Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: April Photo Fun        (Topic#1586553)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

WELCOME TO APRIL 2013 PHOTO FUN

Through this group I've made some wonderful friends and enjoy meeting new friends in our group each and every month. If you are joining for the first time this month, you're in for a treat - what a FABULOUS group of caring/sharing women. Welcome everyone!

Lots of us have cameras we use now and again for a snapshot or two. Some of us have new cameras itching to be put to use and get more familiar with. Sound like FUN?! It IS!!!! Get your camera out and USE it. Just take pictures, share pictures, and stretch your camera use beyond where it is today. We all love photos -and photos are the heart and soul of our scrapbooks. Let's take GREAT photos - Experiment. Try different lighting, try "on location" shoots -even if that means taking an orange outside and taking it's photo on the lawn.

RULES:

1- Take 10 photo's throughout the month. These can be of what ever you choose. You may post them at any time (just try not to post all at once). Please link them to your gallery for easy access for comments.

2 - NO STRESS - if you aren't having fun it's not worth doing

3 - Comments - We all LOVE comments on our photos so please make an effort to visit/comment as possible, but ---
SEE RULE 1 - NO STRESS. If you don't have time to comment on photos (or can only comment on some) that's FINE!

4 - MISSING PHOTOS - SO WHAT? See rule 1 - NO STRESS. Life gets in the way - it happens to all of us. Post your photos when you can - See RULE 1 - NO STRESS

Just join in and SHARE!!!

How to upload a photo
1.Go to your gallery. Top right you will see Add Projects.
2. Choose File and Upload. If you upload more than 1 file you can categorize them in "Same" or "Seperate" Projects.
3. Select Image Type.
4. Add Title and Description to your photo. You have the option to categorize also. If you keep your photos somewhere specific be sure to add them to the appropriate album. Make sure to "SAVE" your changes if you add them to an album. The SAVE button is at the bottom of the pop up box, you'll probably have to scroll down to see it.
5. If you choose to submit an image for our end of month contest, please be sure to mark the "ALLOW EMBEDDING"
6. Click Submit. Your photo will now be in your gallery.

How to add a clickable image to your post.
1. Pull up the image you wish to share in your gallery.
2. To the right of your photo and around the bottom part of your image you will see SHARE. Click the Link & Embed Image.
3. When the box comes up mark the IMG Code. Here you can also choose the size of the image you want to add to the thread. Click on the code box..it will turn purple. Right click on it to copy.
4. Next, go to the thread where you want to post your image. Click in the text space and paste your code with a right click of your mouse.
5. TaDa!!! You did it!

End Of Month Photo Contest

We will be having an end of month photo contest each month. You may submit 1 photo YOU have personally taken. PM me with it by the date requested to be entered in our POLL. Oh, make sure you have the "Allow Public Embedding" checked so I may post it in the poll. We will have one winner per month unless there is a tie. If you are the monthly winner PM me your address. I will be looting my personal scrapbook stash to share with you to help keep my cost down. You might find an extra surprise in there too! Just so it's fair to all our players...please make sure if you submit a photo for the contest you have completed all 10 photo's for the month and YOU have personally taken them during the current month. The mini challenge photo's are not required, simply for fun. You can however, submit one of your challenge photo's (mini's) to the contest.

**End of Month photo contest entry deadline: March 29th by 6pm EST (I will post poll the evening of the 29th)

GO & HAVE FUN!!

Challenges you want, challenges you get-these are just for fun - no obligation! Use these 10 prompts to inspire your photos in any way you see fit. There are no right or wrong ideas.

APRIL Minis:

1 - I see Spring
2 - Old & worn
3 - Motion
4 - Eyes
5 - Makes me smile
6 - Hands
7 - Too many
8 - Fancy
9 - Self (I heard you all mumbling.... ....you can do it!!)
10 - Now that's odd

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

So HAPPY To See You Again!!!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz

Hello All...I would love to get back here with all of you awesome ladies...so IF you'll have me I'll give it a go.

Great minis Lori!!

Hope all of you have a Blessed and Happy Easter!!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to krazy4kardz

Yea! Darci is back! I have missed you!
Lori, love the puppy! And I already know what I am going to use for "Self"! Great minis!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Glad to see you Darci!

dlwj2 - Deana
Veteran
dlwj2 - Deana

I would love to give this a try if there is room.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to dlwj2 - Deana

I am going to try and MAKE myslf get it all done this month.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

Welcome Deana...we always have room!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Anna had the March favorite photo! Congrats!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

yay Anna!

Here is a photo of the bunny cake DD and I made.

bunny cake By Rockmom

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

JFF....I'm keeping up good!

March P12 By Desilu3131

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Welcome Deana ! Like Lori said there is always room! You will soon find out we are a group of ladies who have pretty much become a family. We share our moments, our moments our moments and everything in between! Look forward to seeing more of you!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Hey Darci....are you still watching your grandkids?

Carolyn....how was your day?

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to 2xblessed

me too, me too!! My company are all gone for the year (I HOPE) and I will have more time.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

Glad to see you back Kate!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Thanks ladies!

I'm here for April. I need this challenge to keep myself motivated for Project Life! However, both my parents are not well right now so I will probably be in and out this month but will try to keep up with love everywhere.

Welcome back Darci and Kate! Welcome Deana!

Hello to everyone else!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Anna C

Hi Darci! It's good to see you

Welcome Deana!

Kate super duper congratulations. A grandma at 41 wow that's young. I can't wait to see the great!

Anna congrats on last month's win!

So I have had a pretty bad showing each of the last two months. I'm not sure April will be better, but I'm going to try.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Night all!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

I'm in!!!!!!

Lori, I love that lil pooch!

Deana, welcome!!!!!

Welcome back Darci!!!!!

Congratulations Ana !!!!!

Hi Carolyn!!!!!

Hi, Kate!!!!

Hi, Missa!!!!!!

Good Night John Boy!

Edited by Linnny on 03-31-13 07:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to Linnny

MINI #10 Now That's Odd By Erjaan
Mini #10

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to erjaan

Lori, I had an ok afternoon. It was stormy part of it. Made for good sleeping weather. How about your?
Kate, miss you when you aren't here!
Anna, prayers for you and your parents.
Going to check out goodreads and head to bed!
Good Night Ladies!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to 2xblessed

Good morning!

Carolyn, we had rain yesterday and more on tap for today too. There were no storms, just light rain but it wasn't enough to wash away all of the snow!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to Anna C

Morning! Got home kinda late last night from visiting family. So good to be home.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Heather4859

Morning!

Bills & paperwork....done for the day. FIL just fixed our water tank....not enough air in it. It was so annoying hearing it. Uriah is already outside shooting at his net. It's cool and a little wet. It rained overnight. We were supposed to get a little wintery mix but the sun is shining. I'm going to try to finish up a baby hat I've been working on. Will probably run some errands later, U will be going stir crazy. Of all things, he wants to get some play doh. I don't think any of my kids ever played with that. Well, once the girls did when they were little. I found it stuck to my new couch (at the time) and it pulled some of the fabric off. Never had anymore!

Carolyn...I did have a good day yesterday. Was nice having the family over.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning....sun is trying so hard to come and visit today. We had rain driving home last night....made me nervous so I kept my eyes closed the whole drive. No, I wasn't driving

smcdavid1
Resident
smcdavid1
In response to Linnny

If I'm not to lat I like to try it again to catching up with them fotos

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to smcdavid1

Welcome back smcdavid1!

Linda...I do that when DH is driving in bad weather. Otherwise I work myself into a fit cause I'm not in control!

Well, DD has now decided to paint her bedroom. That was the only room in her new house I didn't paint. I think I (we'll) start that Wednesday or Thursday. She is on Spring Break too. She has no idea how to paint herself...will be a good learning experience for her, eh?

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

I have wanted to close my eyes on occasion Linda. Mostly on mountain roads. Once we were on a gravel road on a mountain that was just built up against the side of the mtn and it was the worst. I made SH stop, I got out and walked. Could not take it. It was gorgrous area but that road was insane!

Lori, Dh and I painted our way thru college. We worked for a contractor putting up new homes in the mid 70s. We painted the walls, and stained the woodwork, doors and cabinets. Good thing for your DD to know.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to rockmom

JCI

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to 2xblessed

Hello! I'll try again.

Linda and Denise, continuing the allergy talk from last month, I was sitting in church yesterday and the gal behind me was wearing something smelly lol. Instead of sneezing and such like dh and ds, it just clouded my brain and gave me a little headache. I couldn't get out into the fresh air fast enough. I try to steer clear of the laundry soap aisles and never go near perfume. Denise, what you posted about autoimmune stuff makes sense too. After several months of no wheat I started eating some again and I think I'm going to have to quit. I do feel worse on it. Hoping Spelt, an ancient wheat will be ok though. Time will tell. We also decided cow's milk is a no-no for my youngest. His behavior has been horrible since getting some in his diet (we were low on goat milk). We let him have some Breyer's ice cream last night and he is horrible today. He was getting better over the two days before that when we put two and two together.

Well, another beautiful spring day here and I wonder if our allergies to perfume are worse since things are starting to bud and release pollen. I've noticed three of us sneezing more often. I hadn't sneezed in so long that I almost forgot what a sneeze felt like. Very weird lol!

Congrats ANNA!!!

Have a great day all!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Greenacres

JCI.

I rarely wear any perfume. It feels so heavy on my skin and that bugs me. I also stay away from the perfume counters...they make me gag. I do however have a clear mist from Victoria Secret's that I borrowed (now claimed as mine) that I'm surprised does not bother me. I don't use it often and when I mist it's very little and used with my clothes on. Soaps & detergents don't tend to bother me.

Anna...heading to the post office today!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Well, Sherry, that's good you put two and two together! I hate the "I'm in a fog" feeling with smells too. Ugh. Breyer's tastes good but I cannot eat it at all, it makes my tongue break out. Its painful. All the docs say its a harmless condition and is associated with autoimmune and allergies. I disagree, its not harmless, its painful! My little granddaughter got it too, I am so sad she does. It happens in flair-ups when we eat something that sets off allergies. Its called geographic tongue, you can see iamges if you do a google image search. I find that some spices, preserviatives and colorants are the worst culprits. MSG, wow its the worst I avoid that stuff like the plague! No asian food at all.

Cool Lori, I am glad you found one you like that you can wear. I found one in high school I could wear but it was discontinued.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to rockmom

April 2013 POD #1 & Mini #9 Self By 2xblessed

Yes, I know the image is crooked. I didn't realize it until I had uploaded it. Hold your head a little sideways! The painting is actually straight.
ACU on chat!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Denise....the spray I use has been discontinued too. That's why DD never got it back!

Carolyn....don't mind turning my head a bit!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

hello everyone- do you mind if I try to keep up with you all this month. I am going away next month so I will do my usual in and out through the year but I miss you guys when I am not here.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Glad to see you Tammy!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Great to see you Tammy!

dlwj2 - Deana
Veteran
dlwj2 - Deana
In response to 2xblessed

I have trouble with some perfumes. Some room fresheners and candles too. I can feel my sinuses swell and get a banging migraine that requires a dark, quiet room, a cold cloth and a serious painkiller.

Never heard the talk about milk and behavior. My daughter was having concerns about my grandchildren having bouts of anger. I definitely will let her know about that so she can do some research. I did a quick Google search and found several articles on the subject.

What fabulous info you ladies pass on. Thank you.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to dlwj2 - Deana

JCI.

Deana...Sher is always full of useful information!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI again. Just finished up my April P12 template. I'd like to get the rest of the months prettied up but I have plenty of time. Working on another hat tonight while U and I watch my Red Wings.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Carolyn....I entered to win about 15 books tonight.....bet I'm still a loser come tomorrow!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Evening! Still beat from the holiday weekend with extended family. Its kind of like a family hang-over.

Dropping off a pic

April Photo Fun #1 By Mrs PaulyD

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

JCI
Just found an e mail that my HL order has been shipped! Can't wait to get it!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

Not sure how many I entered for, probably will still be a loser too.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Yay for your order!!!

I've got to weigh in tomorrow....probably will kick myself all the way out the door afterwards. Been a week of eating out and eating salty. I tried to be good but.....need to get back on the treadmill since DH cleaned it off. U needs to get on it too as he has BIG tryouts come May. He is trying out again for the team that turned him down last year. I've heard there are so many complaints from people that there WILL be changes this time. We will see. If he doesn't make it no worries, he'll try out for the team he played for this past season and have no problem. I want him to get in a little better shape though.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

See you all in the morn!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

Honey, I'm home! (and playing this month)

Home from holidays today. Will post a few over the week as JFF's. Too tired to do that today. Off to catch up on photos and then a nice hot bath, and then to bed.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Glad you're back Krista!!!

(night for real)

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

NIGHT ALL!! busy working on photos and framing all day, taking five to be hung on display at a ballroom. That sound's odd doesn't it?

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to erjaan

Good morning!

Lori, you're so sweet! Thank you for the RAK. Great minis this month too. Your minis help me with my PL too.

Carolyn, love your painting! Awesome take on the mini too!

Welcome home Krista!

Welcome to all of the newbies and returness too!

Hi Tammy! Where are you off to now? I look forward to see you photos too.

Have a great day everyone!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to 2xblessed

• 2xblessed Said:
Great to see you Tammy!

aw thanks my friend.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Anna going home to Canada in May for 3 weeks - can't wait to hold my babies!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Morning!

Was up a lb at WW's. I can't complain, thought it would be worse than that, lol! DH got me a white chocolate Dove bunny and I can't wait to dive in it....just a little at a time...need to pace myself!

DH is home, no real work today. Yesterday he started putting the vents in the outside of the house. Hoping today he will continue with the others.

Does anyone do the My Coke Rewards? If so, have you turned your points in for anything yet?

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning dearies!!!!

Tammy, so happy to see you back with us!!!!

I just typed a sentence and I hit shift and it disappeared. Is it me...is it the laptop....who knows. Anyway, laptop #3 got here yesterday, so tonight my son will walk me through getting this one back to factory settings. This should be interesting!!!!!! I hope we are still talking after this event!!!!!

Have some pics to download....later. Have a fabulous day!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

Good Morning!
Lori, are you still a loser? I am! Guess I can:D to keep from ing!
Have got to make an effort to clean my office today. It is a disaster and I am sick of looking at it.
BBL

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to 2xblessed

Good morning everyone!

Hi Tammy!

As far as allergies go we are all pretty sensitive here to perfumes and scents too. I use essential oils for perfumes.

Sher that's interesting about the cows milk. G's a fiery one and drinks milk, but since DH and I both have fiery streaks we haven't though much of it. I'll look into the milk connection.

Play-Doh? Lori G is a playdough fanantic. We make it now instead of buying it. She knows though that it doesn't leave the table. Thank goodness, I'd be pretty ticked if she ruined the couch, the very not new couch we have.

Krista I hope you had great travels.

Heather boy, do I understand a family hangover. I hope you get some rest.

Toph turns 40 this month and I don't know what to get him. The two things he wants most I can't buy. He wants a new backpacking pack, and those need to be fit correctly and there are simply too many styles and options. The other thing he would want is a new guitar, but I just don't know where to start. Is is too tacky to get him a big gift card to his favorite music store or REI so he can buy either of those things for himself?

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to erjaan

Linny are you keeping number three? Remind me which one is it. I's in need of an upgrade pretty quickly myself.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Yep, Carolyn....still a loser. I think I'm getting a complex, lol!

Uriah has just fixed himself lunch then we are heading to the thrift store to look for books for DD. Talked to her and she is getting paint and going to prep her room for tomorrow. Glad she is smart enough to help me out that way, lol! Told her to get her DH to move stuff away from the walls for us too. He'll be gone all day tomorrow so I'm hoping to get it all painted in one day. We are also heading to the mall for what will be a very short trip (U and myself). He needs to exchange a shirt his sister got for him and we are getting a new water bottle for hockey. He blew through 2 this past season. Kinda makes me mad....seems that no other parents send a water bottle with their kid. Of course they all use U's. Anyway, they end up being thrown down on the ground in the bench area and kicked around with their sharp skates. Doesn't take long for it to get stepped on or a hole kicked in it.

BBL!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to erjaan

I forgot, I get the meanest mom award . As an April Fool's joke, I froze a bowl of granola and yogurt over night and served it to G for breakfast she was so distraught that she started to cry. It made me feel awful, but DH and I just laughed. I'm a terrible mom ;).

Edited by MissaOnTheRun on 04-02-13 08:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Missa...I'd definitely do the gift card. Better for him to pick out what he wants. Too funny about the granola!! U and I made snakes today out of the play doh. I don't think he's ever played with it before. I just bought the cheapie kind at Michael's with a 40% off coupon. Figured $4 for a few hours of fun wasn't bad.

This year I never even considered it was April Fool's Day. I'm usually bad (or was) tricking the kids.

The other day DD was lighting the oven (yes, we still use matches or a long lighter). Anyway...she was using the lighter and it was broken. DH had it in his back pocket and snapped the long part. The wires are not ruined so it is still usable. She was leery though. Once she bent down to light the stove I screamed BOOM! She was so scared (and mad) that she fell on her butt! It was a priceless site!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

What, they use U's water bottle?! No way, that's personal and should not be shared. When Dd was in gymnastics she took a half gallon water jut to workouts. She usually drank most of it. all the girls brought their own. Not taking a water bottle is like forgetting your own personal equipment!

Cool enjoy the new laptop.

Missa, its not tacky, or you could take him shopping for his present...

Carolyn did your order arrive?

Hiya all and a special hi to all new this month.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to rockmom

Nope, Denise my order probably won't be here before Thursday. I tracked it earlier and it was still in Oklahoma.
Lori, I am with Denise. Sharing a water bottle with all of the boys makes me a little queasy. Good way for Uriah to catch all kinds of crud. The boys are old enough and have played hockey long enough they should know to bring their own. Uriah (and you) are being too nice and being used!
Missa, the trick was funny! Too bad G didn't think so. And a gift certificate is never tacky. My cousin in-law gave me one to Amazon.com last year and I had so much fun spending it.
ACU

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to 2xblessed

thanks for the warm welcome back!

I'll be loading up some pics this week

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

Sorry I haven`t kept up, I haven`t felt so great.
Congrats Anna!

POD#1 - Peacock By Lenethren

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Lenethren

feel better soon Dyana

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Aww, Dyana, sorry you aren't feeling well, hope you are felling chipper real soon.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to rockmom

Feel better soon, Dyana!
ACU

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Denise & Carolyn....I blame parents for not making the kids bring their own. Uriah gets so thirsty I usually don't have to bother....he gets his own ready and makes sure he has it. He gets so mad when he goes to get a drink and it's empty. Lucky for me (and I do worry about him sharing sickness) this is a small nubbed bottle that squrits. The boys wear caged helmets and squirt it right through the cage....no lips on the bottle (usually). When we went to the tournament, Uriah was the only one who had a bottle. The coaches were trying to scramble to get it filled during all the games. Now, everywhere else we've played, the coaches always supplied the water bottles for the team. Even then, Uriah always had his own.

Carolyn....hope you've had a good day!

Dyana ....Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I kinda suspected since I haven't seen you here. Miss seeing Fin, and you to of course!

Missa...I picked out a kit for my April template that has a banner too. Didn't plan on using one two months in a row.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Hey all. Happy Birthday Carolyn!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Ah I wondered if it were a swueezie. Still they need to bring their own!

This was taken at about 1 pm.
Grey Day, April POD #1 By Rockmom

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to rockmom

Carolyn Happy Happy Birthday!

Thanks for the go ahead on the gift cards. I know that's what he really wants.

Lori I love that you shouted BOOM! That's the sort of stuff moms have to do to stay sane. Teeheehee.

Dyana, I hope you are feeling better soon. Whatever it is it has kept you down for awhile. I'm sorry.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

ACU
Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was just another day. Lots of wishes on FB, but no one picked up the phone and called. Not even family. Wasn't expecting them to so not disappointed. My family is definitely dysfunctional!
Lori, I know what you mean about getting a complex from goodreads! What did we do wrong?
So many of those that I haven't won, I really really wanted!
Think I am going to go watch a Lucy DVD and see if it will lift my spirits!
Good Night Ladies!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to 2xblessed

Its actually thundering out now and a long line of storms approach followed by another that will reach us by morning. Need to go unplug stuff. Later.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Aww its your birthday! Warm wishes and hugs.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to rockmom

JCI again. Uman is snoring. Planning on leaving here in the morning fairly early. So, if you don't see me most of the day, never fear.....I have not run away! I finished my second hat today. Yay me!! It still needs a big ole pom pom on top but I'm too lazy at the moment to go fetch my makers.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN !!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

Nighty-O everyone! Think I'll turn in and read....got a busy day ahead of me!

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

Mini #2 Old and Worn By Erjaan

Spent the day at a one of a kind museum

Missile silo By Erjaan

Long hallway By Erjaan

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

MISSA thanks for the info on random numbers. I never gave it a thought but it makes MUCH sense. I will never forget this fine of $185.75 but I can't tell you the amount of ANY other fines anywhere. I think I can use this to my advantage at times.....hmmmmmmm

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

Mini #6 Many hands By Erjaan

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

I going to bed. I decided to go walking with the camera about 6:30 tomorrow morning. who know WHAT I will find at that hour! heh heh

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to erjaan

Hey dearies!!!!!

I need to take Windows 8 classes before I fling laptop #3 out the window!

Missa, laptops #2 and #3 are/were HP's ... #2 an "Envy"; #3 a Pavillion. I decided to bring back #2 for #3 because #3 came with lifetime of tech support and lifetime of virus protection. Both were about the same price...$600 and same features.

It took 9 hours to restore #2 to factory settings!!!! It's ready to go back to Costco.

I can't recall where you look to see 'programs' ....can someone help me. I need to see if msn's security (which I paid for) automatically is part of my msn. Can't install the new anti virus before uninstalling the other.

Kate, I look forward to your pics....so cuddle up and get to sleep and wake up nice and early....6:30 is like reeeeeeeeeeeally early!!!! Have a cuppa on me!

OK......nighty nite.

Oh, and about the water bottles....yucko!

Oh and Missa, you are one funny mama!!!!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Linnny

Linda, "Programs" is under "Control Panel."

The storm is raging and its gushing rain. Yay we really need it here.

Edited by rockmom on 04-02-13 07:44 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to rockmom

Denise, thanks....my memory is really going! Control Panel! Now to find Control Panel on this newbie laptop!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

CAROLYN!!!!!! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS FILLED WITH MANY, MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Linnny

Happy Birthday Carolyn. I hope despite the fact that your family didn't call, you still had a great day. Sounds like this family here, sent you plenty of wishes.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to KristaDee

Linda: 1.If you're sporting a keyboard on your Windows 8 system, pressing the WIN and X keys together to access the Power User Menu, which has a shortcut for Control Panel.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to rockmom

Here's a few random JFF's from our holidays. There's a few more on facebook, and at some point, I will write on my blog...

JFF - Prairie Chicken By KristaDee

JFF - Weather Vane By KristaDee

JFF - A New Experience By KristaDee

JFF - Cute and Cuddly By KristaDee

JFF - Head shot By KristaDee

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to KristaDee

Happy Birthday Carolyn! Technically it is still your birthday there even though it is the next day here in England.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

The sun is shining brightly but pretty cold here still. Had a frost this morning but the weather lady assures us it will make to 70 next week!

Carolyn, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! So sorry your family didn’t call you.

Tammy, hope you have a wonderful trip home. I know you miss your family!

Lori, I had to laugh when I read about your dd. I can see that happening to me! On no! Mr. U shares his water bottle? Glad to know it is a squirt bottle and no lips touch it! But I’m like Denise, forgetting your water bottle is like forgetting part of your uniform. I know when my dd played soccer, everyone was responsible for their own water bottle during practice. On game days, a very large water jug (and I do mean large) was set up for the players at their bench. Most used their own water bottles but plastic cups were also provided just in case (game day only). Sometimes the water jug would be filled with gator aid if a parent provided it. Our team always provided it for the visiting team as well. Just a courtesy, not required, but most teams did that.

Missa, has Miss G forgiven you yet? And yes, I would do the gift card for DH. Also, that was an interesting that your coach picked odd times for practice. I think the next time I have to meet someone somewhere I am going to pick an odd time just to see how they react and if they show up at that time.

Thanks Dayna. I hope you are feeling better today.

Krista, I left love on your photos over on FB. They are all awesome especially that close up for the deer!

Referring to the conversations about allergies……As far as I know I don’t have any allergies. However, I have learned from my chiropractor about my body type and how my type reacts to certain foods. Sounds crazy, but I have been eliminating certain things according to my body type and I am starting to see changes in the way I feel.

Hope everyone has a great day and I hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

nanasan
Mayor
nanasan

Count me in again please!

We are camping for a few days...of course it is raining and I work 3 days..still love to camp! I
tried to take a picture of a beautiful sunset and guess where my card was...at home in my computer! So will make a fast trip home at lunch to get that and a few other things!

Sorry if I missed leaving gallery comments...computer is very slow!

Have a good week.........Thanks Lori for hosting!

Later..........Sandra

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to nanasan

Morning y'all!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Anna C

Good morning everyone!

Anna cheers for the 70s were are still in the 60s but with the strong AZ sun it feels warmer to me.

Enjoy the day everyone.

I'm hoping to dig a 4 by 7 bed for cukes and squash today. It's a lot of work, but this girl needs to get these beds finished.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to erjaan

First photo for April! I hope I can get more in this month.

April Signs of Spring By MissaOnTheRun

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Missa - I will try to answer your questions about the stillbirth calf. Mind you this is all from what I remember Dad telling me in the past. Dad loses a few calves during the calving season. Some are due to old cows (can't push, tire to easily...), some are due to nasty weather conditions (born in a blizzard, Dad now breeds later in the year, so that the calves are born in better conditions). Some calves and the most common for difficult births/stillbirths, and deaths are those born to heifers (first time calvers), they don't know what they are doing, so they may reject the calf after it's born. Or in this case - the calf looked to be bigger than the birth canal and got stuck. Normally, Dad can chase the heifer into the squeeze chute, but because of all the snow this year, we couldn't get to it, so he had to wait till she was too tired to get away from him, and then we were able to chase her into a pen, and pull the calf. He doesn't like losing calves - that's his income, but it happens and he seems to not stress too much about it. Not much he can do - it's just a part of life.
I hope that answers your question - you can ask more, and if I can't answer them - I'll email Dad.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

Hey dearies!

Got my laptop all secured. The tech took over and uninstalled the Norton trial that came with the laptop and installed anti virus and some other programs....quicken, photoshop, corel.....

Tummy is giving me trouble again! I really need to get my colonoscopy and endoscopy done that I cancelled in November!!! Hate the preparation for the colonoscopy.

On that happy note....later

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to Linnny

I know these photos are poor, since my flash went half my pics aren`t worth saving. Finnegan insisting Charlie play ball...

POD#2 - Play Ball By Lenethren

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Hey dearies!

Got my laptop all secured. The tech took over and uninstalled the Norton trial that came with the laptop and installed anti virus and some other programs....quicken, photoshop, corel.....

Tummy is giving me trouble again! I really need to get my colonoscopy and endoscopy done that I cancelled in November!!! Hate the preparation for the colonoscopy.

ME TOO, there just isn't an easy way to peek inside is there?

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to erjaan

Old Glory By Rockmom

April #2.

Edited by rockmom on 04-03-13 10:51 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
Hey dearies!

I hear you on that my friend! The prep is just horrible - the procedure itself not so bad.

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics