Username Post: April Budget Challenge        (Topic#1586569)
Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Welcome to the April Budget Challenge!
We're here to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!! (Or try to...) We have plenty of enabling going on

We take turns hosting (whomever has time that particular month) as it gets a bit chaotic sometimes! We are a chatty bunch of savers and enablers!

The rules: List your scrappy budget for the whole month of April. Then list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and keep track of it as you spend. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping. Please round to the nearest dollar value.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

I have removed the twist as a requirement but you can still indicate one if you so choose.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to Kamananui

I'm in $500 is my budget tho I'm hoping a lot of my pre orders come in so that's why my budget is so high.

My wish list is Prima order, albums, Tim Holtz distress paints

Edited by julie101 on 03-31-13 04:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to julie101

Since I blew it so bad last month, I need to be realist and actually aim for a $$$ amount.

$100
Wishlist: I've beeen invited to a CTMH gathering and
I will get ink pads for sure, othrewise whatever tickles my fancy.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to tinadn

Well I have spent $32 already on ebay 2 new Fiskars punch and gel pens for my cricut

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to julie101

I'm here but gotta think on the budget

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I want Julie's budget... can I just live vicariously through you, Julie??

Seriously, my budget should be $0, but that's even less realistic than me spending less than $20 this month!

So I'll go with this:
Budget: $50
Wishlist: Everything!
Twist: Everything!

Just kidding of course! I'll think on my wishlist and get back to ya...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Now to be serious...

Budget: $80 (gave myself a little wiggle room here...)
Wishlist: Washi tape in oranges, yellows, greens, and reds plus Disney, MME and Color Me Happy and Farm Stand tapes, BB texture stamps, Disney paper/embellies, various papers for: Scoot, Little Boy, Base Coat, Summer, Indie Chic, Down by the Shore, Park Bench, French Country, MamaRazzi2 and Powder Mountain, masks/screens, Heidi Swapp mists in Mint, Tinsel, Sweet Cherry and Mustard.
Twist: Don't go over $80 budget!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

WOOHOO! Make that $90! I just got a PM that I won $10 for uploading a LO in the month of March. Talk about random and last minute! I just uploaded LAST night at 10pm! Adding that to my scrappy budget!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

good for you, I've won that lately too

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Yay, Sonja, that's awesome.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Budget: $100

Wish: What ever strikes my fancy.

Twist: For the love of God, no paper.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

I am in this month!! I have expo this month...but Im working both days in Scraputante's booth...so that leaves very little time for shopping LOL (at least that is what I am hoping) LMAO

Budget: $100
Wishlist: whatever i want within budget!

I honestly think there is nothing that I need....we shall see lol

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Some prima goodies that arrived today

Another $50 spent

Prima Goodies By Julie101

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
I want Julie's budget... can I just live vicariously through you, Julie??

Seriously, my budget should be $0, but that's even less realistic than me spending less than $20 this month!

So I'll go with this:
Budget: $50
Wishlist: Everything!
Twist: Everything!

Just kidding of course! I'll think on my wishlist and get back to ya...

Sure why not I will share

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to julie101

LOL...can i share your budget too Julie LOL

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Me three!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Julie, love all of your beautiful Prima!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

I feel like shopping.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

I do too but I can't find anything that just screams Buy Me!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

spent $3 at M's on washi tape and wood embellies

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Spent nothing. I'm with Tammy, nothing is calling my name today.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

Well I definitely have a crafting spending problem.
Last month I bought a laptop and several digi things to start digital scrapping. I don't have that figured out and have accomplished nothing. Yesterday my hubby talked me into a new sewing machine. I love stitching on cards and layouts and my old machine only does one stitch. So I have a lesson this morning on my new machine at the local fabric store. Free lessons and repairs which is nice, but now I can't justify buying the Cameo I've been wanting.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Oh man, Tina, the Cameo is amazing. Are you sure you can't justify it?

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Kamananui

My goal this month is to save my money so I can splurge for Mother's Day.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to runzalot81

now that sounds like a good goal Alissa - will you be getting together with your mom and sister then

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

No, Tammy, they live 1000 miles away.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

That's a great goal, Alissa.

I think I finally have a wishlist put together.

Wish: TH Tag die, Memory Box Chesapeake Scrollwork die, Cheery Lynn Tropical Flourish die, new Silhouette mat and blade.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

oh Alissa I am like that too - distance is such a pain with you want your Mummy!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

me too

Budget $50
wishlist - some sweet poppy stencil supplies, cropper hopper paper holders

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

If I could just quick spending for a few months, I could easily justify the cameo. All the little shopping sprees really add up. Yesterday I went to a card making class and spent a little, then went to a CTMH party and spent more. I believe I spent about $60. I need to check receipts and tally for sure. Sad thing is I haven't scrapped in 3 weeks.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

I'm back to the land of the living again! My poor baby had bronchiolitis again last week and I was home all week... again!

He's not wheezing anymore, but still has a snotty nose and a little cough. Doc said he was good to go back to daycare so that's where he is! Whew! I have a new respect for my SAHMommy friends now... that was exhausting!

I was pretty good this week. DH and I went out Saturday and I did wander through M's a bit. I only got a sheet of burlap and a sheet of cardboard for $1 each and a pad of [email protected] journal cards, total $4 with tax. I am going to be going back this week because they have their storage supplies 60% off and I have been eyeing this rolling cart with drawers for a while now. Anyone know how the quality is on these things???

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

And I'm with you Tina... I haven't scrapped in like a month! I tried to scrap last week, but so much else needed to be done! (Baby-proofing for one since Little Boy is now mobile!) Was fun to watch him chase the cats tho... hehehe

And when I did sit down to scrap all I did was push paper around!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

My craft room is all done with the M's storage cubes and such...I love them...they are pretty easy to put together....

I saw they had 60% off the other day...was so hard to resist!! lol but I did..I have been doing ALOT of scrapping lately....thank goodness...mostly for the scraputante booth at expo this weekend....so excited!! I am running the make and take at her booth so it should be fun!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Yesterday Ms deal of the day was all Recollections embellishments 60% off. I folded like a house of cards. There were some super cute wood veneers I picked up fresh off the truck, the replenishment crew didn't even get time to set the display before I snagged them. They also got new punches. All Recollections punches are 55% off this week. They have a new punch that comes with three stamps. It's for card making. It's punches, embosses, and stamps a label at the same time. I snagged one of those before it hit the shelf, and I ordered the TH tag die. I'm tired of buying the Ranger tags. I'll be making me own from now on. CS is on sale 8 for a buck. I still need to pick up some that. Ms is going to kill me this week. I think I spent $41 total.

Budget $100-$41=$59

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

THanks for the tip, Courtney! I wasn't sure of the quality as the last storage item I got wasn't that great, but it wasn't from M's anyway...

I saw some of your pages, Courtney! Lovin' them! And way cool you get to do the Make n Take. What are you making??

LOL Kelly! I don't know how you make money working there... I'd have to do overtime just to break even! LOL And what IS with M's getting all kinds of great new goodies anyway??? I mean, I'm glad they are finally getting good brands in, but don't they know I"m trying to save money and I have zero willpower?!? It was really hard for me to get in and out of that store without picking up more new stuff! I'm gonna have to jump on that CS deal then... I need more!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

I am not in the mood to scrap and too dang tired at night even if I was in the mood - oh well.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I went to M's the other day and used a gift card..Sonja I hear ya...about will power..I could never work there LOL...

For the make and takes we are doing shabby chic tags...there are 3 different options...hoping it will prevent me from too much shopping!!!

I brought my scrappy stuff to work today because I have some more layouts i need to complete for the booth....Man its hard creating under pressure LOL!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Girls, when all this new product comes in; it's wicked super hard not to go belly up on the budget. It's a good thing I only work for scrap supplies.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

LOL...yeah i think im going to have to get a second job to support my scrappy habit LOL....

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Courtney, I hate to say it, but you're about two months from your new second job! (Which of course becomes your first one!)
It's a gift to be sure, but it is the hardest, most demanding and thankless job I've ever had - and I've only had this job 9.5 months!! LOL!

Tammy, sounds like you just need a nice glass of wine and a little R&R??

Kelly, I'm going to M's tomorrow for my rolling storage rack... and will probably go belly up on all the goodies too! Especially with a 50% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket! Think I can use that on the MS punches for once??

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

Ugh oh. It's free shipping day.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

Yeah... I've been trying to ignore that, Kelly...
Went to Ms at lunch and got my storage cart!!
Also found about $24 worth of other stuff...
Got a Sizzix die that works with my Sidekick 50% off, a couple specialty papers 50% off, the Mint Green Heidi Swapp mist 25% off (they were BOGO 50% so my friend and I each got a color), pack of cards with envelopes to do DS bday cards for $1.66 and a paper padd for those cards using my 50% coupon, and a little clearance pack of wooden flags for $1.29.

So my new total is:
Budget: $90-4=$86-24=$62
Wishlist: Washi tape in oranges, yellows, greens, and reds plus Disney, MME and Color Me Happy and Farm Stand tapes, BB texture stamps, Disney paper/embellies, various papers for: Scoot, Little Boy, Base Coat, Summer, Indie Chic, Down by the Shore, Park Bench, French Country, MamaRazzi2 and Powder Mountain, masks/screens, Heidi Swapp mists in Mint, Tinsel, Sweet Cherry and Mustard.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

I have been thinking about free shipping all day!
I really want the Heidi Swapp mists. That is my new love. Good thing Ms isn't close or I'd have them already since Sonja just said they were having the BOGO sale. Maybe I should get them here with free shipping...

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

I am going to Canada in May for 3 weeks so I should be busy putting stuff together for that but honestly I just can't be bothered with much these days - too dang tired.

on a good note I started watching my diet and lost 5 lbs in the first week.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

So who caved on the Free Shipping day? I didn't!

Yaay Tammy, that's great! (The 5#, not the tiredness!) How come you're so tired these days?? You don't okay??

Pray for me and my willpower... I'm going back to M's today... I got the wrong color cards... thought they were white, but they are ivory, not sure how I missed that!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

I don't know Sonja - I think it is time for a check up cause I should have my energy back by now but there have been some painful days too - so who knows - maybe we need another carving out.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
I am going to Canada in May for 3 weeks so I should be busy putting stuff together for that but honestly I just can't be bothered with much these days - too dang tired.

on a good note I started watching my diet and lost 5 lbs in the first week.

Tammy yipee on the 5 pounds. If that hasn't helped your energy much maybe you should have a check-up.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

not to worry Tina - I plan on it.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

good girl:) only you know your body and we both know from experience that when in doubt, get it checked out:)

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

yes sadly we do know but probably that has helped us beat the heck out of those times when we need to fight.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

exactly ((hugs))

I just spent $20 on Don Juan cart. I have been wanting that one forever-so yippeeeeeeeee!!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

I spent $1 last weekend but so far I'm doing good!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

yes you are alissa!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

I'm busted.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

helllloooooo you come in here and make a statement like that and don't share how you busted? Details woman, we want details!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Tammy, hope you are feeling better really soon...

Sonja..I know im coming up on the hardest job of my life LOL....

I did so good at expo...I think i spent $20!!! I got a jar stamp that I have been wanting and some acetate sheets! Thats it!! I was so busy in the booth there was little time to shop...Plus this expo was really small!!

I was so proud of myself...although bummed about there not being many vendors... no conventions for me for a while

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

$20 that's it, Courtney!? I'm SO impressed!

Oooo, Tina I've been wanting that cart... Share with me when you do something with it!

Yeah, Kelly, you can't just come in here, drop that bomb and run! YOu gotta share what tipped you over the edge!

Speaking of edge.... I may go over today... 15% off boy stuff...
And I am SOOOO tired today too!!!! My little boy is NOT on my good list today...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

thats all i spent!! i couldnt believe it myself LOL...well its a good thing too....

I was just informed my hours are being cut beginning May 1. While its not terrible news, and Im not surprised, its just a little earlier than we had planned on....and they are going to continue keeping me covered under the health insurance so thats the main thing I was worried about!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I'll be back when I'm ready to pull my head out of the sand. I really spent a lot over the weekend.

Courtney, boo on the hours, but I'm glad you are still keeping your insurance coverage.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

I caved on the Boy deal last night...

Budget: $90-4=$86-24=$62-36=$26
Wishlist: Washi tape in oranges, yellows, greens, and reds plus Disney, MME and Color Me Happy and Farm Stand tapes, BB texture stamps, Disney paper/embellies, various papers for: Scoot, Little Boy, Base Coat, Summer, Disney paper, Indie Chic, Down by the Shore, Park Bench, French Country, MamaRazzi2 and Powder Mountain, masks/screens, Heidi Swapp mists in Mint, Tinsel, Sweet Cherry and Mustard.

Edited by SonjaC on 04-16-13 11:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

Ok, I'm back and have no idea where to start.

Let's see... Friday night I went to the LSS and picked up 2 more of the Prima doll stamps, then found a motorcycle stamp, and a 7 Gypsies stamp for a total of $21. Saturday went to CKC, and this is where I ran into trouble. I bought an adhesive eraser, an embossing folder, a Memento reinker, some glitter pens, HFC dies and stamps, a TH die, and some of the new TH twine. I also found this super cool paint stuff. It's metallic paint with real metal, when you spray on the activator it patinas the paper. That stuff rocks, but it wasn't cheap. Damage done was about $130.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Tammy, congrats on the weight loss. That is awesome! Alissa, you are really doing well!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Sounds like you got some great goodies Kelly!

And Sonja I figured you would cave on the boy deal LOL....

I have been good and havent spent any money i dont think i can move enough to spend LOL....i still have 2 months to go!!! i can't imagine how big I am going to be in another month LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

oh Kelly sounds like an amazing haul.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I made my Mother's Day purchase over the weekend

I got TC He Said, Authentique Strong, SS Vintage Bliss, SS 24 Seven, TC Memories and some coordinating embellishments. Very excited!

I also wanted FP Swagger but somehow it didn't end up in my order!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

so excited for you Courntney

julie101
Diva
julie101

Sounds like everyone has been getting some great stuff I myself have been so good ok only cause I have no money kids have started back at school so after school activities needed to be paid while they not due yet I thought I would just get it out of the way next pay tho might be a different story

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to julie101

I have been so good - still not feeling 100% and I am saving up for next month when I will hit some of my fave hometown stores on my vacation back home to Canada!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Soo excited for you Courtney!

Tina - LOVE the new avi!!!

Okay... I'm living vicariously through Kelly and Alissa... LOL!

Julie - Bet those after school activities are pricey! Gee i can't wait... I never put much thought into what my parents had to pay for all the stuff my sister and I did growing up... Making me very nervous for my baby's future activities!!

Dang them... 10% off today! grrrr BUT I'm saved cuz I can't use my $10 coupon with the 10% off. No sale from me, sb.com... no sale!

Edited by SonjaC on 04-18-13 09:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Thanks Sonja, I was combing his hair after his bath and he loved it!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

You guys and your babies. You are giving me baby fever and my ovaries are all old and dried up...

Tammy, hope you start feeling better soon.

Julie, you are being good!

Alissa, I want to play with your paper. I love the smell of fresh paper.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

As usual, I've been MIA. I'm in for the rest of the month.

Budget: $20
Wish: 3D adhesive, manly stamps
Twist: nothing full price

We've had a lot of snow, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to Duluth to shop at all. Perhaps the budget will be safe for another month?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
You guys and your babies. You are giving me baby fever and my ovaries are all old and dried up...

Tammy, hope you start feeling better soon.

Julie, you are being good!

Alissa, I want to play with your paper. I love the smell of fresh paper.

You can come play with baby anytime LOL...you will get over your fever quickly LOL

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Yeah, Kelly, you're welcome to borrow my baby any time you want - especially right now when he's keeping Mommy up at night!!

I'm busted! (Made it half-way through the month, that's not so bad, is it??) I checked out my crop chocolate la carte - a bunch of stuff I'd been wanting but couldn't pull the trigger on. Finally did and now I'm DONE for the month! (And probably next month too...)

Budget: $90-4=$86-24=$62-36=$26-5 8 = BUST!
Wishlist: Washi tape in oranges, yellows, greens, and reds plus Disney, MME and Color Me Happy and Farm Stand tapes, BB texture stamps, Disney paper/embellies, various papers for: Scoot, Little Boy, Base Coat, Summer, Disney paper, Indie Chic, Down by the Shore, Park Bench, French Country, MamaRazzi2 and Powder Mountain, masks/screens, Heidi Swapp mists in Mint, Tinsel, Sweet Cherry and Mustard.

Oh, who'm I kidding?! I'll probably bust some more just for grins later on... And I'm not doing ANY scrapping ATM... Anyone else going to be around for National Scrapbook Day??

Edited by SonjaC on 04-19-13 02:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

hmm we had pizza and beer for supper last night and I felt great today! Went to the museum today and spent some time looking at mummies and fossils! It was great fun.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Speaking of babies, my manager is back after maternity leave. My SIL wants to know a baby. At Christmas, SIL/BIL, DH and I were all taking about babies. I sure hope to be an aunt/mom in a year or two. I suppose I'll have a lot less time to be scrappy then. I have to pass my board exam before having a baby though AND go through my stash. Better get back to scrapping!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to kdinsmore

Good to hear you had an enjoyable day Tammy.

I am busted. Bought a new Cricut cart and went to an auction today. Stuff from a lss that went out of business. Didn't get a lot, but some paper, embellies and envelopes. AND the scrappy deal from a georgia fruit site.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

just had breakfast and catching up before I get to my chores as I was out yesterday.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

well I still haven't spent any money.

I decided to be a brave girl and made a dr appt for tomorrow as I don't at all seem to be getting any better than for a day at a time then right back to feeling crappy. Say a little prayer for me tonight that all is well.

Good news is after that appt I go get my haircut in prep for my trip home for 3 weeks!

Courtney honey how is your baby doing and how are you feeling?

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tammy, how did your appt. go?

Sonja, I'm going to show up on your door step one day and demand baby sitting rights. I "steal" customers babies all the time. I just love their chubby little cheeks!

I'm leaving on the Harley early tomorrow morning for our first weekend bike trip. A little nervous about driving to another state on the bike, but we are traveling with friends. It should be a good time. I won't be back until Monday. You ladies stay off the busted bench.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

kelly have a great time!
Tammy how are you doing?

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

yesterday was not so good - painful and a little emotionally draining.

It's back and I have managed to convince the dr we can wait until after my vacation in Canada (May 6 to May 25) before anything is done - I am NOT cancelling my vacation - in fact I am gonna make sure I enjoy it all the more.

I'll know more in June but it has been confirmed there is a new growth. Nevertheless I am trying to remain positive and hopeful. At least I have learned what to expect.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Sorry to hear that Tammy. I am so glad that you listened to your body and went to the doctor when you did. Great to hear you are still taking your vacation. You deserve it! Hugs

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Just about to hit the road. Tammy, I'm sending a big hug your way. I'm praying for you, my friend.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Tammy sending thoughts prayers and positive vibes your way sweetie...Enjoy your vacation.

I am feeling well! Getting HUGE!! lol...but overall i feel great....starting to get tired, just when there is so much to do to prepare for baby...Good news is we got the floor done in the babies room, window treatments up and the crib is assembled WAHOOEY!!! I have a sneaking suspicion my shower is this weekend so I can hopefully get all my shopping done in the next couple of weeks.

I have been good on scrappy spending..of course I havent created a thing in weeks LOL...or even entered my scrappy cave! Its a hot mess right now LOL

Hope everyone is doing great and has a nice weekend...the warmish weather is finally here.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

thanks my friends! Kelly hope you are having an awesome road trip!

the Moose and I went out for Indian - I am so full - had a beer too!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Courtney you will have to post pics when you get the room done.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

Oh Tammy, I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm so glad you're still taking your vacation! Sounds like you really need it now! Hope you have a great time and don't think on it too much until you get back to reality!

LOL Kelly, I may take you up on that!! After the last four days, I'm willing to ship him to anyone who wants him! This dude is exhausting and he's not even walking yet!!
Lucky for him, he was born cute or he could be in a box being delivered to Federal Way, WA right now(Grandma's house)!! LOL
*Okay, I'm only kidding of course, but the thought did cross our minds at one point...*

Tina, how's the grandbaby?? My mom is itching to see hers... she's counting the days now... We might meet them in Monterey Bay for Memorial Day weekend and RV back to LA with them...

Courtney, your baby bump photo is so cute!! You're carrying high, aren't you? How's that treating your back at this point? I seem to remember my lower back being in near constant pain around the last two months. Make sure to rest whenever you can!

I too am not doing any scrapping, though I plan to be around next Saturday ALL day! That's my Mommy's Day gift from DH... leave me alone and let me scrap! LMAO! And I'm already busted so no need to spend more... except I want another one of those rolling cart thingys... that thing is AWEsome!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Tammy less than a week and you will be on your way

Sonja I haven't seen him for almost 2 weeks now and not sure when I will. May is a crazy month with gradations and other activities. I hope to sneak away sometime tho.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

lol yes Tina and we actually started doing a bit of planning so I am more excited about it. I have one more 8x8 page for Miss Ella's Christmas album to prep then I will put photos onto a stick and print them on Wednesday, and attach and those books are going with me for each dgd.

At least I will be caught up with something!

My brain is a sieve these days and I tire easily so I can't do it all at once for hours at a time anymore. I sat there tonight looking at the album and wondering why I left spaces for what layouts? I need to start writing things down again.

I have managed 3 days in a row without any significant pain (aka no meds) so that is something and on that note I am off to bed perchance to dream... Night all!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I haven't been out shopping, but I'm going to the cities next month. I have coupons for favorite beauty store, so I think a trip to the lss will be in the cards.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I spent $15 last night on a set of retiring SU Stamps because I need some of them for the boho flower punch I have!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

May Challenge: http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15876...

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to kdinsmore

• kdinsmore Said:
As usual, I've been MIA. I'm in for the rest of the month.

Budget: $20
Wish: 3D adhesive, manly stamps
Twist: nothing full price

We've had a lot of snow, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to Duluth to shop at all. Perhaps the budget will be safe for another month?

We're in the Cities this weekend, and I didn't even think about my budget! My power cord got fried, again, and I wasn't able to use my computer for a few weeks. I'm pretty sure that I busted my budget, but I really don't care! I got 3-d adhesive, liquid adhesive, a pack of stamps, bazzill paper, and some patterned pprs. The patterned pprs weren't on sale but they are for OWH, so I can can justify them being full price.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics