't get a name for myself this month. I will just clean up after all the tall tails

DaNel, I'll you and I'll take on the challenge of your uglies!!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to sasload4

My papers went out today, it was a 20 minute wait but I hope my partner likes them!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:

I can't get them out until Saturday but if you want to I'll send you the papers and let you angle me. You do have someone sending you papers though. Are you sure you want a second set?

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Char, I'm sorry that you are going through all this. I hope that it does get straightened out soon.

As for the votes. I'll do the poll on Saturday. I've been super busy at work . (did I say that I love my job?)

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to chaton_13

• chaton_13 Said:
Charcats are you RA, NG, or RE?
Correspondence courses have been out for a long time now as far as points go. We switched to skills oft back in FY 2011. Are you needing points? I can help you if your NCO is not doing so. I am RA, so I have to know it all especially with juniors underneath me.

I'm NG & a CW2 - allowing me to stay officially will set a precedence which no one is thrilled about. Our TAG is the authority. I'm now told the CW5 in personnel says they don't see how administratively this can work. I know others have done it- probably not officially. So frustrating. But if the AG doesn't sign my request for approval (he's the discharge authority) it won't matter anyway about the details.

I'm told Skill Soft isn't valid for NG- only reserves - that doesn't compute, but like I said- may be a mute point anyway

Edited by charcats7 on 04-05-13 05:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• DaNel Hicks Said:
  • sasload4 Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:

I can't get them out until Saturday but if you want to I'll send you the papers and let you angle me. You do have someone sending you papers though. Are you sure you want a second set?

I can do this. I need to get to the PO asap so you can get them. What is your address?

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to sasload4

Wow my papers got her super fast! And well played Carol these are such an odd combination but strangely I have the perfect picture for it.

April Uglies By AuntyT

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to AuntyT

• AuntyT Said:
Wow my papers got her super fast! And well played Carol these are such an odd combination but strangely I have the perfect picture for it.

April Uglies By AuntyT

Now, how did I know that?! Can't wait to see what you do with them. This should be interesting, lol!!

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07
In response to charcats7

Hi Char,
I am not in the military but was raised in it. My father is a retired CW3 or 4/ NG. I don't remember which one he was promoted to right before he retired. I know it is horrible. I do remember him doing correspondance courses when I was little. I can ask him if he has any advice for you. It will probably be a great thing for him to have the chance to talk shop again. The military was his entire life and has really been lost since he retired. I also know like you he has had his share of screw ups when it came to certain things that were owed him. Of course he would never say anything bad or negative against the military, he just took it. So I will see if he can lend you any advice that will help.
I do hope you get some good news out of this.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI

CHAR - Sorry that the politics of red tape, and don't know squat is being a pain in the rumpus. I asked my hubby if he knew any of what was going on (we're retired Air Force) he said that it's different for NG, but he did say if you can't get the answers you're looking for or want go to your congressman.

DANEL - I found your address and your pretty papers and matching embellie were sent today.

To my recipient I too sent you the best pretty papers and embellie today.

I'm off to scrap. I was supposed to go to a crop tonight, but I've got a horrendous cold.

Talk to you ladies later.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

Thanks everyone- I am waiting on the Adjutant General to approve or not my request. So if he doesn't all my efforts for courses is mute. So I hope to know the first part of this next week. At this point- I just want an answer. I can't keep on this roller coaster.

My pretties went postal this morning

I got mine yesterday- will post pictures soon.

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to charcats7

What is preventing from you from being able to drill?

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

here they are:

April Ugly Papers By Charcats7

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to chaton_13

• chaton_13 Said:
What is preventing from you from being able to drill?

They determined that I'm medically unfit for retention. I'm a risk as they put it.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to charcats7

ive already had someone send me the paper on the left a few months ago.

Edited by YourScrapAttack on 04-06-13 01:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

I received my pretties from Sarah today, and I really like them! Will post a pic tomorrow, but in the meantime I'm going to have to start figuring out how to do them justice. Thanks!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to charcats7

WOW, Rhonda, those got there fast. I was just coming on to let you know they'd be there Monday....but...I guess you got em already.

Char, you know I love you. Wish there was something I could say or do to help with the NG crud, but just know I'm here...I have broad shoulders. And...I love you.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

• YourScrapAttack Said:

That green paper is a very popular paper for this challenge. lol

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'm sorry, I didn't get to the post office yesterday. I had a nerve block on Thursday and was at my friend's house on Friday and I even went to the post office but forgot my uglies. And by the time I got motivated yesterday, the po was closed. I have them addressed and ready to be mailed. So, tomorrow morning and hopefully by Wed or Thurs my pal will have her pretties (NOT). Did the rules change last month? There's been some really nice papers being sent out, I hope I get some nice ones as well. I'm sort of feeling a bit guilty that my partner won't be as lucky.

Char, you've been in the military long enough, you should know the old saying, "hurry up and wait". Contact the Veteran's Administration or the or not the VFW, but what's the other one...American Legion. See if you can get one of the reps to give you some advice. Not sure if they can help you out since you're still active duty so maybe the VA. I've had great service with both and I've been out of the service for years. And you'll be going out on a disability and they're probably trying to figure out if it's work service related or not and if they're liable for you. If so, then you're entitled to so many benefits that they won't tell you about.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

April Ugly Papers By NMscrapper

Here are mine. Thanks again, Sarah. Can't wait to get started!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I'm sorry, I didn't get to the post office yesterday. I had a nerve block on Thursday and was at my friend's house on Friday and I even went to the post office but forgot my uglies. And by the time I got motivated yesterday, the po was closed. I have them addressed and ready to be mailed. So, tomorrow morning and hopefully by Wed or Thurs my pal will have her pretties (NOT). Did the rules change last month? There's been some really nice papers being sent out, I hope I get some nice ones as well. I'm sort of feeling a bit guilty that my partner won't be as lucky.

Char, you've been in the military long enough, you should know the old saying, "hurry up and wait". Contact the Veteran's Administration or the or not the VFW, but what's the other one...American Legion. See if you can get one of the reps to give you some advice. Not sure if they can help you out since you're still active duty so maybe the VA. I've had great service with both and I've been out of the service for years. And you'll be going out on a disability and they're probably trying to figure out if it's work service related or not and if they're liable for you. If so, then you're entitled to so many benefits that they won't tell you about.

Sally- they have determined me non-retainable as in - my condition is not service connected. It is- but from my previous AD time before I joined the NG. The NGB Surgeon made a decision and said that all NG soldiers who have conditions from prior AD time will have to file with the VA as it will not be considered as service connected when reviewing the documentation at the NG level. So- it's all a matter if they will let me stay long enough to get my points without going to drill. It's in the top of my chain's hands right now. So we shall see. Part of me is just done- just wants it over with. But the sensible part says- that's $600 a month when I turn 60 that is at risk. That could be important 12 years from now.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to charcats7

Then I wouldn't wait around and I would get someone from the VA to help you out right away. Someone who will be working for you and not the NG. Right now, the NG is looking out for the NG, not Char. The VA will look out for their fellow veteran, you.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

that still won't change my retirement tho & get me one more year of service time
I have a contact at AMVETS & will be filing in the next week for VA

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to charcats7

My layout:
Me By AuntyT

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to AuntyT

Glad you like the papers! I didn't....lol

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to chaton_13

jci & acu

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to klweist

Sarah - We'll see how much I like them once the page is finished, lol!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• DaNel Hicks Said:
  • YourScrapAttack Said:

LOL and I have it in my ugly paper stash, so it's not over with yet!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to sasload4

No happy mail today

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to sasload4

Today, when I was working on a layout, I found more uglier paper...can't wait till next month!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to klweist

Uh oh, I wonder if this is an omen or not.. I was about to post my uglies here when our power went out a little over an hour ago. What does it mean, the old saying, "when the rooster crows"?

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13

Um....EW! I have NO idea how I'm going to make these work!!!! Sandra, you are soooo not nice! ;)~

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to chaton_13

terrible picture, I'll try tomorrow during the day, but for now, here is my lo:
April ugly paper challenge By Lookin4newideas

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to chaton_13

• chaton_13 Said:
Um....EW! I have NO idea how I'm going to make these work!!!! Sandra, you are soooo not nice! ;)~

Told you I would be especially nice, all matching and the like!!! I can't wait to see what you do with them

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• Lookin4newideas Said:
Uh oh, I wonder if this is an omen or not.. I was about to post my uglies here when our power went out a little over an hour ago. What does it mean, the old saying, "when the rooster crows"?

Sally, I don't know the saying can you fill me in please.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to sasload4

Anxiously awaiting my papers...can't wait to see what I have to work with.

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to klweist

My papers haven' t arrived yet, either. hopefully soon....

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Jalynne

No 'ugly' mail today

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:

Sally, I don't know the saying can you fill me in please.

I'm thinking it's an old superstition stemmed from the Bible my great-aunts and Grandma used to say.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Sally- you put yours together fast

Here is my LO:

Thinking of You Feb 2005 By Charcats7

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to charcats7

Yeah, I started playing around with them after I got home last night and I made that border, then found some pics and pulled out the colors and everything else came into place.

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon. I'll get a photo up on Thursday.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Jalynne

chaton_13
Guru
chaton_13
In response to charcats7

Here are mine.... ;(
April uglies from Sandra By Chaton_13

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to charcats7

Through the Looking Glass By NMscrapper

Here's mine. I'm really happy with the way it turned out!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

ACU

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

Was there ever winners announced for March?

No uglies today

Edited by sasload4 on 04-10-13 11:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

Sandra- I just went thru everything & didn't see it- DaNel--- who won???

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:
  • YourScrapAttack Said:

LOL and I have it in my ugly paper stash, so it's not over with yet!!

must be popular. but please count me out on getting it again.

and yes my papers did get here fast. mines been mailed but i cant remember to whom they went.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

"mr. postman look and see
Ooh, yeaah
If there's aletter in your bag for me"

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to charcats7

I'm about to post the winners of last month. I'm so sorry for the delay. I have mares acting like they will give me babies and work and all the other house work in between.

Wednesday we had to take 2 horses to the hotel for an event and I'm stressed so much I'm arguing with everyone about nothing.

Here are my uglies. Thanks Sandra for the angle.(I think).

You should have your second set any time.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

DaNel- that's right- they are due about now- I'll be on vacation in FL all next week- but will have to arrange to come see them in a couple weeks. So exciting- new little mini horses

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to charcats7

Here are the Polls. I will be totally honest. I thought that I already did them and only had to collect the votes. So if I did them before I can't find them.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• DaNel Hicks Said:
I'm about to post the winners of last month. I'm so sorry for the delay. I have mares acting like they will give me babies and work and all the other house work in between.

Wednesday we had to take 2 horses to the hotel for an event and I'm stressed so much I'm arguing with everyone about nothing.

Here are my uglies. Thanks Sandra for the angle.(I think).

You should have your second set any time.

I'm still waiting for the first ones, but I know why they are late, and knowing my luck I'll get them both on the same day

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to sasload4

I thought you did the polls too- anyway- voted

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07
In response to charcats7

Ugly paper challenge April By Craftingmomma07

OK this is my first ugly paper challenge and after receiving this I have realized that I was extremely too nice to the person I mailed too. I am definately going to do this again because it will be on next month! lol I was sooo shocked when I saw these I completely forgot to check and see who the person was that sent it to me. So not nice. lol
Quick question...do I have to include pictures on my layout?
...please,please,please, say no. I have no idea as to what I am even going to do with these pages.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

• craftingmomma07 Said:
Ugly paper challenge April By Craftingmomma07

OK this is my first ugly paper challenge and after receiving this I have realized that I was extremely too nice to the person I mailed too. I am definately going to do this again because it will be on next month! lol I was sooo shocked when I saw these I completely forgot to check and see who the person was that sent it to me. So not nice. lol
Quick question...do I have to include pictures on my layout?
...please,please,please, say no. I have no idea as to what I am even going to do with these pages.

You don't "have" to use photos but it does look nice if you do.

Just remember you don't have to use the "whole papers". Go check out some of the previous months of challenges on the boards to see some of the before and afters.

You can do it and WE would LOVE to have you back to bring it on to your next partner!!!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Our cameras are now up and running!!! YOu can see our mares (hopefully give birth soon).

I will have them out during the day and the one closest to birthing up at night and up 24/7 near the end.

http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/ddminipop.html

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

Voted! . . . Guess I didn't realize we hadn't already done this!

klweist
Diva
klweist

Should I be concerned that I haven't gotten my papers yet?

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to klweist

I spoke too soon...my papers came today. What am I going to do with those feathers?? LOL. Here they are:

April Uglies By Klweist

I do like the mix of shapes on the papers, so hopefully I can do something with that. I'm thinking something to do with my Indian dance/totem pole photos.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to klweist

kARMA, KARMA, KARMA knocked on my door today as I predicted both sets of UGLIES came today and here they are....

ORIGINAL UGLIES
APRIL CHALLENGE- UGLY PAPERS AND EMBELLISHMENT By Sasload4

ANGELED UGLIES FROM DANEL

APRIL CHALLENGE - (ANGELED) UGLY PAPERS AND EMBELLISHMENT By Sasload4

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to sasload4

Told you that I had UGLY

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics